Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Bloodgargler's Kingmaker

Game Master BinkyBo

{Kingdom Tracking Sheet} {Downtime} {NPC list} {District Grid}


1,801 to 1,850 of 3,563 << first < prev | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | next > last >>

Downtime Gnome Sorceror (draconic) 4

"And, win or lose, Errol stays in prison. Next thing, Nightscada challenges me to a duel for her freedom."


Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

Rogar doesn't seem too concerned about Norton's fears:"Again... weren't you there when I challanged Errol? Why didn't you say anything back then? Now it's too late, as I've given my word already. So, better to cross your fingers and hope I win, no? As for our chances to sneak inside the Stag Lord's hideout... you really crack me up... I'm not stealthy, you are not stealthy, Furiel is not stealthy, Ta'de Win may be a tad stealthy but not enough... and sure as the 7 hells Green's not stealthy... yet, somehow you think we can "sneak into" the Stag Lord's fort. Let me tell you this: the ONLY way we'll be able to deal with the Stag Lord is by storming his fort. Anything else is wishful thinking... so, in my opinion, your concerns are void of merit. Now, do you want to be my second or do I need to ask someone else?"


human ranger 2 NPC

Kressle responds to Green... "I know nothing of the man. If he was sent from the fort to the Narlmaches then he was trusted enough to serve the Stag Lord, but not enough to keep around. The Stag Lord rules largely by fear, the thugs closest to him seem to thrive in that environment. Errol does not seem like his type. What that tells us, I have no idea... "


{HP 32/32 | AC17 T12 FF13 CMD17 | F/R/W 5/3/8 | Init +2 Per +11/13 SM+4} Female Human Druid 3 {Kingdom} {NPCs} {Downtime}

Seeing the others gathered, Ta'de-win joins in the conversation. "I believe Rogar should continue with this 'duel'. This is a situation that must be resolved through dominance. And the sooner it is resolved, the sooner we can prepare for the outcome. If this means Rogar allows Errol to walk free from this place, he has earned the right." She pauses a moment before continuing. "But remember, Rogar. A loss in front of the pack, when you made the challenge, will cost you not only with Errorl. Respect amongst the wolves is difficult to gain, but easily lost."


Male Half Orc Oracle 2/ Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 2 HP 38/44 | AC:17 | T:13 | FF:16 | CMB: +5 | CMD:16 | Fort:+8| Ref:+2 | Will:+3| Init:+1 | Perc: +5 (Darkvision 60ft) | Speed 30

The Green Man leans in close to Kressle, letting the full effect of the brutality of his face when he is no longer smiling.

Kressle:
"I'm not sure we can allow such a man to carry messages around.
Ser Valertis is too proud and confident, Ser Ambrosi and Furiel far too kind and noble, and Ta'de-win is too quick to think in terms of how animal work.
Me? I'm a simpler sort, if someone is a threat then I remove that threat.
Now I'm asking you, and be honest with me, if you were in my shoes and Errol won, would you let him walk away?
You were a leader, you know the Stag lord better than we do.
Tell me what you would have done and I shall respect your council."


Downtime Gnome Sorceror (draconic) 4

"Well, if Errol wins I will challenge and fight him in a duel then. No way he walks. As for entering the fort, we use a ruse and not stealth. There are more ways to sneak--and the most cunning hiding place is in plain sight!"


human ranger 2 NPC

Green:

"If it should come to that, let someone else take care of him. It seems important to Ser Valertis, if one of you were to ignore his request it might do more damage to your alliance than Errol's mouth could."


Male Half Orc Oracle 2/ Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 2 HP 38/44 | AC:17 | T:13 | FF:16 | CMB: +5 | CMD:16 | Fort:+8| Ref:+2 | Will:+3| Init:+1 | Perc: +5 (Darkvision 60ft) | Speed 30

Kressle:
"Indeed, my thought was to ambush him as he leaves and leave his corpse for the wolves."
The Green Man locks eyes with Kressle, his eyes burning with intensity.

"I would not ask that of you, I believe now that you truly regret your past actions and wish to become a valuable member of the comunity, as such, I would never ask you to do something that might damage your soul.
No, if it comes to that, I would be the one, I could not ask someone else to do it."


Male hp: 35/35; AC:16/14-ff16/14-tch10; F+4, R+3, W+4; Initiative 0, Perception +5

"You never talked about letting them free as a result. I'll be your second Rogar, but better you make sure you win."


Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

Rogar smiles at Norton words:"But of course! Nothing less would be acceptable after all!"[b] that said Rogar motions for Kesten to lead the way:[b]"Let's go, we wasted enough time talking already! I'm anxious to meet Errol's steel!"


