Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

DM Alexander Kilcoynes Serpents Skull PbP- Chapter 2, Racing to Ruin (Inactive)

Game Master Alexander Kilcoyne

"I might toss her back into the sea for good measure"

Nkechi "The Tempest", speaking about Willow Whisperwood.


901 to 950 of 1,199 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>

Male Human Fighter 5 50/50 hp 4hp nonlethal
DM Alexander Kilcoyne wrote:
The strength bonus you get offsets the to-hit penalty, did you figure that into your to hit? Roll is within a single point of its AC thanks to Evil Eye.

Yep unfortunately.


Your Humble Narrator

Just need Tsura's action.


Your Humble Narrator

Willow began to summon once again, especially as it became apparent her elemental was not responding to her. Marcus' falcata arced through the air as he moved into close quarters with the dragon, but the heavy blade only sunk into the dragon's flesh by an inch or less before the toughened scales halted its progress; leaving the dragon with something less than a flesh wound.

Distracted by Marcus' blade perhaps, the sea drake did not lash out at Tun'ada as he made a hasty recovery from a bad tumble underneath an expected strike. Still off-balance, the dragon had little difficulty avoiding his Terbutje.

DMBOT-

Tsura moved closer to support, a light building within her which burst into a wave of healing energy as she finished walking- healing the worst of Tun'ada, Marcus and Willow's fresh wounds.

2d6 ⇒ (3, 4) = 7 Healing

Attack of the Sea Drake!

Round 7-

Ambroze- 22
Chi- 21
Sea Drake- 19
Willow- 18
Marcus- 17
Tun'ada- 16
Tsura- 7

Active Effects-

Naturalist on anyone within 30 foot of Ambroze- granting all allies within 30 ft a +1 insight bonus to AC, attack rolls, and saving throws against the sea drake.

Evil Eye on Sea Drake, giving a -2 penalty on attack rolls until round 11 and -2 on AC until round 12 (Chi's cackle this round assumed).

Map-

Link

Notes-

There are large boulders haphazardly scattered around which could potentially be used for cover (whether to take cover or make stealth checks).

Light level is normal- despite the rain there is enough sunlight to see ok.

Sea Drake has 10 foot reach.

Action-

Ambroze and Chi act before the Sea Drake.


Male Gnome Bard (Archivist) 5

Round Seven:

Hoping that the sea drake's lightning breath is expended for at least several more seconds, Ambroze hustles to rejoin his companions and aid them as best he can in their battle.

Free action to maintain Bardic Performance (Naturalist), granting all allies within 30 ft a +1 insight bonus to AC, attack rolls, and saving throws against the sea drake. Double move 40 ft to square E,5. Ambroze still has a loaded crossbow in one hand and a flask of alchemist's fire in the other hand.

Rounds of Bardic Performance used today: 7/19

Ambroze's AC: 19 (w/naturalist); Mirror Image w/4 images
Ambroze's HP: 33/33


Female Aasimar Cleric (Varisian Pilgrim) 3/ Sorcerer (Empyreal, Tattooed) 2

Apologies for the delay. I'm on vacation and our hotel is without internet service. I had to come to a bookstore to get a connection.

Gripping her holy symbol, Tsura whispers a brief prayer to Desna. A shimmering mist of golden motes and smokes lights from her icon and settles on the shoulders of the party.

Cast bless. No movement.


Your Humble Narrator

I took your last round's action Tsura so that'll be your round 7 action once the sea drake acts. Chi is up and has approximately 10 hours until I bot her :P. I'm going to be enforcing my DMBOTTING a bit more true to my original 24 hours.


Female Elf Witch 3 (favoured) / Rogue 2 HPs 19/27

I posted this in the discussion thread by mistake ... just pasted it over here ... thanks to Tsura for making me aware ...


Chi disappointed that the drake disappeared into the mist, decides to follow, her dagger in hand, moving slowly until the edge of the
mist, using it to cover her presence. Seeing the drake, she sheathes her dagger.

Stealth 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22 hiding in the mists edge

Is she able to use the mist as cover so she can fire her bow and get sneak damage on the drake, assuming it fails perception?


Your Humble Narrator

Chi:

Perception check rolled off-screen.

You reach the edge of the mist and using it for concealment, keep yourself hidden. Although you think the Sea Drake mere feet away from you is aware of another scent, it has not seen you.

Getting you there used both your move actions as you move half speed if not taking a stealth check penalty. You don't have the actions left to sheath the dagger but you could drop it- however, your now in melee range so could totally sneak attack it next round with dagger unless it moves. You could also get a flank with a 5 foot step. Next map update i'll put you on the map for ease of use.

