Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


DM Aron Marczylo's Kingmaker - Part 1: Stolen Land (Inactive)

Game Master overfiend_87


101 to 150 of 4,392 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Human Fighter (Armor Master) 4
DM Aron Marczylo wrote:
The positioning okey for you Lukan and Tholamin?

I'm not seeing any changes from the initial posted picture?

Here is the quick fix from the initial post:

Cambyl wrote:
Move me to AC43. I'm going to be protecting Oleg and Svetlana, and will enter the fray when I think they're safe.

-Move Cambyl to AC43 and move Tholamin to where he was before. Then we should be ready to start.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia
Zayne Dragoneye Atchin wrote:

actually that positioning is perfect for me so i'm ready to start whenever everyone else is. also thanks for the portrait ^^ should help me keep track of my two guys. also i have to remain within a 100 feet of my eidolon for it to be at full strength and all my spells for him are touch so that's mainly the reason why Zayne wants to be close to Drakor. also, Drakor is a rly strong fighter so Zayne feels safer being close by :)

Zayne gives the others a nod, spell prepared and longspear held nervously in one hand. Drakorgives a low rumbling growl , anxious to begin the attack. The Eidolon loosens the ties on the claok so it can be thrown off once combat starts.

yeah it makes things simpler for not only me and you but also for everyone else as they don't want to try and draw you into melle by accident and keep the pet at ranged when he had no ranged abilities. It's what I did with Krolmnite Underhill where if you look at his profile thereis a link to his Eidolon's page where she also has a picture so if he ever lands a game the DM will have two seporate pictures and I can roleplay the two characters which will be quite interesting.

Set up so far

moved people to where they've said, including Tholamin saying behind Lukan, though I'm afraid since I didn't update earlier he might've meant somewhere else lol.


Male Elf Wood Elementalist Wizard

actually thats what we meant haha all my character is planning on doing is unleashing maybe a ghost sound as a loud bang to spook the horses once they're dismounted. Then either hypnotism or charm person or if needed start shooting my spears


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

Sounds like everything's good to go. Fingers crossed for this going smoothly!


Male Human Fighter (Armor Master) 4

Looks good. Once the signal is given, Lukan will slam his side of the gate shut.


Male Half-elf Summoner 1

yep so will Drakor. really hoping this will go smoothly.


As the doors remain open Oleg makes sure to wait out in the open for the coming group. The man in charge of the six men appears to have a smirk across his face as he enters the trading post.

DM:

Happs: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Bandit 1: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 0 = 18
Bandit 2: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (5) + 0 = 5
Bandit 3: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1
Bandit 4: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10
Bandit 5: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (6) + 0 = 6
Bandit 6: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2

Happs smirks as he gets off his horse and walks over to Oleg
"I see ya seem to be gettin' used ta the tribute, eh old oleg?" he smirks as he looks at Oleg but Oleg shakes his head.

"I'm not that much older than you, boy." he narrows his eyes not liking being talked to like this, but putting up with it just to get the jump on these bandits. "Actually I recently came into possession of a old elven wisky. I thought Kressel might want it to enjoy it so that I won't have to see you're ugly mug around here for a while." the other bandits laughed, but Happs narrowed his eyes as he leared at them and they quietened down as Oleg left to get the "wisky".

Oleg's

As you see I put the main NPC his own token whilst the plebs are simple copy-paste images. It's so that if someone wants to aim particilarly at the leader then it's easy to distinguish between him and the others. You'll all get a surprise round action and then I'll roll initiative for you all and post up the start of the first proper round. Remember, all the enemies are flatfooted too. You can use a full-round action to close the doors and trap the bandits in.


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

Ganit listens closely to the exchange between Oleg and who he assumes to be Happs. It doesn't take long before the signal word is said, Oleg must be eager to get this over with.

Ganit leans out to peek around the bend but he can't quite see any thugs in his line of sight. I better stay hidden until I can guarantee an arrow in one of them

Garit is readying an action to shoot the first bandit who places foot in line 39 with his longbow. I'll roll a stealth so he can still try to catch them off guard after combat starts.

Stealth:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Readied Attack:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 211d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 Deadly Aim and Favored Enemy(Human) factored in. There is an additional +1 to attack and damage vs square AF39 from Point Blank Shot


As soon as Oleg enters the building:

In Celestial:
"Now, don't forget, as soon as I go out, bar the door, and Good Luck!"

