Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Alexander Kilcoynes Serpents Skull PbP- Chapter 2, Racing to Ruin (Inactive)

Game Master Alexander Kilcoyne

"I might toss her back into the sea for good measure"

Nkechi "The Tempest", speaking about Willow Whisperwood.


751 to 800 of 1,199 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>

Female Half-elf Druid (Jungle Druid)/4th

I could attempt a diplomacy, however I take a -2 to it lol :D

Willow remains silent not wanting to get involved after her last talk with tempest possibly putting him on the verg of attacking them.


Female Aasimar Cleric (Varisian Pilgrim) 3/ Sorcerer (Empyreal, Tattooed) 2

Tsura smiles disarmingly. "Of course not, dear. I noted he had a charming crankiness. After all, he does spend all of his time communing with the wind and waves, he hardly has the time to entertain social calls. Wise and powerful men tend to have a curtness about them from years of giving orders." She takes a step forward and gestures to the surrounding jungle. "And speaking of orders, we have been tasked by the Tempest with gathering a black pearl. This is to prove our skill and guile, and to secure his aid in tracking the dangerous jungle. Would you mind, if you are not too terribly busy, showing us where perhaps we could find this black pearl? It would be so helpful, and would get us out of your hair that much faster."

Diplomacy 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27


Your Humble Narrator

The big Zenj grunted, apparently satisfied. He replied, switching to Taldane as Marcus and Tsura spoke it-

Many of us here are pearl divers. We could rent you a boat and if your interested, we can barter for some special equipment we use- sandbag weights and diving floats. The weights help you reach the bottom easier and the floats let your friends keep track of you and helps to prevent being dragged out by the tide. A word of warning though, fish aren't the only thing that like to live by the reefs.

He folded his arms.

Make me an offer.

Attitude shifted to Helpful. Your lucky he speaks Taldane though, or Tun'ada was about to successfully make him Hostile.


Female Elf Witch 3 (favoured) / Rogue 2 HPs 19/27

Chi remains in the cool dark shadows, content at Tsura's negotiations so far.


Female Aasimar Cleric (Varisian Pilgrim) 3/ Sorcerer (Empyreal, Tattooed) 2

"Hmm..." Tsura taps her chin in an exaggerated manner. "Let's say... twice whatever you would charge a kinsman. What would that be?"

Someone else can chime in if they like. I'm guessing that this approach will (1) show that we respect the tribe enough to expect to pay twice as much and (2) keep him from going too high, since it would be tantamount to him admitting to ripping off his own tribesmen.


Male Human Fighter 5 50/50 hp 4hp nonlethal

Fine with me. I was going to leap in and offer a cut of what we find but not sure what they're actually worth :)


Female Elf Witch 3 (favoured) / Rogue 2 HPs 19/27

According to the book values normal pearl values are 10gp, a cost of a boat is 50gp and oars 2gp. So I say we could offer the first two normal pearls we find, unless its the one the Tempest wants, they get the chance of a black pearl too, if we find two in the first 3 pearls. Otherwise what you are suggesting works fine.


Your Humble Narrator
Tsura Vhiski wrote:

"Hmm..." Tsura taps her chin in an exaggerated manner. "Let's say... twice whatever you would charge a kinsman. What would that be?"

We'll sell you the floats but you can only rent the boat and oars. In total... twenty-six gold pieces he decided.


Male Human Fighter 5 50/50 hp 4hp nonlethal

How about 20?

In deint to Chi. Personally happy to pay and move on.


Your Humble Narrator

The Zenj shrugged.

20 then.

Someone mark it off please.

He bade you wait several minutes while he fetched the equipment- the sandbag weights and diving floats. Once paid, he handed the equipment to Marcus and led the group to a well-hidden boat, obscured by reeds and large leaves used to camouflage it. The row boat was large enough to seat six and had two oars.

Head out about ninety feet and start diving- you'll soon find the reef.

Marcus and Tun'ada rowed the group out until they were in the spot- the ocean was calm and peaceful here.


Female Half-elf Druid (Jungle Druid)/4th

"Okey, let's get this done." Willow states as she casts her spells on those that wish to go diving for these pearls once everyone is ready.


Male Mwangi (Caldaru) Human Ranger 3 (Shapeshifter) / Barbarian 2

Once all of the spells have been cast, Tun'ada dives into the water.


Female Elf Witch 3 (favoured) / Rogue 2 HPs 19/27

Chi hands Marcus her ring of swimming.


