Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

DALSINE AFFAIR STANDARD

Game Master JASON RODARTE

Basement
1st Floor
2nd Floor

Sarenrae Temple


1 to 50 of 159 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

I am going to chop up the intro into smaller posts so that I don't lose things in case something freezes up.


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

You arrive in Oppara, the capital Taldan city.

In the middle of the night, the PCs are summoned to
the Grand Lodge. It is abuzz with rumors of something
monumental happening in Oppara. In the formal briefing,
the PCs are informed that transport has been arranged
and the team of agents is being sent to the Oppara Lodge.

Allow the players a chance to prepare for the adventure by
memorizing spells or buying any equipment they need.

A swift boat ride, a quick trip through Taldor’s gilded
capital, and a coded knock at the front door lead to the
unassuming, windowless Pathfinder Society lodge
masquerading as a bait and tackle shop called Rods and
Reels. The strong smell of old fish permeates the dwelling,
which has somewhat of a ill cared-for, haphazard
appearance. The light of a single, whale-oil lantern forms
strange shadows on the floor among the nets and buckets
that fill the lodge’s ground floor.
The middle-aged venture-captain who runs the
lodge—a ruddy-skinned and pockmark-faced man named
Muesello—emerges from the narrow spiral stairs to the
lodge’s second floor and addresses the PCs.


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

The VC begins:

“Thank you for coming on such short notice, Pathfinders. Let
me bring you all up to speed. It seems that I may have gotten
myself, and by extension the Society, into a bit of hot water. You
see, lately the Taldan government has been growing particularly
protective of what it considers its national treasures. Grand
Prince Stavian seems to have taken a personal interest in
anything older than last week’s fish stew, imposing heavy tariffs
on any antiquities being sent out of the country.”

The grey-haired man lets out a deep sigh and his shoulders
slump. “This is where my own idiocy comes in. I thought that
I could save the Society a few pieces of gold by smuggling
items out of the city, using my contacts in a secret cult of local
Sarenites known as the Dawnflower Blossoms. They receive
significant support from people in Qadira, and oversee regular
shipments to and from Katheer.

“Everything went very smoothly until last night. A group of
local guards known as the Porthmos Militia conducted a violent
raid on one of the cult’s safe houses here in the neighborhood
of Westport. A man named Chalfon Dalsine, a minor noble who was himself nearly a Pathfinder in his youth, led the attack. This
gang slaughtered half the members of the cult, even those who
didn’t fight back—it was horrible. A few members were able to
escape, but the rest were either slain or captured and dragged
away for interrogation.


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

Muesello goes on to explain that while the deaths
were tragic, his primary concern is that he had given the
Sarenites several parcels for transport just last week. The
parcels included a number of notes written in a personal
cypher, but anything involving codes eventually makes
its way to the Lion Blades, the secret spies of the Taldan
government. It’s only a matter of time before they crack
the code or use some divination magic to track him down.

Now that you know a little bit about what is going on here, why don't you introduce yourself to me and tell us about your skill sets.

Dark Archive

Female Dhampir Sor 3| HP 17 | AC 16/12; Touch 11; FF 10| F +2; R +2; W +4 | CMB+1; CMD 12 | Speed 30 ft | Init +1 | Perc +1 | Stealth: +1 Sor 2

A tall very pale woman in an ankle length black dress enters the room. "I am Karolina a Pathfinder from Ustalov. I use the arcane arts. I also have charm and wit

Scarab Sages

LN Elf Wizard 4 | HP: 7/22 | AC: 13 (13 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | F: +1, R: +3, W: +3; Immune Sleep, +2 vs Enchant | Init: +9 | Perc: +2, SM: +0 (+2 near pet) | Speed 30ft | Shift 7/9 | Spells 2nd: 5/5, 1st: 4/6 | Active conditions: 1 con drain.

A thin elven man adorn with robes stands in the corner, an oversize centipede scurrying about his feet.

With a slight bow, he speaks softly "I too am skilled in the arcane. Name's Manathiel and my friend Sly aids me in my travels. Though my skill set leans towards research, I have been known to dabble in..." The man pauses a moment, a smile slowly growing on his face, he continues. "shall we say...covert affairs. I've managed to acquire some traits that could come in handy, including the ability to teleport through an occasional wall."

Turning to Karolina, he finishes with "Though, I'll certainly leave the public speaking to those more inclined."


