Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Alexander Kilcoyne's Sargavan Saga

Game Master Alexander Kilcoyne

"What is this place? Puzzles in Azlant, more magic than you see in a year in Absalom. Wheels literally within wheels. Bound demons and wax golems? The expense must have been enormous. But why? To what end?"

Jakob

Kingdom Rules | SRD Reference | Pyramid, Level 1 | Pyramid, Level 2 |


2,501 to 2,550 of 4,150 << first < prev | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | next > last >>

Your Humble Narrator

Ntisi appeared to permit the search and although it took him a few minutes, Kieran eventually found the hidden niche with his keen eyes and inquisitive nature.

Meanwhile, while the others waited outside the church, Cruthoniax came riding up upon his pony- sporting no armour but bearing a hefty crossbow. He waved merrily at those he had already met, particularly Qhude, as he rode up.


Female Human (Bonuwat) Cleric 4

Tebati nods as she crosses back to the altar. "You were right, Mother: The thief needn't have known about the vault if there were rumors that the church held something of value." She sighs as she lays a hand on Kieran's shoulder. "Which leaves us once again without any clues to his identity."


Male Human (Mwangi - Bas'o tribe) Barbarian (Brutal Pugilist archetype) 4

Giving the gnome a raised hand of acknowledgement followed by a brief bow Qhude introduces him "Cru-tho-ni-ax, you honor us by joining the hunt. This is my umkhaya - N'Bellocq you know, and these are Tebati, Jakob, Kieran and Ansha." introducing the gnome to those he will walk beside.

Turning to the Sangoma he adds "If we are to hunt... we should leave now."


Female Human (Bonuwat) Cleric 4

Tebati nods to Qhude, giving the gnome a curious but not unfriendly glance. "Mother," she speaks softly to Ntisi as she takes her leave, "an ordinary thief would have to find a buyer for the scrolls. Is there anyone in Freehold who could use them -- other than the name you already have mentioned? Think well on those in your community. If you can think of anyone who might have paid for them, we will return when the lizard is dead. Or," she glances at Jakob, "otherwise disposed of."


Your Humble Narrator

I can think of no other Tebati, but we shall speak more of it on the morrow Ntisi said in farewell. The usually calm priestess seemed troubled by Tebati's words.

Cruthoniax nodded eagerly and swiftly made introductions to those he did not know. The excitable Gnome seemed anxious to make the most of the remaining light as well and led the group to the site of the most recent anklyosaurus attack, working from a description. The footprints of the beast were more than two feet in diameter and left tremendous indents in the ground from where it had charged from the north.

Work out your primary tracker before any rolls are made please.


Male Human (Mwangi - Bas'o tribe) Barbarian (Brutal Pugilist archetype) 4

I vote for N'Bellocq as primary - with Qhude is close support. Jakob expressed an interest in being first to approach the beast as well, so he'd likely be up with us?

The footprints were as great as the stories told, and Qhude's blood chilled at the thought of the beast that was attached to the feet that made them. But even as his spirit quailed at the challenge... a fire was lit within his belly. It would not be an unworthy death if I were to fall to this beast... and to slay it would be a battle worthy of song.


Female Human (Bonuwat) Cleric 4

As the men examine the beast's footprints, Tebati draws Ansha aside, well away from the ears of the stranger Cruthionax. "The shamaness suspects Zesaste," she tells her bluntly. "Whether there is any truth to her suspicions or merely distrust due to their differences, I do not know, but she hoped to read his reaction to her report of the theft this morning. Did he offer any reason why he was not at the Macini house with the rest of the council? Or did he react at all strangely when you asked him about locating the stolen scrolls?"


Female Elf Wizard (Manipulator) 4

Ansha remains mostly quiet as the party reunites at the temple to Erastil, though she is polite when the gnome Cruthoniax is introduced. She starts toying idly with her Harrow deck, drawing one card and frowning at its contents before placing it at the bottom of the deck and drawing another; only when the party sets off toward the site of the most recent attack does she replace the card deck in her belt pouch.

