Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DM Bigrin's Shattered Star (Group B)

Game Master bigrin42


351 to 400 of 2,432 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

Aye, l7 will work. How high are you climbing?


Female Catfolk Druid (Menhir Savant) 3
status:
HP: 21/21 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +5 | AC: 14 (T 12/ F12) | Per: +8 | Init: +4

To clarify, I mean I moved to square K7.


Harbug, are you going up, or swinging across after Krass? Are any of the "climbers going up to the 2nd floor, or just staying on the 1st level?


Male Orc
Spoiler:
HP 23/23; AC 11 (T10/F11); F:+2,R:+0,W:+2; Init+0; Perc-1|+1 w/ Familiar)< >Fang HP 14/14; AC 15 (T13/F12); F:+1,R:+4,W:+4; Perc+5<

Up to the 2nd floor, take a peek at what's there. Harbug know's he's strong enough to take on whatever might be there.


Female Changeling "Varisian" Burglar 3 (AC: 18 [T: 13 /F: 15] (+1 vs Traps); HP: 21/24 [1 Str damage]; F+1, R+6 (+1 vs traps), W+1; Init: +3; Perc: +8 [+9/+12])

If Angelica can get on the second floor she will. Her thinking is that she can attack them through the holes in the roof above them, and get cover from it at the same time.


Krass and Tialara made it into the next room without getting shot, though it was a near thing in the druid's case. Shabbezz was right behind them as Angelica and Harbuig took to the ropes.

Rising through the holes in the roof above, both Harbug and Angelica see a 5-foot high crawlspace, with thin slats of wood composing the ceiling to the room below. These are obviously in poor condition, and will likely break if anyone put any weight on them. The rafters are thick enough, though narrow. Careful footing will be required to cross. Angelica notes that the ceiling in the room with the crossbow-wielding goblins is in much worse condition, with huge gaping holes in the ceiling slats. She can easily see the two goblins hunkered down behind their barricade, reloading their crossbows.

Round 5-6:

Initiatives:
Tialara 11
Krass 8
Shabbezz 8
Harbug 2
Angelica 20
goblins 16

Here's the updated map for those on the ground floor.

Here is the map for those upstairs.

I need a perception check from Angelica and Harbug.


Female Catfolk Druid (Menhir Savant) 3
status:
HP: 21/21 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +5 | AC: 14 (T 12/ F12) | Per: +8 | Init: +4

The Catfolk Druid slips around the side of the pit, H8, and launched a bullet from her sling at the nearest goblin.

Ranged Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Most likely a hit, Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3


Male Orc
Spoiler:
HP 23/23; AC 11 (T10/F11); F:+2,R:+0,W:+2; Init+0; Perc-1|+1 w/ Familiar)< >Fang HP 14/14; AC 15 (T13/F12); F:+1,R:+4,W:+4; Perc+5<

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17 Perception-


Female Changeling "Varisian" Burglar 3 (AC: 18 [T: 13 /F: 15] (+1 vs Traps); HP: 21/24 [1 Str damage]; F+1, R+6 (+1 vs traps), W+1; Init: +3; Perc: +8 [+9/+12])

Angelica sees what she wants, a big hole right above the crossbow wielding gobbos. She tries to tiptoe quietly and carefully across the rafters to a spot above them. Drawing a dart once she gets into position. She focuses on her prey, almost to the exclusion of anything else. She wants the bastard that shot her.

Move action, Balance to H5 (as far as I can get in one move) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Stealthily 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Move action, draw a dart
And, the requested Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 (+1 if trap, +4 if stone-like creature)


Female Grippli Wizard (Controller) 3 / Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +2 / AC 17, touch 13, flat 15 (mage armor) / HP 21 of 21 / Init +6 / Perc +2

Slipping past the legs of Krass and Tialara, Shabbezz takes up a position with her back to the eastern wall and with a sharp word launches bolt of acid at the goblin locked in melee with the summoned eagle.

Moving to J8.

