Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Aron Marczylo's Kingmaker - Part 1: Stolen Land (Inactive)

Game Master overfiend_87


3,901 to 3,950 of 4,392 << first < prev | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | next > last >>

Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

"Anyone settling out here should know the risks they're taking," Ganit replies apathetically. "Pit's filled. Best make camp and start early tomorrow. I'll take first watch."

Since there's no random encounters to worry about and (by Carina's sources) we've already settled the problems in the last hex, should we just fast-forward till there's some actual pulp to be played? I, personally, see no shame in that.


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

Agreed - lets get to building a kingdom.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

You spend your time maping and camping out for a night before getting up in the morning and finishing your map of the area.

Afterwards you head towards the lair of Tuskgutter where you get your chance to map it out and complete the area you were allowed to map so far.

Will try to get back as soon as possible.

You're deep so it takes another day travel before you arrive again at Olegs, where you're all welcomed with open arms.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

You all arrive with open arms from everyone.Alicia make her way to Zorestar first.
"I was so worried for you. Have you finished mapping the land?" she asks with a smile and at that confirmation from Zorestar gives him a hug.

Delilah and Gwen are both waiting for Ganit and greet openly. His sister is the first to speak.
"I was afraid I'd lose you." she says heartfel and hugging her brother tightly, just like when they were younger and she'd hug their father like that after he came back from hunting. Gwen just smiles and gives Ganit a thump in the shoulder in a playful way.
"You shouldn't worry your family like that." and you can tell the two look at each other. It's obvious to Ganit that they've been talking to each other whilst he was gone. "We need to talk anyway.

Delilah leaves the two love birds and approches Jameson.
"I'm so glad you're okey." she says with a big smile on her face and giving him a hug, similar to Ganit's. "you, err...have a beautiful horse. Want me to get you some mead?" she asks and looks a little awkward when saying this.

I just HAVE to listen to the song Delilah by Tom Jones when I'm writing as her, lol.

Ganit+Perception DC 15:

"Why didn't you meet me last time you were here?" she asks putting her hands on her hips and giving a glare. "What happened in Brevoy and why are you avoiding me?" you get a glance of her father in the distance on the battlements, but he doesn't look in your direction. It's clear that he saw this coming and wanted to be away from any argument.


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

I actually though that we were going straight to the Stag Lord's fort and would meet the settlers there.

I let the others go about their private business and instead circulate through the settlers, asking about their pasts and families and more importantly their skills and abilities so that once we are to the fort, we will be able to get to work securing the place as quickly as possible.


Male Human Wizard 4 (hp: 33/33 AC: 13, FF: 12, T:12)
Alicia Varn wrote:
"I was so worried for you. Have you finished mapping the land?" she asks with a smile and at that confirmation from Zorestar gives him a hug.

"Yes, Alica, I believe that finishes the mapping of the area. Mind you, you need not have worried. My friends are rather adept at fending off foes, Istikali is rather perceptive, and besides, I have a few of my own tricks up my sleeve should I need them." Zorestar replies with a grin as he returns her embrace. "So, how have things been here? I trust all has been well for you."

Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Noticing Ganit and Gwen sharing strong words, Zorestar thinks to himself. Hmm? Ganit seems to be getting himself into a little trouble already. I must remember to make a good effort at communication to avoid such misunderstandings. I certainly do not want any misunderstandings with dear Alicia.

"So next, I hope we will be able to return to the Stag Lord's fort by the lake and survey the surrounding land to be sure that this will be our optimum location for our castle. If you are not too busy, perhaps you will be willing to accompany us?"


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia
Carina Stigard wrote:

I actually though that we were going straight to the Stag Lord's fort and would meet the settlers there.

I let the others go about their private business and instead circulate through the settlers, asking about their pasts and families and more importantly their skills and abilities so that once we are to the fort, we will be able to get to work securing the place as quickly as possible.

and miss out on celebrations of Olegs? What kind of adventurers are you?


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

PARTY!!! PARTY!!! PARTY!!!


M Human Druid 5

And this is the part where Telias slips back into the wilderness....


Male Human Wizard 4 (hp: 33/33 AC: 13, FF: 12, T:12)

Zorestar would certainly encourage everyone to return to Olegs!


