Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Bloodgargler Stolen Kingmaker

Game Master BinkyBo


301 to 350 of 2,430 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

human ranger 2 NPC

Vorik - Detect Evil Sense motive:

You do not detect evil. She seems to regret her words even as she speaks them. Her body language and expression suggests she realizes your assessment of the battle was accurate ..

Kressle clears her throat .. she looks at Jaestra as if trying to read her face .. "Very well. I'll do what I can."


Female Half-Elf Ranger (Beastmaster/Trapper) : 3

I notice this woman staring at my face so I nock an arrow to "GoldFire's" string and tap her in a show similar to "You try anything and we will shoot you!". I lean towards Vorik and whisper, "Sir Vorik, is there something on my face? This woman is staring at me for some reason."


human ranger 2 NPC

Jaestra's reaction seems to catch Kressle off-guard a bit .. she recovers "Don't worry little lady. I accept my punishment, beats eating brush dog every night and having to listen to Rook and his private moments on watch ..

And I wish you luck for when you face the Stag Lord. Because it's gonna take more than a pretty bow and good intentions. Interrupting this delivery will draw His attention sooner than you might think. His eyes will be here in days...

Her tone becomes a bit more dramatic.. "If I were you I'd burn this wood to the ground .. you leave any sign .. He will find you.
That is the day for which I wish you luck, little lady. I'm ready for the block .. come lop something off, Red.
"


Male Varisian Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 1 / Bard 2

"Do what you can? That hardly sounds convincing." the swordsman says. "By all accounts you were the ring leader of this little band. I think a bit more than saying you will do what you can is order."


human ranger 2 NPC

Kressle looks Vladimir up and down "Well that's what you get today.. Ask me again tomorrow, if I still live, and I might be in a better mood.
Say what you will about our little band .. more died tonight than the entire 3 months I've led these men.

...Oleg was a fool to come out here .. and clear-cut our woods to build his eyesore. If I let him get away with that .. who will follow me? .. what keeps that mite-suckling rat Sal'dor from taking my territory?
Now just tell me what goes on the block.. before you really get me started.
"


Female Half-Elf Ranger (Beastmaster/Trapper) : 3

My gaze not falling from the woman, I speak to her dryly. "If a sign will alert him to us and bring him to us, then all we need to do is make a big sign and draw him into a trap. Then there will be another Law breaker the innocent people of this land will not have to worry about."


Male Human Paladin 3, HP: 26/26, AC: 16(18), Fort: +6, Ref: +3, Will: +6 (Horse HP:17 /17)

Placing a gentle hand on Jaestra's shoulder, Vorik calmly says, "There's nothing on your face. I believe she's simply trying to understand your words and thoughts."

As the conversation continues, Vorik listens intently, bloody axe still held at his side. As Jaestra speaks, the paladin looks Kressle in the eye. Not dropping his gaze, he takes her right hand and gently places it on the block.

With a soft, easy tone he says, "I believe that all thoughtful beings can choose between right and wrong. I think you've led a difficult, lonely life and did what you had to do to survive. Yet, survival is not the only goal of life. We must strive for something more."

His tone hardens as he goes on, "Although I sympathize, I do not pity or feel sorry for the choices you made. What is past is past, but the scales of justice must be balanced. A price must be paid for your crimes. But I do not sense evil in your heart, therefore I will not take your life."

He glances at his companions for a few seconds before turning back to Kressle, "Some would say a couple of fingers is too small of a price. Others might call me weak for not simply ending your life. But that would make me little more than the Stag Lord. You may yet betray me, but trust cannot be earned unless it is also given."

"May your past misdeeds be severed and your new life begin. Do not waste this second chance."

The final words are punctuated by the drop of the axe as he removes the first two fingers of Kressle's right hand. He sees to her wound in the same manner as the gnome's. Once finished, he quietly walks over to the stream, cleans the blood and battle grime from his weapons and armor, and finally just stops and sits next to the running water, apparently deep in thought.


