Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


DM Aron Marczylo's Curse of the Crimson Throne Part 3 (Inactive)

Game Master overfiend_87

Vencarlo is found and the party now know where the Senachal is, but something still lurks in the shadows of the labyrinth, hunting them down relentlessly.


1,351 to 1,400 of 1,743 << first < prev | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | next > last >>

Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32

1d20 + 15 ⇒ (4) + 15 = 19

Krenn enters the door but stops as he notices a similar mark on the floor like before, glowing magical when Llyra looks around the corner. This room appears to lead to a dead end beyond the symbol though.

doing it this way because Krenn was the first in the room.

Knowledge Arcana DC 22:

The mark gives off a strong enchantment aura.


Female Aasimar Cleric 9/Rogue 2) (HP: 93/93; AC: 25; FF: 21; Touch: 14

Knowledge(arcane): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15


Male Human Wizard (FC) 11 - Enchanter

Jerin takes a 10 and then reveals the spoiler to everyone. Aron, you may want to assume Jerin will take a 10 at pretty much any of these types of checks so you don't have to spoiler these types of things...up to you of course. Unless the DC is 29 or above I can tap it.


HP 133/133, AC 26/14/23 CMD 22, F +13, R +10, W +17, P +22, In +11

You can't take 10 on Knowledges (without Lore Master or some other exception ability).


Male Human Wizard (FC) 11 - Enchanter

Hmmm, I have never heard that before, I can't find it in the core rulebook, is it errata or am I just missing it?


Female Aasimar Cleric 9/Rogue 2) (HP: 93/93; AC: 25; FF: 21; Touch: 14

I do not think that it specifically states that you cannot take 10 on knowledge checks. However, look at the Bard Ability: Lore Master (Ex)
.
"At 5th level, the bard becomes a master of lore and can take 10 on any Knowledge skill check that he has ranks in. A bard can choose not to take 10 and can instead roll normally. In addition, once per day, the bard can take 20 on any Knowledge skill check as a standard action. He can use this ability one additional time per day for every six levels he possesses beyond 5th, to a maximum of three times per day at 17th level."
.
The first part of this ability would be meaningless if anyone could take 10 on knowledge checks. My view is that this falls under the "Inclusion of some equals the exclusion of all others" mantra. Since this ability is give to Bards, then nobody else has it unless specifically listed. (I think that the Knowledge Doman has something similar.)

Also, since you cannot "Retry" Knowledge checks, then the take 10 and take 20 would violate this rule since the take 10 is an averaging and the take 20 says, hey, I will fail some but get it eventually.


HP 133/133, AC 26/14/23 CMD 22, F +13, R +10, W +17, P +22, In +11

Not only that but its in the rules somewhere. Lore Keeper should be evidence enough, don't want to spend time digging around for it.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

You all more or less know what this is after the last symbol you ran into. Are you going to return to the room and if so, which switch? 1 or 2?


Male Human Wizard (FC) 11 - Enchanter

knowledge arcana 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (12) + 18 = 30
We go back to the room and pull lever #2.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

The second lever stil glows magical and looking closer there appears to be a small symbol drawn into the lever that appears to be giving off the aura.

Knowledge Arcana DC 23:

It appears to be a strong aura that belongs to the school of enchantment.


Female Aasimar Cleric 9/Rogue 2) (HP: 93/93; AC: 25; FF: 21; Touch: 14

I cast Guidance on myself and then examine the lever:

1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 5 + 1 = 15

Since I am clueless, I cast Guidance on Jerin for his try.


Male Human Wizard (FC) 11 - Enchanter

knowledge arcana 1d20 + 18 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 18 + 1 = 25
Jerin studies it for a moment...There is another symbol on the lever, let's look at the other one.

If needed detect magic then knowledge arcana 1d20 + 18 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 18 + 1 = 24


HP 133/133, AC 26/14/23 CMD 22, F +13, R +10, W +17, P +22, In +11

Assuming Jerin shares information, if not we'll retcon.

Enchantment? It is unlikely to have an effect on me and I have nothing left to summon. Allow me.

Curnach pulled the magical lever after a quick prayer to Erastil.

1d20 + 19 ⇒ (11) + 19 = 30 Will save VS Enchantment.