Your Humble Narrator

An impressive ceremony of spell-casting from various members of the group leave both Tun'ada and Marcus with magically enhanced muscles, webbed fingers and flippers in the place of hands and feet. Diving without his armour, Chi is kind enough to place an standard abjuration around Marcus to give him some protection in case of trouble. Willow enchants Tun'ada's claws for similar reasons, making them sharper and deadlier than ever. Finally, Ambroze lifts their spirits with the powerful Heroism enchantment he recently mastered.

Diving, Adventurers Style!

Bulls Strength x2 from Tsura, lasts 3 minutes. +4 to strength.

Touch of the Sea x2 from Willow, lasts 4 minutes. Grants 30 foot swim speed, +8 bonus to swim checks,

Mage Armor on Marcus, +4 AC, lasts 2 hours.

Magic Fang on Tun'ada, adds +1 enhancement to Tun'ada's claws, lasts 4 minutes.

Heroism on both Marcus and Tun'ada. +2 morale on attack, saves and skill checks. Lasts 40 minutes.

Ring of Swimming on Marcus- +5 competence bonus to Swim checks.

Slipstream on Marcus and Tun'ada- increases swim speed to 50 feet. Lasts 40 minutes.

Diving weights- +2 on swim checks to descend.

Diving floats- +2 on swim checks to ascend.

Both of the heavily enchanted warriors dive off the boat and descend into the ocean, the purchased weights making their descent even more swift when combined with the many spells. Both of them find they can descend despite the current with ease, thanks to the multitude of preparations made. Thanks also to their equipment and enchantments, they are able to stay close together despite the strong current.

There is a DC and its fairly high but Touch of the Sea allows you to take 10 which with all your bonuses sends you well above said DC.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33

Tun'ada's keen eyes spot the oyster bed as the pair reach the reef- and they begin to scoop up oysters to return to the boat and open. Tun'ada is deft and doesn't cut his hand on the sharp coral, but Marcus is a little careless and hurts his hand while grabbing oysters.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Marcus takes 1 damage.

DM Only:

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18 FF check

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31 Pearl check

Aware that they will only have enough time for one more dive with all of their magic still functioning, Marcus and Tun'ada ponder whether to stay with the others to see if they found a black pearl or make another augmented dive.

Let me know. Sorry to take the fun of rolling from you but believe me when I say the sheer amount of dice rolls this requires makes it very unfriendly for PbP if I don't narrate somewhat and make rolls for you.


Male Mwangi (Caldaru) Human Ranger 3 (Shapeshifter) / Barbarian 2

Knowing that the magical enhancements will only last a bit longer, Tun'ada dives back in to the water.

"Marcus, we might as well increase our odds. Anything beyond the the black pearl we need, we can sell if we wish." he says just before going back under to gather more.


Your Humble Narrator

Will wait for Marcus to confirm that and assume the rest of you start cracking open oysters... Note Marcus is bleeding from a shallow cut in his hand.


Male Human Fighter 5 50/50 hp 4hp nonlethal

Lets go back down.

Can someone quickly heal this I don't want to attract anything unfriendly!

Assuming I can get a heal, Marcus dives back down.


Your Humble Narrator

I'll let those topside decide how to manage the heal.

The pair dive down once more, slipstream and flippers working rapidly to descend. once again, Tun'ada finds the oyster beds among the coral and the pair get to work. This time it is the nature-savvy Ranger who accidently cuts himself, having failed to extricate his hand from a sharp piece of coral as a powerful current forced his webbed hand into it.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Tun'ada takes 1 damage.

DM Only:

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 11 + 2 = 21

1d20 + 13 + 5 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 13 + 5 + 6 + 2 = 36

1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 3 + 2 = 18

With another handful of oysters in their arms, the two begin to turn and ascend. Both of their eyes raise in surprise at what they see watching them from the coral- a beautiful, long-haired, naked maiden lying on her front a mere thirty feet away on the coral and watching the two with a soft smile. She must have crept up on them while they were distracted by the oyster gathering...

Marcus:

As you spotted the maiden you felt an almost uncontrollable urge to be with her, to lie beside her on the coral rock. You fought and just barely shook off whatever powerful effect she just had on you. Your concious of the power of the urge and very aware you have little time to spare before you run out of air...

Apparently displeased by something, the maiden's smile vanished as quickly as it had come. Her eyes narrowed with clearly hostile intent as she sized up the pair of divers...

Under the Sea

Round 1-

Ordered Initiative-
Tun'ada- 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Marcus- 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Hostile Maiden- 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

Maiden- 20
Marcus- 5
Tun'ada- 5

Active Effects-
See first dive post.

Use this link to figure anything relevant- Link. You have a swim speed so your not too badly off unless your relying on slashing or bludgeoning damage.

