Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DM Aron Marczylo's Kingmaker - Part 1: Stolen Land (Inactive)

Game Master overfiend_87


351 to 400 of 4,392 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

Master of Procrastination and Grognardia
The Hermit Ganit D'Artain wrote:

Everybody add a whopping 7.5gp to your coin purse!

((20gp * .5) + 35)/6 = 45/6 = 7.5 since we're decided to keep the stag lord amulets.

Going west is fine by me. If we stay the night in camp then we should move south from there. We'll deal with sleep rotations and all that if/when it comes down to it

west or southwest? Also, Cambyl can buy a healer's kit.


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3
DM Aron Marczylo wrote:
The Hermit Ganit D'Artain wrote:

Everybody add a whopping 7.5gp to your coin purse!

((20gp * .5) + 35)/6 = 45/6 = 7.5 since we're decided to keep the stag lord amulets.

Going west is fine by me. If we stay the night in camp then we should move south from there. We'll deal with sleep rotations and all that if/when it comes down to it

west or southwest? Also, Cambyl can buy a healer's kit.

Directly west of Oleg's first, then south from there if we make camp.


DM Aron Marczylo wrote:
Cambyl wrote:

Sounds like a plan to me. Do I need to wait until Oleg can order the Healer's kit?

I also added a ration for now.

be sure to note what's been bought and the price as there is a limit I'm recording of what Oleg currently has. He has a limited amount of trading and if anyone wants to order something more than the current budget he has he'll put it on special order.

Got it, I paid 5 sp for the ration, and now 50gp for the Healer's kit.

Cambyl puts 50 gold into Oleg's hand as he takes the Healer's Kit. "Thank you sir. This will come in quite handy, although I hope I don't have to use it too much." He winks. "You know, I never would have pegged myself as a healer in my youth. You never can tell what the gods have in store for you. But, Cayden provides the power, so who am I to question what he asks?"


Male Human Bard 4

Bronwyn smiles at Cambyl, puts a hand on his shoulder and offers him a few coins.

"I suppose I'll see more use of that than you, Cambyl, so I felt I should contribute."

He offers 10g to cover the Healer's Kit cost. I'll also discount 1 gp for 2 rations.


Male Human Bard 4

When everyone leaves Oleg's and we're travelling through the plains, Bron tries to keep up conversations.

"So what's the story behind this big fellow, Drakor, eh? He isn't exactly from around here, right?"


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia
Sir Bronwyn Raslov wrote:

Bronwyn smiles at Cambyl, puts a hand on his shoulder and offers him a few coins.

"I suppose I'll see more use of that than you, Cambyl, so I felt I should contribute."

He offers 10g to cover the Healer's Kit cost. I'll also discount 1 gp for 2 rations.

So you're buying a healer's kit or? I assume the second part means you're buying 2 rations

Current Map


Male Human Bard 4

Just offering Cambyl compensation for the healer's kit. I mean, he IS buying to get better at saving us from death, instead of just getting a better weapon or armor or whatnot.


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

"I couldn't imagine so," Ganit replies as he watches the cloaked extraplanar creature in what seems to be a heated debate with his companion. "I don't even want to know what type of deal he made with fiends or fey to conjure a creature such as that. So long as the boy keeps it fed and on a short leash I can only hope the rest of us will be safe."

Next destination: West of Oleg's. Way to go Bron, I'd share some gold but I'm flat a** broke haha


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

I assume mapping out first.

DM:

1d100 ⇒ 70 for 15% encounter

You all set off and run into nothing in the middle of this grassland. There appears to be more grassland to the west but forestry down south and the road where you entered the stolen Lands to the North.

Most of the day has gone by, nothing happened here and you can move down and then will have to camp as most of the day has gone by.


"Thank you very much, Bronwyn." He pockets the gold. "I wouldn't worry about it too much, though. Seems we've already done so much together and it's only been a few days since we met."

During the day, Cambyl tries to keep everyone's spirits up with tales of various bar fights... all of which he won handily, of course.

In the evening at camp, he passes around his wineskin to any that would like some, keeping a full mug for himself and one for Bronwyn. "Enjoy it, friends. We may be in the stolen lands, but that's no excuse to forfeit the essentials!"