Casting Acid splash (25 feet, no save) on the goblin at G5.

Ranged touch attack (bypasses armor bonus, shield bonus, or natural armor bonus): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11.

Damage if it hits: 1d3 ⇒ 1 acid damage.


Male Orc
Spoiler:
HP 23/23; AC 11 (T10/F11); F:+2,R:+0,W:+2; Init+0; Perc-1|+1 w/ Familiar)< >Fang HP 14/14; AC 15 (T13/F12); F:+1,R:+4,W:+4; Perc+5<

"No. Harbug says simply.
If Harbug see something and it is of importance then he tells Angelica about it just in case. Whether he sees something or not:
Harbug proceeds to climb back down the rope to the level of the sewer water, then crosses to climb back to ground level at Angelica's rope.
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 Climb check going down
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 Climb check going up to "ground" level


Male Hobgoblin Fighter 3 - 34/34HP - AC21/T13/F19 - F5 R3 W4 - +4 Perc - +2 Init - CMD18

Krass shouts at Harbug and Angelica, but keeps his eyes on the goblins as he draws his shield and assumes a defensive postures. "Can one of you dislodge the grappling hook? I can use that thing here!"

With the rope in one hand and the shield in the other, he hopes they'll do it soon because playing a needle-cushion isn't exactly his favorite thing to do.

Move action - draw shield. Standard action - full defense. AC = 25
Krass keeps tugging at the rope, hoping that the hook will come to him soon. I intent to throw it at the goblins, but not to hit and hurt them, but to pull over their cover.


Tialara's bullet flew across the expanse and struck one of the crates the goblins were hiding behind, gouging a chunk out of the wood. Her hawk managed to tear a small scrape down one of the goblins' cheeks, drawing a line of blood. As Shabbezz burned a small hole in one of the barrels with a close miss, Krass drew his shield on and held ready in the doorway, covering both himself and those coming up behind him.

Harbug saw a movement on the rafters beyond Angelica, and his cry of warning likely saved her life as a pair of tiny creatures with two pairs of bat-like wings crawled along the rafters towards her. Their clawed legs thrashed at the woman, and their long probosces jabbed like tiny rapiers.

Both of the goblins popped up at the same time and fired at Krass, but the hobgoblin's well-angled shield deflected both bolts into the wall behind him.

mechanics:

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
1d8 ⇒ 1
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
1d8 ⇒ 2

Round 6-7:

Initiatives:
Tialara 11
Krass 8
Shabbezz 8
Harbug 2
Angelica 20
goblins 16

Here's the updated map for those on the ground floor.

Here's the updated map for those upstairs.


Female Catfolk Druid (Menhir Savant) 3
status:
HP: 21/21 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +5 | AC: 14 (T 12/ F12) | Per: +8 | Init: +4

GM:
I'm suppose to be at H8

Quickly Tialara loads and launches another bullet.

Ranged: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

That's a miss.


Oops, I'll fix it in the update.


Male Orc
Spoiler:
HP 23/23; AC 11 (T10/F11); F:+2,R:+0,W:+2; Init+0; Perc-1|+1 w/ Familiar)< >Fang HP 14/14; AC 15 (T13/F12); F:+1,R:+4,W:+4; Perc+5<

"Thrice-cursed goblins!" roars Harbug "and their damned mosquitoes above! I'm gonna tear out their throats the slow, fun way." 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (6) + 0 = 6 Acrobatics: running through K6->K5, jump toward G/H4. Harbug splashes down into the muck just below where he tried to leap, his feet nearly getting tangled in each other. If Harbug has an action left, he moves to H4 and takes cover beneath the floor/behind the barrel there. If Harbug took any falling damage (lethal or non-lethal) let me know so I can mark it off.


