Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Aron Marczylo's Kingmaker - Part 1: Stolen Land (Inactive)

Game Master overfiend_87


51 to 100 of 4,392 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Your Humble Narrator

Looks like I ninjaed a couple of you.*

* For forum newbies, to ninja someone is to post just before them or as they are typing their post.


Male Human Bard 4
Quote:
I can provide you lodgings brave soldiers. Happs is expecting the next 'tribute' tomorrow. Truth be told, I thought about fighting them, but Svetlana begged me not to.

In the middle of a sip, Bron ends up choking and spitting most of the gulp.

"Tomorrow?"

Quote:
He has come with four men on his last few trips, swaggering into the trading post and enjoying taunting and threatening me. They each have a longbow and short sword, while Happs is a bit better armed; his bow looks more impressive and he wears a longsword on his hip. His leather armour has studs of metal set into it. They ride into the trading post, usually an hour or so after sunrise- theres a horse for each of them and one they use to carry the majority of my trade goods; so six horses in total. They dismount when they arrive and load the horses in about twenty minutes. Kressle used to come with more men but they...

"So we're expecting around five trained and coordinated men with bows on horses?


Male Half-elf Summoner 1

Zayne raises his hand at that, clearing his throat until Bronwyn glances his way. "Pardon my saying so but I won't be able to stand up in this...sniper's spot...you see Drakor and I work best together and thus we'll need to stay close together. Drakor, me, you and that soldier type Lukan can stay on the ground perhaps where we will be most effective?"

Drakor growls in affirmation, looking straight at Bronwyn, as if daring him to try and stop him from fighting in the front line.


Sir Bronwyn Raslov wrote:


"So we're expecting around five trained and coordinated men with bows on horses?

Well, you have time to prepare and you outnumber them, don't you? If you work out some kind of signal with me, I can secretly let you know when they have dismounted and are beginning to load goods onto the horses. They will not be expecting resistance, they've had easy pickings here for too long.


Male Human Bard 4

Sir Bronwyn takes a moment to steady himself, rising to his feet and holding both the armchair and his sword with an iron grip.

IC thoughts, read at your own risk:

Do not let them see you falter, Bronwyn thinks to himself. It's no different than before, you've faced worse odds.

But then I had more men, and simple threats backed by cold steel aren't gonna work here. He hated Derik sometimes; that sonnovab~@*+ can be really compelling when he wants to.

I'm already in the end of the known word. There's nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. I'll have to make a stand.

All that happens in the blink of an eye, while Bron gazes to the embers in the fireplace. When he rises he's once again the proud man who boasted about honor and glory on the long road.

Sir Bronwyn stands up and looks to Oleg and the others. He looks for everyone, hoping all can hear what he has to say.

"But we have something else. Something better. They may have many men, and weapons, but we hold the sharp blade of Justice. Tomorrow we fight to release a man from terror, to avenge the honor of Oleg and his wife, and to let everyone know this evil won't be tolerated... anymore! We have honor and justice to our sides, and only a couple of cheap bandits standing in the way of us and glory!"

He unsheathes his sword, a shining blade of wrought steel with a square castle tower for a handle.
"FOR OLEG! FOR HONOR! FOR BREVOY!"


Male Human Fighter (Armor Master) 4

"You would have made a fine soldier Oleg, do not be ashamed. Fighting those odds would have only gotten you killed. With your assistance, even if it is just allowing us to get the drop on these bandits, we will help you regain your honor through glorious battle!"

Lukan looks to the Knight and cocks his head as he draws his sword, "Save your steel for the bandits. I will be outside inspecting the gates."

Lukan turns his gaze back to Oleg as he stands up and starts to depart, "Thank you for your hospitality, we will be sure not to abuse it."

Minutes later Lukan can be seen pushing the gates shut and inspecting their operation. He looks to the ramparts, the buildings nearby and their roofs, he even looks at the ground - kicking it in the process. Every element matters in war. He takes note that if the bandits arrive in the morning they will have the sun to their backs, gaining them the advantage. However, if they strike them from behind, that advantage would be theirs. Lukan seems as if he is acting out the battle in his mind, walking back and forth near the entrance and shifting his eyes back and forth.

