Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DM Bloodgargler Stolen Kingmaker

Game Master BinkyBo


901 to 950 of 2,643 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>

As you move closer, you see his head... slight amount of decomposition. So slight you could probably recognize him if you knew him. In fact, you do... the fey's woodsman illusion. This looks like the same man, although his beard appears to have been hacked off. What few tufts are left match Hrafen's wig exactly.


Female Half-Elf Ranger (Beastmaster/Trapper) : 3

Survival : 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

I look at all the tracks around, then the trap and finally resting on the man. "Hmm, you think the Dragon and Cricket killed him?"

I turn my attention to the boots.

Perception : 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16 (What quality are they?)


Male Halfling Sorceror (Crossblood [Orc]/[Elemental(Primal)] & Tattooed Sorceror) 3

Hrafen shrugs.

"Maybe? They did not strike me as particularly evil, though, so if they did, they must have had a good reason... They seemed more mischevious than murderous..."

Ruby slippers, perhaps? ;-)


Female Half-Elf Ranger (Beastmaster/Trapper) : 3

I look to Hrafen, "Well I should tell you all now, I have had training in taking out Fey creatures. So if they do prove to be evil or a menace, I think I will be of some help."

Ruby Slippers on a big, fat, hairy man? Not a pretty sight!


Male Halfling Sorceror (Crossblood [Orc]/[Elemental(Primal)] & Tattooed Sorceror) 3

"Noted, but let's give them the benefit of the doubt for the moment... They certainly have not proven hostile to us, thus far..."

You obivously never met 'Miss Feathers' in Kaer Maga. *shudder* ;-)


Male Human Paladin 3, HP: 26/26, AC: 16(18), Fort: +6, Ref: +3, Will: +6 (Horse HP:17 /17)

Vorik Survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

Vorik dismounts and takes a few minutes to look over the area around the body with the others. He listens closely to Jaestra and Hrafen. His brows furrows in thought as he unconsciously runs his hand across his beard.

"I'm not certain our fey friends were behind this man's death. They simply didn't strike me as evil. Plus, a trap like this is much more a man-made thing. Now perhaps..." He pauses for a second before continuing. "Perhaps, if this man was responsible for setting this and the other trap we found, then they may have lured him in causing him to be killed by his own trap. That I could imagine them finding both humorous and justified. Especially if he was hunting against their wishes."

He shakes his head slightly with a grimace, "Just another reason not to anger or get too involved with the fey folk."


Male Aasimar (Azata) Swashbuckler 2 -- HP 21 : AC 19 CMD 15 TAC 14 FAC 15 : rapier+6; 1d6 : chakram+5; 1d8 : F+3 R+8 W+1 : INIT+4 Perc+0 CMB+1 : CHA mod +4

Dieter examines the scene as well, looking for clues to the hunter's demise.

Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
Survival 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18


Dieter:

The rope securing the trap appears to have been cut, or chewed through by very sharp teeth.


Male Aasimar (Azata) Swashbuckler 2 -- HP 21 : AC 19 CMD 15 TAC 14 FAC 15 : rapier+6; 1d6 : chakram+5; 1d8 : F+3 R+8 W+1 : INIT+4 Perc+0 CMB+1 : CHA mod +4

"It appears that the rope securing the trap has been cut, or chewed, by very sharp teeth. I would say some forest denizen decided that this hunter was no longer welcome. In a permanent sense."


Female Half-Elf Ranger (Beastmaster/Trapper) : 3

I look to Dieter, "Sharp teeth? As in teeth from say ... that Fey Dragon?"


Male Varisian Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 1 / Bard 2
Vorik Torgrimson wrote:
He shakes his head slightly with a grimace, "Just another reason not to anger or get too involved with the fey folk."

"Agreed." the swordsman says, keeping a wary eye out for more of the fair folk.


Male Aasimar (Azata) Swashbuckler 2 -- HP 21 : AC 19 CMD 15 TAC 14 FAC 15 : rapier+6; 1d6 : chakram+5; 1d8 : F+3 R+8 W+1 : INIT+4 Perc+0 CMB+1 : CHA mod +4

Dieter shrugs. "Any number of creatures have sharp teeth. But yes, that fey dragon would be a possibility." He scans the nearby treeline, "We must be vigilant. Despite my affinity for the wilds, I have no love for the fey. They are fickle and spiteful and cruel. Come, let us continue."


