Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DM Bloodgargler Stolen Kingmaker

Game Master BinkyBo


201 to 250 of 2,643 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

The man appears to still be breathing, but is not immediately responsive. He is wearing a blue cloak .. the prey he is toting look like a mix of mutt and rodent and are the size of a collie.


Male Varisian Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 1 / Bard 2

Vladimir follows along behind Jaestra, attempting to be quiet while observing his surroundings.

Stealth:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Perception:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

And he apparently stubbed his toe on something and yelled "OW!" very loudly.


Male Human Paladin 3, HP: 26/26, AC: 16(18), Fort: +6, Ref: +3, Will: +6 (Horse HP:17 /17)

Seeing that the man is still breathing. Vorik dismounts, binds the man's wounds, removes any weapons, and then binds and gags him. He'll then roughly picks up the unconscious bandit and slings him over the back of his horse.

Stopping to think for a second, he pulls out his wineskin and pours a hefty amount of Oleg's ale on the man's clothes so that he smells heavily of drink. Taking a quick swallow for himself, he puts the skin back and finishes up by making sure the man is secured, then remounts and proceeds onward, picking up his song again and continuing to provide a distraction.


Female Half-Elf Ranger (Beastmaster/Trapper) : 3

I look at Vladimir when he yells out loud with a look of "Did that hurt?" Then I continue walking on once we have searched the man thoroughly enough, making sure to head away from Vorik and Peregrine, but still goingin the right direction of the bandit camp. Also making sure that I do not drag my feet, as I don't want to hit my toe too.

Stealth : 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Perception : 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19


You continue as before .. Ten minutes later, you see the path ahead veer right East Northeast and the stream starts a gentle bend to the left .. west

Jaestra+ perceptDC15:

As your eyes follow the direction of the river you see a faint warm flickering light .. at least 300 feet away. West northwest of your current position where path and stream separate


Female Half-Elf Ranger (Beastmaster/Trapper) : 3

I point out the light to Vladimir, "I am sure that is a fire, so we must be very close to the camp. It is a bit too far to shoot from here though, but get ready to shoot the sentry, I have a feeling we will be upon them in less than a couple of minutes."


Male Varisian Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 1 / Bard 2

Vladimir lightly rests an arrow on his bow and nods and continues to follow Jaestra.


Male Human Paladin 3, HP: 26/26, AC: 16(18), Fort: +6, Ref: +3, Will: +6 (Horse HP:17 /17)

Perception 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

Seeing the glow of the fire ahead, Vorik will continue his boisterous singing adding in a growling voice, "Come on Happs, join in you sorry sod. Stop moping over she-devil of a traders wife."

He'll then ready his hammer and shield under the concealment of the cloak.


Vorik and Peregrine continue along the stream .. no longer on a path, but still a decent trail.
Jaestra and Vladimir continue to flank under what concealment they can find while approaching. You soon see the campfire light.. the base of it is obscured by something, but the tips of flame and glow are visible. One silhouette is visible framed by the light .. a figure standing next to the fire
"Eh? Is that you Hruska? a voice come from the dark .. seemingly from at least a dozen yards south of the campfire and off the ground..
"Hand me the torch, boy"

Right now I have you at roughly 120 feet from campfire .. Jaestra and Vlad almost directly east of it, Peregrine and Vorik about 50 feet south south west of Jaestra and Vlad. River here runs west-east .. campfire is about 100 feet north of river. Hoping to get a feel for your intentions before placing you on map .. let me know if you need clarification first.


map -- Jaestra and Vlad about 60 feet east of (Z13)
Peregrine and Vorik about 20 feet east of (Z27) -- yellow parenthesis is roughly where you heard speaking from


Male Human Paladin 3, HP: 26/26, AC: 16(18), Fort: +6, Ref: +3, Will: +6 (Horse HP:17 /17)

Z27 works for me.


Male Varisian Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 1 / Bard 2

Placement works for me. I'm working on the assumption that Jaestra and I are still moving toward the camp with bows readied to fire as soon as they realize we are not part of their group.


Female Half-Elf Ranger (Beastmaster/Trapper) : 3

I am happy where I am. I am hoping we can get close enough to pick them off, without them being able to retaliate. I am primarily keeping an eye for the sentries or watch towers.


Seeing the fire and realizing that they are drawing close to the camp, Peregrine slipped from the horses back and led it on foot. It was dark enough that he had to run it would probably be safer on foot, and he didn't want to risk the horse moving suddenly ruining any spell he might have to cast.

