Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Bloodgargler's Kingmaker

Game Master BinkyBo

{Kingdom Tracking Sheet} {Downtime} {NPC list} {District Grid}


1,701 to 1,750 of 3,559 << first < prev | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | next > last >>

{HP 32/32 | AC17 T12 FF13 CMD17 | F/R/W 5/3/8 | Init +2 Per +11/13 SM+4} Female Human Druid 3 {Kingdom} {NPCs} {Downtime}

I assume Furiel will try to examine the content's of Tartuk's room. Also that we wake up.

In the morning while everyone prepares and eats for the upcoming day, "And what are our plans now? Return to Oleg's, explore the nearby ruins?"


Mikmek nods in response to Furiel "I think this is true. Thank you."

Mikmek does not sleep that night. He spends those hours patrolling the area by himself. In the morning after breakfast, he makes his announcement to his fellow kobolds. "Harblik. Nimno. As of this day, we are no longer Sootscale. You have a new chief... and as is our way you will be known by my name. (Mikmek cuts his palm, rubs his hands together, then smacks and grips the kobolds on both shoulders) You are now Embermaw"


As you gather your gear you see the condition of the one referred to as Nihtscada has improved... while the other bandit has taken a turn for the worse.


Male hp: 35/35; AC:16/14-ff16/14-tch10; F+4, R+3, W+4; Initiative 0, Perception +5

Norton tries to take care of the bandit wounds.
"How do you reckon is Oleg's? We can take a look at the quarry, but I'd like to bring Errol and the others back as soon as possible."

Heal Check 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

Rogar seems amused at Mikmek's declaration:"Ah! The Embermaws! Whatever you do try not to make any trouble with your old tribe. It would be a shame if we had to come here to deal with Kobold problems again. We might not be so understanding next time... That said I can't say you aren't in the right Mikmek. It's pretty clear to me your old chief left you here because he didn't want a potential rival. You are better off alone than with him I'd say"


Male hp: 35/35; AC:16/14-ff16/14-tch10; F+4, R+3, W+4; Initiative 0, Perception +5

"Well, no longer somebody to tell Mikmek who to mate, right?"
Then to the others "C'mon gentlemen, time to put our time to some use."


Mikmek replies to Rogar... "The Embermaw have no desire to 'make trouble' for the other clans or for our new allies." He then nods in response to Norton.

Norton Heal check:

You can't tell for certain how poor his condition is, but it appears one of his wounds is infected.


Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

"Yes, Ambrosi... and no she-kobold to mate with as far as I can see... don't you get they have been left here to die? If Mikmek wants his new clan to survive he'll need to "hero-up" quite a bit... but that's his concern, not ours, otherwise he and these others will just become pets, and I don't think they want that. Let them live or die by merit of their own actions, I say!"


Male hp: 35/35; AC:16/14-ff16/14-tch10; F+4, R+3, W+4; Initiative 0, Perception +5

"Are you sure there are no she-kobolds around, I think I wouldn't be able to tell the difference." Norton smiles.
"So, is everybody up and ready?"


items yet to be dealt with:

Dark grey forked staff unidentified
Tartuk's journal in language unknown to Furiel

items yet to be detect magicked
Longsword
Shield
Quiver with 7 arrows
Plain bronze ring set with a pearl


Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

Things we have to do:
-Exploration of the nearby areas (we didn't do much of that)
-Strenghtening our base of operations
-Gathering intelligence on Sal'dor
-Dealing with the Stag Lord

I may be forgetting something, but this is what I feel is our first order of priorities


Downtime Gnome Sorceror (draconic) 4

Furiel cast detect magic over the unknown items.

Detect magic:

Dark grey forked staff Spellcraft1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Tartuk's journal in language unknown to FurielSpellcraft1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Longsword Spellcraft1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Shield Spellcraft1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Quiver with 7 arrows Spellcraft1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Plain bronze ring set with a pearl Spellcraft1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11


Furiel ID check:

staff of journeys
the journal does not emit a magical aura
the longsword emits a faint aura, you are not certain of its properties
the shield does not emit a magical aura (masterwork heavy shield)
7 +1 flaming arrows
the ring does not emit a magical aura.

Kressle sees Furiel rifling through the contents of Tartuk's room.
"What the... Those are what was stolen from my old camp by the mites!"

Mikmek looks confused "We did not steal from the mites..."

...to which Kressle shrugs. "Whatever you say Chief, but that is Oleg's wife's wedding ring."


