Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Bigrin's Second Darkness

Game Master bigrin42

A foul omen looms in the sky over the scoundrel city of Riddleport, an ominous shadow that defies the light. Is it a curse laid millennia ago by forgotten mages? Does it forewarn against the return of some terrible foe? Or does it portend a terrible


801 to 850 of 3,343 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>

mechanics:

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
1d6 ⇒ 1

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12
1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
1d6 ⇒ 6
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
1d6 ⇒ 2

1d6 ⇒ 6

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Calla and Anklebiter each move in different directions, trying to get away from the cockroaches. Calla maintained the presence of mind to wing another arrow at the nearest wererat. The arrow hit, but the wererat brushed aside like a bee sting. But, the blow must have spoiled its aim, because its return arrow sailed off into the night.

The cockroaches followed Calla, feasting on tender flesh that was still covered in the rancid goo from the entangling bag.

Elsewhere, Lefrik slammed his axe into his opponent, the blade tearing fur and flesh, though the wound seemed to close partially over immediately. Kelendra's spell took effect, closing over Lefirks wounds. In return, the wererat fastened its teeth on the big man's shoulder, drawing a lot of blood in the process.

Another shaft sped out of the darkness, slamming into the third wererat and sending it gurgling into the mire. The screech of a large hunting bird rang out into the misty dark like cry of exultation.

Rounds 3-4:

Lefrik takes 6 damage and owes me a Fort save.
Calla takes 6 damage

bruendor 12
lefrik 12
anklebiter 11
calla 20
kelendra 15
enemies 13

Here's the map.


Male(HP:58/58; AC:17/10/17;F+8,R+3,W+2;Init +0;Per +8) Human (Ulfen) Barbarian 5

The dwarf's warning is a wise one, but the barbarian can do little to prevent the teeth from biting into him. Lefrik tries not to think of what the bite might mean. He grits his teeth and retaliates as best he can. "Our employer has an amazing gift for underestimating threats."

Going to power attack to get a bonus to get a -1 on regular hit, and +3 (Thanks to it being a two handed weapon) on dmg. Already counted in
To hit: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
dmg: 1d12 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Fort Save:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

As he notes the arrows coming in, he also calls out, "Desna bless your aim whoever you are."


half-elf Oracle 5 | HP 43/43 | AC 22/16/20 (+4 CoS on) | F +3, R +3, W +4 | init +2, Perception +6 | CMB +4, CMD 16

Round 4, HP 17/17, AC 22

Kel creates a second Moonlight Bridge, bridging the gap between the Call and Anklebiter and the rest of the group.

Moonlight Bridge, 20' long and 10' wide, (-C,-10/-9) to (A, -10/-9)


Half-Elf (Chelaxian) Female HP 37/37, AC 17/12/16, F +7, R +4, W +9, Init +6, Per +12 Inquisitor 5

Status:

AC 15, touch 12, flat-footed 13
Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +7
CMD 14
HP 5/15
Divine retribution (DC 13) 0/6; Judgments 1/1
Effects: Protection from evil, wrath, smiting judgment

Calla curses, firing another arrow before moving into the water in an effort to get away from the bugs. Wasn't sure if 16 hit

"This is a nice little trap that was set up for us. The question is was Saul a dupe or the devil behind it." she calls out to her colleagues.

Mechanics:

Standard action: fire arrow, 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Damage (using smiting judgment): 1d8 ⇒ 4
Move action: Move 20 feet south, to A-11


Male Goblin Wizard 5 (Abjurer); Init +2; Darkvision 60 ft,; Perception +3; AC 13 (touch 13, flatfooted 12; +2 Dex., +1 size); hp 35; Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +5

"Maybe keep one rat alive, burn its toes until it says?" Anklebiter suggests with - for a Goblin - subtle sarcasm. He flings acid at the wererat again.

So... did my last attack hit it or not? ^^; And did it take full damage, or does its damage reduction apply to magic acid?
Ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21, damage if successful: 1d3 ⇒ 3.