Is there a strength check to close the gates and to lock them? Do they swing open or slide open? Is there any place to hide behind so that he can shut the gates at a moment's notice and block access to the mechanism to open the gates?


Cambyl wanders back in nonchalantly. "Tholamin was doing some sort of magical rune thingy, so I left him to himself. I'm sure he'll be fine by..." He notices Bronwyn's unsheathed blade. "Uh... what did I miss?"


Male Human Bard 4

Bronwyn sheathes his sword, feeling he maybe overdid his knightly qualities.

"*Ahem* I was offering a toast! Tomorrow we'll fight these bandits, and defend this land!"

He approaches Cambyl and puts a hand in his shoulders, speaking lowly:

"Also, I have this bottle of whiskey and no one to toast with. Such a shame, isn't it?"


Male Elf Wood Elementalist Wizard

"Lukan." Tholamin says opening his eyes as he hears the man messing with the gates. "That is your name correct? If you would tell me what would make things better for this ambush I can prepare myself to help. Lights, smells, sounds, all of these affect your human senses particularity yes? I have some spells that could replicate a number of things if you wish."

With that said Tholamin stands and makes his way walking around with Lukan awaiting his answer.


Male Half-elf Summoner 1

Zayne glances over at Cambyl. "Just the Knight and Swane discussing 'glorious combat' and what not. Honestly am I the only one who doesn't think men getting killed is anything to be proud of?"

He shakes his head then glowers at Drakor at a growl. "Don't you dare start too" he warns the cloaked figure who gives him a glance then looks away.

Again Zayne sighs and looks at Bronwyn. "So what should Drakor and I do on the morrow? You no doubt have much more combat experience than the two of us...COMBAT experience, not BATTLE experience Drakor!" he snaps at a disapproving snort from his companion.


Sir Bronwyn Raslov wrote:

"Also, I have this bottle of whiskey and no one to toast with. Such a shame, isn't it?"

"That is the worst news I've heard all day. If only I could help... oh wait, I think I can." A mug appears in his hand. "I even have my own mug." He smiles.


Male Human Fighter (Armor Master) 4

Lukan snaps from his trance and looks up towards the elf. "Anything that denies a man his senses would be invaluable." Lukan continues his battle-like trance but still speaks. His words seem distant and hallow as if he was whipsering to himself, "These men seem to favor bows and like most bandits are likely cowards. Perhaps you could limit their vision to close quarters, denying them their comrade's support and the possibility of attacking someone other than those who want to engage the bandits?"


Male Elf Wood Elementalist Wizard

Tholamin nods following the man's train of thought. Picturing in his minds eye the spells he could use in these close confines of the walls.

"Robbing these men of the ability to act, noises from in the middle of their group to spook their horses, strange lights whirling about their heads,perhaps even spells of mind compulsion?" These are the spells I am especially adept at."


Male Human Fighter (Armor Master) 4

Lukan seems to weigh the elf's words. Removing a man's free will is a difficult thing to prove right or wrong, just or unjust, but he retorts, "men of weak will deserve their fate and no matter the outcome tomorrow, these bandits will be dead... or I will." Lukan roughly pushes the elf to the side and walks past him, continuing his inspection of the area. He does not seem annoyed at the elfs presence. He only treats him as he would a new recruit. Stopping abruptly a few paces away, he states, "Know well now, life for the sake of life is NOT a cause I champion. All things die. It is how we live that matters."


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

To Zayne (and to a lesser extent his foreign companion):"You two should stay near our hosts, even if you aren't incredibly battle savvy the two of you should be competent enough to buffer these folks from injury."

Ganit digs through his digs through his rucksack and begins pulling large pieces of menacing iron. After a few moments he finishes rebuilding a disassembled bear trap.

"You kids enjoy your drinks, I'm gonna go find the best place for this thing."


Male Half-elf Summoner 1

Zayne scowls as the ranger heads out, his anger and irratation mirrored by his Eidolon who snarls loudly at the man like an enraged lion.

"Drakor could crush man's skull in one blow!" the cloaked outsider says in Draconic to his master, an audible grinding noise sounding from his hidden fists as the bones pop.