Female Changeling "Varisian" Burglar 3 (AC: 18 [T: 13 /F: 15] (+1 vs Traps); HP: 21/24 [1 Str damage]; F+1, R+6 (+1 vs traps), W+1; Init: +3; Perc: +8 [+9/+12])

Angelica curses as the two wierd bug things fly at her, irritated at just one more obstacle between her and getting rid of those goblins. She drops her dart beside her, knowing how poorly it would work at swatting bugs, and thrashes at the creatures. She just hopes the weapon doesn't break through the floor or give her position away. So concerned is she with not losing balance or falling through, she waves pathetically at the creatures more than anything else.

Free, drop dart into H4, hope it doesn't fall through.
Full attack,
Right claw at the one in G6 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Left claw at the one in F6 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Yuk, this will be bad, I'm sure of it.


Male Hobgoblin Fighter 3 - 34/34HP - AC21/T13/F19 - F5 R3 W4 - +4 Perc - +2 Init - CMD18

Noticing that his grappling hook ain't being dislodged, Krass realizes the two above might be in trouble. But he has no javelins or throwing axes on him, needs to protect his two companions here and proceeds to do so.

Ready action to Aid Another on Tia or Shabbezz IF they are attacked. 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14. 10 or higher? +2 to AC versus first attack.


Tialara, when does your eagle disappear?


Female Catfolk Druid (Menhir Savant) 3
status:
HP: 21/21 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +5 | AC: 14 (T 12/ F12) | Per: +8 | Init: +4

Duration: 1 round/level. So actually it probably so have been gone already. Oops.


Pop!


Female Grippli Wizard (Controller) 3 / Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +2 / AC 17, touch 13, flat 15 (mage armor) / HP 21 of 21 / Init +6 / Perc +2

As the eagle fades from view in a cloud of feathers, Shabbezz is suddenly uncomfortably aware that she's now directly in the goblins' line of fire.

"Oh, *croak*!" she utters with a curse in Grippli, and frantically scrambles to grip her amulet, focusing her arcane bond to recall how to cast a bolt of force. As the shot is loosed she drops prone to the floor in an attempt to flatten her profile.

Casting magic missile (no attack roll) at the goblin at G5.

Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Dropping prone (+4 bonus to Armor Class against ranged attacks, but takes a –4 penalty to AC against melee attacks) as a move action.


mechanics:

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
1d8 ⇒ 6

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

1d100 ⇒ 27

Tia launches another bullet from her sling, which provides cover to Harbug as he jumps down into the sewage to charge the goblins' barricade. one spot was a little deeper than he anticipated, coming up to his chest and nearly throwing him face first into the muck. He recovered, though, and huddled behind the barricade just as Shabbezz's magic missiles blasted one of the goblins - who had been peeking over the crate it was behind - down off the ledge and into the muck.

In the attic space above, Angelica thrashed at the leathery-winged mosquito things with her claws, snarling as they easily evaded her swipes and latched onto her clothing with their sharp-clawed limbs. They scuttled over the woman, looking for tender places, then jabbed their sharp probosces into her. She felt weak as the needles pierced her, and thrashed even harder.

Round 7-8:

Angelica is grappled by both creatures, and takes 2 CON damage.

Initiatives:
Tialara 11
Krass 8
Shabbezz 8
Harbug 2
Angelica 20
goblins 16

Here's the updated map for those on the ground floor.

No update for upstairs, as no one really moved.


Female Catfolk Druid (Menhir Savant) 3
status:
HP: 21/21 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +5 | AC: 14 (T 12/ F12) | Per: +8 | Init: +4

The druid hung the sling on her belt and pointed her finger at the remaining Goblin. Once more the ice crystals rapidly formed into large icicle, then launched towards the creature.

Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Oh come on.


Male Orc
Spoiler:
HP 23/23; AC 11 (T10/F11); F:+2,R:+0,W:+2; Init+0; Perc-1|+1 w/ Familiar)< >Fang HP 14/14; AC 15 (T13/F12); F:+1,R:+4,W:+4; Perc+5<

Assuming the goblin is not dead...
Much as I'd like to tear its throat out with my bare hands, it's behind this barrel, and my blade will do the job faster, better Harbug thinks as he draws his falchion.

goblin:
"Hope you're ready to donate to the blood god!"