You continue up the wooded hill, along the Thorn River. After a while a path becomes clearer.

Survival DC14:

There are bipedal tracks here. Several small bestial tracks... some kind of small gremlin maybe? And hoof prints... similar to a large satyr. roll of 19 or more will yield more info

Much of this hill has flattish tiers that run along the north and south edges. Along one of these... about halfway up the hill you see a small family of goats tearing into the tough grasses on the north face. They watch you as they chew, then apparently uninterested in you, go for another clump of grass.

Dieter + Hrafen:

In addition to the sound of the river gurgling over rocks, a faint repeating but rhythm-less light "thump" in the distance.


Male Aasimar (Azata) Swashbuckler 2 -- HP 21 : AC 19 CMD 15 TAC 14 FAC 15 : rapier+6; 1d6 : chakram+5; 1d8 : F+3 R+8 W+1 : INIT+4 Perc+0 CMB+1 : CHA mod +4

Survival 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29

More info, please :)


Female Half-Elf Ranger (Beastmaster/Trapper) : 3

Survival : 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

I notice the tracks in the path, "Small tracks made by Gremlins, or a creature that is similar. But also some large hoof prints ... Dieter do you know if this region is home to any Satyr's?"


Male Human Paladin 3, HP: 26/26, AC: 16(18), Fort: +6, Ref: +3, Will: +6 (Horse HP:17 /17)

Survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Not being much of a woodsman, Vorik leaves the tracking to the others and spends the break grabbing a bit of food and a quick drink of water from his stores.


Dieter:

There are other markings near the hoofprints, after looking at the spacing you deduce they are "knuckle tracks" as if the hoofed creature is top-heavy, and moves something like a gorilla.


Male Aasimar (Azata) Swashbuckler 2 -- HP 21 : AC 19 CMD 15 TAC 14 FAC 15 : rapier+6; 1d6 : chakram+5; 1d8 : F+3 R+8 W+1 : INIT+4 Perc+0 CMB+1 : CHA mod +4

"There are other markings near the hoofprints, after looking at the spacing you deduce they are "knuckle tracks," as if the hoofed creature is top-heavy, and moves something like a gorilla."


You continue up the hill. The area is crowded with wrinkly barked straight pines, and wild bushes like junipers underneath any opening in the canopy. The earth is rugged dirt, dead pine needles, and a web of roots just under the surface. The incline lessens... it appears you are nearing the top. The repeating light "thump" sound has stopped.

any preparations, perception checks... etc


Male Human Paladin 3, HP: 26/26, AC: 16(18), Fort: +6, Ref: +3, Will: +6 (Horse HP:17 /17)

At Dieter's mention of something gorilla-like, Vorik readies his hammer and adjusts his shield just in case there is trouble. Before moving ahead further he scans the summit, looking for any sign of the creature or creatures that made those tracks. Unfortunately, the sun is at a bad angle and he can't really see much.

"We'd best be cautious. It could be the owner of that goat herd might thinking we're poachers or bandits." He whispers to the others.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Male Halfling Sorceror (Crossblood [Orc]/[Elemental(Primal)] & Tattooed Sorceror) 3

Hrafen frowns, and wrinkles his nose.

"Gorillas? I did not think they were native this far North..."

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14.


Male Varisian Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 1 / Bard 2

"Gorillas? Here? Really?" Vladimir says, reading his sword and shield.

Perception:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


Female Half-Elf Ranger (Beastmaster/Trapper) : 3

Perception : 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23

When Dieter mentions the creature is more Gorilla like than Satyr, I draw "GoldFire" and nock an arrow to her string. I keep an eye out and if anything threatening comes towards us, I will loose the arrow at them. Since the thumping has stopped, I am making sure not to get distracted.


Male Aasimar (Azata) Swashbuckler 2 -- HP 21 : AC 19 CMD 15 TAC 14 FAC 15 : rapier+6; 1d6 : chakram+5; 1d8 : F+3 R+8 W+1 : INIT+4 Perc+0 CMB+1 : CHA mod +4

Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

"I am as surprised as you are. I'm guessing that this creature would be classified as 'gorilla-like,' since gorillas hardly favor temperate deciduous forests."


You go further up the hill following the stream on increasingly worn path. After a slight bend you see the crest of the hill about 30 feet ahead... you should be able to see over the crest in half that distance. You see the remnants of a fence, reduced to mostly posts with a few rotting slats.

