Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

DM Alexander Kilcoyne's Kingmaker PBP- Chapter 2 (Inactive)

Game Master Alexander Kilcoyne

"We are essentially pawns in a larger game - what we have to find out is who it is that are making the moves, and what we can do to become masters of our own destiny."

Spymaster Casimir, Aldori Duellist & Statkari


451 to 500 of 4,585 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

Male (HP 66/71, AC- 23 T- 15 FF- 18 CMD- 28, F +11, R +10, W +6, P +15*, In +3*, AOO +17) Half-orc Ranger (Guide) 7/Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 1
Casimir wrote:
I suggest the Shield of Faith for Kalev - he has the lowest AC and his armor is not greased, making him more vulnerable to grabbles if he is hit.

I already have Shield of Faith. Alex said the spell from before the worgs is still in effect (but not the enlarge). Other than that, sounds like a good plan.


hp 65/66, AC 26/17/20, CMD 23/24, F: +8, R: +11, W: +7, init: +5, per: +10 Human Bard 6/Fighter 2

So it took us less than four minutes to reach the horses? Well, if the GM says so, I'm not complaining. SoF is active on all three of us then, I guess - and Fenna and Ilya are still invisible?


Your Humble Narrator

I effectively have the Wyvern on a delay so the moment it is first attacked or effected it will retaliate. But effectively each of you have several rounds to ready yourselves, except Fenna who is correct in the assessment that she has two. Approaching the Wyvern with weapons drawn will break the fascinate effect, and it will take an AOO on the first person to rush at it.

While you can set yourselves up on opposite sides from the creature at a distance, moving into flanking position right next to it is enough to break the fascinate effect. Remember web needs to be able to be fixed and theres nothing above the ground to anchor it to.

I don't recall anyone actualy casting Invisibility, I only saw a suggestion for it. I can't rely on implied information :).


hp 65/66, AC 26/17/20, CMD 23/24, F: +8, R: +11, W: +7, init: +5, per: +10 Human Bard 6/Fighter 2

So, to clarify:

- We can maneuver into position to charge without breaking the spell.
- First person to charge draws an AoO and a counter-attack (any volunteers?). If we all charge at the same time, I guess DM AK gets to distribute those attacks to whomever of us he pleases.
- Ilya can't web the thing because it is flying - if we get it on the ground, different story (but then we will probably be in melee with it).

Anyone else have any suggestions? Otherwise, the thing to do must be to roll some healing for Maladin and then attack rolls for the three warriors.


Your Humble Narrator

Actually he can't web it because you need to be able to attach the webs from the ground and up to something (see the part on the web spell about anchoring it to diametrically opposed points etc- you can tell that spell was from an earlier edition can't you...)- for example when he webbed the trapper he was able to have the web going from some high branches down to the ground (also the radius is significantly greater than the Wyvern so you may do more harm than good). Other than that yup, pretty much :).

You've bought yourselves time to heal and buff, or run like girlies ;).


Duke of Kardas, First Sword of Iomedae HP:76 AC:27 F:+14, R:+8, W:+12 CMD:23/24 P:-1 Init:+0 AOO:+16

Malthir swift action heals himself,
I will take my antitoxin and charge it, drawing the attack.
Ilya and Fenna, use your tanglefoot bags on it right after that. It should hopefully stop it from flying away. Casimir and Kalev, join the fight right after the bags hit and hopefully it will be locked in on me.
Malthir drops his shield, knowing it will be of limited use against the grapple, AC is now 21.
Lay on Hands 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (4, 5) + 1 = 10


hp 65/66, AC 26/17/20, CMD 23/24, F: +8, R: +11, W: +7, init: +5, per: +10 Human Bard 6/Fighter 2

Mal, remember that you are still greased and therefor have +10 vs grapple. That should be the least of your worries. So you may want to keep your shield. Casimir also takes a few seconds to activate his True Strike ability right before charging.


Duke of Kardas, First Sword of Iomedae HP:76 AC:27 F:+14, R:+8, W:+12 CMD:23/24 P:-1 Init:+0 AOO:+16
Casimir wrote:
Mal, remember that you are still greased and therefor have +10 vs grapple. That should be the least of your worries. Casimir also takes a few seconds to activate his True Strike ability right before charging.

With its plus to hit and its grab the shield makes little difference and none to my CMD. I would rather 2 hand attack it and hopefully we can drop it before it kills me. We will find out :)


Male (HP 66/71, AC- 23 T- 15 FF- 18 CMD- 28, F +11, R +10, W +6, P +15*, In +3*, AOO +17) Half-orc Ranger (Guide) 7/Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 1

Kalev drinks his anti-toxin and his potion of Cure Serious Wounds (3d8 + 5 ⇒ (8, 5, 1) + 5 = 19) and readies to charge.


