Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Aron Marczylo's Kingmaker - Part 1: Stolen Land (Inactive)

Game Master overfiend_87


3,151 to 3,200 of 4,392 << first < prev | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | next > last >>

M Human Druid 5

Swift: Eagle Domain
Ranged touch on AJ37
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 fire damage


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

Telias' fire burns one of the zombies terribly and it's flesh blackens whilst another zombie takes a bolt from Zorestar, hitting it hard, though not going as deep as it should do.

Zorestar, where does the +2 to crossbow damage come from?

Akiros brings his blade down and takes a step towards the horde of undead near Jameson.

attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20

damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

The zombie Jameson is attacking takes a stab from the lance, merely cutting off a peice of it's flesh and not doing much until Donal's hoof connects, smacking the zombie in the head and hitting it so hard the head bends back over and the neck snaps.

Carina's claws tear into the undead, though it remains stotic and standing, though looks in terrible condition and as Sir Bronwyn brings his blade down it misses the zombie entirely, crushing into the ground next to him.

Round 9

Zombies
The Hermit Ganit D'Artain (readied actions gone)
Telias Markan
Zorestar Lebeda
Akiro Ismort
Jameson Addercop IV
Carina Stigard
Sir Bronwyn Raslov

The zombies star their attack, first a zombie tries to smack Carina with a heavy fist, but misses. The remaining two make their attempt to attack Akiros, but all of them miss and harmlessly slam his armour, but not harming him.

Zombie vs Carina: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Zombie 1 vs Akiros: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Zombie 2 vs Akiros: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Ganit then takes aim and fires at the zombie harassing, his bowmanship shining through as the arrow gets lodged into the creature's brain and killing it instantly.

MAP


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

If I had to guess, I think that Zorestar should be +1/+1 from the Inspire Courage, not sure where the extra +1 on both attack and damage came from.

Round 9
You can almost see flame in Carina's red eye as she watches the zombie in front of her get dismembered. She then turns and glares at Bron for a moment.

In a voice filled with rage, she screams at him: If you #$%$# strike me with that, you will never recover from the #$%# pain I will cause. Now let your anger guide your blows and kill these monsters which are trying to hurt me.

Fortunately none of you have learned the particular orcish accent coming from her pretty lips. Unfortunately you get the idea what it means.

Carina then reaches out and touches Bron who can feel the rage of orc warlords flowing through his veins.

Standard Action: Touch of Rage on Bron: +1 att/damage/Will saves for 1 round.
--> This is a Morale bonus and will stack with the Inspire Courage which is a Competence Bonus.


Male Human Wizard 4 (hp: 33/33 AC: 13, FF: 12, T:12)

Carina, I thought I was +2/+2 for his inspiration. I will fix that. On Round 5, Zorestar moved to AF33. I'm sorry if I missed a few rounds here, I am not clear what happened to them. I am not sure if the wizard would have hit anyway.

Round 7

Zorestar reloads his crossbow, takes aim at any moving zombie and fires.

Crossbow 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Round 8

Zorestar reloads his crossbow, takes aim at any moving zombie and fires.

Crossbow 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Round 9

Zorestar reloads his crossbow, takes aim at any moving zombie and fires.

Crossbow 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

+2 is at level 5 --> Ailetha is level 5 which is why she is +2 in our Runelords campaign.

Carina ducks as crossbow bolts begin to rain down on the battlefield without any apparent target.


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

Round 9 Initiative 6:

HP: 21/21
AC: 17
CMD: 17
Saves: 2/8/2; Evasion
Speed: 30ft, Climb 20ft
Equipped:
Quiver: 10/10 Arrows, Cold Iron
10/10 Arrows, Silver Blanched
10/10 Arrows, Thistle
Conditions: none
Attack/Damage: BAB +2/-, DEX +3/-, STR -/+2, Ench +1/+1, Deadly Aim -1/+2, Point Blank Shot +1/+1, Inspire Courage +1/+1; Total +7/+7

"You're welcome," Ganit dryly calls down to Carina as he notches another arrow and lends his assistance to Akiro.