Added 10gp from Bronwyn, removed 1 ration, 1serving water, and emptied Wineskin from inventory


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

I'll take 20 on a survival check to start a camp fire

"It appears you've lead an interesting life Cambyl. Tell me, what do you greatly wish to see once these lands are cleared of this most immediate threat?" Ganit asks earnestly as he gently tosses a respectably sized piece of raw venison into the fire. For a moment he pauses without looking away from the fire before reverting his gaze to the enthusiastic half elf. "I suppose its difficult for me to imagine why a person would willingly give up a life of such luxury and excitement to come here for... for..." He lets his sentence trail off, uncertain of how he could even finish it without having to truely focus on his own intentions.

"I'm only curious is all," he finally produces as he feigns a smile.

Removed 1 chunk of meat and emptied a waterskin.

Heading south tomorrow? Also, Ganit will take the middle guard shift and sleep relatively early


Male Half-elf Summoner 1

Zayne blinks at Bronwyn and glances back at Drakor who gives him a small nod, no longer wearing a cloak since they are away from the fort and the danger of soldiers attacking out of fear was much less.

"To be honest Sir Bronwyn, I know very little more about Drakor than you do. My old teacher, Balthazar, trapped him inside a magical scroll over 30 years ago when an attempt to summon Drakor for the first time almost resulted in Drakor's slaughtering of my to-be-tutor. I found the scroll in Balthazar's study the same day he was...taken from me."

Here, Zayne's eyes grow sad and distant. "Bandits...attacked while I was out. They killed my teacher and set our hut ablaze. In a rage, I summoned Drakor, unknowing of what the spirit could do once unleashed. I didn't really care as long as it took my venegance for me. In exchange for my revenge, I took upon my visage this..." he points to the massive twisting black rune. "Once summoned...Drakor tore apart each bandit, and once he was done, he pledged himself to me to serve as my Eidolon, a summoned outsider bonded to a Summoner...or me."

He looks away sadly and Drakor pats him gently on the head even from their height difference with Zayne mounted.


Male Human Bard 4

"Well Zayne my friend, sometimes emotion gets the best of us, specially when our loved ones are involved. I cannot think what I would do if my dear father was attacked like that."

For a few seconds he stares at the distance, seemingly remembering someone.

"But let us not dally in such dark places, shall we? Does anyone there know the words to The Maid of the Lake?"


Cambyl consider's Ganit's question for a moment. "Well, the lap of luxury can be a bit boring sometimes." His tone is jovial. "As for this land, well, if I could carve out a spot for myself, I wouldn't mind staying around here, maybe have a brewery, learn and teach more of the kind of life Cayden wants for us."

He listen's to Zayne's story and remain's silent, not knowing what to say.


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

"Fair enough," Ganit replies halfheartedly. Then looking around to at the barren expanses of plains and forests, "I can't imagine a brewery being an unwise investment around here."

Ganit listens intently to Zayne's story. He has always been cautious of arcanists and rarely passes a chance to discover how each individual had come into their powers. After a short pause he asks the summoner, "You're no doubt here for revenge, or am I mistaken?"


Cambyl chuckles at Ganit. "You know, it's not that hard to get a few people to show up if you can make a good brew."


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

DM:

1d100 ⇒ 97 for 15% encounter.

As you spend the night nothing appears to have happened in this heavily wooded area. You someimes get the sense that something is watching you in the trees, but nothing can be seen when you look.

As you begin examining this area you come across an arrow-shaped clearing with many root vegtables growing there.

Knowledge Nature DC 12:

These are moon radishes like the ones Svetlana asked you to look for her.

As you approch there are a group of Kobolds with stuck out bellies and lolling tongues, though they notice the approching party and raise to their feet, screaming an alarm as they get ready for combat, though they appear sickly.

Round 1

Iniative:

The Hermit Ganit D'Artain 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Cambyl 1d20 ⇒ 5
Sir Bronwyn Raslov 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Tholamin Medvyed 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Lukan Swane 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Zayne Dragoneye Atchin & Drakor 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

Kobolds: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Order:

The Hermit Ganit D'Artain
Zayne Dragoneye Atchin & Drakor
Sir Bronwyn Raslov
Lukan Swane
Kobolds
Cambyl
Tholamin Medvyed

Round 1


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

Super cool when you get 1st in the initiative order then the website explodes when you post, lol.

Ganit is immediately offended by the very sight of the kobolds. Sliding gracefully from Felicity, he notches an arrow as they rise to their ugly scaled feet and releases at pitiful screaming creature directly ahead of him."Disgusting little critters" he whispers to himself as the arrow launches towards the open mouth of its target.

Move action to dismount into sq I4, standard action to attack the kobald in sq I10.

Attack/Damage:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 151d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 (+5/+2 base, +1/+1 PB shot, -1/+2 Deadly Aim)


Male Human Fighter (Armor Master) 4

Are we mounted? From what I see on the map, we are not, but I wanted to make sure.