About 10 feet ahead on your right, between the path and rivers is a weathered woodburned sign, which reads "Thornspring Hill"
On the sign the words "is Mulky's go away!" is smeared with some berry-red substance. A stiff wind comes from the north which kicks up some dust. High on the hill, straight trees with no low branches... there is little to block the wind. Ahead of you hear the "neeaaah's" of several goats, and a distant rattling banging - like an unlatched shutter in the wind.

The wind lessens, and the goats quiet down.


You move closer and see the flattened top of the hill... a clearing a little less than 200 feet across. There is a two story farmhouse (run-down looking, but not quite "in ruin") with a front porch the width of the house, and a small fenced in area next to it with three more goats feeding on the tufts of grass at the base of the fence posts. It looks like much of the wood from the outer fence was cannibalized for this little area.
In the center of the clearing is a bubbling spring which feeds the Thorn River.
On the right side of the water is an unlit fire pit, and an overturned tree positioned as a bench.

Jaestra:

you see face in a window on the left side of the house. (A,4) It disappears a second later.

map

you are coming up path around (Z,13-15)
The outside 5' of the map everywhere but the bottom of the map is a 30-45 degree decline.


Male Halfling Sorceror (Crossblood [Orc]/[Elemental(Primal)] & Tattooed Sorceror) 3

Hrafen wrinkles his nose.

"Charming."

He then turns to the others.

"Shall we see if anyone is home?"


Female Half-Elf Ranger (Beastmaster/Trapper) : 3

"Trust me, someone is home. I saw them in that window ... " I point to the window "... But they hid themselves quickly, once they noticed I could see them.I would be careful, I have a strange feeling about this place."


Male Human Paladin 3, HP: 26/26, AC: 16(18), Fort: +6, Ref: +3, Will: +6 (Horse HP:17 /17)

Shaking his head at the shabby, rundown farm. Vorik dismounts and says to the others, "Apparently, 'Mulky' isn't used to having visitors. Which isn't much of a surprise. It's a wonder the place is still standing."

"Shall we just go up and knock?" He says starting to walk up to the door.


Male Varisian Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 1 / Bard 2

"Sounds like as good of a plan as any." the swordsman says, following Vorik toward the door.


You walk up toward the house. Two of the goats look up at you, and stroll over. On the front porch is one chair sized for a halfling or a child, and a large chair that could accommodate the largest of men. Hanging on the inside of the porch roof supports on the left is a crude straw target. No sign of arrows or other ammunition however.

Perception DC10:

There are sling bullet sized dings in the wood around the target, if you take the time to look.

When you reach the front porch, you hear a voice inside. It sounds like some type of little person, but a with gravelly texture coming from the other side of the front door.(A,5)
"Don't know ya. Don't wanna. Go away! My magic is real, I tell you, my magic is real!"


Male Varisian Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 1 / Bard 2

Perception:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

"We mean no harm. We just would like to speak with you for a few moments."

Diplomacy:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

EDIT: Just lovely rolls....*grumble*


Female Half-Elf Ranger (Beastmaster/Trapper) : 3

Take 10 on Perception (if I even need to roll it as my bonus is already higher) to get a total of 22.

I look to Vorik and Vladimir, "It looks like there was a fight here, you see this marks in the wood? They were made by little stone bullets most likely, I know that some people can be very proficient in using them as weapons. So be careful." Upon hearing the voice I look to Vorik again, "What is it with everyone and being able to use Magic? I feel kind of left out now."


Male Halfling Sorceror (Crossblood [Orc]/[Elemental(Primal)] & Tattooed Sorceror) 3

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18.

"Actually," Hrafen says thoughtfully, "I think someone was using the dummy as target practice for a sling..."

He then raises his voice to address the occupant of the shack.

"We mean you no ill will; we are simply passing through the area. I can understand not wanting to invite complete strangers into your home, but why don't you come out onto the porch, and we can have a chat?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21.


Female Half-Elf Ranger (Beastmaster/Trapper) : 3

I look to Hrafen, then at the marks and finally back at Hrafen again, "You could be right ... How did I miss that? Now you mention it, it seems a lot more obvious."


"No harm eh? That a bouquet of flowers strapped to yer waist?
The two goats scoot away... back into the fenced area. After Hrafen's suggestion he speaks again.
"Tell ya what. You get off my porch and I'll talk to ya." You hear the sound of someone bounding up stairs inside.

