Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


DM Bigrin's Shattered Star (Group B)

Game Master bigrin42


101 to 150 of 2,337 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Female Catfolk Druid (Menhir Savant) 3
status:
HP: 21/21 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +5 | AC: 14 (T 12/ F12) | Per: +8 | Init: +4

The feline druid's head snapped in Angelica's direction, "Salmon? Did you say salmon? I want some salmon." Tialara said excitedly while following the black haired seductress to the 'dive'.


Female Grippli Wizard (Controller) 3 / Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +2 / AC 17, touch 13, flat 15 (mage armor) / HP 21 of 21 / Init +6 / Perc +2

Leaning on her staff as Harbug and Angelica argue, Shabbezz rolls her considerably large eyes at the pair of squabbling partymates and sighs wearily.

"If we are quite done with this unnecessary clash of egos, I can at least concur that little can be done on an empty stomach. We shall have supper and then be back here before sunset as agreed upon. Let's be off."

Considering the matter settled, she follows after Tialara as the chatters excitedly about the promise of fish.


Male Hobgoblin Fighter 3 - 34/34HP - AC21/T13/F19 - F5 R3 W4 - +4 Perc - +2 Init - CMD18

"We best eat something before we get into bed with slavers, Harbug." Krass nods at him as if to empower what he just said and then turns around to follow the woman.

Once the group is together again he adds,"Are you going to abuse my race when dealing with these slavers? I'm actually quite against the idea of slavery, but I'm not as naive as to think that most of my kind ain't. Perhaps we can always sign up as a crew under my command. I'll make sure that anyone who openly doubts us pays for it with a broken tooth. We go in, get the job done and get out. Perhaps we can save some unfortunate souls along the road."


Let me know when you guys are ready to move on, and what time that would be (midnight, dusk, earlier, later)


Female Changeling "Varisian" Burglar 3 (AC: 18 [T: 13 /F: 15] (+1 vs Traps); HP: 21/24 [1 Str damage]; F+1, R+6 (+1 vs traps), W+1; Init: +3; Perc: +8 [+9/+12])

Angelica considers Krass' proposal, but seems unsure "How about we have a look at the place first, then if we decide we need to pose as slavers, it can be you and Harbug." She uses the orc's real name when not addressing him directly, "Us three women folk all seem to be able to operate with little in the way of equipment, and it may look odd have four of us including the big lug all under your sway. No offense directed at your own prowess." She gives Krass a smirk and a wink. Excitedly she adds, "If we have any time leftover, I can show you guys around 'The City of Monuments' to get to know the place a little. Some folk say that offering certain prayers to certain monuments gets the gods' attention." She shrugs at this last like she hasn't seen it personally.

Not sure what time of day it is, or how much Angelica knows about the monuments of Magnimar. She is planning on returning to the rough vicinity of the docks at dusk, so they can find the Puffy Pelican while there's still some light.


Male Orc
Spoiler:
HP 23/23; AC 11 (T10/F11); F:+2,R:+0,W:+2; Init+0; Perc-1|+1 w/ Familiar)< >Fang HP 14/14; AC 15 (T13/F12); F:+1,R:+4,W:+4; Perc+5<

I also agree with going at dusk, in the hope that we can both take advantage of our many darkvisioned characters, while still catching them before they are prepared for fighting.


Female Grippli Wizard (Controller) 3 / Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +2 / AC 17, touch 13, flat 15 (mage armor) / HP 21 of 21 / Init +6 / Perc +2

Dusk sounds good to me as well.


You guys left the carnival around noon.

As the sun sank over the horizon, you find yourselves staring at a dilapidated old tavern. The boards over the windows look solidly placed, and the entire building has an air of disuse. In fact, without the rumor to guide you, there would be no reason to give the place a second look.


Male Hobgoblin Fighter 3 - 34/34HP - AC21/T13/F19 - F5 R3 W4 - +4 Perc - +2 Init - CMD18

Agreed, dusk works.

Krass lazily scratches the back of his neck. "Sure, but if we talk it through before we can drop into 'slaver modus' as a group when you or me gives the signal. Best to be prepared I say. And sure, when we ain't busy that might be interesting. They actually have a shrine to Gorum here?"


Female Catfolk Druid (Menhir Savant) 3
status:
HP: 21/21 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +5 | AC: 14 (T 12/ F12) | Per: +8 | Init: +4

"Well I hate to wear a collar. Is there anyway we can get away with bound hands for this charade?"