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3
Lukan Swane "Swaney" wrote:
Are we mounted? From what I see on the map, we are not, but I wanted to make sure.

I assumed we were since we've been exploring on horseback for a while.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia
The Hermit Ganit D'Artain wrote:
Lukan Swane "Swaney" wrote:
Are we mounted? From what I see on the map, we are not, but I wanted to make sure.
I assumed we were since we've been exploring on horseback for a while.

yeah, you are all mounted.


Male Human Bard 4

Sir Bronwyn inhales audibly, readying his shield and grabbing the lance in its saddlehold.

Waiting on Zayne to act.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia
The Hermit Ganit D'Artain wrote:

Super cool when you get 1st in the initiative order then the website explodes when you post, lol.

Ganit is immediately offended by the very sight of the kobolds. Sliding gracefully from Felicity, he notches an arrow as they rise to their ugly scaled feet and releases at pitiful screaming creature directly ahead of him."Disgusting little critters" he whispers to himself as the arrow launches towards the open mouth of its target.

Move action to dismount into sq I4, standard action to attack the kobald in sq I10.

Attack/Damage:1d20 + 5; 1d8 + 4 (+5/+2 base, +1/+1 PB shot, -1/+2 Deadly Aim)

just to let you guys know if you're waiting, that kobold is dead.


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3
DM Aron Marczylo wrote:
The Hermit Ganit D'Artain wrote:

Super cool when you get 1st in the initiative order then the website explodes when you post, lol.

Ganit is immediately offended by the very sight of the kobolds. Sliding gracefully from Felicity, he notches an arrow as they rise to their ugly scaled feet and releases at pitiful screaming creature directly ahead of him."Disgusting little critters" he whispers to himself as the arrow launches towards the open mouth of its target.

Move action to dismount into sq I4, standard action to attack the kobald in sq I10.

Attack/Damage:1d20 + 5; 1d8 + 4 (+5/+2 base, +1/+1 PB shot, -1/+2 Deadly Aim)

just to let you guys know if you're waiting, that kobold is dead.

I figured it would be thats why I didn't bother mentioning it should have been 1d8+5 instead of 4. I thought to myself: "its a kobold, don't worry about it" haha. The 24 hour rule should be coming into effect pretty soon anyway.


Male Human Fighter (Armor Master) 4

Dangit, I shoulda been a cavalier. I'm definitely going to take some ride skill and invest in a combat trained horse. Being mounted and only taking up one square is too advantageous not to. Waiting on Zayne's placement before I even attempt to strategize.


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

Lukan - You'd definitely have the feats for some mounted combat stuff. I ignored the kobolds in G7 and J7 so that you, Bron or Drakor could reach them in melee without provoking any AoO's but that's as far as my "strategy" went.

EDIT - removed whiny blurb, added:
May also be a good idea to get a throwing axe or short spear for the future. Something you can use for range and melee.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

Zayne:

Could you write down what spells you have. You might have in your profile since I last looked, but I don't appear ot have them here.

Zayne's and Drakor's actions

Zayne dismounts and casts mage armour on Drakor.

Drakor dismounts and moves over to the nearest Kobold J-7 and then brings his arms down to smash the lights out of the Kobold, but misses the small and sickly looking Kobold.

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Okey, now as the rule works I'll wait 24 hours for Sir Bron to post


Male Human Bard 4

Sir Bronwyn inhales audibly, readying his shield and grabbing the lance from its saddlehold. Struggling with the weight on his body and arms, he quickly kicks the horse's side into a charge and shouts loudly, trying to hide his poor riding skills.

"Enemies ahead! Chaarge!"

Charge action to I6. Bluff check if needed: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12 Attack roll (+2 bonus for charge action): 1d20 ⇒ 6


I am waiting to see what the Kobolds do to decide my action, but given their apparent weakness, I will probably attack one if I can reach it, particularly if I can flank it.


Male Human Fighter (Armor Master) 4

Lukan slides from his horse, drawing his sword in the process ( Move to G5) . He knows better than to fight on top of a horse that hasn't been conditioned for battle. He readies for the kobold's charge with shield and sword aimed low towards the kobold Readying to hit the kobold with my sword if it moves into my range


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia
Cambyl wrote:
I am waiting to see what the Kobolds do to decide my action, but given their apparent weakness, I will probably attack one if I can reach it, particularly if I can flank it.

don't worry. 24 hour rule comes into effect when you are up and you havn't replied. Since you are after the kobolds don't worry.


