Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


DM Bigrin's Shattered Star (Group B)

Game Master bigrin42


151 to 200 of 2,313 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Female Grippli Wizard (Controller) 3 / Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +2 / AC 17, touch 13, flat 15 (mage armor) / HP 21 of 21 / Init +6 / Perc +2

The grippli screams, a horrible amphibian shriek as the missiles bite into her body. She staggers backwards and begins hyperventilating as she tries to get her bearings once again. Through watery eyes she begins another casting, and this time the pendant around her neck begins to glow.

After her own projectiles fire off, she retreats to far end of the bar to recuperate.

Using my bonded amulet to cast magic missile (no attack roll) again: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Moving to L5 immediately afterward as my move action and dropping to the floor as a free action. I'm out of everything but cantrips.


mechanics:

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

2d4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 4) + 2 = 9

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Shabbezz's magical missiles struck the man unerringly as Tialara vaulted over the bar and rushed to his side. From the other side, Harbug dragged himself to cover behind the bar, leaving a wide red smear on the old floor planking, as Fang scurried out to deliver his master's spell. The man simply shook that one off as well, glaring at both felines and raising his hands to cast another spell.

Provoking AoO from Tialara

Rounds 4-5:

Tialara takes 9 damage after her AoO (unless she does 16 damage; 26 on the concentration check)

Initiatives:

Angelica 9 [zzz]
Shabbezz 7
Tialara 6
Harbug 3 [zzz]
Krass 17 [zzz]
enemy 12

After this round, Angelica and Krass are no longer unconscious, but are blinded and stunned for a further 4, and then stunned for 1.

Here's the updated map.


Male Hobgoblin Fighter 3 - 34/34HP - AC21/T13/F19 - F5 R3 W4 - +4 Perc - +2 Init - CMD18

Oh, what an improvement. At least we're no longer helpless?


Good philosophy! See good in bad, I like!


Female Catfolk Druid (Menhir Savant) 3
status:
HP: 21/21 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +5 | AC: 14 (T 12/ F12) | Per: +8 | Init: +4

AoO: 1d20 ⇒ 1

>.<

Tialara swings her claws at the man, and missed horribly. For her efforts the man blasted her with more magical energy. Enraged, she took another swing.

Attack: 1d20 ⇒ 1

Seriously?!

EDIT: Not realizing how hurt she was, Tialara collapsed.

Stablization: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

Now I make a roll. Sheesh.


Good thing we aren't using fumble rules. The dice roller hates you!


Male Orc
Spoiler:
HP 23/23; AC 11 (T10/F11); F:+2,R:+0,W:+2; Init+0; Perc-1|+1 w/ Familiar)< >Fang HP 14/14; AC 15 (T13/F12); F:+1,R:+4,W:+4; Perc+5<

Harbug sees another companion fall, and tries to pull himself together.
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 Stabilization check, determines if he takes another -1 or not.

Fang returns to his master's side, but refrains from climbing to his perch on the orc's shoulders.

Single or double move as appropriate, provokes once if the man threatens.

Alternatives:
1) If Shabbezz moved into touch range of him (incl. a 5-foot step): Harbug reaches out to Shabbezz, ignoring his own bleeding and touches her for a moment. "Nehmen Sie mein Blut für diese kleine, werden das Blut Gottes Preis bezahlt."

Orcish:
Take my blood for this small one, the Blood God's price be paid.

Shabbezz if she moves nearby:
Healing Hex 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

2) If Shabbezz is out of his reach (including a 5-foot step) He looks to Shabbezz and says "You got a weapon? Come over here and I'll try to give you a fighting chance." He drags himself toward the door, still clutching his own weapon in hand.
Move to N7, taking what cover he can.


Female Grippli Wizard (Controller) 3 / Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +2 / AC 17, touch 13, flat 15 (mage armor) / HP 21 of 21 / Init +6 / Perc +2

Well I intended to move from L8 to L5, but since I haven't been moved on the map, I guess we can play it as if I just dropped prone within reach next to Harbug at L8.