If a 19 touch doesn't hit at level 2, we're doing something wrong. I added the damage into the mix, but managed to forget to include it in the combat update. As far as you can tell, it seemed to do the trick.


HP 37/46, AC 16/12/14, F +4, R +6, W +2, Init +2, Per +8 (+10 traps)

Round 3

"That he does, Lefrik," Bruendor says as he continues distracting the wererat. "Just as we have a way of defying them."

Mechanics:

Once again, aid Lefrik's attack. 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23


Spoiler:

1d6 ⇒ 3

Bruendor slid into place to distract the wererat as Lefrik's mighty axe came whistling in. The distraction was enough to do the job, and Lefrik's blow neatly trimmed the wererat's head from its body. The furred monstrosity collapsed onto the debris and twitched for a moment, spraying blood in a fine mist about the trio.

Anklebiter and Calla both return fire at the wererat on the northern slope, their combined efforts dropping it to the muck. Then, Calla took advantage of Kel's moonlight bridge to put some distance between her and the cockroaches. The move seems futile, as the skittering creatures still follow her, rasping mouths making dozens of small bites all over her.

A splashing noise from across the water can be heard, likely that of your ally coming across to meet you. Calla was startled to hear the bird of prey screech nearby, and held up her hands to ward off a dark shape that appeared out of the mist and raced for her head. thus, her hands were in perfect position to catch the small vial of blue liquid that the bird placed with an almost delicate efficiency.

Rounds 4-5:

Calla takes 3 damage

bruendor 12
lefrik 12
anklebiter 11
calla 20
kelendra 15
enemies 13

Here is the updated map


Half-Elf (Chelaxian) Female HP 37/37, AC 17/12/16, F +7, R +4, W +9, Init +6, Per +12 Inquisitor 5

I specifically wanted to go into the water to try to get the bugs off me.

Calla opens the bottle and sniffs at it.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Well, that didn't help. Any chance the bottle's labeled.


half-elf Oracle 5 | HP 43/43 | AC 22/16/20 (+4 CoS on) | F +3, R +3, W +4 | init +2, Perception +6 | CMB +4, CMD 16

Round 5, HP 17/17, AC 22

Kel unleashes a spray of brilliant colors from her fingertips, coating the buzzing menace that threatens Calla.

cast Color Spray on the bugs, DC 15, will shift to (A,-9) if needed for the cone to effect the proper squares while still missing Calla


Male Goblin Wizard 5 (Abjurer); Init +2; Darkvision 60 ft,; Perception +3; AC 13 (touch 13, flatfooted 12; +2 Dex., +1 size); hp 35; Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +5

"That thirty-eight we kill, now?" Anklebiter asks, grinning widely as he scampers over to the closest wererat body. Unless the body seems to be carrying disease, he cautiously starts to frisk it for clues.

"Who is archer in shadows?" he calls out while thus occupied. "Be friends?"

I doubt Calla would want me firing Aciud Splash at a bunch of vermin so close to her. Am I right in doing so?


Bottle isn't labeled, but you recognize it as a form of healing potion.


Male(HP:58/58; AC:17/10/17;F+8,R+3,W+2;Init +0;Per +8) Human (Ulfen) Barbarian 5

Lefrik DOES cut the head off of the wererat, "Bitten by a rat." He seems angry now, "I know stories of shifters. Some are honored up north... but a rat? I'd rather than be dead than be one of them. No honor in such a skin."

He nods at Anklebiter, and looks out towards where the archer is, "I am Lefrik Olegson. You have done us a kindness, and I suspect know more of this meeting than we do. May we trouble you yet further with questions?"


HP 37/46, AC 16/12/14, F +4, R +6, W +2, Init +2, Per +8 (+10 traps)

"Hell, if you've got anything to ward off these pests on Calla, it'd be a great kindness!"


Half-Elf (Chelaxian) Female HP 37/37, AC 17/12/16, F +7, R +4, W +9, Init +6, Per +12 Inquisitor 5

Calla, hurting from the bugs, downs the potion.

