Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

DDAL07-01 A City on the Edge

Game Master Dave Chua

Adventures in Chult for Tier 1 D&D Adventurers League.


1 to 50 of 783 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

A westerly wind picks up as your ship approaches the inner mouth of the Bay of Chult. To the west, mountains of dark gray stone lead to jagged peaks, jutting out from an endless canopy of trees so thick it seems as if the sunlight could only dare beat its way in. Ahead, the tall, stonecast walls of Port Nyanzaru form a stockade barrier between the bay and the city proper.

Your ship passes through the gates, revealing the harbor and land rises marking the city’s districts. Rows of buildings made of multihued patched stonework are decorated by colorful rooftops and murals. Small, winged lizards flitter past the ship’s bow, heading off into the trees as you pull into the harbor. You’ve finally arrived in Chult, and it’s time to get a clear lay of the land.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Sorcerer 2: HP:22/22, AC:15, Init:2, Str:0, Dex:2, Con:5, Int:-1, Wis:-1, Cha:5, Perc:9

Rakdon gets off the boat, walks out far enough where the water won't splash him when there is a big tidal wave, takes a good look at the scenery, looks back and waits for the rest of the crew.


male v. human warlock (fae-pact) 4 | AC 15 | hp 31/31 | Init +2 |Saves: S +0 D +2 C +2 I +1 W +1 Ch +6 | Spell slots/rest 2 (used 2) | Pass Per 14 | Pass Inv 18 | Inspiration (No)

Nanbu leans on the railing as they sail into harbor. As much fun as he had on the Sword Coast, he cannot help but think, It feels good to be home...

He looks at the human wizard, Hail, wizard! What brings you to the home of Nanbu Tchitlu?

Silver Crusade

Male Human Sorcerer 2: HP:22/22, AC:15, Init:2, Str:0, Dex:2, Con:5, Int:-1, Wis:-1, Cha:5, Perc:9

New land, I heard this place was huge. I could build some property here one day, but have to find out what is habitable first Really when I look at Chult, we as players were given a map of chult in Tomb of Annilation. 1 Hex equals 10 miles. when compared to storm kings thunder map on page 73, 3 centimeters or so was 100 miles. The continent was like 1500 miles or so across. Haven't compared them side by side, but I think Chult is bigger than Faerun.


male v. human warlock (fae-pact) 4 | AC 15 | hp 31/31 | Init +2 |Saves: S +0 D +2 C +2 I +1 W +1 Ch +6 | Spell slots/rest 2 (used 2) | Pass Per 14 | Pass Inv 18 | Inspiration (No)

Ah, Nanbu understands. With thunder lizards and snake-eyes, Chult be a danger-place. Nanbu is good guide, though, he try keep you from the long sleep, the oddly-dressed man declares.

He looks to be of mixed ancestry, a blend of the darker skinned denizens of Chult and the lighter skinned folk of the Sword Coast. His eyes catch you as the strangest, they are a light grey, almost as if he were blind, though he does not act as though he has any trouble seeing.

The last notable thing is that he seems to have some symbols, perhaps arcane, tattooed on his right cheek, from just under the eye along his cheek-bone.


HP: -11 | Spell Slots: 4/3/2 Female Golaith | Druid 5 | Spell DC 14 | Max HP 31 | AC: 17 | Saves S2, D2, C2, I2, W5, Ch-1 | Pass Perc 15 | Status: Supergreen. | Insp: No

The massive Golaith woman splashes into the water while carrying on a conversation with....nothing. She is speaking an odd language, and whatever she is discussing she is quite animated about.

Finishing her conversation, she begins scanning the horizon while she adjusts her staff.


Chaotic Good Half-Elf Paladin (Noble) 3; AC: 16; HP: 23/28; Perception +0; Initiative: +0; Spell Slots Remaining: LV1 - 3/3; Inspiration: 0

Sir Adrian disembarks, and he is relieved to set foot on dry land. After gathering himself, he takes a knee snd silently says a brief prayer of thanks to Torm for his safe passage. He stands upright to his full, impressive height and approaches the Goliath.

