Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

DM Aron Marczylo's Kingmaker - Part 1: Stolen Land (Inactive)

Game Master overfiend_87


251 to 300 of 4,392 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Master of Procrastination and Grognardia
Lukan Swane "Swaney" wrote:

"We are friends. We are on charter from the regent king to explore these lands. Surely Oleg has spoke of us. I am Lukan Swane."

Lukan stalls his horse as he awaits a response.

The guard appears confused but then a impressively armed looking man comes up to him and speaks to him a few moments before leaning over the palisade.

"Sorry about that! Welcome back to Oleg's." he calls down to all of you and then turns to someone back inside. "Open the gates!" he moves down off the palisade as the gates open to greet you all as you enter.


You notice the difference immediately as one of the guards appears to be helping Oleg with repairing the building work and there are now tents to the south of the stabes, hiding in the shadows of the pallisade.

Before you the well armed man now greets you as you enter. He appears to be an attractive man that seems to have an aura of command around him.

Knowledge Nobility DC 20:

Kesten Garess had a recent scandal when an affair between Kesten and a lowborn woman named Tania, a weaver's daughter become public knowledge. Because of this his father, Evan, a cousin of the Garess family patriarch, disowned him.

"Welcome back to the trading post, Oleg has told me much about how you have all tackled the bandits. I noticed the graves outside and so I have to ask him what had happened her, seems like a particularly fearsome fight." he smiles as he makes sure to put out a hand, hoping to shake everyone's in greeting.

"My name is Keston Garess and I volunteered to lead these men down here to help guard Oleg's Trading Post. I also had some trouble too. If you aren't interested, I put up a poster in Oleg's and have informed the swordlords of your deeds to put the bandits to the sword so far." he smirks as he looks back to the graves. "Be assured, my men will make sure no more bandits will trouble Oleg's ever again."


Male Human Fighter (Armor Master) 4

Lukan meets Keston's hand with his and grips it firmly. It is too bad you missed all the fun. It is good to see that this outpost is in good hands.Well met, friend. Waiting for the party to introduce themselves he begins to unload his gear from his house next to the stable.


Cambyl keeps his voice low so only his companions can hear, "Surely this is not more bandits. They would have shot first and asked questions later."


Male Human Bard 4

"Well-met, Kesten Garess! I think I speak for everyone when I say we feel a lot safer knowing there's a competent sword-arm protecting the goodman Oleg and his wife."

Bronwyn dismounts his horse, and walks to Kesten, offering his hand.

"Sir Bronwyn Raslov, it's always a pleasure to meet someone with the guts to come down here in this land and risk his neck on these good people's behalf."


Lukan Swane "Swaney" wrote:
Lukan meets Keston's hand with his and grips it firmly. It is too bad you missed all the fun. It is good to see that this outpost is in good hands.Well met, friend. Waiting for the party to introduce themselves he begins to unload his gear from his house next to the stable.

"We would've gotten here sooner, but many of the other mercinaries up in Restov were too afraid of these lands from the many stories they've heard. Afterall, no one has been able to claim these lands and all that have, failed, but that's cowardice for you." he shrugs as he doesn't want to achnowledge cowards.


Male Half-elf Summoner 1

Zayne glances between Lukan and Kestan Garess, surprised at the similarities between the two then glances back at Drakor.

The Eidolon hurriedly covers himself with the cloak while the soldiers are occupied talking with Bronwyn and Swane, not wanting to provoke an attack from so many heavily armed men from his inhuman appearance. He might have been able to take down maybe one of them before they stuck him cruel and sharp steel-fangs, but he did not fancy the idea of fighting people when he had no chance of winning, unless it was to protect his master from harm.

Zayne looks back at the group of soldiers, nods a small greeting to the Guard Captain and hurries back inside the fort with Drakor before they can start poking questions at his huge cloaked companion.


