Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Alexander Kilcoyne's Sargavan Saga

Game Master Alexander Kilcoyne

"What is this place? Puzzles in Azlant, more magic than you see in a year in Absalom. Wheels literally within wheels. Bound demons and wax golems? The expense must have been enormous. But why? To what end?"

Jakob

Kingdom Rules | SRD Reference | Pyramid, Level 1 | Pyramid, Level 2 |


301 to 350 of 4,141 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

Ansha gives Jakob a wry smile. "I wasn't done yet, but if you're so eager to go fall off your horse, then let's be about it."

Shuffling the fortune-teller's deck together again and replacing it in its box, she rises from the table and tucks the box into her belt pouch. Ansha approaches the guard and says, "Ansha will be in the Trial of Performance."


Male Half-Elf Fighter 2nd/Rogue 2nd

"On with the games, then," Kieran remarks. "I am assuming we can once again watch the Trials like before? If so, I think I am in the mood for a bit of an actual show, rather than a competition of whose lance is the longest and strongest."

"No offence, Jakob," he says in a teasing but friendly manner. "I am sure your own performance is going to be riveting as well, but a jousting tournament is not really my idea of fun. Besides, someone should cheer for our dear mage here."


Male Human (Mwangi - Bas'o tribe) Barbarian (Brutal Pugilist archetype) 4

"I'll watch the performance also, if any of the watchers raise a stone I'll ensure they don't get the chance to throw it." grinning with bared teeth.


Female Human (Bonuwat) Cleric 4

Tebati turns her eyes questioningly to N'bellocq. She doesn't really care which event they attend.


Male Human (Ijo) Monk 4 (Zen Archer)

"I will hate to see what level of cruelty they will add to the contest, but I think we should support Jakob in his Trail. Ansha has already collected her fans."


Ansha gives N'Bellocq an amused grin and a wink as she awaits further instructions from the guards. "Enjoy the joust."


Female Human (Bonuwat) Cleric 4

Tebati nods in assent. "We have at least the promise that the joust is not to be to the death."


Male Human (Ijo) Monk 4 (Zen Archer)

N'belocq gives Ansha a small bow, "And may the Great River's next bend reveal smooth water for your Trial."


Male Human Haunted Nature Oracle 4 (Ac 20 Cmd 20 Will+4 Ref+2 Fort+4)
Ansha wrote:

Ansha gives Jakob a wry smile. "I wasn't done yet, but if you're so eager to go fall off your horse, then let's be about it."

Shuffling the fortune-teller's deck together again and replacing it in its box, she rises from the table and tucks the box into her belt pouch. Ansha approaches the guard and says, "Ansha will be in the Trial of Performance."

My apologies fair Ansha. I am unfamiliar with this kind of divination. I am distressingly familiar with my countries obsession with paperwork.

To Ansha, "Good luck, I am not sure which of us faces the greater trial."

To those coming to the joust. "Thank you for your support but please go with Ansha. Qhude is right. A strong showing in support might stay a few hands. Watching me fall off a horse may have some comedic value but Ansha has a chance
for some points and will be much more rewarding to watch."


Male Human (Mwangi - Bas'o tribe) Barbarian (Brutal Pugilist archetype) 4

Are we all good to move on into the second set of trials?


Yeah. I think we're just waiting on DM AK now.


Your Humble Narrator

We were just waiting for me- long weekend and I am just starting to catch up with my games.

The guards come to escort the participants- as well as having apparently decided to immediately escort spectators rather than delay your arrival like last time. There are cheers from white and dark-skinned inhabitants alike, united in their cheers for the current leaders of the tournament.

Not entirely sure where everyone is going to spectate but it doesn't matter as long as your consistent in your role-play.

Midday-

Jakob and spectators for the joust-

You are led much further west through the area, past several stalls and past a raised wooden stage with an assembled crowd eagerly gathered before it. Even now before the trial has begun you can see stones being handed out to the crowd in preparation for throwing at poor performances. After about ten minutes you've reached the far western end of the area cordoned off for the trials. A smaller structure encloses the listings inside- a traditional two-lane jousting field where the cavaliers are expected to strike at each other over a wooden fence seperating them. All around the listings are seating and standing areas for participants to watch- you are invited to take seats among the nobility if you so wish.