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

The VC nods at the two casters.

Sovereign Court

Female Elf Bard 2/Cleric of Calistria 1 | hp 19 | AC 15 T 12 FF 13 | CMD 13 | F +2 R +5 W +8 (+2 v ench, +4 v bardic) | Spd 30' | Init +2 | KnHis, Loc, Pla, Rel +6, KnOther +2, Perc +8, SensM +11 (+13 read social situation) | Perform 8/8 | clw wand 44/50
Karolina Romanov wrote:
A tall very pale woman in an ankle length black dress enters the room. "I am Karolina a Pathfinder from Ustalov. I use the arcane arts. I also have charm and wit

"She's incredibly modest too." Says Rilia sidling up next to the Dhampir courtesan. "And look at her skin, it's so fair."

Rilia herself is partially dressed in skintight studded leather and translucent silk veils, that seems to frame more more of her golden-hued skin than it conceals. In particular it invites the viewer to look upon her smooth arms, long legs, and flat midriff with her pierced dimple of a navel encircled by a Calistrian tattoo. From beneath a luxurious mane of honey-colored hair her smoldering amber eyes take in the Venture-Captain, weighing his motives, and passion. Is this one who would seek justice of the Unquenchable Fire?

sense motive (hunch): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23

Her wide, full-lipped mouth quirks in a smile.

Manathiel wrote:
Turning to Karolina, he finishes with "Though, I'll certainly leave the public speaking to those more inclined."

"I'm sure you will." She winks at her fellow elf noting the direction of his eyes. "Maybe when this is all over." She adds with a teasing smile.

"I am Rilia, sacred hetaira of the Savored Sting, and your servant in this affair." She does a low curtsy before Muesello, showing off her lean frame, and ample elven bosom.

Dark Archive

Female Dhampir Sor 3| HP 17 | AC 16/12; Touch 11; FF 10| F +2; R +2; W +4 | CMB+1; CMD 12 | Speed 30 ft | Init +1 | Perc +1 | Stealth: +1 Sor 2

Karolina turns to Rilia. "Yes...my skin comes from my father. He's a noble from Ustalov who...doesn't drink wine." She touches her silver pendant around her neck.

The Exchange

HP 64+10/72; Rage available 18/19; Reroll at +3 1/1; Barbarian-5; DR 2/-;AC 17; Fort +9(+11); Ref+4; Will +5; Perc +8;

A large, foul smelling man with a huge axe strapped to his back steps forward.

"Iso Soturi greets you!"

He smiles a broad, friendly, but somewhat intimidating smile.

Looking around he leers at the women present. "Iso has saved many ladies in distress! Iso has even saved valuable documents in distress. To be fair, said documents request has accompanied with request from beautiful Antonella."

He sighs, a happy memory playing across his face.

"Iso will one day Marry Antonella. She is Friend of Iso Soturi. Light of his life!"

Slowly he looks around his companions for the mission, his eyes returning to the alluring form of Rila and Karolina. "Iso is pleased to see these documents too are accompanied by lovely ladies."

He moves forward to embrace members of the team one by one, in formal ritual greeting. Those not quick enough to escape might notice a plethora of wildlife in his clothes and beard that take the opportunity to make an escape from his body.

Sovereign Court

Female Elf Bard 2/Cleric of Calistria 1 | hp 19 | AC 15 T 12 FF 13 | CMD 13 | F +2 R +5 W +8 (+2 v ench, +4 v bardic) | Spd 30' | Init +2 | KnHis, Loc, Pla, Rel +6, KnOther +2, Perc +8, SensM +11 (+13 read social situation) | Perform 8/8 | clw wand 44/50
Iso Soturi wrote:
Looking around he leers at the women present. "Iso has saved many ladies in distress!"

"Oh, is that what the kids are calling it nowadays." Rilia says wryly.

Iso Soturi wrote:
He moves forward to embrace members of the team one by one, in formal ritual greeting. Those not quick enough to escape might notice a plethora of wildlife in his clothes and beard that take the opportunity to make an escape from his body.

