Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


DM Bigrin's Second Darkness

Game Master bigrin42

A foul omen looms in the sky over the scoundrel city of Riddleport, an ominous shadow that defies the light. Is it a curse laid millennia ago by forgotten mages? Does it forewarn against the return of some terrible foe? Or does it portend a terrible


751 to 800 of 3,459 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>

half-elf Oracle 5 | HP 43/43 | AC 22/16/20 (+4 CoS on) | F +3, R +3, W +4 | init +2, Perception +6 | CMB +4, CMD 16

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20


The distance, the lapping waters, and the muffling effects of the fog make it impossible to overhear what the figures are saying to each other. The dark cloaks hide their identities, and make it difficult to tell if any one of them appears to be the leader.


HP 46/46, AC 16/12/14, F +4, R +6, W +2, Init +2, Per +8 (+10 traps)

Perception:

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22


See above


Male(HP:58/58; AC:17/10/17;F+8,R+3,W+2;Init +0;Per +8) Human (Ulfen) Barbarian 5

Not able to make out a damn thing, Lefrik sighs softly, then looks to the others and whispers "maybe we should announce ourselves, demand some answers and then see if we have to kill them?"


Male Goblin Wizard 5 (Abjurer); Init +2; Darkvision 60 ft,; Perception +3; AC 17 (touch 17, flatfooted 12; +2 Dex., +1 size, +4 Shield); hp 35; Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +5

I can post a little today, thanks to family. One Goblin-type Perception check! 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Not good enough by a longshot. Let's hope Stealth is more favourable for when we move out: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19.


HP 46/46, AC 16/12/14, F +4, R +6, W +2, Init +2, Per +8 (+10 traps)

"Let the others get into position, first," Bruendor whispers back. "Then we'll give them something to pay attention to."


Half-Elf (Chelaxian) Female HP 37/37, AC 17/12/16, F +7, R +4, W +9, Init +6, Per +12 Inquisitor 5

Calla already moved into position. She's just awaiting a signal. Though she'd prefer if there was some signal that would let her cast a couple spells before firing her first arrow.


I need move silently checks from everyone that's moving...and tell me your path on the map.


Half-Elf (Chelaxian) Female HP 37/37, AC 17/12/16, F +7, R +4, W +9, Init +6, Per +12 Inquisitor 5

Had a 22 Stealth earlier.

Assuming we're starting a A-13, would proceed straight north to -E-13, then one step east to -E-12.


half-elf Oracle 5 | HP 43/43 | AC 22/16/20 (+4 CoS on) | F +3, R +3, W +4 | init +2, Perception +6 | CMB +4, CMD 16

we're all moving into the defined positions right? Or do Anklebiter and Kel stay put? If moving, then...

Slosh silently: 1d20 ⇒ 6

splash, splash, splash...


HP 46/46, AC 16/12/14, F +4, R +6, W +2, Init +2, Per +8 (+10 traps)

Mechanics:

Swim silently: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


Male(HP:58/58; AC:17/10/17;F+8,R+3,W+2;Init +0;Per +8) Human (Ulfen) Barbarian 5

Lefrik, since he can wade through the water without sinking, takes a slow walk through it and hopes to use it for cover. He moves south east for a moment, then straightens to stay within arms reach of the 'coast'.

Hanging near Bruendor and his plan mostly.
Stealth": 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (3) - 5 = -2


Male Goblin Wizard 5 (Abjurer); Init +2; Darkvision 60 ft,; Perception +3; AC 17 (touch 17, flatfooted 12; +2 Dex., +1 size, +4 Shield); hp 35; Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +5

Anklebiter will stick with Calla for this one, seeing as they're both sneaky people who get along reasonably well. Can I stand on my Stealth 19 from the previous post?

If not: Stealth: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22.


Mechanics:

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

The companions spread out with varying degrees of stealth. Anklebiter and Calla moved to the north, with very little sound, though the footing was treacherous. Bruendor stepped in a hole and nearly fell into the fetid water, while Kelendra could probably be heard all the way back in the Goblin.

The shape that was obviously pulling sentry duty turned towards Kelendra, and the murmuring stopped. Fortunately for the Oracle, the mists thickened at about the same time, and the figures never spotted her moving behind the carcass of an old ship, and its accumulated trash.