Cambyl waits with drawn Rapier for the sound of battle.

As I'm making sure Oleg is safe inside, I should either delay my turn in the surprise round until last, or not get an action until the first round...


Male Human Fighter (Armor Master) 4

Lukan crouches down, digging his boots into the dirt beneath him. Blood flows into his thighs in preparation of pushing the gate closed. He peers over his right shoulder, quickly inspecting the group, trying to see what they are equipped with and to give Oleg a few more seconds to retreat to safety.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Strength Check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Unable to discern anything specific about the group, he begins to push the gate closed. Creaking loudly, the wooden gate begins to slide shut. He had hoped to accomplish the task quickly, but the dirt beneath his gives way easier than he anticipated.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia
Lukan Swane "Swaney" wrote:

Lukan crouches down, digging his boots into the dirt beneath him. Blood flows into his thighs in preparation of pushing the gate closed. He peers over his right shoulder, quickly inspecting the group, trying to see what they are equipped with and to give Oleg a few more seconds to retreat to safety.

Perception: 1d20+1
Strength Check: 1d20+3

Unable to discern anything specific about the group, he begins to push the gate closed. Creaking loudly, the wooden gate begins to slide shut. He had hoped to accomplish the task quickly, but the dirt beneath his gives way easier than he anticipated.

Don't think I mentioned a str check, just a full round action to close the door.


Male Elf Wood Elementalist Wizard

Tholamin frowns in concentration and begins to mutter to himself quietly as begins to ready a spell that he will cast as soon as the signal is given.

Tholamin will move up once combat has started so he can cast the spell Ghost sound (sounding as a large explosion to spook the horses im assuming they are riding) in square AF 37
Stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Male Half-elf Summoner 1

As soon as the trap is sprung, Drakor gives a low snarl and powers the heavy wooden door shut while Zayne releases the spell he had prepared all this time and placing his hand on Drakor's brawny back. A surge of magic rushes through the Eidolon and a shimmering force appears around Drakor as he slams the heavy doors shut.

Cast:

Mage Armor on Drakor +4 AC, 1 hour/level


Male Human Bard 4

Bron looks at his horse; he is saddled and all Bron's belongings are latched onto it. If the worst happens, I don't need to die in here.

He holds onto the saddle, waiting to hear the signal. You can do it; this couple is depending on you.

Sword and shield in hand, he kicks open the stables door, shouting:

"FOR GLORY AND HONOR!! FOR OLEG!! ATTACK!!"

Inspire Courage: +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +1 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls.


Male Human Fighter (Armor Master) 4
DM Aron Marczylo wrote:

I assume you'll all be heading to bed. Here's a map to decide where you want to set yourselves up for the ambush.

Oleg's before ambush

Doors should be closable with a strength check if you want the doors to be closed quickly to keep the bandits trapped. Will make sure to add the trap that Ganit set up.

You did mention it. Figured it was a full round action with a failed strength check, less with a successful check.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

With the doors shut the bandits have no escape and the horses all start to run off in random directions to get away from the source of the bang with one running over the trap and setting it off and the jaws snapping powerfully onto the creature, making it whinny in pain and then the rider also takes a shot from Ganit, but remains in the saddle. The last three fall to the ground whils the horses charge around in random directions and the men fall to the floor hard and in pain.

DM:

ride vs DC 5

Bandit 1:1d20 - 4 ⇒ (19) - 4 = 15
Bandit 2:1d20 - 4 ⇒ (20) - 4 = 16
Bandit 3:1d20 - 4 ⇒ (11) - 4 = 7
Bandit 4:1d20 - 4 ⇒ (3) - 4 = -1
Bandit 5:1d20 - 4 ⇒ (3) - 4 = -1
Bandit 6:1d20 - 4 ⇒ (7) - 4 = 3

trap: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30

trap damage: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (5, 3) + 3 = 11

bandit 1:1d6 ⇒ 2
bandit 2:1d6 ⇒ 4
bandit 3:1d6 ⇒ 1

Iniative:

The Hermit Ganit D'Artain 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Cambyl 1d20 ⇒ 10
Sir Bronwyn Raslov 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Tholamin Medvyed 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Lukan Swane 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Drakor 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Zayne Dragoneye Atchin 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

For future reference and now od you want Drakor and Zayne to act at the same time or seporate like here?