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6?


Ah,ha! CMW ;-) Add another 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10 to that


Male(HP:58/58; AC:17/10/17;F+8,R+3,W+2;Init +0;Per +8) Human (Ulfen) Barbarian 5

"Roll on the ground, Calla, crush them as they sting and bite you. At least then you will avenge yourself." The barbarian advises, unsure how else to help.


Male Goblin Wizard 5 (Abjurer); Init +2; Darkvision 60 ft,; Perception +3; AC 13 (touch 13, flatfooted 12; +2 Dex., +1 size); hp 35; Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +5

"Roll in water, wash off gunk!" Anklebiter shouts. "Roll in mud, overpower smell!"

If he's done frisking the corpse, Anklebiter starts to lope over to Calla.

Knowledge (arcana) 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 to find some way to free Calla from these pests.


K. Nature would give more information. Other than that, you know it's a swarm, and you've observed that fire can hurt it, and color spray can't


Half-Elf (Chelaxian) Female HP 37/37, AC 17/12/16, F +7, R +4, W +9, Init +6, Per +12 Inquisitor 5

They followed me into the water?

HP: 15/15

Knowledge (nature): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13


Swim speed of 30', diminutive creatures.


Male Goblin Wizard 5 (Abjurer); Init +2; Darkvision 60 ft,; Perception +3; AC 13 (touch 13, flatfooted 12; +2 Dex., +1 size); hp 35; Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +5

Wait! Could there be anything in the portable alchemy lab to rid Calla of the scent drawing in the roaches? Craft (alchemy) check if needed: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28.


Why dn't you just kill the damn roaches? ;-)

Does no one have anything else to do this round? If not, I'll advance in the morning.


HP 37/46, AC 16/12/14, F +4, R +6, W +2, Init +2, Per +8 (+10 traps)

"Can't believe I'm doing this," Bruendor mutters as opens the flap to his backpack. He rummages around for a moment, and pulls out a flask of oil. "I am never going to hear the end of this."

"Calla!", he calls. "Dive!" He lobs the flask of oil in the swarm's direction. "Someone else, light the oil and burn them!"

Mechanics:

Move Action: pull out a flask of oil from my backpack.
Standard Action: throw it at the swarm in A-10. 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Poor man's alchemist fire, go!


Calla continued to thrash and try and get the bugs off as she chugged the mystery potion. Her wounds immediately healed and she tossed the vial in the water as she tried to get further away from the swarm. Bruendor threw a flask of oil on the bugs, pulling the stopper so that the insects were liberally splashed. Everyone stared at each other or called out inane thoughts, as the bugs continued to swarm. With a sound of exasperation, and something that sounded like "...supposed to be heroes..." the elf pulled another flask and lobbed it. The alchemist fire burned the insects and the lamp oil alike. A conflagration erupted and burned the rest of the bugs to ash. The water around Calla grew uncomfortably warm, and the stench was miserable for a moment.

Anklebiter paused from rifling the wererat's pockets, and turned to look before going back to the grisly task. In one of the thing's pockets was a rumpled note written in a cryptic hand. He also found a couple of coins and a gem. A dagger and shortbow rounded out the ensemble.

The elf looked on for a moment and said, "I have more potions if anyone needs them. My name is Kwava, and this," he gestured as the hawk returned to his story "is Ganmeed. We have been observing your successes, and come tonight with a warning...and an offer of aid."

mechanics:

1d6 ⇒ 2, doubled
1d6 ⇒ 6, doubled


Male(HP:58/58; AC:17/10/17;F+8,R+3,W+2;Init +0;Per +8) Human (Ulfen) Barbarian 5

I thought they were a swarm and thus immune to being swatted with an axe, my misread there. :o

Lefrik looks to the elf, "You have aided us already, Kwava,and we are not ungrateful. Speak, we will hear you out."