Placement seems as good as any.


"Happs?" you hear a faint arcane phrase and a torch ignites.. about 18 feet off the ground south of the campfire around (L13)
Two figures.. one looks to be half the size of the one holding the torch. "Not funny Happs .. hurl it over there "


Male Human Paladin 3, HP: 26/26, AC: 16(18), Fort: +6, Ref: +3, Will: +6 (Horse HP:17 /17)

Vorik will burst out laughing, "Ya hear that Happs, you'd better hope Kressle'll still have your sorry, stinkin' hide, cause its certain none of the rest of us want anything to do with it." He then pulls up on the reins making sure he is still a good distance from the sentry and the light. He'll slide the body off of the horse, keeping his own big frame between the sentry and the prisoner so the gag and bindings can't be seen. Dragging it under a nearby tree deep in shadow, he says, "End of the road...Happs. Drag your sorry hide someplace and sleep it off."

He'll then slowly walk the horse forward, waiting for Jaestra, Vladimir and Peregrine to make their moves.

Move to X25


Female Half-Elf Ranger (Beastmaster/Trapper) : 3

I stay perfectly still and Aim "GoldFire" at the taller of the 2 silhouettes, with an arrow nocked to her string. Holding my aim for a few moments, to make sure I am on target, I loose the arrow. Hoping that my aim and my eyes will not fail me now.

"GoldFire" Attack : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 (Add or subtract any modifiers that apply.)
"GoldFire" Damage : 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Male Varisian Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 1 / Bard 2

Vladimir momentarily considers loosing an arrow at the smaller of the two targets, but then quickly changes targets, seeing the larger still stand.

Attack:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Damage:1d8 ⇒ 7


Peregrine and Vorik can take one action for surprise round .. then will roll initiative
map after Jaestra and Vladimir's surprise round actions, before Vorik and Peregrine.


Male Human Paladin 3, HP: 26/26, AC: 16(18), Fort: +6, Ref: +3, Will: +6 (Horse HP:17 /17)

Vorik will hold until Peregrine completes his surprise round action.


Peregrine swore silently under his breath, he hadn't expected the others to move so soon. Letting go of his mount's reins he moved forward as fast as he could without hurting himself in the poor light, hoping that the distraction from the loosed arrows and whatever cover night and forest provided would keep him safe.

Run forward as much he can safely and try to end in cover behind a tree or sizable rock or the like. Shooting for line of effect/sight with the camp if possible.

initiative: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21.


Male Varisian Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 1 / Bard 2

Initiative:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21


Female Half-Elf Ranger (Beastmaster/Trapper) : 3

Initiative : 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

In my turn I will quietly move towards the camp and then fire at the target I shot at before, while keeping an eye out for any more bandits.

Stealth : 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Perception : 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12
"GoldFire" Attack : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

(WOW! The Dicebot REALLY hates me this turn!)


surprise round

One of the arrows hits the taller bandit(L13) just as he is hurling the torch - as instructed by the short one(L14). The torch arcs weakly to the ground, and illuminates the area between you and the platform. The struck bandit makes a quick reactive sound - more from being startled than feeling the pain yet.

Jaestra and Vladimir see another bandit(L6) near the campfire rise. With the added torchlight you can now make out two large overturned stumps lie between you and the campfire which were obscuring your view of the bandits and fire.

Peregrine and Vorik hear a quiet "huh?" to the south of them .. a quick look now reveals what was completely concealed by trees and brush from your position just a few steps back - the dark blocky form of another platform and a wagon below - now just partially concealed.

map

(vorik and peregrine - I moved both of you 15' northwest which is when you noticed south platform - you can add the remainder of your surprise round move to your first round post if you care to (as long as it occurs before your first round action)


Initiative rolls:

bandits 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Vorik 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
unknown 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

Round 1
21-Peregrine
21-Vladimir
20-Vorik
13-bandits
7-Jaestra


Male Human Paladin 3, HP: 26/26, AC: 16(18), Fort: +6, Ref: +3, Will: +6 (Horse HP:17 /17)

Surprise Round
Mount - Full Move to O13,14.
Vorik - Free Action: Fast Dismount to P14
Vorik - Standard Action: Grab torch.
Vorik - Standard Action: Throw torch into tents under platform.
Ride (Fast Dismount DC20) - 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Throw Torch to L13 (AC5) - 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Vorik whoops in excitement and continues to try and sow confusion among the bandits.