Here is the map


Half-Elf (Chelaxian) Female HP 37/37, AC 17/12/16, F +7, R +4, W +9, Init +6, Per +12 Inquisitor 5

Once she gets into position, Calla will begin to prepare herself to seek vengeance against these people who've been responsible for attacking her place of employment and even nearly killing her one time.

"Divine Mistress, grant me your power that I might bring your judgment on those who have done me wrong," she quietly intones.

Calla will cast protection from evil when she gets into position (+2 deflection bonus to AC and a +2 resistance bonus on saves against attacks made or effects created by evil creatures for 2 minutes).

Assuming I get another round to act before they're aware of us, I'll cast wrath. If I get MORE time, I'll cast true strike and then in round 4 take the initiative to get this thing started.


HP 46/46, AC 16/12/14, F +4, R +6, W +2, Init +2, Per +8 (+10 traps)

Bruendor grumbled under his breath as he saw Anklebiter heading towards the hillock with Calla. "Damned greenskin, won't even follow simple directions..." Bruendor watches Kel as she gets into position, then gently elbows Lefrik. "We're on.", he said simply, advancing towards the lookouts.

Mechanics:

Once either Kel is on the pile of rubble or the guards have noticed us, I'll move forward with Lefrik, ending up in -B-10.

Just in case I need to make another one, Stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23


Waiting for any other actions/reactions. Will proceed later today if nothing else


Male Goblin Wizard 5 (Abjurer); Init +2; Darkvision 60 ft,; Perception +3; AC 17 (touch 17, flatfooted 12; +2 Dex., +1 size, +4 Shield); hp 35; Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +5

"Lornica magica me vela," Anklebiter mutters at Calla's side. He then whispers to the half-Elf: "Anklebiter make tricky sound away from us? Make them look one way while we strike from other?"

Anklebiter casts Mage Armor and offers to use Ghost Sound to create a distraction.


Male(HP:58/58; AC:17/10/17;F+8,R+3,W+2;Init +0;Per +8) Human (Ulfen) Barbarian 5

Lefrik nods and trails the dwarf. "Part of me still wants to talk to people this time, just for the novelty."


Anklebiter's sound draws the attention of the sentry away from Kelendra, and to the North. The cloaked figures murmur something else, but none appear to be moving to leave just yet. Bruendor walks forward, trailed by Lefrik, when suddenly the bottom appears to simply fall out beneath him. The dwarf plunges into deep water that covers his head. The water isn't too deep, maybe 5 feet or so, but the damage is done. the splash wasn't loud, but the sentry spun back to face the dwarf, apparently still unable to see clearly through the mists.

Spoiler:
Reflex for Lefrik to catch onto Bruendor as he goes under. Else, Bruendor needs to give me a swim check.


Male(HP:58/58; AC:17/10/17;F+8,R+3,W+2;Init +0;Per +8) Human (Ulfen) Barbarian 5

Lefrik's hand shoots out, hoping to snag the beardless dwarf.
Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Lefrik tries to grab Bruendor as the shaven dwarf goes under, but his grab misses. Fishing about in the water, his hand encounters Bruendor's shoulder, and the barbarian manages to haul Bruendor back to the surface.

I don't have my map handy, but Bruendor is in -A/-11, with Lerfrik right behind. Kel managed to make it to E/-6


Half-Elf (Chelaxian) Female HP 37/37, AC 17/12/16, F +7, R +4, W +9, Init +6, Per +12 Inquisitor 5

If they don't know we're here already, it'll be a minor miracle," Calla mutters in return. "But sure, maybe attract their attention away from us, since Blondie and Beardless may as well be yelling 'we're here.' "

Still no obvious sign that we're noticed? If not, Calla will take another round to cast wrath, focusing on one of the figures who doesn't seem to be the sentry.


There's obvious agitation, with the sentry turning back and forth, but no overt signs of malice (no drawn weapons, shouts of alarm, etc.)


HP 46/46, AC 16/12/14, F +4, R +6, W +2, Init +2, Per +8 (+10 traps)

Yeah, I figured that's what those darker blue sections were. Bruendor wouldn't know that from glancing, though.

