Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Curse of the Crimson Throne / Edge of Anarchy (Aardvark DM) (Inactive)

Game Master Troy Malovich

The second Pathfinder AP, set in the city of Korvosa. The city is in turmoil after the death of the king.


1,451 to 1,500 of 1,676 << first < prev | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | next > last >>

Maps: SStar Sunday, 23 Rova 4712 | MM Fireday, 14 Pharast 4714 | CotCT Fireday, 18 Gozran 4708
Actions not taken, are actions not performed:
You didn't say it, you didn't do it.

The derro watches the action, as the others scurry around. Neva misses, but the derro sneers at her, and her crossbow. The one attack thus far that has caused him the most grief. He is shaken from his thoughts by the sting of acid burns he receives from the ball flung by Pravlox. He turns his attentions back to Neva long enough to launch a beam of fire from his hand upon completion of his spell. He then flies past Rutter and Neva overhead and actually lands in the corridor. Almost as if in anticipation, Felgar begins to shake off the effect on him, allowing him to move once again.

Standard, cast spell, Ranged touch attack on Neva 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22, damage 4d6 ⇒ (6, 6, 2, 2) = 16 no save.
Move, to H9

Spellcraft DC 17:
Scorching Ray

MAP

Bottom of 11 (Felgar, Rutter, and Neva), Top of 12 (Pravlox). Derro has taken 20 damage total.


Male Dwarf Two-Handed Fighter/5; AC: 20, T: 13, FF: 17; HP: 19/50; F: +5, R: +3, W: +1; Init: +2, Perc: +4

Felgar squeezes down the hallway and takes a full move into the room next to Neva, his axe drawn.

Which way did the dark bastard go?


Male Human Arcane-Blooded Sorcerer 4 (AC: 12 [T: 12 FF: 10](+4MA, +4 Sh) | HP: 32/32 | F+2, R+4, W+5 | Init +2 |Perc +1)

Round 11, 24/24hp, sleeping on the floor

Copper sleeps on the floor mumbling to himself, though the words play out loud and clear in the heads of his companions thanks to the Message spell.

...no, I want pancakes...Magic Missile!...the darkness...missing his head


Male Halfling Summoner 4 (AC: 13 [T: 11 FF: 13] | CMD: 13 | HP: 20/20 | F+1, R+4, W+5(+2 vs fear) | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

Round 12

Spellcraft 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

"Someone wake him up; I'll try to slow the pest down." Pravlox will move to F-8, dismissing the eagle as he does so before using the last of his strength to waken the floor beneath where the eagle had previously been. Still a bit bemused at this recent development in his power, he is much relieved when an elemental rises up and strikes at the derro.

Slam attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Slam damage 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

If that didn't get his attention, nothing will. How beat up is the derro looking?


Female; HP: 17/32 Human Cleric 5 of Pharasma (AC: 14 [T: 12 FF: 12] | HP: 17/32 | F+4, R+3, W+9 | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

Round 11: 3/20 HP

Shaken and singed, Neva curled her lip at the smell of burnt hair. Relief flooded her as Felgar charged back into the room, seemingly better.

Oh, Lady. I need you now she thought as she stumbled backward, trying put some distance between herself and the derro. When she reached a corner of the room, she channeled glowing, healing energy in the room, bathing her friends in light.

ooc and rolls:

Move to B5 corner and channel positive. That should miss the derro by a square but heal everyone else.
Channel: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 6) = 8
Everyone heals 8


Male Halfling Rog4 / Ftr1 (AC: 20 [T: 16 FF: 16] | HP: -9/37 | F+5, R+9/+10 traps, W+2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9/+10 traps | healthy

Round 11, 8 HP, AC 17

Seeing Felgar shake off his paralysis, Rutter decides to let him start pursuing the derro. But when he feels his strength return thanks to Neva, he feels up to taking up the chase.

Delay until after Neva's turn.
Move to G8.
Attack with kukri: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20; damage 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Male Halfling Summoner 4 (AC: 13 [T: 11 FF: 13] | CMD: 13 | HP: 20/20 | F+1, R+4, W+5(+2 vs fear) | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

Does that include the flanking bonus from the eagle?


Maps: SStar Sunday, 23 Rova 4712 | MM Fireday, 14 Pharast 4714 | CotCT Fireday, 18 Gozran 4708
Actions not taken, are actions not performed:
You didn't say it, you didn't do it.