I don't have blanket immunity to enchantment yet but I may as well have.


Female Aasimar Cleric 9/Rogue 2) (HP: 93/93; AC: 25; FF: 21; Touch: 14

Poke


Curnach: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Jerin: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Krenn: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Llyra: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

Everyone but Curnach manages to stand up and ep their balance. Curnach is prone when the room turns and clicks into place with the hallway.

MAP

To the north you can also hear a familiar voice.

1d20 ⇒ 2

"Who's there? I warn you if it's one of you Arkonas I'll cut you down!" the voice calls out from just outside your vision, the voice you recognise as belonging to Vencarlo Orisini.

Edit: The lever appears to be locked into place after using it for the rotation and retcon, no one is insane and Vencarlo Emerges from the end of the hallway on the map.

Vencarlo then comes on scene with a smile.
"You are all a sight for sore eyes." he says with a smile. In his right hand is a Kukri and he has a quiver pack with three silvery shining javalins.


HP 133/133, AC 26/14/23 CMD 22, F +13, R +10, W +17, P +22, In +11

Scooping himself up from the floor, Curnach called the others back towards the lever, the magical effect it emanated having not overcome his strong will. The young Druid smiled at Vencarlo warmly and moved over to embrace him with a firm hug.

Vencarlo, Blackjack- we'll get you to safety as soon as we find the steward. We slew the Arkonas yesterday.


Male Human Wizard (FC) 11 - Enchanter

Curnach wait! The Rakshasa's are master's of illusion. Let's just be sure it is him, I will cast a True Seeing spell...

bluff 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9 and begins to cast Detect Magic...but is a very poor liar...


Curnach Daveck wrote:

Scooping himself up from the floor, Curnach called the others back towards the lever, the magical effect it emanated having not overcome his strong will. The young Druid smiled at Vencarlo warmly and moved over to embrace him with a firm hug.

Vencarlo, Blackjack- we'll get you to safety as soon as we find the steward. We slew the Arkonas yesterday.

1d20 ⇒ 3

"Blackjack? Is that a new greeting Curnach?" he asks with a raised eyebrow, seemingly not knowing what Curnach means. "We need to get out of here and kill that Arkona back at the mansion, he's not what he seems and he sent you here to die. There is a beast here, one of massize size from another world. I don't know what it is, but it will surely kill us if it catches us."

Jerin wrote:


Curnach wait! The Rakshasa's are master's of illusion. Let's just be sure it is him, I will cast a True Seeing spell...

1d20 ⇒ 2

1d20 ⇒ 5

"Jerin, friend, don't you trust my word?" he asks with a smile. His Kukri and Javalins are glowing magically as is his body from different auras. "Let us get out of here before that beast gets us, I can warn you of traps before you trip them and then we can kill Glorio."


Male Human Wizard (FC) 11 - Enchanter

Jerin will keep concentrating while the other's talk to him...


HP 133/133, AC 26/14/23 CMD 22, F +13, R +10, W +17, P +22, In +11

Curnach kept Vencarlo talking.

Vencarlo, its ok. There are no Arkona's in the mansion anymore- and Glorio is dead, weren't you listening? We know your secret. Indeed, I have suspected it for some time. We encountered the Red Mantis within your home- and we opened the lockbox with your Blackjack armour in.

But Jerin is right. If you are truly Vencarlo, then you must truly be Blackjack. Your life depends on answering this honestly- when last we met, while you were disguised as Blackjack- there was a third person with us. Who was it?

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17 Sense Motive on Vencarlo

Curnach took a step backwards and frowned, waiting for an answer to his question.

Since when did Vencarlo favor the Kukri- he always used a rapier...

Jerin- your right. Its not him.

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22 Initiative


Female Aasimar Cleric 9/Rogue 2) (HP: 93/93; AC: 25; FF: 21; Touch: 14

I don't know. Maybe he is for real. So, Vencarlo, tell me about your magical gloves in your lockbox, they were really something.

Bluff: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25

As I am saying this, I take out Vencarlo's keen rapier and cast Align Weapon making it good.

Standard Action: Cast Align Weapon

I then look back at the Vencarlo wannabe. Isn't this a beautiful blade. So long, so sharp, so good.