1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 - 4 = 6 Falchion attack, the -4 assumes cover from the barrel. If it hits: damage: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (3, 2) + 6 = 11

If someone else drops the goblin
Harbug pulls his weapon from its sheath. "There's some big bugs up with Angelica last I saw; someone should run back and grab a rope. If anyone's hurt, come over and I'll fix it." Prepare an action to use the Healing Hex on anyone who comes over and asks for healing. This is at Init 2, so it'll be for the next round if someone does. I'll roll the healing at that time if this occurs.


Female Grippli Wizard (Controller) 3 / Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +2 / AC 17, touch 13, flat 15 (mage armor) / HP 21 of 21 / Init +6 / Perc +2

Seeing the goblin she had fired upon fall into the muck, Shabbezz pumps a webbed fist in triumph from her position on the floor, and then jumps back to her feet. She tries to get a bead on the remaining goblin engaged in melee with Harbug, but is unable to get a clear shot because of the barrel blocking her way.

In an attempt to line up a shot, she moves past Tialara and closer to the entrance to the next room.

Move action to stand up from prone.

Move action to move to G8.


Female Changeling "Varisian" Burglar 3 (AC: 18 [T: 13 /F: 15] (+1 vs Traps); HP: 21/24 [1 Str damage]; F+1, R+6 (+1 vs traps), W+1; Init: +3; Perc: +8 [+9/+12])

Stirges and Grappling?:
Okay, a few rule questions on the stirges?

First, as Tiny, would I have gotten an AoO when the first one attacked?

Second, if I'm grappled by two tinies is it one check or two to escape (since multiple grapplers means one grapples while all others assist)?

Third, as tiny grapplers, can I still not move unless I escape?

Fourth, while grappled, can I only attack with one claw, since two would require two hands?

Lastly, is this all moot? Since they are "effectively grappling" their foes, does it just mean for adjudicating breaking free of them, with no other grapple effects (since they neither have improved grapple, or grab abilities, they just "attach" when they hit)?

Sorry, but even with fixing grapple in PF, it still always ends up a lot of DM rules calls for me. To me, it just seems like the two tiny bugs wouldn't immobilize me, or bind up one of my limbs so I can't two-hand anything, they would just be really hard to pull off.


Male Hobgoblin Fighter 3 - 34/34HP - AC21/T13/F19 - F5 R3 W4 - +4 Perc - +2 Init - CMD18

Krass drops his shield and turns around. He grabs the rope and tries to climb up to the rafters. Something ain't going right.

Drop+move to rope as a move action, climb rope as a move action? Climb DC is 15 for a rope without knots or something to brace against = 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (20) - 3 = 17. Success!


Angelica, yes you should have gotten AoOs. Ond once they are attached, I think you would be able to move and act normally, but you would need a grapple check to escape each one. Think of it as being really hard to shake off. It kind of breaks the grapple rules, but I have always been of the opinion that grapple rules are supposed to be GM-adjudicated. There are just too many special cases.


Female Changeling "Varisian" Burglar 3 (AC: 18 [T: 13 /F: 15] (+1 vs Traps); HP: 21/24 [1 Str damage]; F+1, R+6 (+1 vs traps), W+1; Init: +3; Perc: +8 [+9/+12])

AoO, just one on the 1st one to attack me (not that I can kill one in a single hit). Claw 1 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4. Ok, guess an AoO didn't matter anyways.

Angelica starts to freak out with the big ugly critters on her, hyperventilating and spazzing out. She is done crawling around up above, and steps slightly forward through the gap in the ceiling. She bends just enough, hitting the wet ground with enough of a roll to her gait to spread out the pain of it. All the while she starts flailing her arms at the flying crawlies squeeling, "Ewwww! Get em off, get em off, get em off!"

