Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Aron Marczylo's Kingmaker - Part 1: Stolen Land (Inactive)

Game Master overfiend_87


3,701 to 3,750 of 4,392 << first < prev | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | next > last >>

Male Half-Orc Cavalier (Gendarme)/5

"And if they seek war we shall bring it to them Carina, but declaring war on a race just because they exist does nothing for us, and in fact may destroy us. What if our neighbors decide they must bring us to justice before we declare war on them as well? Would you crush all who stand in your way, or those who simply disagree with you? Once you go down this path you have made your choice. If war and death is your desire then you have proven yourself no better than the savages whose blood you carry and deride."


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

What do you mean "the savages whose blood I carry and deride?"


M Human Druid 5

Telias observes the episode quietly and has been fairly quiet since meeting back up with the group. At the argument between JAmeson and Carina Telias shrugs.

"Yer worried about boggards when ye had a country of kobolds and mites on yer doorstep? And bandits on top of that? Little miss if yer gonna worry about every two bit group of people you don't like the look of ye might want ta reconsider this whole bein queen er whatever thing yer tryin ta accomplish."


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

Carina continues to look at James for an answer to her question, pretty much ignoring Telias and everyone else.

Remember, Carina has no clue what she is. Zorestar has been whispering rumors to people, but I do not know who has been told what at this point.


Male Half-Orc Cavalier (Gendarme)/5

"You speak Orc, you fear Orcs and call them savages, yet you show all the same powers my brother did. Clearly you have the blood of Orcs running through you."

And this is really all Jameson knows of sorcerer blood lines so he's making some assumptions about both sets of powers. Realistically he just clumps them all together.


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

Carina shakes her head. No, I have no orcish blood in me. My father was a human as was my mother. And so were their parents. I had never even met an orc in Brevoy before I met you James. There simply are not many orcs where I lived. Why I am cursed with these nightmares of a mad orc witchdoctor, I do not know.


Male Half-Orc Cavalier (Gendarme)/5

Jameson shrugs.

"As you will, the point stands. You and Sir Raslov has chosen to lead this kingdom and so the choice is yours. Slaughter an innocent creature and seek out his kind to do the same, or allow them to exist as they always have until they accept your rule or refuse it. Say the word and I will run him through before putting his village to the torch. If you think it's the right thing to do."


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

That is my question. Where is his village? If they respond as this one did, then they can live in peace until they prove themselves dangerous. But, we need to have those question answered. Where is the village and are they hostile?


Male Human Bard 4

I had asked that exact question to the boggard but it hasn't responded it yet.


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

Bron - Zorestar has to ask the questions unless you either speak Boggard or have Linguistics and made a pretty good roll.


Male Human Wizard 4 (hp: 33/33 AC: 13, FF: 12, T:12)

"Yes, yes, I'm getting to those questions. Give me a minute, Carina!"

Zorestar translates again and asks the Boggard in his guttural language, "Where is your village? Where is it located? Do your people want peace? Does the Boggard tribe want peace with the humans?" He then waits for the response.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

The boggard can't explain length in how you understand it as his culture never numbers miles, but he does explain it too him roughly two weeks to get here whilst riding his slurk.

His village doesn't see humans often and are likely to attack them, but from looking at your map and with Zorestar calculating how far he must've gone, give or take the shape of the area which you do not know, but if it were a straight line it would be over 60 miles away. Boggards with their reptilian skin enjoy staying wet and in swampy areas so it is unlikely that they would bother comeing this far out to attack humans or even track down this lonely boggard. If they did, the would've attacked him by now.

He also mentions that the lands there are far more dangerous than these lands and the tribe would have to make their way past giant cats, enormous slugs and other horrors of the swamp. He explains that's why he came so far so that they wouldn't dare come into these lands and leave the sacred swamp home.


Male Human Wizard 4 (hp: 33/33 AC: 13, FF: 12, T:12)

"Well, there you have it my friends. I think I have been able to calculuate the location of the Boggard tribe. If my calculations are correct, which they are, and the given information is accurate, less likely, then I believe the Boggard camp is about sixty three and a half miles west by a quarter west from here."

"Furthermore, in our discussion, I have discovered that this Boggard traveled his way past giants cats, enormous slugs and other horrors of the swamp! Clearly this might account for the reason that no other Boggard's have followed him thus far. Do you have any other questions you wish me to ask him?"