Downtime Gnome Sorceror (draconic) 4

Furiel is excited after examining the staff: "Ta'de-Win will love this staff of journeys. I think it is rechargeable too. Although I can use magical devices, my proficiency with the staff will be much diminished compared to hers. The longsword is magical too, though I do not know how. The heavy shield is just well made. And Rogar can use the seven enchanted flaming arrows." +1 flaming arrows x7

"Well, I would think Svetlana wants her ring back. This should make her happy upon its return."

Furiel looks at Mikmek--"I think Tartuk was conspiring with the mites. You were sent on a mission and the mites were probably waiting for you. Tartuk was playing both sides and he was using you and the chief as pawns."

Furiel distributes the staff to Ta-De Win, the arrows to Rogar, the shield to Norton, and the ring he keeps to give to Svetlana at the first opportunity.

After handing out the items save the longsword he is not sure who the sword is best suited to and looks at Rogar, Norton, Mikmek and Kressle in turn. "Kressle and Mikmek, you are part of our merry band too. I do not know which of you four fighter types can best use this longsword. This determination I am not fit to make."


{HP 32/32 | AC17 T12 FF13 CMD17 | F/R/W 5/3/8 | Init +2 Per +11/13 SM+4} Female Human Druid 3 {Kingdom} {NPCs} {Downtime}

Ta'de-win graciously accepts the staff. "I will use it for the betterment of the pack."


Male hp: 35/35; AC:16/14-ff16/14-tch10; F+4, R+3, W+4; Initiative 0, Perception +5

"Mikmek, had your shaman been always like the way we saw him? I suspect somebody took its place and worked to annihilate the mites and the kobold letting them fight each other. The message that was sent out with the bird leads me to think such thing. I think Sal'dor was trying to free some space for himself this way. Ta' do you still have the injured bird, we can keep it with us it may be of some help in the future."

"About that longsword, it seems a good item I wouldn't mind to have it, but you can keep it until you find out what power it has. Can I have a look at the journal?"


Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

Rogar takes the arrows and thanks Furiel:"Thanks for the arrows. Now I suggest we get back to Oleg's quickly and start deciding our next move. And of course me and Errol still have to settle the matter of the blade with a duel..."


Male Half Orc Oracle 2/ Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 2 HP 38/44 | AC:17 | T:13 | FF:16 | CMB: +5 | CMD:16 | Fort:+8| Ref:+2 | Will:+3| Init:+1 | Perc: +5 (See in Darkness) | Speed 30

The Green Man looks at Norton and frowns.
"So...Saldor is trying to take over by making sure that any competition there is eliminate each other?
Where do you think WE fit into that scheme? Because manipulators like that wouldn't just let us grow too strong and become a true threat to his ambitions no?"


Male hp: 35/35; AC:16/14-ff16/14-tch10; F+4, R+3, W+4; Initiative 0, Perception +5

"Well Green, Saldor knows about us, the woman that flew away at Oleg's is a proof of that, but he doesn't know ourr strength. He will as soon as we take down the Stag Lord. A reason to grow as strong as possible befopre that. Regarding that..." Norton looks at the wounded bandit "Can you help him, he might be grateful later on."
Then to all the group "I'm fine with going back at Oleg's, shall we give a look at the quarry first?"


Male Half Orc Oracle 2/ Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 2 HP 38/44 | AC:17 | T:13 | FF:16 | CMB: +5 | CMD:16 | Fort:+8| Ref:+2 | Will:+3| Init:+1 | Perc: +5 (See in Darkness) | Speed 30

"I can heal his wounds...but to minister to infections and such I would need some herbs to treat it..."

Cure light wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

"Yes, I have no doubt we can deal with the Stag lord...the question I meant to ask was if that is a good thing.
iIt is obviously, but I mean, is Saldor a bigger threat, or will he become one if we do as he wants?"

The Green Man shakes his head in frustration.
"Agh...this train of thought is going in circles, let's just go. Are you staying here MikMek? You could return with us for a while and try to get better equipment and such."


Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

Rogar shakes his head:"Would you stop this, Green? Wether they live or die is their own business! We already did a lot for them, if we did things your way we could as well adopt them as pets! We want allies, not more mouths to feed!
As for the Stag Lord and this Sal'Dor... let's see what happens next. If the little trick we played back at the the old man works we could turn Sal'dor strategy against him..."