They are and they were ;-)


Half-Elf (Chelaxian) Female HP 37/37, AC 17/12/16, F +7, R +4, W +9, Init +6, Per +12 Inquisitor 5

OK, sorry. Was dealing with a dog crisis at home. Hope to catch back up on posting today. And, gah, I fricking hate swarms (as a player). Is this payback, Bigrin, for the Fellnight Queen game? ; )

"My thanks, stranger." the surly half-elf replies as her wounds knit closed. "Very convenient for us you were here and who couldn't use a good warning?"

As an aside to Anklebiter, "You find anything in the muck, o mighty wizard?"


Would I do that, mott?


Male Goblin Wizard 5 (Abjurer); Init +2; Darkvision 60 ft,; Perception +3; AC 13 (touch 13, flatfooted 12; +2 Dex., +1 size); hp 35; Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +5

"Found this," Anklebiter says, handing Calla the coins, the gem, the dagger and the shortbow. "Also this." He holds up the note - then turns to Kwava and bows.

"Many friendly greetings and thanks for help," he squeaks. "Warnings and help muckle welcome, very much welcome..." The Goblin looks up, and his voice shifts into a more sophisticated accent: "Because something fishy is going on, that is the plain and unvarnished truth."

Urrgh, I completely forgot I had alchemist fire to use, myself! >_<; Sorry, Calla. I'll remember I have the potential to throw fireballs in a bottle for the next fight.

Linguistics check to decipher the note: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25.


The note reads:

Crumpled Note:

My trusty trout Old
Stumpy’s sending
provender up Boneyard.
They’ll be dunny lie at
tomorrow’s darkman. Give
them all the crash. Don’t
try to grab any for your
birds. Keep the dummees.
The rest of the iron on
earnest of the hush and
ye’ll hie the ken.
—Z

As Anklebiter read the note, the others listen in. Bruendor smirked as he realized the note was written in a version of theives' cant.

Bruendor:

My ally Saul Vancaskerkin
is sending a group of
victims to the Boneyard.
They’ll be at the old
rendezvous tomorrow night.
Kill them all—we don’t want
to induct them to our gang.
Feel free to keep whatever
valuables they have in their
purses. When I see proof
that they are all dead, you’ll
be paid and I’ll consider you
part of the family.
—Z


Male Goblin Wizard 5 (Abjurer); Init +2; Darkvision 60 ft,; Perception +3; AC 13 (touch 13, flatfooted 12; +2 Dex., +1 size); hp 35; Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +5

"This 'Z' writes oddly," Anklebiter mutters. He holds the paper upside down and frowns. "No. Still doesn't make any sense to me. Does anyone else understand it?"


Male(HP:58/58; AC:17/10/17;F+8,R+3,W+2;Init +0;Per +8) Human (Ulfen) Barbarian 5

Lefrik glances over and blinks, "I am not by nature a reader, but it looks like some child's doggerel."


Male Goblin Wizard 5 (Abjurer); Init +2; Darkvision 60 ft,; Perception +3; AC 13 (touch 13, flatfooted 12; +2 Dex., +1 size); hp 35; Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +5

"Why would stinky, killy wererats have children's scribbles?" Anklebiter asks, puzzled. "Anyhoo, if we can have the warning from mister Kwava, maybe we can all become better friends while we take giant Lefrik Olegson to a temple. Either we make sure he isn't infected with wererat disease, or we'll have to buy a lot of cheese wheels every full moon."


Male(HP:58/58; AC:17/10/17;F+8,R+3,W+2;Init +0;Per +8) Human (Ulfen) Barbarian 5

Lefrik shudders, "Yes. I would rather be dead than become one of those things."


Half-Elf (Chelaxian) Female HP 37/37, AC 17/12/16, F +7, R +4, W +9, Init +6, Per +12 Inquisitor 5

Assuming Bruendor shares his info with us...

"And after that, I think it's time to pay a visit to Vancercaskin. I think he has some answering to do," Calla says coldly.

"And how did you come to be here to help us?" she asks Kwava as she looks at the items from Anklebiter.

