Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Bigrin's Shattered Star (Inactive)

Game Master bigrin42

In Varisia's bustling frontier city ofMagnimar, the Pathfinder Society's newest lodge recruits a team of rookie Pathfinders to track down rogue agent Natalya Vancaskerkin-who also happens to be one of the Varisian criminals known as the Sczarni. Yet


1 to 50 of 812 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

The sun is approaching its zenith as you near Heidmarch Manor, the letter you you received early in the morning clutched in your hand. Reading the letter again, you wonder at its contents, and what they can mean for your immediate future.

Letter:
Greetings, fellow seeker of adventure!

I am Sheila Heidmarch, Venture Captain of the newest Pathfinder Society lodge - and the only such lodge in Varisia at this time. You have come to my attention as someone who possesses a certain amount of skills and interests that make you an excellent addition to a highly specialized tea, I'm putting together for a matter of grave import, not only to the Society, but to Varisia as a whole. Please report an hour before noon to Heidmarch Manor - you will be compensated for your visit, but that reward will pale in light of the riches that await you should we come to an agreement on my proposition to you. I look forward to meeting you soon.

- Sheila Heidmark

Certainly it seems that though you are a relatively new member in the Pathfinders, and not yet having made your mark in the organization, you are about to be offered the chance to do so.

The manor grounds are surrounded by an enormous stone wall, topped with iron spikes, but the heavy wrought-iron gates stand open during the day. You have heard visitors are always welcome at the Manor, which double as the Pathfinder Lodge, Pathfinders especially so.

When you knock on the door, you are taken to a drawing room, where several others already wait. More trickle in after you arrive. The butler asks that you all please wait patiently while Lady Heidmarch is finishing up a meeting with an unexpected visitor. In excited tones, he says "It's Koriah Azmeren. The Koriah Azmerren! In our Lodge! I had best go see if they need anything more." With that, the man scurried out of the room, leaving you to get acquainted with the others.

Ready...set...go!


Male Dwarf Master of Many Styles 1 (AC: 20 [T: 20 FF: 13]** | CMD: 16** | HP: 4/10 | F+4, R+4, W+5** | Init: +4 |Perc: +6 | Conditions: +1 Will Save, +5 AC)

A dwarf wearing simple and well worn, but still quite sturdy, travel gear, and a neatly trimmed short beard, is the first to step into the drawing room. He has a look of patient curiosity on his face from both the note and the butler's comment. In his usual fashion, he finds himself a comfortable place to sit, and starts to meditate as he waits for the others to arrive.


Human Inquisitor (Sin-Eater) 2 HP 18/18 | AC 18 | T 11 | FF 17 | CMB +3 | F +3 | R +1 | W +6| Init +4 | Per +8

A tall dark haired Varisan woman enters the room, her pale face intent on her surroundings, seemingly missing no detail. Of martial bearing, as the gleaming breastplate and weapons at her belt attest, her visage notably relaxes once she perceives no threat. Noticing the dwarf, deep in meditation, she quietly shrugs off her backpack and shield and places them against the wall, within reach of course of the chair she chooses; sitting relaxed but alert.


HP 7/7 | DR5/elec | AC 16 | vRange 18 | T 14 | FF 12 | CMD 14 | F -1 | R +6 | W +0 | Init +4| Per +4 Sylph Ninja 1

A pale, non-descript maid enters behind you. She is neither pretty or ugly, with her hair in two pale plaits, and disinterested grey eyes. I will be here if you feel the need for refreshments. she says in a soft, bored voice. She scans each of you briefly for a response and then stands by the wall, waiting patiently to be called upon.

If you bother to look at the girl closely, it may seem odd that her maid's outfit is frayed and ill-fitting. Not what you would expect in a servant of a manor such as this.


Male Dwarf Wizard (Abjurer)-4 (Current HP 17/26)

Missive in one hand, a half filled mug in the other, the cleric of Cayden Cailean finds the mansion fairly easily and smiles as he walks through the open gates. His greenish tinged skin gives away his orcish heritage pretty obviously, but his features lack the harsh edges that a true orc would have. Indeed, some might consider him merely rugged if his coloration were more typical.

