Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

DM Bloodgargler's Kingmaker

Game Master BinkyBo

{Kingdom Tracking Sheet} {Downtime} {NPC list} {District Grid}


201 to 250 of 3,255 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

I'll wait for Sorceress then


GM immediate narrative actions 1/day (0/1 remaining)

Combat Order:

Sorcerer
Rogar
Alice
Norton
BanditsA,B,C
Oleg
Green
Ta'de-win
Happs
Hruska

@Rogar no go ahead ... it is unlikely her actions in the surprise round will affect yours

EDIT: still move to L14 for your surprise round action I assume ... let me know if not.


Spoiler:
Init:3 | Per:8 | HP: 24/24 | AC:16 FF:15 T:14 | CMB:6 CMD:20 | F:3 R:5 W:7
Monk (Master of Many Styles) 3

Alice will shut her door as her action.


Svetlana hears her husband's yell ..she tries to compose herself. She opens the door to the bedroom to check on Sorcerer once more before posting up at the north door.


Male hp: 35/35; AC:16/14-ff16/14-tch10; F+4, R+3, W+4; Initiative 0, Perception +5

Norton doubles the corner. Shield readied, and long sword unsheathed. U14
"On behalf of the Swordlords of Restov and the Dragonscale Throne I request you to drop your weapons and surrender. Abide and you may have a fair trial, do not and face certain death"

Intimidate 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12


The bandit leader Happs relaxes his bowstring - Budgie his throwing arm - as they both look at Oleg trying to process the meaning of his exclamation.... Oleg staggers for just a moment .. and then he scrambles around the shed along the planned path. Spitting out appropriate curses at himself as he passes the middens....


Male Half Orc Oracle 2/ Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 2

The Green Man will use the surprise round to cast Shield of Faith.

It begins...


Happs sees a man burst from the stables just as Oleg runs the opposite direction ... he fumbles with his bow " G-G-Get Him!!"
Norton and Murak appear from the corner of the house on the other side of the low flame of the fire pit. The one addressed as Budgie calls out "Boss!"


Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

Attack roll:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

Damage roll (If hits):1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Rogar bursts out of the stables and attacks the bandit leader swinging his sword with both hands

Edit: I guess we aren't going to wait for sorceress...


GM immediate narrative actions 1/day (0/1 remaining)

forgot to move tables when I made map ... please ignore
combat map after surprise round

upcoming initiatives:

Sorcerer post surprise round action and first round actions whenever
Rogar action posted
Alice post first round actions whenever
Norton post first round actions whenever


Spoiler:
Init:3 | Per:8 | HP: 24/24 | AC:16 FF:15 T:14 | CMB:6 CMD:20 | F:3 R:5 W:7
Monk (Master of Many Styles) 3

After my surprise round action of closing the door, I will move to N20 during round 1. I can't find any rules that allow me to forcefully dismount...so I will just try to attack the flatfooted large man him with a jumping axe kick (just specified for flavor).

Rolls

Spoiler:

Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Unarmed Strike 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 (+4 instead of +3 because of Hulking Changeling)


GM immediate narrative actions 1/day (0/1 remaining)

@Alice Are you entering snake style?


Spoiler:
Init:3 | Per:8 | HP: 24/24 | AC:16 FF:15 T:14 | CMB:6 CMD:20 | F:3 R:5 W:7
Monk (Master of Many Styles) 3

Oops sorry, yeah I will. I got caught up in trying to find rules on knocking an opponent off of a horse and totally forgot to do that.


Male hp: 35/35; AC:16/14-ff16/14-tch10; F+4, R+3, W+4; Initiative 0, Perception +5

Norton will give the bandits the chance to surrender. Even if his teammates seem very eager to go the fighting way.
"Last warning. Drop your weapons and surrender!"

dismount:
Just my two coins, but I thing is a grapple and then drag combat maneuver


Male Half Orc Oracle 2/ Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 2

On His turn, The Green Man will emerge from his little hidey-hole, Axe at the ready, draw himself up to his full height and play up to his bestial looks with a feral snarl.
Like a war dog, held back only by his masters command.

