Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


DM Alexander Kilcoyne's Kingmaker PBP- Chapter 2 (Inactive)

Game Master Alexander Kilcoyne

"We are essentially pawns in a larger game - what we have to find out is who it is that are making the moves, and what we can do to become masters of our own destiny."

Spymaster Casimir, Aldori Duellist & Statkari


401 to 450 of 4,585 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

Male Dhampir Cleric (Undead Lord) 1 -- HP 10 : AC 19 CMD 13 TAC 12 FAC 17 : sickle+1; 1d6+1 :: F+3 R+2 W+6 : INIT+2 Perc+7 CMB+1

"I think that went well. Kalev, Malthir, do you two burly gentlemen mind carrying Old Crackjaw's corpse out?"


Duke of Kardas, First Sword of Iomedae HP:76 AC:27 F:+14, R:+8, W:+12 CMD:23/24 P:-1 Init:+0 AOO:+16

There is no anger or derision in Malthir's voice as he starts, just the steady voice of one who believes he must face another evil in this world...

Ilya, I don't understand how you can think that this "negotiation" went well? We fought a giant turtle for this cave only to give it up for evil creatures to use it for their lair? That is what the pack leader wants. Imagine what damage they can do to farms and our people so close to our realm, they probably eat hundreds of pounds of food each day!
Malthir draws out his blade, We don't negotiate with evil, unless there is a greater good to be had, if you can tell me what that is I will listen, if not we go out to destroy these beasts once and for all and end the danger they would pose to our people in the future.


Male Dhampir Cleric (Undead Lord) 1 -- HP 10 : AC 19 CMD 13 TAC 12 FAC 17 : sickle+1; 1d6+1 :: F+3 R+2 W+6 : INIT+2 Perc+7 CMB+1
Malthir Al Dagon wrote:

There is no anger or derision in Malthir's voice as he starts, just the steady voice of one who believes he must face another evil in this world...

Ilya, I don't understand how you can think that this "negotiation" went well? We fought a giant turtle for this cave only to give it up for evil creatures to use it for their lair? That is what the pack leader wants. Imagine what damage they can do to farms and our people so close to our realm, they probably eat hundreds of pounds of food each day!
Malthir draws out his blade, We don't negotiate with evil, unless there is a greater good to be had, if you can tell me what that is I will listen, if not we go out to destroy these beasts once and for all and end the danger they would pose to our people in the future.

Ilya gets up close to Malthir and whispers in his ear. "Would you fight them now, when they are alert and ready? Or wait a few hours and attack them after they are in a gluttonous stupor? I would prefer to attack when they are off-guard and with a heavy belly to slow them."


HP: 39/60 AC: 22, T:13, FF:21, CMD:16. Fort:+5, Ref:+5, Will:+8(+7). Per:+14, Init:+0, AoO:+8

Hearing Ilya's whispers, she interjects in a hushed tone of her own, "If we agree to leave them in peace, coming back a few hours later to take advantage of their trust does not sit well with me, who would be prepared to deal with us fairly in the future if we are willing to break our agreements so readily?"

"I say we either we fight them now, or we make our peace with them, but whatever we decide should be the end of it unless they take action against us our our people."


Duke of Kardas, First Sword of Iomedae HP:76 AC:27 F:+14, R:+8, W:+12 CMD:23/24 P:-1 Init:+0 AOO:+16

Malthir spends a moment considering Ilya's words, not the type for deception before saying, Well what do the rest of you think? Fight the evil or talk to it?
Fenna speaks up and Malthir nods...


hp 48/66, AC 26/17/20, CMD 23/24, F: +8, R: +11, W: +7, init: +5, per: +10 Human Bard 6/Fighter 2

I'm up for a bit of excitement. Especially now that we have a few moments to prepare.


Male (HP 44/71, AC- 23 T- 15 FF- 18 CMD- 28, F +11, R +10, W +6, P +15*, In +3*, AOO +17) Half-orc Ranger (Guide) 7/Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 1

I'm also up for a fight, Kalev whispers as he unstops a potion of Enlarge and gets ready to drink it. Just say the word...


Duke of Kardas, First Sword of Iomedae HP:76 AC:27 F:+14, R:+8, W:+12 CMD:23/24 P:-1 Init:+0 AOO:+16

Ilya, excellent thought to buy us time to prepare. We go out to kill these beasts and end their scourge from this world. Fenna, perhaps 3 shields of faith to bolster our protections on the front line?Then we go unless anyone else wants to set up a protection of their own?


hp 48/66, AC 26/17/20, CMD 23/24, F: +8, R: +11, W: +7, init: +5, per: +10 Human Bard 6/Fighter 2

Casimir pulls out a potion of protection from evil, also prepared to gulp it down.