A wooden symbol of the hero god sways on his chain shirt clad chest, and his rapier is strapped to his side by a stylish sash. Once he is directed to the drawing room, he nods to the others there, and takes a swig of his mug. "Hello, so this is a pathfinder lodge. I think I like it."

At Adyn's offer, he smiles, "Didn't know what was served here, so I brought my own."


Female Human (w/Fetchling ancestry)

A woman with hair of coal and skin of ash enters the drawing room. She wears black studded leather armor and travel-stained clothes. Her gear is worn but serviceable, and all in subdued tones of black or brown. In fact, the only real color anywhere on her person is a single lock of her long bangs which has been dyed bright pink, and one nail on each hand which has been painted yellow to match her eyes -- eyes which seem to be entirely without pupils.

"I thought I'd be early," she observes, "but I guess I was mistaken."

She finds a seat in the drawing room away from the others and places her backpack to one side of it. But even upon sitting she never lets go of her battle-scarred staff of willow wood.


Male Dwarf Wizard (Abjurer)-4 (Current HP 17/26)

Pakak nods to Zarazin, noticing her eyes, "I wouldn't worry about it. I don't think our hosts have really come in yet."


Male Dwarf Master of Many Styles 1 (AC: 20 [T: 20 FF: 13]** | CMD: 16** | HP: 4/10 | F+4, R+4, W+5** | Init: +4 |Perc: +6 | Conditions: +1 Will Save, +5 AC)

The dwarf brings his thoughts back to the scene before him, "So do any of you know who this Koriah Azmeren is? He sounds important, but my studies have kept me busy, so I am not aware of his significance."


Human Inquisitor (Sin-Eater) 2 HP 18/18 | AC 18 | T 11 | FF 17 | CMB +3 | F +3 | R +1 | W +6| Init +4 | Per +8

Greetings, I believe the butler said that our hosts are entertaining someone of import , judging by his haste. I am Eowithe Mournegrym, servant of Desna, it is a pleasure to meet you all.


Male Dwarf Wizard (Abjurer)-4 (Current HP 17/26)

"The name's not ringing a chime," Pakak answers Crugold first, then smiles at Eowithe, and holds out his hand, "Pakak, cleric of Cayden Cailean, and new to this whole 'pathfinder' thing. Nice to meet you."


A handful of minutes after Eowithe arrived, two women stepped into the room. The first is your host, Sheila Heidmarch, easily recognizable by her Venture Captain badge and air of absolute ownership. The other woman was an attractive half-elf, clad in leathers and armed with a distinctive-looking mithral-and-redwood aklys, as well as a bastard sword slung in a sheath across her back.

Sheila looks at the group of you, raising her eyebrow at the "maid", and says in an unusually deep and sultry voice, "Thank you each for coming. I know the letter was cryptic, and perhaps a bit apocryphal, but I have heard of your skills and have brought you together for a special job. I apologize for keeping you waiting. Koriah just returned from the Fogscar Mountains with a veritable trove of Thassalonian artifcats, and word of a possible new trade pass through that area. I must spend a few more moments with her, discussing the implications of this."

She looked thoughtful for a moment, and then said,"Please, won't you follow me into the next room? I have something I'd like for you to look at while Koriah and I finish our conversation.

She leads you through a door into a fairly well-laid-out library. The walls are lined with bookshelves, while several tables are heaped with scrolls and books. The center table, however, holds only a few scrolls and an ornate cubical coffer, made of stone and about 6 inches per side, covered in Thassilonian runes.

"I hope you can help me with a minor issue. This stone coffer is an ancient Thassilonian puzzle, a cunning feat of both magic and engineering known as a paradox box. Have you heard of them? No? Well, it's not surprising. They are quite rare. Asyou'll see from even casual investigation, what appear to be seams on the sides here are actually only shallow grooves. There are no obvious seams, nothing to pry at, or dig into. Each paradox box has its own secret method of being opened. Whether it is a command word, magical triggers, or hidden catches, each box is unique and fiendishly difficult to open."

