Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DM Aron Marczylo's Kingmaker - Part 1: Stolen Land (Inactive)

Game Master overfiend_87


3,951 to 4,000 of 4,392 << first < prev | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | next > last >>

Male Human Wizard 4 (hp: 33/33 AC: 13, FF: 12, T:12)

Zorestar will pass the evening having a lovely dinner with Alicia followed by a game os Sjakk. During one of the games, Zorestar turns the conversation to the recent events of their travels with a simple question.

"Alicia, my dear, what do you know about unicorns?"


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

Carina is still trying to find Svetlana to put together a party.


Carina Stigard wrote:
Carina is still trying to find Svetlana to put together a party.

Svetlana smiles as she appears excited to be discussing a set up for a party to celebrate the heroes conquest and the future kingdom. She believes many residents will be happy to celebrate this accomplishment.


Zorestar Lebeda wrote:

Zorestar will pass the evening having a lovely dinner with Alicia followed by a game os Sjakk. During one of the games, Zorestar turns the conversation to the recent events of their travels with a simple question.

"Alicia, my dear, what do you know about unicorns?"

1d20 ⇒ 20

Alicia thinks for a moment
"I know a bit." she smiles with a shrug "They're intelligent creatures that can talk to humans and have fur coloured a brillian white. They hate evil and can be fierce under the right circumstance. They combat evil creatures when they face them and have been known to befriend women of exceptionally pure virtue. They use their spells through their horns and evil creatures value the horns as reagents for healing potions or any kind of dark rite the creatures wishes to perform. I have heard that a single powdered unicorn horn can be worth 1,600 gold in value of components for creating healing magic, but the entire horn is kept in one peice for, legends say, some of the darkest of evil rites, but it's only stories I've heard and books I read." she gives a soft blush then "I was fascinated with unicorns when I was a little girl. I swear I saw one once, but it was probably just my imagination as a child." she laughs it off before looking back at Zorestar "Why do you ask?"


Male Human Wizard 4 (hp: 33/33 AC: 13, FF: 12, T:12)

"Well, we came to a troubling sight the other day. Sadly, we came upon a slain unicorn who's horn was removed. We were able to speak with the poor creature's spirit. We basically found out that a dangerous beauty killed the noble creature. This sounds like a very powerful creature and I'm concerned for what is to come as a result."


Male Half-Orc Cavalier (Gendarme)/5

Jameson arrives at the bar.

"Ganit, Sir Raslov. I assume Sir Raslov is trying to decide how to fit his throne in here and Ganit is objecting?"

Jameson smiles to remove the sting from his words, obviously jesting.


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

"He thought'd be a good idea to let all the other drunks in here take a turn sitting on it," Ganit adds.


Male Human Bard 4

The drunkards and old fools both., Bronwyn quickly replies before returning to Oleg.

Either of those will do fine. Also pop open a couple of casks of ale so everyone will have something to drink.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

No unfinished business to do in roleplaying? If not I'll use the gameplay thread for roleplaying the different rolls in kingdom building as well as other events.


Male Human Bard 4

I do not think so. Bronwyn will try and talk with Gwen and her father about joining the kingdom and leading a few scouts, but that may be done behind the curtains.


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

I'm ready to move to the next leg of our adventure :-)


Male Half-Orc Cavalier (Gendarme)/5

Ready to move here.


Male Human Wizard 4 (hp: 33/33 AC: 13, FF: 12, T:12)

I am ready as well. I am just chatting, making conversation until we are all ready.


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

I thought we were going to have a party. And then build a castle. And then have a bigger party/wedding. - But, I am definitely ready to move on to building Carinaland.


M Human Druid 5

Tark is ready for Telias to stop being an ornery hermit again. Telias wishes you would leave him alone and stop listening to this new fangled noise you call "music".


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

You are not planning on attending the Tarksboro faire? I hear that it is a great party with animal sacrifices, a defoliation competition and even a greased halfling competition.


M Human Druid 5

Too busy engineering a plague that murders any humanoid with a beard less then two feet long.


