Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

DALSINE AFFAIR STANDARD (Inactive)

Game Master JASON RODARTE

Basement
1st Floor
2nd Floor
Chronicles

Final Map

Sarenrae Temple


101 to 150 of 317 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

Female Elf Bard 2/Cleric of Calistria 1 | hp 19 | AC 15 T 12 FF 13 | CMD 13 | F +2 R +5 W +8 (+2 v ench, +4 v bardic) | Spd 30' | Init +2 | KnHis, Loc, Pla, Rel +6, KnOther +2, Perc +8, SensM +11 (+13 hunch) | Chan 2/5 | Perf 3/8 | clw wand 40/50 | fatigue

"Most people just stick to the 'succulent melon fruit' comparison."

The Exchange

HP 50+10/72; Rage available 14/19; Reroll at +3 1/1; Infernal healing 50/50 Barbarian-5; DR 2/-;AC 17; Fort +9(+11); Ref+4; Will +5; Perc +8; Init +2;

Iso happily ogles Rilia as she adjusts her neckline.

"Iso has eaten melons. Down in Mwangi. Far too hot. Iso noted on plus side, women wear less clothes near jungle. Only advantage that Iso could see to living there."

He scratches at his beard, removes something small and pops it into his mouth.

Dark Archive

Female Dhampir Sor 3| HP 17 | AC 16/12; Touch 11; FF 10| F +2; R +2; W +4 | CMB+1; CMD 12 | Speed 30 ft | Init +1 | Perc +1 | Stealth: +1 Sor 2

Karolina looks at Iso and loudly whispers "Did you just?" and quickly turns her head away.

Scarab Sages

LN Elf Wizard 4 | (Active conditions) Mage Armor. | HP: 22/22 | AC 13 (17), Tch 13 (13), Fl 10 (14) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | Speed 30 ft | F: +1, R: +3, W: +3; Immune Sleep, +2 vs Enchant | Init: +9 | Perc: +2, SM: +0 (+2 Near Familiar, Low-Light Vision | Shift 9/9, ReRoll (+1) 1/1 | Spells: 2nd 3/5; 1st 4/6

"Iso, if you use these, it doesn't matter how much they wear." claims the elven man, holding up his tattered gloves.

"Granted, it does require they let you touch them..."

The Exchange

HP 50+10/72; Rage available 14/19; Reroll at +3 1/1; Infernal healing 50/50 Barbarian-5; DR 2/-;AC 17; Fort +9(+11); Ref+4; Will +5; Perc +8; Init +2;

Iso scratches his rear and looks confused by Manathiel. "Iso liked Melons. he explains. "Water near jungle is bad. Make less manly pathinders sick. Iso eat melons and not get sick."

He shakes his head at the folly of lesser mortals.

"Water is bad for you. Everyone knows that."


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

Lets see if the map is working


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

Seven people sit huddled around the small
campfire to ward off the damp and cold of the cavern.
As soon as they spot the approaching party, they pick
up wooden clubs and leap to their feet suspiciously. One
of the cult members calls out, “Well met by moonlight,
sisters and brothers, but soon the dawn will come!”
Upon
hearing the coded greeting, the cultists by the fire set
down their weapons and welcome the party and their
fellow Sarenites to the camp.


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

The Sarenite who spoke introduces himself as Akkuret
Akkuret invites the new arrivals into the ancient
temple, offering them seats in the recently constructed
pews. All are given food and wine, and while everyone
is eating and drinking, Akkuret states that he wishes to
discuss some new developments with the group.

The Exchange

HP 50+10/72; Rage available 14/19; Reroll at +3 1/1; Infernal healing 50/50 Barbarian-5; DR 2/-;AC 17; Fort +9(+11); Ref+4; Will +5; Perc +8; Init +2;

When Akkuret introduces himself, Iso wraps the man in a huge bearhug. A small hoard of wildlife takes the opportunity to make a break for fresh pastures, probably to Akkuret's discomfort. "Greetings! You are in the presence of Iso Soturi!"

Iso then sits and eats heartily. The young barbarian doesn't seem to know the meaning of either table manners or taking small portions.