"This box was one of the items found by Koriah, and she has made a decent start at the study of it during her return trip here. Her notes are in those scrolls there. Why don't you put your heads together and see if you can't crack this box open?"

She laughed lightly. "I mean that figurateively, of course. The box is a near priceless artifact, and I don't want it damaged in the opening. Even if the box is empty - and I fully expect it to be - it is a valuable find, and knowing the method of opening it would triple the value. Think of this as sort of an audition, if you will - because the task I have in mind for you will require as much wit as it does brawn."

With that, she inclined her head to you and left the library. Koriah simply smiled in a friendly way, tugged her forelock to you and followed, closing the door behind her.

Okay, what do you do? The more detailed your actions, the more detailed (and less heavy-handed) I can be with my responses.


Human Inquisitor (Sin-Eater) 2 HP 18/18 | AC 18 | T 11 | FF 17 | CMB +3 | F +3 | R +1 | W +6| Init +4 | Per +8

Hmmmm, let us first take a look at Koriah's notes.


One scroll lists translations of the significant runes on the box-one of the most oft-repeated symbols was the rune for "wrath," which Koriah also notes is associated with evocation magic, and in the earliest days of Thassilon with the word "kindness." Her notes indicate that this rune merely marks the box has having once belonged to a citizen of the Thassilonian nation of Bakrakhan, and that the rune likely has little to do with the method of opening this particular paradox box.

Another of Koriah's scrolls lists a few other key observations-the key observation being that five of the box's faces are identical, but on one face, several additional runes appear. These runes spell out the word "CRUEL." She's also noted that each of the individual runes in the word can be reorganized by touching two runes at once-doing so causes the two touched runes to exchange places for an hour before reverting to their original spelling of" CRUEL."


Male Dwarf Master of Many Styles 1 (AC: 20 [T: 20 FF: 13]** | CMD: 16** | HP: 4/10 | F+4, R+4, W+5** | Init: +4 |Perc: +6 | Conditions: +1 Will Save, +5 AC)

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Knowledge (religion) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Knowledge (history) 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13 on the off chance dwarven history may include something helpful; otherwise, disregard

After going through the notes and giving the box a once over, Crugold steps back and tries to see if anything he knew might be of use to solving this puzzle.


Male Dwarf Wizard (Abjurer)-4 (Current HP 17/26)

Pakak also takes a look at the notes, and muses over the religious possibilities

Knowledge Religion 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15


Intelligence or Linguistics (trained only) are your best bet


Human Inquisitor (Sin-Eater) 2 HP 18/18 | AC 18 | T 11 | FF 17 | CMB +3 | F +3 | R +1 | W +6| Init +4 | Per +8

Int 1d20 ⇒ 14

Words and such are not Eowithe's strong suit, but she tries to puzzle out a different combination of runes from the word cruel.


HP 7/7 | DR5/elec | AC 16 | vRange 18 | T 14 | FF 12 | CMD 14 | F -1 | R +6 | W +0 | Init +4| Per +4 Sylph Ninja 1

The "maid" follows you into the library, and leans in a little too closely for a well-trained servant.

Languages: Common, Undercommon, Auran, & Sylvan

Int: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

Disable Device: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11


Female Human (w/Fetchling ancestry)

"The only anagram I see in Common is 'Lucre' -- and that's too filthy to be the answer. What about names -- are there five letter names listed in the notes? Someone who owned the box, perhaps, or the place it came from?"

Zazerin gently leans over to pick up the puzzle box. "May I?" she asks. Then she picks it up and casts Detect Magic, spending some time to identify the aura or properties.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

"Hmmm. Do any of those five runes have a correspondence to any of the schools of magic?"


Int DC 12:

Common anagrams of CRUEL = ULCER, LUCRE

One of the runes repeated all over the box, but not on the side with the CRUEL runes is "wrath", which has long been associated with evocation magic.