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3
Telias Markan wrote:
And this is the part where Telias slips back into the wilderness....

Lucky... Ganit might be close behind you.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18

Ganit clenches his jaw and pinches the bridge of his nose in a preemptive attempt to postpone the inevitable headache that was to come. "This is how it is. I'm more useful outside these walls than in. Sooner you come to accept that, the better." he tells his sister coolly. I'm not a g****mn child. I don't have to check with you every time I move to take a p*$$.

Gwen wrote:
"Why didn't you meet me last time you were here?" she asks putting her hands on her hips and giving a glare. "What happened in Brevoy and why are you avoiding me?"

"I'm sure she's already told you everything and you should know the rest by now; this, you and me, this isn't what you think it is. It's not what you need and it's not what I want. The other night; the watchtower, it was a mistake. You should know by now what I'm like when I get in the bottle... I'm sorry, Gwen."

Sense Motive DC 24 (22 for non-humans):

Bluff: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 (+2, FE(human))
His words and intentions are true but he's holding something back.


Male Half-Orc Cavalier (Gendarme)/5

"Thank you Delilah, but I have to see to Donal first. You're welcome to help if you'd like."

Jameson will spend the next several hours grooming Donal and boring Delilah to tears with talk of horses if she indulges him.


Male Human Bard 4

Bron walks around with Carina, talking to the adventurous settlers and assuring all they should move south in a couple days'. He makes a point of holding her hands and walk by her side.

I believe all this calls for a celebration, don't you love? We leave south soon, and our lives will never be the same again. Might be the last time we can behave like idiots and blame it on the liquor. What say you?


Male Human Bard 4

No way I will lose the chance to see Ganit gettin whipped!
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Male Human Wizard 4 (hp: 33/33 AC: 13, FF: 12, T:12)

Sense Motive 1d20 ⇒ 17

Zorestar takes Alicia's arm and approaches Bron while he is nearby.

"Sir Raslov, I was just telling the Lady Alica, that we will be heading south soon to see some work being done on our new castle. I was encouraging her to come south with us and spend some time with us. I was hoping to show her the wonderful location we chose right next to the lake. Do you think this would be a wise course to invite them down at this time?"


M Human Druid 5

Telias will pack the rest of his things from his hut up north and make the journey one hex to the south of the Staglord's fort to set up his new shack.


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

We might want to investigate that hex first. You can do it solo, but I do not know how wise an idea that is.

Zorestar, I think the plan is to have a party at Olegs and then have the whole bunch of settlers head south to build a castle where the Stag Lord's fort used to be. Something strong enough to keep that grumpy druid away.


M Human Druid 5

Thought we had already explored that one?


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

The fort is in the one hex we have explored in that row. We have not explored anything else south of the row above the fort. Unless I missed something.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia
Carina Stigard wrote:
The fort is in the one hex we have explored in that row. We have not explored anything else south of the row above the fort. Unless I missed something.

Correct, you don't have permission to continue expanding southwards. Plus from what you've heard, things get far more dangerous south so if anything, Telias' hut will probably end up in trouble.


The Hermit Ganit D'Artain wrote:
Telias Markan wrote:
And this is the part where Telias slips back into the wilderness....

Lucky... Ganit might be close behind you.

[dice=Sense Motive]1d20+12

Ganit clenches his jaw and pinches the bridge of his nose in a preemptive attempt to postpone the inevitable headache that was to come. "This is how it is. I'm more useful outside these walls than in. Sooner you come to accept that, the better." he tells his sister coolly. I'm not a g****mn child. I don't have to check with you every time I move to take a p*$$.

Gwen wrote:
"Why didn't you meet me last time you were here?" she asks putting her hands on her hips and giving a glare. "What happened in Brevoy and why are you avoiding me?"

"I'm sure she's already told you everything and you should know the rest by now; this, you and me, this isn't what you think it is. It's not what you need and it's not what I want. The other night; the watchtower, it was a mistake. You should know by now what I'm like when I get in the bottle... I'm sorry, Gwen."

** spoiler omitted **

She shakes her head at the earlier statement.