Well met, lady. Have you been to Chult before? This is my first visit.


male v. human warlock (fae-pact) 4 | AC 15 | hp 31/31 | Init +2 |Saves: S +0 D +2 C +2 I +1 W +1 Ch +6 | Spell slots/rest 2 (used 2) | Pass Per 14 | Pass Inv 18 | Inspiration (No)

Whoa... the Chultan native exclaims at the two tall passengers, Nanbu welcomes you both to Port Nyanzaru as well. He is returning home after visiting your Coast of Blades. Nanbu has not been home for several moons, and he is glad for the warm climes again.


Chaotic Good Half-Elf Paladin (Noble) 3; AC: 16; HP: 23/28; Perception +0; Initiative: +0; Spell Slots Remaining: LV1 - 3/3; Inspiration: 0

Excellent, then Nanbu, you will indeed make an able guide in this strange land.


male v. human warlock (fae-pact) 4 | AC 15 | hp 31/31 | Init +2 |Saves: S +0 D +2 C +2 I +1 W +1 Ch +6 | Spell slots/rest 2 (used 2) | Pass Per 14 | Pass Inv 18 | Inspiration (No)

Nanbu will do his best, the strange man nods, What will Nanbu be calling the shell man, priest, and stone lady?


Chaotic Good Half-Elf Paladin (Noble) 3; AC: 16; HP: 23/28; Perception +0; Initiative: +0; Spell Slots Remaining: LV1 - 3/3; Inspiration: 0

I am Sir Adrian Fullbright, Knight of Torm.


male v. human warlock (fae-pact) 4 | AC 15 | hp 31/31 | Init +2 |Saves: S +0 D +2 C +2 I +1 W +1 Ch +6 | Spell slots/rest 2 (used 2) | Pass Per 14 | Pass Inv 18 | Inspiration (No)

Nanbu call you, Sir then, Nanbu smiles genuinely, A thousand blessings on Sir.

The Chultan native seems to ponder a bit, Does Sir always wear his shell? In jungles, need much water to survive. Much more if in shell such as this.


Sir Adrian is definitely feeling uncomfortable with the heat and humidity around him.


HP: -11 | Spell Slots: 4/3/2 Female Golaith | Druid 5 | Spell DC 14 | Max HP 31 | AC: 17 | Saves S2, D2, C2, I2, W5, Ch-1 | Pass Perc 15 | Status: Supergreen. | Insp: No

In response to Adrian's question, Skyreaver will say "Is that what this land is called? The spirits of this land have cried out for aid, and so I have come."

To Nanbu she will add "Thank you and your companion spirit for your fine greetings." She looks at you, and then bows to something over your left shoulder.

She then says "My name is Skyreaver, and I speak for those who have no voice in our world."


Chaotic Good Half-Elf Paladin (Noble) 3; AC: 16; HP: 23/28; Perception +0; Initiative: +0; Spell Slots Remaining: LV1 - 3/3; Inspiration: 0

I was hoping to pick-up some lighter armor in town for any excursions that require traversing the jungle.


male v. human warlock (fae-pact) 4 | AC 15 | hp 31/31 | Init +2 |Saves: S +0 D +2 C +2 I +1 W +1 Ch +6 | Spell slots/rest 2 (used 2) | Pass Per 14 | Pass Inv 18 | Inspiration (No)

Nanbu smiles, looking over his shoulder then back to Skyreaver, Splitter of Skies, spirit-talker, the honor to meet you is all Nanbu's!

He bows deeply then responding to Sir Adrian, Nanbu take Sir to place of markets! He make sure Sir is not cheated!