Spellcraft DC 10:

faint conjuration aura

Disable Device DC 5:

There are no moving parts to pick. This box does not appear to be able to be opened by common means.


HP 7/7 | DR5/elec | AC 16 | vRange 18 | T 14 | FF 12 | CMD 14 | F -1 | R +6 | W +0 | Init +4| Per +4 Sylph Ninja 1

Adyn will wait for a time to see if anyone else picks up this clue. When she can wait no more, the "maid" will impatiently blurt out, That word, "Wrath," doesn't it have something to do with evocation magic?


Female Human (w/Fetchling ancestry)

"Evocation, you say? Well in that case, close your eyes."

Zerazin casts Flare directly on the sixth side of the box.


Male Dwarf Wizard (Abjurer)-4 (Current HP 17/26)

"Beats saying 'please' in every language we can manage." Pakak chuckles.


Male Dwarf Master of Many Styles 1 (AC: 20 [T: 20 FF: 13]** | CMD: 16** | HP: 4/10 | F+4, R+4, W+5** | Init: +4 |Perc: +6 | Conditions: +1 Will Save, +5 AC)

Int 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Crugold has no idea and waits to see what the others come up with.


The room glows with the incandescent light given off by Zarazin's spell. However, when everyone has finished blinking the stars from their eyes, the box sits, unmoved by the spell.


Human Inquisitor (Sin-Eater) 2 HP 18/18 | AC 18 | T 11 | FF 17 | CMB +3 | F +3 | R +1 | W +6| Init +4 | Per +8

Perhaps the proper word must be spelt by the runes when the spell is cast upon the box.


Male Dwarf Master of Many Styles 1 (AC: 20 [T: 20 FF: 13]** | CMD: 16** | HP: 4/10 | F+4, R+4, W+5** | Init: +4 |Perc: +6 | Conditions: +1 Will Save, +5 AC)

"I fear riddles have never been my forte. Perhaps that is why I am still no closer to the perfection I seek than when I first arrived here." Crugold offers his apologies as he thinks out loud about his own failings.


HP 7/7 | DR5/elec | AC 16 | vRange 18 | T 14 | FF 12 | CMD 14 | F -1 | R +6 | W +0 | Init +4| Per +4 Sylph Ninja 1

Adyn thinks out loud and mumbles to herself. The original Thassilonian word wasn't "wrath," it was actually "kindness." and on the other side the extra runes spells "cruel,"-- opposites. I wonder if there's something useful in that?


Female Human (w/Fetchling ancestry)

"That is interesting. As I think about it, the Thassilonian's believed there was an opposite to evocation -- either conjuration or abjuration. Even more interesting, the box's aura is that of conjuration."

Zerazin twirls her staff absently as she ponders.

"Unfortunately, I don't have spells of either of those schools memorized today. Might any of you have done so?"


Human Inquisitor (Sin-Eater) 2 HP 18/18 | AC 18 | T 11 | FF 17 | CMB +3 | F +3 | R +1 | W +6| Init +4 | Per +8

Abjuration...I have a protective spell of that nature
Eowithe closes her eyes in concentration her lips moving in prayer, then her eyes open and she reaches out to the box.

Casting shield of faith on the box


The box glowed slightly with a translucent blue/white aura, the same glow that always affects the targets of that particular spell. Otherwise it remains unchanged - almost mockingly so.


Male Dwarf Wizard (Abjurer)-4 (Current HP 17/26)

"Does anyone speak Thassilonian? I'm not linguist, but it seems to me that if there's a command word involved, it would be in that ancient tongue."


Female Human (w/Fetchling ancestry)

"That's a good point. I don't speak Thassilonian. But I wonder. If 'wrath' is the rune for Evocation, what's the rune for Conjuration? Or Abjuration? Can anyone find those on the box?"

Zerazin offers the box to anyone who wants to look at it.


