Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

DM Alexander Kilcoyne's Sargavan Saga

Game Master Alexander Kilcoyne

"What is this place? Puzzles in Azlant, more magic than you see in a year in Absalom. Wheels literally within wheels. Bound demons and wax golems? The expense must have been enormous. But why? To what end?"

Jakob

Battle Map (R3, I22) | Kingdom Rules | SRD Reference | Pyramid, Level 1 | Pyramid, Level 2 |


2,301 to 2,350 of 3,741 << first < prev | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | next > last >>

Your Humble Narrator

If you believe that, then your talents truly are in your muscles alone. Mindra retorted to Qhude, refusing to rise further to his words than the single barbed comment. If any of us are considered suspects, the less information the culprit hears the better. Your free to cross-reference our statements with one another as you see fit. I find it hard to believe someone on this council would so obviously sabotage themselves but the possibility cannot be ignored.

Zesaste had been quiet for a long time and spoke once Qhude had made his angry exit.

I scanned the room for magic auras. Nothing else out of the ordinary.

Mindra shrugged again in response to Jakob.

At the time, the entire town was the ranch. Olgran Macini was an ex-praetorian of Sargava and a powerful and wealthy man. I'm sure he had enemies but they must have long lifespans or memories to be acting now.


Male Human (Mwangi - Bas'o tribe) Barbarian (Brutal Pugilist archetype) 4

Qhude does not respond to Mindra's barb, though he does whisper quietly as he departs "I know my usizo"

usizo - usefulness

After departing the ranch, Qhude makes his way back to the camp of Jeggare. He extracts the antelope skull from the simmering cauldron and checks it over for cleanliness. He then checks on the skin and performs any work needed upon it.


Male Half-Elf Fighter 2nd/Rogue 2nd

Kieran notices the looks exchanged between Tabansi and Bellis, but considering what he already knows of the halfling's serving girls, he does not think too much of it, though an amused smile does cross his lips. To Qhude's sudden departure, the half-elf simply responds with a sigh, having learned to expect such reaction from the proud -and short-tempered- Bas'o.

"The Shamaness should indeed be talked to," he offers, "both about the stranger that passed through and seems to have gone the same way as the beast, as well as about this curse; not only on how to break it, but she might know of people who could cast such a spell and perhaps have a motive to do so."

Looking at Tebati, he adds, "And I think it is merely stating the obvious to say that you should speak to her, would you not agree?"

"And a long lifespan is not necessary when one has children," the rogue replies to Mindra. "And family feuds, even when only the one family holds a grudge, can be such bothersome things."

Having finished speaking, he looks at N'bellocq with a smile and then motions for a servant. When one approaches, he says in a soft voice, "If you could bring some more of this fine chocolate? And I believe my friend here would also like another piece. Make it a fairly large one, would you?"

Sense Motive 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22


Your Humble Narrator

Mindra thought hard but once again, shrugged without admitting to any feuds. Kieran didn't think she was lying when she said-

Truthfully, the Macini's have made few enemies. I can't say my family has a "grudge" held against them by anyone of note.

The servant is happy to oblige, having shown absolutely no reaction to any of the heated discussions that took place. Chocolate was soon brought to both Kieran and N'bellocq.


Female Human (Bonuwat) Cleric 4

Tebati watches Qhude stalk out, unhappiness in her eyes, but she makes no move to go after him. They will need his strength to face the ankylosaurus, but to tease out hidden secrets, Ansha's easy finesse is more valuable than his intimidating presence.

Kieran Markavien wrote:

"The Shamaness should indeed be talked to," he offers, "both about the stranger that passed through and seems to have gone the same way as the beast, as well as about this curse; not only on how to break it, but she might know of people who could cast such a spell and perhaps have a motive to do so."

Looking at Tebati, he adds, "And I think it is merely stating the obvious to say that you should speak to her, would you not agree?"

She gives him a wry smile down the table. "I will do what I can. The faithful of Erastil I have known have not looked with approval on Bonuwat priestesses. But the Zenj shamans I met in Nantambu were men; here, the Stag God's shrine is tended by a woman," she looks at Mindra at the head of the table, "and a woman leads the council. Shamaness Ntisi may greet me with more favor than I expect."