Map-

Going to skip a map this time. Things should remain fairly clear.

Notes-

You've been holding your breath for a total of 14 rounds now. It takes you only a single run action (for ascension of 200 feet) with all your enhancements to reach the surface of water, a little under 200 feet away.

Knowledge (Nature) is the relevant check.

Action-

Moving with unnatural speed, the maiden swam through the water effortlessly, slamming into Marcus forcefully. Caught off guard and without his shield and armour, the abjuration Chi provided was not quite enough to stop her clenched fist from slugging him forcefully in the face, nor prevent her from taking advantage of the blow to cling forcefully to one of his arms. With blood streaming from a broken nose, Marcus recovered his senses in time to see the maiden hiss to Tun'ada in Taldane, her voice clearly audible despite being underwater. It does not sound natural or even human, reminding both of the men of what they imagine a Hag must sound like.

LEAVE ME TO MY MORSEL!

1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 11 - 2 = 16
1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 1/2 damage, 3.
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29 CMB (Grab) (Success)

Marcus:

Horrifyingly, you hear the voice both out loud and in your mind, reverberating inside your head.

Both Marcus and Tun'ada are adjacent to the maiden, the former is grappled. Remember to track your breathing rounds- this will be number 15 and you'll lose two rounds of breath per round should you take a standard or full-round action. You can hold your breath for a total amount of time equal to twice your constitution score. Your both up.

__________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, above water, the other four have just about got all the oysters open. Willow is counting the pearls and evaluating the value of the haul with Ambroze while Chi and Tsura marvel at the magnificent black pearl Tun'ada had brought up in one of the larger oysters.

With Heroism, Tun'ada managed the DC30 survival check on the first dive.


Male Human Fighter 5 50/50 hp 4hp nonlethal

Barely resisting the deadly urge to scream like a small girl at being grappled underwater and having the thing speak in his mind, Marcus rips his dagger from its sheath and stabs at the sea-b&#~+.

Assuming I have Ambroze's masterwork shortsword/dagger in my hands, if not take 1 off the attack. Unmodified for fighting underwater.

1d20 + 8 + 1 + 2 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 8 + 1 + 2 + 2 - 2 = 23 (masterwork, bullstrength, heroism, grappled)
1d4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 = 9

Breath rounds left: 13


Your Humble Narrator

Its a masterwork medium sized dagger, but as it can deal piercing damage no penalty.

Marcus stabbed at the maiden with his dagger, the blade piercing her surprisingly tough skin as she squirmed out of the way of a stomach wound, taking the stab in her raised thigh instead.


Male Mwangi (Caldaru) Human Ranger 3 (Shapeshifter) / Barbarian 2

Tun'ada, seeing his friend in the clutches of the sea creature, enters a rage and attempts to tear into Marcus's captor.

5ft shifting for a flank if possible...is so add +2 to all of the attack rolls, if not will still shift to get in position for next round.

Right Claw:1d20 + 10 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 10 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 17 (bull's strength, heroism, magic fang)
Damage:1d4 + 6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 2 + 1 = 13 (bull's strength, magic fang)

Left Claw:1d20 + 10 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 10 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 26 (bull's strength, heroism, magic fang)
Damage:1d4 + 6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 2 + 1 = 13 (bull's strength, magic fang)

Bite:1d20 + 5 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 2 + 2 = 23 (bull's strength, heroism,)
Damage:1d4 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 = 7 (bull's strength, magic fang)

Breath: 13 rounds (+8 rounds for increased Con?)


Your Humble Narrator

I'm going to err on the side of saying yes and say, yes. Extra rounds for the increased con.

Tun'ada's right claw glanced from the maiden's tough skin but the left and his teeth found their mark as he closed in on the grapple, slashing her arm and ripping flesh from her shoulder.

Under the Sea

Round 2-

Ordered Initiative-
Maiden- 20
Marcus- 5
Tun'ada- 5

Active Effects-
See first dive post.

Notes-

Action-

The sea maiden hissed in fury at Tun'ada's defiance and apparently recognised his many natural weapons as the greater threat. She tossed Marcus aside in the water and focused her fury on the Caldaru instead. She grabbed his right arm, trapped it and and cruelly rammed the elbow of her other arm into it, maintaining her hold on it even as Tun'ada felt bones in his arm threaten to snap.

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 5 damage

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 4 damage
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11 (Grab) (Failure)

I bet I can hold my breath longer than yooouuu can, manling... she taunted softly in a sing-song voice even as she tried to maintain her hold on Tun'ada. The Mwangi man struggled to get his arm free and in the end, settled for swinging his free claw at the maiden's face. She released his arm for a moment to defend herself and a moment was all he needed.