After a loud burp he pronounces "Iso is pleased with your food. He will happily listen to New Developments!"

Dark Archive

Tiefling Inquisitor (3) (inevitable) of Abadar | HP -16/24 | AC 21 | T 12 | FF 19 | CMD 17 | Fort +3 | Ref +2 | Will +4 | Init +2 | Perception +7 (darkvision 60") | Sense Motive +8(+10 vs. [evil] outsiders)

Sorry for absence, real life kicked in at a horrible time. should be back to normal

He had remained in the back all the time as he regarded all that was going on. When Iso sat down and behaved like a true barbarian he shook his head for the briefest of moments before sitting down himself and showing how it all should be done with proper etiquette as he made himself ready for the newest revalations.

Dark Archive

Female Dhampir Sor 3| HP 17 | AC 16/12; Touch 11; FF 10| F +2; R +2; W +4 | CMB+1; CMD 12 | Speed 30 ft | Init +1 | Perc +1 | Stealth: +1 Sor 2

Karolina looks at Iso and shakes her head. What am I getting myself into

She then turns to the Sarenites "Yes please tell us of these developments." She looks at the wine. "Thank you...but I'm sorry I do not drink wine!"

Sovereign Court

Female Elf Bard 2/Cleric of Calistria 1 | hp 19 | AC 15 T 12 FF 13 | CMD 13 | F +2 R +5 W +8 (+2 v ench, +4 v bardic) | Spd 30' | Init +2 | KnHis, Loc, Pla, Rel +6, KnOther +2, Perc +8, SensM +11 (+13 hunch) | Chan 2/5 | Perf 3/8 | clw wand 40/50 | fatigue
Terevalis Unctio of House Mysti wrote:
Lets see if the map is working

It's not.

Rilia tries to get a feel for the group, calling upon the guidance of Calistria.

sense motive (hunch, guidance): 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 13 + 1 = 16

The Exchange

HP 50+10/72; Rage available 14/19; Reroll at +3 1/1; Infernal healing 50/50 Barbarian-5; DR 2/-;AC 17; Fort +9(+11); Ref+4; Will +5; Perc +8; Init +2;

Iso happily leers at Karolina.

"Iso is pleased with Karolina. Iso does not drink wine either. Ale is much better."

Scarab Sages

LN Elf Wizard 4 | (Active conditions) Mage Armor. | HP: 22/22 | AC 13 (17), Tch 13 (13), Fl 10 (14) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | Speed 30 ft | F: +1, R: +3, W: +3; Immune Sleep, +2 vs Enchant | Init: +9 | Perc: +2, SM: +0 (+2 Near Familiar, Low-Light Vision | Shift 9/9, ReRoll (+1) 1/1 | Spells: 2nd 3/5; 1st 4/6

Smiling at his companions responses, the elven man thanks the cultists, "The wine and food are sufficient. Thank you."

Taking another swig from the drink, he inquires, "So what's this new development?"


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

Akkuret knows that Chalfon Dalsine’s plans to foment

all-out war between the Pathfinder Society’s rival factions

come to fruition tonight, There is lots of trouble going on above us between the Pathfinders and Dalsine ] says the lay priest.


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

Is the map working now?


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

Can you place your characters on one of the front pews please?

The Exchange

HP 50+10/72; Rage available 14/19; Reroll at +3 1/1; Infernal healing 50/50 Barbarian-5; DR 2/-;AC 17; Fort +9(+11); Ref+4; Will +5; Perc +8; Init +2;

Which map link do you want us to use?

Scarab Sages

LN Elf Wizard 4 | (Active conditions) Mage Armor. | HP: 22/22 | AC 13 (17), Tch 13 (13), Fl 10 (14) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | Speed 30 ft | F: +1, R: +3, W: +3; Immune Sleep, +2 vs Enchant | Init: +9 | Perc: +2, SM: +0 (+2 Near Familiar, Low-Light Vision | Shift 9/9, ReRoll (+1) 1/1 | Spells: 2nd 3/5; 1st 4/6

"Oh? Do you have any specifics for us? Or is this just hearsay? Kind of hard to plan our response if you just wave your hands and say...this may happen." Presses the elven man, rather bluntly.