Shabbezz winces from her crouched position near Harbug and tries to make out what he just said.

"I'm afraid Orc isn't a language that I'm terribly familiar with, friend. However, I feel that it may be appropriate to return the sentiment."

Making a mental note to write up a scroll of mage armor as a contingency whenever she gets the chance, she pops up from her position on the floor and resorts to using one of her cantrips against the attacker before diving back prone behind the safety of the bar.

Standing up from prone as a move action, casting acid splash as a standard action, and dropping prone again as a free action.

Acid splash (35 feet, no save)
Ranged touch attack (bypasses armor bonus, shield bonus, or natural armor bonus): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Damage if it hits: 1d3 ⇒ 1 acid damage


The human sorcerer snarled as Shabbezz's spell failed to touch him, and he kicked Tialara's body as he stalked closer to the grippli. "Just you an' me now, froggie. Yer friends ain't gonna help you no more. I'ma gonna get me a pretty penny fer you, I am. A talking frog what can do magic tricks? You and yer friends fell for the story hook, line, and sinker. Don't worry about them none. I'll patch them up and keep them from dying. No use to me dead. Not here. Well, maybe the orc. No use for them, none at all. Now, be still!" And with the last of his words, a wave of energy flowed towards you.

I need a will save from Shabbezz, and Harbug can take an AoO if he is able

Round 5-6:

Initiatives:

Angelica 9 [stunned]
Shabbezz 7
Tialara 6 [dying/stable]
Harbug 3 [dying/stable]
Krass 17 [stunned]
enemy 12

Here's the updated map.


Female Catfolk Druid (Menhir Savant) 3
status:
HP: 21/21 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +5 | AC: 14 (T 12/ F12) | Per: +8 | Init: +4

In case that kick caused me to unstablize. 1d20 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 - 1 = 19

*sigh of relief*


Male Hobgoblin Fighter 3 - 34/34HP - AC21/T13/F19 - F5 R3 W4 - +4 Perc - +2 Init - CMD18

Don't worry, only 3 more rounds until we're just stunned ^_^


Male Orc
Spoiler:
HP 23/23; AC 11 (T10/F11); F:+2,R:+0,W:+2; Init+0; Perc-1|+1 w/ Familiar)< >Fang HP 14/14; AC 15 (T13/F12); F:+1,R:+4,W:+4; Perc+5<

As the man steps up next to his bleeding, broken-seeming body and begins chanting, Harbug slashes at his stomach with his falchion!
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 Attack of Opportunity (c'mon dice roller, don't fail me now! Also, your call as to whether he's flat-footed for AC (if he's got a DEX bonus).
2d4 + 4 ⇒ (4, 2) + 4 = 10 Damage if it hits.

Edit: Noticed a / missing after dice


Male Orc
Spoiler:
HP 23/23; AC 11 (T10/F11); F:+2,R:+0,W:+2; Init+0; Perc-1|+1 w/ Familiar)< >Fang HP 14/14; AC 15 (T13/F12); F:+1,R:+4,W:+4; Perc+5<

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 Crit confirmation roll
2d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 2) + 4 = 8 Extra damage if it crits


Female Grippli Wizard (Controller) 3 / Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +2 / AC 17, touch 13, flat 15 (mage armor) / HP 21 of 21 / Init +6 / Perc +2

Will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Oh, this is gonna suck...


mechanics:

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

To be continued...


Harbug's falchion struck the man just above the groin, ripping out his solar plexus and immediately turning the arcane muttering into gasps of pain. The man's hands dropped to his stomach in an attempt to keep his intestines and organs inside his body, while he dropped to his knees beside the orc. The effort was too much for Harbug, and his hideous wounds tore open again and began bleeding.

Round 6-7:

The man appears to be out of commission (disabled and bleeding)

Harbug is bleeding again.

Shabbezz's will save wasn't needed after all, as the casting was interrupted by sudden organ failure.