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

"Rest assured Keston, evidently the act of cowardice is one punishable by death here " Ganit informs the guard as his turn comes to greet him. "We shall only stay the night here and be gone again after sunrise. Tomorrow we travel south-east to continue securing the sectors directly adjacent to this. I am Ganit D'Artain, I have been hired as a tracker and guide to these travelers. I will check your bounty over dinner. If in our travels we come amongst what you desire, we may be inclined to provide service."

Ganit, who had still been atop his horse, then dismounts and escourts Felicity to the stable. He then makes his way back to the dining hall to see if there had been any meals prepared knowing full well he could simply cook his own if there weren't.


"Ah, I am more at ease knowing there are some soldiers here full time. My name is Cambyl. I don't suppose your soldiers brought a good brew with them? I would be glad to swap some stories if there is some drink to wash them down! Also, I would be happy to provide my services to you and your men if they become necessary. I have a minor talent at healing." He smiles warmly and offers his hand to the soldier.


Male Elf Wood Elementalist Wizard

Tholamin remains silent throughout the whole encounter, snorting as he sees even more humans have come to the fort. He overhears Ganits self righteous speech to the captain and suppresses a chuckle at his words.

He dismounts unsaddling his horse and brushes it down slowly and methodically. Afterwords he finds a quiet place to sit down and rest as the day comes to a close.


Cambyl wrote:
"Ah, I am more at ease knowing there are some soldiers here full time. My name is Cambyl. I don't suppose your soldiers brought a good brew with them? I would be glad to swap some stories if there is some drink to wash them down! Also, I would be happy to provide my services to you and your men if they become necessary. I have a minor talent at healing." He smiles warmly and offers his hand to the soldier.

Keston shows a bit of a smile but shakes his head.

"no...unfortunatly one of our men felt that the drink was too good for the rest of us and stole from us many things including drink and then fled into the Greenbelt, most likely becoming one of the bandits." Kesten's face seems to visually harden at mentioning this fact. "I hope to bring him back to Restov for punishment, but if you all manage to bring him back alive I can give you six masterwork weapons of your choice, but if dead I can only promise three."


Cambyl's mouth drops in shock. Clearly the stealing of the drinks is the worst affront he can imagine. "Sir, I simply cannot believe such a thing. I will make it my mission to see this man brought to justice!" He walks away shaking his head.


Male Human Fighter (Armor Master) 4

lol why do we get less weapons if we kill him? What a selfish dude. He wants revenge by his own hands.

Lukan nods his head to Kesten. If you believe him that worthy of A trial then so be it.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia
Lukan Swane "Swaney" wrote:

lol why do we get less weapons if we kill him? What a selfish dude. He wants revenge by his own hands.

Lukan nods his head to Kesten. If you believe him that worthy of A trial then so be it.

no, he wants justice. It's easier to try a man and have him brought back to Restov for charges for his crimes rarther than have his dead body brought back and simply bury him somewhere where his crimes will probably remain forgotten.


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

Ganit peruses over the poster in the dining hall while he waits for his meat to cook. Hmm, pursuing a deserter. Another glorious hunt. Although, provided he's survived the lands it'd be quite profitable to bring him back. Then again, he'd have to survive us as well.

Ganit stores his equipment under the same bed he had slept in last night. He waits patiently until his food is well cooked and eats it while watching the fire burn. His hunger satiated, he retires to bed looking forward to the idea of actually starting the work he's been paid to do.


Male Human Bard 4

"'Minor talent as healer', he says! Fellows, this man literally patched me up after a sword nearly cleavered my hed in two" - he then points at the scar - "If it wasn't for him I'd be feeding the crows myself."

He makes small talk with the guards, but excuses himself right after. He'll take a good bath, scrub down the dirt, and dress in simple clothes. I can finally take that chainmail off! How can these people just keep wearing it, day after day!

He takes a cup of ale and some bread, but mostly avoids the common area where Lukan and the guards are talking.

"Hello there, Tholamin. Am I pronouncing it right, Tholamin? I've always been a little unsure when talking elven, it's possibly too complex for my simple-minded human brain." He talks jokingly, but without irony.