Sounds about right. Don't forget Ilya's spells of invisibility.


Male Dhampir Cleric (Undead Lord) 1 -- HP 10 : AC 19 CMD 13 TAC 12 FAC 17 : sickle+1; 1d6+1 :: F+3 R+2 W+6 : INIT+2 Perc+7 CMB+1

Ilya turns to the gnomish oracle, "I am one for keeping my word and my word alone, Fenna. We agreed with the worgs to leave in peace. I said nothing about not coming back." He gives her a wink. "Besides, how many potential future lives will we save through our actions here today? An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure."

"I suggest that Fenna and myself enter the cave first. I will cast invisibility on both of us and mage armor on myself. At our signal, which will likely be the sound of us casting spells, everyone else can rush into the cave and begin the dirty work. Fenna, I was thinking that we could both cast color spray as we did with Old Crackjaw. Between the two of us we should incapacitate nearly all of them and leave them open to mercy killings from the warriors. Any thoughts?"


Duke of Kardas, First Sword of Iomedae HP:76 AC:27 F:+14, R:+8, W:+12 CMD:23/24 P:-1 Init:+0 AOO:+16
Ilya Shukhov wrote:

Ilya turns to the gnomish oracle, "I am one for keeping my word and my word alone, Fenna. We agreed with the worgs to leave in peace. I said nothing about not coming back." He gives her a wink. "Besides, how many potential future lives will we save through our actions here today? An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure."

"I suggest that Fenna and myself enter the cave first. I will cast invisibility on both of us and mage armor on myself. At our signal, which will likely be the sound of us casting spells, everyone else can rush into the cave and begin the dirty work. Fenna, I was thinking that we could both cast color spray as we did with Old Crackjaw. Between the two of us we should incapacitate nearly all of them and leave them open to mercy killings from the warriors. Any thoughts?"

Ily, I believe the vote was for attacking them now. I don't like the idea if leaving and coming back in case they get wind of what we might be planning and move on. We were just waiting for Fenna and you to get up yor defensive spells before heading up and out to face them.

BTW the cave is down a long trail into this bowl of a cave here the pool is. We wouldn't be able to come back and enact your plan because it would take us a number of rounds to get back down into here and you would be fighting them alone for a long time.


HP: 39/60 AC: 22, T:13, FF:21, CMD:16. Fort:+5, Ref:+5, Will:+8(+7). Per:+14, Init:+0, AoO:+8

The gnome gives Ilya a smile, "I don't recall seeing you wear any pentacles, my friend," she comments, a hint of mischief appearing briefly in her eyes, before they resume their usual passiveness.

"Might the soldier lend his steadfast shield to our cause," She prays, laying her hands on Kalev, Casimir and Malthir.

Shield of faith on each.


Male (HP 44/71, AC- 23 T- 15 FF- 18 CMD- 28, F +11, R +10, W +6, P +15*, In +3*, AOO +17) Half-orc Ranger (Guide) 7/Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 1

Also, if these Worgs are as good hunters as their wolf cousins, they'd sniff you out in a second, so fear that invisibility would do little to protect you.

When it seems we are ready to attack the wolves, Kalev will drink his potion of Enlarge


Your Humble Narrator

So emerging out from the cave to attack? Sorry for radio silence, have a progress report due in a couple of days and an assessment after that but by the 17th I should be back to normal posting rate.


Duke of Kardas, First Sword of Iomedae HP:76 AC:27 F:+14, R:+8, W:+12 CMD:23/24 P:-1 Init:+0 AOO:+16
DM Alexander Kilcoyne wrote:
So emerging out from the cave to attack? Sorry for radio silence, have a progress report due in a couple of days and an assessment after that but by the 17th I should be back to normal posting rate.

Yes, Kalev and I leading the way with Cas and Fenna right behind us followed by Ilya. I would imagine that Ilya has at least some of his protective spells up or maybe even invisibility?


hp 48/66, AC 26/17/20, CMD 23/24, F: +8, R: +11, W: +7, init: +5, per: +10 Human Bard 6/Fighter 2

Cas will drink his potion of PfE and then cast Vanish on himself right before we move out.


HP: 39/60 AC: 22, T:13, FF:21, CMD:16. Fort:+5, Ref:+5, Will:+8(+7). Per:+14, Init:+0, AoO:+8
Casimir wrote:
Cas will drink his potion of PfE and then cast Vanish on himself right before we move out.