"Easy Drakor," Zayne looks back at his friend in with a slight smile. "He'll change his tune once he see's what we can do. I may not know much about combat but I know what you're capable of doing..." his tone drops a little and he sounds a little faraway...and even a little scared. "I know far too well..."


"Fear not, Zayne, my friend." He takes a long pull on his mug of whiskey. "As much as we may try to put the plan together, all battles are pretty much the same. The truth is, they're the same as a good drink. The key is, to enjoy each one for what it is. You never know which one will be your last."

He drains his mug as a swift action. "I'm gonna need another one of those."


Male Elf Wood Elementalist Wizard

" I fear I will never understand you humans."

Tholamin replies evenly trying to ignore the insult to his person as he looks up to find his familiar circling him overhead signaling the all clear. He looks back to Lukan as he departs to the guest rooms.

"But know this human I have lived longer perhaps, than your grandparents, most certainly longer than you. I have seen the darker side of the other world and have been taught by beings you could never understand. Do not assume I am unused to death, for all life as you said ends. When we enter the forest do not wander far."

Tholamin turns and walks away wrapped in his own thoughts trying desperately to understand his brooding companions and wondering if he will ever succeed in securing a place in this band of adventurers. He then spys Ganit the human who'd insulted him even more than Lukan and makes his way to him.

"I wish to apologize for my earlier outburst. My people...are gravely misunderstood among your kind. However, for a hundred years I have only known their ways. It will take awhile to understand your customs, pray have patience with me as I learn it for yours."

He then sketches a courtly bow he had practiced in the Faerie courts, and then stands upright and looks levelly at the man.


Male Half-elf Summoner 1

Zayne smiles a little at Cambyl and nods, feeling a little more at ease around the other half-elf than around anyone else. "A good philosophy Master Cambyl, but I haven't been IN that many battles. My interpretation of them all is that young men die pointlessly."

Drakor sniffs at the mug of ale as if he could smell it from such a ways away and growls at the smell appreciatively. "What is?" he asks the half-elf bard in very slow and broken Common.


Male Human Bard 4

"I could even say the same about a woman! Enjoy each for one is bound to be your last, one way or the other!"

Bron laughs heartedly, but when he catches a glimpse of the merchant's wife, he suddenly remembers he should show manners in front of women. He straightens himself and replies to Cambyl:

"I think I can be of some assistance in this matter."


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

Ganit ignores the grumblings of the half elf and his partner as he makes his way outside of the building. At least I've given them a reason to fight well tomorrow. Hell I'd slap my own mother to spite some smug stranger. Ganit can't help but grin as he hammers the short chain connected to the bear trap into the foundation boards of the storage pen. This should be enough to take one of those bastards out of commission. If it doesn't kill him then we have one to coerce a location from.

He looks up from his work to see the dignified elf. "If I've learned anything from your kind, its that patience is the one quality you truly have. We humans aren't blessed with the time you have. The smartest thing we can do is divide people, beasts, ideas and everything else into extremes." Ganit replies as he stands and brushes his gnarled hands together. "For what it's worth; apology accepted."

He then stretches his hand towards the elf who instead returns with a peculiar bow. Puzzled, he then adds "Yeah... We don't typically do that."

The trap is placed but not yet set in the square between the lower right corner of A4 and the lower left corner of A7.


Male Elf Wood Elementalist Wizard

"Oh ummm" He slowly extends his hand to the man but glad his apology was accepted.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

I assume you'll all be heading to bed. Here's a map to decide where you want to set yourselves up for the ambush.

Oleg's before ambush

Doors should be closable with a strength check if you want the doors to be closed quickly to keep the bandits trapped. Will make sure to add the trap that Ganit set up.


Male Human Fighter (Armor Master) 4

Is it difficult for Lukan to close by himself? If it is, then he will be asking for help. EDIT: Never mind I just zoomed in. It looks like two different doors. So to do it swiftly he will need help.

Lukan approaches Zayne's hooded companion and states, "I could use your help to close the doors behind the bandits, and you look like the ma..." He stops mid sentence, "Umm 'person' to help me."