HP: -11 | Spell Slots: 4/3/2 Female Golaith | Druid 5 | Spell DC 14 | Max HP 31 | AC: 17 | Saves S2, D2, C2, I2, W5, Ch-1 | Pass Perc 15 | Status: Supergreen. | Insp: No

"Guide Nanbu, it is my honor to meet you, and he who you serve. May you both continue on your path."


male v. human warlock (fae-pact) 4 | AC 15 | hp 31/31 | Init +2 |Saves: S +0 D +2 C +2 I +1 W +1 Ch +6 | Spell slots/rest 2 (used 2) | Pass Per 14 | Pass Inv 18 | Inspiration (No)

Nanbu smiles and bows in respect.


Half-Elf Wizard 2 / Cleric 1 | HP 16/16 | AC 10 | Saves: S+0, D+0, C+0, I+3, W+5, Ch+3 | Init +0 | Spell DC 13 | Spells: 1st: 3/4, 2nd: 1/2 | Pass Perc 15 | Status: Norm | Insp: No|

An old humanoid with a long well kempt beard emerges from under the deck. He is of uninteresting height though fairly wiry. He carries a large bulbous pack overflowing with scrolls and parchment. As he walk off the boat he carries and reads a book with another floating beside it.


male v. human warlock (fae-pact) 4 | AC 15 | hp 31/31 | Init +2 |Saves: S +0 D +2 C +2 I +1 W +1 Ch +6 | Spell slots/rest 2 (used 2) | Pass Per 14 | Pass Inv 18 | Inspiration (No)

Welcome to Port Nyanzaru, White-beard! If you are interested in the books, you might want to be meeting Prince Wakanga Otamu. Wakanga be having the greatest collection in Port Nyanzaru! The mocha-skinned man smiles a broad smile, Nanbu is pleased to meet one who has seen so many Summers!


Rogue 1, Fighter 1, HP 17/20, AC 15/17 (w shield), Pass Perc 15, Pass Inv 15 +3 Init, HAS Second Wind, HAS Inspiration, S -1,C 3, D 5, I 1, W 3, Ch 0

A young halfling woman follows after Sashah. Her eyes bright and aware taking in this new land. "Wow Sashah, that was some trip. I am really looking forward to some stable land. " Moving up to the others she smiles and greets everyone.


male v. human warlock (fae-pact) 4 | AC 15 | hp 31/31 | Init +2 |Saves: S +0 D +2 C +2 I +1 W +1 Ch +6 | Spell slots/rest 2 (used 2) | Pass Per 14 | Pass Inv 18 | Inspiration (No)

Greetings, young one, Nanbu smiles an easy smile, Is your first time to Chult? Nanbu is pleased to meet you!


When the characters disembark after their long sea voyage, they are greeted by a couple of dockworkers accompanied by a gold half-dragon in long robes and wielding a staff capped with a green gem.
(Image)

"Greetings. I am Zindar, the harbormaster of the city. I bid you welcome" he says. "Should you be looking at a place to stay, may I recommend The Thundering Lizard, an inn located in the Market Ward? I can answer questions about Port Nyanzaru, though they will need to be brief queries."


Half-Elf Wizard 2 / Cleric 1 | HP 16/16 | AC 10 | Saves: S+0, D+0, C+0, I+3, W+5, Ch+3 | Init +0 | Spell DC 13 | Spells: 1st: 3/4, 2nd: 1/2 | Pass Perc 15 | Status: Norm | Insp: No|

As he is addressed, he looks up from his book and plucks the floating one from the air absently putting it in his pack.

He then grunts appreciatively, "Yes. Vill you lead me zere? I have map in book," he says raising the book he was reading and continues, "but, I do not know if still accurate." He then turns his head down to Saphina and wags a finger, "Now Saphina, remember vat I say. Chult can be dangerous place. Try to not vander too far off. Ve do not need you get gobbled up by animal"

Now addressing the half-dragon, "Yes, Zindar. I look for library for to find information on Peaks of Flame and Valley of Lost Honor. Is important."