"Any intelligence you've gained would be helpful. Especially seeing as we've saved some of your flock here."

Dark Archive

Female Dhampir Sor 3| HP 17 | AC 16/12; Touch 11; FF 10| F +2; R +2; W +4 | CMB+1; CMD 12 | Speed 30 ft | Init +1 | Perc +1 | Stealth: +1 Sor 2

"Yes please enlighten us with more information." Karolina smiles

The Exchange

HP 50+10/72; Rage available 14/19; Reroll at +3 1/1; Infernal healing 50/50 Barbarian-5; DR 2/-;AC 17; Fort +9(+11); Ref+4; Will +5; Perc +8; Init +2;

Iso takes a seat as close as he can to Karolina.

His ears pick up at the world Trouble.

"Iso is good with Trouble!"


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

Well his goal is to make sure that the Pathfinders and the Church of the Dawnflower are exposed, for what ever purpose he wants, perhaps war? Perhaps profit? he says in response to the queries.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Inquisitor (3) (inevitable) of Abadar | HP -16/24 | AC 21 | T 12 | FF 19 | CMD 17 | Fort +3 | Ref +2 | Will +4 | Init +2 | Perception +7 (darkvision 60") | Sense Motive +8(+10 vs. [evil] outsiders)

The inquisitor sighed for a momnent as he shook his head. "It seems once more that people are trying t benefit from breaking the law to better themselves..."

The Exchange

HP 50+10/72; Rage available 14/19; Reroll at +3 1/1; Infernal healing 50/50 Barbarian-5; DR 2/-;AC 17; Fort +9(+11); Ref+4; Will +5; Perc +8; Init +2;

Iso stretches out near the fire.

"What would Akkuret have Iso do about problem?"

Scarab Sages

LN Elf Wizard 4 | (Active conditions) Mage Armor. | HP: 22/22 | AC 13 (17), Tch 13 (13), Fl 10 (14) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | Speed 30 ft | F: +1, R: +3, W: +3; Immune Sleep, +2 vs Enchant | Init: +9 | Perc: +2, SM: +0 (+2 Near Familiar, Low-Light Vision | Shift 9/9, ReRoll (+1) 1/1 | Spells: 2nd 3/5; 1st 4/6

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12 (Attempting to see if the cultist is hiding information [hunch])
K (Local): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23 (Trying to recall information on local customs - why would the regime be trying to oust the pathfinders)

"That doesn't seem very profitable." mumbles Manathiel. "I would think they'd gain more through cooperation. Trade...tourism? Both would increase commerce in the region. War would be more likely to deter visitors."


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

Bluff 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

The elf seems to think that the man is not being entirely truthful.


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

Damn the dice, lol

Scarab Sages

LN Elf Wizard 4 | (Active conditions) Mage Armor. | HP: 22/22 | AC 13 (17), Tch 13 (13), Fl 10 (14) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | Speed 30 ft | F: +1, R: +3, W: +3; Immune Sleep, +2 vs Enchant | Init: +9 | Perc: +2, SM: +0 (+2 Near Familiar, Low-Light Vision | Shift 9/9, ReRoll (+1) 1/1 | Spells: 2nd 3/5; 1st 4/6

WOOT! The dice giveth and the dice taketh away! ;-)

Standing up, he looks over his companions. 'That guy's full of it! Hmm...which of you look intimidating... Iso? Naw..too friendly. '

His eyes stopping on the tiefling with them. 'Aw, yes. The devil!'

"Farith, you see to be a principled man. This Akkuret is lieing. Think you could get some straight answers out of him?"

The Exchange

HP 50+10/72; Rage available 14/19; Reroll at +3 1/1; Infernal healing 50/50 Barbarian-5; DR 2/-;AC 17; Fort +9(+11); Ref+4; Will +5; Perc +8; Init +2;

SM: 1d20 ⇒ 13

The barbarian stands, looking annoyed.