When Tebati approaches Ansha, the enchantress gives her a questioning smile, but goes along with the priestess without a word. As she explains to Ansha her and the Erastil priestess' concerns, the smile fades and is replaced with a faint frown, her eyebrows knitting together. "I've wondered about him since our dinner at the Macini estate," she admits. "I hadn't really paid his reaction much mind, but...it did seem odd. He seemed more annoyed or put upon than anything; and he seemed entirely disinterested in the break-in."

She shrugs. "I don't know whether that makes him a prime suspect, but...I don't really trust him much either."


Female Human (Bonuwat) Cleric 4

She sighs. "And yet we've no evidence with which to accuse him. What motive could he possibly have to wish Tabansi or Freehold ill?"


Male Human (Ijo) Monk 4 (Zen Archer)

N'bellocq, looking at the the huge footprint and then the series of depressions extending to the north, "Shouldn't be too hard. It's not like it is a gazelle. It came from the north." He fits an arrow to his bow string and sets out along the tracks.

Survival -> 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29


Male Human Haunted Nature Oracle 4 (Ac 20 Cmd 20 Will+4 Ref+2 Fort+4)

Yes I would like to be near the front. Hard to get squished otherwise :7), but N'bellocq is the tracker. Aid N'bellocq on survival: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9.

Jakob pales as he steps into a giant track.
"No, not a gazelle."

To the gnome: "That is quite the crossbow. I am afraid mine will just annoy the beast."


Female Elf Wizard (Manipulator) 4

Ansha shrugs at Tebati. "I don't claim to understand the man. It may be a power play on the council, for all we know...Or it may be that he has nothing to do with it at all."


Male Human (Mwangi - Bas'o tribe) Barbarian (Brutal Pugilist archetype) 4

Survival (aid another): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19


Male Half-Elf Fighter 2nd/Rogue 2nd

Kieran moves closer to the ones examining the tracks, leaving Ansha and Tebati to confer in relative privacy. Making sure to avoid disturbing N'bellocq, the half-elf nevertheless tries to take a good look at the footprint, raising an eyebrow as he takes in its size and the implications.

"Well, well," he quips, perhaps a bit more drily than usual, but quickly reverts to his usual tone. "I have to say, I rather prefer weapon-wielding opponents to great beasts. Still, this could still be fun, if for no other reason than this foe being more than a tad different than what we have faced so far." He then adds as he remembers something. "Giant bugs notwithstanding."

Turning to Qhude, he remarks with a grin, "As I said, fun. Provided we survive the experience, anyway."


Male Human (Mwangi - Bas'o tribe) Barbarian (Brutal Pugilist archetype) 4

Giving Kieran a wry smirk Qhude replies "Aye, we risk songs being sung of this day... provided we survive..."


Male Half-Elf Fighter 2nd/Rogue 2nd

"Perhaps we should have hired a bard to accompany us, just to make certain," Kieran agrees with a wink and a chuckle.


Female Human (Bonuwat) Cleric 4
Ansha Saeralyan wrote:
Ansha shrugs at Tebati. "I don't claim to understand the man. It may be a power play on the council, for all we know...Or it may be that he has nothing to do with it at all."

"A stolen ring, missing scrolls, a mysterious pilgrim whom we are assured is beyond suspicion: none of it pointing to a reason for anyone to have a grievance against Tabansi. All the rest of it could be coincidence, but someone had to curse Tabansi on purpose," she frowns. "If we knew why, perhaps the rest would fall into place." She follows well behind the trackers, not wanting to get in their way or accidentally tread on part of the trail.


Female Elf Wizard (Manipulator) 4

"I'm sure we'll find out soon enough," Ansha remarks, steering around the tracks opposite Tebati. "Even if I have to loosen a few tongues."


Your Humble Narrator

Cruthoniax grinned as he showed Jakob his contraption- a double crossbow. Two bolts were already loaded into it. The Gnome seemed in high spirits.

I'm not much of a shot mind you, and I plan to hang back. But still, it doesn't hurt to be prepared!