Chaotic Good Half-Elf Paladin (Noble) 3; AC: 16; HP: 23/28; Perception +0; Initiative: +0; Spell Slots Remaining: LV1 - 3/3; Inspiration: 0

Sir Adrian gives a half-bow.

Well met, Zindar. I am Sir Adrian Fullbright. My friend Nanbu, here, has some knowledge of the locality. What say you, Nanbu? Do you know of this establishment?


Rogue 1, Fighter 1, HP 17/20, AC 15/17 (w shield), Pass Perc 15, Pass Inv 15 +3 Init, HAS Second Wind, HAS Inspiration, S -1,C 3, D 5, I 1, W 3, Ch 0

Saphina gawks at the Half Dragon just a little longer than would be acceptable before her jaw snaps shut and she steps up to him. ”Saphina Greenfoot all your service. I’ve never seen anyone quite like you before. The pleasure is all mine Mr Zindar. Thanks for the tip on someplace to stay.


male v. human warlock (fae-pact) 4 | AC 15 | hp 31/31 | Init +2 |Saves: S +0 D +2 C +2 I +1 W +1 Ch +6 | Spell slots/rest 2 (used 2) | Pass Per 14 | Pass Inv 18 | Inspiration (No)

Nanbu nods, Nanbu spent some time in Port Nyanzaru, but has not been back in many seasons. Nanbu knows of Zindar, though has not met Gold One before. Thunder Lizard is good inn, Nanbu take all there.


Zindar replies to Sashah. "I am afraid the libraries I know of are privately owned. Maybe you can find the information you are seeking in one of the Merchant houses in that district? But you will likely have to earn the trust of the owners first."

Zindar bows quickly to he others. The air here is heavy with moisture, and those with armour and heavy cloaks feel great discomfort.

"Ah, Nanbu, if you know the way to the Lizard then I shall remain here," he says.

I assume Nanbu shares his knowledge of the layout of the town:
• Harbor Ward. A majority of the trade vessels use these docks, their crews and passengers make their way through here. It sits between the Market and Merchant Wards
• Market Ward. Located in the eastern portion of the city, this is where most of the tradesfolk and middle class live and work.
• Merchant’s Ward. Covering the western half of the city, this area houses the Grand Souk – the city’s marketplace, as well as the residences of the Merchant Princes.
• Old City. Built around the ruins of ancient ziggurats, many underprivileged laborers reside here in makeshift bamboo huts.
• Malar’s Throat. The city’s poorest live in this region in rows of old shacks at the edge of a ravine connected by narrow rope bridges on either side.
• Tiryki Anchorage. This area east of the city has inexpensive housing for visitors and explorers, as well as unregulated docks along the shore.

The Thundering Lizard is located in the Market Ward, and caters to a somewhat raucous clientele.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Sorcerer 2: HP:22/22, AC:15, Init:2, Str:0, Dex:2, Con:5, Int:-1, Wis:-1, Cha:5, Perc:9

You will take us to Thunder Lizard, Nanbu? Will you buy us all drinks too?


male v. human warlock (fae-pact) 4 | AC 15 | hp 31/31 | Init +2 |Saves: S +0 D +2 C +2 I +1 W +1 Ch +6 | Spell slots/rest 2 (used 2) | Pass Per 14 | Pass Inv 18 | Inspiration (No)

The Chultan laughs, Maybe Nanbu buy you the first round, but the rest is on you.

He then turns to Zindar, Yes, Gold One, Nanbu would not take you from your most important of duties.

Nanbu fills you all in as we head to the Thundering Lizard, pointing out each of the wards and noteworthy locations. He occasionally smiles as he passes a pretty girl and throws her a wink.


