Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Bloodgargler's Kingmaker

Game Master BinkyBo

{Kingdom Tracking Sheet} {Downtime} {NPC list} {District Grid}


1,451 to 1,500 of 3,304 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>

Bottom of Round 1
Ta'de-win
Mikmek
Nihtscada

map


{HP 32/32 | AC17 T12 FF13 CMD17 | F/R/W 5/3/8 | Init +2 Per +11/13 SM+4} Female Human Druid 3 {Kingdom} {NPCs} {Downtime}

Round 1

Stats:

HP 18/18
AC 18 T12 FF14 CMD14
F/R/W 4/2/7
Storm Bursts 7/7
Effects
Inspire Courage

Thanks for straightening out, Dm!

Ta'de-win moves forward, calling forth the storm as she goes. "The storm shall take you, surrender is your only recourse."

Move to V22, Standard to Storm Burst Y20

Attack, Touch AC - 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Damage - 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Male Half Orc Oracle 2/ Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 2

Agh! That smarted, these bandits are better than the previous rabble. We best end this quick!


Mikmek comes out of hiding, and moves to the edge of the path - spear in hand.
Nihtscada leaps off her horse, and steps out of the writhing foliage. "Get him yourself Glausho... you incompetent fool."

rolls:

Nihtscada Ref save 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15 move to (W,13)

Round 2
Errol
Green
Kressle
Rogar
Norton
Furiel
Glausho +3 bandits
Ta'dewin
Mikmek
Nihtscada

map


Human Mivoni Duelist Fighter(Cad) NPC

Errol takes a slow step forward, then lunges at Norton - slashing at the air in front of him. He frowns in minor frustration after missing. "Quit your quibbling... and Glausho... tell your man to stop using my horse as cover..."

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
move to (T,14)

...and then speaks to Norton while changing his grip to both hands. "So... you are Sal'dor's dogs... I should have known the Bloodband would make a play against Him."


Male Half Orc Oracle 2/ Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 2

Agh, i cannot believe I did that, I got range on this guy...
The Green Man retreats just outside the range of the bandit, mutters a quick spell to close his wounds and then eyes his opponents with bloodlust dancing in his eyes.

5' step to the "north" and then casts cure light wounds.
Cure light wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

And maybe next time I'll remember to cast protection spells BEFORE engaging?


Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

Seeing Green getting sorrounded Rogar charges one of the thugs encircling his companion:"Hey big man! Mind if I join you for this dance?"

Rogar charges the bandit in Y20 ending his movement in Y21

Round 2
AC 19, touch 14, flat-footed 15
hp 22/22
Fort +4, Ref +4, Will -2
Effects:Charging
Attack Roll:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
Damage roll:1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9


human ranger 2 NPC

round 2 cont'd

Kressle speaks to Norton... just loud enough for him to hear. "I'll cover the flank. Be careful." She then moves along the edge of the Thorn River while drawing both hatchets.

double move to (X,10)

Norton
Furiel
Glausho +3 bandits
Ta'dewin
Mikmek
Nihtscada


Downtime Gnome Sorceror (draconic) 4

Furiel tries to keep Norton informed so he doesn't get sprayed like Green in the mite caves.

"Norton, wait and see if I can put the big guy down first."

If Norton lets Furiel go first, Furiel moves just north of Norton and fires a fountain of colors catching Errol at the edge of the area of effect.

If Norton delays, Furiel moves to R13 and color sprays into S 14-16 T 14 and T15, and U14 (hitting the boss man). Color Spray DC15.


Male hp: 35/35; AC:16/14-ff16/14-tch10; F+4, R+3, W+4; Initiative 0, Perception +5

Norton waits for Furiel to cast then, if needed attacks Errol
Murrak keeps attacking the one in W13

Norton Attack 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 1 = 12
Damage 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 1 = 9

Murak Bite 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Damage 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Murak Hoove 1 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Murak Hoove 2 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

[occ]Errata: there is only a +1 on attacks and damage due to the inspire courage.[/ooc]

°__° three 1s in a row and then a 2? crap!


The blast of colors fills the area. When it stops Errol stands there staggered.. with a confused faraway look in his eyes.
Murak bites into the dark female's arm... she pulls back enough to avoid his hooves.