Happs: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

Bandits: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

coin flip between Danit (1) and Lukan (2) 1d2 ⇒ 1

Round 1

Order:

Happs
Drakor
Tholamin Medvyed
The Hermit Ganit D'Artain
Lukan Swane
Sir Bronwyn Raslov
Cambyl (on delay and top of order)
Zayne Dragoneye Atchin
Bandits

Cambyl is on delay but I assume he doesn't wish to act before Happs. If so I'll ammend post.

Happs

Happs angrily screams in anger.
"OLEG! I'm going to gut you like the snake you are!" he cursed out and wheeled about, taking his impressive bow and aims at the half-elf he can see near the large creature that shut the gate and grinned as he aims his bow "Elves, Half-Elves. You think you're so better than us." and with that he let's his arrow fly, slamming hard into Zayne's chest. It seems he knew where to cause the most damage on the half-elf.

attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Just to check, you don't fall yet, you fall if you make a action that's considered exhurting for your condition like double movement, spell casting, attacking, running and other things. Just in case you didn't know the rules of disabled and dying. When you start to bleed you'll be fine until minus your con score which should be -10

MAP


Male Half-elf Summoner 1

Drakor, upon seeing the bowman shoot his master, gives a feral inhuman roar and runs as fast as he can towards the archer, ignoring the men who have fallen off their horses, the cloak falling off him mid-stride revealing his real body.

Double Move up to b2b with Happs AF 38, and I suppose Drakor and Zayne will go separate


Male Elf Wood Elementalist Wizard

Tholamin watches his comrade being shot goes livid with anger and runs up to the corner of the cart and conjuring a magical spear lets it fly at the bowmen but misses.

Moves up to AJ 38 and uses Splintered Spear firing at Happs

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


Cambyl Mutters in Celestial, "That can't be good," and moves towards the injured summoner.

Move to AH41 and cast Bless. I think that just barely hits everyone.


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

Seeing a rider in clear sight is reason enough for Ganit to change targets. He notches another arrow and fires at the horseman flanking from the south. Z33

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 261d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 PB Shot, Inspire courage, FE(Human), Deadly Aim

The arrow hits but he cannot discern the enemy's health

EDIT:

Cambyl wrote:

If people didn't know, Bless gives everyone +1 attack, and +1 against fear.

So 27 attack, 11 damage. So does the DM edit our post and give hit description or do we just guess?


If people didn't know, Bless gives everyone +1 attack, and +1 against fear.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia
The Hermit Ganit D'Artain wrote:

Seeing a rider in clear sight is reason enough for Ganit to change targets. He notches another arrow and fires at the horseman flanking from the south. Z33

1d20 + 7; 1d8 + 6 PB Shot, Inspire courage, FE(Human), Deadly Aim

The arrow hits but he cannot discern the enemy's health

EDIT:

Cambyl wrote:

If people didn't know, Bless gives everyone +1 attack, and +1 against fear.

So 27 attack, 11 damage. So does the DM edit our post and give hit description or do we just guess?

no i do a roundup for cinematic reasons like here.

This bandit had lost control of the horse and when coming down this alley way you and Ganit let's the shaft fly with deadly accuracy, hitting the bandit in the neck, severing a main artery as the bandit then falls off his horse, crashing to the ground as he continues to bleed out and the horse moves on to travel the trading post.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

Those with the blue rings are prone so they're lying on the ground.


Male Elf Wood Elementalist Wizard

so just to clarify youd prefer we roll attack and damage then you can just cinematic it for us?


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3
Tholamin Medvyed wrote:
so just to clarify youd prefer we roll attack and damage then you can just cinematic it for us?

Always roll damage. Worst case scenario, our DM ignores it. In other news, all the enemies that are falling from their horses take damage for the fall and have crazy penalties vs melee. So yeah, Bron/Lukan/Cambyl/Drakor have at it!


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia
Tholamin Medvyed wrote:
so just to clarify youd prefer we roll attack and damage then you can just cinematic it for us?

Yeah you guys roll attack and damage like I did with Happs and then I round it up at the end of the round, usually before the enemies turn.


While keeping an eye on the bandits fallen on the ground.

Free Action:

Celestial:
"You okay, Zayne? Do you need help?"


