Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

DM Bloodgargler's Serpent's Skull

Game Master BinkyBo


451 to 500 of 3,825 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

at the nest
Iolana sheathes back her sword and smiles in approval.
"Well done Averin,i like people who avoid unnecessary fights"

this new wreck is placed at the other question mark we are going at?
"Mr.Cherthand,mr.Grey, do you think we should explore that wreck too?"


Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

Tol stands in his stirrups to get a better view of the other wreck; unfortunately, his legs aren't long enough for this to offer much help. "I admit I know little about ships and the ways of the sea, but it seems only honorable to investigate, in case there are survivors. Do you think it could have been wrecked in the same storm as us?"


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Gatherine let out a pleased gasp when she caught sight of the wrecked ship.She practically hopped in place.

Oi! Another one! Let's go check it out! Things are looking up for us--more treasure to find and clues to piece together to this boggle!The dwarf maid exclaimed excitedly.And I didn't have to waste any bullets on the wildlife--ugly as it may be.


map


Oracle lvl 4 [ HP 34/34 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +3 R +3 W +3 | Init +2 Per -2]

Can we get to the wreck without having to swim?


it looks like you would need to swim to get to the wreck


Oracle lvl 4 [ HP 34/34 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +3 R +3 W +3 | Init +2 Per -2]

Sorry friends, I think we should look at da sunken ship too but Mugambi never learned how to swim. Me going to stay here and keep a watch at da gear. Try to find captains log, maybe a longboat...


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Gatherine sagged in dissapointment at the prospect of getting wet---without soap.Then she sighed and stared to disrobe,undoing her armor.


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

Iolana sighs at the idea of undressing again in so little time
"If someone else sees me now they would think i'm a follower of Calistria rather then Abadar"
Caring little for privacy in a time like this,the varisian girl drops her gear and start removing armor and clothes.
"At least we could search for a place were Mugambi and our stuff will be better hidden"


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

DM bloodgargler:
Better i know right away.How do you judge wet book/components?Since Iolana's backpack isn't waterproof i doubt she'll take spellbook and reagents with her while swimming.Of course,since there will be no one who walks this time,she will have to do without spell casting (but she should still have arcana pool)


Iolana:

The way I run it - wet spellbook is bad, but your spell component pouch should be fine.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

Tol squints at the stretch of water separating the wrecked ship from the shore. It looks like a long way to swim. His gaze turns to Gatherine, who is absorbed in stripping off her armor, clearly excited about the prospect of investigating the ship. I hate to leave Mugambi here alone, but Torag strike me down if I'm let that girl out of my sight on another boat after what happened last time. Well, nothing for it. The grizzled dwarf swings down from his saddle with practiced ease and begins to unbuckle his heavy armor. "Could you give me a hand with this, Doctor?"

His armor carefully stowed in Gorras saddlebags, and wearing only his breeches, he sheathes his axe and affixes it to his back, where it will interfere the least with swimming. He looks around the beach for a suitable sized piece of driftwood to use as a float for the long swim.

OOC questions about swimming:
How rough is the water between the shore and the ship?
As I understand it, with a +3 Swim, Tol can take 10 to swim in smooth water (DC 10), except in combat. Rough water (DC 15) requires a roll each round; at 10' per round, that requires 132 successes to swim half a mile. I doubt he'd be unlucky enough to drown, unless grappled in combat; even if he goes under, which is not unlikely (roll of 7 or less) he can hold his breath 14 rounds (Con score) while taking full round actions, and he's virtually guaranteed (99.98%) to roll at least a 12 to make it back to the surface in that time. What with floundering around a fair bit, though, it's likely to take him... a long time. Rough estimate about 330 rounds. I can make a script to do the rolls if you care, Bloodgargler.
Incidentally, Gatherine and Averin, with +4 Swim, will have an easier time than Tol, but still can't take 10 in rough water. Assuming average rolls, it takes Iolana 88 rounds, Averin ~196 rounds, and Gatherine ~293 rounds.
If suitable driftwood is available, and assuming it gives at least +2 circumstance bonus to swim (but not really effective in combat, since it uses at least one hand to cling on), then all four of us would be able to take 10.
All this assumes we don't get attacked by sharks, etc. :-)


re: swimming:

short answer.. only last 20' near rocks are rough. So most likely just two DC 15 rolls, and take 10 up until then.


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

Once she has stripped down to her loincloth, Iolana ties her blade behind the shoulders and the pouches with components around the waist the boxes containing the reagents are strong leather tight closed,they should be safe from water enough,but better leave the spellbook at camp.
The girl then turns to the party,her arms crossed to cover her breasts.