Turning her attention back to the governors of Freehold, she asks, "You say you do not trust the spiritual leader of your people to hold her tongue. How free am I to speak of what has been said here tonight? Is she not more likely to give credence to an outsider's prying questions if she knows for whose sake I am asking and how imperative the inquiry? You say she is daily among the people; is she not in a better position than any of you to have overheard any rumors or tales of strange doings that might shed light on our culprit?"


Your Humble Narrator
Tebati wrote:


She gives him a wry smile down the table. "I will do what I can. The faithful of Erastil I have known have not looked with approval on Bonuwat priestesses. But the Zenj shamans I met in Nantambu were men; here, the Stag God's shrine is tended by a woman," she looks at Mindra at the head of the table, "and a woman leads the council. Shamaness Ntisi may greet me with more favor than I expect."

Turning her attention back to the governors of Freehold, she asks, "You say you do not trust the spiritual leader of your people to hold her tongue. How free am I to speak of what has been said here tonight? Is she not more likely to give credence to an outsider's prying questions if she knows for whose sake I am asking and how imperative the inquiry? You say she is daily among the people; is she not in a better position than any of you to have overheard any rumors or tales of strange doings that might shed light on our culprit?"

Salgarth answered this query-

She certainly is. Truth be told, we had planned to share the information with her tomorrow morning- assuming you agreed to assist us in this endeavour. We aren't going to be able to keep things quiet much longer. Our rationale is thus- if they heard it from Ntisi with an assurance that a group have been assigned to deal with the matter, its far more reassuring than it getting out any other way. You may speak to her as you see fit, with the council's blessing.


Female Human (Bonuwat) Cleric 4

"If you intend to speak with her and are already expecting her in the morning, then there is no call for me to approach her," Tebati demurs. "Undoubtedly, she will be more at ease revealing what information she might have with those she knows and respects than to a stranger who shares neither her community nor her faith."

"Where do you intend to set Tabansi, to guard him? Where can he, in your opinion, be safe?" she asks Mitabu before returning her attention to the Zenj man across the table, slumping under the weight of the curse. "Have you a wife and family at home who will need to be seen to?"


Your Humble Narrator
Tebati wrote:

"If you intend to speak with her and are already expecting her in the morning, then there is no call for me to approach her," Tebati demurs. "Undoubtedly, she will be more at ease revealing what information she might have with those she knows and respects than to a stranger who shares neither her community nor her faith."

We intended for you to be present when we spoke to her in the morning, as I mentioned earlier. Tebati, i'd be most grateful if you would join us to speak with her on the morrow Mindra said politely, the hidden meaning behind her words obvious to Tebati as she glanced at the door Qhude had exited from.

Don't bring Qhude!

Tebati wrote:

"Where do you intend to set Tabansi, to guard him? Where can he, in your opinion, be safe?" she asks Mitabu before returning her attention to the Zenj man across the table, slumping under the weight of the curse. "Have you a wife and family at home who will need to be seen to?"

Mitabu replied quietly- The jail. No malice meant in it, but it keeps him safe. Tabansi, you have my word you'll be well treated. I'll have a man made available to fetch anything you need from the town.

Tabansi nodded his assent to Mitabu, apparently happy to trust the Mauxi. To Tebati, he mumbled no, no family Tebati... I've not yet been blessed.


Male Human Haunted Nature Oracle 4 (Ac 20 Cmd 20 Will+4 Ref+2 Fort+4)

"Poor Qhude. He does not realize he is always in the wilderness."

Ready to move on, at least I can't think of anything more to say.


Female Human (Bonuwat) Cleric 4
DM Alexander Kilcoyne wrote:
Tebati wrote:

"If you intend to speak with her and are already expecting her in the morning, then there is no call for me to approach her," Tebati demurs. "Undoubtedly, she will be more at ease revealing what information she might have with those she knows and respects than to a stranger who shares neither her community nor her faith."

We intended for you to be present when we spoke to her in the morning, as I mentioned earlier. Tebati, i'd be most grateful if you would join us to speak with her on the morrow Mindra said politely, the hidden meaning behind her words obvious to Tebati as she glanced at the door Qhude had exited from.