Male Elf Wood Elementalist Wizard
Cambyl wrote:

While keeping an eye on the bandits fallen on the ground.

Free Action: ** spoiler omitted **

Blinking curiously Tholamin replies to Cambyl in Celestial

"It looks like he's hurt bad can you heal him? I don't have the magic to heal."


Male Human Fighter (Armor Master) 4

This confusion will allow for a better advantage if I can get in the midst of them, but leaving the gate unguarded may allow them to escape. Lukan looks over to the Half-Elf with the arrow in his chest. But just surviving today would be a victory

Lukan charges in behind Drakor, drawing his sword along the way and stops in the middle of the bandits that have fallen to the ground. ( Double move to AF37 ) He glares threateningly at them ready to strike any one of them that lowers their guard.

He will take an attack of opportunity to whomever stands up or crawls away.
AOO: Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13 EDIT: Forgot to add the buffs if they are still up, it'd be +3str, +1BAB, +2 buffs.
AOO: Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 EDIT: Same here, +3 str, +1 buff.

[ooc] I'm going to write a few notes in the ooc thread


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia
Lukan Swane "Swaney" wrote:

This confusion will allow for a better advantage if I can get in the midst of them, but leaving the gate unguarded may allow them to escape. Lukan looks over to the Half-Elf with the arrow in his chest. But just surviving today would be a victory

Lukan charges in behind Drakor, drawing his sword along the way and stops in the middle of the bandits that have fallen to the ground. ( Double move to AF37 ) He glares threateningly at them ready to strike any one of them that lowers their guard.

He will take an attack of opportunity to whomever stands up or crawls away.
AOO: Attack: 1d20+4
AOO: Damage: 1d6+3

I'm going to write a few notes in the ooc thread

however I roll the AoO to move things along usually, but nice ot have this here to see if you've hit someone.


Male Human Bard 4

"Come on, Zayne, you haven't given me my dead bandit yet! FOR ZAYNE!"
Free action: Keep up inspire courage

Seeing the fragile Zayne take an arrow and knowing the next will be his last, Bronwyn decides to approach the archer. He brings his shield awkwardly up, and runs towards him.

Move action: Move towards AD35, and goes to AE36.

To assure himself, he mutters under his breath, looking at the unfamiliar sword.

You're a good sword, you'll strike true and save the day.

His words bolster up his confidence a bit, letting the subtle magic in him flow to the blade.

Swift action: Arcane Strike feat (+1 to damage, weapon is considered magic).

Although he approached the bowman fully intending to hit him, in the last moment he sees the man down on his back and his instincts take out, making him hit the man before he gets back on his feet and attacks him.

He'll attack the prone bandit at AF36. 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 (+2 normal, +1 for inspire courage and +1 for bless) versus AC for 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 damage. Remember the bandit has a -4 to his AC due to him being prone.


Male Half-elf Summoner 1

Zayne gasps in agony and staggers back against the wall of the house, clutching at the arrow in his chest, taking the smart decision and withdrawing into full cover from the archer's line of sight. He clutches at the arrow and grimaces in pain.

"For the record...Arrows...do......hurt!" he grunts to no one in particular, hearing Drakor's roar sound again.

Zayne will 5' step back to 32 AK, nothing else.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

Drakor, enraged by his master succoming to harm runs up towards happs as fast as he can, expelling all his energy in getting next to him.

Cambyl's bleesing to his religion has empowered the party, making them all stronger and filling everyone with a sense of valor.

Tholamin has a spear made from the finest wood appear out of nowhere and then go sailing in the air, but misses Happs and slams into the wall of the storage pen.

Ganit saw a nearby bandit and concentraiting his aim with his bow he lets the shaft fly hitting true to it's target, landing right in it's neck and the bandit falling off the horse, hitting the ground hard as the horse continues to run away to some secluded corner of the outpost. The bandit lays still, bleeding out.

Lukan moves up quickly so that he helps Drakor surround Happs and keep an eye on any bandit that dares to try and stand up near him.

Noble Sir Bronwyn Raslov who's rallying cry appears to be encourageing the group steps in, flanking with Drakor and then thrusting his blade down as a nearby bandit, the blade entering the bandit's cut, forcing him to lay still as he continues to bleed out.