At the end of Round 10, Krass and Angelica are back with us. Anything anyone can (or chooses) to do between now and then?


Female Catfolk Druid (Menhir Savant) 3
status:
HP: 21/21 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +5 | AC: 14 (T 12/ F12) | Per: +8 | Init: +4

Not me, I'm fine just being unconscious.


Male Orc
Spoiler:
HP 23/23; AC 11 (T10/F11); F:+2,R:+0,W:+2; Init+0; Perc-1|+1 w/ Familiar)< >Fang HP 14/14; AC 15 (T13/F12); F:+1,R:+4,W:+4; Perc+5<

Harbug drags himself across the floor, stopping next to the injured druid. As he goes, his blood seeps out onto the floor, but slows.
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 Stabilization check, moving to J11 via L10->K11-->J11
"Shabbezz, if you have any bandages over there, see if you can stop that man's bleeding--we may want to question him."


Female Grippli Wizard (Controller) 3 / Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +2 / AC 17, touch 13, flat 15 (mage armor) / HP 21 of 21 / Init +6 / Perc +2

Shabbezz blinks; Harbugs sudden violent solution that had saved her from the enemy's attempted spell had left her momentarily stunned, but she quickly regained her bearings.

"Er...Right. Right, let's see what I can do about that...

Undoing an ornamental sash from her Mwangi-styled robes, she attempted somewhat awkwardly to patch up their bleeding foe.

Heal (untrained): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17


Krass and Angelica open their eyes to a gruesome sight. Blood covers the floor and walls of the Puffy Pelican. Arterial spray has decorated the walls in interesting patterns, while the floor at the end of the bar looks to be a lake of red. Harbug, holding a gaping wound in his stomach, is calling out directions to Shabbezz, who is holding a strip of cloth hard against the sorceror's groin and solar plexus. From the other side of the bar, Tialra is making soft mewling sounds of pain.

Oof, hard fight!


Male Hobgoblin Fighter 3 - 34/34HP - AC21/T13/F19 - F5 R3 W4 - +4 Perc - +2 Init - CMD18

Krass unstraps his shield as his wrist is aching from the awkward position he had been in and slowly gets up, making sure to grab his weapon on the way up.

He forcefully scrapes his throat and asks,"What happened?"

Immediately he notices the sorry state of his companions and he moves in on Tialara to make sure she's alright.

Heal check - 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Krass can tell that Tialara is seriously injured, and maybe dying.


Female Changeling "Varisian" Burglar 3 (AC: 18 [T: 13 /F: 15] (+1 vs Traps); HP: 21/24 [1 Str/2 Dex damage]; F+1, R+6 (+1 vs traps), W+1; Init: +3; Perc: +8 [+9/+12])

When we were stunned and blinded, we could hear all the commotion I imagine?

Angelica was unsure what had happened. They stormed in, there was a flash of color, then next thing she knew she could hear a fight taking place, but couldn't see it. To top it off, she couldn't move to do anything. Sit up, call out, even ask what in the hells was happening.

When she finally can see and move again the place looks like a mad dervish had ran through dropping everyone in its path. "Please tell me it wasn't a trap. I was keeping an eye out for them, I swear it. Ah, geez! Tia! You alright?" She moves over to the catfolk, unsure how to even help, "C'mon, one of you wiggle fingers has to know how to heal right?" she looks at Shabbezz and Harbug, before trying anything she can think of. Sadly, in her previous line of work, helping the wounded wasn't exactly a priority.

Heal 1d20 ⇒ 8, ugh. I don't know how many rounds Tia has left but she will keep trying for each one of them.
Heal 1d20 ⇒ 2
Heal 1d20 ⇒ 6
Heal 1d20 ⇒ 5
Well that went poorly, heck she couldn't even assist with any of those.


Angelica, yes - starting in Round 6 when you regained consciousness


Female Catfolk Druid (Menhir Savant) 3
status:
HP: 21/21 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +5 | AC: 14 (T 12/ F12) | Per: +8 | Init: +4

Unless I read the rules wrong, I'm not losing any points. I stabilized as soon as I went down, and I rolled another success after he kicked me just in case.