Cambyl enters the courtyard yawning, presumably after the some others are there.

"Shall I set up in this little ally, then?" AG44, behind whoever's going to be shutting that door.

"I can follow whoever shuts this door, and then these brigands shall taste my blade."


Male Elf Wood Elementalist Wizard

Is AH 35 ok for my caster?

"Gods be with us this day. I shall take a position on the walls?"

He asks the nearest party member.


Male Human Fighter (Armor Master) 4

Lukan is quick to answer, "There is a choke point here" He points to AD41 and 42. "Those who can handle themselves at the front lines should stand here. From what I can tell it would be good for him," he points to Drakor, "and I to stand side by side here after sealing the gate. We will also need men to protect Oleg and his wife so that we do not have a hostage situation on our hands. Cambyl and Sir Raslov, would you take up this task - barring entrance into their home and pushing them from the rear to our position at the gate? We will need to place heavy pressure on them towards the gate and the choke point. This will require most of our force be placed to the North. Lukan pauses a second and then continues his tactical monologue.

Tholamin, while initially it would be wise for you to seek higher ground to weave your spells, their arrows would likely find you, I suggest that you follow behind Cambyl and Sir Raslov to support them. Ganit, you would make a welcome flanker to strike them where they are not expecting. Perhaps you can flank them from the stables or from the alley where you laid your trap?"


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

"I'll wait for the signal behind the storage pen. After that I'll be sure to hit the first one I see with my bow. If they decide to close in on me Janice will be sure to deter them," Ganit explains confidently.
U40. Trap set at X41

Ah Janice, you've been the most reliable friend a man could ever have...

To Tholamin: "You'd be best out of harm's way, the walls should fit you well given your... shall we say, talents?" he says with a hint of disdain. "You may be better off staying out of sight until the Oleg makes his move. Hiding up near the siege equipment in the south east corner should give you enough cover to deceive these fiends as they enter the outpost." Ganit points Tholamin towards the machine AI30 then looks to Oleg.

"I bet if you had made time to get those thing operational you could have saved some of the money you're spending on outside help." Turning away he then addresses the rest of the group.

"We should be sure to leave some of our hand to hand experts inside the building with the Levetons. Perhaps in the bedroom or the office. They will no doubt lash out at him and his wife if he were to signal our attack. Which of you would like to take the most important position, that which protects the innocent?" Ironically, Ganit instinctively looks to Sir Bronwyn.


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

"So I guess it's your choice Tholamin, would you rather be shot to death or stabbed to death?" Ganit asks humorlessly.


Male Human Bard 4

"Good morning, noble fellows. Preparing for battle, are we?"

Bronwyn takes a few seconds to hear and absorb the suggestions, looking at the distance while he does so. See, not that different at all.

"I suggest that Oleg's wife be further protected inside the house, in a locked room. He'll have to be outside to deal with the bandits, but he can give them an excuse (just say you'll reach inside the house to get some valuable) to get inside and join Svetlana. I'll stay in the stables with Bandit and protect the west flank(X35); they will probably try to retreat there once battle is joined. I'll press them from there."

"In any case, any good ambush needs to have a signal. Oleg can let them in, and go looking for a wine to be offered to this bandit woman. When he says that, we'll count to five; that should give him time to get inside his house. Then Lukan and... Drakor... will close the gates and we'll begin the assault. Sounds good? Lukan?"

He looks curiously to Zayne's hooded "companion", imagining if "he/she/it" can close the heavy gates. He analyzes it, trying discretely to gaze beneath the cowl.


Male Elf Wood Elementalist Wizard

Tholamin smiles gamely at Ganit's jest. "I think I will indeed take Lukan's advice to stay with the other two combatants from the north this way my spells can reach their very center to cause the most havoc."

He then will take postion behind the other two if they go along with Lukan's plan.


Male Half-elf Summoner 1

Zayne gives a small smile then looks hesitantly at Lukan. "Drakor will have no problems helping you close the gates, he's certainly strong enough, but there is a complication. I will need to stay close by to Drakor to cast my spells. Otherwise, I see no problems on our end with the plan."