Once I have cast Align Weapon, I hand the rapier to Krenn - it is aligned Good for 9 minutes.

Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20


Half-Orc Fighter 10/Ranger (Urban) 1 HPs 109/109 AC 30 FF 26 T 17 CMD 32 Fort +17 Ref +12 Will +5 Init +4 Per +14

Krenn seems puzzled, but accepts the rapier from Llyra. A look of wariness comes over him as he watches his allies question Vencarlo. While waiting for the answer to Curnach's question, Krenn will try to impose himself between "Vencarlo" and the others.


Curnach Daveck wrote:

Curnach kept Vencarlo talking.

Vencarlo, its ok. There are no Arkona's in the mansion anymore- and Glorio is dead, weren't you listening? We know your secret. Indeed, I have suspected it for some time. We encountered the Red Mantis within your home- and we opened the lockbox with your Blackjack armour in.

But Jerin is right. If you are truly Vencarlo, then you must truly be Blackjack. Your life depends on answering this honestly- when last we met, while you were disguised as Blackjack- there was a third person with us. Who was it?

1d20+9 Sense Motive on Vencarlo

Curnach took a step backwards and frowned, waiting for an answer to his question.

Since when did Vencarlo favor the Kukri- he always used a rapier...

Jerin- your right. Its not him.

1d20+8 Initiative

1d20 ⇒ 20

1d20 ⇒ 1

"I thought it would be obvious. Surely you've met him and now who it is." he states and then frowns as Curnach states that it isn't him and then he notices Llyra's casting on the rapier and puts up his hands in defeat with a smirk. "You got me..."


Female Aasimar Cleric 9/Rogue 2) (HP: 93/93; AC: 25; FF: 21; Touch: 14

Drop your disguise. Who, or what, are you? You allies above are all dead, answer incorrectly, and you shall follow.


Before you Vencarlo transformers and before you appears an attractive humanoid woman with the head of a fox. Her body exudes gracefulness, elegance, confidence and a dangerouse sensuality that her dress doesn't do much to hide. Her dress sticks well to her shape and she gives a smile at the group.
"Since you have killed my brother, I have no reason to kill you. I am not the sole owner of the Arkona fortune." she smiles to the group "I didn't lie though, the beast is still down here however I do know what it is. It's a Darksphinx that mine and Bahor's father summoned and bound to this labyrinth." as she says this the whole area rotates once again and she narrows her eyes. "And that b*$%~ has gotten her mitts on a lever" she grits her teeth as everything starts shaking again.

Virmanda Arkona

Curnach: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Jerin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Krenn: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Llyra: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

No one falls over, but everyone has been moved about and the two areas split the group in half.
"I suggest we either take her on or escape. She holds no loyalty to me and wishes to escape this place." she states, looking around and clearly lost as to where to go.

The lever in the room where Jerin and Curnach are clicks as it returns back to it's normal position.

Map

basically you all have a minute to do something before the other person is able to act.

auras on Virmanda:

Spellcraft 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (6) + 18 = 24

Spellcraft 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (3) + 18 = 21

Spellcraft 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (1) + 18 = 19

Spellcraft 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (9) + 18 = 27

Spellcraft 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (5) + 18 = 23

Jerin:

The Kukri gives off moderate transmutation and moderate evocation.

The Javelins give off faint evocation

Her body gives off many different auras such as two faint transmutation and faint adjuration

Knowledge concerning the creature Virmanda mentioned:

Knowledge Planes DC 25:

The creature comes from one of the deep circles of hell, said to be created by a demon duchess who was obsessed with the sphinx and created a devil in it's form. Like all devil creatures, they have supernaturally thick hide that can only be cut by weapons aligned with holy energy.

They are hardy creatures that are immune to poison and living in the environments of hell have gained a resistance to acid, cold, electricity and fire.

Being based on magical creatures, these things have resistance to all magic being cast against them.

Knowledge Planes DC 30:

Living in the darker parts of hell, they have developed darkvision that can see quite clearly in the darkness and are very perceptive.

With a pair of wings they are able to fly and being a large sized creature they often charge into combat using whatever weapons their weild (usually one kukri and one sicle) and rake with their front lion paws. The Wings also help them pound like a majestic lion, able to close the gap on prey.