Male (HP 66/71, AC- 23 T- 15 FF- 18 CMD- 28, F +11, R +10, W +6, P +15*, In +3*, AOO +17) Half-orc Ranger (Guide) 7/Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 1

The damage must have been left over from earlier, so not drinking that potion after all.


hp 65/66, AC 26/17/20, CMD 23/24, F: +8, R: +11, W: +7, init: +5, per: +10 Human Bard 6/Fighter 2

I think we are all set - Malthir, charge whenever you are ready.


Your Humble Narrator

Maladin's charge to resolve, then i'll put an init order back up.


Duke of Kardas, First Sword of Iomedae HP:76 AC:27 F:+14, R:+8, W:+12 CMD:23/24 P:-1 Init:+0 AOO:+16

Malthis drinks his potion of enlarge and then charges the beast holding onto his sword in two hands so he is next to it.
For Kardas, for Iomedae, for the Guardians!
7+1+1+10=+19CMB 10+7+1+1-1+10=28CMD
+1 longsword pwr atk 1d20 + 8 + 1 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 1 - 1 + 2 = 21 dam 2d6 + 6 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (6, 5) + 6 + 6 + 1 = 24


Your Humble Narrator

Enlarged, Malthir is able to strike at the wyvern without it getting a free tail swipe on him. Roaring in pain as the illusionary colours fade only to be replaced by blinding pain from a massive sword blow, the Wyvern turns its full attention on the Baron of Kardas, lashing out at him with its tail, teeth and wings. Every blow hits, but most are held in check by Malthir's full plate armour.

Sting-
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14 Miss
1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Bite-
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13 Miss
2d6 + 4 ⇒ (2, 2) + 4 = 8

Wing 1-
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14 Miss
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Wing 2-
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20 Hit
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Over to the rest of you... Beastie still has an least one AOO handy... Don't mind which order you act in as long as Malthir goes last...


hp 65/66, AC 26/17/20, CMD 23/24, F: +8, R: +11, W: +7, init: +5, per: +10 Human Bard 6/Fighter 2

Fenna and Ilya, do your thing. Then I'll charge to draw the AoO and then Kalev.


HP: 57/60 AC: 22, T:13, FF:21, CMD:16. Fort:+5, Ref:+5, Will:+8. Per:+14, Init:+0, AoO:+8

Fenna moves alongside Malthir, just outside of the dragon-kin's reach, and intones a prayer, "Let the Artist's work overwhelm this beast's senses."

Holding out a hand, swirls of colour extend outwards, past Malthir and flowing over the wyvern.

colour spray.


Your Humble Narrator

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

I need to start giving my monsters Improved Iron Will if i'm going to keep rolling like this for their will saves heh... Still we're starting to reach the numbers of HD for even awesome displayed colour sprays to begin having less effect...

The wyvern succumbs to Fenna's magic like many before it, falling unconcious from the wave of colours produced by the Gnome...

DM Only:

2d4 ⇒ (4, 2) = 6


HP: 57/60 AC: 22, T:13, FF:21, CMD:16. Fort:+5, Ref:+5, Will:+8. Per:+14, Init:+0, AoO:+8
DM Alexander Kilcoyne wrote:

Still we're starting to reach the numbers of HD for even awesome displayed colour sprays to begin having less effect...

The wyvern succumbs to Fenna's magic like many before it, falling unconcious from the wave of colours produced by the Gnome...

I thought we already had. Somehow I got the idea Wyverns had 9 HD.


hp 65/66, AC 26/17/20, CMD 23/24, F: +8, R: +11, W: +7, init: +5, per: +10 Human Bard 6/Fighter 2

Casimir relaxes the grip on his blade and lowers it, exhaling in what almost sounds like a sigh.

Really, Fenna....I'm starting to wonder why I even bother to bring this thing, he says to the tiny gnomish woman, gesturing with his sword towards the unconscious monster.

He walks slowly to the outstretched form and grips the hilt again with both hands before bringing the edge down on the long neck of the beast.

Damage roll 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Damage roll 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

As the blood spurts from the severed arteries, Casimir turns to the others and grins. Now I remember.


Your Humble Narrator

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

Incredibly, the Wyvern's neck survives the first massive blow from the sword, and the creature awakens, its eyes hinting at the incredible pain it must be in- but unable to move yet from Fenna's magic...