Rogue 1, Fighter 1, HP 17/20, AC 15/17 (w shield), Pass Perc 15, Pass Inv 15 +3 Init, HAS Second Wind, HAS Inspiration, S -1,C 3, D 5, I 1, W 3, Ch 0

Saphina stares at her surrounding as they walk through the city. "This place is a lot bigger than I expected. Nanbu, what language do they speak here?" The young halfling will occasionally stop to examine a building or vendor stall with wonder and then quickly catch back up to the party.


male v. human warlock (fae-pact) 4 | AC 15 | hp 31/31 | Init +2 |Saves: S +0 D +2 C +2 I +1 W +1 Ch +6 | Spell slots/rest 2 (used 2) | Pass Per 14 | Pass Inv 18 | Inspiration (No)

Most speak the native tongue of Chult, but many speak the Common tongue of your Sword Coast, Nanbu hands over a handful of silver to a vendor and buy a tropical fruit, As the little one might see, there are flags of your Gate of Baldur, and the Deepwaters.

Paying 5 sp for a hand of bananas.

The guide tears off a banana for each party member and hands it to him or her, then begins peeling one for himself.


Nanbu's folk hero background comes in useful here.
The merchant selling bananas puts his hand up. "Nanbu! It would be disgraceful... DISGRACEFUL if others found out I charged you. Please.. take the bananas for free! Welcome back to the city!"

A large lizard flicks its tongue at Saphina, gazing at her with sleepy half-closed eyes.


male v. human warlock (fae-pact) 4 | AC 15 | hp 31/31 | Init +2 |Saves: S +0 D +2 C +2 I +1 W +1 Ch +6 | Spell slots/rest 2 (used 2) | Pass Per 14 | Pass Inv 18 | Inspiration (No)

Chupaka, you must still feed your feed your family! How is little Hopi? She must be twelve summers now? Growing like a weed? Soon, she will be taller than Nanbu! Nanbu pulls the man into a hug, clapping his back. At least let Nanbu pay half.


HP: -11 | Spell Slots: 4/3/2 Female Golaith | Druid 5 | Spell DC 14 | Max HP 31 | AC: 17 | Saves S2, D2, C2, I2, W5, Ch-1 | Pass Perc 15 | Status: Supergreen. | Insp: No

Skyreaver looks at the tiny yellow object placed in her hands, and after watching Nanbu peel it, follows suit.

"I do not know what I think about the taste." she says, looking up and slightly to the left, before continuing with "but I believe it is similar to the bark of the Qwalcha tree back home."

Bowing deeply, she finishes with "Travel your path in peace and grace."


Chaotic Good Half-Elf Paladin (Noble) 3; AC: 16; HP: 23/28; Perception +0; Initiative: +0; Spell Slots Remaining: LV1 - 3/3; Inspiration: 0

Sir Adrian accepted the proferred food, and eats it.

Fabulous. My thanks, Nanbu.


Half-Elf Wizard 2 / Cleric 1 | HP 16/16 | AC 10 | Saves: S+0, D+0, C+0, I+3, W+5, Ch+3 | Init +0 | Spell DC 13 | Spells: 1st: 3/4, 2nd: 1/2 | Pass Perc 15 | Status: Norm | Insp: No|

The old humanoid performs the similar peeling maneuver on the yellow fruit. "Zis port is control by Amn. Very profitable. Also is in competition vis Fort Belurian up coast. Belurian is control by Flaming Fist out of Baldur's Gate. Zat vhy such iconography can be seen here," Sashah finishes, all very matter-of-factly.


Rogue 1, Fighter 1, HP 17/20, AC 15/17 (w shield), Pass Perc 15, Pass Inv 15 +3 Init, HAS Second Wind, HAS Inspiration, S -1,C 3, D 5, I 1, W 3, Ch 0

Saphina turns to listen to Sashahs information as she chews the first bite of the banana. She screws up her face a little then nods swallowing. ”That’s really interesting Sashah. I wonder which one does better business.” her words slightly slurs due the tacky residue from the banana. Turning back to the other tasters after swallowing again to clear the remnants of the fruit. ”Its good. Just the right amount of sweet, but the consistency is weird.