Was the eagle flying? I thought he was at the midpoint of the tunnel (height-wise) blocking the path? If so, then he was not diametrically opposed in order to provide flank. Sadly, being airborne means your other flanker needs to be one space lower than the target. One of the banes of 3D combats.


Male Halfling Summoner 4 (AC: 13 [T: 11 FF: 13] | CMD: 13 | HP: 20/20 | F+1, R+4, W+5(+2 vs fear) | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

Had to try. At this point, we need all the help we can get.


Male Dwarf Two-Handed Fighter/5; AC: 20, T: 13, FF: 17; HP: 19/50; F: +5, R: +3, W: +1; Init: +2, Perc: +4

I think the Derro is up, right?


Maps: SStar Sunday, 23 Rova 4712 | MM Fireday, 14 Pharast 4714 | CotCT Fireday, 18 Gozran 4708
Actions not taken, are actions not performed:
You didn't say it, you didn't do it.

As the others reorganize, with Felgar rushing in, Neva healing, Rutter advancing, and Pravlox resummoning, the elemental rises from the ground and manages to thwack the derro in the back.

Still looking fairly well off, considering the times he's been hit, he grows angered at the recently injured halfling's bravado. He begins cautiously casting a spell, but his focus on safety disrupts his precision. As the spell fizzels away, he swears profusely, despite the language barrier it is clearly profanity.

Casting Defensively Concentration 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

MAP

Bottom of 12 (Felgar, Neva, and Rutter), Top of 13 (Pravlox). Derro has taken 29 damage total.


Male Dwarf Two-Handed Fighter/5; AC: 20, T: 13, FF: 17; HP: 19/50; F: +5, R: +3, W: +1; Init: +2, Perc: +4

Round 12

Felgar moves to E8 and prepares to squeeze into the passage to attack the Derro, and bellows.

Step aside all, I'm comin' after the dark bastard!


Male Human Arcane-Blooded Sorcerer 4 (AC: 12 [T: 12 FF: 10](+4MA, +4 Sh) | HP: 32/32 | F+2, R+4, W+5 | Init +2 |Perc +1)

24/24hp, asleep

Copper continues to mutter in his sleep, but the words turn from the common language to those of the arcane nature of his spells. He stops speaking for a moment, and his arms open slightly, enough so that the pillow that moves towards him magically moves right between them. He snuggles up to the pillow.

Casted Mage Handin his sleep.
Not intending to actually do anything with the pillow, but this gives me something else to do than just sit here, lol.


Male Halfling Rog4 / Ftr1 (AC: 20 [T: 16 FF: 16] | HP: -9/37 | F+5, R+9/+10 traps, W+2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9/+10 traps | healthy

Round 12, 8 HP, AC 17

Rutter takes another swing with his kukri, then backs out of the hall to let Felgar squeeze through.

Attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13; damage 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Move to D7


Female; HP: 17/32 Human Cleric 5 of Pharasma (AC: 14 [T: 12 FF: 12] | HP: 17/32 | F+4, R+3, W+9 | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

Round 12: 11/20hp

Neva, liking the feel of the healing energies, channeled them again. When their glow faded, she noted Rutter moving toward Copper and chose to reload her crossbow.

ooc and rolls:

No move, so I should miss the derro by a square but heal everyone else.
Channel: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 5) = 9
Everyone heals 9
Then I move to D6 next to Rutter


Male Halfling Summoner 4 (AC: 13 [T: 11 FF: 13] | CMD: 13 | HP: 20/20 | F+1, R+4, W+5(+2 vs fear) | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

Round 13

The earth elemental continues to pound away at the derro as Pravlox tries to land another acid ball on him before moving back (E9)to make way for Felgar.

slam attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
slam damage 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
acid splash ranged touch attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
acid splash damage 1d3 ⇒ 1


Maps: SStar Sunday, 23 Rova 4712 | MM Fireday, 14 Pharast 4714 | CotCT Fireday, 18 Gozran 4708
Actions not taken, are actions not performed:
You didn't say it, you didn't do it.

Neva, from where you were, you would not have reached Rutter, but you would reach him and not the derro in the square you ended in. So I just adjusted as if you moved first.
Pravlox, you cannot end in E9, as Felgar is in those spaces, so I put you on the same side with Rutter.

Felgar moves to get in after the derro, and after Neva heals, Rutter misses and backs out of the way. Pravlox's newest summon seems to be having more success than the others had, thunking the mad dwarf once more, but his globule of acid finds no opening itself. He too then moves out of the small hallway.

The derro, running out of options before the dwarf can get into the hallway, he throws caution to the wind and risks the attack in order to cast his spell. The injuries begin showing on him now, and there are a few signs of bleeding.