Despite the age of the tracks and the recent weather, N'bellocq skilfully followed the tracks into the jungle, as the last of the evening's light began to slowly fade away.

The jungle was dense, moist and quite unpleasant; it felt like it had comfortably retained the searing heat of the midday sun and had not yet relinquished it. Wildlife teemed as you approached various parts of the jungle, usually fleeing in panic or watching you warily. With the dense foliage overhead, the jungle was even darker than it would usually be in the evening and the group had to rely on Tebati's conjured lights to track the footprints.

Assuming this but if you are using another light source, please let me know. I also want to know if you are planning to make any particular efforts to go slower and remain stealthy once N'bellocq thinks you are close. Also- do you have weapons drawn as you are 'on the hunt'? Finally, for Kieran only-

Kieran:

You have an uncomfortable feeling of paranoia, like somebody is stalking you. You have yet to see anything to confirm this feeling but the occasional distant noise behind you has you wondering if you yourselves are being tracked...


Male Half-Elf Fighter 2nd/Rogue 2nd

Although his sword is still in its scabbard, Kieran moves his right hand to its hilt, gripping it tightly as his expression turns uncharacteristically serious. "Something feels... wrong," he mutters, his voice low, almost a whisper. Turning his head to look behind him, silver eyes trying to pierce the darkness and pointed ears trying to focus on distant noises, he adds, "It feels like we are being followed, and not in a good way."

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22


Your Humble Narrator

The feeling persists, but Kieran's scrutiny doesn't reveal anything.


Female Elf Wizard (Manipulator) 4

Ansha would not add her own light sources to the mix til it became necessary. No sense wasting them--or making herself a bigger target.

Ansha arches an eyebrow and calls ahead to Kieran, her voice soft, "Is there ever a good way?"


Male Half-Elf Fighter 2nd/Rogue 2nd

"Certainly," Kieran retorts with a shrug. "Adoring fans, adoring damsels, adoring rescuees... Individuals of the adoring variety in general."


Female Elf Wizard (Manipulator) 4

Ansha smirks. "True...It is nice to be adored. Preferably with less stalking, though."


Male Human (Mwangi - Bas'o tribe) Barbarian (Brutal Pugilist archetype) 4

Qhude follows N'Bellocq's lead, trusting in the instincts and guidance of his kinsman. His guisarme is held in his right hand nestled tight against his rope. As he stalks he feels the reassuring weight of the nets bouncing on his waist, while his javelins shift and scrape at his back

At Kieran's warning, Qhude stands and looks to their backs... not expecting to see anything as it had evaded Kieran's better eyes, but at least to think. "I do not like it... I would not be caught between two enemies..."


Male Human Haunted Nature Oracle 4 (Ac 20 Cmd 20 Will+4 Ref+2 Fort+4)

No weapons out, well 'cept the long spear. Can't really hide that. Slow and stealthy would be good but we have this gmone on a pony....

As the trail entered darkening forest Jakob plucks a small round red berry from a hanging vine. With a whisper of sylvan the berry begins to glow. Looking rather sheepish Jakob closes his hand around the fruit shuttering the light.

Jakob also casts his eyes back down the trail. Listening to the silence caused by their passage.

"Not too hard to follow us. Maybe you should cover our backs Qhude? Just in case."


Female Human (Bonuwat) Cleric 4

Tebati would have cast light on something N'bellocq could hold, as he's the one doing the tracking. Maybe an arrow? Don't want to put it on his bow as light's not dismissable so he'd be stuck as a lit-up target as long as he keeps his weapon in hand.

Like Qhude, Tebati instinctively turns and looks into the darkness, even though she knows Kieran's eyes can see far farther than hers. "If something is following us, it has no need of light." She moves up closer to the half-elf, her trident in hand. "We fight better together than separated. Besides, I will not see you fall prey to adoring damsels," she smiles.