Move action to L13.


GM immediate narrative actions 1/day (0/1 remaining)

yes to unseat grapple and drag... and in general if you don't know what to roll but know it takes something you can just roll a d20 ... most of the nonstandard combat stuff will involve CMB rolls

back in an hour


GM immediate narrative actions 1/day (0/1 remaining)

Alice and Ta'de-win slam the gate shut and lower the bar. Alice, her target already known, pivots her foot and pushes off - charging at the bloated bandit Hruska. While he is in the act of turning his horse around ... hearing the gate closed.. Hruska sees Alice as she launches in the air and brings the back of her heel down on the large mans shoulder... The wave of force makes his mount's knees buckle and Hruska lets out a howl.
Rogar charges from the stables and slashes at the bandit leader Happs - who instinctively turns to shield himself - catching Rogar's blade in the back of his arm.
The bandit referred to as Budgie seems to suddenly remember what is in his hand he hurls the vial at Norton, not heeding his last warning.
ranged touch attack vs AC101d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15 damage 1d6 ⇒ 3
3 damage to Norton
1 damage to Murak

There is a small explosion near the fire pit, Norton and Murak are surrounded by a gout of flame that lingers in patches at the ground below.


GM immediate narrative actions 1/day (0/1 remaining)

The bandit near the stables draws his sword and charges Rogar. K16 to K14 He swings wide as Rogar changes his stance to accommodate two combatants.
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


GM immediate narrative actions 1/day (0/1 remaining)

Another mounted bandit readies his bow as he attempts to urge his horse out of the pincer attack.move O18 to V17

Green man can attack bandit at K14 along with move if desired.

updated map


Happs recovers and whistles loudly for his horse. "Oleg! You will pay for this! Kressle will have your head!" He tries to stab at Rogar with the arrow in his hand.
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12
He then tries to back away reaching for his horse. "Cover me you fools!"
move L15 to M16 Attack of opportunity for Rogar

Edit: changed action slightly


GM immediate narrative actions 1/day (0/1 remaining)

updated updated map

combat order:

Rogar AoO vs Happs
Green attack vs bandit K14 available

Ta'de-win
Hruska
--------
Rogar
Alice
Norton/Murak
Bandits A,B,C
Green
Ta'de-win/Happs


{HP 32/32 | AC17 T12 FF13 CMD17 | F/R/W 5/3/8 | Init +2 Per +11/13 SM+4} Female Human Druid 3 {Kingdom} {NPCs} {Downtime}

Ta'de-win summons the storm against Hruska.

Storm Bolt 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (6) - 2 = 4 damage 1d6 ⇒ 1


Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

Attack of Opportunity against Happs.

Attack Roll:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Damage roll:1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Rogar lunges as Happs tries to back away, but has to stop short to avoid the charging horse and protect him self from the other bandit slashing at him.
Ta'de-win targets Hruska and calls forth a storm burst but her aim is thrown off trying to make sure the attacking Alice is not hit.
Hruska pulls one end of his coiled rope with his offhand.. "Leetle girls" he rumbles with a thick Ustalav accent. "Which one which one " with one sweep of his hand he hurls the loop of his lasso at Ta'de-win.
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
It tightens around her and Hruska starts tying his end to his saddle... tugging at the rope to keep it taught. Hruska grins and the tip of his tongue caresses a nearby wart absently as he secures the rope.

lasso rules:

Lasso: This thrown weapon is a length of rope with a simple open knot on one end that allows you entangle a foe like you would using a net. The DC to cast a spell while entangled with a lasso is 10 + the spell level being cast. An entangled creature can slip free with a DC 15 Escape Artist check as a full-round action. The lasso has 2 hit points and AC 10. It requires a DC 23 Strength check to break it. On a successful hit, the lasso tightens; to use it again you must spend a standard action sliding the knot to enlarge the loop

---quoted from PRD

escape artist check DC 15 or DC 23 strength check to break if you want to focus on getting loose


Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

Rogar stops hi attack for a moment to assess the threat of the other outlaw, then he springs forward decided to kill the outlaw chief before he can run away:"Oh no.... you ain't getting away..."