Male Mwangi (Caldaru) Human Ranger 3 (Shapeshifter) / Barbarian 2

Tun'ada slides over into a flank with Marcus before unleashing another flurry of blows at the sea maiden...

Right Claw:1d20 + 10 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 10 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 30 (bull's strength, heroism, magic fang, flank, underwater)
Damage:1d4 + 6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 2 + 1 = 11 (bull's strength, magic fang) -> 5 damage

Left Claw:1d20 + 10 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 10 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 27 (bull's strength, heroism, magic fang, flank, underwater)
Damage:1d4 + 6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 2 + 1 = 13 (bull's strength, magic fang) -> 6 damage

Bite:1d20 + 5 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 12 (bull's strength, heroism, flank)
Damage:1d4 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 = 5 (bull's strength, magic fang)

Breath: 19 rounds

please note that a bite counts as B/S/P


Your Humble Narrator

Aware of that. Claws still just slashing right? If so, please include the -2 to attack rolls.


Male Mwangi (Caldaru) Human Ranger 3 (Shapeshifter) / Barbarian 2
DM Alexander Kilcoyne wrote:
Aware of that. Claws still just slashing right? If so, please include the -2 to attack rolls.

claws are bludgeoning and slashing according the the bestiary, I will edit my post above to show the -2


Female Elf Witch 3 (favoured) / Rogue 2 HPs 19/27

Chi looks at the black pearl marveling at its beauty, "Ahhh, if they'd only know they'd found one first time, we could be back on the shore already." She looks over the side of the boat and calls "You can come up now!"

Perception 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 25


Male Human Fighter 5 50/50 hp 4hp nonlethal

Nothing stopping me from pulling original dagger as well I guess but will go for more damage.

Marcus pulls his other dagger going to Tun'adas aid grimly.

1d20 + 8 - 2 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 8 - 2 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 27(power attack, masterwork, bulls strength, heroism, flank)
1d4 + 4 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 2 + 4 = 14

Rounds left: 11


Your Humble Narrator

Apparently, the easy prey the maiden had been expecting were proving far too tough. Both of Tun'ada's claws rended her flesh as he finally got past her raised arms and raked them across her midriff, while Marcus plunged the dagger with a great deal of force just below her collarbone. The woman looked frightened now and her wounds appeared telling. Her blood was a dark brown ichor rather than the red of most humanoids. She withdrew, quickly swimming just over the reef and descending out of sight into a natural sea tunnel adjacent to the reef, made of shell.

Tun'ada and Marcus could tell that they were faster swimmers than her, for as long as their magic held...

Withdraw action, moved at least 50 feet (50 in sight of you, at any rate). Let me know if you are giving chase.

Chi, not ignoring your roll but no significant result- the distance penalty is pretty crippling let alone other factors.


Female Elf Witch 3 (favoured) / Rogue 2 HPs 19/27
DM Alexander Kilcoyne wrote:


Chi, not ignoring your roll but no significant result- the distance penalty is pretty crippling let alone other factors.

That's fine AK


Male Mwangi (Caldaru) Human Ranger 3 (Shapeshifter) / Barbarian 2

Content to let the creature go, Tun'ada looks over at Marcus and points up as he begins to swim up to the surface.


Female Aasimar Cleric (Varisian Pilgrim) 3/ Sorcerer (Empyreal, Tattooed) 2

Tsura waves to the warriors beneath the water, signalling them to come up for healing.


Your Humble Narrator

Those on the boat are essentially, oblivious as to Tun'ada and Marcus' fight. They haven't yet been down there longer than you'd expect.


Female Elf Witch 3 (favoured) / Rogue 2 HPs 19/27

Chi offers her hand to help Marcus and Tun'ada back into the boat, smiling and rather excited. "Here up you come, you pearl divers you." As they dry themselves, She holds up the black pearl from the first trip down, "There, see, you've found a black pearl, we can return our task complete. We can see what else you've found once we get ashore, come let's go." She encourages the party, taking an oar herself to row back to shore, where they can search for more pearls.


Your Humble Narrator

Been waiting to see if Marcus agreed with Tun'ada but I doubt he'd give chase on his own.

The two divers returned without any oyster shells the second time, having dropped them to fight effectively. They did return with some potent bruises and near bone breaks though, as Chi helped them into the boat.


Female Aasimar Cleric (Varisian Pilgrim) 3/ Sorcerer (Empyreal, Tattooed) 2

"Goodness, what happened down there!?"