Casting detect magic


half-elf Oracle 5 | HP 43/43 | AC 22/16/20 (+4 CoS on) | F +3, R +3, W +4 | init +2, Perception +6 | CMB +4, CMD 16

"I'll give what I have for a cure, my friend, you'll not suffer from lycanthropy if we can help it."

Kel will donate all she has, masterwork morningstar and all coin gained so far, to help pay for a Cure Disease for Lefrik


Male(HP:58/58; AC:17/10/17;F+8,R+3,W+2;Init +0;Per +8) Human (Ulfen) Barbarian 5

"Do you think I have it? Is there a way to find out that does NOT involve me sprouting whiskers?"

Let's not go crazy. It may not cost as much, or someone may tell him to chuck down some mildly poisonous herb or whatever and he's good with that too. :)


half-elf Oracle 5 | HP 43/43 | AC 22/16/20 (+4 CoS on) | F +3, R +3, W +4 | init +2, Perception +6 | CMB +4, CMD 16

ain't too crazy, Kel doesn't really need stuff to be effective at this level, probably easiest for her to part with the stuff needed to get a scroll or potion as opposed to anyone else in the party


Half-Elf (Chelaxian) Female HP 37/37, AC 17/12/16, F +7, R +4, W +9, Init +6, Per +12 Inquisitor 5

"How would we be able to tell if you sprouted whiskers with that mange you call a beard?" Calla says. "Is no one else concerned with our former employer selling us out? I say we catch him and come the next new moon, lock him in a room with Lefrik. If Blondie does change, well, we don't have to worry about Vancercaskin any more."


Kwava said, "Please, I have been watching your erstwhile employer for some time now and have a number of things that would best be discussed away from here. My camp is not too far away. There I have towels, a fire, and food and drink. Please, come with me and I will tell you all that I know and suspect. As for your big friend, I doubt he is in any danger. Lycanthropes this low on the food chain rarely are able to transmit their disease through a single bite. Still, there are a number of clerics in town and among my people that could determine is he had indeed been afflicted."


half-elf Oracle 5 | HP 43/43 | AC 22/16/20 (+4 CoS on) | F +3, R +3, W +4 | init +2, Perception +6 | CMB +4, CMD 16

"I think we know who set up the murder of Larur now. I wonder how well that information will go over with the other Golden Goblin employees?"


half-elf Oracle 5 | HP 43/43 | AC 22/16/20 (+4 CoS on) | F +3, R +3, W +4 | init +2, Perception +6 | CMB +4, CMD 16

"Lead the way Kwava, a little enlightenment would be most welcome."


Male(HP:58/58; AC:17/10/17;F+8,R+3,W+2;Init +0;Per +8) Human (Ulfen) Barbarian 5

"I cannot understand how bugs would pursue anything as sour as you, Calla." Lefrik grumbles. "But you are right to mention our 'employer'. Bruendor's translation is clear. Z claims Saul sent us to die."

When the elf speaks, he nods, "lead on."


Half-Elf (Chelaxian) Female HP 37/37, AC 17/12/16, F +7, R +4, W +9, Init +6, Per +12 Inquisitor 5

Calla scowls at Lefrik. "Life is hard, Blondie, I see no reason for me to be otherwise."

Heh, good line.


Male Goblin Wizard 5 (Abjurer); Init +2; Darkvision 60 ft,; Perception +3; AC 13 (touch 13, flatfooted 12; +2 Dex., +1 size); hp 35; Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +5

"Better be strong than hard," Anklebiter counters. "Strong endures. Hard shatters.

Yes, let us go to mister Kwava's camp. Not attack Saul tonight; need to refresh my spells before we do that."


Kwava leads you about a half mile from the Boneyard, to a low rise. At the top of the rise there is a divot, a low spot that is big enough for a medium-sized caravan to camp without being cramped. The bowl keeps the campsite hidden from passing eyes, and with no trees around, firelight wouldn't reflect from the boughs, giving away the camp's presence. A lone tent is pitched there, with a decent fire already set, though mostly coals.