Male Varisian Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 1 / Bard 2

Following the judgements of the now former prisoners and after giving Vorik a bit of time to his own thoughts, Vladimir approaches the paladin, feeling a need to explain himself.

"While I may not agree that the punishments doled out fit the crimes, I do respect your judgements, Vorik. You see my friend, I was raised with some very 'black-and-white' beliefs when it comes to laws and punishments. Perhaps as we continue to travel together in fulfilment of our charter, you can someday get me to see the shades of gray that you see." Having said his piece, the swordsman leaves the paladin to his thoughts.


Male Human Paladin 3, HP: 26/26, AC: 16(18), Fort: +6, Ref: +3, Will: +6 (Horse HP:17 /17)

Offering a tired smile to Vladimir as he walks over, Vorik listens and nods his head in understanding. Before the man leaves he says, "No need to explain. It is a constant fear I bear, that these decisions lead to disaster later down the road." Chuckling softly he adds, "In all honesty a part of me wishes I did not see so many shades of gray in the world. If the contrasts were more stark, perhaps these choices would be....easier."

"Alas, my mind does not seem to work that way." Turning back to the stream he closes his eyes in thought and simple mediation for a few minutes. The burbling of the stream drowning out Vladimir's footsteps as he moves away from the contemplative paladin.


Female Half-Elf Ranger (Beastmaster/Trapper) : 3

See Vorik and Vladimir speaking by the river, I decide to leave them to it. Probably man stuff. I look to Peregrine, "You have been very quiet Mr Fetch, are you feeling all right? What should we do with these three, should we leave them here over night with us or turn them out into the night?"

Once I have received my answer from Peregrine, I head back to my shelter, atop the watch tower and lay down, listening to the sound of the woods and relaxing.


Male Human Paladin 3, HP: 26/26, AC: 16(18), Fort: +6, Ref: +3, Will: +6 (Horse HP:17 /17)

After a little while Vorik rejoins the camp, his demeanor tired but more relaxed and a bit more lighthearted. Seeing that all appears quiet, he walks over to Jaestra's watch platform. Climbing up he pokes his head over the edge and asks, "Would you still care for a little company on watch?"


Female Half-Elf Ranger (Beastmaster/Trapper) : 3

When Voriks head appears on my platform, I sit up. "Of course Sir Vorik, I would always accept your company. Come on in, it is sheltered in here and we have a good view. Did you enjoy your time away from the group, you looked very relaxed." "GoldFire" is still at my side, with a couple of arrows, resting next to it.


Male Human Paladin 3, HP: 26/26, AC: 16(18), Fort: +6, Ref: +3, Will: +6 (Horse HP:17 /17)

Vorik shows a smile at Jaestra's we;come. Finishing the climb onto the platform, he's sure to move slowly and deliberately as the wooden platform creeks in protest at his size. Glancing back at the resting bandits, he says with a chuckle, "I'm not sure those fellows are the best craftsmen in the world. Hope my weight doesn't strain the platform too much."

Finally coming to rest with his back against the tree, he looks at Jaestra and says, "I am feeling a bit better, it's just that when I started this venture, I guess I never really expected to have to play the role of judge and executioner. Perhaps a bit of naivety on my part, but a little time to calm the mind is all I needed. My only real fear is that the decision to spare their live has endangered to rest of you in some manner."

Shrugging his shoulders, he looks out at the dark woods and says, "What's done is done, at least for now I suppose."

Turning back to Jaestra he says, "But before we all turn in for the night, we should talk with Vladimir and Peregrine about our plan for the morning. If what Kressle and the others said is true, we can expect at least two or three more visitors at first light tomorrow." Flashing the half-elf a broad grin he continues, "We should make sure to have a special greeting in order."


Female Half-Elf Ranger (Beastmaster/Trapper) : 3

Seeing that Vorik is now comfortable, I get myself into a comfortable position as well. Once I have found it I turn to face Vorik, "It should be able to hold you, so you shouldn't worry about us falling down. As for fearing you are endangering us by your decisions, I don't think any of us could have chosen better punishments. If someone had been concerned, they would have said something by now, so that should mean everyone respects your judgement."