Casts prestidigitation. An Iso Soturi by any name has never smelled so sweet. Perhaps he will have the opportunity to have Rilia cast her other spells upon him later. ;)

Dark Archive

Tiefling Inquisitor (3) (inevitable) of Abadar | HP 24/24 | AC 21 | T 12 | FF 19 | CMD 17 | Fort +3 | Ref +2 | Will +4 | Init +2 | Perception +7 (darkvision 60") | Sense Motive +8(+10 vs. [evil] outsiders)

The sound of metal could be heard when the door was pushed open. Ember glowing eyes took in his companions before he made his way to stand with the rest. His skin was a deep red color and claws marked his hands. When he turned to the rest he gave each of them a nod. "I am Farith Redloss, Inquisitor." Crossing his arms over his chest one could the tapping of claws on metal could be heard when he nails tapped the armor beneath it. "I will ensure that the those who caused harm will be brought to justice..."

The Exchange

HP 64+10/72; Rage available 18/19; Reroll at +3 1/1; Barbarian-5; DR 2/-;AC 17; Fort +9(+11); Ref+4; Will +5; Perc +8;

Iso nods firmly and seriously to Rila.

"Children from all over known world know Iso as savior of ladies in distress."

His nose twitches, perhaps a site not seen before.

"Ugh, what is disgusting smell that assaults Iso? Beware! Iso has heard of zombies and their disgusting smell. Iso suspects undead in the area."

He looks around with caution, but not alarm.

Scarab Sages

LN Elf Wizard 4 | HP: 7/22 | AC: 13 (13 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | F: +1, R: +3, W: +3; Immune Sleep, +2 vs Enchant | Init: +9 | Perc: +2, SM: +0 (+2 near pet) | Speed 30ft | Shift 7/9 | Spells 2nd: 5/5, 1st: 4/6 | Active conditions: 1 con drain.

Amused by his companions, the elven man considers 'Farith was it? I think I've summoned his kind before...'

Turning to Iso with a smile, he inquires "So, does Iso only come to the aid of the fairer breeds? Or would you be willing to take a blade in my stead as well good sir?"

The Exchange

HP 64+10/72; Rage available 18/19; Reroll at +3 1/1; Barbarian-5; DR 2/-;AC 17; Fort +9(+11); Ref+4; Will +5; Perc +8;

"Iso takes blades from bad people frequently. Iso is not sure if Manathiel looks like he is capable of taking blade off bad man. If Manthiel wants help, Iso is fine instructor in battle. Iso recommends roaring loudly at start to draw best warriors to cross steel."

Then realizing he may have misunderstood, Iso adds.

"If Manathiel needs blade, Iso can lend one. Iso recommends axe over sword. More reliable. Good for hewing trees as well as men and demons."


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

Rillia are you gong for Evngelist of the Savored Sting?

Update tomorrow. I didn't get the chance to read up ahead as I got called into two meetings during time at work today.


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

The Venture Captain nods to those who are here and a less worried look apprears on his face, he begins to say something when a loud knock on the shop’s front door interrupts the venture-
captain mid-sentence. A strong voice calls out from the other
side, “Open this door! This is the Porthmos Militia. Open this
door in the name of the Grand Prince!”


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

The VC calls to the guards outside
the door that he must find the key, motioning for the PCs
to remain quiet. As he loudly fumbles around the shop to
make it sound as though he’s searching for something, he
whispers to the gathered Pathfinders. “Ten of the escaped
Dawnflower Blossoms members are hidden here in the
lodge. I was able to rescue them after the raid. They’re
all upstairs—five in my bedroom and another five in my
supply room.”

He knocks over three hay bales along the
room’s east wall, revealing a trap door beneath.

He flings it open to reveal a ladder descending into darkness.
“You’ve got to get those people out of here,” he pleads,
gesturing frantically at the hatch. “In my basement there
is a staircase leading down to the ancient catacombs under
the city. At the bottom of that staircase, there is a large
lever on the right, just a few feet down the connecting
corridor. Once everyone is clear of the staircase, pull it
down and it will collapse behind you. That should keep
anyone from following you. Once you’re in the catacombs,
just ask the cult members for directions; they should
know their way around. Ask them to take you to the Vault
of Sarenrae—it’s their last hiding place. Oh, and track
down this Chalfon Dalsine, and see if you can find my
parcels: two beautiful sets of armor crafted by the fey of
the Verduran Forest. Last I heard, the Porthmos Militia
had taken them back to Dalsine’s home.”


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

The pounding on the door increases in volume and an annoyed

voice calls out again. “We don’t want to break the door down,

old man. Hurry up!”

“Yes, yes, I heard you. Hold on, I’ve got to find a candle.”