Knowledge Planes DC 35:

Darksphinxs are known to love knowledge and just like sphinxs, they love riddles and anything requiring great knowledge and logic games. They have been imbued with magical abilities and can cast spells to hinder enemies from afar.

With such knowledge, knowing the layout of this labyrinth would be child's play to such a creature. It has a ability so once a week be able to cast one of every symbol based spell and inscibe the spells.

Knowledge Planes DC 40:

The Darksphinx's origins are one clouded in mystery, but you have peiced together all the peices.

Legends have it, Duchess Hadriel also known as the Duchess of Domination had attempted to recruit gynosphinxes, however they turned her down and would not be wooed by her power or prestige, however she did not give up and decided to approch the problem at a different angle and visited a powerful gynosphinx named Newella and challenged her to a battle of wits.

If Newella won, Hadriel would become her servant, but if Hadriel won, Newella would mate with a male of Hadriel's choosing. They posed each other a dozen riddles and logic puzzels, each one more baffling than the other that some sages even today cannot figure them out.

Newella midded but a single answer, but that was enough. She was forced to mate with Hadriel's husband, Duke Bifrons and the resulting half-fiend offspring were the first darksphinxes.

Raised in hell, Darksphinxes learn at Hadriel's feet, trainted as bodyguards and instilled with utter loyalty to the duchess. Hadriel awards them to her most trusted lieutenants and occasionally to other devil nobles as well. Having a Darkspinx bodyguard is very prestigious and highly sought after in hell, but many suspect that these "bodyguards" are nothing more than spies for Hadriel, but that has never been proven and the devil god, Asmodeus has many in his employ.

Although their job may seem simple, the darksphinxes enjoy their work. Protecting an important personage from assassination in Hell is a never-ending intellectual sport and second-guessing creatures bred to be deceptive is no easy task.


Male Human Wizard (FC) 11 - Enchanter

knowledge planes 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (7) + 18 = 25

Jerin describes what he knows under spoiler 25...Where is Vencarlo and why shouldn't we kill you like the rest of your kin?


Female Aasimar Cleric 9/Rogue 2) (HP: 93/93; AC: 25; FF: 21; Touch: 14

I look over at Krenn and shrug.

Where is Vencarlo and the Seneschal? I know you have him trapped here due to the form you had assumed. . . Answer quickly, I think the dwarf is getting impatient. He has not turned a rakshasa into a pin cushion in several minutes.

Knowledge(planes): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

EDIT - Jerin - you and Curnach are on the other side of the rotary room now. It is just Krenn and me with the vixen.


Llyra Bjorgan wrote:

I look over at Krenn and shrug.

Where is Vencarlo and the Seneschal? I know you have him trapped here due to the form you had assumed. . . Answer quickly, I think the dwarf is getting impatient. He has not turned a rakshasa into a pin cushion in several minutes.

Knowledge(planes): 1d20+5

EDIT - Jerin - you and Curnach are on the other side of the rotary room now. It is just Krenn and me with the vixen.

"It's too late for Vencarlo, he's in the b%$*!'s chamber. We need to get going before she uses the lever again. The Senechal is in the torture room and I can disable every trap on the way for you." she moves up the corridor, waiting for Llyra and Krenn."Unless you'd like to kill me right here and find you way out by yourselves, wasteing time while your friends meet their death at her hands."


Female Aasimar Cleric 9/Rogue 2) (HP: 93/93; AC: 25; FF: 21; Touch: 14

No, you stay here until our companions return. I would prefer letting the dwarf fill you full of holes anyway.

I turn and look at Krenn. You want to escort her back here while we wait for Jerin and Curnach.


Male Human Wizard (FC) 11 - Enchanter

Sorry, missed that part...
Curnach, should we try to pull the lever? Jerin tries to deduce how the mechanisms might work from what he has seen so far...

knowledge engineering 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16 guess not...


HP 133/133, AC 26/14/23 CMD 22, F +13, R +10, W +17, P +22, In +11

Is it still enchanted?


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

net down, will hopefully get it online later. First. I have to kill Richard Bramston and his terrible virgin media service.

The mark on the lever has dissappered after going off when Curnach used it. It's easy enough to assume the lever locks in place for a minute automatically before use. It's clicked back into place now, but where will it lead?