Zayne makes sure to duck out of the way to avoid anymore enemy fire as his wound is mortal and too much movement could cause the wound to open up hidiously.

what I meant as in a cinematic of when they get either wounded by an attack or in the case of the bandit Ganit fired upon, unconcious/dead from mortal wounds. The attacks you fire can be roleplayed however you wish.

Bandits

A bandit that rode past Ganit gets off his horse and then draws a blade as he moves over to him and strikes out with his shortsword, but agile Ganit moves out of the way of the blade just in time.

attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Both of the prone Bandits attempt to get up, however Lukan brings his sword down and thrusts the blade into one of them, keeping him down and bleeding out whilst the second one attacks Lukan, but Lukan deflects the blow with his spiked shield, protecting himself.

attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

A final bandit gets off his horse and then charges at Cambyl with his shortsword and manages to stab into his back with the blade.

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Round 2

For sanity's sake I'll have Zayne and Drakor act at the same time. Just for my own sanity and to get both actions out of the way.

Order:

Happs
Drakor & Zayne Dragoneye Atchin
Tholamin Medvyed
The Hermit Ganit D'Artain
Lukan Swane
Sir Bronwyn Raslov
Cambyl (I assume here as they moved close enough to get the effects of bless)
Bandits

Happs

Being surrounded is something new for Happs as you can tell from the look of fear in his eyes. He takes a step back and draws his longsword, attacking Sir Bronwyn and to his own amazement thrust the blade deep into the noble knight's side, drawing gushing blood as the hero falls to the ground and continues to leak like a siv.
"Er...Ha! See what happens to those who mess with the Mighty Happs!" he calls out triumphantly.

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

Critical Damage: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (3, 8) + 4 = 15

I think inspire goes down due to Sir Bronwyn falling unconcious.

Sir Broywyn Reslov:

By my maths you should be on -7 for the moment, but it's not the end of the world. -11 is when you kick it so you have a few turns before the party attempts to heal you.

You'll need to roll to stabalise though, but make it in secret as I don't want to tell the party if you are dead or not without a heal check.

Stabalisation rolls:

On the character's next turn, after being reduced to negative hit points (but not dead), and on all subsequent turns, the character must make a DC 10 Constitution check to become stable. The character takes a penalty on this roll equal to his negative hit point total. A character that is stable does not need to make this check. A natural 20 on this check is an automatic success. If the character fails this check, he loses 1 hit point. An unconscious or dying character cannot use any special action that changes the initiative count on which his action occurs.

So a d20 -7, ouch but you might make it.

Wow...I didn't see that coming. Don't worry, I'm not the type of DM who enjoys killing off PCs or otherwise this group would've killed a few already.

MAP


Male Human Bard 4

"Ugh!", Bronwyn grunts as he is hit by the blade. When Happs pulls the blade off, he falls down, holding onto Lukan for a second.

"At least... I died a good... death." And then he proceeds to fall unconscious.

For GM Aron:
Stabilization roll: 1d20 - 7 ⇒ (17) - 7 = 10


Male Half-elf Summoner 1

Drakor, seeing the friendly knight fall, gives another utterly inhuman roar and moves forwards towards the man who struck him down, baring his fangs in a demonic snarl and smashing his huge fist at Happs.

5' step to AD 37 next to Happs, using Power attack

Attack:1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 1 = 14

Damage:2d6 + 7 ⇒ (5, 3) + 7 = 15

Zayne hears Bronwyn cry out in pain and then Drakor's roar again and slowly slumps down to the ground to sit, still holding the arrow. Free Action "Cambyl...help...Bronwyn! I'm...fine!"


Male Elf Wood Elementalist Wizard

Tholamin closes his mind to the sounds of combat and begins intoning a spell unable to move hoping to help reduce the threat of these bandits.

Hypnotism roll: 2d4 ⇒ (1, 4) = 5

Casting Hypnotism full round action on Bandit AG 38 and it will spread to Happs and Bandit AH 42 since they are no more than 30ft away from original target.
DC 14 Will save. Be making the request of "How we don't want any more bloodshed so we should sheath our weapons and maybe we can all discuss this over some drinks."