He glances at Brownwyn then blinks in confusion. "What are you doing Sir Bron, if I may ask?"

Drakor meanwhile inspects the gates, leaning in close and sniffing at them, and then reaching out an arm from under the cloak to test the weight of the wooden doors. Anyone who sees his arm during these brief five seconds immediately notes armor-like blood-red scales covering an arm literally bulging with inhumanly large muscles. Then the arm retracts inside the cloak again and the Eidolon turns back to stand by his master.


Male Human Fighter (Armor Master) 4

"As you wish, Sir Raslov."

His head slightly shakes from side to side, betraying his words to the knight.

"If they do indeed retreat to the stables, then perhaps Cambyl can push onwards and we will join his side, forcing them against the stable walls.

Zayne, if you stay in the alley behind the gate, south of the guest quarters (A2), you should be able to fall in behind Drakor."


Male Half-elf Summoner 1

Zayne nods, seeing the sense of this suggestion. "I can do that Sir, I mean Sir Swane, I mean Lukan..." stutters and falters but gives Lukan a weak but sloppy saluting gesture, while Drakor merely grunts.

The cloaked Outsider glances at the gates again, anxiously peering out through them and growling deeply from beneath the cowl.

Draconic:

"Men need come soon, Drakor ready to fight!"


Cambyl yawns again and glances around at all the planning.

He draws his rapier and gives a few swings.

"Cayden is smiling down on us today, friends. We shall do battle, just point me in the right direction!"


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

Ganit emerges from the guesthouse to the light-less morning. He leaves his rucksack behind with the majority of his equipment carefully tucked under the bed he'd slept on. Carrying only his bow, quiver, scimitar and tools he hurriedly makes his way to his only trusted companion.

He solemnly tests the anchoring chain then wenches Janice's glaring jaws apart. He kicks a few piles of dirt over her pressure plate and makes his way back to his vantage point. He momentarily looks back to ensure his allies were following the plans they had made the previous evening. Thinking back on the elf's decision to stay in the fray made him uneasy. Those swordsmen better keep that boy protected. It's his blood on their hands if anything were to happen to him. Foolish brutes.

Leaning with his back on the storehouse he closes his eyes and releases a heavy sigh. If Oleg had only had poison we'd be much better off. Taint the water they'd undoubtedly steal if their camp is anything but a few miles away. Even their horses, just enough slow acting toxins to kill them a few miles out of the outpost. A bunch of confused stranded brigands in the middle of nowhere. It'd be a breeze to put them down.

Now looking at the stable. God help them if anything happens to Felicity...

Removing his hat and running his fingers through his greasy peppered hair he begins to mentally prepare for the worst. Nothing left to do but wait.


Male Human Fighter (Armor Master) 4

Lukan leads Cambyl towards Oleg's home. "I suggest you hide in here and ensure nothing happens to Oleg or his wife. When the signal is given and the bandits pose no threat to them - then you should join us. I will be aware of the situation in the courtyard and will drive towards you if the bandits decide to turn that way instead of the stables. We will strive to start the attack when they are all in the courtyard."

The soldier is clad in his scalemail, but it is mostly covered by his cloak. He carries his shield on his arm, but keeps his sword sheathed so he can use both hands to push the doors shut. He leaves the rest of the group to their duties and sets up behind the western gate. He kneels down and picks up some dirt, and rubs it on his shield.

"Erastil, may you watch over my hand, and the hands of my comrades. Protect this new family that you have placed me in and watch over the souls of the family I have lost."


"Excellent. I can hold the line here, and swoop in to do some real damage when you all have them set up nicely."


Male Elf Wood Elementalist Wizard

Tholamin blinks at the recent change in tactics.

"So now I should be where? I can't be inside with Cambyl or my spells will not add to the confusion in the few precious moments before battle takes place. For I am now without a protector. Should I perhaps gp back up to hide behind the warmachines?"

He hesitantly turns towards the battlements hoping he isn't slowly the party down by his confusion but he also does not want to be left out in the open where a spell caster seen casting would be a pretty target for any human.