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

Hmmm, a plague that will not effect beards less than two feet long. Yet, you hate music. This then leads to the question:

What Telias is really doing when he is "Going to commune in the woods?"


something seems to be weird with the threads. If you guy's haven't realised, stuff has ben going on in Discussion as kingdom building has started there. Your first month has gone off without a hitch and a very nice roll from Carina has given you all 8 BP ontop of what you currently have.

Also I meant if anyone wanted to do roleplaying, talking with family members, sending messages, persuing a romance, yadda, yadda. All to be done here. just love how your characters work off each other.

Alicia nods to Zorestar, but she gives a warm smile.
"Best not to worry. If anything causes any trouble I'm sure a handsome hero will save the day." as she says this she gives a wink towards Zorestar.


Sir Bronwyn Raslov wrote:

The drunkards and old fools both., Bronwyn quickly replies before returning to Oleg.

Either of those will do fine. Also pop open a couple of casks of ale so everyone will have something to drink.

"Certainly, your Baron." he smiles as she heads off to fetch a few casks of ale and get this celebration started. Of course during the toast you all forgot one thing. You named your kingdom, but what shall the name of the captical city be? "Stagsfall" Oleg suggests, with an apporoving smile from Kressel and Akiros.


You can post retroactively if you wish to continue roleplaying out the celebrations.

First Month

Many people flock to your new city, taking up residence in the castle for the moment temporerily or perminantely for those who want to become servants or soldiers under your command. A majority are humans, but you do get a mix of a few Forlorn Elves, half-elves, half-orcs, dwarves and groups of gnomes and halflings who are curious at this starting up kingdom.

You didn't expect it, but you managed to get a boost to your trading due to the position you are in and have established some trade down the river, however it is only a few merchants who are brave enough to come up this far, many fearing what creatures might come after them and only those who can afford the risk take these paths.

The many new settlers brought their own tribute to your kingdom. Everything from simple coins to bits and peices of jewlery. Certainly not a grand amount, but all together this has boosted your kingdom's treasury and Oleg seems pretty happy with the amount you have raised in your first month.

You even have painters who volunteer themselves to paint the likeness of everyone however you like. A large painting of everyone as well as a painting of the Baron and Baroness of this land sitting on their thrones. The art is of course the artist's depiction, often making Bronwyn appear more muscular than he actually is and his armour to gleam as if it were made of solid silver of mithral. Everyone else has a similar positive glorifications to their paintings, making them appear like heroes of legend and history. The kind who take down hordes of rampaging demons with only a few blade swings.

You can ask them to make the pictures more honest if you wish, but everyone looks up to you all as the fact you are leaders of your own starting up nation speaks to the people, telling them that if you try hard enough, you can get into a position of power, of course some people who migrated up from the south do express their dislike of a noble being in charge, however they don't cause any trouble or stirr up any serious fights for the moment.

After the first month for Everyone:

Jhod approches the group as he calls you all together in this meeting.
"Now that you have the kingdom started, I'd like to bring to your attention that, well. All successful kingdoms have heirs." he pauses for a moment "I'm sure your diplomat can find you someone if you don't currently have someone."

After the first month for Ganit:

Beaufort approches you. You realise you havn't seen Gwen in a while and wonder if her father is here to chew you out.
"Boy, I need your help." he says with a sigh, looking uneasy as he says this. "Gwen's been acting strangely recently. She can't aim her bow right and she's been nauseous. I've told her to see Jhod about her illness, but she refuses to talk to me about it and I hope you can convince her." he states with a concerned look on his face. One of few you believe you've ever seen on his face.


Male Half-Orc Cavalier (Gendarme)/5

"I'm sure the Baron is working on it Jhod. As for me I've much to do. We need to begin forming a militia and soldiery. I'll need to coordinate with our new law enforcement and Chief Sootscale on how best to protect our newly formed borders."

Jameson smiles indulgently when he sees the portraits and does not request a more realistic one.

Let them have this. If we succeed it will live on beyond us. If we fail then the portraits matter not.