Marcus and Willow each make a perception check at DC22 please- at -1 for Marcus and -3 for Willow.

Success:

You spot Chi lurking within the mist, dagger in hand.

The sea drake decided to stand its ground, having met with great success thus far in the battle. Its serpentile form writhed and hissed as it moved in swift, snake-like lunges. Tun'ada was able to easily leap over its tail as it swung for him, while at the same moment Marcus was bitten by its teeth, the lunge too swift for him to bring his shield up in time. His left forearm was a bloody mess, just beyond where the breastplate would have protected him. Not only did he wince in pain from the vicious teeth of the dragon, but his arm crackled and sizzled with its electrifying breath, delivered via the bite.

VS Marcus-
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25 Hit (Bite)
1d8 + 6 + 1d6 ⇒ (8) + 6 + (4) = 18

VS Tun'ada- Miss (Tail Slap)
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Mid Round Map Update-

Link

Putting Chi on the map to make it easier for Deevor. However, only Willow and Marcus have a chance to see her. Rest of you may want to wait for Willow to act first as you may get a flanking buddy.

Willow, Marcus, Tun'ada and Tsura are up.


Female Aasimar Cleric (Varisian Pilgrim) 3/ Sorcerer (Empyreal, Tattooed) 2

Mind if I post a different action than the one above? Tun'ada appears to be in need of healing. :)


Your Humble Narrator

Marcus was hit actually. Yes you can change action as your init hasn't been over with yet.


Female Aasimar Cleric (Varisian Pilgrim) 3/ Sorcerer (Empyreal, Tattooed) 2

Oops, meant Marcus.

Tsura rushes forward to the grievously wounded Marcus, placing a hand on his shoulder and murmuring a quick prayer to Desna.

Move to E4. Cast aid. Marcus heals 11 damage and gains a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and saves against fear effects.
1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


Male Mwangi (Caldaru) Human Ranger 3 (Shapeshifter) / Barbarian 2

Tun'ada drops his blade and proceeds to attack the drake with his preferred weapons.

Right Claw:1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 10 + 1 = 24 (naturalist)
Damage:1d4 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Left Claw:1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 10 + 1 = 17 (naturalist)
Damage:1d4 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Bite:1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 1 = 14 (naturalist)
Damage:1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Female Half-elf Druid (Jungle Druid)/4th

Summon nature's Ally finishes as a Giant Centipede appears at J1 and attacks.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 plus DC 15 Fort save or lose 1d3 ⇒ 2 Dex

Willow, having no spells, moves to F0 and uses another buffet of storms to slam into the sea drake.

ranged touch: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

non-leathal damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Male Human Fighter 5 50/50 hp 4hp nonlethal

Marcus moves forward and to the drakes right trying to give Chi an opportunity behind and strikes out with both hands.

Step to G,H,0,1 and full attack.

Falcata 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 10 - 2 + 1 = 25 (enlarged, power attack, naturalist)
2d6 + 12 ⇒ (4, 1) + 12 = 17

Shield 1d20 + 7 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 7 - 2 + 1 = 14
2d6 + 6 ⇒ (6, 5) + 6 = 17

AC 23 HP 19/42


Your Humble Narrator

Note without the Perception check I asked for, Marcus isn't actually aware of Chi's presence. Got a bit tired of using the hidden layer for her as I think it was making things difficult for Chi.

Olympics ceremony stole the evening somewhat. Will update tomorrow, sorry for the start-stop.


Male Human Fighter 5 50/50 hp 4hp nonlethal

Ugh sorry. Don't know how I missed that.

Perception 1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (11) + 4 - 1 = 14

Just a step s then.


Male Gnome Bard (Archivist) 5

Round Eight:

Ambroze continues to offer words of encouragement to his companions as he hustles around Marcus, trying to get into a position on the far side of the sea drake while giving the creature a wide berth.

Free action to maintain Bardic Performance (Naturalist), granting all allies within 30 ft a +1 insight bonus to AC, attack rolls, and saving throws against the sea drake. Double move 40 ft to square H,-1; moving carefully so as to stay beyond the drake's reach and not provoke AoO. Ambroze still has a loaded crossbow in one hand and a flask of alchemist's fire in the other hand.