The front porch is ten feet deep and about eighty feet wide. There is an overhang which does not appear to be intended as a balcony for the second story, but is apparently able to serve as one. You see a little person hop out of the second story window onto this overhang. He looks like he could be a halfling, but he has the hood of his short dark cloak pulled low over his face. Underneath he wears oversized, but fairly wealthy looking clothes. A small dull crystal orbits around his head, and he holds a sling in one hand... a stick of wood which could very well be a wand is tucked in his belt. He does not look hostile, but he does not appear to be particularly friendly as he steps into view.

this is about two rounds worth of actions if there is something you care to do during his actions include it in your post
(including whether or not you choose to get off the porch) feel free to roll another perception check regarding the hooded guy.. and social rolls etc.


Male Halfling Sorceror (Crossblood [Orc]/[Elemental(Primal)] & Tattooed Sorceror) 3

As per the stranger's request, Hrafen backs off from the porch.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21.

"My name is Hrafen Vormenghast, and as I said, we are simply passing through the area; we have no desire to inconvenience you unduly - however, one never passes up opportunities to meet potential allies... To whom am I speaking?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23.


Female Half-Elf Ranger (Beastmaster/Trapper) : 3

As the man asks for us to get off of his porch I step off of it, so I am 10 feet away from it. "GoldFire" is still in hand and ready to loose her arrow, if the man performs any hostile action towards us.

Perception : 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28


Male Aasimar (Azata) Swashbuckler 2 -- HP 21 : AC 19 CMD 15 TAC 14 FAC 15 : rapier+6; 1d6 : chakram+5; 1d8 : F+3 R+8 W+1 : INIT+4 Perc+0 CMB+1 : CHA mod +4

Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

"If we intended to hurt you, would we really have trundled our way up to the front of your house? There is no guile in our greeting, friend."

Assist Another (diplomacy) 1d20 ⇒ 20 Natural 20.


Male Human Paladin 3, HP: 26/26, AC: 16(18), Fort: +6, Ref: +3, Will: +6 (Horse HP:17 /17)

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Vorik steps back off of the porch and stands next to one of the posts supporting the overhang. He focuses his gaze on the halfling and frowns a bit at the orbiting crystal.

Pulling out his copy of the charter, Vorik holds it in the air and says, "We're not here to cause any harm. We've been tasked by the Lord Mayor of Rostov to survey the region and deal with any bandits who might be troubling honest folk like yourself."

He pauses to look around at the ramshackle farm. A look of concern and slight respect fills his face as he continues. "I can see why you might be wary of strangers given the obvious time and hard work you've put into keeping this place up. Clearly it would be a valuable target for any bandits looking to make a quick score. But like my friend said, bandits don't step up and just knock on your door."

"I've no desire to take from any man what is rightfully his. We've already eliminated Kressle and her gang, we'd just like to know if there are others around who disregard the law and need to be brought to justice."

Folding his arms across his chest Vorik gives the halfling a stern look and says, "So why not end this nonsense and come down and share a bit of news and we can be on our way."


The odd halfling bows in response to Hrafen, after shrugging sheepishly to Dieter's words. "Iii am Mulky. Welcome to my goat farm."
One of the goats bleats "Mneeeaaah!"

"Quiet you!" He turns toward the goat. His hood falls back for a split second, and you see more of his face before he pulls it back up. He has black circles under sunken eyes, and some sort of symbol on his forehead.
Mulky then turns back to you as Vorik speaks. The goat bleats again just as Vorik is finishing his second sentence. Mulky glares at the goat, but quickly gives Vorik his attention again... and lets him finish before replying with an apology with which he at least gives an effort to sound sincere.
"Well I really would hate to send you on your way after you've gone to so much trouble. Problem is I just don't feel safe enough with all you well-armed folk. If we must speak face to face, how bout just one of you come in and we chat a bit."

The goat bleats again even louder "Mnneeeaaahh!!!".

"I warned you!!" Mulky turns toward the goat and starts swinging his sling.

perception:

included in description since you all rolled high

ID symbol Know(planes)DC12 or Know(arcana)DC14:

The symbol on his head looks like that of a summoner closely bonded to an otherworldly being which wears the same symbol


Male Aasimar (Azata) Swashbuckler 2 -- HP 21 : AC 19 CMD 15 TAC 14 FAC 15 : rapier+6; 1d6 : chakram+5; 1d8 : F+3 R+8 W+1 : INIT+4 Perc+0 CMB+1 : CHA mod +4

Dieter folds his arms and stands patiently. "Is this goat your friend? I would hate to break up a relationship."