Male Human Bard 4

Bronwyn looks at his picture, and whispers to Carina:

Do you think that if I work out for a couple years I can get that muscle?


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

Retcon: Overhearing Oleg, Carina walks up: While defeating the Staglord was a great feat for us and the cumulation of our clearing of this land for settlement, I just do not think that having that horrible man's name on the capital of our nation is appropriate. His name is tied with murder, rape, and theft. Not exactly attributes that we wish to promote in this land.

Perhaps a name that brings peace and joy to the hearts of our people would be fitting. Something like the City of Hope. Or Paxurbia - I believe in one of the older southern tongues this means City of Peace.
___________

During the first month: Carina works toward getting all the castle staff in place while also preparing to celebrate the founding of the nation with the completion of the castle and of course the wedding. Invitations are sent out to Lord Varn and former friends and companions still in Brevoy. They are also sent out to the Swordlords. (Carina truly hopes that they will politely decline the invitation reciting other prior obligations, but believes that it is necessary to avoid creating any unnecessary political amity with their neighbors to the north.)

___________
When Jhod makes his inquiry, Carina blushes and looks over at Bron. She then turns back to Jhod: All in due time my friend. We have a plan for an heir, you need not be worried about searching under every rock for one.

___________
Carina politely sits for the portraits, and rather likes the way that they show her, the daughter of a hunter, in such a regal manner.

___________

Sir Bronwyn Raslov wrote:

Bronwyn looks at his picture, and whispers to Carina:

Do you think that if I work out for a couple years I can get that muscle?

Carina laughs at Bron's inquiry: I like you just the way you are. If you spent all your time attempting to look like that, you would not be the wonderful man, and great leader, that you are.


Male Human Bard 4

Guys, I've tried to involve your characters a bit on Bron's life in this month, let me know if that's not possible.

Bronwyn will spend this month on the hardest work he has ever done in his life.

Waking up at the crack of dawn to train with Jameson. Riding, mounted combat and animal handling are probably in order. Jameson, I'd appreciate if you could describe what kind of training you would subject poor Bronwyn to.

Then he takes his horse and rides around the area, receiving newcomers and inspecting the borders. He tries to survey the training of the kingdom's militia (that is probably Jameson's task) and encourage young men and women to join the armed forces, promising pay and the glory of being one of the first to carry the red cloaks of the kingdom's guard.

He always tries to have a long lunch with Carina, Zorestar, Alicia, Jameson and the others, using the opportunity to catch up on their activities and progress. He tries to extricate him and Carina after the lunch so they can take a small rest together and catch up.

After lunch he makes the rounds on the castle's construction. Figuring out if everything is going according to schedule, and stopping by to help on tough spots. He's not above carrying heavy weight, and socializing with the working men.

After dinner with the ruling council, he accompanies Zorestar, working on his reading, writing and etiquette skills, all of which he'll need to deal with any visiting aristocrats.

Finally, off to bed with Carina for a good (if tired) night's sleep.


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

Having lived off the grid for so many years, Ganit had forgotten about the one real benefit of city life. The tavern. When he wasn't scavenging through the squalid and steadily expanding underbelly of Vertaria, he was filling his gut with elk meat and whiskey. When anyone came to give him any personal tribute, he would refuse their offer flatly, save for the few that offered to buy him a drink.

A few times a week he would share an awkward obligatory meal with his sister, doing his best to feign interest as she prattled on about this or that.

The first time he had stopped by the grand hall to inform Bronwyn of an ongoing issue with a few thieves working the temporary refugee camps, he had noticed his and the portraits on display and promptly told the newly crowned King, "Hope the artist didn't charge you too much for those. Did a terrible job."

Bronwyn would visit him at the bar whenever Carina unpinned him from the twisted crimson-nailed finger that she loomed over his head. James too would drop by every now and again to exchange short pleasantries. Other than that he kept mostly to himself. The only person other than the maid (who he only allowed visit once a week, while he supervised) to see his personal quarters was Saki, Oleg's new help. She was an easy target when he was low in spirits and needed someone to warm his bed while the alcohol warmed his belly. Although it had started off low key, rumors began to circulate and Ganit assumed the worst when he saw a stone faced Beaufort approaching that afternoon.