Don't bring Qhude!

"If you desire my presence," she acquiesces with a shrug, "then I will attend, but I cannot imagine what I can add to the conversation. Master Zesaste knows far more of the curse than I, as Mistress Mara does of the mysterious visitor, and if Tabansi's plight does not cause her to tell what she might know, Ansha is far more skilled than I at convincing people to speak when they intend to be silent."

Her eyes flash with umbrage when Mitabu advances the plan of locking Tabansi in jail until the matter is resolved, but if the head rancher doesn't object, it is not her place to do so on his behalf.


Male Human (Mwangi - Bas'o tribe) Barbarian (Brutal Pugilist archetype) 4

They just want to keep Qhude away so they can happily lie their asses off and not get called on it :P
Qhude's morning plans involve meeting with Cru-tho-ni-ax anyways.


Female Elf Wizard (Manipulator) 4

Ansha nods, sipping her wine. "If you'd like, I can make myself available for the meeting. I have to admit I'm curious about what she knows of this pilgrim that passed through." I can't imagine the Stag God's followers would be pushing back against human civilization's encroachments by supporting these attacks, but who knows?


Male Human Haunted Nature Oracle 4 (Ac 20 Cmd 20 Will+4 Ref+2 Fort+4)

"As would I. Hopefully she can tell us something of the pilgrim's plans."


Your Humble Narrator

Mindra nodded slowly.

You would both be welcome to join us.

AOB (Any other business) or shall I wrap up the evening in narrative? I think its high time we moved on.


Male Human Haunted Nature Oracle 4 (Ac 20 Cmd 20 Will+4 Ref+2 Fort+4)

Good to go
Jakob sips from a thick cup of strong coffee fortified with brandy.


Male Human (Ijo) Monk 4 (Zen Archer)

N'bellocq looks up from his re-cleaned plate the second piece of cake now gone, realizing the meeting is coming to an end. He mutters to those around him, "They could pay me in cake and I would kill two giant lizards."


Female Elf Wizard (Manipulator) 4

Ansha smiles at Mindra, finishing the last of her wine. "Sounds like a plan, then."

Ready to move on.


Your Humble Narrator

Farewells were exchanged and despite some tensions throughout the evening, the dinner ended on a positive note. Mindra is ever the gracious host and sees you all out and wishes you well- reminding Tebati, Jakob and Ansha to return a little before mid-day for the meeting with the Shamaness. With an amused smile, Mindra also gave N'bellocq a small bag with another helping of cake inside.

Now united just outside Freehold Ranch, the group minus Qhude...

Over to you.


Male Human (Mwangi - Bas'o tribe) Barbarian (Brutal Pugilist archetype) 4

Qhude is at Jeggare's camp if anyone wanted to regroup - and in the morning will stop in at the gnome's first thing.


Female Human (Bonuwat) Cleric 4

Of the whole evening, Tebati seemed only to really enjoy the fish course, but as she leans against Kieran's shoulder in the starlight, she lets the tension ebb out of her body. "One day we will attend a party that Qhude doesn't storm out of," she murmurs to him with a rueful smile.

Turning to Ansha with a bit of challenge in her eyes, she demands, "Why did you tell Tabansi he was not cursed? What if he had gone back out into the ranch tomorrow and been killed this time?"


Female Elf Wizard (Manipulator) 4

Ansha smiles in the twilight, replying easily, "I would have told Tabansi about it later. And possibly the guard captain--Mitabu, I think? But if the culprit or mastermind was in the room, I didn't want to let them know that their trick had been uncovered." The smile threatens to turn into a scowl as she continues, "I took a gamble by telling Zesaste about it when I couldn't identify the aura, and though he told us what I couldn't....Now he's gone and blabbed to the world about it. If there is a co-conspirator on the council, they know that we know now."


Male Half-Elf Fighter 2nd/Rogue 2nd
Tebati wrote:
Of the whole evening, Tebati seemed only to really enjoy the fish course, but as she leans against Kieran's shoulder in the starlight, she lets the tension ebb out of her body. "One day we will attend a party that Qhude doesn't storm out of," she murmurs to him with a rueful smile.