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

Make sure that he know that we plan on settling this land and there will likely be settlers, hunters and farmers in the area. If he should attack any of them, then we will consider it an act of war and will respond appropriately.

If you all do not have anything else for the boggard, I think that we should continue on and investigate the dead unicorn before returning to map the last areas just to the west of where we are planning on building the castle and town.


Male Human Wizard 4 (hp: 33/33 AC: 13, FF: 12, T:12)
Carina wrote:
"Make sure that he know that we plan on settling this land and there will likely be settlers, hunters and farmers in the area. If he should attack any of them, then we will consider it an act of war and will respond appropriately."

Zorestar tries to communicate this information as clearly as possible.

"The humans are coming to settle this land. Farmers, settlers, and hunters will come and live in this land. Garuum must stay peaceful if he wishes to stay here. Be peaceful with many people! Otherwise you must leave this land like you left your tribe!"


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

"Swampland is death in the wilds; nothing good comes of them. If he wants peace than let's return the favor and get the hell out of here. I see no reason to stay."


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

Onward to the unicorn. If Bron wants to add something, we can probably retcon it. James didn't seem to have anything else since he posted yesterday.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

It will take a while to travel, but the boggard has allowed you to sleep in his "kingdom" which is this ruin. The Slurks still seem to not like the group too well, but they soon enough grow used to you being around and nap.

After spending the rarther uncomfortable, but safe night here you're gone in the morning leaving behind a somewhat happier boggard.

You travel through the area where the dead Tatzlewyrms were, their headless bodies missing, most likely due to scavengers and others that require easy meat before arriving at the dead unicorn.

Nothing here as changed. Zorestar's familiar seems to be repelled by this as does Telias' who also wants to move away from the thing. There is a strange quietness as there is no sound of birdlife nearby besides the aforementioned familiars. The swamp-like pond is still there and giving off a foul oder, however the unicorn is untouched from any decay. You take to notice that it's horn had been removed, most likely by whatever killed it so long ago.

Heal DC 20:

the horn was removed after it's death from how clean the break was and no signs of a struggle. you also take the time to notice that there are no wounds on the creature's body at all. For all you can tell it just fell to the ground dead for no reason. Though you have heard of deaths like this that leave the victim unwounded are usually caused by magic.

Knowledge Planes 30:

You recall certain tales of powerful fey from the First World who can leave their victims "marked" in a way that even their bodies shed a strange aura of repulsion to natural life, as if animals and vermin could sense the anger of such a powerful fey and know better than to involve themselves with such a victim.


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

Carina looks out at the poor creature.

We need to do something with this. Zorestar, you have any clue what might have caused this or who might want a unicorn's horn?

While this is fairly far from where we are planning on setting up our country, I would not be surprised if people did not want to settle even way out here. We cannot have a blight like this here. I wonder whether any of the fey creatures might be able to instruct us on this? Those nice fey we met in the forest might know. Then we could give this noble creature a proper burial, or burning, or whatever it is you are supposed to do with dead unicorns.


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

Heal: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

"No sign of what killed her. Horn was cut off after the fact," Ganit judges after taking a few moments to study the mythic creature. "You witches use things like unicorn horns, troll's teeth and dragon scales for your magiks, right? My guess is this is the product of some greedy mage."


M Human Druid 5

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22 Heal

Telias wrinkles his knows. Repelled by this place.

"Ain't no hunter that did this. It's like the poor bastard just dropped dead fer no reason. Ain't much you can do fer it. Already been kilt 'an desecrated. Best ye can do is avoid this place. Somethin bad happent here. Somethin I don't want no part of."

With that Telias shrinks away looking around as if the unicron's phantom murderer might still be about.


Male Human Wizard 4 (hp: 33/33 AC: 13, FF: 12, T:12)

Zorestar wakes from a most restful sleep in his caravan, stretches his arms and walks out to see how the others are doing.

"Good morning folks, how did you all sleep last night? Shall we get a move onward?"

Zorestar drives his caravan through the day with a smile on his face until they come to the dead unicorn.

Carina wrote:
"We need to do something with this. Zorestar, you have any clue what might have caused this or who might want a unicorn's horn?"