Attack (AI36): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14


Male Human Bard 4

Round 9

I'll make way for your charge, Jameson, hooold it!

Bronwyn takes a step forward, hacking the undead with savage strenght.

Free Action: Maintain inspire courage (10/11). Swift Action: Arcane Strike feat. Move Action: Move to AH34. Standard Action: Attack the zombie at AI36 (using Power Attack for -1 atk/+3 dmg): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14 for 2d8 + 10 ⇒ (8, 8) + 10 = 26 slashing damage.


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

Bron, is +5 correct for you attack? You should be +2 Str, +2 BAB, +1 Arcane Strike, +1 Rage, +1 Inspire Courage = +7, -1 PA = +6


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia
Carina Stigard wrote:
Bron, is +5 correct for you attack? You should be +2 Str, +2 BAB, +1 Arcane Strike, +1 Rage, +1 Inspire Courage = +7, -1 PA = +6

-1 from size too, don't forget he's still large sized.


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

I missed the size, but also missed the strength increase from the enlarge. So, it actually would be +3 Str, -1 size --> so he is still short +1


Male Half-Orc Cavalier (Gendarme)/5

Hah, just noticed the 3 round advance, so my posted action for 6 is my round 9 as Aron already accounted for.


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

I figured we all paused and caught our breath except for the wizard who was trying to figure out the exit velocity of the bolts on his crossbow and continued aimlessly firing shots across the battlefield and fort.


Male Human Bard 4

I actually think that during those 3 rounds we had finished the second wave of zombies and the third one took that time to arrive.

Attack Bonus and Damage Math:
OK here it goes:
Attack bonus:
+2 Base Attack Bonus
+2 Strenght modifier
+1 Competence (Inspire Courage)
+1 Morale (Carina's Rage Ability)
+1 Enhancement from increased Strenght +2 (Carina's Enlarge Person)
-1 Size penalty (Carina's Enlarge Person)
-1 Power Attack penalty
-----------------------
+5 Total

Damage bonus
2d8 base (size increase from Carina's Enlarge Person)
+2 Strenght modifier
+1 Enhancement from increased Strenght +2 (Carina's Enlarge Person)
+1 from using the weapon two-handed
+1 Competence (Inspire Courage)
+1 Morale (Carina's Rage Ability)
+3 Power Attack bonus
---------------------
2d8 + 9 Total

Clarification: The Arcane Strike feat only provides a bonus to damage rolls and makes the weapon "magic" for purposes of damage reduction. It doesn't actually makes the weapon +1, and as its bonus is untyped, it stacks with a magic weapon's enhancement bonus.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

Telias' round

Telias' hurls a flame at one of the undead fighting Akiros and strikes it hard in the face, setting it aflame as it falls down to the ground.

produce flame hurl: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 5 - 4 = 10

damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Zorestar you didn't miss any round, the undead are meant to come up 6 at a time every 4 rounds so several rounds were left to do nothing or prepare something.

Zorestar's shot hits, but appears to do nothing to the undead at all and he just stands there uneffected.

Akiros brings his sword down and destroys the last of the undead and he turns to the group, blade still and waits in case any other emerge.

attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16

damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

After a minute no more emerge and Akiros puts away his sword.
"Great battle, we have taken care of the undead in this land, shall we head up north to Oleg's to report the Stag Lord's death or do you have more to do?" he asks curiously as he doesn't know what the group plans.


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

Carina continues to scan the area from which the zombies arose while whispering a spell.

Detect Magic - scan the area and also the dead zombies to see whether they have anything on them.

I believe we have a few stops. We need to show the old ferryman that the Stag Lord is dead, that way he will be able to rest in peace. Also, if you look at our map, there appear to be a few areas that we have not mapped out just north and west of here. Perhaps we should do that as we head north. It will probably take an extra day, but we are fairly well rested and healthy at present, no reason why we should have to come back down here if it is just this small area north of this fort.