1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8
1d4 ⇒ 1 rds

Glausho looks around... "Every man for himself! Get back to the fort!" He urges his horse out of the writhing foliage and bowls over one of his men trying to flee past Green. Green gets an AoO as he moves to (S-T,17-18)
Hearing this, the westernmost thug breaks out of the entangle as well, and runs for the river

horse str check 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
(Z,13) str check 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 move (Z,13) to (Z,9)

The bandit fighting Rogar takes a swing, but misses... he glances around. His expression shows he realizes escape will not be easy.. 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

The thug pushed back by Glausho and his horse grabs the reins of Errol's horse, and pulls himself up.


{HP 32/32 | AC17 T12 FF13 CMD17 | F/R/W 5/3/8 | Init +2 Per +11/13 SM+4} Female Human Druid 3 {Kingdom} {NPCs} {Downtime}

Ta'de-win pulls out the Pearl and uses it's power to restore the spent Entangle spell. "It may be necessary to prevent their retreat."


map

Ta'dewin
Mikmek
Nihtscada


Male Half Orc Oracle 2/ Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 2

Seeing a chance to down a foe, The Green Man swings his now enormous axe with a fierce cry.

AoO: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Damage: 3d6 + 4 ⇒ (1, 4, 3) + 4 = 12


Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

While preparing to land another attack on the hapless bandit in front of him Rogar notices the others are suddenly retreating:"That's right, dogs! Run before Sal'dor might!" he yells.

"And let's hope my companions here get what I mean to do..."


There is a sick crunch cutting through the sound of battle, as Green's axe shatters Glausho's ribs - knocking him from his horse.
Mikmek moves to fallen Glausho, quickly checks him, and grabs the reins.
Nihtscada sees Errol stagger. She barks at the thug getting on Errol's horse. "Get Master Voelker out of here. Back to the fort!" and charges toward Norton and Furiel - raising her long handled black sickle.
Lips curled back and eyes wild... she slashes at Norton.
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 damage to Norton


Round 3
Errol-stunned+blind
Green
Kressle
Rogar
Norton
Furiel
+3 bandits
Ta'dewin
Mikmek
Nihtscada

map


Downtime Gnome Sorceror (draconic) 4

Round 3
AC 13, touch 13, flat-footed 11
hp 18/18
Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +1
Effects:None

Furiel acts again before Norton and then moves 5' east to cast another fountain of colors Move to R14 targeting S14;T13-15;U13-15 affecting Errol once again and Norton's new assailant but missing Norton.
Will Save DC 15

Color Spray:

Color Spray

School illusion (pattern) [mind-affecting]; Level sorcerer/wizard 1

Casting Time 1 standard action

Components V, S, M (red, yellow, and blue powder or colored sand)

Range 15 ft.

Area cone-shaped burst

Duration instantaneous; see text

Saving Throw Will negates; Spell Resistance yes

A vivid cone of clashing colors springs forth from your hand, causing creatures to become stunned, perhaps also blinded, and possibly knocking them unconscious. Each creature within the cone is affected according to its HD.

2 HD or less: The creature is unconscious, blinded, and stunned for 2d4 rounds, then blinded and stunned for 1d4 rounds, and then stunned for 1 round. (Only living creatures are knocked unconscious.)

3 or 4 HD: The creature is blinded and stunned for 1d4 rounds, then stunned for 1 round.

5 or more HD: The creature is stunned for 1 round.

Sightless creatures are not affected by color spray.

Norton's move probably depends on if the woman is affected.


Nihtscada turns her gaze away from Furiel as he casts. Errol seems as though he was about to come to... when the blast of colors blinds and stuns him again.
Nihtscada sneers past Norton at Furiel. "Hope you've got more than that, pech."

color spray save:

Niht1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Errol1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10
1d4 ⇒ 3rds


human ranger 2 NPC

Kressle takes a couple strides along the riverbank and slashes with both axes at the bandit fleeing knee-deep in the river. She yells out to the group after she misses... "I'm losing one!"

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

Rogar notices Kressle's problem while preparing to attack the bandit near him once again:"Let the dog run Kressle! If he knows what's better for him next time he'll think twice before opposing Sal'dor on the account of that pathetic drunk, unfortunately these other fools won't be so lucky!!!"

Round 3
AC 19, touch 14, flat-footed 15
hp 22/22
Fort +4, Ref +4, Will -2
Effects:None
Action: Rogar attacks the Bandit in Y20 again, this time with his Aldori duelling sword held 2 handed

Attack roll:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Damage roll (two handed):1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Male hp: 35/35; AC:16/14-ff16/14-tch10; F+4, R+3, W+4; Initiative 0, Perception +5

Since Erroll seems out of game for now Norton attacks Nihtscada and leads Murak to do the same, hoping that having her between two fires gives them an edge.

"You fool just surrender and see your lives spared!"