Bruendor grabs ahold of Lefrik's hand after he goes under, sputtering softly as he is hauled back to the surface. "Be careful. Big drop right there."


Male(HP:58/58; AC:17/10/17;F+8,R+3,W+2;Init +0;Per +8) Human (Ulfen) Barbarian 5

"I had no idea dwarves were so handy for measuring depth. They should assign one of you to every long ship," Lefrik chuckles softly, but nods at the warning and moves around it as directed and as quietly as his chain will allow.

Stealth hahaha 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (3) - 5 = -2

And he keeps his ears open for sounds of conversation now that they are closer Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12


Half-Elf (Chelaxian) Female HP 37/37, AC 17/12/16, F +7, R +4, W +9, Init +6, Per +12 Inquisitor 5

Are they TRYING to make noise?


half-elf Oracle 5 | HP 43/43 | AC 22/16/20 (+4 CoS on) | F +3, R +3, W +4 | init +2, Perception +6 | CMB +4, CMD 16

Kel does her best to cover for the splashing of her companions by casting Ghost Sound to creating a splashing noise away from the party.

Ghost Sound in E0, DC14


Half-Elf (Chelaxian) Female HP 37/37, AC 17/12/16, F +7, R +4, W +9, Init +6, Per +12 Inquisitor 5

Calla casts an impressed look at the goblin as he apparently casts the spell to make noise with no sound or gestures.


Male Goblin Wizard 5 (Abjurer); Init +2; Darkvision 60 ft,; Perception +3; AC 17 (touch 17, flatfooted 12; +2 Dex., +1 size, +4 Shield); hp 35; Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +5

Anklebiter mutters under his breath and makes the appropriate gesture for Ghost sound. The sound of a cawing seagull, followed by the usual splashing and fluttering of one taking flight, moves away from Lefrik and Bruendor's location and fades into the distance.

Just adding my bit to Kelendra's. ^^;


Lefrik's loud splash completely overwhelmed the distractions elsewhere, and the sentry turned back to him. A shout of alarm split the air, followed quickly by the sound of rhythmic chanting.

Bruendor, actually I remapped the deep water so they wouldn't line up with the darker sections...just so no one had to strain themselves not to metagame :)

Round 1:

anklebiter 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
kelendra 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
bruendor 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
calla 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
lefrik 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12
enemies 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (16) - 3 = 13

Initiative order:

calla 20
kelendra 15
enemies 13
bruendor 12
lefrik 12
anklebiter 11

Here's the map. The guy with the yellow arrow facing Lefrik was the one acting as sentry.


Half-Elf (Chelaxian) Female HP 37/37, AC 17/12/16, F +7, R +4, W +9, Init +6, Per +12 Inquisitor 5

Status:

AC 15, touch 12, flat-footed 13 (doesn't factor in protection from evil)
Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +7
CMD 14
HP 15/15
Divine retribution (DC 13) 0/6; Judgments 1/1
Effects: Protection from evil, wrath, justice judgment

Calla curses as their surprise is sprung before everyone is ready. "The time has come to pay for your crimes," she calls out and lets loose her arrow toward the figure she'd earlier targeted with her spell. -c-4

Swift action: Activate judgment
Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Damage:1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
In case there's a miss chance? 1d20 ⇒ 4

I'm assuming I had time to cast wrath, if not, -1/-1 to rolls


half-elf Oracle 5 | HP 43/43 | AC 22/16/20 (+4 CoS on) | F +3, R +3, W +4 | init +2, Perception +6 | CMB +4, CMD 16

Round 1, AC 22, HP 17

Kel activates her Coat of Many Stars and loads her crossbow.


Calla's arrow flew true as Kelendra activated her protective magics. The arrow slammed into the "sentry", sending it reeling. The figure fell over, a bundle of sticks and cloth, knocking over another dummy as it went.

A shout of "Beware the wererats!" came from across the water as hulking figures sprang from the detritus and hidden places among the ship hulks. An arrow came whistling out of the dark to strike the figure nearest Kelendra. The wererat cried out in pain "It burns, why does it hurt?" and staggered, but still held onto its bow, managing to draw it back halfway before releasing the arrow. Another fired off into the mist towards the voice, but no sounds of injury came from the shot.