Once we have done that, we will be able to report to the Swordlords that the Stag Lord has been defeated and that everything north of his fort has been cleared and mapped.

I then look up at the wizard and his crossbow of randomness: Oh, and Zorestar, I think we need to get you a new weapon less likely to accidentally take out a friends, or your, eye. Perhaps we can get you bolts made out of wool or covered in cotton.

Then I turn toward Bron with my eyes blazing once more and cast Acid Splash so that I am holding a ball of acid in my hand. And the next time you accidentally almost hit me with that big sword of yours, you are going to get some of this where you really do not want it.

I then turn and throw the acid at one of the zombies hitting it just below the belt line.


Male Human Bard 4

I didn't... There was never a chance to-, Bronwyn begins to apologize, stopping as she turns her back.

Welcome good men and gentle ladies, watch all in amazement as Sir Bronwyn demonstrates the exotic art of putting one's foot inside his own mouth.

Well, we have a few prisoners to take north to Oleg's and the Rostlands above. Let's ready the wagon, so we can transport them in there.


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13
Sir Bronwyn Raslov wrote:


Welcome good men and gentle ladies, watch all in amazement as Sir Bronwyn demonstrates the exotic art of putting one's foot inside his own mouth.

Well, that is an improvement. Historically you have usually put your foot inside monster's mouthes.

Well, I suppose it may take a few days for word to get to and from the Swordlords, if you all prefer, lets head northeast and relieve the poor ferryman of his undead burden, then make haste north to drop off the prisoners. While the Swordlords are being informed that the Stag Lord is no more, we can make a quick journey back down here to map out these last few areas.
_______________

Zorestar

Zorestar raises his hand: I vote however she does, she scares me.


Male Human Wizard 4 (hp: 33/33 AC: 13, FF: 12, T:12)

"I admit that I will need to work on optimizing the accuracy with that mechanical bow, but once I acquire a wand of magic missiles it should minimize the need for such an imprecise machine."

"As for returning to the Ferryman, well I think it would be a fine start to healing this land from the evil that the Stag Lord has inflicted upon it's people. However, could I kindly ask that somebody else carry the head? I am not feeling very comfortable with such an item in my possession! Besides, my extremely valuable mathematics books already occupy a great deal of space, and I do not think we need it to get ahead!"


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

Carina looks at the mage and shakes her head: You are welcome to carry the head should you wish. I think the plan was to put it in the wagon with the prisoners and cover it with a blanket. Hopefully Telias can keep it from smelling too much.


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

"Won't have to carry it too far," Ganit interjects as he jumps down from the bridge to reconvene with the others. "Nettles only wants the body dumped in the river. I imagine the stag's crown and the testimonies of our prisoners will be enough to convince the Swordlords of his current state."

With a hooked thumb he motions Zorestar's attention to the prisoner, Falgrim Sneeg. "This one here is a breathing trade token for a nicer crossbow. The nicer they come the easier they are to shoot. Not that they can get much simpler than they already are," he snarks.


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

True - and if they want verification, they are welcome to ride down here and see for themselves.

Carina turns and looks sourly at Zorestar and Bron:
Based upon my . . . limited experience with nobles, I doubt that the Swordlords will take up the offer to experience the wilds of the Stolen Lands.


Male Half-Orc Cavalier (Gendarme)/5

"Carina is right, if the Swordlords wanted to come here personally they'd have brought an army and cleared the area themselves. Much cheaper to have us do it. Now that it's done let us finish up and make our way back to Oleg's."


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

Seems the majority favors a return to the north to dump the prisoners, with a stop at the ferryman.

After the fight with the Zombies and a search of the zombie infested area, we map out the remainder of the area around the fort and then head northeast, northeast, east to give the body of the Stag Lord to the ferryman. We then proceed northwest x4 to return to Oleg's. We make camp as necessary and bind all the prisoners in the wagon, making extra sure that Falgrim Sneeg is securely bound.