Its still stunned...


hp 65/66, AC 26/17/20, CMD 23/24, F: +8, R: +11, W: +7, init: +5, per: +10 Human Bard 6/Fighter 2

In a moment of stunned silence, Casimir looks from his blade to the gravely wounded wyvern. Then he takes a deep breath and brings down the blade again, swinging hard and letting his magical energy flow for extra damage.

Two-handed pwr att + Arcane Strike:
Attack roll 1d20 + 11 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 11 + 1 = 23
Damage roll 1d8 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 1 = 11


HP: 57/60 AC: 22, T:13, FF:21, CMD:16. Fort:+5, Ref:+5, Will:+8. Per:+14, Init:+0, AoO:+8

Fenna offers Casimir a small shrug in response to his comment, but begins to show more concern as the creature survives the first blow and its eyes flicker open.


Your Humble Narrator

With a final blow, Casimir slays the dragon. Silence once more descends over the area as the dead silence of the midnight hour continues...

400XP each.


Male (HP 66/71, AC- 23 T- 15 FF- 18 CMD- 28, F +11, R +10, W +6, P +15*, In +3*, AOO +17) Half-orc Ranger (Guide) 7/Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 1

I still wonder why you bring it, Cas, Kalev says with a wink. You failed to kill a sleeping foe in one swing..., patting his greataxe's shaft. I say with take the head of this beast with us. It would be a fine trophy for the castle, and the news of us defeating a "dragon" would serve well to raise morale.


hp 65/66, AC 26/17/20, CMD 23/24, F: +8, R: +11, W: +7, init: +5, per: +10 Human Bard 6/Fighter 2

Aye, the sheer toughness of these Greenbelt beasts never ceases to amaze me. I should have known that with a neck like a log, I should have left the job to you and you wood-chopping axe.

As Kalev steps up to finish removing the wyvern's head from the body, Casimir wipes his silvery blade clean. Jest aside, we were fortunate that Fenna's magic brought it low. It is a fearsome beast, and could have wounded us gravely before we killed it. No wonder the worgs turned tail and fled. I say we get back into the cave and rest up, and then track them down at first light.


Your Humble Narrator

Sheltering again in Old Crackjaws fishing hole, the rest of the night is peaceful enough, out by the shore of the tuskwater. Having explored this hex, your options are to either-

1. Follow the river east and explore the hext hex along in the hope of finding a bridge to take you back to the northern Greenbelt towards Swordhaven.

2. Head south-west along the shores of the Tuskwater, likely heading towards the Mud Bowl the Old Beldame mentioned.

3. Head south-east into the hilly terrain leading deeper into the Kamelands.

4. Follow dem Worgs!

As Fenna prepares her spells at night, she has not yet refreshed spells after last nights shenanigans. Also your not far from levelling now right?


Duke of Kardas, First Sword of Iomedae HP:76 AC:27 F:+14, R:+8, W:+12 CMD:23/24 P:-1 Init:+0 AOO:+16
DM Alexander Kilcoyne wrote:

Sheltering again in Old Crackjaws fishing hole, the rest of the night is peaceful enough, out by the shore of the tuskwater. Having explored this hex, your options are to either-

1. Follow the river east and explore the hext hex along in the hope of finding a bridge to take you back to the northern Greenbelt towards Swordhaven.

2. Head south-west along the shores of the Tuskwater, likely heading towards the Mud Bowl the Old Beldame mentioned.

3. Head south-east into the hilly terrain leading deeper into the Kamelands.

4. Follow dem Worgs!

As Fenna prepares her spells at night, she has not yet refreshed spells after last nights shenanigans. Also your not far from levelling now right?

Vote for following the worgs so they can't cause any additional trouble. We are about 200xp away from leveling. Still can't figure out my 5th level feat...


hp 65/66, AC 26/17/20, CMD 23/24, F: +8, R: +11, W: +7, init: +5, per: +10 Human Bard 6/Fighter 2

Cas needs a new fur coat!


Male (HP 66/71, AC- 23 T- 15 FF- 18 CMD- 28, F +11, R +10, W +6, P +15*, In +3*, AOO +17) Half-orc Ranger (Guide) 7/Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 1

Let's hunt some (w)org!


HP: 57/60 AC: 22, T:13, FF:21, CMD:16. Fort:+5, Ref:+5, Will:+8. Per:+14, Init:+0, AoO:+8

Probably best to get rid of the Worgs sooner rather than later, but we've still not found any sign of the missing boy, so once we've taken care of them we should probably carry on along the shoreline.