Yep. Tia's unconscious but stable


Male Orc
Spoiler:
HP 23/23; AC 11 (T10/F11); F:+2,R:+0,W:+2; Init+0; Perc-1|+1 w/ Familiar)< >Fang HP 14/14; AC 15 (T13/F12); F:+1,R:+4,W:+4; Perc+5<

Harbug looks over at the druid next to him. "I might be able to get her up and kicking, but I'm gonna need bandages if I do. I'm strong, but not invulnerable. Speaking of, remind me to buy some bandages next time we're out-and-about."

Harbug grunts, and some blood spurts out as he reaches over to touch the unconscious cat.
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 Healing Hex on Tialara, -1 hp and resumes bleeding; assuming we're out of combat, I'll make stabilization checks every couple real-time hours (giving people a chance to make heal checks on me in between).

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13 Stabilization roll vs. DC 15 1 round AFTER healing the druid (unless someone else stops the bleeding before then.


Male Hobgoblin Fighter 3 - 34/34HP - AC21/T13/F19 - F5 R3 W4 - +4 Perc - +2 Init - CMD18

Krass immediately moves over to the orc who can't seem to stop spending his blood on others. "Hey now big guy, you stay put, we'll get you lot wrapped up and ready to move to a safe location in a minute."

With a sense of urgency he starts tearing off some fabric of Harbug's sleeves to cover the wound with, making sure to tighten it up proper and good. They'd have to find some liquor later to scourge the wounds .. or maybe a proper healer.

Heal check to stabilize Harbug 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Female Catfolk Druid (Menhir Savant) 3
status:
HP: 21/21 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +5 | AC: 14 (T 12/ F12) | Per: +8 | Init: +4

Tialara's eyes pop open. She bolts upright with a hiss and her right hand raised above her head, claws extended. After looking around quickly, the Druid retracted her weapons and turned her attention to helping Krass with the Orc.

Aid Another (Heal): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Well that didn't help.


Female Grippli Wizard (Controller) 3 / Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +2 / AC 17, touch 13, flat 15 (mage armor) / HP 21 of 21 / Init +6 / Perc +2

While the others attend to Harbug's wounds, Shabbezz looked at her handiwork and frowned. She honestly had no idea if her ministrations had succeeded in significantly aiding their foe's recovery (and frankly after the damage he'd wrought among herself and their ranks, she wasn't entirely opposed to the idea of letting him twist in agony for a bit), but keeping him in a condition to be questioned was a priority.

"There's a subschool of necromancy that emphasizes the healing arts, but to be honest I never had much interest in it," she replies to Angelica. "Now, I don't think our assailant is in any condition to be going anywhere anytime soon, but perhaps to err on the side of prudence we should attempt to bind his arms and legs, and maybe also provide a gag so that he will be unable to cast any more spells."

Heal (untrained): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17


Male Orc
Spoiler:
HP 23/23; AC 11 (T10/F11); F:+2,R:+0,W:+2; Init+0; Perc-1|+1 w/ Familiar)< >Fang HP 14/14; AC 15 (T13/F12); F:+1,R:+4,W:+4; Perc+5<

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 Stabilization check DC 15

Harbug groans a bit and carefully puts a hand over a particularly bloody spot. "Ugh, I'll be fine in a while. See what you can do about that guy. He said something about we 'fell for it...' I wonder if we'll be making another, less-friendly, visit to that fortune-teller. I'll make sure to pick up some smelling salts when I buy those bandages."


Male Hobgoblin Fighter 3 - 34/34HP - AC21/T13/F19 - F5 R3 W4 - +4 Perc - +2 Init - CMD18

He snarls, baring his fangs as his orange eyes blaze with fury. His training then kicks in and his muscles tighten, giving Harbug a simple nod,"Did he now. I guess we should stalk the fortune-teller the coming days and see what other people he'll be reporting to before reminding him that he messed with us."