Once we are there, we will probably spend one night, resupply, make any necessary purchases, and then head back south to scout/map the last three hexes northwest of the fort.

If anyone wants to add anything, please do, otherwise - lets finish this AP and see what #2 holds in store for us.


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

Sounds good Carina. I'm well enough stocked on arrows so I can't really think of any immediate needs worth buying. I'm good to go. Carina's Plan: 2/6


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia
Jameson Addercop IV wrote:
"Carina is right, if the Swordlords wanted to come here personally they'd have brought an army and cleared the area themselves. Much cheaper to have us do it. Now that it's done let us finish up and make our way back to Oleg's."

you should all know it's not a matter of cheapness, it's a matter of diplomacy. If Surtova moved his men south to take the stolen lands then all the noble houses of Brevoy would move to take his land and the River Kingdoms would see it as an act of aggression and can start off the building powderkeg that's been brewing between Brevoy and the River Kingdoms.

However, as a bunch of individuals, such as yourselves took over the stolen lands than clearly Surtova isn't gaining any land because it is yours and all the kingdoms in the land would see this as an oppitunity to get a peice of the land. Everyone wanted it because the land is unowned, however if anyone makes a move then someone is going to declare war and cause more bloodshed. However as suggested, political tensions up north are growing to a point that everyone knows a war might be imminent, but no one is willing to make a move yet, especially as Surtova has the biggest army and a lord's alligence might not be as stable as one might believe at first. It's a Chaotic Neutral society so just because a noble gives you his word, doesn't mean he won't stab you in the back over a better offer.

Brevoy

mapping out the are will take a full day and a bit. The current dead bodies you have hanging around are starting to reek and your rations will need to be marked off again for the prisoners. Including Falgrim there are 4.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

You don't find any items on the undead bodies or any other magic items lying around.


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

If necessary, we can just go straight to Oleg's if we are short on rations. Also, were there any rations in the Fort, obviously these guys got food from somewhere.

We can skip mapping right now, but will pile up and burn the bodies of the dead. I do not want to bury them due to the dead having a tendency to rise again in this area.

Thus, we pile and burn the bodies - I will use my Burning Hands 2-3 time to expedite things as necessary. We will then pack up and head for the dead ferryman before returning directly to Oleg's. I do not know how many rations I have. My general plan is to have 10 days worth of rations each time I leave Oleg's.


M Human Druid 5

Telias is in agreeance with the majority about the prisoners and things.

As for rations Telias could probably scrounge up enough food without gettin into our own supplies. However if he doesn't get enough I'm all for half rations until they get to Oleg's. These are a large load of bandits afterall and keeping them a touch weak keeps them from attempting to slit our throats at night.


Male Human Bard 4

Bronwyn helps with the body moving, making good use of his enhanced size and strenght. Afterwards he goes to the back of the fort to wash the odor of dead bodies from him and the blood from his armor and clothes.

Onward to Oleg's!


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

1d100 ⇒ 23

As you exlore the area the day passes without incident and map out the area completely bfeore loading the prisoners onto the cart before moving out and arriving at the crossing and spending the night before crossing in the morning.

1d100 ⇒ 35

The prisoners don't put up a struggle, having seen their lord's corpse they appear to be docile and trust that they could not stand against you.

camping out by the river, going to post a update when I get back from the game, so you can roleplay for a bit until then.


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

Ah, back on the road again. Feels great doesn't it Zorestar? The wind blowing in your hair, and the smell if the wilderness in you nose.

Carina gives Zorestar a grin seeing that he cannot get comfortable in his seat yet again, and then spurs her mount forward to catch up with the others.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

at friend's house and stoling net, lol. will update.