"I didn't mean that. I have no problem with you leaving and heading out into the wilderness, but I care about you and want to atleast see you before you leave. You've been acting strange since Brevoy. The others might not see it, but I have known you the longest." with that she puts a hand on his shoulder "I know you better than anyone and I'll never betray you."

post keeps messing up when I try to roll a D20. Will have to do that in a secondary post.


1d20 ⇒ 13

Gwen can't believe what she hears and just puts her hand down. At this moment you'd suspect she'd slap you or something else, but she does the coldest thing and just walks past you, leaving Olegs and heading out into the wilderness, ignoring anything else you try to say to her.


Zorestar Lebeda wrote:
Alicia Varn wrote:
"I was so worried for you. Have you finished mapping the land?" she asks with a smile and at that confirmation from Zorestar gives him a hug.

"Yes, Alica, I believe that finishes the mapping of the area. Mind you, you need not have worried. My friends are rather adept at fending off foes, Istikali is rather perceptive, and besides, I have a few of my own tricks up my sleeve should I need them." Zorestar replies with a grin as he returns her embrace. "So, how have things been here? I trust all has been well for you."

Perception 1d20+2

Noticing Ganit and Gwen sharing strong words, Zorestar thinks to himself. Hmm? Ganit seems to be getting himself into a little trouble already. I must remember to make a good effort at communication to avoid such misunderstandings. I certainly do not want any misunderstandings with dear Alicia.

"So next, I hope we will be able to return to the Stag Lord's fort by the lake and survey the surrounding land to be sure that this will be our optimum location for our castle. If you are not too busy, perhaps you will be willing to accompany us?"

"We've all been getting to know each other and hearing about what you have all done." she gives a warm smile "I've also been sending letters to my father. He's tied up with business after he had an issue with Ettercaps. Some were kidnapping farmers so he has driven them off. Saving his people is what he cares about, more then hunting down the intelligent creatures. He said they ran into the mountains so all he cares is that they are far from his people and won't trouble them." you can tell she clearly looks up to her father as a compassionate hero.


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

You'll thank me for this someday, Gwen.

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30

He watches the fiery huntress retreat to the wilds until she is no longer visible before realizing the number of ears that had been listening in on his conversation. He breaths a disgruntled sigh and heads for Oleg's taproom to order a solitary drink.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

At the bar are a few interesting people, even one woman who is moonlighting as a barmaid at Oleg's until the kingdom is built where she hopes to do some work there. Seeing Ganit she walks over to him.
"I heard you were one of the heroes of this land." she smiles. She is a small woman, only 5' 2" with a slight form and you can tell she is of Tian decent, but most likely local due to strong command of common and only a small hint of an accent. "Can I get a drink for such a noble hero. On the house, too." she gives a wink as she says that, keeping her tray up flawlessly with a single hand.


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24

"Yeah. Sure. Who could turn down a free drink?" he says devoid of enthusiasm. "Whiskey. Double."

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
When the barmaid comes back with his drink he gives it a quick sniff (assuming it's safe) before throwing his head back and downing the glass in a single motion.


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

Carina looks over at Bron while holding his hand: We have done well. Now we need to make sure that this nation is strong and that these people are safe. I think that we should talk to Oleg about getting out a few good casks of mead and ale. This is a day for celebration, tomorrow we will begin to lead these people south across the river the the site where the Stag Lord's fort was. This may be the last truly safe day for these good folk for some time. Once there, we begin to rebuild the fort into a true castle so that we have a place to rule from and a place where the good settlers can retreat to should dangers encroach on the town.

This will also give us a place to sleep away from the prying eyes of those who want to know a little to much about a hunter's daughter and her noble fiancee.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia
The Hermit Ganit D'Artain wrote:

[dice=Sense Motive]1d20+12

"Yeah. Sure. Who could turn down a free drink?" he says devoid of enthusiasm. "Whiskey. Double."

[dice=Perception]1d20+10
When the barmaid comes back with his drink he gives it a quick sniff (assuming it's safe) before throwing his head back and downing the glass in a single motion.

She returns shortly with the whiskey. You can't smell anything off nor taste anything out of the ordinary after drinking it. She takes the time to serve others and then sits down next to you with a inviting smile on her face.