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

The satisfaction of dropping the horseman is short lived as another comes crashing down to Ganit's right flank. Swiftly ducking below the swinging, Ganit rolls into the alleyway. He notches another arrow from his quiver and fires at his attacker. Free 5' step to AA39, targets bandit in Y38.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 141d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 PB Shot +1/+1, Bless +1/+0, FE(Human) +2/+2, Deadly Aim -1/+2


When my turn comes up

Celestial:
"Ah ha! You think such a trifling wound would stop me!?" he shouts at the bandit attacking him.

Cambyl strikes back at his attacker.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

If he goes down, i'd then move, but I need to see Lukan's turn to see where.


Male Human Fighter (Armor Master) 4

Watching the knight fall he mutters, "S$++," under his breath.

Standing his ground, he brings his sword and shield into position and lays into the bandit to the south. AG38

Attack Sword: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Damage Sword: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Attack Shield: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Damage Shield: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Assuming he finished off the bandit he will take the following action:

After dropping the bandit to the cold earth, Lukan turns to Happs and scowls, his face full of anger. "You will pay dearly!" He manuevers towards the bandit leader, ready to strike. His weapons drip with blood as he prepares to unleash an avalanche of steel. (5 foot to AE36 if you allow him to move over a fallen ally, if not, then AE37)


Assuming my bandit and lukan's bandit are both down, I'll move to AF37 after my attack. If mine's not down I'll stay. If somehow mine was down and his wasn't, I'd move to flank his guy.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

DM:

DC 14
Bandit: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Happs: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Drakor moved into combat and lashed out with it's fists, however he just misses the agile Happs.

Tholamin's spell goes off, however no one appears to have been effected by the spell and everyone acts normally.

Ganit aims his bow and once again fires a arrow that landed squarely in the chest, taking down the bandit and the wound making him bleed out.

Lukan lashes out with his attacks against the bandit stabbing him with the sword and then smashing his spiked shield into the bandit's face, knocking him down with the mortal wounds bleeding out.

Cambyl's attack harms the bandit, but he remains standing even though the sword cut him deep and then flees, trying to find away to get out of the trading post.

Round 3

Order:

Happs
Drakor & Zayne Dragoneye Atchin
Tholamin Medvyed
The Hermit Ganit D'Artain
Lukan Swane
Sir Bronwyn Raslov
Cambyl (I assume here as they moved close enough to get the effects of bless)
Bandits (fleeing)

Happs

The confident Happs lashes out at the best with his sword managing to cut into the beast's thick hide.
"Damn my men. You're all cowards!" he cries out at the unconcious and bleeding bandits besides the one that ran off and he can't see.

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Male Half-elf Summoner 1

At the sting of the sword in his heavily scaled side, Drakor gives another roar, not of pain, but of personal affront. This human has hurt him, and more importantly, his master. With an even louder roar of utter rage he raises his fist above his head and brings them smashing down towards Happs.

Attack 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 = 9
Damage 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (4, 4) + 7 = 15

The blow misses as Happs moves at the last second and the heavy fists smash dents into the solid ground. Drakor snarls louder and glares utter murder at the human.

Zayne peek around the corner but is unable to see anything. He takes a deep breath from the pain and wills Drakor to fight on.


Male Human Fighter (Armor Master) 4

On my turn, so I don't hold you guys up.

Lukan looks determined to kill Happs. His eyes seemed trained on the man. He hardly notices Drakor's roar of pain while he moves to flank with him. (5ft to AD35) Lukan jumps to the side, moving behind the bandit, slashing at his back, drawing the murder's blood out onto his sword. Invigorated by the wound he caused, he swings his shield wildly, missing as the nimble bandit ducks under it.

Sword Attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Sword Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Shield Attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Shield Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Male Elf Wood Elementalist Wizard

Tholamin grimacing at his failure Tholamin merely conjures another spear and hurls it at the bowman hoping to distract the man from both Lukan and Drakor.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 1 = 12
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Just waiting on Ganit, but here's my turn. If I didn't move to Bron last turn, I'd move there now.

Celestial:
"Cayden Cailean, bring health to this warrior so that he may fight another day!"

Cast Cure Light Wounds on Bronwyn: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 hp restored and stabilized.

If I have a move left, I'd move behind Happs to provide flanking if I can.

ETA: Without Provoking AoO please :)


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

With yet another bandit down, Ganit starts to think that the battle is drawing to a close. Two out of four, now assuming the others could handle the leader and...