The third wererat, the one nearest Calla and Anklebiter, lobbed a bag of something at the inquisitor. It hit her in the legs, bursting apart into strands of rancid smelling goo that quickly hardened.

Calla, please make a Ref save vs DC15, as per Tanglefoot Bag

mechanics:

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Rounds 1 and 2:

bruendor 12
lefrik 12
anklebiter 11
calla 20
kelendra 15
enemies 13

Here's the map.


half-elf Oracle 5 | HP 43/43 | AC 22/16/20 (+4 CoS on) | F +3, R +3, W +4 | init +2, Perception +6 | CMB +4, CMD 16

Not waiting to be set upon by wererats while waist deep in a bog, Kelendra calls upon the powers of her mystery and summons a bridge of pure moonlight between her and Lefrik and rushes across the span to stand beside the barabrian.

Moonlight Bridge, 20' long and 10' wide, between (E,-6) and (A,-9), move to (B,-9), still standing on the bridge so that it continues to exist


I'll put the bridge end wherever Lefrik ends up. You might have to change your post depending on what he does. I redid the initiative order to make it less confusing.


Half-Elf (Chelaxian) Female HP 37/37, AC 17/12/16, F +7, R +4, W +9, Init +6, Per +12 Inquisitor 5

I was actually shooting at a different guy -- the one to the northeast of the "sentry," though sounds like that was a dummy as well.

Status:

AC 15, touch 12, flat-footed 13
Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +7
CMD 14
HP 15/15
Divine retribution (DC 13) 0/6; Judgments 1/1
Effects: Protection from evil, wrath, justice judgment

Calla curses as she manages to avoid the worst of the sticky goo, firing off another shot toward the lurking wererat. shooting at -F-5

Save (not sure if I should get the additional +2 for protection from evil, so didn't factor that in): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Male(HP:58/58; AC:17/10/17;F+8,R+3,W+2;Init +0;Per +8) Human (Ulfen) Barbarian 5

Lefrik sets up to charge, then is startled as the stick figure falls, and there are cries about were rats. "By Gorrum's blood... shifters?" He actually pales a bit. But steels himself and moves along the 'shore' to close with the nearest one to him and hew it with an axe

If I'm reading this right, he'll move towards B -6, and attack

To hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
dmg if that hits: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15


Male Goblin Wizard 5 (Abjurer); Init +2; Darkvision 60 ft,; Perception +3; AC 17 (touch 17, flatfooted 12; +2 Dex., +1 size, +4 Shield); hp 35; Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +5

Anklebiter shrieks with anger, and hops in front of Calla, shielding her from more attacks as best he can with his unimpressive frame. "Simul clamo, simul moris!" he chants, and then unleashes a shriek that sends the very air vibrating, a trail of sonic energy scything through air and water as it slams into the wererat that hurled the tanglefoot bag!

Anklebiter moves to E -11 and casts Ear-Piercing Scream on the wererat at F -5. Fortitude save of 14 or the target is dazed for one round. Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6. If the Fortitude save is successful, the damage is halved.


HP 46/46, AC 16/12/14, F +4, R +6, W +2, Init +2, Per +8 (+10 traps)

"Damn, damn and double damn!", Bruendor cursed. He wasn't sure who the archer at the far side was, but as long as he was firing at the lycanthropes, he wasn't going to ask too many questions. "Calla, greenskin - keep at the one on the left!" He bolted as fast as he could towards Kel, who was isolated on that island of debris.

Spoiler:
Double move directly to C-8.


mechanics:

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
1d6 ⇒ 4
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
1d6 ⇒ 5

1d6 ⇒ 4

Bruendor moved quickly - sometimes at a near swim through deeper water, and sometimes running through only inches - to get to Lefrik's side and form a wall. The barbarian, struggling with his footing on the rotten hulk, missed his target as Kelendra used her magic to move quickly behind the pair.

Calla's arrow missed the wererat, who flinched from Anklebiter's spell, shaking its head from side to side and looking about with its eyes glazed over in pain.

The wererat in front of Lefrik snapped at the barbarian's exposed skin with filthy teeth. Lefrik was so focused on avoiding the teeth, that the dagger the ratman had palmed knifed easily into his side. The blade plunged in deep, and the wererat twisted the blade to prevent it being trapped as he withdrew it.