Heal Check 1d20 ⇒ 14

Knowledge, Planes, 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27

Zorestar strokes his beard for a moment as he considers, and then replies, "Well, I cannot say for certain, but a unicorn's horn is the focus for its powers, and in order to use its spell-like abilities on other creatures the unicorn must touch them with it. Furthermore, it uses the horn as a magical weapon for good. You see it can often penetrate even some of the strongest of evil defenses. In a powdered form, it is often used in some great healing potions. However, a good being would never kill a unicorn simply to acquire its horn. More likely than not, an evil creature killed the unicorn to use the horn in some evil dark rite."


Male Half-Orc Cavalier (Gendarme)/5

"More to the point, how do we track whatever did this?"

Jameson seems restless in the presence of the dead beast and keeps Donal away from it.


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

Looking over at Zorestar: Are there any fey burial rites you might know. While this noble beast seems to be in some type of a stasis in the middle of the strange place, it just does not seem right. Perhaps we could create a monument to the fey here some day, but for now leaving this beautiful thing here just feels . . . wrong.


Male Human Wizard 4 (hp: 33/33 AC: 13, FF: 12, T:12)

"Well, I'm certainly not a priest that could perform any rites that you are suggesting, but I definitely think we should bury the poor beast at the very least."


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3
Jameson Addercop IV wrote:
"More to the point, how do we track whatever did this?"

"We don't. I searched for tracks a month ago when we came across her the first time and found nothin. Don't see the use in searching again unless Telias knows some way to do it with his druid tricks."


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

forgot to include this:

Ganit and Telias can tell that the horn wasn't cut off using a tool such as a human or other civilised creature, but it was broken off by hand. Someone who was able to do that must have quite some strength since horns and bones are genderally made to be hard, especially horns like that of a stag's.

Zorestar didn't cast detect magic did he? Seems like a thing he might do if the death appears magical in nature.


Male Human Wizard 4 (hp: 33/33 AC: 13, FF: 12, T:12)

Sorry about that. He would have got to it eventually.

Zorestar waves his hands in somatic gestures and casts detect magic with the following words, "Sihirli bilinen olalım!"

Knowledge, Arcana 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14
Spellcraft 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

[ooc]you know you guys can take 10 or 20 if all you're doing is going to examin the creature.[/b]

The creature gives off the aura of faint necromancy, proving that it has been subject to some kind of spell.

If you decide to take 20 on knowledge Arcana:

What you find about the aura after a good hour of study is that the aura belongs to a spell known as Finger of Death. The spell is incredibly potent and at your level it's a spell level that you can only dream of having in your spellbook one day.

You know all the info about Finger of Death so I'll leave you to explain it to the group in your own way.

This spell is not one that cannot be reversed so any ressurection spell at a later date would work as would speak with dead.


Male Human Wizard 4 (hp: 33/33 AC: 13, FF: 12, T:12)

I wasn't clear if you would permit taking a 10 or taking a 20 for spellcraft or knowledge checks. Thanks!

Zorestar studies the unicorn using the power of his detect magic cantrip and after a while, he begins to explain what he understands to the others.

"Well, my friends, if I am not mistaken, the unicorn was killed by a spell found in the school of necromancy called a finger of death. An evil wizard, sorcerer, or perhaps even an evil druid pulled forth a dark magic that basically just stopped the heart of this poor unicorn. I must warn you that this spell is not only extremely powerful, but also very difficult to cast and could not be attempted by even many advanced wizards that I know. Whoever cast this spell has a tremendous command of dark arcane arts. Personally, if you value your life, I would not even dare attempt to challenge this mage with our current level of expertise, not that we would likely even pose a threat to the warlock anyway!"


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

That may explain why the unicorn was killed? And would also explain the taking of the horn if this was such an evil mage. But, why is the land about here also so forsaken? It is as though the land about the unicorn is also diseased. What caused this?

Carina continues to watch Zorestar suspiciously not trusting one so educated.


M Human Druid 5

Telias shrugs and shrinks further back into the bushes. "People ain't the only ones who can work magic lady. I ain't stickin around ta find out. If ye take my advice yall'l avoid this fersaken grove until time er nature sees fit ta cleanse it."


