DM Bloodgargler's Kingmaker - Stolen Lands

Game Master BinkyBo


5,301 to 5,350 of 5,573 << first < prev | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | next > last >>

Jank looks a little uncomfortable at first with his veneer of plucky toughness so quickly peeled away. He nods as he allows Durielle to get a better look at him.. "It's kind of a mess in there, but I think you should be able to get to the stove."

With the news of his father he lowers his head. "Thought so." He looks up to Vladimir... "You know where Uncle Bokken went? Father told me about him... he left before I was old enough to remember him."

Durielle:
Apart from being underweight, the symptoms are difficult to discern with a quick inspection. He does appear to have an infected cut on his hand - getting infections often and easily are one sign.


Male Half-Elf Wild Shadow 4 | HP 40/40 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 | Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +5 | CMD 20 | Init +2 | Perception +11

Balter shoots Vladimir an odd look when he mentions the fate that befell the boy's father. He often forgot that the man had taken up the charter long before the rest of them had. Small surprise that he would recognize the unfamiliar names. Bokken's name, he at least remembered from the map.

"His hut's not too far from Oleg's, yeah?" he asks, looking to the swordsman for confirmation. "Might be a place for him there. If not, then I'd be damned if Oleg couldn't find room for him."

The half-elf looks back to Jank, and then to the cabin again.
"Assuming you're all right with leaving this place behind."


Male LN Human (Varisian) Order of the Dragon Cavalier (Daring Champion) 3 / Bard 1 | HP: 31/31 | AC: 20 (14 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +4 (+5), CMD: 17 (18) | Fort +4, Reflex +6, Will +4 | Initiative: +3 | Perception: +6, Sense Motive: +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None | Performance 5/7 | 1st Level Spells 0/2 | Panache 0/0 | Challenge 1/1 | Tactician 1/1

"I think you have the right of it Balter. I would definitely say we should try Bokken first."

"Jank, your uncle did not have a whole lot of good to say about your father, you do not think he would hold his grudge against you too, do you?"


Female Dhampir (Svetocher) Magus (Eldritch Scion) 4 | HP 26/27 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | Fort +6 Ref +4 Will +7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +2 | Eldritch Pool 5/5 | Magus Spells: 1st—3/4 2nd—1/2

"I'm going to go inside and clean up and start cooking something," says Marisol. She gently places a hand on Vlad's cheek for a moment, then turns to unpack her cooking gear and supplies. "Always easier to confront the day's problems on a full stomach." She smiles and disappears into the kitchen with her clanking bag of pots and pans.


Jank tucks his lips into his mouth, and wipes his eyes before tears can form. He nods to Balter. "I'd be alright leaving it behind."

He shrugs in response to Vladimir's question "I don't know. I hope not."

He nods and musters meager smile toward Marisol "Thank you, miss."

While waiting for the food you learn a few minor things from Jank. Apparently before Oleg's, that spot was a trader's camp where Jank would go with his father.. until banditry became too much of a deterrent. His late mother's side of the family was from the Thornhill Spring, but they are now gone. Friends of his mother had an apple orchard and an apiary... also gone. The only person still around that he's seen is a friendly half-elf hunter named Oadwilm, but he's not been around much since tangling with Breeg over Breeg's treatment of fey.


Male LN Human (Varisian) Order of the Dragon Cavalier (Daring Champion) 3 / Bard 1 | HP: 31/31 | AC: 20 (14 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +4 (+5), CMD: 17 (18) | Fort +4, Reflex +6, Will +4 | Initiative: +3 | Perception: +6, Sense Motive: +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None | Performance 5/7 | 1st Level Spells 0/2 | Panache 0/0 | Challenge 1/1 | Tactician 1/1

Vladimir allows himself a small smile as Marisol's hand brushes his cheek.

"Perhaps someday we will manage to continue our exploration of these lands, but for now it seems we have another side trek to make, taking Jank to his uncle...or failing that to Oleg's"

"Jank, any idea where we might find this Oadwilm fellow? How recently have you seen him?"


Male Half-Elf Wild Shadow 4 | HP 40/40 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 | Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +5 | CMD 20 | Init +2 | Perception +11

Left to his own devices, Balter wanders through the cabin, his expression suggesting a more contemplative mood than usual. The boy's story was a tragically familiar one to him, but he at least had family left to go to. Only the reassurance that Breeg probably wasn't the best person held the half-elf back from demanding more answers right away.

I'll ask later, he decides, glancing at Vlad with a frown. From what the man said, it seemed apparent that he knew exactly who killed the boy's father.