"Ah thank you, Nanbu... thank you. Hopi is well though quick with words. The city is on edge right now because of the... death curse. I hope your friends might help to bring things to normal. There have been far more visitors to town lately as well, and not all with good intentions," Chupaka says, though he doesn't seem very comfortable with the hug.

Victim of thief target: 1d6 ⇒ 6 A young girl bumps into Saphina but the halfling is alert enough to detect the cutpurse's purpose. Saphina catches the girl's hand in time. The thief starts blabbering in Chultian, though Saphina does not quite understand, there is no doubt she's asking for mercy.
Saphina may respond as she wishes. This is just for RP purposes.

After the interaction you arrive at the Thundering Lizard; an inn with a chair that is shaped like a giant dinosaur with an open mouth. There aren't many customers at this early hour. Thick smoke from convoluted pipes covers the room.

"How may I help you?" says the proprietor, a well-dressed human with olive skin, eyeing the group.


Chaotic Good Half-Elf Paladin (Noble) 3; AC: 16; HP: 23/28; Perception +0; Initiative: +0; Spell Slots Remaining: LV1 - 3/3; Inspiration: 0

Good evening, good sir. My friends and I require some accomodations. What are your rates, and what do you have available?

Silver Crusade

Male Human Sorcerer 2: HP:22/22, AC:15, Init:2, Str:0, Dex:2, Con:5, Int:-1, Wis:-1, Cha:5, Perc:9

insight to see if Rakdon would know what the thief was doing: 3 + 1d20 ⇒ 3 + (19) = 22
If Rakdon catches on...I don't like thieves, and I don't tolerate with her, me or anyone else. unarmed strike: 0 + 1d20 ⇒ 0 + (15) = 15 1 point of unarmed nonlethal damage damage


male v. human warlock (fae-pact) 4 | AC 15 | hp 31/31 | Init +2 |Saves: S +0 D +2 C +2 I +1 W +1 Ch +6 | Spell slots/rest 2 (used 2) | Pass Per 14 | Pass Inv 18 | Inspiration (No)

Nanbu walks up, giving Rakdon a steely look before kneeling before the child, You do know the penalties for stealing, little one. If you are hungry take these.

Nanbu hands a papaya from Chupaka's stand to the girl, Go, but do not steal again! If you need a job, come find Nanbu and Nanbu will give you one.

Nanbu smiles and pays Chupaka for the papaya. 5 sp enough?

Nanbu stands and smiles at Rakdon, Hitting children does not stop them from stealing. Give them alternative, and they know there is another way.

--

At the Thundering Lizard, Nanbu steps up, Nanbu's friends need a place to stay. Does Thundering Lizard have rooms for them?


Half-Elf Wizard 2 / Cleric 1 | HP 16/16 | AC 10 | Saves: S+0, D+0, C+0, I+3, W+5, Ch+3 | Init +0 | Spell DC 13 | Spells: 1st: 3/4, 2nd: 1/2 | Pass Perc 15 | Status: Norm | Insp: No|

Well done all, allowing Saphina to respond as intended.

"I am look for library. Do you have one?" Sashah asks the olive-skinned man, his words getting stifled as usual by his facial hair.


male v. human warlock (fae-pact) 4 | AC 15 | hp 31/31 | Init +2 |Saves: S +0 D +2 C +2 I +1 W +1 Ch +6 | Spell slots/rest 2 (used 2) | Pass Per 14 | Pass Inv 18 | Inspiration (No)

Sorry Saphina, sometimes I get carried away...