"Iso eat food with Akkuret. But words of Akkuret not as good as food of Akkuret." he sounds annoyed.

intimidate(aid): 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (2) - 2 = 0

While big, the friendly barbarian doesn't give any impression of being ready to burst into a rage. Or maybe it is just that his hands are still full of food rather than an axe.

Dark Archive

Female Dhampir Sor 3| HP 17 | AC 16/12; Touch 11; FF 10| F +2; R +2; W +4 | CMB+1; CMD 12 | Speed 30 ft | Init +1 | Perc +1 | Stealth: +1 Sor 2

"Yes Iso...I do not care for the words of Akkuret either. He talks like a man with much to hide"


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

One has to learn not to talk too much to strangers, and you seem to be very strange, part undead? he states to the dhampir.

The Exchange

HP 50+10/72; Rage available 14/19; Reroll at +3 1/1; Infernal healing 50/50 Barbarian-5; DR 2/-;AC 17; Fort +9(+11); Ref+4; Will +5; Perc +8; Init +2;

Iso puts a large paw on Karolina, and runs it over her.

"No. Iso is sure Karolina is nice and warm. "

He thinks for a moment about adding something else, and then decides the better of it.

Dark Archive

Female Dhampir Sor 3| HP 17 | AC 16/12; Touch 11; FF 10| F +2; R +2; W +4 | CMB+1; CMD 12 | Speed 30 ft | Init +1 | Perc +1 | Stealth: +1 Sor 2

I am charming more than anything else and happy to make new special friends!" she winks at him and turns away from Iso.

bluff: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21

Dark Archive

Tiefling Inquisitor (3) (inevitable) of Abadar | HP -16/24 | AC 21 | T 12 | FF 19 | CMD 17 | Fort +3 | Ref +2 | Will +4 | Init +2 | Perception +7 (darkvision 60") | Sense Motive +8(+10 vs. [evil] outsiders)

Sense motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Intimidate: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

The Tiefling watched the exchange with mild interest and instantly picking up on the lies that were being spinned to put them on the sidetrack. Leaning back a bit he whistled through his teeth towards the cultist, flashing the man his razor sharp teethed grin before speaking "You might be better of focusing on the matter at hand, and that is to stop spinning lies and trying to put us on the wrong track. I would advice you to speak the truth, else my barbaric friend here might play chicken bone with you... I take it you have heard of that gruesome game they play up north? I have seen man stronger then you trying to struggle against Iso and still snap in half... So, let us focus on what is at hand instead of trying to impress the lady Karolina Romanov shall we?"

The Exchange

HP 50+10/72; Rage available 14/19; Reroll at +3 1/1; Infernal healing 50/50 Barbarian-5; DR 2/-;AC 17; Fort +9(+11); Ref+4; Will +5; Perc +8; Init +2;

Iso shakes his head.

"No chicken in Khelid lands." he explains slowly to the ignorant southerner.

"Iso break men in half like Gyrfalcon."


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

I believe that you think that you will do that, your boarish creatures. Your deaths shall be as painful as they deserve says the man as he begins to shimmer and takes on its true appearance that of a hairless, leathery biped has a face dominated by grotesque and unsettling whorls and slits instead of actual features.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20 baddy

Farith 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Manathiel 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
Karolina 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Iso 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Riia 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

ORDER
Baddy
Manathiel
Karolina
Riia
Iso
Farith


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

The creature moves up and punches the flatfooted elf 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 + 2 = 14
1d6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 2 = 9
2d6 ⇒ (4, 2) = 6

and attempts to grab his 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24 and drains him for 1 Con


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

This thing is awful, this is the first time I have run this type of creature. YIKES!

The Exchange

HP 50+10/72; Rage available 14/19; Reroll at +3 1/1; Infernal healing 50/50 Barbarian-5; DR 2/-;AC 17; Fort +9(+11); Ref+4; Will +5; Perc +8; Init +2;

"Iso says man is very ugly." shudders the superstitious barbarian.

"Iso suggests man is not a man at all."