Muesello turns back and whispers once more, “I’ll hold them

off as best I can. Please get the cult members out of here,

or they’re all as good as dead, and please don’t try to kill the

guards! This is a large group of serious guards who obviously

mean business. Any lethal attacks or, gods forefend, a death

could spell doom for the Society! These are city guards acting

on the authority of the Grand Prince himself!”

Scarab Sages

LN Elf Wizard 4 | HP: 7/22 | AC: 13 (13 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | F: +1, R: +3, W: +3; Immune Sleep, +2 vs Enchant | Init: +9 | Perc: +2, SM: +0 (+2 near pet) | Speed 30ft | Shift 7/9 | Spells 2nd: 5/5, 1st: 4/6 | Active conditions: 1 con drain.

"You brought them here?!" exclaims the elf in a hushed whisper. "Would you guys grab the cultists quickly? I'll see what we're up against here and join you shortly. If it's needed, I can help slow them down."

Without another word, the man hurries to the door and places both hands, palm out on the surface. Closing his eyes, he mumbles "Reveal".

Gloves of Reconnaisance. As long as the door isn't over 15 feet thick, I am able to see through it.

Sovereign Court

Female Elf Bard 2/Cleric of Calistria 1 | hp 19 | AC 15 T 12 FF 13 | CMD 13 | F +2 R +5 W +8 (+2 v ench, +4 v bardic) | Spd 30' | Init +2 | KnHis, Loc, Pla, Rel +6, KnOther +2, Perc +8, SensM +11 (+13 read social situation) | Perform 8/8 | clw wand 44/50
Terevalis Unctio of House Mysti wrote:

The Venture Captain nods to those who are here and a less worried look apprears on his face, he begins to say something when a loud knock on the shop’s front door interrupts the venture-

captain mid-sentence. A strong voice calls out from the other
side, “Open this door! This is the Porthmos Militia. Open this
door in the name of the Grand Prince!”

"He's not that grand." Rilia says candidly.

Never heard of an evangelist of the savored sting. Where's it from?

The Exchange

HP 64+10/72; Rage available 18/19; Reroll at +3 1/1; Barbarian-5; DR 2/-;AC 17; Fort +9(+11); Ref+4; Will +5; Perc +8;

Iso stretches his large frame.

"Iso suggests that beautiful Rila may have better luck with cultists than mighty Iso."

He leans casually against the door that has the guards on the other side, adding his bulk to help the door resist any more active opening.

Sovereign Court

Female Elf Bard 2/Cleric of Calistria 1 | hp 19 | AC 15 T 12 FF 13 | CMD 13 | F +2 R +5 W +8 (+2 v ench, +4 v bardic) | Spd 30' | Init +2 | KnHis, Loc, Pla, Rel +6, KnOther +2, Perc +8, SensM +11 (+13 read social situation) | Perform 8/8 | clw wand 44/50

Is there a map?

"In your room aye?" Rilia says slyly, and sashays up the stairs.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Inquisitor (3) (inevitable) of Abadar | HP 24/24 | AC 21 | T 12 | FF 19 | CMD 17 | Fort +3 | Ref +2 | Will +4 | Init +2 | Perception +7 (darkvision 60") | Sense Motive +8(+10 vs. [evil] outsiders)

He was about to speak up when the door was nearly knocked down by the eager guards. A shake of his head and a hiss slipped through his lips. "I will take the ones up stairs..." And with that the Tiefling moved upwards to gather the people there. "quick, let's go, no time to waste, we need to move" there was a sense of urgency in his voice...

Dark Archive

Female Dhampir Sor 3| HP 17 | AC 16/12; Touch 11; FF 10| F +2; R +2; W +4 | CMB+1; CMD 12 | Speed 30 ft | Init +1 | Perc +1 | Stealth: +1 Sor 2

"Yes let us hurry!" Karolina shouts and follows the others.


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;
Rilia, Sacred Hetaira wrote:
Terevalis Unctio of House Mysti wrote:

The Venture Captain nods to those who are here and a less worried look apprears on his face, he begins to say something when a loud knock on the shop’s front door interrupts the venture-

captain mid-sentence. A strong voice calls out from the other
side, “Open this door! This is the Porthmos Militia. Open this
door in the name of the Grand Prince!”

"He's not that grand." Rilia says candidly.