Female Changeling "Varisian" Burglar 3 (AC: 18 [T: 13 /F: 15] (+1 vs Traps); HP: 21/24 [1 Str damage]; F+1, R+6 (+1 vs traps), W+1; Init: +3; Perc: +8 [+9/+12])

Between when they left Zograthy, and by the time they finished thier meal, Angelica realized they had just enough time to get to the vicinity of the building by dusk as they agreed. There would be no time for monument tours this night, maybe after they found Natalya.

Looking at the run-down old building, Angelica seems skeptical. "Well, it doesn't look like much is going on, but I guess they would want it to look that way." She turns back to the others, "Do we want to just walk in with the slaves lie, or try to get a sneak peek at the place first? I myself have a pretty light step, guessing you just might as well Tialara?" She goes back to eyeballing the place from afar, looking for any signs of activity, but thinks it may just have been a bad lead after all.

Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Male Hobgoblin Fighter 3 - 34/34HP - AC21/T13/F19 - F5 R3 W4 - +4 Perc - +2 Init - CMD18

"I'd just give our position away. I can be on the look-out and jump in if anything goes wrong."

He then proceeds to check his gear, making sure everything is where it should be and tries out the straps and belts holding his gear in place.


Male Orc
Spoiler:
HP 23/23; AC 11 (T10/F11); F:+2,R:+0,W:+2; Init+0; Perc-1|+1 w/ Familiar)< >Fang HP 14/14; AC 15 (T13/F12); F:+1,R:+4,W:+4; Perc+5<

"Stealth can be powerful, but it's not the sort of power we should display here. I say we either go with the slaver lie, or go with simply overpowering these slavers. If you want to sneak in on your own, I'll wait with Krass." Harbug looks around at the building to see if he notices anything amiss.
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 Perception roll


Perception DC 10 (dusk):

The place appears deserted. Completely deserted.


Female Catfolk Druid (Menhir Savant) 3
status:
HP: 21/21 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +5 | AC: 14 (T 12/ F12) | Per: +8 | Init: +4

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

"If this is a slaver den, then where are the slaves and their masters?"


Male Hobgoblin Fighter 3 - 34/34HP - AC21/T13/F19 - F5 R3 W4 - +4 Perc - +2 Init - CMD18

"We shouldn't stay here out in the open, but find a vantage point. That, or go in and search the place. My gut feeling says it has an access point to a tunnel system - after all, this city seems to be a Taldorian cheese when you approach it. Otherwise they'll have to roll in a massive amount of carts with 'cargo'. How about one or two of us map out the points of entry while the rest keeps an eye out on the front door and windows. Once we have that info we can check out what other buildings might give access to the inn as well and see what we can expect from that. If they still haven't showed up outside by then, I say we go in."

He then realizes he had been talking for a while and barking out orders and instinctively takes a step back, letting Angelica hand out the individual orders - if she does anything with it to begin with.

I assume the inn is connected to other buildings? Are there any other points of interest? Sewer entrances, a canal or river, whatever. Quick question: tactics and such, would there be a skill for that? Or can I simply roleplay it out (int 13, fighter levels/training).


Female Changeling "Varisian" Burglar 3 (AC: 18 [T: 13 /F: 15] (+1 vs Traps); HP: 21/24 [1 Str damage]; F+1, R+6 (+1 vs traps), W+1; Init: +3; Perc: +8 [+9/+12])

Angelica was listening intently, but when Krass stepped back and looked at her expectantly, she wasn't sure what had happened. "Oh, okay. Uh, maybe we're early? If it's not busy, I say we go in and have a look around. If we are early, maybe they won't be expecting us to jump them." she finishes with a crooked smile, and a gleam of excitement in her eyes.

It's kind of funny. I see her as not wanting to be in charge, but to always be the one to question others' orders just to do things her way. I was actually surprised when Krass suggested she gives the orders, then realized she has been pretty bossy.


Female Grippli Wizard (Controller) 3 / Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +2 / AC 17, touch 13, flat 15 (mage armor) / HP 21 of 21 / Init +6 / Perc +2

Shabbezz's field of expertise was academics, not tactics. If Krass seemed to have a better idea of how to plan their approach, she was more than willing to let him take the lead.

"Our hobgoblin compatriot's ideas have merit. It would be prudent to gather intelligence on our surroundings before charging in blindly."