"I hope i'm not troubling anyone....it is just safer once in water.Seems like only the last few feet are rough enough to give troubles.Mr Cherthand,that driftwood may be of help for a while, but once in rough water it will only hinder us.I'll try to help most i can,but we must stay close to each other."
i admit,i read Tol's spoiler about swimming.

Current status:

Str 12/Dex 13/Con 13/Int 16/Wis 12/Cha 14
HP 9/9
AC (naked) [Tot 12] [Touch 12] [FF 10] Dodge feat already included
CMB:+1 (+0BaB +1strength)
CMD:12 (+0BaB +1strength +1dexterity +10)
Fortitude save+3 (+2base +1con)
Reflex save+1 (+0base +1dex)
Will save +3 (+2base +1wis)
BaB+0
Initiative+1
Caster level check +4
Speed 30ft/9mtr
Scimitar [att+1 dam1d6+1 18-20/x2 type S]
Prepared Spells :Level 0(cantrips):Daze(will DC13);Acid Splash;Light
Level 1:Magic Missile;Corrosive Touch*
Arcane Pool(1/2 magus level+int mod)[4]
Carrying 6lbs/light emcumbrance/check penalty 0


Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

"Aye, well, Here's hoping we find a longboat out there and don't have to swim back!" Tol wades out into the surf and begins to slowly swim toward the ship. He manages to make steady progress in the relatively calm water, but when he reaches the violent waves around the rocks near the wreck, he is pulled under twice by the strong currents, but manages to make his way back to the surface, and after several tense moments, manages to pull himself up onto the rocks.

Swim rolls:
(assuming nothing else happens while swimming)
Swim 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6=>Fail, go under
Swim 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19=>Recover, make it to surface
Swim 3: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17=>10 ft progress
Swim 4: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6=>Fail, go under
Swim 5: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16=>Recover, make it to surface
Swim 6: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12=>Fail, no progress
Swim 7: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12=>Fail, no progress
Swim 8: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16=>10 ft. progress


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

swim rolls:
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 fail-go under
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 recover
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17 10' progress
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 fail-go under
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17 recover
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 fail-go under
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22 recover
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 10' progress
but Iolana will modify these if some of the others need help

Iolana too thought she would have had easier time swimming in the rougher waters around the wreckage.
The sailor is pulled down twice, she spits salt water and emerges everytime.She eventually reaches the rocks and with a last effort pulls herself up,then sits down and catches her breath,looking at how the others are doing.


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Gatherine watched Tol and Ioana flounder several times in the choppy water uneasily before bolstering enough nerve to finish stripping down to her small clothes.

She forlornly set Sneezy Dragon aside along with her other gear,strapping only her buckler and her pick to her back.Taking several stretches like her sister taught her,the dwarf maid steeled herself and hurled herself into the sea.

Oi!!

Swim Rolls:

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Gatherine found that treading waters in the sea differed greatly from the creek back on da's farmstead with her sister watching over her.She spluttered brine and paddled in frustration against the current,realizing she wasn't making much progress.

The dwarf maid was sucked under and sank into the salty water.She strained to break the surface but faltered each time.Her fourth attempt had her successfully gasping for air and to recover.She tried again and was promptly yanked under before she surged back up and wheezed for air.Still,she made no further progress as the water pressed her back.

She watched Tol and Iolana enviously as they seemed to be having a much easier time reaching the wreckage.


Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

"Hold on, Miss Gatherine!" Tol yells, and jumps back into the pounding sea to help his young ward.

Not sure how to do this mechanically... Especially because she's actually a better swimmer than him.


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Tol:
Apparently the dice beg to differ.


Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

Gatherine:
Just you wait. Now that he's trying to be a hero, you'll make your rolls, I won't make mine, and Gatherine will end up saving him.


The waves do strange things around the rocks .. an undertow sucks all of you under .. giving a view through a cloud of bubbles of an underwater grotto beneath the outcropping - until you are able to right yourself and haul yourself up. Gatherine requires some assistance but not much worse for the wear.
The keel of the wreck is snapped at the center where it is smashed into the rock. The stern of the ship is completely gone. Two crumpled levels somewhat remain. .. Bars of the bottom level hold are still intact at the hole leading into the wreck. The name "Tears of Grog" are faintly visible on the side of the shattered ship.