1d100 ⇒ 55

1d100 ⇒ 89

After 12 hours you arrive back at Nettle's Crossing. The current time is 3pm and still light. What Nettle's had told you was to dump the stag lord's body into the water for him to find his eternal rest.

current maps


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

Telias and I can team up on Survival Checks to feed a handful of us while we're traveling if we're low on rations. Our 2 prisoners can either share a ration or go without seeing as we're only about a day from Oleg's.

Ganit returned to the tower to perch himself above the rest to keep an eye out for any returning groups of bandits while the others set about piling up the bodies and gathering their spoils. He keeps mostly to quiet during the journey, scouting far enough ahead to make sure nothing catches the traveling group off guard. At camp, he puts his blades to the whetstone and waterskin to the nearby river in preparation for the next day's surprises.

Upon reaching Nettle's Crossing, he drops lightly from Felicity's saddle and leads her to the river to drink before joining the rest to gather around the Stag Lord's festering corpse. Unlike the others they had burned, the Stag's body had been wrapped in bed sheets and tied off at the head and feet with rope. They had returned him to this bridge to see him off in a manor befitting a man of his title: plunging him off into the river, leaving him to bloat and to sog and to let the fish and crabs tear away what the water doesn't erode.

"Come on then," Ganit says eyeing the parcel. "While we've still got a few hours of sunlight left to travel with. Just dump the body and lets be done with it. Not like he needs a proper funeral or nothing."


Male Human Bard 4

Bronwyn looks around uneasily, searching the waters for any unusual movement.

The dead should remain dead.

Bluff check: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21.

Sense Motive DC 21:
Although his voice is steady, his brow is sweaty even though it's not a warm day. His hand reposes on the hilt of his sword, maybe to prevent it from shaking.

Nettles? Sir Davik Nettles? We have come to show you we upheld our oath. The Stag Lord lies dead, his evil ended. This land and its people are now free, and we will make sure a death like yours never happen again. Rest in peace, spirit, and begone to whatever lies beyond.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

Once the body has been dropped into the river and Sir Bronwyn speaks up you see Davik Nettles rise from the water. Akiros puts his hand on the hilt of his sword, expecting a battle until he notices this walking corpse smile with whatever was left on his lips and wrapped a arm around the Stag Lord's lifeless body and then drags it into the water and dissappearing.

The waves wash up Davik Nettles' gear. Taking time examining the items you find a +1 Ranseur (the weapon he was holding), a cape (catching cape) and a ratty looking, but still workable backpack filled with many precious gems:

3x peices of amber (value 100 gp each)

2x peices of amethyst (value 100 gp each)

2x red garnets (value 100 gp each)

3x onyx parts (value 50 gp each)

3x freshwater (irregular) pearls (value 10 gp each)

and 73 gp in cash.


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

Sense Motive: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

After Bron finishes his speech, Carina goes up to him.

That was very well said. You will make a great leader and orator. The people will want to follow you.

________________

Ganit - you want the Ranseur, at least until we get you a better melee weapon? I think that you are the only one proficient in it. Otherwise, it will be some nice cash. As far as the cape, I think that we would be better getting Protection from Arrows for Zorestar and then he can scribe scrolls whenever we need them. DR/10 arrows is better unless you use the cape against giants tossing large rocks or some other ranged weapon that does a ton of damage.

When the goods wash up on the shore.
Well, that is a nice bonus that I was not expecting. We will have to remember his name and assure that any crossing here bears his name.


Male Human Bard 4

I- Thank you Carina. You have a good strong voice and the will to back it up, too. And you have a talent of ordering people around, you would do great as- I, maybe, as a commander or something.

The knight clears his throat, hoping to do the same for his thoughts.

If we ever restore this bridge and reopen this crossing it will bear his name, that has been promised. Are we, ready to continue north?


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

Onward - we have news to report and I am sure that Cambyl will have some fresh brew to help with the celebration.

We go NW/NW/NW/NW and return to Olegs.


Male Half-Orc Cavalier (Gendarme)/5

If it counted as a lance I'd use it but since it doesn't I'll pass.