Casting, provoking AoO from Elemental, Felgar DC 15 Will save.

Spellcraft DC 16:
He's casting Cause Fear

MAP

Bottom of 13 (Felgar, Neva, and Rutter), Top of 14 (Pravlox). Derro has taken 36 damage total.


Male Halfling Summoner 4 (AC: 13 [T: 11 FF: 13] | CMD: 13 | HP: 20/20 | F+1, R+4, W+5(+2 vs fear) | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

aoo slam attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
aoo slam damage 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Pravlox Spellcraft 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23


Maps: SStar Sunday, 23 Rova 4712 | MM Fireday, 14 Pharast 4714 | CotCT Fireday, 18 Gozran 4708
Actions not taken, are actions not performed:
You didn't say it, you didn't do it.

Wow, Prav, that elemental has been rocking the attacks. I think it's done the most damage so far.

Concentration DC 20 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12, well nevermind the save Felgar, spell fizzled.

45 damage taken.


Male Dwarf Two-Handed Fighter/5; AC: 20, T: 13, FF: 17; HP: 19/50; F: +5, R: +3, W: +1; Init: +2, Perc: +4

Round 13, HP: 33/33, AC: 18, Enlarged, Furious Focus, Overhand Chop, Power Att

Felgar squeezes to G8, frustrated at his inability to charge, and unloads on the Derro.

Axe ATT: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Axe ATT: 1d10 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16


Male Halfling Summoner 4 (AC: 13 [T: 11 FF: 13] | CMD: 13 | HP: 20/20 | F+1, R+4, W+5(+2 vs fear) | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

He was bound to find something that would have an effect after 5 attempts. I'm just relieved it worked.


Female; HP: 17/32 Human Cleric 5 of Pharasma (AC: 14 [T: 12 FF: 12] | HP: 17/32 | F+4, R+3, W+9 | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

Nicely done, Prav. And Felgar! Spellcraft: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25


Maps: SStar Sunday, 23 Rova 4712 | MM Fireday, 14 Pharast 4714 | CotCT Fireday, 18 Gozran 4708
Actions not taken, are actions not performed:
You didn't say it, you didn't do it.

Felgar, your Str should be 16 (+2 from Enlarge, -4 from Ray of Enfeeblement), and Squeezing causes -4 to attacks and AC. So your attack should be +3 to hit and +9 to damage. Which misses, and making the big guy squeeze is the reason the caster sought shelter in the small tunnel (that and not being surrounded as easily).


Male Dwarf Two-Handed Fighter/5; AC: 20, T: 13, FF: 17; HP: 19/50; F: +5, R: +3, W: +1; Init: +2, Perc: +4

I will take your word for it...Wonderful...


Male Halfling Summoner 4 (AC: 13 [T: 11 FF: 13] | CMD: 13 | HP: 20/20 | F+1, R+4, W+5(+2 vs fear) | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

We were so close, and we still can't do anything serious against this guy. At least he can't move to get away from the earth elemental.


Male Halfling Summoner 4 (AC: 13 [T: 11 FF: 13] | CMD: 13 | HP: 20/20 | F+1, R+4, W+5(+2 vs fear) | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

Round 14

slam attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24 +2 if Felgar counts as flanking
slam damage 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

The earth elemental continues to pound away as Pravlox goes over to Copper and jabs him a few times with the butt of his spear. "No sleeping on the job if you want to get paid."


Female; HP: 17/32 Human Cleric 5 of Pharasma (AC: 14 [T: 12 FF: 12] | HP: 17/32 | F+4, R+3, W+9 | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

Round 13: 20/20hp

While Neva could hear Felgar grunting and cursing, all she could see down the narrow corridor was Felgar's....well, she couldn't see very much of the battle.

She decided to reload her crossbow and help wake Copper from his nap.


Male Human Arcane-Blooded Sorcerer 4 (AC: 12 [T: 12 FF: 10](+4MA, +4 Sh) | HP: 32/32 | F+2, R+4, W+5 | Init +2 |Perc +1)

Round 13, 24/24hp, prone on the floor

Copper jerks awake as Pravlox jabs him with a spear, "Mmm, what? Gods, stop! I'm awake. What's so damned important?" the young man says as he climbs to his feet and begins to look around, "And where are we?". As his gaze lands on Felgar and the elemental fighting the derro, he adds, "I've been out for hours and that creature is still alive?"

Copper begins casting a spell, again trying to daze their opponent.