Female Half-elf Druid (Jungle Druid)/4th

"Now we can get the pearl to that old coot. I hope his next test will not take too long." she statesclearly wanting to get starting this this adventure,though she seems much happier that her bare feet are touching soil again once on shore.


Female Aasimar Cleric (Varisian Pilgrim) 3/ Sorcerer (Empyreal, Tattooed) 2

"Let's get you back on your feet." Tsura grasps the holy symbol around her neck and murmurs a quick prayer. A crackling bubbling of white energy erupts from Tsura's symbol of Desna and washes over the party, knitting their wounds.

Channel Energy 2d6 ⇒ (3, 4) = 7
Channel Energy 2d6 ⇒ (6, 1) = 7


Male Human Fighter 5 50/50 hp 4hp nonlethal

No chase sorry, although if we were flanking it did one of us get an AOO as it withdrew (ie through second threatened space move?).

Marcus gulps in the sweet, sweet air.

Thank the Gods we got one the first time. I really, really don't want to do that again.

Thanks Tsura.


Female Elf Witch 3 (favoured) / Rogue 2 HPs 19/27

"Ha, your fine, don't you like a little swim." laughs Chi, she holds her hand out, "I'll take back the ring now you've finished freshening up in the water?" she giggles some more, happy that Marcus and Tun'ada are back safe and sound and they are on solid ground once more.

Just wondered what other pearls we found / worth?


Your Humble Narrator

Was just waiting for Marcus and Tun'ada to be back aboard etc. first.

As the two sturdy, no longer wounded men row the boat back to shore, the others do their best to appraise the value of the many various other pearls the pair collected.

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21 Chi appraise check

Chi is quite confident of the combined value of the pearls, not including the black one. In total, the pearls worth comes to 44 gold pieces. Chi also knows that using such gems as currency is generally accepted around most places in the Inner Sea Region.

Off to see the hermit?


Male Human Fighter 5 50/50 hp 4hp nonlethal

Yep back to the hermit.


Female Elf Witch 3 (favoured) / Rogue 2 HPs 19/27

With Marcus on that one..


Male Gnome Bard (Archivist) 5

Agree with Marcus and Chi. Plus, I'm back!


Female Aasimar Cleric (Varisian Pilgrim) 3/ Sorcerer (Empyreal, Tattooed) 2

To the hermit. So say we all.


Your Humble Narrator

1d100 ⇒ 14

1d100 ⇒ 61

It was early afternoon as the group finished travelling the few hours hike back to the Pallid Bluffs. By the time the first among them had descended, the Tempest had already appeared out on his ledge and watched the climbing efforts of Tsura and Willow with particular distaste.

Once the group had all descended, the cranky hermit looked at them expectantly.

Well? he snapped.


Female Half-elf Druid (Jungle Druid)/4th

Willow, knowing the dislike this man has for her keeps her mouth shut and allowing someone else to get the first word out since she knows she might cost the group an ally.


Male Gnome Bard (Archivist) 5

"Oh wise Tempest, we have retrieved a single black pearl as Gozreh requested," Ambroze says humbly, presenting the pearl to the Mwangi priest.

"We are ready to perform Gozreh's next task," the gnome scholar adds, bowing his head respectfully.


Male Human Fighter 5 50/50 hp 4hp nonlethal

One black pearl. As asked for. Sea hag not included.


Your Humble Narrator

The Tempest snorted in contempt at Marcus and ignored Ambroze- which was a more pleasant treatment by far and perhaps a sign his respect was noted.

No sea hags round here for dozens of miles around. I'd know, if there was. More likely you ran into a merfolk, or perhaps a kelpie.

Nkechi took the Black Pearl with great scepticism and muttered something about verifying its authenticity with Gozreh as he walked off into his sea cave. A short time later he returned, without the pearl.

Perhaps you are not the bumbling buffoons I had been led to believe. You might simply be a little slow instead.

Nkechi presented the second task in his usual, irritated sounding voice.

The task of wind is a simple one. All Gozreh requires is a single complete feather from a humble Stormbird. One such magnificent creature, named Chirok, lives but a day’s walk east. There, at the end of a peninsula, you’ll spot a lone promontory known as Gozreh’s Crest. The bird nests at the top of the cliff. Return when you have a feather.

550XP each (includes a Story Award)


Male Gnome Bard (Archivist) 5

DM AK, what type of Knowledge check would be needed to know information regarding 'Stormbirds'?

751 to 800 of 1,199 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Alexander Kilcoynes Serpents Skull PbP- Chapter 2, Racing to Ruin All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.