Beaufort wrote:
"Boy, I need your help. Gwen's been acting strangely recently. She can't aim her bow right and she's been nauseous. I've told her to see Jhod about her illness, but she refuses to talk to me about it and I hope you can convince her."

"Things between us aren't too good. Might be she's at least told you that much," he replies with a bit of relief. "She hasn't told you nothin then she sure as hell won't be telling me too much more."


M Human Druid 5

Telias continues to do what he has always done; live off the grid and refuse to be sucked into it.

He watches in his own little ways that only a man that can talk to animals or change into small smelly but unobtrusive dogs can do. He toos is curious about the new kingdom sprouting up after the weeds of bandits and monsters he helped cull from the wilderness. In a way he wishes the wilderness would simply remain. A pristine and untouched realm inhabited only by those who respected it and lived within it rather than against it would be more to his liking.

He wasn't too angry about it. More annoyed or perhaps vexed. Still there was little he felt he could do. People were like water. They flowed to the easiest point of existence and then multiplied. It was difficult to break that nature.


Jameson Addercop IV wrote:

"I'm sure the Baron is working on it Jhod. As for me I've much to do. We need to begin forming a militia and soldiery. I'll need to coordinate with our new law enforcement and Chief Sootscale on how best to protect our newly formed borders."

Jameson smiles indulgently when he sees the portraits and does not request a more realistic one.

Let them have this. If we succeed it will live on beyond us. If we fail then the portraits matter not.

Chief Sootscale looks confused about the idea of heirs, but he just shrugs.

"I have three mates. I need no more." he shakes his head and looks up to the group "What is an heir?"

Sootscale nods Jameson's discussion of co-operating with him to form their soldiers and protect the land.
"Clan Sootscale will help." he gives his reptilian smile "Some of my people are here already, starting a new life, but many like being outside. We good scouts and know this land well."


The Hermit Ganit D'Artain wrote:

Having lived off the grid for so many years, Ganit had forgotten about the one real benefit of city life. The tavern. When he wasn't scavenging through the squalid and steadily expanding underbelly of Vertaria, he was filling his gut with elk meat and whiskey. When anyone came to give him any personal tribute, he would refuse their offer flatly, save for the few that offered to buy him a drink.

A few times a week he would share an awkward obligatory meal with his sister, doing his best to feign interest as she prattled on about this or that.

Delilah often talks about Jameson, saying that he is so brave, but wanting to learn more about him from you. Thing is she at times starts asking more questions than just talking as she can tell Ganit doesn't appear to be too focused in their talking.


Male Half-Orc Cavalier (Gendarme)/5

"A heir is children, Chief, someone to become Chief after you."

Jameson spreads a map of the area out for the Chief and anybody else in the council.

"Have your scouts learned of anything in the area we should be aware of? How are your people adjusting?"


The Hermit Ganit D'Artain wrote:

Bronwyn would visit him at the bar whenever Carina unpinned him from the twisted crimson-nailed finger that she loomed over his head. James too would drop by every now and again to exchange short pleasantries. Other than that he kept mostly to himself. The only person other than the maid (who he only allowed visit once a week, while he supervised) to see his personal quarters was Saki, Oleg's new help. She was an easy target when he was low in spirits and needed someone to warm his bed while the alcohol warmed his belly. Although it had started off low key, rumors began to circulate and Ganit assumed the worst when he saw a stone faced Beaufort approaching that afternoon.

Beaufort wrote:
"Boy, I need your help. Gwen's been acting strangely recently. She can't aim her bow right and she's been nauseous. I've told her to see Jhod about her illness, but she refuses to talk to me about it and I hope you can convince her."
"Things between us aren't too good. Might be she's at least told you that much," he replies with a bit of relief. "She hasn't told you nothin then she sure as hell won't be telling me too much more."