Half-Orc Fighter 10/Ranger (Urban) 1 HPs 109/109 AC 30 FF 26 T 17 CMD 32 Fort +17 Ref +12 Will +5 Init +4 Per +14

Krenn looks at Llyra. "I'll escort her there and back while the rest of you puzzle through this. We shouldn't be long. Don't do anything foolish while I'm away."


HP 133/133, AC 26/14/23 CMD 22, F +13, R +10, W +17, P +22, In +11

FYI Krenn your only talking to Llyra. Curnach and Jerin are "elsewhere".

Curnach pulled the lever once more.


Female Aasimar Cleric 9/Rogue 2) (HP: 93/93; AC: 25; FF: 21; Touch: 14

Yeh - I am making sure that the nice vixen stays here until the other two get back. Also, the rapier is now piercing and holy, so it should cut through her DR as long as it is the same as the other rakshasas. You may have noticed that her attitude toward me changed substantially when I aligned the blade.


Female Aasimar Cleric 9/Rogue 2) (HP: 93/93; AC: 25; FF: 21; Touch: 14

While Krenn and I wait for the magical pair to reappear, I cast Detect Magic and focus on the vixen to see what she has that is magic.

Cast Detect Magic.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

Apologies for the slow reply, I assumed you'd answer Virmanda weather you wanted to fight her or not.

Spellcraft 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Spellcraft 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Spellcraft 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Spellcraft 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Spellcraft 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Most of what you can get is a faint Adjuration aura surrounding her amungs many others.

The rooms shift once again with Curnach pulling on the lever.

Curnach: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Jerin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Krenn: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Llyra: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Jerin ends up prone and on his ass as it moves over to a new room.

keep this in mind, you and Virmanda are now acting on the same iniative. You and her have a minute to do actions before the guardian is allowed to make her actions.

Krenn, Llyra and Virmanda:

After the move you now have access to two new rooms. The one behind you was the one at the end of the hall last rotation.

There are four alcoves, all giving off a strong Conjuration aura. Virmanda points out that those spheres are able to teleport you to anywhere in the dungeon, however she does not know the pattern and warns that merely touching the orb will take you there and could trap you in a room with no lever or worse, trap you in the room with the guardian who is, as Virmanda claims, after all of you.

The four orbs are as follows:

Top Left: Black

Bottom Left: White

Top Right: Gold

Bottom Right: Green

There are two leavers, one on the west wall that appears to be currently down and one on the east that seems to be up. Both Levers look the same and Virmanda has no idea what they do. She stresses that this Labyrinth was Bahor's toy and she knew nothing about it, besides learning stories how some poor sap would touch one of the orbs and either end up in a prison cell, end up landing in Sivit's lap or even in a room filled with traps.

The other room you are connected to is a dead end with walls and floors covered in filth and stained in blood. Virmanda describes that there is nothing in this chamber and those who fail (which is all of them) end up here after dying and their corpses are dragged out and up to the mansion to be feasted upon. Of course they needed to be cleaned and properly prepared before feasting.

Jerin & Curnach:

The new room to your south appears to be a large chambter. Inside there are four tiger heads, almost too big for the chamber. The fur looks real as do the open maws and eyes as they glisten in the light, but remain so still.

Curnach, taking his time as this obviously suspeciously designed room finds a switch by the entrance, hidden in a usually un-noticeable alcove. Flicking it he also notices a outline of a door to the south, most likely some kind of secret doorway.

The lever in your room is locked in position once again as the mechanism times down a minute.

MAP

I admit I'm starting to love this map. It's so devious! Now every time I see the word "devious" I keep thinking of the Drow from the Legend of Drizzt series. Choose your next move carefully, foolish mortals for your next move could mean your end...more so for Krenn and Llyra.


Male Human Wizard (FC) 11 - Enchanter

Enough of this garbage. Let's get back to Krenn and Llyra, they could be in trouble.
Jerin removes his scroll of dimension door and takes him and Curnach back to a location next to them or at least where they last were located...

I re-read Dimension door and I should be able to do this easily since I have seen where they are before the room moved.


Female Aasimar Cleric 9/Rogue 2) (HP: 93/93; AC: 25; FF: 21; Touch: 14

Yeh - I was confused, I thought that Curnach and Jerin were moving, and Krenn and I were staying in the same place.