Ganit turns to see the carnage and mayhem of battle as he slowly steps out of the narrow ally. Over his shoulder he spots the thickest of it. He drops his bow and rushes to aid the beast assisting Lukan on who is no doubt the bandit leader, drawing his scimitar on the way.
Free action to drop the bow and to draw the sword while moving. Moves to square AE37

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 201d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 FE(Human) +2/+2, Bless +1/+0


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

Sorry, forgot to post up the map.

Drakor's fists are impressive and intimidating, however it missed the now scared looking Happs.

Tholamain's spear misses once again slamming into the shack behind Happs, but the damange is neglagable.

If ranged it's -4 because he's in mellee.

Ganit runs in and thrusts his blade into Happs and cutting him across the chest with a scimitar wounding him horridly.

Lukan makes his training stick with his fighting, however though his blade lands true and the blade bites deep into Happs' shoulder, but he misses with his shield.

looking at the map I could see no way how you've move 5ft to the position you wanted to be. Again, my fault for not posting the map but it was 3am.

Sir Bronwyn appears to have stopped bleeding, however he is not moving after Cambyl's healing.

Cambyl can decide to look over the body to see if Sir Bronwyn is still here or if he has gone to the boneyard. I hadn't moved Cambyl as he said he wouldn't move if the bandit didn't fall and he didn't. He only full withdrew when his turn came up which was after Cambyl.

Heal DC 10:

Sir Bronwyn is alive, however unconcious. He'll need more treatment on his wounds before he can become concious again.
currently on -5 hp

Sir Bronwyn Raslov:

by my count as you met DC 10 and you have been healed by cambyl then you should be up to -5. Stable and the party has control of the match and Happs can't Coupe De Grace you so you should just enjoy the dirt nap for a while :). But still alive, not telling anyone for dramatic value unless they do a Heal check.

You see a bandit appear around the corner and start running to the gate, attempting to find some way of opening it. A nasty wound on him caused by Cambyl earlier.

Round 4

Order:

Happs
Drakor & Zayne Dragoneye Atchin
Tholamin Medvyed
The Hermit Ganit D'Artain
Lukan Swane
Sir Bronwyn Raslov
Cambyl (I assume here as they moved close enough to get the effects of bless)
Bandits (fleeing)

Happs

"You coward! When I return to the camp I'm going to personally tell Kressel to castrait you with her axes!" he threatens the fleeing bandit, however the bandit appears far too scared to listen to any idle threats and so he swings his word at Ganit, but his blade bounces off Ganti's armour.

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

DM:

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

MAP


Male Half-elf Summoner 1

Drakor looms over Happs, great gouts of steam hissing from between his armor plates. He gives a low and feral snarling and once again raises his fists joined over head and then with a deafening roar brings them smashing down towards Happ's head, intending to crush the man into bloody ruin.

Attack 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 3 + 1 = 24

Critical Confirm 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 1 = 19

Damage 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (2, 1) + 7 = 10

Critical Damage 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (4, 2) + 7 = 13

Zayne again leans out from cover in time to hear Drakor's snarl of satisfaction alongside a sickening crunching sound of bone splintering and he winces from both the pain and slight sympathy for the archer.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia
Zayne Dragoneye Atchin wrote:

Drakor looms over Happs, great gouts of steam hissing from between his armor plates. He gives a low and feral snarling and once again raises his fists joined over head and then with a deafening roar brings them smashing down towards Happ's head, intending to crush the man into bloody ruin.

Attack 1d20+3+1

Critical Confirm 1d20+3+1

Damage 2d6+7

Critical Damage 2d6+7

Zayne again leans out from cover in time to hear Drakor's snarl of satisfaction alongside a sickening crunching sound of bone splintering and he winces from both the pain and slight sympathy for the archer.

Drakor's powerful arms just tore off this man's head as if he was plucking a ripe apple from a tree. The head has a look frozen on it of absolute terror as the body falls to the floor and Drakor seems to be holding a interesting looking trophy.

Well...anyone want to piss off the outsider that just tore off a human's head as if it was nothing?


Might not be around when my turn comes up today, so here you go.

Celestial:
"Ok, that didn't work too well. Lets try... Desna, bring back life to our injured!"

Cast Cure Light Wounds on Bronwyn: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 hp

101 to 150 of 4,392 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Aron Marczylo's Kingmaker - Part 1: Stolen Land All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.