Male Hobgoblin Fighter 3 - 34/34HP - AC21/T13/F19 - F5 R3 W4 - +4 Perc - +2 Init - CMD18

"Okay. I'll take point to watch over the front of the place. If you and Tialara check out the immediate surroundings of the inn and report back we can decide whether to go in or wait it out, or maybe even approach it from a different angle. Do any of us require light to function once inside the inn? I got no problems with the dark, but I have never encountered anyone of your respective kinds, Tialara and Shabbezz."

I'm off to bed. Assuming that others do check out the surroundings, I keep an eye on the front of the inn and its surroundings. Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Hobgoblins, ever subordinate and prone to the chain of command.


Female Changeling "Varisian" Burglar 3 (AC: 18 [T: 13 /F: 15] (+1 vs Traps); HP: 21/24 [1 Str damage]; F+1, R+6 (+1 vs traps), W+1; Init: +3; Perc: +8 [+9/+12])

Angelica shrugs, it works for her, pretty much what she had suggested in the first place. As soon as Tialara's ready, she sneaks toward the building to look around. Considering the abandoned look of the place, she throws caution to the wind, and sneaks less as much as strolls quietly.

Stealth 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Female Catfolk Druid (Menhir Savant) 3
status:
HP: 21/21 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +5 | AC: 14 (T 12/ F12) | Per: +8 | Init: +4

Tialara listens carefully to her companions while they hashed out their next move. When they finished, she removed her backpack, dropped it at Krass' feet and said, "Hold on to that for me will you deary?" Without waiting for a response, the feline Druid headed towards the building.

Dropping the pack removes 20 pounds from my inventory. Which drops me to Light Encumbrance, giving me back my: Base 30 speed, +8 to climb, and +3 to stealth. All it has is a Bedroll, Torch, and a Rope.

Stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

Climb: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Quietly Tialara approached the building and climbed it with incredible speed to get a better vantage point.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25


Having decided on a plan, the crew split up. As Krass staked out the front of the building with Shabbezz and Harbug, Angelica scouted out the back of the building. Tialara, on light-footed cat's paws, sprang up the side of the building to the roof, where she found a good vantage point to watch and listen.

As dusk moved firmly into darkness, the outside of the building remained as commonplace and empty as ever. Krass and the others watching the front of the door grew frustrated and bored at the lack of anything interesting going on.

Tialara:

The roof is rotten in many places, with holes in the wooden shingles and very slick spots. It takes great care not to step through the rotten ceiling, but you manage. About an hour after dark - maybe 10:00 - you can hear some muttering sounds like voices, though you can't make out any of the words. Dim lights appear - brighter than a candle, maybe torches? - though you can't see any movement through your small opening in the roof that you can look through.

Angelica:

The back of the place initially looks as deserted as the front, until you notice that the boards nailing the back door closed appear to have recently been pried loose. About an hour after dark - maybe 10:00 - you see a faint glow coming through the gaps in the rotten planks of the door, where the boards over the back door were removed.


Female Changeling "Varisian" Burglar 3 (AC: 18 [T: 13 /F: 15] (+1 vs Traps); HP: 21/24 [1 Str damage]; F+1, R+6 (+1 vs traps), W+1; Init: +3; Perc: +8 [+9/+12])

Angelica makes her way back toward the group to let them know what she saw. "There is a light inside, a small one, and boards recently removed from the door. Maybe a squatter, but it doesn't look like a big slaver operation going on. I think we should go see if whoever it is knows anything."


Female Catfolk Druid (Menhir Savant) 3
status:
HP: 21/21 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +5 | AC: 14 (T 12/ F12) | Per: +8 | Init: +4

Tialara looks back at her companions and sees Angelica back with them. She attempts to sneak across the roof to join them.

Stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Ohhh...this could get bad fast. >.<


Male Orc
Spoiler:
HP 23/23; AC 11 (T10/F11); F:+2,R:+0,W:+2; Init+0; Perc-1|+1 w/ Familiar)< >Fang HP 14/14; AC 15 (T13/F12); F:+1,R:+4,W:+4; Perc+5<

Upon hearing Angelica's update to the apparent-abandonment of the building Harbug suggests "If it's just one or two vagabonds they won't give us any trouble. Yell at 'em a bit and scare 'em into telling us if they've seen anything. And if it's a band of slavers, well," Harbug pulls out his falchion "this tool works as well for dealing with slavers as it does for scaring vagabonds. Krass--you want to 'open' the door, or shall I?"


Tialara:

Your attempts at stealth were apparently noticed, as the voices inside shut off suddenly.