Jakob is led away from the rest of you and into a large red tent at one end (there is a large blue one on the other side of the listings). Entering, it seems the tent is split into different sections for participants. In Jakob's section, a simple, blunted lance rests against the tent's exit and a wooden stool with a slit cut into the tent to watch the jousting is set up. The only other man inside his section of tent is a stern looking official, clearly a warrior himself. He addresses Jakob-

Right then lad!- this shouldn't be too complicated. As the current leaders of the competition you will be expected to joust first. You will joust twice against randomly determined opponents, but you may also be required to joust to decide between yourself and a competitor with an equal score who is the greater horseman later on. The lances have been blunted so all your looking to do is ride well and unseat your opponent before he unseats you. You'll be riding a destrier- a mighty warhorse. It won't be quick but the weight behind your lance will help you, i'm sure. Any questions?

Jakob:

Quite simply, this is a bull rush contest between participants. The rider with the higher ride roll gets to try and bull rush the other man first. Exceeding the opponent on the ride check by 10 or more lets you strike him without him having a chance to unseat you. Success unseats the rider and wins the competition. If neither rider is unhorsed on the first pass, a second pass is made etc.

Non-proficiency with the lance is irrelevant here by the way. Won't affect your bull rush.

Ansha and spectators for the performance-

Ansha:

Please make a charisma roll at DC15 to represent your efforts and appearance outside the tent to the crowds earlier on outside the tents. Success will net you a +2 bonus on the roll you use for your performance, in addition to any other modifiers. If you meet DC20, the bonus increases to +4.

Ansha and her supporters are also led west, although not as far as the others appear to be going. A quick glance at the all-standing crowd makes it clear that this is supposed to be the common man's entertainment for the midday trial, with the jousting being primarily for the upper class. The spectators are led into the crowd while Ansha is whisked to the front of a line of six mixed performers (including her). A grimacing, worn-out looking official waves Ansha towards the stairs leading up onto stage.

They're all yours darlin'. I'd be careful though, they're still riled up by the blood sports this morning.


Female Human (Bonuwat) Cleric 4

Tebati finds a shaded seat for the joust. Her dress and complexion mark her as an unsual companion for the nobles in this section, but she pays the rest of the audience no mind as she invites N'bellocq to sit beside her. "What think you, cousin, of this Jakob Mulle? I understood that participation in these Trials was his mindchild and the rest of us simply fell in with him, but he seems now as nervous as a press-ganged sailor newly awoken at sea."


Male Human (Mwangi - Bas'o tribe) Barbarian (Brutal Pugilist archetype) 4

Mind still weary and senses dulled from the flayleaf, Qhude muscles his way into the midst of the crowd. His tired eyes scan around for the section of the crowd that looks most ornery, and he seeks to place himself there.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 3 - 1 = 16


Male Human (Ijo) Monk 4 (Zen Archer)

"Better him than me out there on a horse. But he seems a stand up man to take a task that he is unaccustomed to."


"I shure hope that boy knows what the heck he's doin'!"


Male Half-Elf Fighter 2nd/Rogue 2nd

Kieran follows Qhude's example and positions himself amidst the crowd as well, noting the stones in the spectators' hands and the anticipation to make use of them quite a few of them seem to have. He takes care to find a spot where he will be able to have a good view of both Ansha on stage -he does want to enjoy the show, after all- and Qhude nearby.

The tranquil expression and faint smile on his face mask his thoughts well enough. 'Hopefully, our ferocious friend will not go out of his way to make any dissatisfied 'fans' think twice about throwing those rocks, lest we have a brawl in our hands,' the half-elf calmly ponders.


Male Human Haunted Nature Oracle 4 (Ac 20 Cmd 20 Will+4 Ref+2 Fort+4)
DM Alexander Kilcoyne wrote:

"Right then lad!- this shouldn't be too complicated. As the current leaders of the competition you will be expected to joust first. You will joust twice against randomly determined opponents, but you may also be required to joust to decide between yourself and a competitor with an equal score who is the greater horseman later on. The lances have been blunted so all your looking to do is ride well and unseat your opponent before he unseats you. You'll be riding a destrier- a mighty warhorse. It won't be quick but the weight behind your lance will help you, I'm sure. Any questions?