The Protection from Evil won't stack with the Shield of Faith.


hp 48/66, AC 26/17/20, CMD 23/24, F: +8, R: +11, W: +7, init: +5, per: +10 Human Bard 6/Fighter 2

Alrighty...Cas saves his potion for another day. Thank you, all-knowing oracle.


Your Humble Narrator

The group emerge from the caves, spoiling for a fight. Casimr's invisibility has almost worn off by the time the group have ascended the narrow trail... But you find no Worg's waiting for you. Your vision is limited by your magical light sources and Kalev's darkvision, but they don't seem to be in sight...

Kalev is enlarged by this point.


Duke of Kardas, First Sword of Iomedae HP:76 AC:27 F:+14, R:+8, W:+12 CMD:23/24 P:-1 Init:+0 AOO:+16

Gods...I guess we do this the hard way, Kalev, can you track them?


hp 48/66, AC 26/17/20, CMD 23/24, F: +8, R: +11, W: +7, init: +5, per: +10 Human Bard 6/Fighter 2

Doubting that the worgs have given up so easily, Casimir spies the surrounding area and looks for signs of an ambush. Knowing that his invisibility is almost gone, he also looks for a good position to be in when he appears again. He grips the hilt of his Aldori Blade firmly, his muscles tense and ready.


Your Humble Narrator

Casimir looks about warily, and crouches down behind a small rock to attempt to gain some cover. A few moments pass, and nothing happens...


Male Dhampir Cleric (Undead Lord) 1 -- HP 10 : AC 19 CMD 13 TAC 12 FAC 17 : sickle+1; 1d6+1 :: F+3 R+2 W+6 : INIT+2 Perc+7 CMB+1

Ilya brings his familiar onto his arm. "Lola, we have some lupine pests that need to be located. They shouldn't be far."

"Two mi-"

"Top priority, please." The elven wizard interjects their usual bargaining. "We can discuss compensation after deescalation."

The raven nods and takes flight.

Run speed 160ft. Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26


Your Humble Narrator

Lola has no darkvision and your out in the dead of night...


Male Dhampir Cleric (Undead Lord) 1 -- HP 10 : AC 19 CMD 13 TAC 12 FAC 17 : sickle+1; 1d6+1 :: F+3 R+2 W+6 : INIT+2 Perc+7 CMB+1
DM Alexander Kilcoyne wrote:
Lola has no darkvision and your out in the dead of night...

I wasn't aware of the time of day. My bad. Everyone please ignore Lola going out to scout.

Ilya peers into the darkness, squinting in vain. He whispers to his companions, "Even my eyes cannot see anything in this darkness. Should we create some light?"


hp 48/66, AC 26/17/20, CMD 23/24, F: +8, R: +11, W: +7, init: +5, per: +10 Human Bard 6/Fighter 2

Either they are on to us and are waiting in ambush, or they have left and are running through the dark. Either way, the night and the open play to their strengths. I say we retreat to the cave, where the narrow entrance can be used to prevent them from surrounding us. If they don't come in the night, we will track them by dawn.


Duke of Kardas, First Sword of Iomedae HP:76 AC:27 F:+14, R:+8, W:+12 CMD:23/24 P:-1 Init:+0 AOO:+16
Casimir wrote:
Either they are on to us and are waiting in ambush, or they have left and are running through the dark. Either way, the night and the open play to their strengths. I say we retreat to the cave, where the narrow entrance can be used to prevent them from surrounding us. If they don't come in the night, we will track them by dawn.

Agreed, but if we are going to wait in the entrance then we'd better gather our horses from the hiding place in case the Worgs get wind of them. :)


Your Humble Narrator

The horses are gathered to the cave, having thankfully not been found and eaten by the Worgs. Kalev looks for tracks and notes that they fled the area in a great hurry for some reason...

Perception checks from everyone please...


Duke of Kardas, First Sword of Iomedae HP:76 AC:27 F:+14, R:+8, W:+12 CMD:23/24 P:-1 Init:+0 AOO:+16

perception 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11


HP: 39/60 AC: 22, T:13, FF:21, CMD:16. Fort:+5, Ref:+5, Will:+8(+7). Per:+14, Init:+0, AoO:+8

Perception 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 15 = 22

They were clearly frightened off by the mere possibility of fighting us! Why are you looking behind me like that?


hp 48/66, AC 26/17/20, CMD 23/24, F: +8, R: +11, W: +7, init: +5, per: +10 Human Bard 6/Fighter 2