Male Human Bard 4

The knight frowns, looking at the strange preserved corpse.

We gave those a chance. It's been a couple of weeks since we were last here, and nothing appears to have changed. Still this noble creature suffers this indignity. I think it's time we do something about this. Zorestar, hand me pen, paper and ink. Can that bird of yours send a message to Jhod at the Temple of the Elk?

If the wizard hands Bron the paper, he proceeds to write a simple hasty letter, folding it into a small piece and offering to the bird.

Letter:
Father Jhod; A matter has arisen and we need your expertise. Bring whatever holy oils and candles you have, for we might it a good consecration ritual or something along those lines. Gather your bearings and await for your escort.
- Sir Bronwyn Greenwood

Ganit, I need you to guide and protect the old man here. Take two horses, we'll set camp on that spot over there.

Walking towards that spot, he mumbles to himself. I wish I had brought a shovel.


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

"Ay," Ganit nods as he doubles back and starts prepping Felicity for a quick travel. Leaving behind his spade, bear traps and a bulk of rations and waterskins, he mounts his horse and looks to the others before galloping off, "We're not back by sunset tomorrow night, send your birds to look for our bodies. I'll be crossing the river and riding northeast, give you an idea of where to start. Care to ride with me, James?"

I figure Jameson and I can handle a fair random encounter, so long as it's just one foe. Are random encounters something we should still be worried about?


Male Half-Orc Cavalier (Gendarme)/5

Jameson nods at Ganit.

"I will accompany you, it will be a welcome change from this place."

And listening to Carina and Bron together again is likely to give Donal fits.


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

Carina looks at Telias and then at Bron:
Is there a way to get ahold of the Grigs we met? I think one's name was Kah-et-Kor. Perhaps they would know more.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia
Telias Markan wrote:
Telias shrugs and shrinks further back into the bushes. "People ain't the only ones who can work magic lady. I ain't stickin around ta find out. If ye take my advice yall'l avoid this fersaken grove until time er nature sees fit ta cleanse it."

Telias:

From what the group have said they have visited this grove before. Roughly that's been over a month and this creature was dead long before then so whatever has killed it seems to have somewhat made it impossible for the natural order to decompose it. It should be a skeleton now or atleast on it's way, but it looks as fresh as if it was just killed a moment ago. Whatever did this doesn't care about the natural order of things.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia
The Hermit Ganit D'Artain wrote:

"Ay," Ganit nods as he doubles back and starts prepping Felicity for a quick travel. Leaving behind his spade, bear traps and a bulk of rations and waterskins, he mounts his horse and looks to the others before galloping off, "We're not back by sunset tomorrow night, send your birds to look for our bodies. I'll be crossing the river and riding northeast, give you an idea of where to start. Care to ride with me, James?"

I figure Jameson and I can handle a fair random encounter, so long as it's just one foe. Are random encounters something we should still be worried about?

No, but your characters don't know that. I don't want to drag the campaign on as you've more-or-less finished it apart from the two unmapped areas.

The fey you speak of was one of two fey in a nest up in the north next to the temple, the dead trapper and the glade that was filled with the aforementioned trapper's traps.

Edit: the second fey was a fairy dragon. A dragon with fairy wings and was friendly, though Carina was tempted to throw a glob of acid at it.


Male Human Wizard 4 (hp: 33/33 AC: 13, FF: 12, T:12)
Bron wrote:
"Zorestar, hand me pen, paper and ink. Can that bird of yours send a message to Jhod at the Temple of the Elk?"

"Istikali is a very clever bird, and I have no doubt that she could find the way, but I am hesitant to have her venture too far afield. Tell me, Bron, how far away is this Temple of the Elk? Do we have an accurate working map of this land? I need accurate information to calculate how long she would be away from me, before I can give you an answer."


Male Human Bard 4

I think we have passed through there to get here.

I can give ya a pretty good estimate, but Ganit can give you an even better one. It's roughly 24 miles to the east and 30 to the north.

Bronwyn looks at the bird, as if trying to speak to it.

Ya fly east 'till the river, follow it to that improvised dam where we passed a couple hours ago. Follow the river north to the ruins where we met the boggard, and then go straight northeast for around 16 miles. You should easily see it from above, a ruin constructed against the side of a hill.