After that Krass wanders off into the building, checking if there's any stuff around to be found, perhaps the possessions of the man they had downed.

Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18


Female Catfolk Druid (Menhir Savant) 3
status:
HP: 21/21 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +5 | AC: 14 (T 12/ F12) | Per: +8 | Init: +4

Tialara seemed to be lost in thought for a moment. "I'm not entirely sure the fortune-teller is to blame. Harbug, wasn't it an old dockworker that told you about this place?"


Shabbezz managed to stabilize the sorceror as the others worked on Harbug and Tialara. Krass, unable to really help with the ministrations began looking around the bar and rifling through a pack that he found in one corner. In the pack were a pair of vials of a pale blue liquid. He recognized them immediately from prior experience - healing potions! There was also a handful of gold, a gem, and some old blankets. On the man himself, the fighter found a well-crafted dagger, some darts, and 2 more vials, one of which was empty.


Male Hobgoblin Fighter 3 - 34/34HP - AC21/T13/F19 - F5 R3 W4 - +4 Perc - +2 Init - CMD18

Krass shares his findings with the group, handing the two healing potions to the wounded ones - Harbug and Tialara. The rest he put in the pack to be distributed at a more appropriate moment. The unknown vials he hands to Shabbezz. "Maybe you can find out what these are. Anyone need a dagger?

Who wants to keep track of the gold? Or do we simply share it as we find it?


I believe I have posted the loot list?


Female Catfolk Druid (Menhir Savant) 3
status:
HP: 21/21 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +5 | AC: 14 (T 12/ F12) | Per: +8 | Init: +4

"What are these," she asks as Krass hands her two vials.


Female Changeling "Varisian" Burglar 3 (AC: 18 [T: 13 /F: 15] (+1 vs Traps); HP: 21/24 [1 Str/2 Dex damage]; F+1, R+6 (+1 vs traps), W+1; Init: +3; Perc: +8 [+9/+12])

With my heal rolls, she probably couldn't tell that Tia had stabilized.

Angelica eyeballs all the stuff coming off the man, trying to get an idea of the value of each one, particularly the gem. "I'm not much of a knife fighter, but I can use the darts if no one wants them. I agree with fuzzy face," she uses the term affectionately, if that seems possible, unlike when she messes up Harbug's just to annoy him. "I don't think it was Zograthy, otherwise he would have made sure we were pointed more directly, instead of hoping we would find the info."

She points at the 'prisoner', "Once he can be questioned, we can find out what's going on."

Appraise 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22, on the general item value (the gem, if I can only get one).
I have company this weekend, so won't be as active, now that I'm conscious :)
Is the man recognizable?


K. Local DC 13:

The man's name is Plutivarch Dremis, and he is a wanted man. There is a 100 gp bounty on his head for various minor crimes, many of which he committed while posing as a member of the city watch.

The gem is an amethyst, and you think it is worth about 250g


Male Hobgoblin Fighter 3 - 34/34HP - AC21/T13/F19 - F5 R3 W4 - +4 Perc - +2 Init - CMD18

Thanks, I had somehow missed that.

"They should be healing potions, Tialara. As for our friend, lets wake him up once all of us can stand again. I'm tempted to break a few of his fingers to ensure he won't surprise us with magic this time.."


Female Changeling "Varisian" Burglar 3 (AC: 18 [T: 13 /F: 15] (+1 vs Traps); HP: 21/24 [1 Str/2 Dex damage]; F+1, R+6 (+1 vs traps), W+1; Init: +3; Perc: +8 [+9/+12])

Know: Local 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

After eyeballing the gem appreciatively, Angelica finally gets a good look at the man they captured, "Well, beyond the gem fetching a nice hefty price, ummm, bout two-fifty, it seems we can get decent coin from turning this guy over to the authorities. His name's Plutivarch Dremis, and after causing trouble posing as a member of the watch, there's a nice bounty for him. A good hundred gold, to be precise. After we get the answers we want from him, we should turn him over, and pocket some reward money."