Jameson shivers as the corpse takes the corpse.

Dealing with the dead is never pleasant.

"We should make haste back to Oleg, I could use a bath and Donal needs a rest after all this riding. The farther we get from here the better."


1d100 ⇒ 16

You leave Nettles Crossing and arrive at the same area where you found that hidden cache all those weeks ago and settle down to camp for the night ready for moving on in the morning.

1d100 ⇒ 39

The night passes without incident before you head on north and passing through the area where the trapdoor spider once lived and then move on arriving into the area where Oleg's is and you arrive without incident.

1d100 ⇒ 81

1d100 ⇒ 90

Kesten is on the walls and can't believe his eyes as he calls for the gates to be opens and then heads down to greet you all.

"Well met, heroes of the green belt! I assume you have defeated the Stag Lord, but I do not see him there." he then pauses as he recognises Falgrim Sneeg. "And you caught the traitor, alive. Praise Erastil I'll take him personally up north for his punishment and your reward." he seems pleased and beaming at you all with glee.

It's about 1pm, you can do whatever you wish for now. none of your old group buddies are here though. You didn't notice it last time, but their absense seems to strike you as more obvious now.


Female Changling(Hulking) Sorcerer - Orc Bloodline/5 - HP: 12/28; AC16,T14,FF13

As we ride through the gates to Oleg's once more, I give Keston a warm, albeit slightly road wearied smile:

Although we may not have the body of the scourge of the green belt, let it be known that he and his men; I gesture at the bound men behind us. are no longer a threat to this land.

While we would have preferred presenting you with the body of this vermin, he had so enraged and offended the former ferryman Nettles, before murdering good Nettles, that the good Nettles had arisen as an undead monstrosity, bound to haunt the place of his murder until freed by the proof of the Stag Lord's death. This proof included giving Nettles the body of the Stag Lord. Thus, we gave the body of the Stag Lord to Nettles and he then departed with the body to be able to finally rest in peace where Erastil may watch over him.

Thus, we not only eliminated the Stag Lord, but managed to clear one of the few river crossings for future use. And this crossing shall always be remembered as Nettles' Crossing.

As far as proof that the Stag Lord is dead, Ganit here has his bow and; I reach behind myself and pull out the Stag Lord's help. this is the helm from which he apparently gained his name. He was nothing more than an evil man, a man who is now no longer a threat to this land or any other.

You are also free to question these ruffians, although I would trust them about as far as I can throw them other than good Akiros here who assisted us in out final assault on the Stag Lord's fort.


M Human Druid 5

Telias goes off to be alone. Grumbling about ghosts, orc women who arne't orcs, and embarassing knights giving him a headache.


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3
Carina Stigard wrote:
"...Ganit here has his bow..."

"It was the least I could do, considering all the trouble," the ranger shrugs as passes by the guard and makes a beeline to the bar, pays Svetlana generously for a bottle of oldlaw whiskey and retreats to the west tower for a brooding celebration binge. Such is his way.


Male Human Bard 4

Bronwyn smiles to himself as he approaches Oleg's Trading Post.

Almost feels like returning home. Almost.

He approaches the warrior and offers a handshake as greeting.

Kesten, my good man, how has the guard duty been treatin' ya?


Male Human Wizard 4 (hp: 33/33 AC: 13, FF: 12, T:12)

"Ahhhhh! Back to Oleg's! I find the comfort level here to be a relative maximum!"


Zorestar Lebeda wrote:
"Ahhhhh! Back to Oleg's! I find the comfort level here to be a relative maximum!"

Svetlana gives Zorestar an odd look and holds her nose for a moment.

"S-Sorry to ask but did you step into horse muck on the way here?" she asks not knowing what Zorestar did to his hair when trying to infiltrait the stag lord's fort.


Sir Bronwyn Raslov wrote:

Bronwyn smiles to himself as he approaches Oleg's Trading Post.

Almost feels like returning home. Almost.