Rounds of Bardic Performance used today: 8/19

Ambroze's AC: 19 (w/naturalist); Mirror Image w/4 images
Ambroze's HP: 33/33


Female Elf Witch 3 (favoured) / Rogue 2 HPs 19/27

Chi lets fly an arrow, from the shady shadow fall of the mists, then drops her bow and once more becomes a shadow in the mist.

Longbow attack using +1 arrow 1d20 + 6 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 6 + 1 - 4 = 22 (-4 firing into melee) Longbow damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 plus 1d6 ⇒ 4 if the drake did not know of Chi's position and therefore denied his dex

Stealth 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26


Male Human Fighter 5 50/50 hp 4hp nonlethal

You have an available square to avoid the -4 but looks like a hit anyway.


Your Humble Narrator

Note even a ranged touch attack takes the -4 for firing into melee. Still a hit but remember it when possible please.

With her summoned centipede that was almost as big as Tun'ada in play, Willow stayed just outside of melee with the drake, buffeting it with her storms. Her centipede unfortunately was not quick enough to land a blow on the agile drake, even with Chi's curse.

Marcus moved into close quarters and this time, his aim was true. His falcata cleaved into the monster's neck as it hissed in pain and fury, wings flapping menacingly as the serpentine creature clearly sought revenge for the wound.

Tun'ada's deadly claws were even more successful than Marcus' sword- as he slashed the serpent above the eye with his right claw and in the middle of it as it failed to dodge his left. The powerful tribesman tried to maintain his grip with his claws long enough to tear into the serpent with his teeth, but it slipped away before he could do so.

Tsura bolstered Marcus with a spell- although his wounds did not appear to heal he felt stronger and more capable of defeating the terrible foe.

Attack of the Sea Drake!

Round 8-

Ambroze (action pre-posted)- 22
Chi (action pre-posted)- 21
Sea Drake (we're still resolving its turn)- 19[/b]
Willow- 18
Marcus- 17
Tun'ada- 16
Tsura- 7

Active Effects-

Naturalist on anyone within 30 foot of Ambroze- granting all allies within 30 ft a +1 insight bonus to AC, attack rolls, and saving throws against the sea drake.

Evil Eye on Sea Drake, giving a -2 penalty on attack rolls until round 11 and -2 on AC until round 12 (Chi's cackle this round assumed).

Aid on Marcus (i'm confident you'll track it).

Map-

See below.

Notes-

There are large boulders haphazardly scattered around which could potentially be used for cover (whether to take cover or make stealth checks).

Light level is normal- despite the rain there is enough sunlight to see ok.

Sea Drake has 10 foot reach.

Action-

Ambroze maneuvered around the suddenly crowded Sea Drake, while Chi suddenly revealed herself to everyone by placing an arrow in the serpent's eye. The tip of the arrow was lanced firmly in the fleshy whiteness around the pupil and although the shot did not penetrate far, the drake roared in pain.

Chi, remaining hidden after shooting imposes a -20 on the stealth check, giving you a total stealth value of 6. This is auto-passed by the drake.

The sea drake roared its fury, hissed and flew recklessly at Chi through the air, paying little heed to the opening it gave Marcus, Tun'ada and the centipede as it slammed into Chi bodily, about to drive her into the mist...

Bull Rush VS Chi: 1d20 + 16 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 16 - 2 = 32
Miss 1-20: 1d100 ⇒ 88

AOO's from Tun'ada, Marcus and Centipede provoked by its action, which was a bull rush that obviously moved her... If the drake isn't dropped by the attacks, it will move further so no map update until AOO's resolved. No actions either yet, except the AOO's, thanks.

P.S- Chi I make your CMD out to be 16. BAB+2, Str +1, Dex +3. Please confirm or amend.


Male Mwangi (Caldaru) Human Ranger 3 (Shapeshifter) / Barbarian 2

AoO (Claw): 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 10 + 1 = 29 (naturalist)
Damage: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8


Female Elf Witch 3 (favoured) / Rogue 2 HPs 19/27

@AK CMD of 16 is good.


Male Human Fighter 5 50/50 hp 4hp nonlethal

No! Chi!

Marcus slices his falcata deep into the creature's hind quarters.

AOO Falcata 1d20 + 12 - 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 12 - 2 + 1 + 1 = 27 (enlarged, power attack, naturalist, aid)
2d6 + 12 ⇒ (1, 6) + 12 = 19


Female Half-elf Druid (Jungle Druid)/4th

The Centipede takes a bite at the drake, however it completely misses.
attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Your Humble Narrator

The dragon roared its last as Tun'ada's claw followed Marcus' blade, the man-made and natural weapons tearing into its serpentile body. The beast desperately collided into Chi with very little force behind it, its wings barely keeping it aloft. The sea drake collapsed at her feet, the blows it had taken preventing it from its plan of pushing her into the mist, grabbing her for a meal and making its escape. A quick inspection revealed that it had not survived the twin blow.