Male Hobgoblin Fighter 3 - 34/34HP - AC21/T13/F19 - F5 R3 W4 - +4 Perc - +2 Init - CMD18

Krass readies his shield and flail, looking at Harbug when he answers his question,"You open the door, I'll barge in and bark at the squatters to shut 'em up and get them under control".

I'm waiting for the door to open to then immediately barge to where the light is inside the building and if possible, intimidate the person/people in that room to avoid bloodshed and to secure their co-operation.


Before you go charging forth, the front door is boarded up, but Angelica told you the back was not. Which way are you going in?


Female Catfolk Druid (Menhir Savant) 3
status:
HP: 21/21 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +5 | AC: 14 (T 12/ F12) | Per: +8 | Init: +4

Tialara climbs down quickly, grabs her pack and joins her companions. "I think they heard me," she says quietly while fidgeting with her braid.


Male Orc
Spoiler:
HP 23/23; AC 11 (T10/F11); F:+2,R:+0,W:+2; Init+0; Perc-1|+1 w/ Familiar)< >Fang HP 14/14; AC 15 (T13/F12); F:+1,R:+4,W:+4; Perc+5<

The back door. Harbug quickly responds to Tialara "They'll probably think it was just a cat. Just in case, be ready to look fierce." Harbug looks over the group, his lips twitching slightly at Shabbezz, and leads the way to the back door. Once Krass is in position, he strikes!
Assuming nothing interrupts the sequence, Harbug just looks to see if everyone seems ready (i.e. weapons/claws in hand), then heads to the backdoor and attempts to kick it open.
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 Strength check to break the door
With a grunt, Harbug's foot slams into the door and...


I need an entry order. Krass, ...


Male Hobgoblin Fighter 3 - 34/34HP - AC21/T13/F19 - F5 R3 W4 - +4 Perc - +2 Init - CMD18

I enter the inn. I assume I know in what part of the building the light was spotted at. Once I enter I move towards that section of the inn. If I spot people there, my first action will be to intimidate them to make sure they don't take up arms against us. Since the door is being kicked in I do this fast without taking the time to look for traps and such. Move action to move in, move action towards the room.

Krass raises his shield and presses his body against it. He barges into the inn to move on to the room where the light was spotted, hoping that any inhabitants are to be found there.


Female Catfolk Druid (Menhir Savant) 3
status:
HP: 21/21 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +5 | AC: 14 (T 12/ F12) | Per: +8 | Init: +4

I'm last in line.


Male Orc
Spoiler:
HP 23/23; AC 11 (T10/F11); F:+2,R:+0,W:+2; Init+0; Perc-1|+1 w/ Familiar)< >Fang HP 14/14; AC 15 (T13/F12); F:+1,R:+4,W:+4; Perc+5<

Harbug either follows Krass, or Angelica if she steps up to go in. He assumes Shabbezz doesn't want to be in front of him, and Tialara is clearly hanging back.


Harbug's foot practically rips the door open, the flimsy wooden latch holding it closed from the inside nearly exploding from the wall. In went Krass, followed closely by Harbug and the others, into what was obviously the storage and food preparation area of the tavern. The light was coming from the main room, and Krass followed it in.

There was no one there. Dancing in the air near the ceiling were four lights, each as bright as a torch, casting full illumination into the tavern. Tables and chairs sat round the room, and the bar was intact, though slightly mouldered.

Then, from a spot to the fighter's right, came a quick chant followed by a curscating rainbow of arcane energies.

I need a Will save from Krass, Harbug, and Angelica

mechanics:

Angelica 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Harbug 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (3) + 0 = 3
Krass 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Shabezz 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Tialara 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
enemy 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Round 1 (part1):

Initiatives:
Krass 17 (if he is still standing)
enemy 12

Here's the map

So, Krass will act in Round 1 (assuming he passes his will save), and then I will do a combat update. Then, everyone will act (without waiting on the others) and I will merge combat actions together, as needed. If you need contingencies, spell them out.


Male Hobgoblin Fighter 3 - 34/34HP - AC21/T13/F19 - F5 R3 W4 - +4 Perc - +2 Init - CMD18

Will save:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

I assume this ain't enough and Krass gets KO'd.


Female Changeling "Varisian" Burglar 3 (AC: 18 [T: 13 /F: 15] (+1 vs Traps); HP: 21/24 [1 Str damage]; F+1, R+6 (+1 vs traps), W+1; Init: +3; Perc: +8 [+9/+12])

If allowed, Angelica will want to be second, since she is mostly melee. While exploring I would imagine her and Krass would trade places so she can trapfind.