Jakob looks resigned. "No questions. Best to get this overwith. I knew there was a reason I never liked horses."


Your Humble Narrator

DM Only:

1d5 ⇒ 4
1d5 ⇒ 5

Jakob finds himself outfitted by servants into basic padded armour designed to prevent injury from the fall. To the cheers of the crowd, he and his opponent are saddled onto the massive, imported horses that await them. Announcements are made that make it clear who are participating- Jakob is up against a human from the team of mercenaries. Lances set into their hands, their horses are whipped to give a quick start and the two jousters head down the listings towards one another...

Jakob:

Roll when ready...


Male Human Haunted Nature Oracle 4 (Ac 20 Cmd 20 Will+4 Ref+2 Fort+4)
DM Alexander Kilcoyne wrote:

** spoiler omitted **

Jakob finds himself outfitted by servants into basic padded armour designed to prevent injury from the fall. To the cheers of the crowd, he and his opponent are saddled onto the massive, imported horses that await them. Announcements are made that make it clear who are participating- Jakob is up against a human from the team of mercenaries. Lances set into their hands, their horses are whipped to give a quick start and the two jousters head down the listings towards one another...

** spoiler omitted **

I got spurs that jingle jangle...:
Ride 1d20 ⇒ 8. Ow.

Your Humble Narrator

You need to close the dice tag :).


Male Human Haunted Nature Oracle 4 (Ac 20 Cmd 20 Will+4 Ref+2 Fort+4)
DM Alexander Kilcoyne wrote:
You need to close the dice tag :).

Odd. It looks closed from this end when I edit. In any case I have a total of 8 so I will be meeting the turf with little delay.


Your Humble Narrator

It finally appeared for me, but only when I reply. Its an ongoing forum bug, edits often take a very long time to take for anyone except the person who posted them. Its been frustrating the crap out of me. Can you make a Bull Rush roll for me when you roll the ride checks so I can narrate it all in one post :).

DM Only:

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 Ride
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 Bull Rush


Male Human Haunted Nature Oracle 4 (Ac 20 Cmd 20 Will+4 Ref+2 Fort+4)

Sure, pity about the bug, Bull rush 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4. Will be more organized for the second round.

In fact,

Second round:
Ride 1d20 ⇒ 7. Bull rush 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21. Like so?


Your Humble Narrator

Yeah sure.

First Pass-

Both destriers amble towards each other- not at full gallop but at a reasonable pace trained into them to allow greater stability for lance charges. Although Jakob's foe rears up in the stirrups and strikes first, his lance outrightly misses Jakob. Jakob's own lance fails to go anywhere near his foe. It is unusual for both jousters to completely miss and the crowd sounds like they will mock them both mercilessly if it happens again.

DM Only:

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Second Pass-

The two horses ride towards another once more and although Jakob's lance is well in position to unseat his foe, he is the first one struck and sent tumbling from the saddle. The crowd applaud the mercenary, who slowly rides back to the blue tents, basking in the glory of his victory. Jakob is left to walk back to the red tent with little fanfare.


Female Human (Bonuwat) Cleric 4

In the stands, Tebati shakes her head slightly, her lips pressed tightly together.


"hahahar aww poor boy! At least he woulda lasted longer 'an me!"


Male Human Haunted Nature Oracle 4 (Ac 20 Cmd 20 Will+4 Ref+2 Fort+4)

Jakob waves to the crowd as he dusts himself off.

Back in the tent he turns to the warrior. "Well that was a fun as it looked. You said two opponents? Who will have the honor of bruising my ribs next?"


Your Humble Narrator

The official grins.

Thats the spirit lad. You've one more guaranteed fight then you can rest and watch how everyone else does. Next up is one of the bounty hunters. Give 'em hell!

The process is repeated and a somewhat battered-looking Jakob is sent hurtling towards his opponent from the bounty hunter's team- a burly looking human.