Free, 5' to I5 on the ground floor. Acrobatics to avoid damage.1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 6 - 2 = 17 (Grapple penalty to Dex applied).
Full attack,
Claw 1 1d20 + 3 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 3 - 2 - 2 = 6 (Grapple penalty to Dex and attack rolls applied).
Claw 2 1d20 + 3 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 - 2 - 2 = 3 (Grapple penalty to Dex and attack rolls applied).

Ick. I think with rolls like these, I just learned that she's really squeemish around bugs.


mechanics:

1d100 ⇒ 15
1d100 ⇒ 37
1d6 ⇒ 3

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
1d8 ⇒ 3

Shabbezz hopped to her feet and crossed in front of Tialara, who was in the act of lining up a shot of icing death. Distracted by the amphibian, the druid's shot went wide, tearing a chunk out of the wall, but not harming the goblin. Harbug reared to attack at the same time the goblin rose to shoot. Both missed, though it was a near thing.

Krass, climbing to help Angelica above, cursed as the quarrel sped past him. He continued and had just climbed to his feet on the rickety flooring above in time to see Angelica plummet through the gaps in the rafters to land in the sewage soup below. The fall crushed one of the stirges below her, causing it to release its hold, and also caused her to inhale some of the foul liquid into her mouth.

Round 8-9:

Angelica is grappled by one creature, and takes 1 CON damage.

Harbug gets an AoO on the goblin.

Initiatives:
Tialara 11
Krass 8
Shabbezz 8
Harbug 2
Angelica 20
goblins 16

Here's the updated map for those on the ground floor.

Here's the updated map for those in the attic (Krass).


Female Catfolk Druid (Menhir Savant) 3
status:
HP: 21/21 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +5 | AC: 14 (T 12/ F12) | Per: +8 | Init: +4

Seeing Angelica fall into the sewage, caused Tialara to jump down and render assistance. Upon reaching her, and seeing the creature, the Druid attempted to grab the thing and get it off of her friend.

Grapple: 1d20 ⇒ 19

Finally, a good roll. Let's hope it's enough.


Female Changeling "Varisian" Burglar 3 (AC: 18 [T: 13 /F: 15] (+1 vs Traps); HP: 21/24 [1 Str damage]; F+1, R+6 (+1 vs traps), W+1; Init: +3; Perc: +8 [+9/+12])

DM Bigrin:
Didn't I meet the DC to avoid damage from falling, therefore not end up prone?
Deliberatly jumping, less than 20', into soft surface, either negates or converts to NL. Only lethal damage drops prone. Falling Rules.
Sorry, it's just that with all those factors, I only jumped because it was fairly low on risk in her current state.


Female Grippli Wizard (Controller) 3 / Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +2 / AC 17, touch 13, flat 15 (mage armor) / HP 21 of 21 / Init +6 / Perc +2

Taking aim at the goblin across the room (after quickly apologizing to Tialara for screwing up her previous shot), Shabbezz lets fly another dart of acid from her outstretched palm.

Casting acid splash (25 feet, no save) on the goblin at G4.

Ranged touch attack (bypasses armor bonus, shield bonus, or natural armor bonus): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18.

Damage if it hits: 1d3 ⇒ 1 acid damage.


Male Orc
Spoiler:
HP 23/23; AC 11 (T10/F11); F:+2,R:+0,W:+2; Init+0; Perc-1|+1 w/ Familiar)< >Fang HP 14/14; AC 15 (T13/F12); F:+1,R:+4,W:+4; Perc+5<

Attack of opportunity on Goblin, again assuming cover from the barrel. If it doesn't have cover, remove the -4.
1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 - 4 = 11 Damage if it hits: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (1, 1) + 6 = 8
Stinking bugs are even worse than goblins Harbug thinks as he turns, using the momentum from his swing at the goblin to swipe at the giant bug on Angelica.
Attack on the bug with falchion 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 damage if it hits: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (3, 1) + 6 = 10
Also Knowledge: Nature or Arcana to recognize what it is (assuming one of them works; same bonus so just doing 1 roll) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
"Let's get that damned thing off you, shall we?" Harbug says to the agile woman who just landed next to him.