I take out my Waterskin and have a small sip of it, before placing it beside my bedding. "I have a lot of respect for you; Sir Vorik, being the judge and executioner is a very hard job and must take a lot out of you. As such, I think you should head to bed soon. I would like to keep an eye out for any arrivals, however although my eyes have not failed me yet, I do find it hard to see in the dark at the moment ... so I will ask Mr Fetch and Mr Vladimir if I can take the last watch. As for a "special" greeting, I could put together a trap for them to walk into ... maybe a dead-fall or something similar, sound good to you?"


Male Human Paladin 3, HP: 26/26, AC: 16(18), Fort: +6, Ref: +3, Will: +6 (Horse HP:17 /17)

"I thank you for your trust, Jaestra." Vorik humbly replies. Running his hands through his hair he adds, [b]"A bit of rest does sound good. I think I'll set up down below."

Peering over the edge of the platform he says, "It likely makes more sense for me to be on the ground in case of an emergency." He chuckles softly and adds, "Besides, I've always tossed a bit in my sleep. I'd hate to roll of the edge. It would be a most unbecoming way to end up facing the gods."

As he starts to climb back down, he turns back to Jaestra and says, "Oh, I nearly forgot. I believe I noticed some good sized bear traps in the captured goods. If you do get a chance to put out a trap or two, those could be useful."

Climbing down, he goes to check on Kressle and the two gnomes, and then sets up his own bedroll under Jaestra's platform. With a weary nod to Vladimir and Peregrine he says, "I'm going to get a little rest, wake me when it's my watch."


Female Half-Elf Ranger (Beastmaster/Trapper) : 3

"Bear Traps you say?" I climb down the platform just after Vorik, and head over to the bags where I find the bear-traps. I pick them up and walk over to Peregrine and Vladimir, "I'm just going to set these up by the entrances to this camp, so that we won't be completely surprised when the Stag Lords men arrive. If we are lucky, they will step on them and even if they don't, they could catch us some food for tomorrow. Just thought I would inform you, so you don't set them off."

I head over to the entrance we used to get into the camp (the one with the road that had the wheel marks through the mud) and set the traps up, so they are hidden in the under-brush. But still able to go off without them seeing them easily.

Once they are set up, I head back to Peregrine and Vladimir, "Even though my eyes are good and have not let me down to this day, I know that they are not very good in the dark. So I would like to take the last watch, the one in the morning as the sun is just waking up. Does that sound acceptable to you? If so, just get Sir Vorik to wake me at the end of his shift."

Once I have my answer I will go up to my platform, making sure to be quiet so as to not wake the sleeping Vorik and climb the watch-tower. Once up I remove all of my gear and place them all beside me for easy reach, then I remove my boots and socks. I gather up some of the spare leaves I collected and lay down, pulling the leaves over the top of me in a blanket like manner. I sleep silently, without a sound coming from me.

Stealth : 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14 (To avoid waking Vorik up.)

(If I am on watch now, I will do everything the same apart from I won't lay down and fall asleep yet.)


Male Varisian Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 1 / Bard 2
Jaestra Gelabraes wrote:
"I'm just going to set these up by the entrances to this camp, so that we won't be completely surprised when the Stag Lords men arrive. If we are lucky, they will step on them and even if they don't, they could catch us some food for tomorrow. Just thought I would inform you, so you don't set them off."

"I appreciate the heads up. Stepping into a bear trap would very likely ruin my evening." the swordsman says with a half-smile.

Jaestra Gelabraes wrote:
Once they are set up, I head back to Peregrine and Vladimir, "Even though my eyes are good and have not let me down to this day, I know that they are not very good in the dark. So I would like to take the last watch, the one in the morning as the sun is just waking up. Does that sound acceptable to you? If so, just get Sir Vorik to wake me at the end of his shift."