Stand and cast Daze on the Derro.
Caster level check 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
If successful, then DC 13 or Dazed for one round.


Male Halfling Rog4 / Ftr1 (AC: 20 [T: 16 FF: 16] | HP: -9/37 | F+5, R+9/+10 traps, W+2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9/+10 traps | healthy

Round 13, 17 HP, AC 17

Actually, Copper, you wake in Round 14. That's when Pravlox takes his actions to wake you. Unless Neva manages to rouse you in 13.

With nothing else to do, Rutter walks back to the other room to collect his kukri and daggers.

If the arm is still active, he'll try to dodge it as he passes. Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12


Male Human Arcane-Blooded Sorcerer 4 (AC: 12 [T: 12 FF: 10](+4MA, +4 Sh) | HP: 32/32 | F+2, R+4, W+5 | Init +2 |Perc +1)

My bad. Round 14 it is.


Female; HP: 17/32 Human Cleric 5 of Pharasma (AC: 14 [T: 12 FF: 12] | HP: 17/32 | F+4, R+3, W+9 | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

Actually, my bad, Copper. I didn't post my round 13 in a timely manner, resulting in Prav waking you in 14. It's just that you looked so peaceful! :-)


Maps: SStar Sunday, 23 Rova 4712 | MM Fireday, 14 Pharast 4714 | CotCT Fireday, 18 Gozran 4708
Actions not taken, are actions not performed:
You didn't say it, you didn't do it.

Felgar (and all), I'd rather no one take my word for it. If there are questions, or clarifications (if I missed or forgot something), I would much rather they be addressed (in the ooc ideally).

Felgar makes an impressive swing, but the cramped conditions he is fighting in cause it to fall just short. Neva prepares her weapon, and moves to wake Copper. Rutter, though, finds that the fight may not need him much more and moves out as Pravlox also wakes Copper. The flailing arm in the other room swings wildly, but given room, is easily avoided. The sleeping man comes to, and tries to slow down the derro, but his spell doesn't even look as if it touched the thing. It's the elemental, though, that touches the derro again, and hard.

Swaying slightly on his feet, the derro is down to his last resorts, and may attempt to tag the dwarf again with the wand that worked before.

Melee touch on Felgar, 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12, Felgar needs to make a DC 15 Fort save vs Spell, or be paralyzed for 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 rounds. If he fails, Pravlox needs to make a DC 15 Fort save or be sickened.

MAP

Bottom of 14 (Felgar, Neva, and Rutter), Top of 15 (Pravlox, Copper). Derro has taken 54 damage total.


Male Dwarf Two-Handed Fighter/5; AC: 20, T: 13, FF: 17; HP: 19/50; F: +5, R: +3, W: +1; Init: +2, Perc: +4

Round 14, HP: 33/33, AC: 14, Enlarged, Furious Focus, Overhand Chop, Power Att, Enfeebled, Squeezing

Fort Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

GRRRRRRRRRRRR...Paralyzed again....somebody finish this guy off because I am nerfed to the point where I obviously cannot!


Female; HP: 17/32 Human Cleric 5 of Pharasma (AC: 14 [T: 12 FF: 12] | HP: 17/32 | F+4, R+3, W+9 | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

"Oh, for the Lady's sake!" Neva cursed as Felgar's bulk stiffened up in the cramped hallway and began emitting that foul odor of death.

Holding her breath and squinting, she threaded and squeezed her way towards the derro through Felgar's rigid and reeking limbs.

OOC and Rolls:

If possible, I'll move to H8, assuming Felgar is difficult terrain, that's 6 squares of movement. I'll need to make the Fort Save:
v.s DC 15: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Darn.
Then my poor sickened self will shoot up at the flying jerk.
Xbow: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 5 - 2 = 13
damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
If the move is illegal, then I'll fail my save next to Pravlox and remove my sickened condition with Restorative Touch.

Holding her breath didn't help. The overwhelming stench made her retch, and she failed to even bring her crossbow to bear.


Male Halfling Rog4 / Ftr1 (AC: 20 [T: 16 FF: 16] | HP: -9/37 | F+5, R+9/+10 traps, W+2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9/+10 traps | healthy

Round 14, 17 HP, AC 17

Yeah, we're a pretty sad lot. A rogue who can't ever get into flanking position, a fighter who can't make a fort save, a sorcerer who can't make a will save, a summoner who can't summon more than 1 bird at a time... Neva's been shining in this encounter, though...