Duke of Kardas, First Sword of Iomedae HP:76 AC:27 F:+14, R:+8, W:+12 CMD:23/24 P:-1 Init:+0 AOO:+16
Kalev Lehola wrote:
Let's hunt some (w)org!

Cough...um survival checks from our people who can track would probably be helpful :)?


Your Humble Narrator

Yup.


HP: 57/60 AC: 22, T:13, FF:21, CMD:16. Fort:+5, Ref:+5, Will:+8. Per:+14, Init:+0, AoO:+8

"Presumably they must have left by the same trail we used," the gnome comments to Kalev and beginning to head up the narrow ascent, "shall we see if there is any sign of the route the took after that?"

Survival aid another for Kalev's attempt 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13


Male (HP 66/71, AC- 23 T- 15 FF- 18 CMD- 28, F +11, R +10, W +6, P +15*, In +3*, AOO +17) Half-orc Ranger (Guide) 7/Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 1

Track (using my Guidance): 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 10 + 2 + 1 = 26

Kalev examines the ground around the "cave" and soon stumbles on something...


Your Humble Narrator

1d100 ⇒ 21
1d100 ⇒ 28

I have a minor house rule that once a tracker beats the initial DC by 5, he doesn't need to make any more checks until his take 10 is no longer sufficient and the player knows this. Speeds up PbP too ;).

Kalev easily finds the tracks of the worgs- it seems they fled from something in a hurry and fled east. It rained overnight after you went back to sleep, but that proves little impediment for the skilled tracker. Leading you east throughout the day and into the next hex along the Gurdin River, you eventually come across a shallow ford in the otherwise extremely deep river.

A quick investigation reveals the Worg's crossed here into the next hex and continued northwest towards Swordhaven through the hills- it doesn't appear they stopped to rest overnight at any point along the trail yet. Continuing to follow the worg trail, you come across a battle site. Four worg's lie slain upon a small hillock, including the leader who spoke to Ilya...

Sorry for my radio silence, girlfriend got very ill and its christmas- we can afford to ease up our pace for the holidays, but I expect full speed ahead through chapter two once we're at mid january ;).


Duke of Kardas, First Sword of Iomedae HP:76 AC:27 F:+14, R:+8, W:+12 CMD:23/24 P:-1 Init:+0 AOO:+16

Malthir will wait on horseback with Lance out watching over the other Guardians as they look into what killed these worgs.


HP: 57/60 AC: 22, T:13, FF:21, CMD:16. Fort:+5, Ref:+5, Will:+8. Per:+14, Init:+0, AoO:+8

Fenna dismounts to assist Kalev in deciphering the tracks in the area in order to find what had happened to the Guardian's prey.

Survival aid another 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8


Male (HP 66/71, AC- 23 T- 15 FF- 18 CMD- 28, F +11, R +10, W +6, P +15*, In +3*, AOO +17) Half-orc Ranger (Guide) 7/Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 1

Tracking: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20

Despite Fenna's best attempts to destroy the tracks (;)), Kalev starts examining the ground to learn what might have killed the worgs.


Hey everyone! I am just seeing the light after a bout with the flu. Not sniffles or a headache, I mean the honest-to-goodness influenza. Complete with fever, chills, deep muscle aches, congestion, coughing, and general discomfort. But I am up and about now and ready to get to work!

Ilya searches the area as well, looking for clues.

Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28


Your Humble Narrator

Rolled a Knowledge: Nature check on Kalev's behalf.

As far as Kalev can tell, the pack of eight worgs were met by two worgs and a similar sized creature Kalev is able to identify as a Winter Wolf. It seems some kind of leadership battle took place, with the Winter Wolf slaying four worgs including the one Ilya spoke with and scattering two more. The Winter Wolf's pack increased in size, and in total five sets of prints left the battlefield and led north-west deeper into the hills.

Ilya is able to see that most of the slain worgs have a layer of frost marring their fur- Kalev is easily able to discern that the worg's were slain by the powerful breath weapon of the winter wolf and its massive teeth.


hp 65/66, AC 26/17/20, CMD 23/24, F: +8, R: +11, W: +7, init: +5, per: +10 Human Bard 6/Fighter 2

Looks like our quarry has changed - no matter, the hunt is still on. Let's ride!


Duke of Kardas, First Sword of Iomedae HP:76 AC:27 F:+14, R:+8, W:+12 CMD:23/24 P:-1 Init:+0 AOO:+16
DM Alexander Kilcoyne wrote:

Rolled a Knowledge: Nature check on Kalev's behalf.