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3
DM Aron Marczylo wrote:
Cambyl wrote:
I am waiting to see what the Kobolds do to decide my action, but given their apparent weakness, I will probably attack one if I can reach it, particularly if I can flank it.
don't worry. 24 hour rule comes into effect when you are up and you havn't replied. Since you are after the kobolds don't worry.

Should we be posting our actions if we're positioned after the enemy in the initiative order? I thought it would be best to wait to see what the enemy does before making a move. At least when there is only one or a block of foes because we're all just waiting for them before strategizing.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia
The Hermit Ganit D'Artain wrote:
DM Aron Marczylo wrote:
Cambyl wrote:
I am waiting to see what the Kobolds do to decide my action, but given their apparent weakness, I will probably attack one if I can reach it, particularly if I can flank it.
don't worry. 24 hour rule comes into effect when you are up and you havn't replied. Since you are after the kobolds don't worry.
Should we be posting our actions if we're positioned after the enemy in the initiative order? I thought it would be best to wait to see what the enemy does before making a move. At least when there is only one or a block of foes because we're all just waiting for them before strategizing.

You can if you want as long as you make sure to let me know, but I was just saying to Cambyl that he goes after them so he didn't need to make a post saying that he's waiting. For cambyl it would only be 24 hour rule after I post as the Kobolds.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

Kobolds

The Kobolds attack, wanting to defend their delicious patch of root vegtables.

Kobold closest to Lukan moves in to attack and Lukan brings down the sword but misses the Kobold who stabs towards him with his crude spear, but it bounces off his armour showing that the Kobold is clearly not putting much strength into it.

Lukan's attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Kobold 1: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15

The Kobold being attacked by Drakor and Sir Bron stabs it's spear towards Drakor, but he appears to be too ill to even list his spear correctly and stabs it into the ground close to the terrorfying beast.

Kobold 2: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5

Another Kobold comes at Lukan, but this time it charges in like a mad thing with spear poised, however it merely bounces off Lukan's armour and does no damage at all.

Kobold 3: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

A Kobold eyes Ganit and then spins it's sling after he loads it with a stone and throws it, aiming for hit head but it instead bounces pathetically off his armour, not even scuffing it.

Kobold 4: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

The final one looks around and aims for Ganit too with it's Sling and this one lands too shot, falling to the floor rarther pathetically.

Kobold 5: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Wow, that was a great round for the Kobolds :p

updated map


Cambyl throws a prayer up to Cayden Cailean, "So we can drink to our victory, lend our arms strength!"

He then casts Bless (+1 attack for everyone), and draws his Rapier.

I keep forgetting it's a move action to draw a weapon... oh well


Male Elf Wood Elementalist Wizard

Tholamin concentrates and casts Hypnotism centering on kobold F6 DC 14

all kobolds will need saves i think

hit dice roll 2d4 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4

Rounds 2d4 ⇒ (3, 2) = 5


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

Ganit produces another arrow from his quiver and fires at one of the two launching pebbles from their headbands.

Attack/Damage:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 91d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 (+5/+2 base, +1/+0 bless, -1/+2 deadly aim)


Male Half-elf Summoner 1

Zayne is torn between hilarity at the kobold's antics at attemtping combat and at slight sympathy for the no doubt doomed little gluttons.

Drakor meanwhile blinks down at the kobold still tring to tug its spear out of the dirt and reaches down to try and simply crush the little miscreant's head before it can embarress the essence of combat further.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (6, 1) + 4 = 11

Seeing Drakor miss the Kobold by a hair's breadth, Zayne sighs and gulps before gripping his spear tighter and hesitantly moving his horse up behind Drakor to attempt to stab the filthy little cretin with his longspear.

Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8

To his utter amazement his spear strikes the kobold impaling the child-sized lizard-thing through its throat.


Male Human Fighter (Armor Master) 4

Lukan watches as the pathetic creatures try to put up a fight. This is not a glorious battle. He sighs and tries to conk the first kobold over the head with his pummel. Subdual to kobold at d6

Subdual sword attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Noticing how quick the little bugger dodged his pommel, he thinks again about leaving these things alive. While not fully into the combat, he sends his shield towards the same one.

Shield Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

"Bloody bastards! Stop moving around so I can hit you!" Lukan yells in fustration.

Lol, at least you will get another round with those guys ;)


Male Elf Wood Elementalist Wizard

well... you know its browyn before you swane? cause he technically couldve moved and given you flank before you hit just saying


Male Human Fighter (Armor Master) 4

Eh, like it matters. I'm rolling like a champ =P. Sorry Bron, jumped the gun I guess.