He approaches the warrior and offers a handshake as greeting.

Kesten, my good man, how has the guard duty been treatin' ya?

"Boring." he shrugs in response. "However I have heard more news from up north and testify to the proof you brought me of the Stag Lord's death will go quite a way. I'll take the traitor with me and return with your rewards. I'll head out tomorrow bright and early and return at sunset, will that be okey with you, Sir Bronwyn Raslov?" he gives a bow and a smile "I thank you for ridding this area of such villainly. What weapons do you and your group want me to return with? Remember I can get you six weapons of masterwork quality for bringing me to him alive so that he can be taken up north, tried and then hung for desertion and joining The Stag Lord's little gang."

Order up, what masterwork weapons do you want? Only 6 mind you, but if someone were to forgo a weapon someone can gain 2, depending on what the group decides or merely order the weapon to Sell to Oleg. For now Oleg's funds are as follows: 901 gp, 2 sp, 9 cp However, he will be getting repenished tomorrow from a trader coming in to buy or sell goods as well as other rangers selling skins of wild beasts. There are a few still hanging around as Oleg's has become more and more popular.


The Hermit Ganit D'Artain wrote:
Carina Stigard wrote:
"...Ganit here has his bow..."
"It was the least I could do, considering all the trouble," the ranger shrugs as passes by the guard and makes a beeline to the bar, pays Svetlana generously for a bottle of oldlaw whiskey and retreats to the west tower for a brooding celebration binge. Such is his way.

Ganit and anyone with high perception or attempting to eavesdrop opposes stealth and perception rolls:

"Brooding again, I see boy." the familiar face of Beaufort comes to you from the shadows, though limping a little on his leg. He stops and looks at that bow of yours and gives a whistle. "That's a fine bow you have there. Tore it from the corpse of that disgrace to us rangers I hear." he spits at the mere thought of the Stag Lord.

1d20 ⇒ 12


Carina Stigard wrote:

As we ride through the gates to Oleg's once more, I give Keston a warm, albeit slightly road wearied smile:

Although we may not have the body of the scourge of the green belt, let it be known that he and his men; I gesture at the bound men behind us. are no longer a threat to this land.

While we would have preferred presenting you with the body of this vermin, he had so enraged and offended the former ferryman Nettles, before murdering good Nettles, that the good Nettles had arisen as an undead monstrosity, bound to haunt the place of his murder until freed by the proof of the Stag Lord's death. This proof included giving Nettles the body of the Stag Lord. Thus, we gave the body of the Stag Lord to Nettles and he then departed with the body to be able to finally rest in peace where Erastil may watch over him.

Thus, we not only eliminated the Stag Lord, but managed to clear one of the few river crossings for future use. And this crossing shall always be remembered as Nettles' Crossing.

As far as proof that the Stag Lord is dead, Ganit here has his bow and; I reach behind myself and pull out the Stag Lord's help. this is the helm from which he apparently gained his name. He was nothing more than an evil man, a man who is now no longer a threat to this land or any other.

You are also free to question these ruffians, although I would trust them about as far as I can throw them other than good Akiros here who assisted us in out final assault on the Stag Lord's fort.

"I will let my men or yourselves question the other survivors whilst I head north, but thank you for your information, my lady." he smiles and gives a bow. "I had hoped he was nothing more than a man, but was still afraid of if he wasn't. The longer I've stayed here, the more terrible stories I've heard of what happened to the last few attempts to colonalise the land. I've heard of beasts that have never been seen before appearing here, humanoids that move with the speed of the very wind and not to mention, the dragons that have been known to roam or nest in these lands."


Male Half-Orc Cavalier (Gendarme)/5

"Will you be safe on your travels Kesten? I'd hate for something to happen to you, you will not be travelling alone I trust? As for myself, a fine lance would go a long way for me."

3,151 to 3,200 of 4,392 << first < prev | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Aron Marczylo's Kingmaker - Part 1: Stolen Land All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.