Female Human (Bonuwat) Cleric 4

"Just as in the Trial of Combat, our teammates keep drawing the depleted teams as opponents -- the ones who used underhanded methods in the race," Tebati quietly observes to N'bellocq. "Perhaps Jakob's inexperience with the lance is working in his favor; if these jousters share their dead teammates' lack of honor, surely they will save their dastardly tricks to use against a more intimidating foe."


Male Human Haunted Nature Oracle 4 (Ac 20 Cmd 20 Will+4 Ref+2 Fort+4)

Return with us to the thrilling days of yesteryear...:
Ride 1d20 ⇒ 20. Bull rush 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17. Wait a minute I might still be on a horse, did Jakob start wearing old spice?


Male Human Haunted Nature Oracle 4 (Ac 20 Cmd 20 Will+4 Ref+2 Fort+4)

Tebati, talk about dammed with faint praise.


Male Human (Ijo) Monk 4 (Zen Archer)

"He seems to ride a little steadier now. Perhaps by falling off, he has now realized what it takes to stay on."


Your Humble Narrator

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Both Jakob and his opponent display solid horsemanship, each maintaining a steady lance on the gallop, rearing up at the precise right moment to strike. Despite Jakob's best efforts, his opponent is clearly a trained cavalryman and his lance strikes Jakob milliseconds before the noble's strikes home. Just as the lance is about to unseat Jakob, he seems to unconciously sway to the right- the lance slamming into his shoulder and almost turning him right out of the saddle, his legs barely hanging on. Jakob's lance however, remains aimed true despite almost being unhorsed- slamming directly into the burly man; shoving him from his horse with a direct push with the force of Jakob's arm and several hundred kilograms of horse behind it. He falls to the ground with a grunt and the surprised crowd cheer heartily for Jakob.

He must be wearing old spice.


Female Human (Bonuwat) Cleric 4

Tebati looks impressed despite herself. As she raises her hands to join in the general applause, she murmurs to N'bellocq, "Perhaps we won't have to settle for no points in this phase of the Trials, after all -- although I doubt Jakob's unexpected victory will earn us the respect of the bounty hunters. They will be a team to be watched closely in the final Trial."


Male Human Haunted Nature Oracle 4 (Ac 20 Cmd 20 Will+4 Ref+2 Fort+4)

Jakob again waves to the crowd as he heads back to the tent.

To the warrior. "Take it from me. Blunted lances hurt."
"So who is up next? Frankly I am amazed I'm still in this."


Female Human (Bonuwat) Cleric 4

Tebati's eyes scan the crowd, looking for anyone with a guard as she is and not applauding Jakob's victory. Perception to try to spot any spectators from the bounty hunter team 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13


"Look at that! HAHAHAHAHAHA! HE WON! THA BASTERD DID IT!"


Your Humble Narrator
Jakob Mulle wrote:

Jakob again waves to the crowd as he heads back to the tent.

To the warrior. "Take it from me. Blunted lances hurt."
"So who is up next? Frankly I am amazed I'm still in this."

Tebati- you don't spot any of the other groups spectating. Perhaps they choose not to watch their participants, or you simply can't see them in the crowd.

DM Only:

1d4 ⇒ 4
1d4 ⇒ 2

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22, 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12, 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Next up is the Mwangi team- a young, agile tribal warrior saddled onto a horse. Its clear hes never even ridden such a beast before but despite his lack in riding skill he unhorses the sme burly human Jakob unhorsed with consumnate ease. Unfortunately for the youth, he is utterly outclassed by a Taldan man with a dashing moustache from the mixed adventuring party, who doesn't even allow the Mwangi to get a strike off at him with the lance.

DM Only:

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19, 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12, 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
1d3 ⇒ 3

To the surprise of the crowd, a young female corsair with her hair tied back unseats the moustached Taldan after a drawn out joust with several passes- but cannot match the disciplined skill of the mercenary. An announcement is made that Team 6 (Bounty Hunters) are the undisputed losers of the tournament and Team 5 (Mercenaries) are the undisputed winners. The other four competitors must joust again to determine second, third, fourth and fifth place. As the current leading team, Team 1 (You!) will joust first- random draw dictates that Jakob will go up against the dashing Taldan cavalier while the Mwangi and Pirate joust each other. The losers of these two jousts will then joust for the honour of fourth place while the final joust between the two winners will determine 2nd and 3rd.