Male Half Orc Oracle 2/ Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 2 HP 38/44 | AC:17 | T:13 | FF:16 | CMB: +5 | CMD:16 | Fort:+8| Ref:+2 | Will:+3| Init:+1 | Perc: +5 (See in Darkness) | Speed 30

The Green Man raises an eyebrow at that.
"One hand washes the other, besides, it makes sense to gather what tools and weapons one can when just starting out a new tribe.
Traveling with us to Olegs just brings safety in numbers.
I never said they should stay there."


Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

"I beg your pardon but... since when do you order them around? WE have got to start building up and WE have got limited resources... but YOU would gladly share them with kobolds who were killing settlers not so long ago! Listen, no matter what we do, they'll still be about 5 kobolds in the wilderness. And spare me the part about "safety in numbers!!" You just want to save their scaly skins, Green! You know as well as me if we meet something able to defeat us, they will make no difference at all! As I said before: we can keep them with us as house pets or we can give them a chance to prove themselves on their own. I don't even see why we are discussing this!"


Male Half Orc Oracle 2/ Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 2 HP 38/44 | AC:17 | T:13 | FF:16 | CMB: +5 | CMD:16 | Fort:+8| Ref:+2 | Will:+3| Init:+1 | Perc: +5 (See in Darkness) | Speed 30

Well, he does have one point, we don't need to discuss it.
Coming to that conclusion, The Green Man merely smiles and shrugs his shoulders.
It's MikMeks decision after all.
He gets very passionate about things doesn't he? It was the same with Kressle. She was also killing settlers before as I recall.
That DID pan out, but I'm not sure that means he is always right.

Turning to MikMek, The Green Man waits to hear what he has to say.
I really should punch Rogar, suggesting that I treat them like pets and order them around. I remember asking a question, not giving an order.
Still, better not punch, not sure if I could keep back that new rage...might not be a good team building experience.
And besides, I didn't inherit that much of my father’s pride anyway.


Downtime Gnome Sorceror (draconic) 4

"Second chances are not just for humans. Salvation is not just for humans. We are rulers of all the land; not just the humans. I am with Green on this one. I have no problems helping Mikmek and his tribe get started."

Furiel stands by Green, clearly a marked contrast between the feeble gnome and burly half orc.


Mikmek watches and listens.. with a little difficulty once the words start flying faster back and forth. He holds out a hand gesturing that he has heard enough. "I Mikmek thank you for what you have done for me, and what you offer. The Embermaw will grow strong (he looks at Rogar) by our own actions. Good journey to you... we have much to do."


Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

Rogar seems genuinely pleased with Mikmek's answer:"Good! You see? there's hope for this kobold!

Later when he's alone with Green he adds:"I didn't want them to become accostumed to be saved by us. But, since Mikmek chose the path of the warrior, let's say I won't be contrary if they find some useful supplies, just laying nearby..." when he's finished, Rogar winks at Green, smiling


Male Half Orc Oracle 2/ Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 2 HP 38/44 | AC:17 | T:13 | FF:16 | CMB: +5 | CMD:16 | Fort:+8| Ref:+2 | Will:+3| Init:+1 | Perc: +5 (See in Darkness) | Speed 30

Clearly touched by Furiles support, The Green Man hides his smile behind a meaty paw, not wanting anyone to see the grin slowly spreading over his face as he realizes the irony of a Gnome standing up for a Kobold.
That was pretty funny, not every day you get to see that.

The Green Man nods to Mikmek.
"It is your choice and I respect it.
However, don't keep yourself completely to yourself. If you find supplies you don't need, come to Oleg's and trade.
Oleg is a fair man; he will deal fairly with you."

The Green Man then reaches out and shakes Mikmek's hand before departing.

After listening to Rogars thought, the Green Man chuckles.
"That is what you civilized people call "tough love" isn't it? Mikmek is going to have a tough time of it in the beginning, until he can build his tribes numbers.
I doubt we will hear much more from the Sootscles, it seemed very...final when they left.
Still, we HAVE a tribe as allies, and a formerly hostile tribe is no longer a threat. Success after a fashion I suppose."


Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

Rogar chuckles:"Yeah! I suppose it is, after all. But in all seriousness, they need to walk on their own legs. But their attitude is allright, if they keep it up they can survive and prosper. And we'll have gained some strong allies who can fend for themselves in the process! As for the other kobold chief, I don't like the fellow, I've seen moves like that before... you just promote someone but in truth you weaken him so much he won't pose a problem for your power again... never thought kobolds could use such refined techniques..."


Downtime Gnome Sorceror (draconic) 4

Furiel brings the ring back to Oleg's.