Male Human (Mwangi - Bas'o tribe) Barbarian (Brutal Pugilist archetype) 4

Standing straight Qhude nods "Keep to the trail, I will walk at our backs." with guisarme held ready, he then follows the group as the rear marker - eyes and body more often facing backwards than forwards and concentrating on the gloom around them.

AK - feel free to roll whatever Perceptions you need from Qhude - he has a +4 mod


Female Elf Wizard (Manipulator) 4

Ansha only makes a half-hearted attempt to look behind the group--elven eyes or not, she expected Kieran was the more observant between the two of them. Giving up after a moment, she glances to Kieran and asks, "When did you first notice someone tailing us, Kieran?"

Staff is out, obviously, but her sword is sheathed.


Male Half-Elf Fighter 2nd/Rogue 2nd

"I would not dream of it, I assure you," Kieran whispers to Tebati, brushing his hand gently over her cheek. Still smiling, the half-elf then turns to Ansha to answer her question.

"Shortly after we started on our merry little chase, although it is more of a feeling really, something that I cannot quite put my finger on. There has been the occasional noise in the distance behind us, but I have nothing conclusive to offer." The rogue shrugs, having nothing more to say on the subject, at least for the time being.


Male Human (Ijo) Monk 4 (Zen Archer)

With visibility reduced N'bellocq slows his pace. Bow in hand, he uses it to push aside the foliage as he steps deeper into the jungle. To explain his pace change to the others, he whispers, "Careful now. Soon the footprints might still have the foot in them."

N'bellocq gives one of his ankles an unconscious shake as if a chain were still attached. Peering through the thick undergrowth with his bow ready, gives him the uncomfortable feeling of being a slave back on the deck of a river boat looking for crocs and hippos.

Survival -> 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Perception -> 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21


Your Humble Narrator

Conditions haven't changed so I won't need another survival check yet anyway. However- I need to know the answer to this-

"I also want to know if you are planning to make any particular efforts to go slower and remain stealthy once N'bellocq thinks you are close"

Particularly from N'bellocq as he is in charge here.


Male Half-Elf Fighter 2nd/Rogue 2nd

Kieran is all for getting stealthy, even if it means moving a little slower. No need to announce our presence to the beastie we are stalking, not to mention it might help us make thing difficult for who- or whatever is stalking us.


Male Human Haunted Nature Oracle 4 (Ac 20 Cmd 20 Will+4 Ref+2 Fort+4)

For what it is worth the last thing one generally wants to do in the wild is surprise a large animal at close quarters. I have no idea if this beast is sporting improved overrun and trample and I am none too keen to find out. Besides the horse kind of makes stealth a non-option. Jakob will follow N'bellocq's lead however.


Male Human (Ijo) Monk 4 (Zen Archer)

yes on stealth and careful approach


Female Human (Bonuwat) Cleric 4

Tebati has very little skill at Stealth. As Jakob says, with the gnome on a pony, I think our only shot at being stealthy is to divide into two groups and leave the non-stealthies farther back, which seems like a very bad idea in a dark jungle with something possibly following us.


Male Human (Mwangi - Bas'o tribe) Barbarian (Brutal Pugilist archetype) 4

At the back Qhude will be making as much attempt at stealth at those he is near... which likely is not much.


Your Humble Narrator

Still making little effort to disguise tracks or keep the noise levels down, N'bellocq continued to lead the group deeper into the jungle for another twenty minutes. The competent tracker was uncomfortably aware that the large footprints were the only guaranteed way out of the dense jungle once more later; it would be difficult to navigate without using them.

Kieran suddenly perked his head up as he heard a noise up ahead; the soft rustling of the jungle and thuds coming from nearby; in the direction N'bellocq was tracking. He swiftly alerted the group and he, Tebati, N'bellocq and Jakob all became aware of a hulking animal approaching, a fair bit larger than a horse, advancing towards the hunters. The dinosaur clearly realised that it had been spotted and it abandoned any attempt at stealth, roaring aggressively as it began to charge through the thick jungle to reach the intruders on its prey...