He grabs his axe and quickly dashes forward, taking a swing at the creature.

attack, charge,PA,flank: 1d20 + 10 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 10 + 2 - 2 = 18
damage(slash, magic, iron): 1d12 + 7 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 6 = 24

Dark Archive

Female Dhampir Sor 3| HP 17 | AC 16/12; Touch 11; FF 10| F +2; R +2; W +4 | CMB+1; CMD 12 | Speed 30 ft | Init +1 | Perc +1 | Stealth: +1 Sor 2

the link to the temple up top is the Core game?

Karolina casts shield. "Argh...he is ugly!"

Scarab Sages

LN Elf Wizard 4 | (Active conditions) Mage Armor. | HP: 22/22 | AC 13 (17), Tch 13 (13), Fl 10 (14) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | Speed 30 ft | F: +1, R: +3, W: +3; Immune Sleep, +2 vs Enchant | Init: +9 | Perc: +2, SM: +0 (+2 Near Familiar, Low-Light Vision | Shift 9/9, ReRoll (+1) 1/1 | Spells: 2nd 3/5; 1st 4/6

K (Dungeoneering): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27

Questions?:

1) Special Attacks
2) Specific Defenses
If I happen to get more questions, I'll add more. I suspect I get one or two at best

"Oh! You Son of a Harlet!" exclaims the elf, as he disappears in a cloud of purple smoke.

Reappearing a few feet away instantaneously in a second cloud of smoke, screaming in his companions ear, "Iso! Keep that thing away from me! I'll give you assistance in a moment. Just need a moment to catch my breath."

Any information gained - I will willingly share with my companions


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

Special Attacks: blood drain and sneak attack

dr except for piercing or slashing

Sovereign Court

Female Elf Bard 2/Cleric of Calistria 1 | hp 19 | AC 15 T 12 FF 13 | CMD 13 | F +2 R +5 W +8 (+2 v ench, +4 v bardic) | Spd 30' | Init +2 | KnHis, Loc, Pla, Rel +6, KnOther +2, Perc +8, SensM +11 (+13 hunch) | Chan 2/5 | Perf 3/8 | clw wand 40/50 | fatigue

acrobatics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

"And what precisely, Manathiel, is wrong with that?" Rilia rushes forward from about where I remember her being on the previous map Leaps upon the front row of pews and vaults off of it to the next, pulling her whip as she does so. "But first, no one calls me boorish!" *SNAP!*

Inspire courage +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +1 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls.

Not sure what square(s) the creature is in (it's straddling 6 of them--about half the party is doing likewise). Is it Large?


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

No, nut it has a larger reach than the size would say it does

Dark Archive

Tiefling Inquisitor (3) (inevitable) of Abadar | HP -16/24 | AC 21 | T 12 | FF 19 | CMD 17 | Fort +3 | Ref +2 | Will +4 | Init +2 | Perception +7 (darkvision 60") | Sense Motive +8(+10 vs. [evil] outsiders)

I could have sworn I had my char on the map but it dissapeared so I put it back on

Stepping up towards the creature he took a swing with his mace in hopes of it to connect

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Sovereign Court

Female Elf Bard 2/Cleric of Calistria 1 | hp 19 | AC 15 T 12 FF 13 | CMD 13 | F +2 R +5 W +8 (+2 v ench, +4 v bardic) | Spd 30' | Init +2 | KnHis, Loc, Pla, Rel +6, KnOther +2, Perc +8, SensM +11 (+13 hunch) | Chan 2/5 | Perf 3/8 | clw wand 40/50 | fatigue
Terevalis Unctio of House Mysti wrote:
No, nut it has a larger reach than the size would say it does

Gotcha, but again everyone seems super huge. and the monster is so big I can't tell which square it is in. It's laying on six squares. Is every square on the map supposed to be 2.5' square?


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

No, 5.


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

The inquisitor noticed that his blow does not do as much damage as it should have to the creature.


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

The group attempted to hault the creature after it did a vicious attack on the elf.

ORDER
Baddy
Manathiel
Karolina
Riia
Iso
Farith


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

The creature attacks the barbarian
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
missing
Party is up

101 to 150 of 317 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dalsine Affair Standard Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.