Tears of Grog wreck


Oracle lvl 4 [ HP 34/34 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +3 R +3 W +3 | Init +2 Per -2]

Mugambi packs everybody's equipment on a manageble bundle while anxiously following their progress. Up on seeing the dwarven maid near drowning he adds his armor to the pile and straps his weapon and shield to his back getting ready to swin if his friends are in danger.

He tries to stay hidden with Gorra so no one on inland will see him. While waiting for time to pass he start making an improvised floater from driftwood. Spirits, please don't make me have to jump into the sea...


After his previously failed attempt at swimming to a ship wreck, Averin was understandably weary of the prospect of doing it again so soon. Truth be told, he'd never really spent much time swimming, and what he had done mostly consisted of staying afloat in calm, fresh water. For now, the others seemed capable and willing enough to check the wreck by themselves. Fortunately, a small part of Averin excused this act of cowardice by not wanting to leave Mugambi alone on the shore - the jungle was still a dangerous place after all.

Seeing the others bob in the rough water confirmed to the weary ranger that he likely made the right choice - that was until Gatherine's terrible tie at things. Seeing the young dwarf's struggle was enough to overcome Averin's weak excuses, and he quickly shed his armor and made his way out to join the others.

"Sorry Mugambi, I was hoping to keep you company but it doesn't seem like that is meant to be."

swim rolls:


1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13 no progress
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 no progress
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19 success
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 fail, go under
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 recover
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19 success
erm, I think I got that right...

Once the now sodden Averin hauled himself onto the rocks with the others, he took a moment to survey their new surroundings. It simply wouldn't do to be surprised by another wave of malicious fauna, especially if they were going to split up to inspect the wreckage.

"Alright then, I don't suppose you guys figured out any kind of procedure for this? Or any suggestions on where to start looking."

perception:

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15 Check for baddies and/or anything of particular note from our current position?

Probably ignorably unnecessary, but I figured it's worth a shot


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

Iolana was still shacking off the water that soaked the smallcloth around her waist,the only clothing she has on at the moment.
"You could start not looking this way" the girl gives Averin a nervous smile of embarassment.

She joins the half-elf and the two dwarves,her arms always crossed in front of her breast.
"Let's just search a way to the ship's interior"

Perception:
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

"I think we can enter from there" wherever this "there" is

status:

Str 12/Dex 13/Con 13/Int 16/Wis 12/Cha 14
HP 9/9
AC (naked) [Tot 12] [Touch 12] [FF 10] Dodge feat already included
CMB:+1 (+0BaB +1strength)
CMD:12 (+0BaB +1strength +1dexterity +10)
Fortitude save+3 (+2base +1con)
Reflex save+1 (+0base +1dex)
Will save +3 (+2base +1wis)
BaB+0
Initiative+1
Caster level check +4
Speed 30ft/9mtr
Scimitar [att+1 dam1d6+1 18-20/x2 type S]
Prepared Spells :Level 0(cantrips):Daze(will DC13);Acid Splash;Light
Level 1:Magic Missile;Corrosive Touch*
Arcane Pool(1/2 magus level+int mod)[4]
Carrying 6lbs/light emcumbrance/check penalty 0


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

Survival:
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 check for tracks or prints from local fauna around the wreck


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Gatherine wrung out her braids to alleviate the weight pressing upon her skull.She scowled at the water suspiciously as she squatted to shake herself dry muck like a dog.

Now I know why da's so leery of the sea!And why me sis insisted I learn how to swim...She waddled her way next to Iolana,who was standing off by herself trying to cover her bare breasts and preserve some form of her modesty.She gave the rock they were gathered on a through look in order to spot anything worth noting.

Perception!1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Grumpy at nearly drowning,the dwarf maid slipped her buckler onto her arm and hefted her pick.She jerked her head towards the great rend in the ship's Hull.I'll go with Ms Iolana.The only luck I seem to be having is finding swag.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

Tol un-slings his axe from his back and tests the edge. Apparently satisfied, he addresses the group, completely uninterested in Iolana's modesty. "We best stay together. Hopefully, there's nothing living here, except perhaps some poor survivors like ourselves; but you can never be too careful, you know." The dwarf glances around the islet suspiciously. "Tears of Grog? What kind of ship name is that? Like something a drunk pirate would make up," he mutters.

status:
Tol
AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 10
HP 13/13
Fort +4 Ref +1 Will +0 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like)

Perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12


The fairly passably flat area of the outcropping has a slight slick sheen, but manageable with a little care. The wreck looks weathered and rotted .. the area where it meets the rock is covered in calcified muck and fossilized barnacles. Beyond the closed gate and bars of the hold is darkness. A few gulls perched on the pillars of rock around you are the only signs of life you detect at this point.