"That would be fine by me." Vladimir says in response to Jaestra's request for the morning watch.

Turning his attention to Peregrine, "With Jaestra wanting the morning shift and Vorik already sleeping, I guess that leaves the first two watches to us. Which do you prefer, first or second? It makes no difference to me."


Male Human Paladin 3, HP: 26/26, AC: 16(18), Fort: +6, Ref: +3, Will: +6 (Horse HP:17 /17)

Loud snores rattle through the forest as Vorik sleeps until awakened for his watch. After which he'll take up a sheltered and concealed position near the edge of camp and within easy sight of the path and Jaestra's traps.

Perception - 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

As the sky begins to turn purple in anticipation of the coming sunrise, Vorik will warn the bandits to keep silent should anyone approach, and that trying to warn their former comrades would certainly be a breach of their new oaths.

He'll then step back into position so that he can easily confront anyone who might approach the camp from the southern path.


Morning comes without incident .. as everyone starts to rise you hear "Ow Ow Ow ... eeesh.." from one of the gnomes .. he looks around ".. sorry. Just a little morning pain. I'll be quiet."
"Yeah .. they should be comin from Papa Grundy's any minute now. Prob'ly all liquored up." the other gnome adds, wiping sleep from his eyes.


Female Half-Elf Ranger (Beastmaster/Trapper) : 3

When I wake, I climb down and do a little walk around the perimeter for about 10 minutes, just to get some morning exercise in. This will include going and checking the traps I laid the night before, to see if they have caught anything. If they have, I will bring the game back to the camp after re-setting the traps. I try to be quiet so as not to wake anyone.

Stealth : 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Then I will climb back into my watch tower and keep an eye out for any unwelcome visitors.

Perception : 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24

Once everyone is awake, I remain silent, giving everyone a quick nod, as if to say morning. But my eyes quickly turn back to the task at hand.

Good to have you back BloodGargler :)


Jaestra:

thanks .. hadn't realized it was that long since posting.
On your stroll, you find your traps empty and untriggered .. You also come across fresh wagon tracks on the path that splits from the river... here


Female Half-Elf Ranger (Beastmaster/Trapper) : 3

Once I get back into camp, I go to the others and wake them if they are still sleeping. "I have found a set of fresh wagon tracks, judging from the distance they should be here sooner than we had expected. Perhaps we should prepare for battle?"

How long do I think until they get to our camp?

Once I have informed everybody I will continue with climbing into my post and keeping an eye out.

Can I take 20 on my Perception? If so that would be 31, if not then it will still be 24 (unless you want me to re-roll it).


Male Human Paladin 3, HP: 26/26, AC: 16(18), Fort: +6, Ref: +3, Will: +6 (Horse HP:17 /17)

Frowning at Jaestra's discovery, Vorik goes to make sure one of the horses is saddled and ready in case it's needed quickly. He then walks over to Kressle and quietly asks her about the other trail. "Where does that other trail lead, and who is this Papa Grundy he mentioned?" He says with a casual gesture toward the gnome.

"Do the bag men usually go there first and then circle back to your camp? Or is this a change in the routine?"


"Aye .. they pick up the booze and smoke from Papa Grundy, then come here." The gnome Rillo points northeast. "Different bandits, different routines .. they are supposed do the call of a morning dove and wait for our response.. but they usually just yell out offensive things and stroll in .. couple of 'em are real monsters.."


Male Human Paladin 3, HP: 26/26, AC: 16(18), Fort: +6, Ref: +3, Will: +6 (Horse HP:17 /17)

Nodding at the gnomes response Vorik asks, "Monsters...Monsters like just mean nasty personalities, or monsters as in magical, beastly, or some other surprise?"


Female Half-Elf Ranger (Beastmaster/Trapper) : 3

Hearing the conversation between Vorik and the Gnomes I call down, "What pray tell, is your response supposed to be and what is your usual response?"


Male Varisian Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 1 / Bard 2

Vladimir wanders over to listen to what Kressle and the gnomes have to say.