Balter lets out a heavy sigh, finding a bare wall to lean against. An opportunity was presenting itself to him, but he felt no elation or even anticipation. Only pity for the boy, and the odd sense that he was just wasting his time. Still, he had to know.


M Human (Taldan) Wizard (Evoker) 4; Init +7; HP 30/30; AC 14/11/14; F/R/W 3/4/5

Nico follows the others inside but stops just inside the entrance. Confronted with a scene that stirs up memories more than two decades old, he bites his lip and just stares blankly at the sight of a young boy living alone in squalor.

As Marisol makes her way into the kitchen he looks around slowly, occasionally stopping as something--it's not clear what--catches his eye before moving on.


"Last time I saw Oadwilm was right before last winter. He said he was heading to the lower Narlmarches.. hoping to get beyond the bandit territories." Having been alone for so long, Jank looks uncomfortable, awkward, nervous as people enter his shack... and a little overwhelmed with this interaction with kind people.

Those inside wake a haggard longhair cat who darts out to Jank's side. He strokes the cat and feeds it a bit of the food Vladimir had given him. "You sure it's alright with everyone?"


Male LN Human (Varisian) Order of the Dragon Cavalier (Daring Champion) 3 / Bard 1 | HP: 31/31 | AC: 20 (14 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +4 (+5), CMD: 17 (18) | Fort +4, Reflex +6, Will +4 | Initiative: +3 | Perception: +6, Sense Motive: +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None | Performance 5/7 | 1st Level Spells 0/2 | Panache 0/0 | Challenge 1/1 | Tactician 1/1

Vladimir softly smiles. "I am sure we will get worked out, either with your Uncle Bokken, or with Oleg. Either way, Jank, you will not have to worry about being alone anymore."

"Your uncle is alchemist and your father was a trapper. Had your father begun to teach you a trade?"


Jank nods in appreciation.

"I learned some about trapping. I'm real good at making springs. Not much game around here anymore, so I've tried foraging." He shrugs. "I guess he did, but I guess I can't say I'm real skilled... But I'll do whatever people need me to do.. whoever's willing to put me up."

rolls:
1d100 ⇒ 22 1d100 ⇒ 55

no random encounters on the way back, so pace of travel is up to you guys. (fast forward or RP as you like)


Male LN Human (Varisian) Order of the Dragon Cavalier (Daring Champion) 3 / Bard 1 | HP: 31/31 | AC: 20 (14 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +4 (+5), CMD: 17 (18) | Fort +4, Reflex +6, Will +4 | Initiative: +3 | Perception: +6, Sense Motive: +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None | Performance 5/7 | 1st Level Spells 0/2 | Panache 0/0 | Challenge 1/1 | Tactician 1/1

I'm fine with a fast-forward to Bokken's to see if he's willing to take in his nephew.

Approaching the hut of the hermit alchemist, Vladimir calls out. "Bokken, are you there? If so we'd like to have a word with you. It concerns your brother...among other things."


M Human (Taldan) Wizard (Evoker) 4; Init +7; HP 30/30; AC 14/11/14; F/R/W 3/4/5

Nico leans over to Durielle and whispers, quietly, "Who's Bokken?"


Init +3 | HP 22/22 | AC 16 T 13 FF 13 | Fort +0 Ref +4 Will +5 [-2 Ref (trap/hazard)] | Perc +8 (LowL) -2 Perc (Surprise) | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Time Flkr 4/4| wand CLW CL1 37/50

For a brief moment Nico's question brings an image to Durielle's mind: A crazed man hurling explosives before being calmed. She can see herself there as well as others, but they both strangers to her...and yet oddly familiar. The oracle raises one hand to her temple as a wave of dizziness washes over her.

"Unh," Durielle moans slightly.

Then the vision fades and feeling of familiarity dissipates leaving Durielle only with an impression of a possibility that could have happened.

"I'm sorry, Nico," Durielle whispers. "I'm afraid I must disappoint you once again. I do not believe I have ever met this Bokken of whom they speak now."

Durielle's nose begins to bleed slightly, and she quickly pinches her nose while holding a cloth up to her face.


A grey-tinged slight hobbled man in a frumpy robe steps out.. brushing crumbs or something off his front. "Meh... how can I help you." He then shakes a finger at Vladimir. "I know you. You were here in the Spring... explorer, right? Helped me out with some unfriendly bugbears...." He eyes the group. "Can't say I recall the rest of ya... Mmm, and I'd remember the lovely ladies... heh, I would."
He bows "Name's Bokken" he vaguely gestures toward Vladimir "As I suppose you heard. Have need of potions, elixirs, alchemist's fire... ointment?"