Saki certainly doesn't turn Ganit down on his attempts and she has no problem with no commitment involved. For the moment she works in the castle's kitchen until a tavern or inn is built as she's more used to a tavern crowd rarther than royalty.

Beaufort nodsat what Ganit says and takes a seat next to him.
"True, she is angry with you." he pauses for a moment and shakes his head. "Kid, I'm not going to tell you what to do or force you into anything, not like I can at my age anyway." he laughs as he taps his leg which has healed, though he still has a limp with it. "She won't talk to her old man about this. No matter how angry she is with you, she'll still open up if you just go and ask her. I just want to know that she's okey and isn't suffereing from anything serious like her mother." with this he places a hand on Ganit's shoulder "Please, for me."


Jameson Addercop IV wrote:

"A heir is children, Chief, someone to become Chief after you."

Jameson spreads a map of the area out for the Chief and anybody else in the council.

"Have your scouts learned of anything in the area we should be aware of? How are your people adjusting?"

He shrugs at the mention of what an heir is.

"Only strongest becomes new chief. The next chief, will have to kill me even if he is my own blood." he says this in such a simple way. It's clear the society they lead is more evil, however they are bound by traditions and laws. He vowed to help you and won't ever break that vow.

Looking over the map he narrows his eyes when scanning the areas.
"We met a boggard there." he points to the area where you all encountered the boggard "We left him alone. Single creature, too few to be army, too weak to be scout. A few watch him from the forest, unless I call them back."

He continues his scan of the map, pointing out the areas you've been and how there have been a few scavengers there, picking off the dead the party left behind. He then points to the gunpowder mine to the north.
"A few bandits were there. Once we attacked, they ran. They might return, but we gave them a scare." he continues and points to the area of the south "Not explored yet, but we know many big monsters live down there. We will continue protecting between here and to Oleg's, keeping bandits away." he explains as he looks up at Jameson "Any humans to help would be good. We small and fast, but not too strong."


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia
Carina Stigard wrote:

During the first month: Carina works toward getting all the castle staff in place while also preparing to celebrate the founding of the nation with the completion of the castle and of course the wedding. Invitations are sent out to Lord Varn and former friends and companions still in Brevoy. They are also sent out to the Swordlords. (Carina truly hopes that they will politely decline the invitation reciting other prior obligations, but believes that it is necessary to avoid creating any unnecessary political amity with their neighbors to the north.)

Jhod understands and doesn't press the issue since it's only the first month of this kingdom.

Concerning the invitations Lord Varn replies and says he will be on his way with only a few men as the rest of his men will be running the kingdom. The companions are unfortunately embroiled in the politics of the other houses an no house can spare a single member for the moment.

The Swordlords all politely decline, apologising for their absense and claiming that issues are too fragile for them to leave.


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

When other duties do not call her, Carina frequently can be seen sitting by the shore of the lake staring south and wondering what she is. Wondering whether the dreams are true or not. While she has not been haunted for the past few weeks, she is sure that when tough times come back to the party, the dreams and the witch doctor and the horrid hag will all return as well.


Male Human Wizard 4 (hp: 33/33 AC: 13, FF: 12, T:12)

Zorestar spends the month aiding in all areas that he can. He will assist architects with various plans in their castle building. He will discuss the need for education and an academy for learning in the capital city. To keep up with his own learning, he will study mathematics and arcane studies. However, when has any other free time, he chooses to spend his time with Alicia Varn. He loves to take walks with her in the evenings and come back and play a game of Sjakk by the fire. He loves to listen to her play her harp and he always takes an interest in what she does during her days. Taking his time in the relationship, Zorestar always gives her a good deal of space, but thoroughly enjoys her when they are together.

One night, as they are sitting by the fire, Zorestar asks, "Alica, my dear, do you enjoy being with me? I don't seem too eccentric for your tastes do I?"