"I would have preferred the duel take place within the palisade, Madam Leveton has said she has seen enough bloodshed here... So if you have no objection we will do this just north of the walls." Kesten then heads out, along with the rest of the inhabitants. Loomis and Mauersberger stand on either side of Errol's second, Nihtscada. Errol stands in the field testing the weight and balance of Papa Grundy's blade before sheathing it, and the spectators start to form a ring.
Nihtscada calmly stares straight forward, but turns her gaze toward Furiel as he casts Detect Magic... she gives him a mild sneer before turning her attention back to Errol.


Male hp: 35/35; AC:16/14-ff16/14-tch10; F+4, R+3, W+4; Initiative 0, Perception +5

"So, which are going to be the rules of this thing here" Norton asks loudly so that things are clear from the beginning.


Human NPCFighter3

"The duel ends when either of the combatants yield. Choice of weapon and armor was decided by Errol... Aldori dueling blade, and no armor was his decision. Any interference whatsoever by anyone is considered a loss by their combatant."


Male hp: 35/35; AC:16/14-ff16/14-tch10; F+4, R+3, W+4; Initiative 0, Perception +5

"What does interference mean? Can we shout our support?
Norton hopes spells aren't allowed, but that a little bardic support is counted only as fair support.


Male Half Orc Oracle 2/ Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 2 HP 38/44 | AC:17 | T:13 | FF:16 | CMB: +5 | CMD:16 | Fort:+8| Ref:+2 | Will:+3| Init:+1 | Perc: +5 (Darkvision 60ft) | Speed 30

Kressle:
"I'm going to saddle up my horse and ride out a bit away, all I ask is that if Ser Valertis lose the duel is that you climb on the palissade and let you see me.
If he wins, just wave a piece of cloth, if he loses, don't do anything but stand there for a little bit.
If that is more than you are willing to do, I will not blame you."


Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

"No armor, eh? This is going to be pretty messy..." Rogar smiles apparently unconcerned.


"Are we ready to begin?" Kesten looks toward Errol, who nods, then to Rogar.

Rogar - Starting 20 feet from each other. Feel free to roll initiative or other choices from duel rules.


Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

Rogar smiles nonchalantly as he flexes his muscles:"I am"

Initiative check:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17


Human Mivoni Duelist Fighter(Cad) NPC

Errol draws his blade and holds the scabbard in his left hand.
He smirks and open his mouth as if about to speak, then rushes forward. He smacks Rogar with the scabbard in attempt to guide him into his sword strike.

Rogar:

giving opportunity to dodge, parry.. etc via duel rules

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
steer opponent/bull rush: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 fail
Strike: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
crit confirm: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
damage: 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (7, 5) + 2 = 14
failed steer opponent makes him flat-footed until his next turn


Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

Rogar takes a nasty cut on the torso but steps back and counters

Errol:
Attack roll:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Damage roll:1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Rogar attacks whielding the sword with two hands (full attack), this gains him a +1 to AC due to Defensive Parry and +1 defence due to Aldori duelling mastery (whielding 2 handed), next round Rogar's AC will be 16. As an immediate action Rogar also prepares a Duelling Parry. P.S. Rolling 2 20s first round... BAD GM!!! :D


Human Mivoni Duelist Fighter(Cad) NPC

Rogar's blade draws blood nicking Errol's left forearm. Errol steps forward and continues his aggressive style... a light guiding tap with his scabbard before hacking with his blade.

Rogar:

steer opponent/bull rush: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 fail
strike: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
damage if not parried: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
flat-footed until next turn


Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

Errol:
Duel Parry:1d20 + 9 - 5 ⇒ (20) + 9 - 5 = 24

Attack roll:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
Damage Roll:1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Rogar blocks and counters swiftly.

Rogar goes full attack again and keeps the previous AC bonuses. He prepares another duelling parry


Human Mivoni Duelist Fighter(Cad) NPC

Rogar is able to parry Errol's strike, and with a flick of the wrist knocks Errol's guard aside to slash across his clavicle.
Errol adjusts his footing and stance to better defend himself before attempting to deliver a quick stab... but fails to hit.

Rogar:

strike with combat expertise: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (8) + 5 - 1 = 12
parry attempt for next strike: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Errol smiles as he returns to his defensive position "I'm impressed Ser Valertis... most men have fallen to my first strike.... nasty wound there in your belly, and still you execute a nimble riposte with stable footing. But have you learned in your training when to yield, I wonder..."


Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

Errol:
Attack roll:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
Damage roll:1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Duel parry for next strike:1d20 + 9 - 5 ⇒ (13) + 9 - 5 = 17

Rogar goes full attack again so his AC will be 16 for next turn again

Rogar returns Errol's smile and gives him a little bow:"Unfortunately I was never very good at that part of my training... but I'm sure you'll be showing me how that's done properly very soon..."


Human Mivoni Duelist Fighter(Cad) NPC

Errol attempts to parry Rogar's strike, but is unable to deflect the full force... the slash cuts deep into his right arm. Errol drops his blade and falls to his knees. "I yield. I yield.. you have beaten me Ser Valertis."

Nihtscada curses and spits on the ground.


Male hp: 35/35; AC:16/14-ff16/14-tch10; F+4, R+3, W+4; Initiative 0, Perception +5

Norton feels much more relieved.


Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

Rogar sheates his blade and advances towards Errol, helping him to stand:"I must admit you were good. You almost got me at first. Now.... do I have your word as a warrior and an Aldori you will serve Brevoy's effort to recapture the Stolen Lands for a day and a year?"


Human Mivoni Duelist Fighter(Cad) NPC

Errol takes Rogar's hand and gets to his feet. "I give my word I will serve you and your cause... heart, mind, and blade."


Male hp: 35/35; AC:16/14-ff16/14-tch10; F+4, R+3, W+4; Initiative 0, Perception +5

GM:
Norton looks at Errol trying to understand if he means his words
Sense Motive Check 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19


Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

Rogar smiles, clearly satisfied:"Good! Raise and be welcomed then! On my honor you'll be with friends as long as your actions will prove you to be one!" then Rogar, still bleeding profusely turns towards the others:"If it's not asking too much... there are two men bleeding to their deaths here... a little help would be quite appreciated!" and he laughs roaringly after finishing his last phrase


Male hp: 35/35; AC:16/14-ff16/14-tch10; F+4, R+3, W+4; Initiative 0, Perception +5

"I think you can go and check those wounds with Green."
Norton looks around "Where is he? I thought he was interested in the duel."


Downtime Gnome Sorceror (draconic) 4

Furiel jumps up at the exciting end to the duel: "That was quite a demonstration, I could barely follow some of Rogar's ripostes. Well done."

Furiel speaks to the dark sorceress, "Do you wish to follow Errol's path?"


Norton:

You don't detect any deception or hidden motives from Errol.

Jhod Kavken the priest of Erastil steps up. "I got ya." He rubs his amulet between his fingers, and places a hand on Rogar's shoulder and then Errol.
cure moderate wounds: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (3, 1) + 4 = 8 to Rogar
cure moderate wounds: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (2, 6) + 4 = 12 to Errol
He takes a look at the unclosed wounds, and lifts both hands up murmuring a similar chant.
channel: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 4) = 5 to both

Nihtscada watches Furiel approach, then responds speaking in a slow simmering rage through her bestial teeth. "I wish to see all of you .. crushed by the Stag Lord. I wish to see your heads on spikes... and this Mivoni scum a charred corpse at His feet."


Male Half Orc Oracle 2/ Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 2 HP 38/44 | AC:17 | T:13 | FF:16 | CMB: +5 | CMD:16 | Fort:+8| Ref:+2 | Will:+3| Init:+1 | Perc: +5 (Darkvision 60ft) | Speed 30

I wonder if they have started yet. A fight can end rather abruptly, but I've seen no sign of anything yet.
I better think of a cover story why I didn't watch the duel...ah! I got it.


Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

"Thanks Furiel, it was a good match, could have done without almost getting gutted though!" laughs Rogar before hearing Nihtscada's rant:"Well mylady I can only hope you'll change your opinion when we cut the oaf you call the Stag Lord down like the rabid dog he is"


Male hp: 35/35; AC:16/14-ff16/14-tch10; F+4, R+3, W+4; Initiative 0, Perception +5

"Now that this things has been settled, let's move to our next duty, shall we?"


Downtime Gnome Sorceror (draconic) 4

Furiel sees how the gnomes are coming along with the 'Trojan Horse' supply wagon.


Male Half Orc Oracle 2/ Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 2 HP 38/44 | AC:17 | T:13 | FF:16 | CMB: +5 | CMD:16 | Fort:+8| Ref:+2 | Will:+3| Init:+1 | Perc: +5 (Darkvision 60ft) | Speed 30

Does Kressle signal Green? otherwise he'll wait half an hour before coming in.


After the duel, Kressle slips away to inform Green of the results.