The animal appeared to not be as large as Qhude described an anklyosaurus but it was nevertheless clearly a potent force. It moved upon four stout, thick legs and its thick, bony hide would clearly turn all but the surest of steel and arrow. As the Bas'o had described, its menacingly powerful tail seemed to be its main method of attack.

Qhude:

This is not as large or mighty as the stories described. You estimate that this is a young anklyosaurus, not yet fully grown; still a mighty and dangerous foe. Its stout legs are certainly large enough to have been the dinosaur that left the trail though.

N'bellocq:

You did your best to conceal yourself at the first sign of trouble but you believe the beast may have spotted you.

Qhude- 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Jakob- 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Ansha- 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Kieran- 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Tebati- 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
N'bellocq- 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Dinosaur- 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Cruthoniax- 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Jungle Hunt-

Round 0 (Surprise Round)-

Ordered Initiative-

OOC is used to highlight those NOT acting this round.

N'bellocq- 23
Jakob- 22
Dinosaur- 21
Kieran- 17
Qhude- 17
Tebati- 13
Cruthoniax- 10
Ansha- 4

Active Effects-

Map-

Link

Notes-

The jungle is thick and dense enough that this entire combat is considered to be in difficult terrain. In addition, attacks with reach weapons and ranged attacks will be subject to cover.

The beast is large sized.

Normal light extends from a 20 foot radius around N'bellocq from the arrow he is holding. Dim light extends 20 feet beyond that (20% miss chance). For those with low light vision, this is doubled (these people are the only ones that can currently see the dinosaur).

The dinosaur is currently hidden, hence the surprise round (only those who made their perception checks can act).

The full extent to which most of you can see is marked on the map as bright (the first 20 foot is normal light, beyond that, dim. Kieran, Ansha and Cruthoniax can see in an additional 40 foot radius but only Kieran made his perception check; he is the only one who can currently see the beast but Tebati, Jakob and N'bellocq are "aware" of it.

Action-

N'bellocq and Jakob are up!


Male Human Haunted Nature Oracle 4 (Ac 20 Cmd 20 Will+4 Ref+2 Fort+4)

"Stay still. I think we frightened it. Spread out a bit but move slowly."

Jakob moves forward slowly opening his hand to expose the glowing berry.

Move to D,40. Still cannot see the beastie, rats.

"I don't want a fancy furneal. A simple burial at see in a flaming silver longboat will suffice."

Standard action. Ready Charm animal (dc 15 will) to cast as soon as I see the friendly tank.


Your Humble Narrator

Jakob also has a light source then? I'd forgotten that, noted for rest of combat.


Male Human Haunted Nature Oracle 4 (Ac 20 Cmd 20 Will+4 Ref+2 Fort+4)
DM AK wrote:
Jakob also has a light source then? I'd forgotten that, noted for rest of combat.

Yup. He is glowing deadly nightshade enabled.

Jakob Mulle wrote:

...

As the trail entered darkening forest Jakob plucks a small round red berry from a hanging vine. With a whisper of sylvan the berry begins to glow. Looking rather sheepish Jakob closes his hand around the fruit shuttering the light....


Male Human (Ijo) Monk 4 (Zen Archer)

N'bellocq signals that something it likely ahead. He spears the lighted arrow through a large frond to free his hands and still have the light provided for all.

He notches a standard arrow and awaits the beast's action.

Ready Action to shoot if the Dino charges within 20'.


Female Human (Bonuwat) Cleric 4

This is a surprise round, right? So only a move or a standard action?


Your Humble Narrator

Yup. Jakob please revise action accordingly.


Your Humble Narrator

Ok, i'm going to have Jakob ready his action from where he is stood instead.

The beast stalked to the edge of the light, the jungle slowing its progress towards the group. It was making no effort to hide its presence anymore, perhaps hoping to drive you off rather than fight; and it roared in defiance and fury. The dinosaur was not quite visible yet to anyone except Kieran, Cruthoniax and Ansha. Its efforts at stealth abandoned, the latter saw the dinosaur now for the first time with her elven vision, as did Cruthoniax.