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3
Beaufort of the Greenbelt DM wrote:
"True, she is angry with you." he pauses for a moment and shakes his head. "Kid, I'm not going to tell you what to do or force you into anything, not like I can at my age anyway." he laughs as he taps his leg which has healed, though he still has a limp with it. "She won't talk to her old man about this. No matter how angry she is with you, she'll still open up if you just go and ask her. I just want to know that she's okey and isn't suffereing from anything serious like her mother." with this he...

Aye. If I see her I'll try n' find out what's wrong," he says hesitantly, fearing the obvious. "Not gonna promise nothin' though. Now if you don't mind, old man, got a job needs doing."

He waves Beaufort away but stays seated in morose contemplation for a long while after. When he finally rises he breaths a heavy sigh, "Uurrrrrrghhhhhhhhh..... Well. Best get on with it."


Male Half-Orc Cavalier (Gendarme)/5

"I will see about integrating some of our new troops with your scouts. The boggard will bear watching but shouldn't be a threat. I think we'll avoid the south for now but I'll want to head to the mine and find out what's going on there. I'll draw up the recruits and take them for an extended training to that area."


Carina Stigard wrote:
When other duties do not call her, Carina frequently can be seen sitting by the shore of the lake staring south and wondering what she is. Wondering whether the dreams are true or not. While she has not been haunted for the past few weeks, she is sure that when tough times come back to the party, the dreams and the witch doctor and the horrid hag will all return as well.

As you sit by the water you notice a tankard. It appears to be flawless, yet somewhat well used at the same time. Upon it is a symbol of Cayden Cailean. It appears like it must've drifted down the river, but it must've drifted quite far to get here and so unscathed too. There are also markings upon it:

"Though darkness approches, I laugh and go down swinging as I know I will be drinking either at a tavern or by the drunken hero's side."

Zorestar Lebeda wrote:

Zorestar spends the month aiding in all areas that he can. He will assist architects with various plans in their castle building. He will discuss the need for education and an academy for learning in the capital city. To keep up with his own learning, he will study mathematics and arcane studies. However, when has any other free time, he chooses to spend his time with Alicia Varn. He loves to take walks with her in the evenings and come back and play a game of Sjakk by the fire. He loves to listen to her play her harp and he always takes an interest in what she does during her days. Taking his time in the relationship, Zorestar always gives her a good deal of space, but thoroughly enjoys her when they are together.

One night, as they are sitting by the fire, Zorestar asks, "Alica, my dear, do you enjoy being with me? I don't seem too eccentric for your tastes do I?"

She sits there to contemplate the question for a moment, looking into the fire.

"No" she says simply before moving up closer and wrapping a arm around him quickly in a surprise. "I love being with you." she laughs as she could tell Zorestar looked a little hurt for a moment.

"I have wanted to tell you for some time, but I was uncertain as you had no problem giving me my space. Last man who acted so kind to me...well. He perfered the company of other men." she shrugs not understanding it entirely "I enjoyed this time we had together. I love our little talks and games of Sjakk." as she says this she locks eye contact with Zorestar, keeping her smile.


Jameson Addercop IV wrote:
"I will see about integrating some of our new troops with your scouts. The boggard will bear watching but shouldn't be a threat. I think we'll avoid the south for now but I'll want to head to the mine and find out what's going on there. I'll draw up the recruits and take them for an extended training to that area."

The chief nods at your plans and looks over the map, getting a better idea how people use these things called maps all the time.

"Avoid south sounds smart. Big beasts seen there." he states simply to Jameson "Sootscale strong, not that strong."


The Hermit Ganit D'Artain wrote:
Beaufort of the Greenbelt DM wrote:
"True, she is angry with you." he pauses for a moment and shakes his head. "Kid, I'm not going to tell you what to do or force you into anything, not like I can at my age anyway." he laughs as he taps his leg which has healed, though he still has a limp with it. "She won't talk to her old man about this. No matter how angry she is with you, she'll still open up if you just go and ask her. I just want to know that she's okey and isn't suffereing from anything serious like her mother." with this he...