Rillo and Bunyon have a few things to show Furiel when he arrives.

Furiel+:

They talk as they walk you to three wagons lined up "So what we have are a few prototypes of ideas."
"Yeah. Tell us what you like-"
"And any tweaking-"
"Within reason of course
"Ooof course.(...in a tone mocking his brother) So number one!" They walk over to a wagon filled with stacks of crates. "Tell us what you think" (..and gives his brother a punch on the arm as soon as you look away) roll perception check


Jhod approaches Ta'de-win.

Ta'dewin:

After a brief awkward moment searching for his words and looking at your sickle, "I have seen that weapon in my dreams. I saw it turn black... I didn't realize the connection at first.. I mean in my dreams. I am still experiencing the ones of a... supernaturally hateful bear in the woods. But last night I saw that weapon turn black in the cave behind the bear."


Male Half Orc Oracle 2/ Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 2 HP 38/44 | AC:17 | T:13 | FF:16 | CMB: +5 | CMD:16 | Fort:+8| Ref:+2 | Will:+3| Init:+1 | Perc: +5 (Darkvision 60ft) | Speed 30

The Green Man will stroll back into the outpost looking slightly concearned.
"Oh? Have you already had the duel? What a shame, I wasnted to watch it.
But...I noticed something.
Maybe we should step away to talk."


Downtime Gnome Sorceror (draconic) 4

Furiel looks over the wagons with an appreciative eye.
PER: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


{HP 32/32 | AC17 T12 FF13 CMD17 | F/R/W 5/3/8 | Init +2 Per +11/13 SM+4} Female Human Druid 3 {Kingdom} {NPCs} {Downtime}

Jhod:
Curious at his vision, Ta'de-win questions the priest. "Do you have any idea what such a vision would mean? Does this weapon perhaps have some connection to the bear?" Ta'de-win pulls out the ironwood sickle to examine it once more, it's history and use now coming into question. "I will need to have Furiel examine it once again more closely."


Male hp: 35/35; AC:16/14-ff16/14-tch10; F+4, R+3, W+4; Initiative 0, Perception +5

Norton walks up to the sorceror gnome.
"Furiel, there are still a few things we need to identify between the looted item, when you have time to have a look at them." Then takes notice of Rillo and Bunion's work.


Furiel +Norton:

As Norton walks over to where Furiel is inspecting the first wagon, Rillo says, "Boys.." The stacks of crates lift up (apparently empty shells made to look like full crates...) Budgie, Arliss and Kjell pop out from underneath. Bunyon grins "passed inspection I'd say"


Male Half Orc Oracle 2/ Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 2 HP 38/44 | AC:17 | T:13 | FF:16 | CMB: +5 | CMD:16 | Fort:+8| Ref:+2 | Will:+3| Init:+1 | Perc: +5 (Darkvision 60ft) | Speed 30

"Whenever any of you have some time to spare..."


Male hp: 35/35; AC:16/14-ff16/14-tch10; F+4, R+3, W+4; Initiative 0, Perception +5

"Well, the cart seems to be ready. Good jobs guys." Norton compliments himself with the gnomes. "Now we need some intel of the inside of the camp. I'll go and speak with Kressle and Errol. Furiel if you don't mind checking on the equipment and then join us, I'll try to get all the others together so we can start this thing."
Norton leaves and goes looking for all the others trying to pull them all together, Errol and Kressel as well.


Male Half Orc Oracle 2/ Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 2 HP 38/44 | AC:17 | T:13 | FF:16 | CMB: +5 | CMD:16 | Fort:+8| Ref:+2 | Will:+3| Init:+1 | Perc: +5 (Darkvision 60ft) | Speed 30

As he sees Norton aproaching, The Green Man crosses his arms over his chest and affects a look of mock hurt.
"Got a moment to spare now Ser Amnrosi? I don't often have this much trouble getting peoples attention, I tend to stand out in a crowd."


Male hp: 35/35; AC:16/14-ff16/14-tch10; F+4, R+3, W+4; Initiative 0, Perception +5

"Oh... Ehy Green, where were you, you missed the duel."

"I don't doubt that." Norton says referring to Green standing out in a crowd "Even though you must admit, it always depends on the crowd." He smiles. "I'm all ears, walk with me while I try to gather the others."


Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

Once healed Rogar joins Norton and Green, grinning widely:"So... don't you want to congratulate me? I believe you did well put your faith in me... no?", Rogar's tone seems pretty sarcastic...

1,801 to 1,850 of 3,563 << first < prev | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Bloodgargler Kingmaker Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.