"I ask of you to pardon my comrades, we're all in difficult situation and not everyone knows how to handle themselves."

He proceeds to sit on his side.

"You've said before that you deal with things differently in the land where you came from. How's that? How would you deal with prisoners?"


What does Oleg have in the way of fermented beverages? Can I treat the soldiers and the rest of us to a few drinks? I have my wineskin which is still full, but that won't go too far, it's really for "emergencies." ;)


Male Elf Wood Elementalist Wizard

Tholamin looks at the young knight and narrows his eyes slightly at the jest unsure whether he was the brunt of some joke he could not foresee.

In response to the man's question. "In the world of the fey we do not have prisoners, however when the Fey courts go to war there is often little pity. But...for you humans I believe savagery will not become us, if we gather fame for bloodshed are we truly different than any other group that kills and ravishes the victims corpses?


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia
Cambyl wrote:
What does Oleg have in the way of fermented beverages? Can I treat the soldiers and the rest of us to a few drinks? I have my wineskin which is still full, but that won't go too far, it's really for "emergencies." ;)

He won't have anything too exotic, but he will have Ale that you would find in any Inn


Cambyl approaches Kesten again. "Good sir, I've just checked with Oleg and he does have some ale available in enough quantity if you and your men would be interested in joining me and my friends for a couple of rounds, I'm sure I can cover the cost."


Cambyl wrote:
Cambyl approaches Kesten again. "Good sir, I've just checked with Oleg and he does have some ale available in enough quantity if you and your men would be interested in joining me and my friends for a couple of rounds, I'm sure I can cover the cost."

Kesten finally gives a smile since you met him.

"Well that sounds great. My men will have to rotate for guard duty however so we'll need to save some for those who go off duty." he moves over to Cambyl and puts a arm over his shoulders. "I will join you for the Ale."

A mug of Ale is worth 4 cp so as there are 5 of them (including Kesten) that's 20 cp or 2 sp if you want to buy simply one for each of them.


I'll buy what they want, keeping we don't want to be blind drunk ;) Say, 5ish each, and anyone else that wants to join in. Say... 3gp? Any excess can go to Oleg's roof fund. Oleg might have to order more ale ;)

"Excellent! I haven't spent much time in these lands since my youth, perhaps you can tell me what I've missed."


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

Assuming you all wish to go to bed and then get up early in the morning.

The next morning Kresten and his men are up, patrolling the wall, some of them looking a little sickly from being drunken under the table, but keeping to their posts while Kresten seems fine.
"Good luck. explorers." he calls down to you as you get up and prepare for your morning jurney.


Male Human Fighter (Armor Master) 4

Finally some real computer time. I've been using my phone to post for the past two days.

"Cambyl you wouldn't mind if I joined you this evening, would you? Seems we are well guarded and can give ourselves a nice break this evening."

Lukan walks with Cambyl and Kesten, "You spent some time here in your youth Cambyl?"


"Indeed, Lukan. I was born in Brevoy, although I've spent more recent years far from here. But my story is hardly interesting, I'm more interested in what these men brave enough to guard this wilderness have been through."


Male Human Fighter (Armor Master) 4

A bit thrown off and a little upset by Cambyl's re-direction towards his interest in the guardsmen, Lukan stumbles with his reply, "Ah yes. I'm sure they have interesting tales."


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

A shining example of Restov's military. Give the troubled child a sword and assign him an enemy then kick him out into duty and battle. Ganit thinks to himself as he smiles and waves from horseback to the sickly guards along the walls. Never mind warning them of the atrocities they'll commit should they survive the soldiering life long enough. Just promises of women, glory and alcohol.

Ganit returns his mind to the task at hand. "Well boys, lets hope today's journey will go as smoothly as yesterday's."