Aye. If I see her I'll try n' find out what's wrong," he says hesitantly, fearing the obvious. "Not gonna promise nothin' though. Now if you don't mind, old man, got a job needs doing."

He waves Beaufort away but stays seated in morose contemplation for a long while after. When he finally rises he breaths a heavy sigh, "Uurrrrrrghhhhhhhhh..... Well. Best get on with it."

1d20 ⇒ 19

Beaufort nods and leaves you, however you get the glimps of a smile. He always smiled like this when pleased with you in some reguard.

It doesn't take long to find her. Gwen was at the archery range, which was built for the troops but no one has had the courage to tell her so since her marksmenship was usually dead on, however you can tell she seems to be in pain when firing the arrows. Some missing the target wildly or hitting the target, but only on the outer-ring.


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

Carina reaches out and looks at the mug. As she does, her memory goes back to her brave companion Cambyl and the adventures they had during their short period together.

And what a strange saying: "Though darkness approches, I laugh and go down swinging as I know I will be drinking either at a tavern or by the drunken hero's side."

Carina holds the mug and wonders how it is in such good shape. As the sun begins to set, she heads off to find Bron and make sure that he is not pushing the settlers too hard. She also shows him the mug:

How was your day? I found this down by the river. Seems too have some type of a prophecy on it. It is also in far too good a condition to have spent months floating from wherever it started.


M Human Druid 5
Chief Sootscale AKA DM wrote:
Jameson Addercop IV wrote:
"I will see about integrating some of our new troops with your scouts. The boggard will bear watching but shouldn't be a threat. I think we'll avoid the south for now but I'll want to head to the mine and find out what's going on there. I'll draw up the recruits and take them for an extended training to that area."

The chief nods at your plans and looks over the map, getting a better idea how people use these things called maps all the time.

"Avoid south sounds smart. Big beasts seen there." he states simply to Jameson "Sootscale strong, not that strong."

Telias lives there now! You should visit! :D


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia
Carina Stigard wrote:

Carina reaches out and looks at the mug. As she does, her memory goes back to her brave companion Cambyl and the adventures they had during their short period together.

And what a strange saying: "Though darkness approches, I laugh and go down swinging as I know I will be drinking either at a tavern or by the drunken hero's side."

Carina holds the mug and wonders how it is in such good shape. As the sun begins to set, she heads off to find Bron and make sure that he is not pushing the settlers too hard. She also shows him the mug:

How was your day? I found this down by the river. Seems too have some type of a prophecy on it. It is also in far too good a condition to have spent months floating from wherever it started.

Knowledge Religion 10:

The mug appears to be just a average mug that taverns who praise the drunken god have their own inscriptions upon the mugs. Different taverns have many different saying. Some are simple two words like 'that's life' and others can be sentances from holy scripture, however many like to create their own inscriptions upon the tankards.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia
Telias Markan wrote:
Chief Sootscale AKA DM wrote:
Jameson Addercop IV wrote:
"I will see about integrating some of our new troops with your scouts. The boggard will bear watching but shouldn't be a threat. I think we'll avoid the south for now but I'll want to head to the mine and find out what's going on there. I'll draw up the recruits and take them for an extended training to that area."

The chief nods at your plans and looks over the map, getting a better idea how people use these things called maps all the time.

"Avoid south sounds smart. Big beasts seen there." he states simply to Jameson "Sootscale strong, not that strong."
Telias lives there now! You should visit! :D

He's playing with fire living south like that. Bokken did mention he had a crazy brother who ran to the south, or maybe Telias is that brother?


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3
Gwen of the Greenbelt AKA DM wrote:
It doesn't take long to find her. Gwen was at the archery range, which was built for the troops but no one has had the courage to tell her so since her marksmenship was usually dead on, however you can tell she seems to be in pain when firing the arrows. Some missing the target wildly or hitting the target, but only on the outer-ring.

"Y'know, most folks try n' hit the middle bit," Ganit reminds the huntress after watching a few of her practice shots go wide.


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

Post 4000 ****PARTY TIME******

Knowledge(untrained): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Carina still thinks it might be a sign from someone.