Female Dhampir (Svetocher) Magus (Eldritch Scion) 4 | HP 26/27 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | Fort +6 Ref +4 Will +7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +2 | Eldritch Pool 5/5 | Magus Spells: 1st—3/4 2nd—1/2

"I could use some ointment for saddle-sores..." mutters Marisol.


Male LN Human (Varisian) Order of the Dragon Cavalier (Daring Champion) 3 / Bard 1 | HP: 31/31 | AC: 20 (14 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +4 (+5), CMD: 17 (18) | Fort +4, Reflex +6, Will +4 | Initiative: +3 | Perception: +6, Sense Motive: +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None | Performance 5/7 | 1st Level Spells 0/2 | Panache 0/0 | Challenge 1/1 | Tactician 1/1

Vladimir smiles sympathetically toward his lover, hearing her complaint. "He very well may have something for that."

Turning his attention back toward Bokken, Vladimir says, "That is correct, Bokken, and we very well may be interested in your wares."

"As you may recall, I am Vladimir Ducheski" he says in way of reminder as much as re-introduction. "I was here in the spring with a different set of companions. Various circumstances have lead to the group you see before you now, but our goal is the same as it was then, albeit expanded a bit. I would like to introduce you to Marisol, Durielle, Balter, Nico, and Arliss." he says gesturing to each of his companions in turn.

Continuing on, the swordsman says, "You had asked us back then to let you know if we ran across any word of your brother, Breeg. As it turns out we have. Given what he had done to your hand, I am not sure how you will take this news, but it would seem he had run afoul of few of the fey and he is no more."

Bringing Jank closer to the front of the group with him, Vladimir says, "In more positive news, it would seem that you have a nephew. This is Jank. I had hoped that you would show him the kindness your brother had not shown you and take him in."


He nods to the group as Vladimir introduces them.

Upon hearing of his brother's fate "Hmm. That so." as he absently rubs a mangled hand.

Mention of Jank clearly comes as a surprise. "Breeg had a boy?" Bokken waddles closer with a discerning gaze. "A part from the hair, you look little like him. Must take after your mother... which is a blessing. Take him in, eh?" He strokes his short scraggly beard, then glances back at his shack. "Not exactly a palace here... you alright with that boy?"

Jank nods "Yes sir."

"Sir? No need for... err actually sir is fine. Come now.. we'll make do. We'll make it work." As he leads Jank to the door, he does a weird thing with his mouth to stifle his smile.

Jank thanks you again before heading in to see his new home.

Bokken clears his throat, then asks "So.. ahem.. where were we? Any potions you'd like today?"


Male LN Human (Varisian) Order of the Dragon Cavalier (Daring Champion) 3 / Bard 1 | HP: 31/31 | AC: 20 (14 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +4 (+5), CMD: 17 (18) | Fort +4, Reflex +6, Will +4 | Initiative: +3 | Perception: +6, Sense Motive: +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None | Performance 5/7 | 1st Level Spells 0/2 | Panache 0/0 | Challenge 1/1 | Tactician 1/1

Vladimir smiles. "I am glad that this seems to be a workable situation."

As the conversation turns to business, the swordsman asks, "I suppose that depends on what you have available."


Female Dhampir (Svetocher) Magus (Eldritch Scion) 4 | HP 26/27 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | Fort +6 Ref +4 Will +7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +2 | Eldritch Pool 5/5 | Magus Spells: 1st—3/4 2nd—1/2

"I'd be delighted to take a look at your current stock," says Marisol. "Especially since you have another mouth to feed, so obviously sales will need to account for that."


Bokken shows you his stock...

4 alchemist fire, 3 alkali flasks, 3 tanglefoot bags, 2 anti-toxin, 2 anti-plague.

Potions
1st Level: bless, burning hands, 2 comprehend languages, 4 cure light wounds, detect evil, 2 endure elements, 2 protection from evil.

2nd Level: aid, bear’s endurance, bull’s strength, cat’s grace, 2 cure moderate wounds, delay poison, invisibility, mirror image, resist energy, see invisibility.