"One can always hope," Kieran replies teasingly as he gently caresses the woman's hair.

"And we know that they know that we know, so once again we are ahead in the game," the rogue quips with a shrug and without much seriousness, if any for that matter. "What does it matter now, Ansha? What is done, is done and since we cannot change it -that is, unless you have a spell for such a thing- all we can do now is simply keep it in mind and factor it into our plans."

He then adds with a smile, "This is the point in this... game when we plot and plan, is it not?"


Male Human Haunted Nature Oracle 4 (Ac 20 Cmd 20 Will+4 Ref+2 Fort+4)

"Either that or sleep." Jakoc answers Kieran. 'Allthough knowing that we know they know they might feel pressure to act more openly. If I were on the other side of this I would strike at the priestess now and take whatever information she has out of play. I am perhaps being paranoid but I wonder if visiting her this evening is out of the question?"

"We should also warn Qhude and Jeggere. Striking at us would also be a good play in this game."


Female Human (Bonuwat) Cleric 4
Kieran Markavien wrote:
He then adds with a smile, "This is the point in this... game when we plot and plan, is it not?"

"No sailor leaves port without charting a course," Tebati agrees, "but the wind and the waves often laugh at men's plans. We have no idea who has put such a curse on Tabansi or why. None of the council seem to be in a position to profit from his misfortune. If he is killed, his shares go to his brother; if he is forced to leave his occupation and retreat to the city, he can, like the innkeeper, retain his shares as personal wealth without having a hand in the daily business of the ranch. The culprit could be someone who wishes to see Freehold's prosperity falter, or it could be someone with a personal grudge against Tabansi which has nothing to do with the ranch." She looks at Jakob. "You are right in my eyes; we should go to Jeggare. He is a frequent traveler between here and Eleder; if there are those who wish harm on Freehold, he is likely to have heard tell of it."


Female Elf Wizard (Manipulator) 4
Kieran Markavien wrote:
"And we know that they know that we know, so once again we are ahead in the game," the rogue quips with a shrug and without much seriousness, if any for that matter. "What does it matter now, Ansha? What is done, is done and since we cannot change it -that is, unless you have a spell for such a thing- all we can do now is simply keep it in mind and factor it into our plans."

I asked him not to tell anyone about it, is the problem. Though at least he tried to cover for me. She smiles. "Not any more, though in other circumstances, I'm sure I could."

Kieran Markavien wrote:
He then adds with a smile, "This is the point in this... game when we plot and plan, is it not?"

I stopped? she quips to herself as the others weigh in on the matter at hand. "Only the council know that we know what we know, so it would definitely point an accusatory finger at them if the woman were to meet with an...accident. I don't think she is in any danger, and it is awfully late," she demurs. "I'll see what I can dig up tomorrow. Bringing Jeggare in on this can't hurt, though."


Male Human (Ijo) Monk 4 (Zen Archer)

"Seeing the crocodile coming does not make us safer. Knowing there is a threat, we should take measures for our own safety first. Stopping us will free whoever to continue their plans. I think I am with Qhude on this and that the camp might be a better place for us till this is resolved."


Female Human (Bonuwat) Cleric 4

Tebati, having looked forward to time in an inn for many long nights sleeping on the hard floor of a wagon, is in no hurry to vacate her comfortable room; having seen Ansha's accommodations, she is certain the elf will back her up on this and quirks an eyebrow in her direction. "If our culprit favors using wild beasts to cover his own murderous intentions, are we not more secure in town than without? An attack by ankylosaurus could be an unfortunate accident in camp; animals rampaging through an inn to maul us would draw more suspicion. But we must warn Jeggare of the possible danger and draw Qhude into our counsel before we make too many plans. Let's go quickly to the camp before they have settled in for the evening." She casts light on her holy symbol for the benefit of those without elven vision and heads toward the encampment.

I know AK's busy, so I'm taking the initiative to move us out to the caravan so Mark can jump back into the conversation. :)


Your Humble Narrator

Still debating whether to exchange the comfortable lodgings of the Lion's Maw for the simplicity of Jeggare's caravan camp, the group set out for the camp itself. They had not gotten far when Tabansi came into view, leant against one of the simple wooden houses. He looked worried still.