As far as Kalev can tell, the pack of eight worgs were met by two worgs and a similar sized creature Kalev is able to identify as a Winter Wolf. It seems some kind of leadership battle took place, with the Winter Wolf slaying four worgs including the one Ilya spoke with and scattering two more. The Winter Wolf's pack increased in size, and in total five sets of prints left the battlefield and led north-west deeper into the hills.

Ilya is able to see that most of the slain worgs have a layer of frost marring their fur- Kalev is easily able to discern that the worg's were slain by the powerful breath weapon of the winter wolf and its massive teeth.

After hearing Kalev's report on the battle, Malthir thinks hard about what to do next.

Well Guardians, the choices before us are difficult. Before us is a growing evil but there is a missing boy to think about. As much as the warrior in me want to go after this wolf before he grows his power base anymore I can't ignore the missing boy. My vote is to head back south in search of the boy. We might be able to get the witches mushrooms while we are in the area as well. We can then come back and deal with this wolf in a few days. What say the rest of you?

Welcome back to the land of the living Tanner!


"I don't feel like tackling a winter wolf without some advance knowledge. I say we continue the search for the mushrooms and the boy."


Your Humble Narrator

Iiiiinterestiiing... Note that you are exactly one hex east of Swordhaven now, having left the Tuskwater behind and gone into the hills to chase these worgs. The mud bowl would be to the south-west of where you started the day at Old Crackjaws. Its mid afternoon by now.


HP: 57/60 AC: 22, T:13, FF:21, CMD:16. Fort:+5, Ref:+5, Will:+8. Per:+14, Init:+0, AoO:+8

"The boy may indeed be in danger," Fenna says slowly, gazing to the north-west, "but these wolves seem to be heading into the lands of Kardas... if they are not dealt with quickly they may cause significant trouble for our people."


Duke of Kardas, First Sword of Iomedae HP:76 AC:27 F:+14, R:+8, W:+12 CMD:23/24 P:-1 Init:+0 AOO:+16

Fenna typically has had the final say in the past but if we are looking for the final vote it is currently a tie. Kalev, looks like it is time to break the tie, it is 2 for looking for the boy and the mushrooms 2 for tracking the wolves.


Male (HP 66/71, AC- 23 T- 15 FF- 18 CMD- 28, F +11, R +10, W +6, P +15*, In +3*, AOO +17) Half-orc Ranger (Guide) 7/Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 1

Kalev sits down on a large tree stump with a sigh. Hmmm...it is a difficult choice we are faced with. On one hand, we have a missing boy and every hour we delay, there's a greater chance he will be dead when or even if we find him. On the other hand, the winter wolf could kill a lot of children if allowed to roam free.

Kalev takes a short break, before continuing, but another consideration is whether we are up to the task of fighting this wolf and his pack. My ranseur is of no use until it gets fixed and we might want to stuck up on some form of protection against its icy breath. Normally, I live by the rule: the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, but what use is it that we get killed. Then Kardas will be without its Guardians...


hp 65/66, AC 26/17/20, CMD 23/24, F: +8, R: +11, W: +7, init: +5, per: +10 Human Bard 6/Fighter 2

All right - let's go look for the boy, and track down the wolves later. Hopefully, they won't cause too much trouble in the mean time.


Your Humble Narrator

Jace you still handling the dates? You guys need to be aware when the last week of the month is, in particular.

1d100 ⇒ 89
1d100 ⇒ 64
1d100 ⇒ 12
1d100 ⇒ 74
1d100 ⇒ 68

Turning back, you get back across the ford and back to the Tuskwater by nightfall. Sleeping once more in Old Crackjaw's cave, you set out following the shoreline, seeking Tig, the missing child. You find no sign of him, but crossing into the next hex you eventually spot the Mud Bowl the Old Beldame spoke of, between a few hills. Your about one hundred feet from it, and even from this distance it is absolutely foul smelling. You can see large mounds of fungus and strange mushrooms on the banks of the mud bowl, several of the fungi growing to heights of ten feet or more.

Those who can please feel free to make Knowledge (Nature) checks.


hp 65/66, AC 26/17/20, CMD 23/24, F: +8, R: +11, W: +7, init: +5, per: +10 Human Bard 6/Fighter 2

I'll take a crack at updating the Almanac right away.

Knowledge (Nature) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

451 to 500 of 4,585 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Alexander Kilcoyne's Kingmaker PBP- Chapter 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.