Male LN Human (Varisian) Order of the Dragon Cavalier (Daring Champion) 3 / Bard 1 | HP: 31/31 | AC: 20 (14 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +4 (+5), CMD: 17 (18) | Fort +4, Reflex +6, Will +4 | Initiative: +3 | Perception: +6, Sense Motive: +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None | Performance 5/7 | 1st Level Spells 0/2 | Panache 0/0 | Challenge 1/1 | Tactician 1/1

"Well, I would certainly be interested in that Cat's Grace potion. As a group I think we should purchase all of the curatives, alchemist fires, alkali flasks, antitoxins, and antiplagues. Anything else catch anyone's eye?"


Female Dhampir (Svetocher) Magus (Eldritch Scion) 4 | HP 26/27 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | Fort +6 Ref +4 Will +7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +2 | Eldritch Pool 5/5 | Magus Spells: 1st—3/4 2nd—1/2

"I agree - and that mirror image or see invisibility might be handy, too, if we have the funds," says Marisol.

Unfortunately I believe I have made exactly 0 money so far in this adventure so I can't afford anything.


Male Half-Elf Wild Shadow 4 | HP 40/40 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 | Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +5 | CMD 20 | Init +2 | Perception +11

We liquidated most of our loot fairly recently, so we should all have a decent amount of gold, shouldn't we?

Balter shrugs, not well acquainted with alchemical wares. "I dunno. Tanglefoot bags are always handy, if a bit pricey."


Male LN Human (Varisian) Order of the Dragon Cavalier (Daring Champion) 3 / Bard 1 | HP: 31/31 | AC: 20 (14 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +4 (+5), CMD: 17 (18) | Fort +4, Reflex +6, Will +4 | Initiative: +3 | Perception: +6, Sense Motive: +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None | Performance 5/7 | 1st Level Spells 0/2 | Panache 0/0 | Challenge 1/1 | Tactician 1/1

Loot split - The last loot split was at the link (just before Nico joined the group) and was fairly significant.

Vladimir turns to Marisol, "I think we do have the funds. I have a couple of thousand gold socked away."

"Anything else catching anyone's eye?"


Female Dhampir (Svetocher) Magus (Eldritch Scion) 4 | HP 26/27 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | Fort +6 Ref +4 Will +7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +2 | Eldritch Pool 5/5 | Magus Spells: 1st—3/4 2nd—1/2

You're right! I'd put it on another part of my sheet because it was stored - I'm not carrying 28 pounds of gold around with me.

"Ah, I boxed a lot of my money and it's not in Prancer's saddlebags at the moment," Marisol admits. "But yes. Let's make a clean sweep of the items you listed."


M Human (Taldan) Wizard (Evoker) 4; Init +7; HP 30/30; AC 14/11/14; F/R/W 3/4/5

Sheepishly, Nico says, "I spent most of what I have just getting here."


Init +3 | HP 22/22 | AC 16 T 13 FF 13 | Fort +0 Ref +4 Will +5 [-2 Ref (trap/hazard)] | Perc +8 (LowL) -2 Perc (Surprise) | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Time Flkr 4/4| wand CLW CL1 37/50

Durielle smiles, "Don't worry, if you end up needing any of these provisions, no one will be keeping track."


Male Half-Elf Wild Shadow 4 | HP 40/40 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 | Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +5 | CMD 20 | Init +2 | Perception +11

Potion of cat's grace - 400 gp
Potions of cure light wounds (4) - 200 gp
Potions of cure moderate wounds (2) - 800 gp
Potion of mirror image - 400 gp
Potion of see invisibility - 400 gp
Alchemist's fire (4 flasks) - 80 gp
Alkali flasks (3) - 45 gp
Tanglefoot bags (3) - 150 gp
Antitoxin (2) - 100 gp
Antiplague (2) - 100 gp
Total: 2,675 gp

Does that look about right to everyone? I believe potions brewed by an alchemist actually cost more than usual, so I went with those prices here.


Bokken waves dismissively.. "Meh... if you're buying that much, I'll give you a deal. Should be more than enough to resupply, and get us both through winter." He ponders a moment. "Having the boy here to take over menial matters should free up some time for study... this might work out well."

10% off... We can move on.. figure out what is personal, and what is group supply I guess. That can be done while we continue with exploration.


Male LN Human (Varisian) Order of the Dragon Cavalier (Daring Champion) 3 / Bard 1 | HP: 31/31 | AC: 20 (14 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +4 (+5), CMD: 17 (18) | Fort +4, Reflex +6, Will +4 | Initiative: +3 | Perception: +6, Sense Motive: +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None | Performance 5/7 | 1st Level Spells 0/2 | Panache 0/0 | Challenge 1/1 | Tactician 1/1

"Good. I am glad that this should be a mutually beneficial situation for both you and Jank." Vladimir says with a smile.