Looks like you're going to get to joust twice more! the warrior-official says enthusiastically as he prepares a new lance for Jakob.


Male Human Haunted Nature Oracle 4 (Ac 20 Cmd 20 Will+4 Ref+2 Fort+4)
DM Alexander Kilcoyne wrote:


Looks like you're going to get to joust twice more! the warrior-official says

"My cup runneth over. Do you have any tincture of willow bark.." Asks Jakob as he tries to work the kinks out of his shoulder. ".. or opium."


Female Human (Bonuwat) Cleric 4

"I don't see anyone else who looks like a competitor watching," Tebati says. "I suppose they're all at the Trial of Performance. That would be the easiest place to try to influence the outcome from the crowd." Her forehead creases slightly with concern as she wonders how the elf-woman is faring.


DM AK wrote:

Ansha and her supporters are also led west, although not as far as the others appear to be going. A quick glance at the all-standing crowd makes it clear that this is supposed to be the common man's entertainment for the midday trial, with the jousting being primarily for the upper class. The spectators are led into the crowd while Ansha is whisked to the front of a line of six mixed performers (including her). A grimacing, worn-out looking official waves Ansha towards the stairs leading up onto stage.

They're all yours darlin'. I'd be careful though, they're still riled up by the blood sports this morning.

Meanwhile, at the Trial of Performance...

DM AK:
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 Darn. Apparently she wasn't working the crowd terribly well. Generally speaking, on Charisma checks like that, do I add in the enhancement bonus from Enchanting Smile, or does that only apply strictly to Diplomacy, Intimidate and Bluff rolls? RAW, it only works on the social skills, but it really seems to me that it should work on Charisma checks relating to social interactions in general.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Ansha gives the official a somewhat-nervous grin, takes a deep breath and murmurs the words to a Prestidigitation cantrip. That done, she walks out onto the stage. She takes out a deck of playing cards and the elaborately-carved box that contains her masterwork fortune-teller's deck, exaggerating her motions as a born showman. Opening her act by juggling the two items, she uses her cantrip and some legerdemain to make them seem to disappear from her hands to the distant crowd, only to reappear a few moments later.

She goes through this routine of minor legerdemain for a few minutes, and then finally, as a closing act, as she continues to juggle the items in her hands, she points to the worn-looking official's hair.

His hair turns blood-red--and then she takes a bow with melodramatic flair.


Your Humble Narrator
Jakob Mulle wrote:

"My cup runneth over. Do you have any tincture of willow bark.." Asks Jakob as he tries to work the kinks out of his shoulder. ".. or opium."

Afraid not- come now you've been sat watching others for ten minutes now, that was more of a break than a warrior needs! Your up against the Taldan so lets get this joust started...

The official presents you with a fresh lance and gestures towards the destrier waiting outside.

Ansha wrote:


Meanwhile, at the Trial of Performance...

** spoiler omitted **

Ansha:

When in doubt, add the bonus. Its rare that i'll ask for a charisma check rather than a skill check anyway, it simply seemed more appropiate.

Ansha wrote:


Ansha gives the official a somewhat-nervous grin, takes a deep breath and murmurs the words to a Prestidigitation cantrip. That done, she walks out onto the stage. She takes out a deck of playing cards and the elaborately-carved box that contains her masterwork fortune-teller's deck, exaggerating her motions as a born showman. Opening her act by juggling the two items, she uses her cantrip and some legerdemain to make them seem to disappear from her hands to the distant crowd, only to reappear a few moments later.

She goes through this routine of minor legerdemain for a few minutes, and then finally, as a closing act, as she continues to juggle the items in her hands, she points to the worn-looking official's hair.

His hair turns blood-red--and then she takes a bow with melodramatic flair.