Male Half-elf Summoner 1

Zayne watches Lukan take position to be ready to slam the doors shut and he and Drakor also take position, the half-elf beginning to chant a slow mantra, a blue hue building around his hands as he holds the magical armor spell ready until Drakor had entered combat.

Spellcraft DC 14:
Casting Mage Armor and holding the charge


Male Human Fighter (Armor Master) 4

Lukan waves Thomalin over after his prayer. "Stand by me." He ushers the elf into the space closest to the wall behind the gate. "It may be a tight squeeze, but it will be better than standing in the open."


Male Human Bard 4

From inside the stables, Bronwyn waves and says:

"Lukan, would you please have a word with me? I mean to talk strategy specifics."

Then he gestures a "come here".


Male Human Bard 4

If/when Lukan comes, Bron guides him to the middle of the stables. Stopping in his tracks, he stays with his back turned to Lukan for a second.

"You can see, I know it. Maybe it's time for us to let go of our deception for a second."


Tholamin Medvyed wrote:

Is AH 35 ok for my caster?

"Gods be with us this day. I shall take a position on the walls?"

He asks the nearest party member.

Well you'll be on a ledge so you'd need to roll for stealth not to be noticed when they arrive.

Oleg's Tradingpost

Just checking before starting up the combat so we have any last minute corrections. Say if there's anywhere else you'd perfer to be. Tell me if I'm incorrect where I've played you or if you'd perfer somewhere else. If you're fine, be sure to tell me so I know who I may or may not be waiting on to confirm the placement. Oh and Zayne, you can be a distance from your Eidolon, within reason. It's not specified, but I believe as long as you two aren't something like a mile or two away you'll be fine, but it is nice roleplaying with wanting to be close to the Eidolon. Plus I gave you a male supposid half-elf picture, the token behind Drakor as you didn't have one, but everyone else should be able ot recognise their portraits.

Oleg takes a glance out of the trading post with his spyglass.
"They're on their way. Get into posion and we'll see if this works. I will give the signal saying I'm getting some rare wisky for Kressel, but where do you want me to stand whilst I wait for them?" he asks making sure to leave the doors open as from experience the bandits are less roudy when the doors are already open to greet them. "Svetlana will be inside so that she's safe when the fighting starts."


Human Ranger 3 / Rogue 2
Stats:
HP 38/38; AC 18, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 19; Fort +3, Reflex +9 (Evasion), Will +4; Perception +11 (+1 v traps; +2 v Humans); Initiative +3

"Stay where ever you normally would have." Ganit calls from around the corner. "We should keep up the subterfuge for as long as we can before striking."

He and his trap are right where I'd like them, thanks


Move me to AC43. I'm going to be protecting Oleg and Svetlana, and will enter the fray when I think they're safe.


Male Human Fighter (Armor Master) 4

Sorry Bron, went to bed. As a player I would really love to hash it out in the barn, but I think with the way things are going, we'll have to pass for now.

Lukan hears Bronwyn's request but before he can respond he is interrupted by Oleg's announcement. "It is too late to talk strategy now."

Was planning for Zayne and Drakor to be where Lukan and Cambyl are, but this could work as well. The wagon would provide cover for Zayne. If Tholamin agrees with my earlier post, then he'd be squeezing just south of Lukan behind the open gate.


Male Elf Wood Elementalist Wizard

Tholamin nods and follows Lukan going the list of spells he is preparing for the battle.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

The positioning okey for you Lukan and Tholamin?


Male Half-elf Summoner 1

actually that positioning is perfect for me so i'm ready to start whenever everyone else is. also thanks for the portrait ^^ should help me keep track of my two guys. also i have to remain within a 100 feet of my eidolon for it to be at full strength and all my spells for him are touch so that's mainly the reason why Zayne wants to be close to Drakor. also, Drakor is a rly strong fighter so Zayne feels safer being close by :)

Zayne gives the others a nod, spell prepared and longspear held nervously in one hand. Drakorgives a low rumbling growl , anxious to begin the attack. The Eidolon loosens the ties on the claok so it can be thrown off once combat starts.

51 to 100 of 4,392 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Aron Marczylo's Kingmaker - Part 1: Stolen Land All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.