Female Catfolk Druid (Menhir Savant) 3
status:
HP: 21/21 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +5 | AC: 14 (T 12/ F12) | Per: +8 | Init: +4

"Oh." Hands one back to him, "Give this to the little one, she needs it more than I." Turns to Harbug, "One good turn deserves another." Tialara pops the cork and gently pours the contents into his mouth.

Assuming this is one of the CLW on the list: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Blood receded, Harbug's insides pulled back in, and the gashes closed up leaving behind scars across his flesh. While the wounds were healed, the Orc still looked weak.

That should get you to 2/9 HP


Male Orc
Spoiler:
HP 23/23; AC 11 (T10/F11); F:+2,R:+0,W:+2; Init+0; Perc-1|+1 w/ Familiar)< >Fang HP 14/14; AC 15 (T13/F12); F:+1,R:+4,W:+4; Perc+5<

It does indeed!
"Urgh" Harbug coughs "No need to fuss over me, I'm fine. But I appreciate it." For a moment, as he looks at the catfolk, a strange look crosses his face, one that might even be a smile; then he returns to his typical stern look.


Male Hobgoblin Fighter 3 - 34/34HP - AC21/T13/F19 - F5 R3 W4 - +4 Perc - +2 Init - CMD18

"Let's do that. Though the urge to skip the hundred gold and get some personal satisfaction is rising. A lick of a flame-touched dagger here and there to make him scream out his regret would be the least Sarenrae would approve of for this person to endure before he passes on to the next world. But that would be the uncivilized thing to do, so let's not."


Female Catfolk Druid (Menhir Savant) 3
status:
HP: 21/21 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +5 | AC: 14 (T 12/ F12) | Per: +8 | Init: +4

The Druid helps Harbug into sitting position then goes to check on the others at the bar. She sees the man on the floor, and resists the urge to kick him in the face. "How's she doing?" refering to Shabbezz.


Female Grippli Wizard (Controller) 3 / Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +2 / AC 17, touch 13, flat 15 (mage armor) / HP 21 of 21 / Init +6 / Perc +2

Sorry for the hold up. As you might have guessed, I tend to only be able to post in the evening because of my work schedule.

From her position near the assailant, Shabbezz looks up from her study of the vials at the druid.

"He'll live, more's the pity," she shrugged, "but at least we'll be able to question him about why he attacked us. How are you and the others holding up?"

As she talks, she waves one hand over the mystery vials, trying to divine their nature.

Detect magic (3 rounds) on vial 1: Knowledge (arcana) 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12 Spellcraft to identify properties 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

Detect magic (3 rounds) on vial 2: Knowledge (arcana) 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27 Spellcraft to identify properties 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21


Shabbezz:

The empty vial once contained a potion of invisibility, as does the full vial.


Male Orc
Spoiler:
HP 23/23; AC 11 (T10/F11); F:+2,R:+0,W:+2; Init+0; Perc-1|+1 w/ Familiar)< >Fang HP 14/14; AC 15 (T13/F12); F:+1,R:+4,W:+4; Perc+5<

"Once he's tied up nice & snug, I'll wake him so we can 'talk' to him a bit." Harbug says as he wipes the blood from his falchion.


Female Grippli Wizard (Controller) 3 / Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +2 / AC 17, touch 13, flat 15 (mage armor) / HP 21 of 21 / Init +6 / Perc +2

"And I shouldn't hope to miss it, my friend. Here--"

She tosses the empty vial to the nearest compatriot.

"--that contained an invisibility potion. The one that I'm holding is still full. If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say our assailant imbibed it before we walked in. It was probably how he managed to get the drop on us."


Female Catfolk Druid (Menhir Savant) 3
status:
HP: 21/21 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +5 | AC: 14 (T 12/ F12) | Per: +8 | Init: +4

"Ambushes are always so fun," the cat chimed in jokingly.

151 to 200 of 2,313 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Bigrin's Shattered Star IC (Group B) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.