Male Human Fighter (Armor Master) 4

Lukan stayed up with Cambyl and the guardsmen sharing tales over the ale. As the drinks began to flow more freely, Lukan began to tell his tale of the ninth. In a drunken stouper he tells them everything - about how the ninth was sent on a fools errand and how he and a handful of soldiers made it back alive. He told them how he recieved the scar across his face and about the bandit king that weilded the sword that cut into it as he tried to give his friends enough time to retreat and make it out alive. He drew his scarf across his neck and pulled it from its resting place on his shoulders and put it on the table and described how the sword lords gave it to him as a token of his bravery. But he also tells them how he only wears it as a token of his failure. It is a collar that reminds him of how he failed to save just one more of his friends that day, and How he must become stronger each day in hopes that will never happen again...

The next morning Lukan rides atop his horse without lively spirit. He seems weighed by the previous night's recollection of his past. Lifelessly, he pulls behind Ganit ready to travel.


Male Elf Wood Elementalist Wizard

Tholamin rises ealry in the morning just in time to see some of the guards puking under the table, he shakes his head and finds a very far place away from the human guards and readies his spells for the day.

Perhaps this is the day we will find some link to the fey. It is possible I suppose now if only my companions will not try and kill them.


Cambyl keeps up with the soldiers with little effort and has a pleasant evening. He listens to Lukan's story with unaccustomed sobriety but tries his best to maintain a merry mood.

He rises early to pray for a safe journey and perhaps not too much excitement until they got a better feel of the land.

He rides up cheerfully as the group sets out, slapping Lukan on the shoulder. "Well, Lukan, at least we know how to hold our liquor better than that lot, eh?" he smiles. "Well, that said, we can always use more practice!"


Male Half-elf Summoner 1

Zayne rises a while later than the others, stretches as usual then goes back behind the stables to again draw the summoning circle that will again allow Drakor to appear in the Material world.

"Well Drakor, let's hope today is a little more fruitful than just talking to a crazy old man who wants fangberries" he scoffs a little at the idea of berries with thorns so sharp they could slice the flesh of a man as easily as a knife blade.

Drakor growls in affirmation, itching to fight something, and follows his master to breakfast.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

leaving the trading post you all find yourselves exploring close to the jungle as you make your way south-east. There is a heavily wooded area to the west.

DM:

Spider's stealth1d20 + 20 ⇒ (18) + 20 = 38
1 Zayne 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
2 Drakor 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
3 Cambyl 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
4 Tholamin 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
5 Lukan 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
6 Ganit 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
7 Sir Bronwyn Raslov 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

which one to attack: 1d7 ⇒ 3

You all come across a large open area filled with bones of all kinds of creatures. Some humanoid whilst many others look like they belong to animals and just as march over a area a impossibly huge spider leaps out of a hiding place and jumps onto Cambyl, sinking it's fangs into Cambyl's neck before retreating back into it's den where you can see the door is slightly ajar where all you can see are it's long black legs and the shine of the black and non-blinking eyes.

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

DM:

Cambyl's Fortitude save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Cambyl feels no ill effects.

Round 1

Iniative:

The Hermit Ganit D'Artain 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Cambyl 1d20 ⇒ 7
Sir Bronwyn Raslov 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Tholamin Medvyed 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Lukan Swane 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Zayne Dragoneye Atchin & Drakor 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Giant Trapdoor Spider: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

Order:

Tholamin Medvyed
Lukan Swane
Giant Trapdoor Spider
Sir Bronwyn Raslov
The Hermit Ganit D'Artain
Zayne Dragoneye Atchin & Drakor
Cambyl

Round 1

Just so you know, it's considered to have total cover whilst it's hiding under it's door.


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

Knowledge Nature: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

"You'd be walking into your own death if you go anywhere near that thing's nest. We'll need to lure it out and pummel it with our bows and spears. Zayne, perhaps you or Tholamin could conjure a minion to perform a suicide mission. Cambyl! Will you survive?" Ganit asks as he restrings his bow making sure not to break sight of the spider's trap door.

Summon a low level monster to provoke the spider from it's den and we all hit it with readied ranged attacks. My first strategy to mind.