Silver Crusade

Male Human Sorcerer 2: HP:22/22, AC:15, Init:2, Str:0, Dex:2, Con:5, Int:-1, Wis:-1, Cha:5, Perc:9

Once I read Nanbu's message, I went back to the DM's post. I did miss the fact that it was a young girl. Oh gosh, I wonder what the townsfolk will think of my character hitting a little girl, oh well.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Rogue 1, Fighter 1, HP 17/20, AC 15/17 (w shield), Pass Perc 15, Pass Inv 15 +3 Init, HAS Second Wind, HAS Inspiration, S -1,C 3, D 5, I 1, W 3, Ch 0

Saphina had been perusing a vendors stock of necklaces made of shells and shiny crystals of little value when she noticed the young girl. Deftly grabbing the girls hand, Saph spins the girl around. Just when she was about to tell the girl “better luck next time” the young Chultan erupted in her native tongue.

Things happened pretty fast then as Rakdon and Nanbu both interacted with the girl. Saph didn’t have much of a chance to respond. The smack from Rakdon was a little harsh but not undeserved and as Nanbu pointed out could have been worse if we were to turn the girl into the local law. In the end Saph slips a silver piece into the girls pocket as she is ushered away by Nanbu.

Sleight of Hand: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Standing in the inn Saphina is amazed by the carved chair and interrupts the conversation beteeen Nanbu and the propietor. ”What is that? Is that a carving of a real creature? It looks like some kind of dragon.


male v. human warlock (fae-pact) 4 | AC 15 | hp 31/31 | Init +2 |Saves: S +0 D +2 C +2 I +1 W +1 Ch +6 | Spell slots/rest 2 (used 2) | Pass Per 14 | Pass Inv 18 | Inspiration (No)

:)


Chaotic Good Half-Elf Paladin (Noble) 3; AC: 16; HP: 23/28; Perception +0; Initiative: +0; Spell Slots Remaining: LV1 - 3/3; Inspiration: 0

Sir Adrian just shook his head.

I guess that Rakdon's swift slap is justice enough for that little one


male v. human warlock (fae-pact) 4 | AC 15 | hp 31/31 | Init +2 |Saves: S +0 D +2 C +2 I +1 W +1 Ch +6 | Spell slots/rest 2 (used 2) | Pass Per 14 | Pass Inv 18 | Inspiration (No)

Perhaps. Nanbu hopes that the little one has learned a valuable lesson today. But Sir is correct to have concern, the streets are hard and Nanbu's actions may have been in vain. But Nanbu can only hope... the Chultan guide looks sheepish, Nanbu only commands Nanbu.


The girl cowers and runs off, rubbing her face after Rakdon's slap. Saphina manages to slip in the coin, though as she retreats the girl gives a knowing smile to the halfling.
Insight: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11
Rakdon, Nanbu and Saphina all get one inspiration.

The innkeeper waves at the arrangement of drinks behind him at Sashah's request. "A library... of drinks maybe!"

The innkeeper replies to Saphina, chortling. "A dragon.. in a way! Sometimes it gets hungry and eats a customer! Particularly one that's drunk!"

Insight 7:
He's obviously joking.

"5 sp a room. We're a bit packed right now. We'll allow you three to a room, though the big one might need one and a half beds," he indicates Skyreaver.

Decide about the rooms and see how you want to bargain or take them, and how many. Some of you might be able to use your backgrounds to settle somewhere else.

After you've settled in, a messenger arrives from Zindar for you. The messenger hands one of you in the room an envelope with the following message:
"I hope the group of you have settled in well. You may seek out the following faction leaders for work. Even if you are not part of their organisation, I am sure they will have something for you.

• Lord’s Alliance. Klevin Van’Sheran is in his shop in the Merchant’s Ward
• Zhentarim. Pock-Marked Po is in his hut in Old City
• Emerald Enclave. Screaming Wind is in the upper ledges of Malar’s Throat
• Order of the Gauntlet. Alastar Bol is in his villa in the Market Ward.

Sincerely,
Zindar the Harbormaster"

There is no entry for the Harpers, oddly enough.
Posted a link to a city map in the Campaign info tab.

1 to 50 of 783 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Arriving in Chult All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.