350XP each.


Female Elf Witch 3 (favoured) / Rogue 2 HPs 19/27

Chi, her face frozen in terror as the drake roared and charged towards her, is motionless, hyperventilating, a statue caught in total fright. Unable to quite move, her eyes follow the friends Tun'ada and Marcus as they rise triumphantly from the killing blows that brought the creature to its final end. "Uh" escapes her lips, as words cannot be formed, yet it is a sound on utter relief and thanks for her friends. Her mind numbed, slowly provides her with a vision of her near death, held in the talons of the now dead beast.


Female Aasimar Cleric (Varisian Pilgrim) 3/ Sorcerer (Empyreal, Tattooed) 2

Tsura bends down to try to pry the dead beast's claws from around Chi. "Come on, now. Let's get you out of there." She helps to her to feet and helps brush off any blood and gore. She claps her hands to rid herself of dust and dirt and looks around at her companions. "Who is injured? Let's get you patched up."

Channel Energy 2d6 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4
Channel Energy 2d6 ⇒ (6, 1) = 7
Channel Energy 2d6 ⇒ (6, 1) = 7

Anyone need more?


Male Gnome Bard (Archivist) 5

Tsura, don't you only have five Channels per day? You used two on Marcus and Tun'ada after the pearl diving expedition, and then one channel in each of Rounds One, Four, and Five of the Sea Drake battle. (We did not rest between the pearl diving expedition and the battle with the sea drake.)


Female Half-elf Druid (Jungle Druid)/4th

Willow will also step over to the creature and say a prayer to the thing, placing her hand on it's forehead and closing it's eyelids with her fingers, moving the hand down as she closes her eyes and mutters this deep prayer.

Afterwards she looks to the group.
"I have never faced one of these in the past and I don't care to face another one, unless you are all by my side." as she says this she looks over the body and removes a scale before moving over to a patch of open ground. "I cannot bury it's body, but I can atleast bury one of it's scales." she digs a small hole and places the scale in it, covering it and saying another prayer infront of this small burial.


Male Gnome Bard (Archivist) 5

"I don't know about you all, but I'm exhausted. How about we camp for the night and try to find Chirok the Stormbird in the morning?" Ambroze suggests.

He studies the sea drake's body for several moments before asking another question. "Anyone know how to cook sea drake steaks?"

DM AK, any sign of the sea drake's lair?


Your Humble Narrator

From what you know of such creatures, it is likely somewhere nearby and underwater. They are amphibious coastline menaces.

Tsura, Ambroze is correct. You have spent 5 channels now already today, disregard those final three. 'Broze- how are we for XP now?


Male Gnome Bard (Archivist) 5

We're at 14,791 xp.


Female Half-elf Druid (Jungle Druid)/4th
Tsura Vhiski wrote:

Tsura bends down to try to pry the dead beast's claws from around Chi. "Come on, now. Let's get you out of there." She helps to her to feet and helps brush off any blood and gore. She claps her hands to rid herself of dust and dirt and looks around at her companions. "Who is injured? Let's get you patched up."

Channel Energy 2d6
Channel Energy 2d6
Channel Energy 2d6

Anyone need more?

Thanks, that brings willow to 32/33. She'll recover the last one with rest though.


Your Humble Narrator

Don't count Tsura's last channels please, she didn't have any left as clarified above.


Female Elf Witch 3 (favoured) / Rogue 2 HPs 19/27

Eventually as her wits return Chi hugs Marcus and Tun'ada for their strengths. She looks at the creature, "We'll eat well tonight." She takes out her knofe and starts to butcher some of the meat from the creature, "Anyone want to help find the juiciest and tenderest meat? Once we have enough we should move on, let other scavengers takes their fill. We'll find a safe place to camp and settle for the night, whilst I cook a meal with our find. Keep on the lookout for fresh vegetables, herbs and fruit, we can make a real feast for a change. "

Survival to find food 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13 more especially some herbs and fresh vegetables
Profession(Cook) 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Female Aasimar Cleric (Varisian Pilgrim) 3/ Sorcerer (Empyreal, Tattooed) 2

Oops! My fault. I thought we had rested between events.