Perception DC15:

You hear a sound of splashing from the direction of the ship; a reverberating "echo-y" quality as if from inside the hollow of the wreck


Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

Tol surveys the wreck with dismay. "Looks like it's been here too long for there to be any survivors. And no hope of a usable boat either, I'll warrant. All that swimming for naught!" He looks back over the long stretch of water between him and the shore.


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

Perception:
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

i don't care if a dwarven man sees my bare breasts,but Averin is half human,and i really don't feel like letting the first arrived look at my privates

Distracted,Iolana wasn't paying much attention to the wreck,and just nods in agreement with Tol.


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

What the result of Averin and Iolana previous perception and survival rolls?Before the spoiler for percep.DC15 i mean,because Iolana failed that.


Averin merely nodded and blushed slightly at Iolana's reminder of her state. Stepping forward and past her, he gave the woman a bit of privacy if only in the form of his back, and studied the ship a bit more.

"Maybe no survivors, but it sounds like something is in there. I can hear a bit of a splashing sound in there and I'm pretty sure it's not just the waves." Averin paused and did a bit of a double take as he was about to look over his shoulder to continue addressing the others, but caught himself before his vision quite caught up to where Iolana was standing. "Er... It may still be worth taking a look inside for any maps, equipment, or supplies since we don't really know how long we'll be here nor what we may have to deal with while stranded. I'm for at least a little exploration, but will bow to majority opinion."

Iolana: I'm assuming that the perception: 15 spoiler was for the rolls that preceded it (my 15, your 21 and Gatherine's 8).


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

"I'm sorry Averin if i'm embarassing you, it was unintentional.I bow to the majority too,and if you think i may have missed something may be worth giving a try.But remember we aren't in our best shape for a fight,should any danger arise"


@Iolana - what I put in spoilers is what you detected with your 21 roll


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

Doesn't matter now, won't correct my posts as long as someone read that,i read the spoiler after Averin suggestion,so let's go check the sound


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Gatherine started for the cracked interior of the ancient wreck,picking her way carefully across the slick wood with buckler up and pick ready to swing into anything that rushed out to assault her.
Let's go,then.I was hoping for something to make into a raft,at the very least!


As you approach the wreck you hear a wet slapping sound a squish and a feral nom nom nom. A slimy half eaten fish flies through the bars of the hold ... and then a loud clang as a partially decayed humanoid comes from the shadows of the wreck, charges the gate and rattles the bars.
... and then another form behind it starts to rise, joints jerking upward like a marionette..


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

animated corpses?holy.....

Even thought she would like to run in terror,Iolana knows she cannot leave her companions now.
so much for my modesty the girl opens her arms and releases the scimitar hung on her back,unsheathing the blade and preparing in defense.

are the ...zombies?... already charging us?

status:

Str 12/Dex 13/Con 13/Int 16/Wis 12/Cha 14
HP 9/9
AC (naked) [Tot 12] [Touch 12] [FF 10] Dodge feat already included
CMB:+1 (+0BaB +1strength)
CMD:12 (+0BaB +1strength +1dexterity +10)
Fortitude save+3 (+2base +1con)
Reflex save+1 (+0base +1dex)
Will save +3 (+2base +1wis)
BaB+0
Initiative+1
Caster level check +4
Speed 30ft/9mtr
Scimitar [att+1 dam1d6+1 18-20/x2 type S]
Prepared Spells :Level 0(cantrips):Daze(will DC13);Acid Splash;Light
Level 1:Magic Missile;Corrosive Touch*
Arcane Pool(1/2 magus level+int mod)[4]
Carrying 6lbs/light emcumbrance/check penalty 0


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Status:

DEFENSE: AC:17 TouchAC:13 FlatFootedAC:14 HP:11/11
Fort:+2 Ref:+6 Will:+0 OFFENSE: Speed:20'
Melee:Heavy Pick +1 (1d6/x4) Grit:2 Current Grit:2
STATISTICS: Str:12 Dex:16 Con:12 Int:10 Wis:15 Cha:12 Base Attack Bonus:+1 CMB:+1 (+3 to Bullrush or Overrun) CMD:14

Gatherine gaped at the slobbering corpse that gnashed yellowed teeth set in black rotting gums at them through the bars.Another jerked awkwardly behind it like a disjointed doll.

Of all the times to be without my gun!!The dwarf maid said in a rage.She waved her pick and thrust her buckler forward.