"I mean monsters as in .. vile behavior, but some do have more than questionable parentage. "

Bunyon looks up and answers Jaestra with a bird call .. a low coo/whistle that slides up nearly an octave followed by three short low whistles.
Rillo adds .. "Immit, the one that came for the Stag Lord first few times was the only one to do it though."
"He was courteous"
"Yeah ...think he's gone now.." .. shakes his head.


Male Human Paladin 3, HP: 26/26, AC: 16(18), Fort: +6, Ref: +3, Will: +6 (Horse HP:17 /17)

With an understanding nod Vorik says, "Not surprising if this Stag Lord is as paranoid and ruthless as you say. Those with any sense of decency or heart will eventually leave or be destroyed."

Leaning back the paladin sets his shield, other hand resting on the haft of his hammer. "Men like the Stag Lord build empires that are are like a pool of water in a great desert. There for but a moment and then quickly buried under the sands of their own blood and depravity."

Looking at the former bandits, he adds, "All of you just keep your heads down and stay quiet."

He then steps over to stand under the platform closest to the fire, his horse loosely tied just a few feet away. Hammer and shield are at the ready as he takes several deep, meditative breaths to center and calm his mind before battle.


I'll take perception checks from everyone for when I next need them


Male Varisian Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 1 / Bard 2

Perception:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

Safe to assume that I healed 1 HP overnight?

Noting Vorik preparing for battle, Vladimir readies his shield and draws his blade. Giving the paladin a few moments to clear his mind, Vladimir asks, "Are we trying to take them alive, or only offering that respite to those who surrender?"


Male Human Paladin 3, HP: 26/26, AC: 16(18), Fort: +6, Ref: +3, Will: +6 (Horse HP:17 /17)

Vorik takes a moment to think over Vladimir's question, then says, "If they surrender, we should offer mercy as we have to the others. But I see don't see any need to worry about taking them alive if they fight. They'll likely know little more than Kressle or the gnomes."

He then offers the fighter a smile saying with a chuckle, "If you were looking for opportunities to wet your blade, it looks like you've come to the right country. When the Lord Mayor said there was a bandit problem, I think he may have understated the situation a bit. The whole bloody region seems infested by this Stag Lord."

Perception - 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Male Varisian Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 1 / Bard 2

"Looking for opportunities to wet my blade may be a bit of an overstatement, but otherwise I have to agree with you." Vladimir says, as he awaits the newest bit of opposition.


Female Half-Elf Ranger (Beastmaster/Trapper) : 3

Perception : 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28

"Do you want "GoldFire" and I to shoot at them once they are within range? Or do you wish for us to wait and see if they surrender?"

Seeing Vorik and Vladimir prepare for combat, I stand under my shelter on the platform and stroke GoldFire gently while whispering to her. "Lets show them why we were promoted through the ranks in the watch, shall we? We shall bring Law and Order to the realm and with that, there shall be peace. A peace that we helped to bring about. I am counting on you my friend."

Hearing Vorik and Vladimir talking about wetting blades and the understated bandit problem, I call down, "Let us hope that once the Stag Lord has been silenced, any followers of his shall agree to our terms for a second chance." After I have said my bit, I turn my gaze to the entrance of the camp, looking for the slightest movement.

You still here Peregrine?


Jaestra:

you hear sounds on the breeze much like men returning from the bar .. laughing and being loud but still far away..


Female Half-Elf Ranger (Beastmaster/Trapper) : 3

I call down quietly enough for Vorik to hear me, "I can hear them, they are a way off now but they are definitely coming here. Be ready."


Male Human Paladin 3, HP: 26/26, AC: 16(18), Fort: +6, Ref: +3, Will: +6 (Horse HP:17 /17)

Vorik acknowledges Jaestra with a quiet, "Ready here."

Then raising his arm, he signals to Vladimir and Peregrine that the bandits are coming and should arrive in a few minutes.