Will save 1d20 ⇒ 13... ooh just maybe if the caster has a crap score.

Angelica rushes in with the group, before the flash of color gets her attention.


Male Orc
Spoiler:
HP 23/23; AC 11 (T10/F11); F:+2,R:+0,W:+2; Init+0; Perc-1|+1 w/ Familiar)< >Fang HP 14/14; AC 15 (T13/F12); F:+1,R:+4,W:+4; Perc+5<

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 Will save
Harbug howls as the arcane lights wash over him, his anger stronger than their magic.


mechanics:

2d4 ⇒ (3, 2) = 5
1d4 ⇒ 4

2d4 + 2 ⇒ (2, 3) + 2 = 7

The colorful energy drops Angelica and Krass to the ground, their bodies hitting the floor roughly. Harbug howls through the energies, forcing their seductive powers from his mind with pure rage. The howl is interrupted as a pair of blue-white missiles dart from the hands of a rail thin man with a weak chin and tattered robes. The man's clothing looks like it could have once belonged to a noble, but its appearance was anything but noble now.

The small missiles blast into Harbug, burning flesh and scorching cloth. They rocked the half-orc backwards, knocking his head on the rough wall beside him. The opponent scampered to the far side of the bar, leering at Harbug, the only opponent still standing...that he can see.

Rounds 1-2:

Angelica and Krass are unconscious, blinded and stunned for 5 rounds, blinded and stunned for a further 4, and then stunned for 1. Looks like you guys are sitting this one out.

Harbug takes 7 damage

Initiatives:

Angelica 9 [zzz]
Shabbezz 7
Tialara 6
Harbug 3
Krass 17 [zzz]
enemy 12

Here's the updated map.


Male Orc
Spoiler:
HP 23/23; AC 11 (T10/F11); F:+2,R:+0,W:+2; Init+0; Perc-1|+1 w/ Familiar)< >Fang HP 14/14; AC 15 (T13/F12); F:+1,R:+4,W:+4; Perc+5<

Harbug, practically staggered by the man's assault growls in his strange guttural tone.

Orcish:
Blood for the blood god, blood from the blood god, my wounds be sealed that I may take threefold in thy name!

Healing Hex on Harbug 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
"You'll pay for that, you bastard." Harbug says as he ducks behind the bar.
Move to L-10, crouch behind bar to block line-of-sight; if I can't block line of sight in L-10, then L-9 instead.
After a whisper from Harbug, the small, dark form on Harbug's shoulders stealthily slips off them, moving toward the man, looking ready to pounce.
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27 Stealth check by Fang
Fang attempts to stealth toward the man at half speed from L-10 to I-9; this may provoke if he has a weapon out, as Fang is entering his square (if he notices it?). Assuming she gets there and lives, Fang has an action readied to attack him if he casts a spell; if Harbug is crouched in L-9, then no readied action because moving half-speed means double move into his square, but he still might provoke if he casts.


Female Catfolk Druid (Menhir Savant) 3
status:
HP: 21/21 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +5 | AC: 14 (T 12/ F12) | Per: +8 | Init: +4

Seeing Angelica and Krass fall, then Harbug being struck by mystical energy, caused Tialara blink in surprise. Regaining her senses, the Druid moved towards the bar, L-6, and called upon the mystical energies of water. Pointing her finger at the robed figure, particles of ice quickly manifested and congealed to form an icicle almost the size of a short sword, then launched at high speed. Water Domain Power: Icicle

Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

I'm pretty sure that's a miss.


Female Grippli Wizard (Controller) 3 / Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +2 / AC 17, touch 13, flat 15 (mage armor) / HP 21 of 21 / Init +6 / Perc +2

Shabezz yelped, startled as Harbug was struck in front of her. Quickly realizing that she can't do much from outside the doorway, she scrambles past Harbug's legs and hops over to L8, using the bar as cover to hide her 2 foot frame.

When she's able to peer over the edge at the attacker, she moves her webbed hands in arcane patterns and chants swiftly, taking aim.

Magic Missile (no attack roll): 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


mechanics:

2d4 + 2 ⇒ (1, 4) + 2 = 7

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
1d2 - 4 ⇒ (1) - 4 = -3

The thin man completely ignored the cat as Fang stalked across the room. His attention was more taken with the blue-white missiles that Shabbezz sent his way. His arms flew in front of his face as he tried to ward them off, and he moved quickly to the side to get away. Tialara's icicle missed his as he moved, but his new position exposed Harbug, who received another pair of missiles. Fang swatted at the man as he moves past, but the tiny claws were ignored.