Shamaness Tebati, I would speak with you, alone if you please...


Female Human (Bonuwat) Cleric 4

Tebati frowns at the man's sudden and solitary appearance, and her hand goes halfway to where her weapon would be if she hadn't left it at the inn. "Tabansi, why are you out here alone? Where is Mitabu?"

Sense Motive on Tabansi's answer 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23


Your Humble Narrator

I told him I needed time to put my house in order. I don't mean to alarm you. I... I wanted to talk to you about something, away from the others...

Tebati:

He seems genuine.


Female Human (Bonuwat) Cleric 4

"Then he should have come with you, or sent a man to guard you." Tebati's concerns for Tabansi's safety are clearly unallayed. "At the Lion's Maw? We could speak privately in my room, and you would be in less danger than in the street."

If he won't agree to go back to the inn, I'll let the others weigh in on whether it's a good idea to split the party (further).


Your Humble Narrator

Tabansi nodded his assent and approached to fall in with the others.

Very well.


Male Human (Mwangi - Bas'o tribe) Barbarian (Brutal Pugilist archetype) 4

Qhude has by now finished his work on the antelope hide, and lies on his bedroll - eyes facing the sky and mind at thought of giant lizards, death and lies.

I don't have a problem with being on the sidelines for a while longer ... After all - my fault for storming out right ;)


Female Elf Wizard (Manipulator) 4

Though the interruption Tabansi provided prevented Ansha from voicing it, she did agree with Tebati's desire to stay safely (and more importantly, comfortably) in the inn that night and had taken a breath with which to launch into a supporting argument. Instead, she lets it out as a soft sigh as Tabansi and Tebati make noises about talking in private--away from Ansha's plotting ears. Great. And the rooms don't lend themselves to eavesdropping, if the halfling is to be believed. Surely she has something in the way of hidden passageways with which to eavesdrop upon her guests, she complained to herself.

As Tabansi falls in with the group on their way back to the Lion's Maw, she makes a point to feign a stumble and reach out to steady herself on his forearm. Beguiling Touch (DC15), 2HD limit.

"Such a gentleman," she remarks as she recovers from her feigned stumble, implying that he had caught her intentionally. Pausing a few moments, she asks him softly, "Say, would you mind if I were to join you and Tebati? Whatever you have for her ears is safe with mine--I am the model of discretion. And if it's important, it prevents the knowledge from being lost so easily with a single 'mishap'."

Diplomacy, if it's necessary: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14
Charisma check, if that's more appropriate: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13


Female Human (Bonuwat) Cleric 4

Perception 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Tebati can't hear what Ansha is murmuring in Tabansi's ear, but she glares at her nonetheless. The elf-woman's well-placed stumble was far too convenient. The Zenj rancher is in turmoil and is already being manipulated; the last thing he needs is to be caught in Ansha's web. She steps up on the far side of her and whispers sharply, "Has he not been toyed with enough by forces beyond his control without you working your wiles on him as well?"


Male Human Haunted Nature Oracle 4 (Ac 20 Cmd 20 Will+4 Ref+2 Fort+4)

"Come along everyone. I don't normally say this but it would be better to be inside."

No agenda at the moment. Just keeping my hand in til the DM returns.


Female Elf Wizard (Manipulator) 4

Bluff: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31

Ansha gives Tebati a confused look. "I...Pardon? I was simply thanking him for catching me."


Female Human (Bonuwat) Cleric 4

Tebati cocks a skeptical eyebrow. "I'm sure you were. Amazing how you never stumble in the vicinity of a poor, middle-aged woman."


Female Elf Wizard (Manipulator) 4

"I don't usually walk with poor, middle-aged women. What is this really about? Don't tell me you're jealous. I mean, if you want, I can stumble into your arms, too." A look of understanding crosses the elf's face as she gives Tebati a knowing smile. "Ohhh. Actually, now that I recall, you were paying an awful lot of attention to the head rancher at dinner. You're jealous!"

Her brows furrow as she continues, her tone questioning, "But you already have Kieran...?"