Male Human Paladin 3, HP: 26/26, AC: 16(18), Fort: +6, Ref: +3, Will: +6 (Horse HP:17 /17)

Vorik walks over toward the goat and reaches out to give it a light scratch behind the ears. Looking up at the halfing he frowns and says, "That's no way to treat your animals friend. A bit of kindness will go a lot further. Plus they'll produce more milk for you if handled with a light hand."

Standing between the halfling and the goat, Vorik casually adjusts he shield to help block any stone the little man might send his way.

"Now why don't you come down off of there and talk, then we can be on our way."


Vorik:

The goat nudges you with it's head, and the other one near it jerks it's head over toward the back corner of the house (which you can see now - having moved over toward the goats) You see a large figure peering from around the corner of the house. It looks has the legs of a satyr (though far more muscular), a torso like a gorilla, and a horned half man/half goat face. It has a symbol on its forehead similar to, if not the same as the halfling. It has bluish grey skin with mottled dark grey and black wooly fur in patches. It notices you noticing it... and grins evilly.

"Oh good sir. I believe the time to talk has passed. I believe my good friend Maury has returned."
He turns his gaze on the rest of the group.
"You do seem like nice people. That will make this soo much less fun. Drop your weapon, and I will let you stay here forever... feeding on most delicious grass. Raise your weapon and die where you stand. Run? Running is Maury's favorite..... You were warned!!"

feel free to roll initiatives. (and co-ords ... halfling is at (A,8) but up on porchroof...)


Female Half-Elf Ranger (Beastmaster/Trapper) : 3

Perception : 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14 (Can I see this Maury?)
Initiative : 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

I would like to be placed at (D, 8) please.

I look to the short man, raise "GoldFire" and let her arrow loose at him, "I will not eat grass, but more importantly I will never drop my beloved "GoldFire"!"

"GoldFire" Attack : 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 (25 if he is Fey)
"GoldFire" Damage : 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 (12 if he is Fey)


Male Halfling Sorceror (Crossblood [Orc]/[Elemental(Primal)] & Tattooed Sorceror) 3

Initiative: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21.

Knowledge(Arcana): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22.

Knowledge(Planes): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11.

Place me at D6.

Hrafen frowns, and whispers out of the corner of his mouth.

"He seems to be quite mad."

He then addresses the halfling:

"Unless you know of a way to brew beer from grass, I have no interest in your offer, but I promise not to draw any weapons..."

Hrafen then shouts to the others:

"He is a Summoner! Quick! Take him down before his extraplanar companion comes!"

He then fires a series of force missiles into the halfling!

Magic Missile: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 4) + 4 = 10 Force damage.


Male Varisian Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 1 / Bard 2

Initiative:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Place me at (D,10)

Hearing the conversation turn to combat, Vladimir draws his blade, looking for this "Maury"...

Readied vs. enemy within reach

Readied Attack:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Damage:1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Male Human Paladin 3, HP: 26/26, AC: 16(18), Fort: +6, Ref: +3, Will: +6 (Horse HP:17 /17)

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Starting Position: *15

Puzzled at the goat's curious behavior, Vorik takes his eyes off of the halfing and looks toward the rear corner of the house. Hearing Hrafen's warning shout he replies with a shout of his own, "Too late! It's already here. Behind the house. Looks like we found our gorilla like creature. And an ugly cuss it is!"

Vorik readies his hammer and shield then steps over to the edge of the porch where he takes another quick look at the support posts before turning to face Mulky's pet.

Do the posts look solid or are they loose or affected by a lot of rot?
Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Move to A11


Vorik - There are three posts on each side affixed to 2.5 foot high walls - the posts are 3 inches in diameter at most, and about 6 feet long. The front two posts look to be in fair shape, the one closest to the house looks weak from rot.

enemy initiative 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Male Aasimar (Azata) Swashbuckler 2 -- HP 21 : AC 19 CMD 15 TAC 14 FAC 15 : rapier+6; 1d6 : chakram+5; 1d8 : F+3 R+8 W+1 : INIT+4 Perc+0 CMB+1 : CHA mod +4

Initiative 1d20 ⇒ 11

901 to 950 of 2,643 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Bloodgargler Stolen Kingmaker All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.