The remainng wererat fired into the mist again, this time rewarded by a cry of pain from across the water.

A buzzing sound filled the air and a swarm of cockroaches rose from the detritus and converged on the rancid goo from the wererat's tanglefoot bag, covering Anklebiter and Calla in the process.

Rounds 2-3:

Lefrik takes 6 damage
Anklebiter and Calla take 4 damage each

bruendor 12
lefrik 12
anklebiter 11
calla 20
kelendra 15
enemies 13

Here's the map. I removed the dummies, as they have served their purpose.


half-elf Oracle 5 | HP 43/43 | AC 22/16/20 (+4 CoS on) | F +3, R +3, W +4 | init +2, Perception +6 | CMB +4, CMD 16

Kel offsets the damage that Lefrik takes, casting Cure Light Wounds on the man.

CLW: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


Half-Elf (Chelaxian) Female HP 37/37, AC 17/12/16, F +7, R +4, W +9, Init +6, Per +12 Inquisitor 5

Hey, watch it, dwarf. Calling people insulting nicknames is Calla's shtick! : )

Status:

AC 15, touch 12, flat-footed 13
Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +7
CMD 14
HP 11/15
Divine retribution (DC 13) 0/6; Judgments 1/1
Effects: Protection from evil, wrath, smiting judgment

"Bloody bugs," Calla snarls, stepping away from the creatures. She quickly grabs another arrow, sending it flying again toward the rat.

"Ha!" she barks as the arrow, bathed in a golden light, his her target.4 hp damage, considered magic to bypass DR "Give up now and you may get a chance to live."

Mechanics:

Five-foot step to -D-11
Swift action: Switch judgment to smiting: Smiting: This judgment bathes the inquisitor's weapons in a divine light. The inquisitor's weapons count as magic for the purposes of bypassing damage reduction. At 6th level, the inquisitor's weapons also count as one alignment type (chaotic, evil, good, or lawful) for the purpose of bypassing damage reduction. The type selected must match one of the inquisitor's alignments. If the inquisitor is neutral, she does not receive this bonus. At 10th level, the inquisitor's weapons also count as adamantine for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction (but not for reducing hardness).

Standard action: Fire arrow
Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Crit confirm: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4

Occurs to me, Calla might not know lycanthropes all have protection against non-silver weapons...
Knowledge (local): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23


She does now ;-)


Male(HP:58/58; AC:17/10/17;F+8,R+3,W+2;Init +0;Per +8) Human (Ulfen) Barbarian 5

Lefrik has none of his usual bravado as he fights, and it isn't the wound, all here know he's received worse. Instead, he grits his teeth and swings once more in an almost deathly silence.

to hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
dmg: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


half-elf Oracle 5 | HP 43/43 | AC 22/16/20 (+4 CoS on) | F +3, R +3, W +4 | init +2, Perception +6 | CMB +4, CMD 16

I'm lost in where we're at in initiative, was Kel's round 3 the CLW?


Male Goblin Wizard 5 (Abjurer); Init +2; Darkvision 60 ft,; Perception +3; AC 17 (touch 17, flatfooted 12; +2 Dex., +1 size, +4 Shield); hp 35; Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +5

Anklebiter leaps forward, swatting at the cockroaches while he squeals his agony. He chants as he goes, and hurls acid at the wererat - then plunges into the water full-length, allowing himself to stay under for a moment before he surfaces again.

Anklebiter casts Acid splash at the wererat on F -5. Ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19. Damage if successful: 1d3 ⇒ 2. He then moves to E -9, and hopes the roaches will get off of him if he's submerged.


Yes Kel, your CLW was in Round 3. If you read the initiative block, it goes "rest of current round" > "start of next round" > monsters.


HP 46/46, AC 16/12/14, F +4, R +6, W +2, Init +2, Per +8 (+10 traps)

Round 2

"Mind the teeth, Lefrik!" Bruendor shouts as he moves to engage the ratman in front of him. He slashes at the foul thing with his blade, distracting the thing from Lefrik's attack. His footing is unsure on the detritius, however.

Mechanics:

Move to C-7, aid another to give Lefrik a +2 to hit.
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

751 to 800 of 3,459 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Bigrin's Second Darkness All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.