Female Human (Bonuwat) Cleric 4

She sighs with frustration. "Have it your way, then. He is undoubtedly as safe in your bed as in the jail. But he is a man, not a plaything, even if his great-grandchildren will be dead and gone before your beauty fades."


Female Elf Wizard (Manipulator) 4

"Who said anything about a bed?" Ansha asks, eyebrow raised and voice lowered.


Female Human (Bonuwat) Cleric 4

Tebati rolls her eyes and shakes her head. "Just don't break him -- his heart or his mind." She glances back at Kieran and smiles as she leans even closer to the elf to whisper in her ear.

Ansha:
"Just because a girl isn't looking to buy doesn't mean she can't admire the merchandise in the marketplace."

Her eyes twinkling, she falls back a few steps to return to Kieran's side, tangling her fingers with his.


Male Human Haunted Nature Oracle 4 (Ac 20 Cmd 20 Will+4 Ref+2 Fort+4)

To Tabansi, Kieran, and N'bellocq: "I, officially , have no idea what the two lovely women of our party were just takling about. I recommend, in the interests of continued tranquility and sanity, that you join me in this blessed ignorence."


Male Half-Elf Fighter 2nd/Rogue 2nd

Kieran looks sideways at Tebati with a smile as he feels the woman's fingers between his own. He then turns to Jakob. "Ignorance is bliss sort of thing? Where women are concerned, I suppose the saying holds true on more than one occasion. This could be one of those moments perhaps?" His tone has its usual mirthful quality as he pulls the priestess just a little closer.


Female Elf Wizard (Manipulator) 4

Ansha gives Tebati a wry smile and shrugs--it's not like she intended to do anything with the rancher besides invite herself to his tete-a-tete with Tebati. "Don't worry about that."


Female Human (Bonuwat) Cleric 4

Tebati succumbs willingly to the tug Kieran gives her, laying her head against his shoulder momentarily and breathing out a sigh. "Ansha," she smiles up at him wearily, "and her games. How quickly," she raises her voice to address the rest of the group, "do you think Qhude will want to set out after the great lizard? If we are to attend the meeting with the shamaness in the morning, ought we to be ready for the hunt immediately afterward? Or if we discover some clue, do we dare put off killing the beast while we investigate? The ankylosaurus may be a mere symptom, but even if Tabansi is not in the fields, it poses a danger to the cattle and the other men."


Male Human Haunted Nature Oracle 4 (Ac 20 Cmd 20 Will+4 Ref+2 Fort+4)

"I expect Qhude will be quite interested. I am of two minds about killing the animal. It might need to be done but if we can find out what drew it here and remove that lure It may well leave on its own. It may like the cattle but predators also like a quiet life. Being near people does not provide such."


Female Elf Wizard (Manipulator) 4

"If we find other clues, I think taking the time to follow up on them won't do any more damage than has already been done--and may better prepare us to take on this giant gecko. But we'll burn that bridge when we get to it, to quote a man I once knew," Ansha replies over her shoulder as she keeps pace at Tabansi's side.


Your Humble Narrator

DM Only:

Stop peeking in my DM only spoilers.

Tabansi seemed to shrug off Ansha's beguiling touch and politely declined her offer as the group made it into the Lion's Maw. The common room was fit to burst with patrons and the

I'm sorry Ansha, its something i'd rather only share with the shamaness.

Once inside Tebati's room and alone, Tabansi spoke quietly to her, away from prying ears...

Tebati:

The Zenj man blushed a little crimson as he spoke, not meeting your eyes and seeming very ashamed.

I'd like it if you kept this as quiet as possible... A man has needs. and i've no woman.. and some of Bellis' girls, they are happy to help a man... for coin... when you asked if i'd had contact with anybody... I could hardly say it in front of everybody...

I'll have a post up for Qhude sometime today or tomorrow. Whats everyone else up to in the inn?


Male Human Haunted Nature Oracle 4 (Ac 20 Cmd 20 Will+4 Ref+2 Fort+4)

Jakob intends to get some sleep but is open to suggestions if the others want to cram some more into the day.

2,301 to 2,350 of 3,741 << first < prev | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM AK's Sargavan Saga All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.