Cambyl swears in celestial. Can you swear in Celestial? :)

"I think I'll be fine, Ganit," he says as he grabs his throat in pain.

I will wait to see how the round plays out to decide what to do, which will likely be casting resistance on Lukan if he's tanking, cure on anyone bitten (ETA: or rather, channel), or bless on all of us.


Male Half-elf Summoner 1

i cannot summon a low level creature without banishing Drakor, cannot summon both a summoned ally and my eidolon at the same time,sorry

Zayne yelps and readies his spear, standing just within spear's reach of the hole, ready to stab at it should it emerge again from its hole. He also casts Mage Armor on Drakor. "I cannot Ganit, not while Drakor is still in this realm!"

Casting:

Standard Action, Mage Armor on Drakor AC+4 AC=19

Move me on my turn to melee reach with my longspear so i can reach the hole the spider came out of. Move Drakor to right next to the hole but between it and Zayne.

Drakor gives a snarl and stands just beside his master but also next to the hole, ready to pummel the spider into goo should it emerge anywhere close to his reach.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia
Zayne Dragoneye Atchin wrote:

i cannot summon a low level creature without banishing Drakor, cannot summon both a summoned ally and my eidolon at the same time,sorry

Zayne yelps and readies his spear, standing just within spear's reach of the hole, ready to stab at it should it emerge again from its hole. He also casts Mage Armor on Drakor. "I cannot Ganit, not while Drakor is still in this realm!"

** spoiler omitted **

Move me on my turn to melee reach with my longspear so i can reach the hole the spider came out of. Move Drakor to right next to the hole but between it and Zayne.

Drakor gives a snarl and stands just beside his master but also next to the hole, ready to pummel the spider into goo should it emerge anywhere close to his reach.

yeah, I remember the playtest was a bit overpowered with having both the Eidolon and summoned creature out at the same time. Since the creature would last a minute per level at about level 6 and up the summoner could own battlefield. Good thing they changed that.


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

I wasn't sure if anyone had a summon spell prepped. I always use summons as mindless drones. Lures or disposable trap disarms and what-have-you. Supposing it waits for us to make a move, we'll have to designate a sacrificial lamb... *finger on nose.* DM Aron - did my knowledge check give me any info on the enemy?


Male Elf Wood Elementalist Wizard

Well today was the one time i didn't prepare summon monster so lol my bad, didn't think I'd need to use it

Tholamin will ready a magical throwing spear to cast at the spider as soon as it emerges from its hole again.

Casting Splintered Spear, delaying until spider comes out again


Male Human Bard 4

"Don't be afraid, folks, 'tis just a really big spider, nothing we can't crush beneath our boots! Cleaning it from our soles will be the real challenge!"

Bronwyn will dismount, and stay to Cambyl's side, weapons ready.

Move Action: Move to Cambyl's side. Standard: inspire courage.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia
The Hermit Ganit D'Artain wrote:
I wasn't sure if anyone had a summon spell prepped. I always use summons as mindless drones. Lures or disposable trap disarms and what-have-you. Supposing it waits for us to make a move, we'll have to designate a sacrificial lamb... *finger on nose.* DM Aron - did my knowledge check give me any info on the enemy?

knew there was something I forgot

Ganit:

This creature is medium sized will correct the spider size on the map and being a vermin is has low intelligence and cannot be effected by mind-affecting spells. This is a giant version of the trapdoor spider and you can assume it cannot produce webbing the same as spiders that throw their webs or set webbing traps, however it does have the uncanny ability to leap from it's hiding place to attack nearby prey (via spring attack feat) and it's poison in the fangs can drain someone of their strength until they can no longer fight and it takes the body back to it's lair. In many cases they have dead bodies in their lairs to feed on until they clear it out.