I look over at Krenn: That spell is not going to last forever, and I am getting tired of this fox's deceit. Lets finish her off and then find the others, she may be telling the truth, but I rather doubt it.

I draw my whip and move so that Virmanda is surrounded. (Krenn already has the good aligned rapier).

CMB-Trip: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27


Jerin wrote:

Enough of this garbage. Let's get back to Krenn and Llyra, they could be in trouble.

Jerin removes his scroll of dimension door and takes him and Curnach back to a location next to them or at least where they last were located...

I re-read Dimension door and I should be able to do this easily since I have seen where they are before the room moved.

true, but Curnach had already pulled the lever so you could take a guess at how many feet they are in a certain direction. Dimension Door has a long range and even if you miss, you land in the nearest room and take damage I believe. I use it a lot in my RL campaign as my Gnome is a cleric with the travel domain. Not very impressive early level, but later the team is begging you for teleport or greater teleport :D

Edit: I'll say however, you saw which way the room moves so you can assume what position it is in so you can land behind Virmanda and have her trapped.

Group Initiative:

Curnach Daveck: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Jerinthian Kos: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Krenn Whetstone: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Llyra Bjorgan: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Virmanda: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20

Order:

Virmanda
Curnach Daveck
Jerinthian Kos
Llyra Bjorgan
Krenn Whetstone

Virmanda smirks as the whip merely just wraps around her ankle and Llyra doesn't have the strength to pull her down, so he pulls back with her leg and glares back at Llyra and the group.

You are able ot drop your whip instead of get tripped if I remember.

"I'm so ashamed. I thought you wanted to live." she states as she flies off the ground, heading 15ft up in the air and drawing out one of her javelins before hurling it at Krenn in which time it turns into a lightning bolt, however Krenn manages to dodge the worst of the lightning only taking 9 electric damage.

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

5d6 ⇒ (5, 6, 4, 1, 2) = 18

Combat Map

as said in combat, she's hovering 15ft in the air. These chambers are meant to be so tall as it is meant to accomedate the guardian Sivit, who Jerin with his knowledge, an attest to the size of such a creature.


Male Human Wizard (FC) 11 - Enchanter

So yes as long as they are 700 feet or less away we should DD to where I last saw them.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia
Jerin wrote:
So yes as long as they are 700 feet or less away we should DD to where I last saw them.

edited the post above. posting this message so you realise a new post has been done :)


Female Aasimar Cleric 9/Rogue 2) (HP: 93/93; AC: 25; FF: 21; Touch: 14

Have I and the fox already gone this round? Or was that a surprise round?


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia
Llyra Bjorgan wrote:
Have I and the fox already gone this round? Or was that a surprise round?

yeah that was a surprise round where you attempted to trip her, however her action was on her turn as she wasn't too surprised by your attack.


Female Aasimar Cleric 9/Rogue 2) (HP: 93/93; AC: 25; FF: 21; Touch: 14

Hey, welcome back guys. Looks like we got a flying fox.

I step back and cast Blessing of Fervor.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia
Llyra Bjorgan wrote:

Hey, welcome back guys. Looks like we got a flying fox.

I step back and cast Blessing of Fervor.

Pity you can't set her on fire then she'd be a "Firefox" Ba Dum Ching


Male Human Wizard (FC) 11 - Enchanter

I assume we arrive this round and Curnach delayed until after my spell went off?

Jerin looks up to see the flying fox and shakes his head.
These creatures are one of the more annoying things we have ever met.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia
Jerin wrote:

I assume we arrive this round and Curnach delayed until after my spell went off?

Jerin looks up to see the flying fox and shakes his head.
These creatures are one of the more annoying things we have ever met.

yeah, sorry should've been clear about that


HP 133/133, AC 26/14/23 CMD 22, F +13, R +10, W +17, P +22, In +11

So... do I act this round or not?


Male Human Wizard (FC) 11 - Enchanter

Yes, Curnach is up next since you delayed until after my action which was to Dimension Door us back unless you delay until after Llyra.

1,351 to 1,400 of 1,743 << first < prev | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Aron Marczylo's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Part 3 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.