Tsura attempts to channel energy, but only elicits a wet popping noise and a few tiny sparks from her holy symbol. "Oh, right. That's my signal to rest for the day." She shrugs her shoulders. "Sorry, I'm going to need to pray in the morning before I heal everyone."

At the mention of trussing the creature for dinner, Tsura turns the corner of her mouth. "Really? I suppose it wouldn't be the worst thing to eat."


Male Human Fighter 5 50/50 hp 4hp nonlethal

Marcus is anxious until it is clear everyone made it out in one piece, the warrior towering over the others until his potion expires.

What is it with things that spit electricity at us?, he asks blackly. Damnit thats another wrecked coat.

Yeah lets find a camp.

Survival to help with the butchery / forage 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16


Male Gnome Bard (Archivist) 5

I have two more castings of Cure Light Wounds available if anyone needs them.


Female Half-elf Druid (Jungle Druid)/4th
Ambroze wrote:
I have two more castings of Cure Light Wounds available if anyone needs them.

Willow Certainly needs it :p

Edit: 14/33hp to be exact.


Male Gnome Bard (Archivist) 5

Ambroze casts his last curative spells on Marcus and Willow.

CLW - Marcus: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
CLW - Willow: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Female Elf Witch 3 (favoured) / Rogue 2 HPs 19/27

What now?


Male Human Fighter 5 50/50 hp 4hp nonlethal

Campity, camp.


Your Humble Narrator

The group left the majority of the Sea Drake where it had fallen for the scavengers and settled in on the small island a short distance away, perhaps getting to know the newcomers a little better around the campfire. Perhaps Chi had made a mistake with the cooking or Sea Drake meat was simply not very appetising, but the meal seemed a little off. Chi and Marcus were able to provide enough local flora to compensate though.

While the group sat around the fire eating well into the evening, the ladies were the first to notice a distant but powerful aura of bright light hurtling towards the camp-fire from above and rapidly warned the men. It looked like it would be upon them in less than half a minute...


Male Human Fighter 5 50/50 hp 4hp nonlethal

Torag's balls....

If anyone has any healing or protective spells left use them now..

He drinks a potion of cure light wounds 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Male Gnome Bard (Archivist) 5

Marcus, Ambroze also healed you for 7 hp - see my post above.


Male Human Fighter 5 50/50 hp 4hp nonlethal

I did thank you!


Female Elf Witch 3 (favoured) / Rogue 2 HPs 19/27

Chi quickly offers up her help to the fighters, "I cannot heal you, but I can provide Tun'ada with extra protection and I can still enlarge either of you to become stronger and more powerful, say now before I make myself scarce." Chi gets up from around the fire as it glows in the dimming light and looks towards the glowing ball of light, trying to make out exactly what it is, a dragon, a meteor, or some other weapon of destruction. Could it be the bird, the stormbird?

Perception 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18
Knowledge(arcana) 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
Knowledge(nature) 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21


Male Human Fighter 5 50/50 hp 4hp nonlethal

Marcus nods at Chi. Do it.


Female Half-elf Druid (Jungle Druid)/4th
Marcus Alanto wrote:

Torag's balls....

If anyone has any healing or protective spells left use them now..

He drinks a potion of cure light wounds 1d8 + 1

Willow nods as she brings out her wand.

"thank you for the healing Abroze. I also have my wand here to help if anyone else is still wounded." she states as she points the wand to herself and her wounds begin to knit themselves back together and the blood to retract out of her clothing and back into her body as if it had never been spilt in the first place. She looks better, though still a little wounded, however most of the wounds appear to be superficial.

CLW: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Your Humble Narrator

Chi managed to finish transmuting Marcus and Willow and Ambroze cast some healing before the ball of light became visible- having only increased speed as it approached. Beating powerful wings and descending at tremendous speed, was a large multicoloured bird- the source of the bright light. It made for a magnificent sight as it descended, shedding drops of radiant liquid that shed light akin to a candle wherever they landed- scattering over the group's campsite.

The giant bird hovered some twenty feet over the campsite, not attacking but looking a little menacing nevertheless... And then it began to screech, its beak flapping up and down in swift motion...

Ով է կանգնած է ինձ Ինչու եք եկել իմ հողերի վրա. Արդյոք դուք պատասխանատու սպանված գազանին.

Ambroze:

You recognise this as the Stormbird in question.

You also understand the screeching- its a crude form of Auran, a language you are familiar with.

Who stands before me? Why have you come to my lands? Are you responsible for the slain beast?

901 to 950 of 1,199 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Alexander Kilcoynes Serpents Skull PbP- Chapter 2, Racing to Ruin All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.