"You're friends appear to be all celebrating. Why are you here alone?" she asks curiously as she looks to him.


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

"Funny. I don't feel alone," Ganit says as he shifts in his seat. He then pauses and evaluates the girl for a moment. "What's your name? Look [INSERT NAME], I liked you better when you were pouring drinks. Speaking of which..." he rattles his empty glass and slides it towards the server's side of the bar.


Male Human Wizard 4 (hp: 33/33 AC: 13, FF: 12, T:12)
Alicia wrote:
"Saving his people is what he cares about, more then hunting down the intelligent creatures. He said they ran into the mountains so all he cares is that they are far from his people and won't trouble them."

"Your father sounds like a real nobleman. When we are in a position to make a difference in our own charter, I hope we can truly serve the population just like him. I just hope that we are able to live up to the ideals that are needed to make this kingdom prosper. We will certainly count ourselves fortunate to have your father as a truly ally!"

"So, have you had dinner yet, Alicia? We've been eating rations while we were away from Oleg's but I would love to share a hot meal with you, if you are available?"


M Human Druid 5

F%#* it. Telias will explore the hex once he's settled He'll avoid outright encounters and entangle/flee from any ambushes at speed.


Jameson Addercop IV wrote:

"Thank you Delilah, but I have to see to Donal first. You're welcome to help if you'd like."

Jameson will spend the next several hours grooming Donal and boring Delilah to tears with talk of horses if she indulges him.

She does indeed indulge him, taking a interesting in learning about about the talk of horses and the many different types of breeds through the land, along with the barding for horses.

"How did you come up with the name?" she asks curiously.


Male Half-Orc Cavalier (Gendarme)/5

Jameson stares quietly into the distance before answering.

"My brother named him. A decent man, I think, if he'd had the chance. He was misled and betrayed by those who loved him."


Jameson Addercop IV wrote:

Jameson stares quietly into the distance before answering.

"My brother named him. A decent man, I think, if he'd had the chance. He was misled and betrayed by those who loved him."

She listens intently and nods.

"What do you mean if he had the chance? How was he mislead and betrayed?" she steps a little closer and can clearly tell this is something tough to speak about, so takes hold of Jameson's hand.


Male Human Bard 4

Responding to Carina, Bronwyn offers:

I will have a word with Oleg, would you try getting a hold of Svetlana so she knows our plans and prepares accordingly?

Then he kisses his bride farewell and approaches the bar.

Hello there miss [INSERT NAME], how's the tavern work suiting ya? Mind getting me a mug of ale and fetching Oleg? I need a couple words with him.

Almost as if he hadn't noticed the grumpy ranger in the next seat, he shoots:

Tough day huh?


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

Carina returns the kiss and then heads inside and find Svetlana who is probably being run haggard with the increase in people and business.

Afternoon Svetlana. As I am sure you have heard, we have finally finished the first part of our charter, clearing the land to the near south. While we have much to do still, I thought that a celebration welcoming all these brave settlers to the new land would be fitting. And then on the morrow, we will begin heading south to establish our capital and begin to build this land for real.

So, would you and Oleg have sufficient supplies to put on a big roast and pop a few kegs of good brew?


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3
Sir Bronwyn Raslov wrote:
Tough day huh?

"You tell me," he replies contemptuously. "Not like I've had a bit a privacy since we started this... this..." he waves his hand and scoffs in place of finishing his thought.

"Miss. That drink. Thanks."


Male Human Bard 4

Heh, been there. Am there, actually. Wherever I go there's these... people around. I've come to really enjoy the piss breaks and those couple seconds alone. And even then I got bushwhacked at least once.

Bronwyn buries himself in the large mug of ale, enjoying the feeling of a hearthy beverage down his sore throat.

So it appears you are staying around these parts.


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

"Yeah, for better or worst. We'll see how long it lasts."


Male Human Bard 4

Bronwyn inhales deeply and stops a thin smile from touching his face.

By the gods, the man's grumpy.

Ya in need of a job? It just appears we need a good man to lead some scouts into the woods and frontiers, make sure no more bandits hole up somewhere and cause havoc.