Kwava adds fire to the coals, and pokes at the red-hot embers with a stick, stirring it back to life. He passes out food and drink, sits on a convenient stump, and begins his tale.

"I am a wild elf from the distant Mwangi Expanse. My tribe dates back to the dark times - when most elves and other fair folk left Golarion to the darkness that destroyed. We stayed, and survived, though the cost was bitter. But, when others arose to claim Golarion for the Light once more, and the other elves returned, we were here, waiting with open arms. My people's shamans and seers live under a shadow of fear that once more may Darkness claim this world.

"Almost 9 years ago, one of our seers had a vision of a lone elf holding aloft a single light against a roiling darkness. That elf was me. The divinations showed that the darkness would begin in the North. I left home the following morning, and have been traveling the North, since, looking for signs of the Darkness."

He pointed to the sky above, where the Blot hid the stars. "I don't think the signs get much clearer than that.

"About 3 years ago, I ran into a group of elven mercenaries, the Lanternbearers - their motto is 'to be the light against the darkness. They sent me to Riddleport a few months back to gather intelligence on a renegade elf that might be stirring up trouble with some of the Crimelords here. I am to watch and report on any crimelord's that may have recently taken in a mysterious elven ally.

"I am unsure around human settlements - the crowds, the smells, they all disturb me - but I have been watching from the shadows, and with Gameed's help. From my watchfulness, I think I have identified the crimelord harboring the renegade. Your employer, Saul Vancaskerin has come allied with a mysterious benefactor. He meets with him in dark places, hidden from others, and no one seems to know who this mysterious person is. I believe money is exchanging hands - how else could Vancaskerin have purchased the Gold Goblin outright, as he is rumored to have done, when he himself was nearly destitute?

"So, I have been following Vancaskerin and, when you hired on, you as well. Last night I followed Saul to meet with Ziphras, a leader of the wererats, and overheard Ziphras talking a bit too loud about this ambush. So I came to help, and to enlist your aid in return.

"It sounds as if you are to go back and confront this Saul Vacaskerin. If and when you do, please take me along that I may find out about this mysterious ally of his and return with the information I was tasked to collect.


Half-Elf (Chelaxian) Female HP 37/37, AC 17/12/16, F +7, R +4, W +9, Init +6, Per +12 Inquisitor 5

Knowledge (local): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

"I've never heard of these lanternbearers, but if you want to help us bring Vancercaskin to justice, you're welcome to join us. And then we shall let the wererats know that we are no easy pickings."

Oooh, now we're getting somewhere...


Half-Elf (Chelaxian) Female HP 37/37, AC 17/12/16, F +7, R +4, W +9, Init +6, Per +12 Inquisitor 5

Clearly Lefrik's kin are still in the dark, Calla thinks to herself, managing to bite her tongue on the acid comment for a change.


Male Goblin Wizard 5 (Abjurer); Init +2; Darkvision 60 ft,; Perception +3; AC 13 (touch 13, flatfooted 12; +2 Dex., +1 size); hp 35; Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +5

Anklebiter's eyes sparkle and he grins widely at the sight of the fire, but he seems content to poke the flames a bit with a fresh stick and admire the smoke and sparks it trails.

"Ole one-arm took in a Half-Elf lady of recent," he notes. "The new floor-chief. She uses a bit of magic.

Now we know where the money is coming from that showed up in his bookkeeping." Anklebiter flashes a quick grin at Kwava. "We checked his books; we already had a feeling that something was off at the Golden Goblin. Just for starters, he was eager to hire me on, if you can imagine that. Hmm.

It might be best not to return until after we've seen to Lefrik and are certain he is well, not to mention patch up our own scrapes and refresh our magics. And when we return, we might bring a little gift. New friend Kwava - if I may be so bold - do you think Saul would like three or four wererat heads, plucked fresh off the neck?" The Goblin giggles.

801 to 850 of 3,343 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Bigrin's Second Darkness All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.