"And thank you for the discount. It is most appreciated."

Having purchased supplies, Vladimir suggests that the party be on their way.

I would propose that we travel back to where we found Jank and continue our planned route from there.

As far a the split of the cost goes, Vlad wants the Cat's Grace for personal use. I would propose that we split the curatives, antitoxins, and antiplagues as "group" purchases. I'm flexible on the rest.


Female Dhampir (Svetocher) Magus (Eldritch Scion) 4 | HP 26/27 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | Fort +6 Ref +4 Will +7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +2 | Eldritch Pool 5/5 | Magus Spells: 1st—3/4 2nd—1/2

"Thank you so much, Bokken," says Marisol with a pleased smile. "And Jank, I hope things work out for you. We'll come by to visit - don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything when we come back."

I'm fine with splitting the various utility potions. The remainder of the cost, split five ways, is 409 gp 5 sp each.


M Human (Taldan) Wizard (Evoker) 4; Init +7; HP 30/30; AC 14/11/14; F/R/W 3/4/5

I am a couple hundred gp in the hole, so someone is going to have to front me.


Male LN Human (Varisian) Order of the Dragon Cavalier (Daring Champion) 3 / Bard 1 | HP: 31/31 | AC: 20 (14 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +4 (+5), CMD: 17 (18) | Fort +4, Reflex +6, Will +4 | Initiative: +3 | Perception: +6, Sense Motive: +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None | Performance 5/7 | 1st Level Spells 0/2 | Panache 0/0 | Challenge 1/1 | Tactician 1/1

No problem. Got you covered.


M Human (Taldan) Wizard (Evoker) 4; Init +7; HP 30/30; AC 14/11/14; F/R/W 3/4/5

I'll second Vladimir's plan to pick up where we left off.


Male LN Human (Varisian) Order of the Dragon Cavalier (Daring Champion) 3 / Bard 1 | HP: 31/31 | AC: 20 (14 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +4 (+5), CMD: 17 (18) | Fort +4, Reflex +6, Will +4 | Initiative: +3 | Perception: +6, Sense Motive: +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None | Performance 5/7 | 1st Level Spells 0/2 | Panache 0/0 | Challenge 1/1 | Tactician 1/1

Okay, I'll put the community items on the loot sheet. The Cat's Grace I bought outright. Nico, does a loan of 300 gp cover your share? If not I can loan you more.


Init +3 | HP 22/22 | AC 16 T 13 FF 13 | Fort +0 Ref +4 Will +5 [-2 Ref (trap/hazard)] | Perc +8 (LowL) -2 Perc (Surprise) | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Time Flkr 4/4| wand CLW CL1 37/50

Wealth by level, distribution per character nickel & diming. My least favorite part of Pathfinder. Sigh


Male Half-Elf Wild Shadow 4 | HP 40/40 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 | Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +5 | CMD 20 | Init +2 | Perception +11

Seeing as a lot of loot has already been loaded onto Balter, I suggest that we don't even worry about split even shares. Just throw it all into a "treasury," and if someone needs/wants something, we splurge for it. It'd be easier to have just one fat number to deduct everything from.


Two days later you are back to your exploration in light snowfall - which accumulates a little more than an inch in clearings by day's end. You find nothing else of note in the area.

A,3 complete.. A2 next?


Male LN Human (Varisian) Order of the Dragon Cavalier (Daring Champion) 3 / Bard 1 | HP: 31/31 | AC: 20 (14 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +4 (+5), CMD: 17 (18) | Fort +4, Reflex +6, Will +4 | Initiative: +3 | Perception: +6, Sense Motive: +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None | Performance 5/7 | 1st Level Spells 0/2 | Panache 0/0 | Challenge 1/1 | Tactician 1/1

A2 sounds good.


Female Dhampir (Svetocher) Magus (Eldritch Scion) 4 | HP 26/27 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | Fort +6 Ref +4 Will +7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +2 | Eldritch Pool 5/5 | Magus Spells: 1st—3/4 2nd—1/2

Sold on casual loot distribution. If someone has a pressing need, just say so! We are all friends here. :)


Male LN Human (Varisian) Order of the Dragon Cavalier (Daring Champion) 3 / Bard 1 | HP: 31/31 | AC: 20 (14 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +4 (+5), CMD: 17 (18) | Fort +4, Reflex +6, Will +4 | Initiative: +3 | Perception: +6, Sense Motive: +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None | Performance 5/7 | 1st Level Spells 0/2 | Panache 0/0 | Challenge 1/1 | Tactician 1/1

Okay, so is everyone on board with putting all of their cash into a treasury pool (save for a few hundred gold perhaps)? I'm fine with this if that is the consensus.