Male Hobgoblin Fighter 3 - 34/34HP - AC21/T13/F19 - F5 R3 W4 - +4 Perc - +2 Init - CMD18

Move action - reclaim the grappling hook? Move action - spot another place to hook it behind around D5 so I can slowly move there next round using the rope as a safety measure?

Krass unhooks the grappling hook, looks around the attic and throws the hook once more.

Attack roll: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13


Angelica:

When you describe it as "hit in a roll" and you are landing in 2-3 feet of sewage, you aren't just popping up to your feet. You took no damage, but you had no idea what (exactly) you were falling into.

Oh, and I need 3 Fort saves


Female Changeling "Varisian" Burglar 3 (AC: 18 [T: 13 /F: 15] (+1 vs Traps); HP: 21/24 [1 Str damage]; F+1, R+6 (+1 vs traps), W+1; Init: +3; Perc: +8 [+9/+12])

Harbug, you wouldn't suffer the cover penalty, as you can't take AoO's on something with cover relative to you. So it's cover is gone (at least to you).

DM Bigrin:
Fort 1 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10
Fort 2 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14
Fort 3 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4
Even if the 10 would have passed, that 4 won't
I see taking it off the text, that makes sense for theatrics.
I only worded it as a "roll to her gait", because I couldn't get any variation of "landing on toes before transferring the energy to her heels then knees" (like gymnasts do) to come off sounding well.
No bother, I was just making sure you were tracking the acrobatics/falling rules (as I imagine Angelica will be tumbling/jumping/falling a lot).

Assuming that even if Tia's grab didn't take care of it, Harbug's slash splattered the thing.

Angelica jumps up out of the filthy muck she landed in, an all over shake running down her spine. She draws her rapier, with a wild-eyed confusion, before her cheeks bulge. Convulsing, she then vomits up her breakfast, along with whatever foulness she swallowed in her splash.

Move, stand up
Move, Draw rapier


Angelica:

The problem came in adjudicating the jump rules for falling into shallow water-like substances. It's more of a DM fiat than anything at this point.

mechanics:

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Harbug's return strike smashed into the goblin taking aim with it s crossbow, nearly decapitating the creature. he then leaped back down into the sewage to aid Angelica by neatly piercing the stirge fastened to the back of her neck. The other stirge, coming out from beneath the woman's thrashing body, shuddered from the grippli's spell and fasted itself to Tialara's leg.

Tia and Angelica get an AoO in the stirge

Above, Krass easily loops the grappling hook through a crossbeam about halfway across the mostly "floorless" room in from of him.

Round 9-10:

If the AoO's don't kill the stirge, Tia is grappled by one creature, and takes 1 CON damage.

Initiatives:
Tialara 11
Krass 8
Shabbezz 8
Harbug 2
Angelica 20
enemies 16


Female Catfolk Druid (Menhir Savant) 3
status:
HP: 21/21 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +5 | AC: 14 (T 12/ F12) | Per: +8 | Init: +4

AoO: 1d20 ⇒ 8

Terrific.


Female Changeling "Varisian" Burglar 3 (AC: 18 [T: 13 /F: 15] (+1 vs Traps); HP: 21/24 [1 Str damage]; F+1, R+6 (+1 vs traps), W+1; Init: +3; Perc: +8 [+9/+12])

Guessing it goes on the gob's init, so Angelica has her rapier out by then.

AoO 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19, damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Seeing her opportunity to finally jab at the big nasty bug, Angelica cuts hard at the thing, shuddering at revulsion even as she does so.


Female Grippli Wizard (Controller) 3 / Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +2 / AC 17, touch 13, flat 15 (mage armor) / HP 21 of 21 / Init +6 / Perc +2

Delaying my action to see if Angelica's strike took out the last stirge.


Angelica's strike ripped the last stirge's life from it, spilling bright red blood that obviously just came from herself and Tialara.