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

"Appreciate it but I got something else in the works. Might be of some gain for you, come to think of it. Gonna keep a low profile for a while. I'll let ya know if anything comes up you and yours might want to be aware of."


Male Half-Orc Cavalier (Gendarme)/5

Jameson frowns at the woman's forwardness but says nothing. He withdraws his hands and finishes stabling Donal.

"No more stories today."

With that he heads for the bar.

Now I need a drink.


Male Human Bard 4

It appears what this kingdom truly needs is a support group for alcoholics!

That smile finally touches Bronwyn's lips, though accompanied by an otherwise sad expression.

And here I was, thinking I'm good at being vague and cryptic and you come around puttin' me to shame. Damn you, old man, damn you. Well, the offer still holds. If ya don't take it, maybe that friend of yours will, or his daughter. Think they can handle it?


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

Well, seeing as most AA meetings are held in church basements and our local priest is Cambyl...

"Heh, stick to what you're good at kid." he says before rapping his hands on the bar to signal the waitress he scared off. "Beaufort and Gwen'd to do the job just a good as I can. I'm sure the old man'd want to feel useful again anyhow."


Male Human Bard 4

The knight takes his time with the beverage, enjyoing its cold respite.

So, how can I find ya if there is a big critter that needs killin'? Maybe we have a fawn infestation or a bearowl comes thrashing off the woods? Should I light a fire, smoke signals? Maybe a Ganit-sign?


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13
Sir Bronwyn Raslov wrote:

It appears what this kingdom truly needs is a support group for alcoholics!

Is there any extra damage if I cast Spontaneous Immolation on someone after then have consumed high proof alcohol?


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

Ganit curls his lips to a devious smile, "Shouldn't be necessary. I'll find out about it."


Male Human Bard 4

As Oleg approaches, Bronwyn finishes his ale and nods to the heavyset man at the distance. He drops a parting comment to Ganit before leaving:

An old man told me once to let bygones be bygones. I took that council to heart and now I'm a baron who's to be married soon. If only that fool would hear his own advice he would make a lotta lives better, if not his own then his family's and loved ones, including a couple of young women.

The bard then rests the mug on the bar and turns to the burly innkeeper.

Oleg, my good old man, tell me quick and tell me true; what's the best beverage you have in stock? I'll take it!


Male Human Wizard 4 (hp: 33/33 AC: 13, FF: 12, T:12)
Bron wrote:
"Oleg, my good old man, tell me quick and tell me true; what's the best beverage you have in stock? I'll take it!"

Zorestar, tries to make himself comfortable in the common room at Oleg's by sitting next to Alicia and listening to the stories and conversation happening in the room around him.

Bron wrote:
"Oleg, my good old man, tell me quick and tell me true; what's the best beverage you have in stock? I'll take it!"

"Bron, my friend, what is so special an occasion that you would purchase the best drink in the house and not stop to even ask how much it costs? I do not mean to make assumptions, but it is my hypothesis that you are celebrating something or you have gold to burn a hole in your pocket."


Sir Bronwyn Raslov wrote:

As Oleg approaches, Bronwyn finishes his ale and nods to the heavyset man at the distance. He drops a parting comment to Ganit before leaving:

An old man told me once to let bygones be bygones. I took that council to heart and now I'm a baron who's to be married soon. If only that fool would hear his own advice he would make a lotta lives better, if not his own then his family's and loved ones, including a couple of young women.

The bard then rests the mug on the bar and turns to the burly innkeeper.

Oleg, my good old man, tell me quick and tell me true; what's the best beverage you have in stock? I'll take it!

Oleg smiles, greeting you all. The young woman gets Ganit's drink for him and gives a smile.

"The name is Saki. Ask for me whenever you're free." she gives a wink to Ganit before heading back to do her work.

Oleg nods to Bron's request and thinks hard.
"I did get my hands on something for such an occassion. How does Dwarven Stout sound to you? Or maybe the bottle of wine imported from Kyronin? I have a keg of the stout if you want." he suggests, not minding serving either. Both are quite pricy.

3,901 to 3,950 of 4,392 << first < prev | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Aron Marczylo's Kingmaker - Part 1: Stolen Land All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.