Harbug, I'll give you this one for free. Normally I ignore familiars, but if they are going to jump out and start attacking, they are fair game. Those magic missiles that just hit you would have killed your familiar.

Rounds2-3:

Harbug takes 7 damage

Initiatives:

Angelica 9 [zzz]
Shabbezz 7
Tialara 6
Harbug 3
Krass 17 [zzz]
enemy 12

Here's the updated map.


Female Catfolk Druid (Menhir Savant) 3
status:
HP: 21/21 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +5 | AC: 14 (T 12/ F12) | Per: +8 | Init: +4
DM Bigrin wrote:


Here's the updated map.

Linkified


Male Orc
Spoiler:
HP 23/23; AC 11 (T10/F11); F:+2,R:+0,W:+2; Init+0; Perc-1|+1 w/ Familiar)< >Fang HP 14/14; AC 15 (T13/F12); F:+1,R:+4,W:+4; Perc+5<

Harbug collapses in a heap; the blood from his head slowly pooling on the floor. The Blood God's Fang goes to claim its prize; it laps twice at the blood before settling down on the orc's shoulders to watch the ongoing battle.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 Stabilization check


Female Catfolk Druid (Menhir Savant) 3
status:
HP: 21/21 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +5 | AC: 14 (T 12/ F12) | Per: +8 | Init: +4

Seeing Harbug collapse on the floor, Tialara unhooks her sling from her belt, loads it, spins it quickly, and launches the projectile at the man.

Ranged Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Wow, I just can't get a break.


Female Grippli Wizard (Controller) 3 / Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +2 / AC 17, touch 13, flat 15 (mage armor) / HP 21 of 21 / Init +6 / Perc +2

Shabbezz ducks down low behind the bar once more as the missiles whiz past her and strike Harbug. She is worried for the state of her party-mate, but lacks any healing magic that might aid his recovery.

Instead she rolls up the sleeves of her robe shimmies to L9, where she begins chanting and produces some fine sand from her component pouch before popping her head over the counter.

Casting sleep (DC 15 Will negates) in a 10-foot radius burst centered on I10.


mechanics:

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

2d4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 1) + 2 = 6

The man appeared to grow drowsy for a moment, as Shabbezz's spell hit him, but with a shake of his head, he threw the spell off. The Grippli was the recipient of the next set of magic missiles, the darts of force tearing holes in amphibian flesh as Tialara's projectile flew harmlessly wide.

Round 3-4:

Shabbezz takes 6 damage

Initiatives:

Angelica 9 [zzz]
Shabbezz 7
Tialara 6
Harbug 3 [zzz]
Krass 17 [zzz]
enemy 12


Female Catfolk Druid (Menhir Savant) 3
status:
HP: 21/21 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +5 | AC: 14 (T 12/ F12) | Per: +8 | Init: +4

Tialara seeing her small companion take a hit from the mystical darts, caused the Druid to get angry, climb over the bar, and rush at the man.

Double Move action: Moving over K7, J8, J9, ending at I10

Someone has to get next to him. He's just whittling us down.


Male Orc
Spoiler:
HP 23/23; AC 11 (T10/F11); F:+2,R:+0,W:+2; Init+0; Perc-1|+1 w/ Familiar)< >Fang HP 14/14; AC 15 (T13/F12); F:+1,R:+4,W:+4; Perc+5<

Harbug coughs once, then a second time. More blood trickles down his face as rolls over to be next to Shabbezz. He grunts once and winces in pain as he chants in orcish. "Das Blut Gottes Fluch über dich, Schwäche in Ihrem Blut durchfluten."

orcish:
The Blood God's curse upon you, weakness suffuse into your blood.

With a groan he whispers to Fang again. The cat does not pause; it struts toward the spellcaster and brushes against his legs.

5-foot to L9, cast Touch of Fatigue to be delivered by Fang; standard action causes me to start bleeding again (-1 HP, need to stabilize again next round). Still taking cover behind the bar. Fang moves L9->L10-K11-J11-I11, provokes if the man threatens--I still don't know if he has a weapon out--and tries to touch him.
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13 Touch attack, if it hits fort save DC 12 or fatigued (-2 STR & DEX for a round).

101 to 150 of 2,337 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Bigrin's Shattered Star IC (Group B) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.