"Happs you bloody fool, what'd ya go an shoot 'im for? He was just poking a little fun. Kressle's gonna be ticked at you for sure."

Spurring his mount into a gallop, Vorik charges toward the dropped torch. In a single smooth motion, he leaps down from the horse, grabs the torch and then tosses the flaming brand into the cloth tents under the platform.

Hoping the torch is enough to set the tents on fire and burn the two bandits on the platform out, Vorik slaps his horse on the rump and follows it into the campsite readying his hammer and shield as he goes.

Round One
Vorik - Full Move from P14 to L7 hopefully gaining a little cover from the horse.


Peregrine bit his lip in an effort not to cry out in surprise at the sound from the other side of the river. Curses, how could he have forgotten about the watch on the south side, he thought, he had been warned.

He tried to slip a bit farther forward to get a better view of the platform across the water, crouching in the underbrush he drew his crossbow and loaded a quarrel into it as he squinted into the darkness, weighing his options. He could feel the quiver of excitement and fear in his limbs, but the sensation seemed faraway as his mind latched on to the situation at hand.

Peregrine knew that the sleeping spell wouldn't affect anyone that was already asleep, it would be wasted and sound of combat would likely wake them naturally. He didn't know where the biggest threat was yet, either, but he guessed that the other platform would likely have two men stationed there, and the rest would be near the fire, somewhere. It was hard to be patient, but he knew that it would take take a few moments for the brigands to collect themselves, rouse any that might be resting, and get on their feet and ready to fight. Calculating the risk, he waited.

To finish the surprise rounds movement he'll go as far NW as he needs to to have a better view of the southern platform, or at least as far as he is able, trying to end with come kind of cover or concealment.

He will draw and load his crossbow this round.


Male Varisian Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 1 / Bard 2

Round 1:

Vladimir sees an opportunity to get off another arrow prior to the bandits even knowing enough to react, and takes aim at the taller target as before. After taking his shot the swordsman drops his bow, making a mental note of its location, and moves toward the bandits, drawing his sword along the way.

Attack:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Damage:1d8 ⇒ 4

Drop the bow in the square 45 ft east of (Z,13) and move to the square 15 ft east of (Z,13) drawing my sword as part of my move action. Current AC = 16


Round 1

Peregrine finds a spot in nearby brush to partially conceal himself while loading.
The torch flies end over end from Vorik's toss; it lands on the slanted roof of a tent and slides down.. a female voice shrieks from inside the tent, and a man's head peeks out.

The taller bandit on the north platform (L,13)groans and grunts as he catches another arrow in the belly .. the short one (L,14)beside him steps up on a crate to aim a large crossbow on a swivel mount and shouts ... "Kressle! ..Real fight! Real fight! Don't just stand there boy .. load this blasted thing for me!"

Two bandits are at the campfire when Vorik charges in .. the one on the west side (L,6) looks like he was chopping vegetables .. he hurls his knife at Vorik before reaching behind the bench for his sword. 1d20 ⇒ 2 miss provokes AoO for Vorik
The bandit on the other side of the fire scrambles toward a large pack leaned against the large logs (O,6) to (S,8)

A torch ignites at the south platform, which is promptly thrown. 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8 to (M,20)

The female voice from before calls out from under the north platform "You'll pay for this Sal'dor... Numbers .. gimme numbers Rillo!" She kicks the half-naked man out of her way and emerges from the tent.

Jaestra's arrow flies wide as she approaches the camp.


Round 2
21-Peregrine
21-Vladimir
20-Vorik
20-Kressle
13-bandits
7-Jaestra


Male Varisian Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 1 / Bard 2

Round 2

Vladimir continues to move toward the bandits, readying his shield to his shield as he moves in.

Double Move to (R,13). With shield readied, AC = 18


Round2 map (includes Vladimir's round2 action)


Female Half-Elf Ranger (Beastmaster/Trapper) : 3

Round 2 :

I move towards the camp slowly, hoping to remain hidden, nocking an arrow to "GoldFire's" string as I move and I loose it at the tall bandit again, hoping to drop him this time.

(Move 15 feet forwards, so I do not take a penalty on my stealth)

Stealth : 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
"GoldFire" Attack : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
"GoldFire" Damage : 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Closing his eyes for a split second he concentrated and a dozen outcomes flashed through his mind and then, satisfied with having waited, Peregrine dipped a hand into one of the pouches on his belt and drew out a pinch of sand that streamed silkily through is fingers in the night air. Clenching it in his fist he concentrated on the signet ring he wore, calling on the power stored in the focus he could feel it growing hot under his glove and forming the shape of familiar magic in his mind. Peregrine intoned a thick, drowsy word as he opened his hand and blew the sand toward the northern lookout. He paused a second to see the results of his spell then tried to move quietly before his was spotted. As he moved he stopped, remembering the flash of a broken twig a moment before it happened and the choose a different path.