DM Only:

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18 Mwangi Drummer
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 Swashbuckler Dancer
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20 Halfling Oratory
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13 Mercenary show of swordsmanship
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 Bounty Hunter staged combat

The crowd laugh and jeer at the official whose hair was just turned red with magic. Following Ansha (in order of appearance) are a pair of Mwangi drummers, a swashbuckler dancer flourishing a deadly looking bladed scarf, the halfling from the endurance race boasting of his party's accomplishments with oratory, a half-orc mercenary showing off sword techniques and a staged combat performed by the bounty hunters.

To no ones surprise, Ansha's fabulous performance and her beauty wins her the trial, but to everyone's surprise (including them it seems) the bounty hunter staged combat was exceptionally well performed and got them second place. The halfling's steady oratory netted them third place, the Mwangi drummer's music getting them fourth and the swashbuckler's passable dancing got them fifth. The mercenary was clearly nervous in his performance and dropped his sword right at the end in an attempt at a complex over the shoulder throw combined with catching the sword and bowing. He wasn't quite stoned but he fled the stage before the crowd had a mind to.


Male Human Haunted Nature Oracle 4 (Ac 20 Cmd 20 Will+4 Ref+2 Fort+4)
DM Alexander Kilcoyne wrote:


The official presents you with a fresh lance and gestures towards the destrier waiting outside.

Jakob sits astride the giant horse.

...that I may dedicate each victory to her and call upon her in defeat, and if at last I give my life, I give it in the sacred name of Dulcinea.:
Ride 1d20 ⇒ 10. Bull rush 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20.


Your Humble Narrator

DM Only:

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

The moustached Taldan tilts his head to you in greeting, and then both the heavy warhorses are sent hurtling towards one another. Just as they close, the Taldan's lance snakes out, diverting Jakob's own and pushing him off his mount with the side of his as he rides on. Jakob hits the ground hard once more, and the Taldan sends his horse back towards his tent, dismounts on the trot and moves over to shake Jakob's hand.


Male Human Haunted Nature Oracle 4 (Ac 20 Cmd 20 Will+4 Ref+2 Fort+4)
DM Alexander Kilcoyne wrote:

** spoiler omitted **

The moustached Taldan tilts his head to you in greeting, and then both the heavy warhorses are sent hurtling towards one another. Just as they close, the Taldan's lance snakes out, diverting Jakob's own and pushing him off his mount with the side of his as he rides on. Jakob hits the ground hard once more, and the Taldan sends his horse back towards his tent, dismounts on the trot and moves over to shake Jakob's hand.

Jakob Takes the taldans hand happily. "Thanks for the gentle brush off, you are very good at this." Jakob pauses, and continues softly

"I expect this is against the rules but I am rather disgusted by our hosts. Those devils... What say we work together in the final if they try something like that again. Unite the teams against what they throw at us. Hell we can flip a coin to see who wins. I just hate unnessary death. Talk it over with your team. Wear something red if you agree."

Louder again "...and thanks again from my ribs. You are a knight and a gentleman."


Your Humble Narrator

Jakob:

Make a diplomacy check with a +2 bonus and put it in a spoiler for me.


Male Human Haunted Nature Oracle 4 (Ac 20 Cmd 20 Will+4 Ref+2 Fort+4)
DM Alexander Kilcoyne wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

By your command:
Diplomacy, I think this is a good time to use that divination bonus, don't you? 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 8 + 2 + 10 = 25

Male Human Haunted Nature Oracle 4 (Ac 20 Cmd 20 Will+4 Ref+2 Fort+4)

had to edit under the spoiler, sorry


Your Humble Narrator
Jakob Mulle wrote:


"I expect this is against the rules but I am rather disgusted by our hosts. Those devils... What say we work together in the final if they try something like that again. Unite the teams against what they throw at us. Hell we can flip a coin to see who wins. I just hate unnessary death. Talk it over with your team. Wear something red if you agree."

Louder again "...and thanks again from my ribs. You are a knight and a gentleman."

Your welcome.

Hmm... muses the Taldan. You have yourself a deal- assuming your still far enough ahead to not really compromise our own position within the trials. Suffice to say, if we wear red we're honouring the deal.

301 to 350 of 4,141 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM AK's Sargavan Saga All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.