Human Inquisitor (Sin-Eater) 2 HP 18/18 | AC 18 | T 11 | FF 17 | CMB +3 | F +3 | R +1 | W +6| Init +4 | Per +8

Frowning in frustration, Eowithe takes the box then rearranges the runes to spell LUCRE. She then places the box back on the table. She then
waits to see if any change takes place, as her shield of faith spell is still in effect.


As Eowythe's fingers rearrange the last pair of letters, The box glows briefly orange. The top fades away to reveal a furry nose and beady eyes. The nose and eyes grow larger, almost too quickly to see and a small dog-faced gremlin leaps out of the box. It is followed by another, almost instantly, and the two set about the library, chaos following in their wake. Lamps and candles were overturned, books torn from their covers, and scrolls scattered into the air.

mechanics:

Adyn 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Crugold 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Eowythe 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Pakak 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Zerazin 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
enemies 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Round 1:

In the surprise round, the creatures cause minor damage to the library.

Initiatives

Eowythe 18
Pakak 18
Adyn 16
Crugold 10
enemies 9
Zerazin 8

Freeform combat (no map). Everyone before enemies will post, then I will merge actions, do the enemies' action for the round, then we go to everyone posting. Clear as mud?

Also: Any d20 rolled must be rolled twice, with the lowest value used.


Male Dwarf Wizard (Abjurer)-4 (Current HP 17/26)

Pakak's eyes widen as the gremlin creatures pop out and start tearing the place apart, "Well, it's open! Ha! Too bad these things are trashing the place."

The priest draws his rapier and slashes at the nearest one
To hit (roll one): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
To hit (roll two): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

If the lower one manages to hit, then damage is:
1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

His rapier hits empty air! "Not my best day."


Human Inquisitor (Sin-Eater) 2 HP 18/18 | AC 18 | T 11 | FF 17 | CMB +3 | F +3 | R +1 | W +6| Init +4 | Per +8

Eowithe's cry of triumph is cut short by the appearance of the first gremlin, then the first as they scamble up her occupied arms and launch themselves off of her shoulders, leaving her hair enormously unkempt.

Not wanting to add to the destruction, Eowithe forgoes using a weapon and attempts to grab a gremlin by the scruff of the neck as it scampers by.

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

She can't quite manage to keep a smile from her mouth as the capering monsters wriggle away from her grasp, making rude gestures.


HP 7/7 | DR5/elec | AC 16 | vRange 18 | T 14 | FF 12 | CMD 14 | F -1 | R +6 | W +0 | Init +4| Per +4 Sylph Ninja 1

The "maid" quickly circles to flank one of the creatures (without a map, is it acceptable to just state that as my intent?), and pulls an elegantly curved short sword from under her skirts.
Attack 1:1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 2 = 11
Attack 2:1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 2 = 12

On the off chance that an "11" hits, Damage: 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + (5) = 6

Blast! These buggers are quick!


Male Dwarf Master of Many Styles 1 (AC: 20 [T: 20 FF: 13]** | CMD: 16** | HP: 4/10 | F+4, R+4, W+5** | Init: +4 |Perc: +6 | Conditions: +1 Will Save, +5 AC)

Crugold takes up a odd looking battle stance as he immediately moves to pummel the closest one into submission, or at the very least get it's attention.

Activating Snapping Turtle Stance (+1 AC if at least one hand is free)
Unarmed Strike (lethal) 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Unarmed Strike (letal) 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11


HP 7/7 | DR5/elec | AC 16 | vRange 18 | T 14 | FF 12 | CMD 14 | F -1 | R +6 | W +0 | Init +4| Per +4 Sylph Ninja 1

Has anyone done statistical analysis of Paizo's dice roller? Not just here but in other campaigns, I find that players' rolls tend to be excessively low. In eight attack rolls, none of us even managed to get a single "average" 10 or 11, nevermind a "good" roll. Whats with that? Alright... now back to our regularly scheduled fun.