Norton Attack 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 1 + 2 = 14
Damage 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7

Murak Bite 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 4 + 2 = 17
Damage 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Murak Hoove 1 1d20 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (13) - 1 + 2 = 14
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Murak Hoove 2 1d20 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (20) - 1 + 2 = 21
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Still Inspiring Courage, so +1 to attack and damages
If Norton hit Erroll on the second round he should be now at -13


Green takes a step toward the mounted bandit, and swings his massive axe... missing his neck by inches.
5' step, 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Rogar's sword slices the bandit in front of him... spurting an arc of blood as the bandit falls.

Nihtscada barely deflects Norton's attack, but receives a bite to her shoulder from Murak... and one hoof thunks her in the head.


The mounted bandit seems to just now remember the loaded crossbow in his hand... He raises it toward Green and fires risking the loss of defense.
(AoO for Green) The bolt goes wide, and the bandit drops the weapon to take hold of both reins.
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
The fleeing bandit continues to run downstream... gradually making his way to the other side. to (aD,6)


Male Half Orc Oracle 2/ Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 2

Forgot I had reach? That's ok, I did too before.

AoO: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Damage: 3d6 + 4 ⇒ (4, 4, 5) + 4 = 17


{HP 32/32 | AC17 T12 FF13 CMD17 | F/R/W 5/3/8 | Init +2 Per +11/13 SM+4} Female Human Druid 3 {Kingdom} {NPCs} {Downtime}

Ta'de-win summons the storm against the foe engaging Rogard, believing she understands his plan.

Storm Burst, Touch AC - 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 3 - 4 = 3
Damage - 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Downtime Gnome Sorceror (draconic) 4

Furiel yells, "For Saldor." To Norton's opponent, "Nihtscada, surrender and you will be spared."
I think I know the game here.


Male Half Orc Oracle 2/ Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 2

I doubt there will be any surrendering, but I am glad someone offered. Taking lives is too easy...and I fear I'm begining to enjoy it too much.


As the mounted bandit drops his crossbow, Green's axe hits him in the chest with nearly enough force to topple the horse. The bandit slumps in the saddle most likely dead.
The ground at the feet of the Rogar's falling (unconscious and quickly bleeding out) foe is blasted by Ta'de-win's stormjectile.
Mikmek stares in awe of the mighty group... continuing to hold the reins of the mercenary horse, he slowly moves to the next horse. (intending to lash them outside the edge of the fracas...) The horses seem reluctant.
Handle1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Nihtscada hisses at Norton before tapping him on the shoulder with her left hand. "Vwaaa-shka ca-ta-RACT!!"
touch attack as ability Touch of Darkness 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13 (20% miss chance 1 round)
She then strafes a couple steps to keep Furiel and Norton both within striking distance.


Round 4

Errol-stunned
Green
Kressle
Rogar
Norton
Furiel
1 bandit fleeing
Ta'dewin
Mikmek
Nihtscada

map


Downtime Gnome Sorceror (draconic) 4

Round 4 Furiel
AC 13, touch 13, flat-footed 11
hp 18/18
Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +1

When Furiel acts before Norton he steps north Q14
content to envelop Nihtscada in a second wash of colors. "Don't call me pech!"
Color Spray (Will DC15) from Q14 targeting R 11-13, S12-13, T13 getting Nihtscada


Male hp: 35/35; AC:16/14-ff16/14-tch10; F+4, R+3, W+4; Initiative 0, Perception +5

Norton guides Murak to move west to Nihtscadaand attack

Murak Bite 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
damage 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Norton looks at the woman: "Lady, it's just you and me, let's see what you got."
Issues challenge, +1 damage, +1 attack if she tries to hit somebody else, Furiel selected as ward, gets +1 AC

Norton attack 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 1 = 23
Confirm Critical 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 3 + 1 = 15
Concealment 1d100 ⇒ 36
Damage 1d8 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 + 1 = 9
Critical damage 1d8 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 1 + 1 = 11

3rd round of inspire courage


Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

Round 4
AC 19, touch 14, flat-footed 15
hp 22/22
Fort +4, Ref +4, Will -2
Effects:none
Action: Moves full spped to square T13 (1 diagonal step)

Seeing his more immediate opponent fall Rogar runs towards where the fight is still being fought:"Surrender, lady, we admire your courage but as you can see your cause is lost. You fought valiantly, there's no shame in surrendering to superior foes"


Nihtscada looks up at the rapidly advancing Rogar, and turns back toward Furiel... hearing the words of his incoming spell too late to react.
The last thing she hears is Norton issuing his challenge. She falls hard to the ground from his blows... bloody, beaten, but still breathing.

color spray save 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8


Male Half Orc Oracle 2/ Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 2

The Green Man will aproach within range of Errol and ready himself to strike him down should he atempt any violence once he recovers.
"One runs and one frozen, should we end him now?"