Never heard of an evangelist of the savored sting. Where's it from?

It is a PRC from the Gods of the Inner Sea, evangelist is the class but each god has their own things to it


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

Go and ahead and put your figures on the 1st floor map. I want to make sure everything works before we continue

Sovereign Court

Female Elf Bard 2/Cleric of Calistria 1 | hp 19 | AC 15 T 12 FF 13 | CMD 13 | F +2 R +5 W +8 (+2 v ench, +4 v bardic) | Spd 30' | Init +2 | KnHis, Loc, Pla, Rel +6, KnOther +2, Perc +8, SensM +11 (+13 read social situation) | Perform 8/8 | clw wand 44/50

Re-copy and pasted maps for clarity.


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

Were you able to edit and put your figures on them?

Sovereign Court

Female Elf Bard 2/Cleric of Calistria 1 | hp 19 | AC 15 T 12 FF 13 | CMD 13 | F +2 R +5 W +8 (+2 v ench, +4 v bardic) | Spd 30' | Init +2 | KnHis, Loc, Pla, Rel +6, KnOther +2, Perc +8, SensM +11 (+13 read social situation) | Perform 8/8 | clw wand 44/50
Terevalis Unctio of House Mysti wrote:
Were you able to edit and put your figures on them?

Yep.

"Hello? Is everyone decent?"

Dark Archive

Female Dhampir Sor 3| HP 17 | AC 16/12; Touch 11; FF 10| F +2; R +2; W +4 | CMB+1; CMD 12 | Speed 30 ft | Init +1 | Perc +1 | Stealth: +1 Sor 2

on my phone now will get to my laptop later to add the pic

Dark Archive

Tiefling Inquisitor (3) (inevitable) of Abadar | HP 24/24 | AC 21 | T 12 | FF 19 | CMD 17 | Fort +3 | Ref +2 | Will +4 | Init +2 | Perception +7 (darkvision 60") | Sense Motive +8(+10 vs. [evil] outsiders)

Added my char to the first floor


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

The pounding on the door increases in volume and an annoyed
voice calls out again. “We don’t want to break the door down,
old man. Hurry up!”

“Yes, yes, I heard you. Hold on, I’ve got to find a candle.”
Muesello turns back and whispers once more, “I’ll hold them
off as best I can. Please get the cult members out of here,
or they’re all as good as dead, and please don’t try to kill the
guards! This is a large group of serious guards who obviously
mean business. Any lethal attacks or, gods forefend, a death
could spell doom for the Society! These are city guards acting
on the authority of the Grand Prince himself!”


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

Looks like we are back on track :)

Scarab Sages

LN Elf Wizard 4 | HP: 7/22 | AC: 13 (13 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | F: +1, R: +3, W: +3; Immune Sleep, +2 vs Enchant | Init: +9 | Perc: +2, SM: +0 (+2 near pet) | Speed 30ft | Shift 7/9 | Spells 2nd: 5/5, 1st: 4/6 | Active conditions: 1 con drain.

What do I see through the door with my gloves? Wouldn't be the first time a VC less than truthful to my character... lol. So he's confirming the 'large group' of 'city guards' at the very least

The Exchange

HP 64+10/72; Rage available 18/19; Reroll at +3 1/1; Barbarian-5; DR 2/-;AC 17; Fort +9(+11); Ref+4; Will +5; Perc +8;

Iso heads down into the cellar, lighting the way for the cultists, and searching for the secret door that the VC indicated.


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

There are 5 guards, 4 in regular looking uniforms and one with a bit more grand of a uniform.

Scarab Sages

LN Elf Wizard 4 | HP: 7/22 | AC: 13 (13 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | F: +1, R: +3, W: +3; Immune Sleep, +2 vs Enchant | Init: +9 | Perc: +2, SM: +0 (+2 near pet) | Speed 30ft | Shift 7/9 | Spells 2nd: 5/5, 1st: 4/6 | Active conditions: 1 con drain.

Slowly, quietly the elven man removes his hands from the door. Turning to his remaining companions, he announces in a hushed voice, "The man speaks the truth. A number of guards and likely one of rank are outside. We must hurry."

Scurrying across the room, he notes Iso heading down. Turning to the stairs he quickly finds his way heading up. "If need need help, squawk like a tengu, and I'll aid you. You won't see me, but you'll know I'm there....unless we're already gone of course."

Without another word, he disappears into the room at the second floor.