Free action at the beginning of turn.
Prescience: 1d20 ⇒ 13.

Standard: Cast Sleep (DC 15 Will) so as to include the all of the bandits at the northern lookout if possible (if you mentioned how high the lookout is off the ground I've missed it, if they're too high to include the bandits on the ground and on the lookout then just the ones on the ground beneath the lookout).

Move to W19 attempting to stealth using the cover of darkness and the undergrowth.
Stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22.


bandit saves vs sleep:

vs DC 15
(L,13top)1d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16
(K,15)1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15
(L,14ground)1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
(L,14top)1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

...so guy with two arrows in him and one with pants around his ankles both made save..

combat order - round 2
Peregrine - posted
Vladimir - posted
Vorik up - round 2 actions + AoO vs (l,6) bandit
Kressle - asleep
Bandits - coming soon
Jaestra - posted


Male Human Paladin 3, HP: 26/26, AC: 16(18), Fort: +6, Ref: +3, Will: +6 (Horse HP:17 /17)

Round One
Vorik - AoO 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Ducking the bandit's knife, Vorik's foot catches on the log near the fire throwing off his balance just enough that his answering swing catches nothing but air.

Round Two
Vorik - Standard Action: Attack Bandit at L6 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Vorik - Confirm critical hit 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Vorik - Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Vorik - Standard Action: Move to P8

With a frown and a growl, he resets and launches another blow at the scroungy looking man. The hammerhead lands with a bone crushing crack centered on the bandit's chest. Judging from the collapsed look of the man's chest, the big warrior figures this man is out of the fight and turns toward the other nearby bandit giving him a penetrating look.

"Give yourself up now lad ,or it will go just as hard for you as your friend there." He then steps forward, hammer and shield ready.

Bloodgargler: I wasn't sure how you wanted to handle critical hits. I assume double damage, but if you'd like to do something else just give the word.


Re: crits ..either is fine .. players I've had usually roll, but I think doubling is easier/cleaner .. if that is OK with everyone we can do that.

-----------

The woman at the opening of the tent reached for the torch to keep it from igniting the cloth when she suddenly fell..
.. as did the gnome on the 12' high platform above, he slumps on the loaded crossbow before having the chance to fire.
The bandit beside him, bleeding from two arrows yells out sounding terrified.. "what is happening!?"

-----------

The prep cook bandit successfully reaches for his weapon and brandishes it menacingly long enough to get out a growl before Vorik's hammer collapses his sternum and sends him over the bench.

The nearby bandit rifling through a pack turns just in time to see his ally knocked off his feet by Vorik .. he pulls the cork off a vial with his teeth and chugs it while Vorik calls for his surrender .. he wipes his mouth with his sleeve and scowls as he starts to grow.bandit (S,8) enlarged

-----------

The half-naked bandit (K,15) "Kressle?! Kressle?! he looks around trying to find the source of what dropped his leader .. 1d20 ⇒ 20 not really possible from him to see Peregrine at this light/distance .. he sees Vladimir approach and scrambles for Kressle's dropped hatchets to arm himself.

-----------

The bandit at the south platform misses his clean view of Vorik but sees Vladimir approach the camp, and takes a shot. 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
1d10 ⇒ 4:damage
confirm crit 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 not a crit
A crossbow bolt as thick as a thumb slashes Vladimir's thigh as he approaches the camp.


The bandit on the north platform receives a third arrow to his chest from Jaestra, and falls out of view.

Round 3
Peregrine
Vladimir
Vorik
Kressle-
Bandits
Jaestra


Male Varisian Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 1 / Bard 2

Vladimir moves in closer to the half-naked bandit and readies to strike at the man should he come close enough to do so.

Move to (M,15) ready to strike using expertise, AC = 19 w/expertise

Readied Attack:
MW Aldori Dueling Sword:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15 (-1 to hit while using expertise negated by Threating Defender trait)
Damage:1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Round 3 map


Female Half-Elf Ranger (Beastmaster/Trapper) : 3

Seeing my for drop, I hold in a shout of joy and aim for the next bandit. My eyes set on the shorter one who is now holding a crossbow. I pull "GoldFire"'s string back, with an arrow nocked to her string and let the arrow loose.