M Human Druid 5
DM Aron Marczylo wrote:
Telias Markan wrote:
Chief Sootscale AKA DM wrote:
Jameson Addercop IV wrote:
"I will see about integrating some of our new troops with your scouts. The boggard will bear watching but shouldn't be a threat. I think we'll avoid the south for now but I'll want to head to the mine and find out what's going on there. I'll draw up the recruits and take them for an extended training to that area."

The chief nods at your plans and looks over the map, getting a better idea how people use these things called maps all the time.

"Avoid south sounds smart. Big beasts seen there." he states simply to Jameson "Sootscale strong, not that strong."
Telias lives there now! You should visit! :D
He's playing with fire living south like that. Bokken did mention he had a crazy brother who ran to the south, or maybe Telias is that brother?

Technically only one hex south of the actual fort which is apparently unexplored.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia
Telias Markan wrote:
DM Aron Marczylo wrote:
Telias Markan wrote:
Chief Sootscale AKA DM wrote:
Jameson Addercop IV wrote:
"I will see about integrating some of our new troops with your scouts. The boggard will bear watching but shouldn't be a threat. I think we'll avoid the south for now but I'll want to head to the mine and find out what's going on there. I'll draw up the recruits and take them for an extended training to that area."

The chief nods at your plans and looks over the map, getting a better idea how people use these things called maps all the time.

"Avoid south sounds smart. Big beasts seen there." he states simply to Jameson "Sootscale strong, not that strong."
Telias lives there now! You should visit! :D
He's playing with fire living south like that. Bokken did mention he had a crazy brother who ran to the south, or maybe Telias is that brother?
Technically only one hex south of the actual fort which is apparently unexplored.

True, but ANYTHING could be living there.


Male Human Wizard 4 (hp: 33/33 AC: 13, FF: 12, T:12)
Alicia wrote:
"No" she says simply before moving up closer and wrapping a arm around him quickly in a surprise. "I love being with you." she laughs as she could tell Zorestar looked a little hurt for a moment."[/b]

A flood of relieve comes over Zorestar face as a warm smile spreads wide. "You really do love being with me?" Zorestar asks incredulously.

Alicia wrote:
"I have wanted to tell you for some time, but I was uncertain as you had no problem giving me my space. Last man who acted so kind to me...well. He preferred the company of other men."

"Well, you can certainly rest assured that I much prefer your company to that of other men! However, I guess I just wanted to make sure that you were comfortable with me! I confess that I have never had anyone ever take an interest in me as you have. I also admit that most females find me rather strange and eccentric. I just can't really believe that you would be interested in somebody like me! However, to know that you do, fills me with a great joy that I can hardly describe with words!"

Zorestar simply gazes back with a happy expression on his face, but is unclear what to do next. All he can do is beam with joy!


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13
DM Aron Marczylo wrote:
Telias Markan wrote:
DM Aron Marczylo wrote:
Telias Markan wrote:
Chief Sootscale AKA DM wrote:
Jameson Addercop IV wrote:
"I will see about integrating some of our new troops with your scouts. The boggard will bear watching but shouldn't be a threat. I think we'll avoid the south for now but I'll want to head to the mine and find out what's going on there. I'll draw up the recruits and take them for an extended training to that area."

The chief nods at your plans and looks over the map, getting a better idea how people use these things called maps all the time.

"Avoid south sounds smart. Big beasts seen there." he states simply to Jameson "Sootscale strong, not that strong."
Telias lives there now! You should visit! :D
He's playing with fire living south like that. Bokken did mention he had a crazy brother who ran to the south, or maybe Telias is that brother?
Technically only one hex south of the actual fort which is apparently unexplored.
True, but ANYTHING could be living there.

No kidding, there is already a grumpy druid troll living there. And I do not even want to know what type of critters he can summon out of that beard of his.

3,951 to 4,000 of 4,392 << first < prev | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Aron Marczylo's Kingmaker - Part 1: Stolen Land All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.