Male Varisian Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 1 / Bard 2

Vladimir nods, acknowledging Vorik's signal and stands ready.


human ranger 2 NPC

A couple minutes later you hear a voice off to the east southeast, and movement through the brush of at least two .. "Coco rico roooo! Wakey wakey Kressle!" calls out a bullfrog voice with an Ustalav accent
Kressle frowns and whispers "that's Hruska .. " She holds up two fingers and points to the wagon at the south platform, then she holds up one finger and points to the campfire.

sorry yes, healed 1 hp overnight


Female Half-Elf Ranger (Beastmaster/Trapper) : 3

So am I shooting them as soon as I see them, or waiting to give them our terms? I asked earlier, but got no reply and would like to know what to do :(

Upon hearing the call, I reply with my best impression of the answering call. I remain in sight, trying to look like the look-out we took out earlier.

Hopefully the dim light and shade will help me with this, as I don't want to make the camp seem empty and different. At the moment we have no healer, so we have to be careful and also our Arcane user seems to be very quiet.


Male Human Paladin 3, HP: 26/26, AC: 16(18), Fort: +6, Ref: +3, Will: +6 (Horse HP:17 /17)

Jaestra: If we weren't down to just three with no healer, Vorik might think calling for terms would be the lawful and best idea. However, since Peregrine seems to be in a deep meditative state and we've no healer, I'd say fire and ask questions later. So far we've operated under an attack and then ask for quarter strategy. I figure this is fine since we're a small group, obviously vastly outnumbered and in unknown, hostile territory. I don't mind playing a paladin who has to wrestle with issues like punishment, mercy, etc. but I don't plan to make him a tactical dummy and endanger the rest of the party in obvious combat situations. Other thoughts...Vladimir?


Male Varisian Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 1 / Bard 2

I agree with Vorik's thoughts on the matter. Tactically we should handle this like we did when we took the camp, strike first and ask for surrender. To make it clear, as soon as you see 'em, shoot 'em.


Female Half-Elf Ranger (Beastmaster/Trapper) : 3

Ah, okay. Thank-you for telling me, I didn't want to shoot and ruin any plan's you may have been formulating. BloodGargler, once I see them I will shoot at the closest one. I have a range of 110 feet.


Jaestra at north platform .. where is everyone else?
map of camp for reference


Male Human Paladin 3, HP: 26/26, AC: 16(18), Fort: +6, Ref: +3, Will: +6 (Horse HP:17 /17)

I was under the same platform as Jaestra. J14.


Male Varisian Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 1 / Bard 2

Like Vorik said above, Vladimir will be under the north platform, say square (M,13).


You see three figures on horseback coming along the river .. just before getting into Jaestra's range they split up. Two start to cross the river toward the south platform (still moving west into Jaestra's range) One very large bald man nudges his massive horse in your direction. They all seem to be lost in the routine, until the large man turns completely toward you .. having just entered Jaestra's kill range he sees an arrow fly at him.

percep rolls:

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


Initiative:

Jaestra 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Vladimir 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Vorik 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Hruska 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Thugs 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Surprise Round (Peregrine can roll if he returns in time otherwise he is watching captives, unless things go horribly)
Jaestra
Vorik
Hruska
Vladimir
-----end of surprise rd--
-------Round 1------
Vorik
Hruska
Vladimir
Jaestra
Thugs


map


Female Half-Elf Ranger (Beastmaster/Trapper) : 3

Surprise Round :

I fire at the large man as soon as he is within range, standing up enough that I have a good aim. "You ready "GoldFire", let us prove our worth here today."

"GoldFire" Attack : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
"GoldFire" Critical Confirmation : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
"GoldFire" Damage : 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
"GoldFire" Damage : 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Round 1 :

If the large man is still coming towards us, I will shoot at him again. If he is not I will turn my sights to one of the other bandits.

"GoldFire" Attack : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
"GoldFire" Damage : 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

If you have already rolled for my surprise round attack, please use my surprise round attack and damage for round 1 :)

301 to 350 of 2,430 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Bloodgargler Stolen Kingmaker All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.