Attack roll:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Damage roll (if hits):1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Rogar moves up toL15 and attacks Happs. This shouldn't cause an attack of opportunity against Rogar as it is a 5 foot step (edited with the correct sequence of moves from rogar)...


Spoiler:
Init:3 | Per:8 | HP: 24/24 | AC:16 FF:15 T:14 | CMB:6 CMD:20 | F:3 R:5 W:7
Monk (Master of Many Styles) 3

"Unhand her, you miserable cur!"

Alice will furiously swipe her claws at Hruska, seeing her new friend entangled.

Full Attack
Claw 1 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 , Damage 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Claw 2 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20 , Damage 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Alice will also take a 5 foot step to N19 (or O19 as a second choice, if N19 isn't possible to move to. Not sure if that horses head actually takes up that space.).


Happs put his horse between himself and Rogar, and puts a boot in the stirrup to mount. In the corner of his eye, Rogar sees Greenman burst out of the storage shed and the bandit's comical spasm from the startle. He takes a step closer to Happs and times a thrust just as Happs swings himself into the saddle... Rogar withdraws his blade and the bandit leader continues his momentum straight to the ground.


Male Half Orc Oracle 2/ Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 2

Letting out a massive bellow, The Green Man swings his axe towards the head of the bandit next to him, checking the swing only at the last moment, remembering his own admonition about taking someone alive.
Instead of striking with the edge, The Green Man attempts to catch the bandit with the flat of the blade.

Nonlethal attack: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 2 = 2
Damage: 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Hruska is completely focused on his catch... wincing a bit trying to reel in Ta'de-win with his now dislocated shoulder. Alice low in her "teacup" stance pounces. She digs her right hand claws into a precise point under his armpit... Hruska reflexively swings his arm ... still rising, Alice ducks her head below his involuntary arm movement and her other hand pierces and tears mortal gashes in his throat.


Male hp: 35/35; AC:16/14-ff16/14-tch10; F+4, R+3, W+4; Initiative 0, Perception +5

Norton charges the bandit in front of him spurring Murak N15

Ride Check 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Attack Murak1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Damage 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

Rogar takes a moment to assess the situation keeping his blade rised in front of him in a defensive stance, he looks around and shouts:"One and two down! Anyone else wants to die?!? Surrender, dogs, or end like your boss, here!"


The bandit near the stables K14 sees Rogar glance past him and turns to see Green barreling out of the shed. The bandit's lack of training shows as he nearly drops his sword from fright. His hair is blown back from a whoosh of air from the flat of Green's axe.

Norton urges his mount forward out of the ring of fading flames. Murak eagerly sinks his teeth in the arm of the thrower of fire N15 and yanks until it pops. Norton brings his sword dangerously close to the bandits throat after Murak releases.
Budgie the bandit raises his arms as fast as he can.


GM immediate narrative actions 1/day (0/1 remaining)

updated map

noticing bandit at W11 will take line of sight and perception check .. or a round to count.


{HP 32/32 | AC17 T12 FF13 CMD17 | F/R/W 5/3/8 | Init +2 Per +11/13 SM+4} Female Human Druid 3 {Kingdom} {NPCs} {Downtime}

Ta'de-win struggles free of the lasso. Escape Artist 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 "Thank you for the aid, Alice."