*Small puffs of dust whirl about as the ancient red dragon touches down and snorts delightedly in appreciation of its upcoming midnight snack.*


hp 48/66, AC 26/17/20, CMD 23/24, F: +8, R: +11, W: +7, init: +5, per: +10 Human Bard 6/Fighter 2

Oh, and...perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21


Male Dhampir Cleric (Undead Lord) 1 -- HP 10 : AC 19 CMD 13 TAC 12 FAC 17 : sickle+1; 1d6+1 :: F+3 R+2 W+6 : INIT+2 Perc+7 CMB+1

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17


Male (HP 44/71, AC- 23 T- 15 FF- 18 CMD- 28, F +11, R +10, W +6, P +15*, In +3*, AOO +17) Half-orc Ranger (Guide) 7/Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 1

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22


Your Humble Narrator

1d20 + 7 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 6 = 18

Casimir, Fenna and Kalev all hear a whisper of movement several dozen feet above the group. Glancing up, the trio can make out a rapidly descending, large flying creature heading straight for them...

Surprise Round Initiative

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 Kalev
1d20 ⇒ 2 Fenna
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 Casimir
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 ???

Ordered Initiative-

Flying Creature- 12
Casimir- 12
Kalev- 7
Fenna- 2

1d5 ⇒ 5

A dark blue dragon descends from the night sky, as big as an Ogre. Roaring its challenge it speeds towards Malthir, jaws open wide to reveal massive, deadly looking teeth, that plunge through Malthir's fine armour and leave deep gouges on the flesh of the man beneath. Malthir is lifted bodily into the air in the jaws of the dragon...

1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26 Hit
2d6 + 4 ⇒ (3, 5) + 4 = 12 Damage
1d20 + 16 ⇒ (10) + 16 = 26 CMD Success

Malthir, you are being grappled...


hp 48/66, AC 26/17/20, CMD 23/24, F: +8, R: +11, W: +7, init: +5, per: +10 Human Bard 6/Fighter 2

Seeing the dragon about to fly off with Malthir, Casimir does the only thing he can think of to help the paladin.

Slippery Steps, he calls out and immediately, Malthir's armor is covered in a thick layer of slick grease.

A dragon? Here? I had heard the rumors, but I never suspected to see one so close to Swordhaven.

Knowledge (Arcana) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20


Duke of Kardas, First Sword of Iomedae HP:76 AC:27 F:+14, R:+8, W:+12 CMD:23/24 P:-1 Init:+0 AOO:+16

I assume I can't speak in the surprise round since I was caught unaware other than to scream like a girl?


Your Humble Narrator
Malthir Al Dagon wrote:
I assume I can't speak in the surprise round since I was caught unaware other than to scream like a girl?

Preeetty much...

Knowledge Arcana or Nature DC16:

This creature is not a true dragon, but it is deadly nonetheless- it is a Wyvern. They tend to prefer to fight first and parley later, and are not particularily bright.

Knowledge Arcana or Nature DC21:

Their tail has a vicious poison that can often prove lethal, and is incredibly tenacious. Cure= Two consecutive saves...


HP: 39/60 AC: 22, T:13, FF:21, CMD:16. Fort:+5, Ref:+5, Will:+8(+7). Per:+14, Init:+0, AoO:+8

Knowledge(Arcana) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Knowledge(Nature) 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13


hp 48/66, AC 26/17/20, CMD 23/24, F: +8, R: +11, W: +7, init: +5, per: +10 Human Bard 6/Fighter 2

After the first few seconds of frantic struggle in the dark, realization stirs in the back of Casimir's combat-charged mind.

That's no dragon - it's a Wyvern! Careful though - it is almost as deadly! Diplomacy won't help us here.


Male (HP 44/71, AC- 23 T- 15 FF- 18 CMD- 28, F +11, R +10, W +6, P +15*, In +3*, AOO +17) Half-orc Ranger (Guide) 7/Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 1

Knowledge Nature: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Kalev, seeing Malthir in danger, springs forward, muscles in his legs propelling him towards the dragonic creature and swings his axe in a powerful arch.

Attack (Charge, Ranger's Focus, Power Attack): 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 9 + 2 + 2 - 2 = 23
Damage: 1d12 + 7 + 2 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 2 + 6 = 17

The axe cuts into the beast's flank, spraying blood to all sides.

AC: 21, 19 when charging.


Your Humble Narrator

As Kalev rushes in the dragon lashes out with its tail, the stinger on the end of it piercing Kalev in the neck as the tail batters him. The blow does not stop Kalev's charge however, and the dragon lets out a muffled roar of pain, Malthir's bulk in its mouth preventing the sound from being as loud and awe inspiring as it usually is...