Sovereign Court

Female Elf Bard 2/Cleric of Calistria 1 | hp 19 | AC 15 T 12 FF 13 | CMD 13 | F +2 R +5 W +8 (+2 v ench, +4 v bardic) | Spd 30' | Init +2 | KnHis, Loc, Pla, Rel +6, KnOther +2, Perc +8, SensM +11 (+13 read social situation) | Perform 8/8 | clw wand 44/50
Rilia, Sacred Hetaira wrote:
Terevalis Unctio of House Mysti wrote:
Were you able to edit and put your figures on them?

Yep.

"Hello? Is everyone decent?"

Like Donald Trump at one of his own beauty pageants, Rilia doesn't wait for an answer, and sashays in.

Dark Archive

Female Dhampir Sor 3| HP 17 | AC 16/12; Touch 11; FF 10| F +2; R +2; W +4 | CMB+1; CMD 12 | Speed 30 ft | Init +1 | Perc +1 | Stealth: +1 Sor 2

"Is everyone ok? Karolina follows Rilia into the room.


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

From what I am reading in the channel you are moving towards getting the cultists down correct?

The Exchange

HP 64+10/72; Rage available 18/19; Reroll at +3 1/1; Barbarian-5; DR 2/-;AC 17; Fort +9(+11); Ref+4; Will +5; Perc +8;

yes


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

According to the module it will take 12 rounds to get all the cultists down which will be lessened the more people that help encourage them to move faster or might use magic to do this.

Scarab Sages

LN Elf Wizard 4 | HP: 7/22 | AC: 13 (13 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | F: +1, R: +3, W: +3; Immune Sleep, +2 vs Enchant | Init: +9 | Perc: +2, SM: +0 (+2 near pet) | Speed 30ft | Shift 7/9 | Spells 2nd: 5/5, 1st: 4/6 | Active conditions: 1 con drain.

I believe we're all trying to get cultists out at the moment. Did you need rolls of some kind?

-Posted with Wayfinder

The Exchange

HP 64+10/72; Rage available 18/19; Reroll at +3 1/1; Barbarian-5; DR 2/-;AC 17; Fort +9(+11); Ref+4; Will +5; Perc +8;

Put Iso down in the "encouraging them" category! He is lighting the way and removing trip hazards, opening doors etc.


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

It takes a while to get everyone down the stairs in a more or less organized fashion.

As the last person climbs down

the ladder, Muesello casts arcane lock on the trapdoor,

after which he loudly surrenders to the guards.

I should be able to post more tomorrow. All of my grades are done for the semester so I have a day at work tomorrow to do nothing but I still have to be there.


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

Following Muesello’s instructions and descending

down the tight spiral staircase takes the PCs and cultists

to a narrow tunnel that connects to the ancient catacombs

below Oppara. Just as the venture-captain promised, there

is a lever a few feet down this hallway. Pulling it triggers

the stairway to collapse with a reverberating rumble, filling

the chamber with dust, but sealing off the way up. The PCs

must leave through the catacombs, and the only ones who

know how to navigate them are the surviving members of

the Dawnflower Blossoms.

The Exchange

HP 64+10/72; Rage available 18/19; Reroll at +3 1/1; Barbarian-5; DR 2/-;AC 17; Fort +9(+11); Ref+4; Will +5; Perc +8;

Iso flicks a glowing light into the air so it can circle his head.

"Iso is not scared of the dark, but does not enjoy banging his head." he proclaims.

Axe in hand he leads the group down the tunnel, once a choice of directions is reached he looks to the prettiest of the blossoms and asks

"Iso is hoping that lovely blossom can help guide him."

Dark Archive

Female Dhampir Sor 3| HP 17 | AC 16/12; Touch 11; FF 10| F +2; R +2; W +4 | CMB+1; CMD 12 | Speed 30 ft | Init +1 | Perc +1 | Stealth: +1 Sor 2

Iso if you are nice maybe she will help Karolina smiles.

The Exchange

HP 64+10/72; Rage available 18/19; Reroll at +3 1/1; Barbarian-5; DR 2/-;AC 17; Fort +9(+11); Ref+4; Will +5; Perc +8;

"And modest! Iso is kind and modest!" he reminds Karolina.

"Lovely Karolina is also very lovely " he adds belatedly.

1 to 50 of 159 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dalsine Affair Standard Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.