With the bandit stabilized, you travel back towards Oleg's. On the way you see the abandoned cabins of the prospectors a few miles away from the kobold cave. There are a dozen graves... the grass just starting to creep over them. Whoever had reported their deaths to Restov must have tended to the bodies.

can spend time here or move on to Oleg's


Downtime Gnome Sorceror (draconic) 4

"Wait, our new land may need resources. Let us check this place out. It may be a future mine for us."

Furiel is alert for danger and casts and a set of magical armor appears on his small frame. Mage armor for three hours.


{HP 32/32 | AC17 T12 FF13 CMD17 | F/R/W 5/3/8 | Init +2 Per +11/13 SM+4} Female Human Druid 3 {Kingdom} {NPCs} {Downtime}

"I will investigate and see what signs nature chooses to show us. Be careful of the buildings, they may have become a nest for any type of creature." Ta'de-win does a quick search of the perimiter, looking for any type of tracks or other signs of habitation, both natural and man-made.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27 Add 2 if this counts as natural, though I doubt it being a former town.
Survival: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19


Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

Judging from the scowl he's wearing on his face, Rogar doesn't seem too pleased with the new interruption but he says nothing this time. The young swordlord just dismounts and follows the others, ready to spring into action.


Male hp: 35/35; AC:16/14-ff16/14-tch10; F+4, R+3, W+4; Initiative 0, Perception +5

Norton stays mounted nearby.
"I'll keep an eye on Errol and our friends, if you need something just scream!"


Male Half Orc Oracle 2/ Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 2 HP 38/44 | AC:17 | T:13 | FF:16 | CMB: +5 | CMD:16 | Fort:+8| Ref:+2 | Will:+3| Init:+1 | Perc: +5 (See in Darkness) | Speed 30

"Let's spread out, we can work faster that way."
Saying so, The Green Man heads off in a slightly different direction, looking for tracks and such.
Survival: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16


Ta'de-win:

You find a few months-old human and kobold tracks, and more recent tracks of small "mundane" animals. Behind one of the cabins, you find a small crevasse mostly hidden under a pile of wood scrap which has been further hacked away to make room for a rope ladder. Pushed up against the pile is a bucket with a bit of dirt and rock a silvery glint of metal inside.

Green:

You find a few months-old human and kobold tracks, and more recent tracks of small "mundane" animals. The most recent non-indigenous tracks you find are in the northeast portion of the camp... humanoid and horse coming from the north and eventually returning the same general direction.

The cabins are mostly empty and torn apart... other than a few spiders and field mice, you see no signs of life. There are several tools lying about, most are broken and the ones left outside the cabins are starting to rust and weather. There is a large pile of wood scraps behind one of the cabins.


{HP 32/32 | AC17 T12 FF13 CMD17 | F/R/W 5/3/8 | Init +2 Per +11/13 SM+4} Female Human Druid 3 {Kingdom} {NPCs} {Downtime}

DM:
Ta'de-win casts light upon a small rock and tosses it as far as she can into the crevasse to see what she can before calling out to the others.

Ta'de-win comes out from behind a cabin and calls out to the others, "I have found something strange here."

To anyone who comes to look, she points out the crevasse hidden under the wood pile. "The tracks are old, a few months. Human and kobold in origin, though a few recent animals. And the ladder leading down below. I thought it wise to point this out."


Downtime Gnome Sorceror (draconic) 4

Furiel speaks: "Well done, another lair discoverered. Well, we will back here mapping anyway. With prisoners, it has been a long day. How bout we head back to Oleg's and leave this for later?"
Conditions=Mage armor 3 hrs left


Male Half Orc Oracle 2/ Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 2 HP 38/44 | AC:17 | T:13 | FF:16 | CMB: +5 | CMD:16 | Fort:+8| Ref:+2 | Will:+3| Init:+1 | Perc: +5 (See in Darkness) | Speed 30

The Green Man smiles and claps Ta'de-win on the back.
"I spotted the trackes, but I missed the ladder. Good eyes!"

Turning to Furiel, he nods.
"I agree, once you have all you can carry, you shouldn't stop to pick up more."


Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

"Agreed. I want to reach Oleg's as soon as possible. We did preciously little exploration until now. We were hard pressed, true. But we need to be working more on the kingdom building part of our mission now it seems the ost immediate threats have been dealt with"


{HP 32/32 | AC17 T12 FF13 CMD17 | F/R/W 5/3/8 | Init +2 Per +11/13 SM+4} Female Human Druid 3 {Kingdom} {NPCs} {Downtime}

"Then let us return, though remember to come back to explore later. I do worry what may have been lairing here."