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Kalev please make a fortitude save vs poison...


Male (HP 44/71, AC- 23 T- 15 FF- 18 CMD- 28, F +11, R +10, W +6, P +15*, In +3*, AOO +17) Half-orc Ranger (Guide) 7/Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 1
DM Alexander Kilcoyne wrote:

As Kalev rushes in the dragon lashes out with its tail, the stinger on the end of it piercing Kalev in the neck as the tail batters him. The blow does not stop Kalev's charge however, and the dragon lets out a muffled roar of pain, Malthir's bulk in its mouth preventing the sound from being as loud and awe inspiring as it usually is...

1d20+8
1d6+4

Kalev please make a fortitude save vs poison...

Fort Save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


Your Humble Narrator

Kalev:

You feel your veins turn to ice as your body immediately feels the effects of the powerful poison flowing through your body. As you strike the blow with your axe, you stagger backwards a little afterwards, just barely fighting off the poison flowing through you.

You JUST met the DC :)

Fenna's up. Malthir is in the mouth of the dragon and Kalev has just hacked into its flank.


HP: 39/60 AC: 22, T:13, FF:21, CMD:16. Fort:+5, Ref:+5, Will:+8(+7). Per:+14, Init:+0, AoO:+8

"Hold!" Fenna calls, "do not threaten the thing further until it has chance to drop Malthir."

"Let this beast open its mind to the truth of the Scholar's insights." she prays in Azlanti, bringing up a complex pattern of heavenly light around the Wyvern's head.

Hypnotic pattern high enough to catch just the Wyvern and Malthir. DC 18

Oh, and in case it's necessary despite Awesome Display, 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 4) + 4 = 10 HD


Your Humble Narrator

Malthir's in his RL game so i'll roll will for him.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18 Pass...

Wyvern Will-

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17 Fail...

A pattern of bright lights emanate from in the air by the Wyvern's head. The wyvern begins to watch the patterns, utterly enraptured by the lights and colours. Malthir is just barely able to turn his gaze away as he is released as the wyvern's jaw slacks open...

Out of initiative until someone does something to threaten the Wyvern...


Duke of Kardas, First Sword of Iomedae HP:76 AC:27 F:+14, R:+8, W:+12 CMD:23/24 P:-1 Init:+0 AOO:+16

I will take that roll, just starting my game in 5.
What now Fenna, try to use your color spray on it? A large predator such as this should not be allowed to roam our kingdom freely. What else can you tell us about it Cas? Does it breath fire or cast spells?


hp 48/66, AC 26/17/20, CMD 23/24, F: +8, R: +11, W: +7, init: +5, per: +10 Human Bard 6/Fighter 2

Great work, Fenna. You have bought us valuable moments to prepare. Kalev, Malthir, let us circle the beast and come at it from all sides at once. Ilya, can you cast web to hold it in place? Everyone wait until we are in position before attacking and drink your antitoxins if you have them, that stinger looks deadly.

Casimir pulls out his own vial of antitoxin and quickly gulps it down, then carefully moves to the side of Kalev and produces the wand of healing. A quick word and gesture sends healing energy into the half-orc ranger.

Healing - 1 CLW charge 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 hp back

He then steps back around the hypnotized wyvern, getting ready to charge at it.

Cas will move into flanking position, cast grease on his own armor, activate Inspire Courage, then charge the wyvern on the same initiative count as Malthir and Kalev, as soon as Ilya casts web on it. I assume Maladin heals himself, possibly with aid from Fenna, otherwise, he also gets a few wacks with the healstick.


HP: 39/60 AC: 22, T:13, FF:21, CMD:16. Fort:+5, Ref:+5, Will:+8(+7). Per:+14, Init:+0, AoO:+8

Fenna continues to stare up towards the patter she brought into being, and her voice is tinged with the effort of the focus, "we will have little time once I release this spell, so relying on a colour spray may prove too risky, I suggest following Casimir's advice and I shall call upon Aroden's aid to keep you all in the fight."

There will be 2 rounds in which Fenna can cast, so once we're ready she can cast cure light wounds on Malthir, and possibly shield of faith on someone too.


hp 48/66, AC 26/17/20, CMD 23/24, F: +8, R: +11, W: +7, init: +5, per: +10 Human Bard 6/Fighter 2

I suggest the Shield of Faith for Kalev - he has the lowest AC and his armor is not greased, making him more vulnerable to grabbles if he is hit.

401 to 450 of 4,585 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Alexander Kilcoyne's Kingmaker PBP- Chapter 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.