The puffy decaying zombie creature rattles the bars .. either trapped or unaware how to get past the closed gate .. its face looks like it was frozen mid-scream .. a breathy moan comes out of its mouth and then it starts shaking the bars again ..


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

"Seems like they cannot reach us yet.I wouldn't push our luck,we don't know if those bars can hold,or for how long."

some planning is due.We have no healer and no armor, so our AC's are all in the range 10-13,and zombies have a pretty high attack and damage output.Of course we are 4 against 2, we could gang up on one,in the hope the four of us are still standing for the other.


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Gatherine calmed somewhat seeing that the shambling corpses were effectively stuck behind the bars and were getting no closer for the moment.She eyed them in an attempt to figure out exactly what they were--although both were so bloated and decomposed she didn't even know what their genders were,much less race.

Perception!1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

DM:
Where to start? First of all,how much space is there between the bars?Wide enough for a zombie to stick an arm thru,so we can attempt to literally disarm it?Or,better yet,since Iolana and Averin have nice pointy swords,can they just poke the zombies without risking themselves and damaging the bars?And,last but not least,can one of us grapple a zombie's arm and hold it in place while another attacks,again thru the bars.

EWWW.My sis didn't skimp on the details--undead are atrocities!


"Indeed, they are." Averin added once he had overcome his initial shock at finding undead here.

"I have my bow, so I could start picking away at them from here, but I'm a bit worried that if they get angry those atrocities may find the strength to break through. Do we want to face them, or are we going to call the ship a loss and continue down the coast with Mugambi?" As he spoke, Averin kept his eyes fixed on the frustrated undead and notched an arrow to the aforementioned bow. If the group decided, or their enemies didn't give them an opportunity to make the decision, he wanted to be ready.


Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

Tol's eyes widen and he instinctively moves to stand between the others and the animated corpse. Apparently at least one of those legends was true. He holds his axe before him at the ready, glancing back and forth between it and his comrades, his braided beard swinging wildly. "Picking off an enemy that's trapped behind bars normally wouldn't square with me, but in this case, it seems like just the thing. Do you think arrows would have any effect? They're already mighty beat up."


"Not if I keep shooting like that, they won't" Averin responded after his hesitation to stretch his wet bowstring caused a shot to go badly wide. Tol's pseudo agreement was all he had needed to step from an anxious waiting to action. He ignored the dwarf's hesitation for now, as he honestly wasn't sure what to expect from these particular foes. Could they even be "killed" at all? or would the dead bodies continue to heed whatever magic was controlling them regardless of what happened? The thought was pushed aside for now as Averin notched another arrow and prepared to try again.

"On the bright side though, they don't have any reason to become more aggressive yet"

current status/round1:

[spoiler=Round #]

AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16
HP 12/12
Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +1 (+2 Save vs Enchants)
Effects:*
attack action: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

"It is decided then,wish all of us good luck.Anyway from the stories i heard from dad and ma',and other crews,undeads are a violation of the natural order of things,and as such i'm all for exterminating them"

Iolana releases a greenish bolt of energy from her left index finger,but still shocked by the cretures and unwittingly worried over her exposed breasts the girl misses wildly,hitting the hull

F**K,Iolana, fool,this is no time to worry for your state
i'll never stop being grateful to Paizo for making level 0 spells unlimited

round 1/status:

casting Acid Splash:range touch attack 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 miss

Str 12/Dex 13/Con 13/Int 16/Wis 12/Cha 14
HP 9/9
AC (naked) [Tot 12] [Touch 12] [FF 10] Dodge feat already included
CMB:+1 (+0BaB +1strength)
CMD:12 (+0BaB +1strength +1dexterity +10)
Fortitude save+3 (+2base +1con)
Reflex save+1 (+0base +1dex)
Will save +3 (+2base +1wis)
BaB+0
Initiative+1
Caster level check +4
Speed 30ft/9mtr
Scimitar [att+1 dam1d6+1 18-20/x2 type S]
Prepared Spells :Level 0(cantrips):Daze(will DC13);Acid Splash;Light
Level 1:Magic Missile;Corrosive Touch*
Arcane Pool(1/2 magus level+int mod)[4]
Carrying 6lbs/light emcumbrance/check penalty 0


The zombie continues to rattle the bars .. the second now joins him .. as the shaking grows more violent the fixtures the bars are connected to start to show signs of possibly giving way.
end of "round 1"

451 to 500 of 3,825 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Bloodgargler Serpent's Skull Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.