Male Human Wizard 4 (hp: 33/33 AC: 13, FF: 12, T:12)
Bron wrote:
"I can give ya a pretty good estimate, but Ganit can give you an even better one. It's roughly 24 miles to the east and 30 to the north."

Zorestar takes out a piece of parchment and begins scribbling various trigonometric calculations on it with his quill and ink. A moment later he declares, "That is approximately 38.4 miles on a heading of 39 degrees north east as the crow flies, or the raven flies as the case may be."

"Well, I suppose Istikali could make it there and back in a few days. We will give it a try. Please pass me your letter, Sir Bronwyn."

Zorestar gives precise directions to his Raven familiar and then takes Bron's letter and attaches it to Istikali's foot.

"Now take good care on this little journey, my friend, and be sure to return to me safely!"


Female Celestial Raven hp: 20/20, AC: 16, Perception +10
Zorestar wrote:
"Now take good care on this little journey, my friend, and be sure to return to me safely!"

"Kraah, Kraaah!" The raven replies as she flies off heeding the directions of her master.


Male Human Bard 4

Bronwyn looks at the whole exchange with thinly-veiled curiosity.

Godspeed.

I think it may be a little faster than that. Let's hope so :)

The knight works on setting up camp in a spot out of sight of the unicorn.

Maybe fast forward till they get back?


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

I'm okay with that. With random encounters out of the picture there's really no substance behind it.


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

Carina sits and continues to watch the dead unicorn, fascinated by the manner in which the noble beast has not decomposed in the near month since the party last visited this area.

Feeling the warmth of the day and it being one of the first times in weeks without anything to do, she eventually drifts off to sleep.
____________
Carina begins to dream, she sees this land, but the sunken swamp like morass has been replaced with a beautiful pool, and in the middle of the pool stands a statue of a unicorn in a brilliant white stone. About the pool can be seen several fey including two grig cheerfully making music while a faerie dragon rests upon the back of the statue in the warm autumn sunshine. A beautiful monument to the noble fey thinks Carina.

But then a dark cloud passes before the sun and the pool becomes dark. Carina suddenly hears a crackly evil voice behind her: This is not as it should be my daughter. Rasps the voice. You have the blood of a mighty race in you, you are no a princess to these weak humans.

As Carina begins to turn her head, from across the pool she hears another voice: She is not yours, she is one of us, a mighty warrior she will be. Carina quickly looks back across the pool, but now the statue of the unicorn is gone and the diseased pool is back. And across the pool stands the green skinned orc witch doctor.

She will never be one of you orc pigs. She will join my sisters in the coven and be a great power. Rasps the voice from behind her. Carina turn her head again and this time sees the most horrible visage, a gigantic eight foot tall female creature with diseased black skin, vicious claws and a mouth full of long rotten fangs. Seeing this monster standing behind her, Carina screams and passes out.
_________

Suddenly those nearby hear Carina scream and then she grabs her knees and clasps them to her chest like a small child while her body shivers.


M Human Druid 5

Telias curses and rushes foward to drag the woman off her feet and away from the dead unicorn. "Godsdammit and she's more sensitive ta da evil 'ere then the rest of us! Bronwyn git yer damn woman out of 'ere before she attracts something nasty! Like swarms of bears!"


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

Lol! Nice.


Male Human Wizard 4 (hp: 33/33 AC: 13, FF: 12, T:12)

"Carina, dear Carina! Why are you screaming? Have you seen some image or some vision here? Tell me what is bothering so much!"


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

Carina keeps holding her knees and crying while saying:
No, I will not give in. I am not a monster. Over and over again.


Male Human Bard 4

Bronwyn wakes up from a light sleep and immediately involves the shivering woman on his arms.

No you will not give in. They can not take you, sweet. You are the strongest woman I've ever seen, and I haven't seen anything in the world that could force you to do something you don't want to. You are not a monster, you are my bride. I will be here by your side, always.

The bard's words carry a lot of weigh as he says them with such certainty that it's quite easy to believe them despite whatever shortcomings.

There's always a first time for everything. Bronwyn casts Heroism, to reflexily try and raise Carina's spirits.

3,701 to 3,750 of 4,392 << first < prev | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Aron Marczylo's Kingmaker - Part 1: Stolen Land All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.