Female Dhampir (Svetocher) Magus (Eldritch Scion) 4 | HP 26/27 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | Fort +6 Ref +4 Will +7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +2 | Eldritch Pool 5/5 | Magus Spells: 1st—3/4 2nd—1/2

Sure. If you need something just holler and we can figure it out then. Also means that someone can make a big purchase from the pool if needed, instead of everyone hoarding pennies all the time. :)


Male LN Human (Varisian) Order of the Dragon Cavalier (Daring Champion) 3 / Bard 1 | HP: 31/31 | AC: 20 (14 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +4 (+5), CMD: 17 (18) | Fort +4, Reflex +6, Will +4 | Initiative: +3 | Perception: +6, Sense Motive: +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None | Performance 5/7 | 1st Level Spells 0/2 | Panache 0/0 | Challenge 1/1 | Tactician 1/1

If everyone is alright with that, let me know how much you are contributing and if that is before or after the purchase made above.


Female Dhampir (Svetocher) Magus (Eldritch Scion) 4 | HP 26/27 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | Fort +6 Ref +4 Will +7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +2 | Eldritch Pool 5/5 | Magus Spells: 1st—3/4 2nd—1/2

I'll put my full 1,400 into the fund - at some future date when we are flush with cash I'd like to get a mithral breastplate.


Male LN Human (Varisian) Order of the Dragon Cavalier (Daring Champion) 3 / Bard 1 | HP: 31/31 | AC: 20 (14 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +4 (+5), CMD: 17 (18) | Fort +4, Reflex +6, Will +4 | Initiative: +3 | Perception: +6, Sense Motive: +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None | Performance 5/7 | 1st Level Spells 0/2 | Panache 0/0 | Challenge 1/1 | Tactician 1/1
Marisol Surtova wrote:
I'll put my full 1,400 into the fund - at some future date when we are flush with cash I'd like to get a mithral breastplate.

Is that before or after the 409 gp 5 sp split mentioned above? Prior to that purchase (after the cat's grace) I will put 2200 gp in leaving Vlad with 81 gp and change for incidental things.


Female Dhampir (Svetocher) Magus (Eldritch Scion) 4 | HP 26/27 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | Fort +6 Ref +4 Will +7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +2 | Eldritch Pool 5/5 | Magus Spells: 1st—3/4 2nd—1/2

Before.

Also, sorry to clutter the Gameplay thread!

Marisol shivers ever so slightly during the snowfall and pulls her fur-lined cloak close.

"It's beautiful out here in the snow... reminds me of Issia," she says. "Also, all the more reason to appreciate a good hearthfire."


Male LN Human (Varisian) Order of the Dragon Cavalier (Daring Champion) 3 / Bard 1 | HP: 31/31 | AC: 20 (14 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +4 (+5), CMD: 17 (18) | Fort +4, Reflex +6, Will +4 | Initiative: +3 | Perception: +6, Sense Motive: +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None | Performance 5/7 | 1st Level Spells 0/2 | Panache 0/0 | Challenge 1/1 | Tactician 1/1

"Hopefully we will not have too many more issues that delay our arrival at the former Stag Fort." Vladimir says, nodding and agreeing with benefits of a good hearthfire.


Female Dhampir (Svetocher) Magus (Eldritch Scion) 4 | HP 26/27 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | Fort +6 Ref +4 Will +7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +2 | Eldritch Pool 5/5 | Magus Spells: 1st—3/4 2nd—1/2

"It's fine... I like seeing all that this land has to offer," says Marisol. "The trees, the rivers, the snow-covered plains. As the seasons change it takes on new beauties. It's lovely."


Male LN Human (Varisian) Order of the Dragon Cavalier (Daring Champion) 3 / Bard 1 | HP: 31/31 | AC: 20 (14 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +4 (+5), CMD: 17 (18) | Fort +4, Reflex +6, Will +4 | Initiative: +3 | Perception: +6, Sense Motive: +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None | Performance 5/7 | 1st Level Spells 0/2 | Panache 0/0 | Challenge 1/1 | Tactician 1/1

"Oh without a doubt, my love. I am just reminding us all that it will be a few months before the weather begins to warm rather than get colder."

5,301 to 5,350 of 5,573 << first < prev | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Bloodgargler Stolen Kingmaker All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.