Downtime Gnome Sorceror (draconic) 4

Furiel points to Nihtscada, "A dark magician and she refused to surrender. I would end this one now."


Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

Rogar looks at Furiel in disbelief and his voice betrays more than an hint of anger:"I don't think so, Furiel. We don't kill defeated opponents in cold blood, it's their way, not ours. We'll bring them back to Oleg's for interrogation, and I don't really get where these bloodthirsty ways come from, by the way. So, unless you want to deal with me, step aside and leave her alone"


Embermaw Kobold Clan Leader

Mikmek eyes this exchange curiously, but says nothing... at first. He returns to securing the bandit horses, and speaks with his back to the group... "This is after we return Old Sharptooth, yes?"

Errol will come to in a few rounds, Nihtscada 1d20 + 1 - 6 ⇒ (16) + 1 - 6 = 11 stabilizes at -6 hp


{HP 32/32 | AC17 T12 FF13 CMD17 | F/R/W 5/3/8 | Init +2 Per +11/13 SM+4} Female Human Druid 3 {Kingdom} {NPCs} {Downtime}

"I will agree with Rogar. While it is right to take their lives as we choose, his method has proven to benefit the pack." She looks overs to Kressle as she speaks. "With hope it will continue to do so." Ta'de-win will then proceed to help with the wounded.


Male Half Orc Oracle 2/ Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 2

"Yes, I think letting them stew for a few days would only make them more talkative. I say we return to Olegs since it is on the way, dump them off there and then go and fulfil our promise to our friend here."

The Green Man will then bend down and use the remaining time of being large to bind Errol fast.

He has a kind heart, but a bit naive maybe...I wonder how long he can keep to these morals?
Oh well, as long as it doesn't endanger anyone I can follow his lead.


Male hp: 35/35; AC:16/14-ff16/14-tch10; F+4, R+3, W+4; Initiative 0, Perception +5

There are three other bandits down, if they are still alive Norton will try to heal them.

Heal check 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Heal check 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Heal check 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


Male Half Orc Oracle 2/ Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 2

"Make sure they are secured Ser Ambrosi and I can use the power of my faith to heal them all should they still be alive."


Downtime Gnome Sorceror (draconic) 4

"Well, we can see if black magicians can be rehabilitated." Furiel does not have a whole lot of conviction in his voice.


Regarding three injured bandits

Norton is able to stabilize the bandit dropped by Rogar. -8
The two felled by Green are both beyond help.


Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

"Seeing as everybody seems to agree, I'd say we have a choice to make: go on with the plan and deliver that old, ugly statue to Mikmek's friends, or going back to Oleg's deliver the prisoners and then deal with this kobold business. We could also split the group in two but I don't know if that's wise"


Male hp: 35/35; AC:16/14-ff16/14-tch10; F+4, R+3, W+4; Initiative 0, Perception +5

"I say let's get to the kobolds and get over and done with this thing. We promised to deliver the statue and have procrastinated that too long now. Plus, three fresh prisoners are going to make a big show between the fellows there."
Then to the kobold "Mimek how much do you reckon would take for us to get to your tribe from here?"


Embermaw Kobold Clan Leader

"Not sure, but I think caverns are ten or twelve hours east of here."


Male hp: 35/35; AC:16/14-ff16/14-tch10; F+4, R+3, W+4; Initiative 0, Perception +5

"Well, is early in the morning, and we have fresh horses, maybe we can hit your village by nightfall and have a good dinner there, and celebrate the return of Old Sharptooth."
Then Norton looks around to see if there is any trace of the crows Papa Grundy seems to use.
"I would just like to have a word with the old man."


Male Half Orc Oracle 2/ Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 2

"Good, informing him of recent events? Sound plan. And with fresh horses and a direction going past the trading post we are all set are we not?"

"Hmmm, I'm not much for misstreating prisoners, but spellcasters are tricky. Some only need their mouth to cast a charm on a man.
How to feed her if both mouth and hands must be restrained? We'll need to leave instructions to the guards."


Male Human (taldan) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 03

Rogar shrugs:"Very well. Let's go meeting these kobolds then. We'll just have to be a bit more careful about the prisoners, after all"

1,451 to 1,500 of 3,304 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Bloodgargler Kingmaker Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.