Spoiler:

Congratulations! Everyone earns 215 XP for those combats.


Female Grippli Wizard (Controller) 3 / Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +2 / AC 17, touch 13, flat 15 (mage armor) / HP 21 of 21 / Init +6 / Perc +2

Shabbezz peers over the edge of the muck and waves to Angelica.

"Good show, Miss Nenaviste! Is that the last of them?"


Female Catfolk Druid (Menhir Savant) 3
status:
HP: 21/21 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +5 | AC: 14 (T 12/ F12) | Per: +8 | Init: +4

After seeing the vile little thing skewered by Angelica, Tialara says, "Thank you friend. Let's see about getting those wounds healed."

The Druid places her hand where Angelica was struck with the goblin bolt.

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

A pale plue mist began to form around the catfolk's hand. When she removed it, the mist swirled around the wound. Slowly the wound sealed and left a scar and large bruise. Unfortunately, the spell did not mend to hole in the clothing.


Female Changeling "Varisian" Burglar 3 (AC: 18 [T: 13 /F: 15] (+1 vs Traps); HP: 21/24 [1 Str damage]; F+1, R+6 (+1 vs traps), W+1; Init: +3; Perc: +8 [+9/+12])

Angelica killed it by AoO before it got to Tia right?

Angelica sneers down her blade as the creature drips down it. She gives her weapon a shake to dislodge the thing from the end, allowing it, and what is most likely her blood to run into the muck they're standing in. A shudder once more runs through her.

It is Shabbezz that brings her back to the now, "The last of the two that joined me down here. If there's any more, maybe they were just waiting for a meal bigger than me to arrive." Her crooked smile returning with her words.

As Tia mends her wounds, she offers a nod of thanks before adding. "So which one of you finger wigglers can conjure me a bath and fresh leathers? Otherwise, I just may be ready to head out to the harbor and contribute to the filth already floating in it."


Male Orc
Spoiler:
HP 23/23; AC 11 (T10/F11); F:+2,R:+0,W:+2; Init+0; Perc-1|+1 w/ Familiar)< >Fang HP 14/14; AC 15 (T13/F12); F:+1,R:+4,W:+4; Perc+5<

"Before you go wash up, there's still the matter of finding our missing informant/thief. You wanna go up top with Krass and see what's in the next room?" Harbug says as he climbs out of the sewage near Tialara. Move to G7 if that's possible, otherwise to I8. "After that, I'll join you. This place is filthy."


Male Hobgoblin Fighter 3 - 34/34HP - AC21/T13/F19 - F5 R3 W4 - +4 Perc - +2 Init - CMD18

Krass carefully lays down onto the floor and gestures to the rest downstairs that all is okay. "Should I move up, see what's in the next room? And if we go now, she'll be gone and we'll be out of luck."


Female Changeling "Varisian" Burglar 3 (AC: 18 [T: 13 /F: 15] (+1 vs Traps); HP: 21/24 [1 Str damage]; F+1, R+6 (+1 vs traps), W+1; Init: +3; Perc: +8 [+9/+12])

Angelica gets a stern look on her face, "Oh, such serious matters at hand. Ease up guys, it was a joke. It's not like I was so excited to flop in filth that I forgot what we were here to do." She moves over to the nearest rope, indicating that she's planning on heading back up top, "Hey there, Krass, you sure the timbers up there hold you in all your armored glory? Maybe one of the other lovely, light-footed ladies and I would be better suited for such fragile footwork?"

I would suggest either Shabbezz or Tialara and I travel via shoddy beam.


Female Grippli Wizard (Controller) 3 / Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +2 / AC 17, touch 13, flat 15 (mage armor) / HP 21 of 21 / Init +6 / Perc +2

"I can volunteer, I suppose," Shabbezz offers. "I am first and foremost a scholar, but if I may be so bold as as to exhibit some racial pride, we gripplis are not to be found wanting when it comes to climbing."

351 to 400 of 2,432 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Bigrin's Shattered Star IC (Group B) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.