Male Half Orc Oracle 2/ Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 2 HP 38/44 | AC:17 | T:13 | FF:16 | CMB: +5 | CMD:16 | Fort:+8| Ref:+2 | Will:+3| Init:+1 | Perc: +5 (See in Darkness) | Speed 30

"True, we need to learn the lay of the land better. But we must divide the time exploring between shoring up defences and preparing. We don't know how long we have until the stag lord wise up and decides to destroy us."

The Green Man shurgs.
"On the other hand, we can't destroy him until we FIND him anyway. Besides, I bet there are more secrets to find, things we can use to pacify this area."


You mount up, and return your trek northwest back to Oleg's. You pass through the plains area east of where you found the goblins in the radish patch around sunset. With a couple brief stops to eat along the way, you come within sight of the trading post around 10pm.

In the light of the guards campfire, you see the stable appears to be nearly complete. A voice calls down from the parapet, and the recognizable frame of Mauersberger approaches waving from the temporary camp. By the time you reach the gates, Loomis has removed the barricade from the inside... he and Mauersberger open the doors.

Mauersberger informs you "Oleg turned in early, and Kesten is resting for his early morning shift. Should I wake them?"

Loomis looks over the new people in your group. "All is well, I hope."


Male Half Orc Oracle 2/ Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 2 HP 38/44 | AC:17 | T:13 | FF:16 | CMB: +5 | CMD:16 | Fort:+8| Ref:+2 | Will:+3| Init:+1 | Perc: +5 (See in Darkness) | Speed 30

The Green Man waves a hand at the idea of waking people up.
"No no, let them sleep, what we have to say can wait until the morning.
As for how it went, I would say we have good news to share over breakfast."


Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

Rogar smiles as he sees the familiar shape of Oleg's palisade growing in the distance. He seems rather pleased with the construction of the new stables and with the level of security provided by the troops:"Yes, it went well, Lomis. Now find some new accomodations for our "guests" they are former members of the Drunken Lord's crew. Contrary to appearances they are actually pretty dangerous. Keep an eye on them"


Male hp: 35/35; AC:16/14-ff16/14-tch10; F+4, R+3, W+4; Initiative 0, Perception +5

During the travel Norton will try to get to know Errol and the others better, hoping to find something useful to drag them on the party's side.

Diplomacy Check 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31
If it is not enough
Diplomacy Check 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18

If it is possible he will also have a look at the shaman's journal, hoping to find something interesting.


Loomis responds to Rogar's orders "Yes sir. Got a couple sturdy cells in the stable until we get a guardhouse put up." he and Mauersberger lead them away.
Mauersberger adds as they take the bandits away. "Caught a couple rabbits for stew.. not much left, but there's enough to put something in yer bellies before bed."

Norton:

You seem to have gained a bit of respect from Nihtscada, but all that has earned you is the impression her dark mind is unyielding... this is reinforced by the words of the third bandit who you now know is named Fharven. He has lived his entire life in the stolen lands near Mivon. He was a mercenary under the employ of now deceased Glausho, and seems the most likely to be "turned". Fharven told you she is "part-demon" and her rages were greatly feared by him and his comrades.
Errol is hard to read, and you can't tell if you are getting through to him. He seems to be resigned to this being the end of his life, but still wears a smirk like something is secretly funny pretty much all the time.

The journal is in a language you can't read.


Male Half Orc Oracle 2/ Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 2 HP 38/44 | AC:17 | T:13 | FF:16 | CMB: +5 | CMD:16 | Fort:+8| Ref:+2 | Will:+3| Init:+1 | Perc: +5 (See in Darkness) | Speed 30

"Bwahaha! Good news, for my belly is rumbling mightily indeed. Let me at it.
The comforts of home and hearth has been abscent much lately."


Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

Rogar smiles warmly at the soldier:"Thank you, Mauersberger, rabbit stew will do. It's very appreciated actually!

DM Bloodgargler:
After eating, Rogar excuses himself and visits Errol in his cell:"Good evening. I'm here to discuss the terms of our duel if you are amenable. As the challenged you have the right to choose weapons and armor. As for the rest we just need to find an agreement on victory conditions and on the stakes. For me I suggest we fight untill one of us concedes and as for the stakes if you win I'm willing to give you back your blade and let you go free. If you lose I want your service for one year and one day. It goes without saying the duel will take place only when you'll be fully recovered. I think these to be fair terms. What do you say, Mivoni?"

1,701 to 1,750 of 3,559 << first < prev | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Bloodgargler Kingmaker Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.