"GoldFire" Attack : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
"GoldFire" Damage : 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Once my arrow is loosed I move quietly towards the tower, [ooc(Stopping at Y13)[/ooc] and I will try to find something to hide behind.

Stealth : 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12


Keeping his mind open to the possible outcomes of the situation, Peregrine grasped a small wooden talisman, carved with concentric circles, that hung from his belt, he uttered a sharp syllable that seemed to skewer the mind and pierce the night. He felt a rush of confidence sweep over him and all the world seemed a target he could not miss. He tried to slip to a new hiding spot even as his mind worked to regain its focus and find the right target. Peregrine moved confidently, he already knew the right places to step and best ways to turn his body, he had already seen the most desirable outcome.

Free Action = Prescience: 1d20 ⇒ 20.

Standard Action = Cast True Strike.

Move Action = Move to V20, attempt to stealth.
Stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10.
Sub in Prescience roll for Stealth roll for a final result of 22.


Male Human Paladin 3, HP: 26/26, AC: 16(18), Fort: +6, Ref: +3, Will: +6 (Horse HP:17 /17)

Round Three
Vorik - 5' Step to Q8
Vorik - Standard Action: Attack Enlarged Bandit 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Vorik - Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Watching the bandit's sudden growth spurt, Vorik steps forward saying, "So be it. The bigger they are and all of that...May the gods take mercy on your dark soul."

He then swings his hammer with all of his strength landing another bone crushing strike.


Peregrine remains undetected..

As Vladimir moves toward the north platform, he can see the tent starting to smoulder and smell the scorched cloth ..

The enlarged bandit, expecting at least a moment of reaction from Vorik, neglects to properly defend himself.. Vorik's hammer shatters the man's leg at the knee - causing his huge body to topple and knocks himself out on the overturned log next to him..

The shirtless hatchet wielder's eyes glance at Vladimir's wound. He growls and charges .. Vladimir's readied strike catches him in the shoulder as he swings with Kressle's hatchet. 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
The swing goes wide and he grunts as the pain of the wound just now reaches him.

gotta run .. rest in 90min


The bandit at the south platform reloads his crossbow..

Jaestra's arrow hits the gnome slumped over the crossbow at the north platform .. He jerks awake and drops down flat on the platform out of sight.

map


Female Half-Elf Ranger (Beastmaster/Trapper) : 3

I quietly move towards the tower to the south (To W15) Where I nock another arrow to "GoldFire's" string and loose it. (Shooting at the bandit in L29, I should just be able to reach. I think I worked it out at 105 feet, height of tower included. But double check that.)

Stealth : 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20(Moving half speed again)
"GoldFire" Attack : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
"GoldFire" Damage : 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Round 4
Peregrine
Vladimir
Vorik
Kressle
Bandits
Jaestra-posted


Male Varisian Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 1 / Bard 2

Round 4:

"Not so good with those hatchets, eh?" Vladimir smugly asks the bandit, as he slashes at the bandit again.

Attack:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 (expertise, AC 19)
Damage:1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Confirm?:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Based on what was said earlier, I'm going to guess that's 18 points of damage to that bandit. I also assume that drops him.

Vladimir's strike with the blade is clean and lightning quick, cutting a deep gash in the half-naked man's exposed stomach. Almost before the dying man can fall, Vladmir steps forward to see if anything else is emerging from the tent.

Move to (L,15) after the strike.


Maintaining his tenuous hold on the future Peregrine took a deep breath and collected himself. Remember, he thought, perception is important. With all the confidence he could muster Peregrine strode out of his hiding place, coming nearer the torch light. "I think it time you consider surrendering!" he called out boldly, then to emphasize the statement he promptly raised his crossbow and swiveled south, unleashing a bolt at where he surmised the string on the weapon mounted across the river would be.

Free Action = Prescience: 1d20 ⇒ 19.

Move Action = Move to P20.

Standard Action = Fire on the string of the southern crossbow, attempting to snap it or render it unusable.
Attack: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (19) + 22 = 41.
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 5.


Female Half-Elf Ranger (Beastmaster/Trapper) : 3

Peregrine, that is a critical threat. As Crossbows are 19-20 x 2.

If the bandit surrenders to Peregrine, I will switch my aim to the next bandit within reach that is still a threat and loose my arrow at him / her.

201 to 250 of 2,643 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Bloodgargler Stolen Kingmaker All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.