GM immediate narrative actions 1/day (0/1 remaining)

Hruska slumps in the saddle ... his mount bucks just enough for his lifeless mass to slide and splat to the ground. The horse glances uncaring at dead Hruska then snorts ..splattering warm wetness in Alice's face.

order of actions:

Green has normal round actions yet to post
Ta'de-win posted escaping lasso
Happs dead
Hruska dead
----------- round 3 ---------
Rogar free action yell posted action yet to post
Alice
Norton
Bandit W11

you have one bandit who has surrendered (Budgie N15) and one with the fight scared out of him (K14)... Norton, Green, and Rogar can roll perception checks to notice the one fleeing up the ladder at W11


Male hp: 35/35; AC:16/14-ff16/14-tch10; F+4, R+3, W+4; Initiative 0, Perception +5

Round 2 Action
Perception check 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

to the bandit he is threatening.
"Dismount, and get to your knees."
To the others.
"Do we have something to tie up these not so gentlemen with"


Male Half Orc Oracle 2/ Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 2

Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8

"Next time I will not miss, surrender now or become breakfast!"


"Yes yes Yes sir.. right away sir. Terribly sorry ... victims of society we were. No choice really." He dismounts and gets to his knees keeping his hands up as much as he can. "Was sort of a join us or die type of thing with me and me mate here... you don't need to kill us. In fact, its like you've freed us ... real horror show its been, I'll tell you ... won't see any trouble from me no sir... should thank you I should..."


The other bandit drops his sword the second Green opens his mouth, he looks at Budgie and drops to his knees as well... "That's right ... we're victims too like he said.." he points at Budgie while still keeping his hands up.


Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

Perception check:1d20 - 2 ⇒ (14) - 2 = 12

Rogar points his sword to Arliss throat:"Well, you are sensible after all... really disappointing but one can't have all he wants I guess"

Is 12 enough to notice the runaway?


yes ... you notice his horse first. The bandit is mostly hidden by the house, but you catch sight of him climbing up the ladder a few seconds before everyone realizes there was one more.

Arliss says "Yes sir right you are." he glances past Rogar, who turns and sees the horse of the forgotten bandit - and the bandit now trying to escape over the wall.


Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

Rogar follows made suspicious by the bandit suddenly glancing away in such a situation turns to check what he's looking at. As he does he immediately shouts:"There's another one over there!!!", Rogar points at the fleeing bandit and runs towards him.
"Keep these vermin in check, I'll try to catch him!"

Rogar runs to W11, I'm unsure if he has to end his action at the ladder


GM immediate narrative actions 1/day (0/1 remaining)

order of actions:

round 3------
Rogar - posted you can get as far as W13 this round
Alice
Norton
Fleeing bandit
Green
Ta'de-win


Male Half Orc Oracle 2/ Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 2

Glancing over at where Rogar pointed, The Green Man shouts to Alice and Ta'de-win.
"Open the gates! Let Ser Ambrosi ride out and hunt the bandit down if he is fool enough to flee. The rest of us can hold these bandits, they will try nothing if they desire to stay out of the cooking pot!"

Caught between two swordsmen should make him see sense and surrender.


Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

Then I'll go at W13, but does that mean I catch the runaway before he can jump?


GM immediate narrative actions 1/day (0/1 remaining)

tough call .. you feel like you could definitely catch him if he hesitates - as in tries to drop safely.

map


Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

Well, it's up to him then, I posted my action let's see what happens... :D


Spoiler:
Init:3 | Per:8 | HP: 24/24 | AC:16 FF:15 T:14 | CMB:6 CMD:20 | F:3 R:5 W:7
Monk (Master of Many Styles) 3

Alice will open the gate. Or at least as much as she can with a move and a standard.


GM immediate narrative actions 1/day (0/1 remaining)

fully opening the doors is a full-round action for one... but you can get it open enough for Norton and Murak to easily fit through on your turn.

The bandit, now on the walkway near the top of the wall, peers over the the 3 feet of the palisade wall and back inside toward the group.


Male Half Orc Oracle 2/ Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 2

"Ready to give up, or are you willing to take a "leap of faith"?"

201 to 250 of 3,255 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Bloodgargler Kingmaker Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.