Dinosaur is in -E/-D, 37/38. Kieran and Tebati left to act this round, with the latter having vision of the creature.


Male Human Haunted Nature Oracle 4 (Ac 20 Cmd 20 Will+4 Ref+2 Fort+4)
DM Alexander Kilcoyne wrote:
Ok, i'm going to have Jakob ready his action from where he is stood instead.

Good call and thanks.


Male Half-Elf Fighter 2nd/Rogue 2nd

"Well, that is a rather large beastie," Kieran quips as he moves forward, drawing his Aldori sword as he goes. "Spreading out a little might be a good idea, yes?"

Surprise Round

Moving to E35 and drawing weapon as part of the move.


Female Human (Bonuwat) Cleric 4

Tebati cannot yet see the ankylosaurus, but she can hear the snapping of branches beneath its heavy feet and its roar of challenge. And this is the animal Jakob thinks he can make a pet? she wonders, glancing to where he waits, ready and confident. She takes a moment to center herself, breathing deeply and calming her pounding heart, before extracting a pinch of native soil from within her pouch.

Can she ready an action to cast longstrider if Jakob's charm fails? Trigger being if it continues acting aggressively after he's had a chance to calm it?


Your Humble Narrator

Absolutely.

Jungle Hunt-

Round 1-

Ordered Initiative-
Jakob- 21a
N'bellocq- 21b
Tebati- 21c
Dinosaur- 21d
Kieran- 17
Qhude- 17
Cruthoniax- 10
Ansha- 4

Readied actions resolved.

Active Effects-

Map-

Link (Init 17)

Notes-

The jungle is thick and dense enough that this entire combat is considered to be in difficult terrain. In addition, attacks with reach weapons and ranged attacks will be subject to cover.

The beast is large sized.

Normal light extends from a 20 foot radius around N'bellocq from the arrow he is holding and Jakob from the berry. Dim light extends 20 feet beyond that (20% miss chance). For those with low light vision, this is doubled.

Action-

The dinosaur pushed forward through the undergrowth, clearly with hostile intent. Just before N'bellocq loosed an arrow, Jakob finished his spell Spellcraft DC16 to identify it as Charm Animal with a chant and a gesture of his hand.

Jakob:

Will Save (Modifier Hidden): 1d20 ⇒ 16

Unfortunately, the beast's mind is too primal and too full of fury for your spell to charm it. Your magic is rebuffed.

N'bellocq Attack (Miss): 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 1 = 21

A moment later, N'bellocq loosed an arrow at the beast; a good shot that was unfortunately deflected slightly off course by the dense undergrowth. The arrow struck the anklyosaurus in the hard hide on its forehead, rather than the softer neck area he had aimed for. The arrow failed to penetrate the tough skin, seeming to only enrage the aggressive animal.

As its approach continued, Tebati herself cast a spell, to no apparent visible effect DC16 Spellcraft to identify as Longstrider. The beast was now within striking distance of Kieran.

Qhude and Kieran are up. Remember you are in difficult terrain- double movement costs and no 5 foot steps!


Male Human (Mwangi - Bas'o tribe) Barbarian (Brutal Pugilist archetype) 4

Round 1: AC 12, HP 23/23

Hearing the crash of breaking wood, Qhude swivels to see the ankylosaur come into the light cast off by his companion's magic. The fact that it was not fully grown was a blessing... but the knowledge he was far from the beast was not. Nets at his waist seemingly forgotten, Qhude thought only of bringing himself nearer to the beast where he might match weapons with it.

Growling, Qhude set off with long strides forced roughly through the brush - not minding the abuse his uncovered flesh suffered as he did so. With guisarme held wardingly before him, Qhude forced himself into close proximity with the beast... almost feeling the weight of it's steps and having it's breath warm his skin.

Qhude sets a challenging gaze upon the creature, but knows that his effort at pushing through the undergrowth has left himself at a disadvantage.

Double move to E,39 - guisarme is in hand.

2,501 to 2,550 of 4,150 << first < prev | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM AK's Sargavan Saga All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.