Male Human Fighter (Armor Master) 4

Lukan draws his sword almost immediately as the spider retreats. Watching the beast bite into Cambyl's neck fills his body with adrenaline. He moves forward, towards the beast, placing himself in between Cambyl and the spider's lair. (G10)

He lifts his shield and sword high, preparing to strike if the spider comes anywhere near his companions. (ready a basic attack to hit the spider if it lunges out towards either Lukan or those around him)

A couple of assumptions I am running off of here: Lukan would have had his shield out, but not his sword... I mean we are on a pile of bodies it looks like =). Also, he would be off of his horse since, well, he IS on a pile of bodies. On another note, what is this door made out of?


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

Trapdoor Spiders

Assuming since it's a burrow it made out here in the wild it'll be made up of grass and soil with some webbing. It certainly wouldn't be as hard as a real wooden door. Heh...interesting how fear of something can make you very interested in it's huting as I am personally a arachnophobe, I know a lot about different spider species. Know your enemy.

@Lukan I can assume you had your sword out as soon as you saw these bones that you would've all decided to get weapons out. You are all mounted atm anyway.

The spider makes it's attack again, jumping out at Lukan as he has moved so close to it's burrow, leaping out and greeting Lukan's blade which just manages to cut across the Spider's Carapace, but doesn't strike hard enough to kill the vermin whilst Tholamin's wooden spear stabs into the creature, but doesn't appear to do much more than Lukan did.

The spider attempts to bite into Lukan's shoulder and neck area, but it instead just manages to glance the fangs off his armour and retreats back under it's trapdoor.

Lukan's readied attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Lukan's damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Tholamin Readied attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Tholamin's Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Spider's Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

updated map

however, Ganit hasn't declared an action yet.


Move to H-7

"Your friend is big, Zayne, but it's still dangerous to stand so close. This should help you some."

Cast Resistance on Zayne.

Resistance gives +1 resistance bonus on saving throws


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

Ganit removes an arrow from his quiver and fixes his sights on the entrance of the burrow. Breathing steadily, he focus his attack to mirror the spider's last movements.

a readied attack as soon as it pops out of it's hidey-hole. Sorry I didn't specify earlier. I saw it came before me in the iniative order so I didn't think I should.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 261d8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 +5+2, +1/+1 pb shot, +1/+1 inspire courage, -1/+2 deadly aim.

confirim crit: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 111d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 111d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13


Male Human Fighter (Armor Master) 4

That is a crit Ganit =)... well if you confirm it.. =)


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia
Lukan Swane "Swaney" wrote:
That is a crit Ganit =)... well if you confirm it.. =)

it is if he crits, plus I assume Lukan and Tholamin want to ready an action to strike the spider once agian.


Male Human Fighter (Armor Master) 4
DM Aron Marczylo wrote:
Lukan Swane "Swaney" wrote:
That is a crit Ganit =)... well if you confirm it.. =)
it is if he crits, plus I assume Lukan and Tholamin want to ready an action to strike the spider once agian.

Yup.


Male Half-elf Summoner 1

i hate to be the bearer of bad news but even if the spider only has 10 AC being in total cover grants at least a +4, so im afraid ganit wont confirm. but at least u still hit it for regular damage


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3
Zayne Dragoneye Atchin wrote:
i hate to be the bearer of bad news but even if the spider only has 10 AC being in total cover grants at least a +4, so im afraid ganit wont confirm. but at least u still hit it for regular damage

yeah I'm guessing it has a decent dex and natural armor or we wouldn't have 6 people fighting it lol. I've already assumed the crit wasn't confirmed but thanks for the support. A hits a hit. O and a readied action is a lot like a delay only it triggers at a specific time.


Male Human Fighter (Armor Master) 4

Lukan stands ready to strike at the spider as it appears again. If it worked once, it'll work again , he thinks to himself as he watches the door carefully. Hopefully our attacks have at least wounded it.

Readying an attack to strike at the spider if it decides to jump out again. Not moving because Cambyl doesn't act until after Lukan's turn, otherwise if he knew Cambyl was changing positions he would have moved up.

251 to 300 of 4,392 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Aron Marczylo's Kingmaker - Part 1: Stolen Land All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.