Male Human Bard 4

Up from his saddle, Bron roars in laughter, shouting:

"Ha-hah, is this is all these Stolen Lands have to offer?"

Filled with overconfidence, Bron charges the furthest kobold.

Mounted charge on the kobold at F12. Attack roll: 1d20 ⇒ 16 for 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 damage.


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

Pretty sure a mounted charge attack with a lance deals double damage so hats off to you, sir Bronwyn.


Male Human Bard 4

I don't think that kobold needs any extra damage in order to die harder ;)


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

DM:

DC 14 Will

Kobold 1: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19

Kobold 2: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4

Kobold 3: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11

Kobold 4: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7

After Cambyl calls out a blessing, brining up everyone's accuracy into combat Tholamin casts Hypnosis. The first Kobold he aimed for appears to be uneffected, however three others appears to stare blankly into space.

Round 2

Order:

The Hermit Ganit D'Artain
Zayne Dragoneye Atchin & Drakor
Sir Bronwyn Raslov
Lukan Swane
Kobolds
Cambyl
Tholamin Medvyed

Ganit aims his bow at one of the unfacinated Kobolds, but it appears he fired too high and it dissappears into a bush somewhere, yet there is no sound of where it landed.

The Kobold against Drakor and Sir Bron snaps out of it when Drakor tries to crush the Kobold, but then Zayne comes in and thrusts his spear deep into the creature's chest, killing it expertly.

Sir Bronwyn Raslov lives up to his name as a knight by charging in heroically and felling the foul scaled critter, showing heroism at it's finest.

Lukan appears to underestimate his foe as he tries to strik him with the pommel of his blade and then bash him with his spiked shield, but neither attack lands on the creature.

@Lukan - Were you trying to deal non-leathal damage? I believe the rules for that with a weapon that's meant to deal leathal damage, like your sword, are that you are meant to take a -4 penalty to attack, but from the working I'm not too sure if that's what you were trying to do.

@Tholamin - It doesn't matter too much. I just track it as it comes, though some players would perfer to wait as something might happen to change their actions, like someone kills the creature you just critted or something.

Kobolds

Two of them remain fascinated with the elf whilst the last one takes a stab at Lukan, but the spear tip deflects off his armour and it growls, taking a 5ft step around Lukan and shouting something at the nearby Kobold, but he isn't paying attention.

attack: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14

Round 2 Map


I think I can get to E-5 without provoking aoo, so I'll move there and attack

Cambyl circles around the Kobold attacking Lukan and tries to flank him, a grin of excitement on his face.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

"Ha ha! Take that!"


Male Elf Wood Elementalist Wizard

Tholamin looks down at the closest kobold that spell has enraptured and waves a hand at it, a green light flickers to life and speeds towards it hitting it with a small blow of force.

Casts Magic Missile on Kobold G6

1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

I can just make it to E8 without provoking any AoO's by passing through Cambyl's square.

Finding a vantage point slightly better than his last, Ganit again takes aim at the weak little "dragon-kin" in the furthest corner. E11

Attack:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Damage:1d8 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
(+5/+2 base, +1/+1 PB Shot, +1/+0 bless, -1/+2 deadly aim)

"Ugh!!! The damn suns in my eyes!" He exclaims as he nearly tears the fletching from his next drawn arrow.

Lukan, brother, whatsup with us? haha


Male Half-elf Summoner 1

Drakor looks back at his master and gives a grunt of approval at his first real kill then turns back to the remaining lizard-rat and roars, charging straight towards it before it can stab the knight-man in the back.

Charge to F10

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (1, 2) + 4 = 7

Drakor mistimes the last step and smashes his fist into the ground next to the creature. Zayne seeing his large companion miss again due to the Kobold's tiny stature, takes a deep breath and moves his horse closer to the one kobold next to Swane and stabs yet again, daring to hope for such luck again.

five-foot step onto I6 into range on Kobold on G6

Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8


Male Human Fighter (Armor Master) 4

We'll probably need a quick update on casualties. Some of the rolls seem a bit close to hitting and missing. You are right about the nonlethal damage. I overlooked it, my rolls should have been at a -4. Ganit - yeah man our rolls are terrible. But Lukan has an excuse - he isn't in the true battle mindset. We'll save our good rolls for the more epic battles =)

351 to 400 of 4,392 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Aron Marczylo's Kingmaker - Part 1: Stolen Land All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.