Male Dwarf Master of Many Styles 1 (AC: 20 [T: 20 FF: 13]** | CMD: 16** | HP: 4/10 | F+4, R+4, W+5** | Init: +4 |Perc: +6 | Conditions: +1 Will Save, +5 AC)

I haven't done a formal study, but I have noticed in all of my games that it tends to roll high or low. Hitting the average numbers is surprisingly rare.


HP 7/7 | DR5/elec | AC 16 | vRange 18 | T 14 | FF 12 | CMD 14 | F -1 | R +6 | W +0 | Init +4| Per +4 Sylph Ninja 1

Our average for the 8 rolls above was "4.75" . On a d20 it should be "10.5". Less than half of average! Just playin' whilst we wait for the real fun to resume.


Female Human (w/Fetchling ancestry)

I don't know. I've had one PbP game where it seemed like 4 out of 5 rolls were 15+. Of course, those were all Diplomacy rolls -- we didn't roll that well in combat.


Male Dwarf Master of Many Styles 1 (AC: 20 [T: 20 FF: 13]** | CMD: 16** | HP: 4/10 | F+4, R+4, W+5** | Init: +4 |Perc: +6 | Conditions: +1 Will Save, +5 AC)

Like I said, either high or low. I have yet to have a character that actually rolls average numbers on a regular basis. They are either do really good or really crappy.


Sorry for the delay. Yesterday's game was hairy. As for "everage", that really only holds for statistically large samples (>10000, for example.

The pugwampis evade everyone's attempts to grab or strike them, cackling merrily as they continued to destroy books and scrolls. The one nearest Zerazin grabbed one of Koriah's scrolls and happily tore it in two.

Round 1-2:

Initiatives

Zerazin 8
Eowythe 18
Pakak 18
Adyn 16
Crugold 10
enemies 9

Also: Any d20 rolled must be rolled twice, with the lowest value used.


Female Human (w/Fetchling ancestry)

"I told you LUCRE was too filthy to use," Zerazin sighs.

Then she maneuvers so that she can use Color Spray to best effect. The most important thing is that it effects both of the creatures. She'd like to avoid hitting any of the other people, but as long as she gets both creatures, she isn't overly concerned with that.

If it isn't possible to catch both creatures in the same Color Spray, she will instead hit the one closest to her with her staff.

Staff attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Staff attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Staff damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Male Dwarf Wizard (Abjurer)-4 (Current HP 17/26)

"Less 'I told you so' and more pokey slash stabby," Pakak advises as he thrusts with his rapier at one of the things again.

To hit #1: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
To Hit #2: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

If lowest hit made it, dmg is: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Male Dwarf Master of Many Styles 1 (AC: 20 [T: 20 FF: 13]** | CMD: 16** | HP: 4/10 | F+4, R+4, W+5** | Init: +4 |Perc: +6 | Conditions: +1 Will Save, +5 AC)

Giving up on trying to kill these stupid things immediately, Crugold figures he has a decent chance of stopping some of the destruction. [b]"Cease and desist, you despicable beast." He yells at the closest one with the most terrifying inflection in his voice he can manage.

Intimidate 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19
Intimidate 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12
God, I hate this dice roller some days, especially in combination with pugwampis. Crugold may as well not even be in this battle for as much good as he's going to accomplish.


HP 7/7 | DR5/elec | AC 16 | vRange 18 | T 14 | FF 12 | CMD 14 | F -1 | R +6 | W +0 | Init +4| Per +4 Sylph Ninja 1

Adyn takes a 5' step to flank with Pakak, and takes another swing at one of the critters with her curved short sword.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 2 = 23
Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 2 = 16
Damage: 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + (5) = 6

Stop making such a mess! The mistress will be most upset.


Human Inquisitor (Sin-Eater) 2 HP 18/18 | AC 18 | T 11 | FF 17 | CMB +3 | F +3 | R +1 | W +6| Init +4 | Per +8

Getting a little tired with the creatures antics, Eowithe once again attempts to snare one of them

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

yeesh!

1 to 50 of 812 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Bigrin's Shattered Star IC (Group A) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.