Fully confident in Felgar's ability to chop the derro into little bits, Rutter collects and sheaths his blades. He looks at the flailing arm on the table, wondering how they're going to take it with them. I guess we can kill it again. They're just going to bury it anyway, so what's a few more bruises or cuts?


Male Halfling Summoner 4 (AC: 13 [T: 11 FF: 13] | CMD: 13 | HP: 20/20 | F+1, R+4, W+5(+2 vs fear) | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

Round 15

The earth elemental shakes off the stench as he continues to pound the derro caster. Pravlox just shakes his head at the wonderment of it all, unable to do anything more.

Fort save 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
slam attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
damage 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


Male Halfling Summoner 4 (AC: 13 [T: 11 FF: 13] | CMD: 13 | HP: 20/20 | F+1, R+4, W+5(+2 vs fear) | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

It's kind of sad when the most effective combatant is a 1 HD creature, but at least something is proving to be effective.


Maps: SStar Sunday, 23 Rova 4712 | MM Fireday, 14 Pharast 4714 | CotCT Fireday, 18 Gozran 4708
Actions not taken, are actions not performed:
You didn't say it, you didn't do it.

Neva, he's no longer flying, but had no weapon drawn that he could AoO with so it doesn't change anything. Copper, your turn.

He's taken 60 damage, and looks pretty beat up.


Male Halfling Summoner 4 (AC: 13 [T: 11 FF: 13] | CMD: 13 | HP: 20/20 | F+1, R+4, W+5(+2 vs fear) | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

Pretty beat up? That's it after 60 points of damage? I'm not liking our chances of successfully killing this guy.

Also, Pravlox would have moved out of the area of the stench on his turn. He's not stupid.


Male Human Arcane-Blooded Sorcerer 4 (AC: 12 [T: 12 FF: 10](+4MA, +4 Sh) | HP: 32/32 | F+2, R+4, W+5 | Init +2 |Perc +1)

Round 15, 24/24hp, 16AC

Copper is starting to feel annoed at this creature's very survival. He once again tries to slow the derro down with a cantrip.

Daze, DC 13. Spell Resistance 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


Male Halfling Rog4 / Ftr1 (AC: 20 [T: 16 FF: 16] | HP: -9/37 | F+5, R+9/+10 traps, W+2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9/+10 traps | healthy

Round 15, 17 HP, AC 17

Rutter heads back over toward the table with the flailing arm, but he looks down the hall as he does so. He sees the group still active in the other room rather than just regrouping. They still haven't finished him off? He walks back to see what the holdup is.

Double move into the other room. D9, maybe?


Maps: SStar Sunday, 23 Rova 4712 | MM Fireday, 14 Pharast 4714 | CotCT Fireday, 18 Gozran 4708
Actions not taken, are actions not performed:
You didn't say it, you didn't do it.

With panic and desperation evident on his face, he tries once more to cast, with caution. Carefully going through the motions, he releases the energies, in what appears to Neva as a black cloud growing before her eyes, until it threatens to block her vision completely. As it grows, he whispers to her, "I may be done, but you'll not have the pleasure of seeing it."

Casting defensively 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22, Neva DC 16 Fort save or blinded.

Spellcraft DC 22:
Blindness/Deafness

All go, finish him off Pravlox's Elemental, you know you will.


Male Halfling Summoner 4 (AC: 13 [T: 11 FF: 13] | CMD: 13 | HP: 20/20 | F+1, R+4, W+5(+2 vs fear) | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

Round 16

slam attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19 +2 if Neva makes her save
slam damage 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Pravlox Fort Save 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Pravlox moves back up behind Felgar, his stomach churning as he does one last thing before his bag of tricks is completely empty. He will cast grease on the area just behind the elemental (H-I, 11-12).


Maps: SStar Sunday, 23 Rova 4712 | MM Fireday, 14 Pharast 4714 | CotCT Fireday, 18 Gozran 4708
Actions not taken, are actions not performed:
You didn't say it, you didn't do it.

OMG, the elmental missed, that doesn't bode well.


Female; HP: 17/32 Human Cleric 5 of Pharasma (AC: 14 [T: 12 FF: 12] | HP: 17/32 | F+4, R+3, W+9 | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

Neva looked at the growing cloud with alarm.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Fort Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

It flowed over her and completely blocked her vision. She kept waiting for the cloud to pass, for her vision to return.

"Does anybody know how to get rid of this cloud?!" she yelled to the others. "I can't see anything in here."


Male Halfling Summoner 4 (AC: 13 [T: 11 FF: 13] | CMD: 13 | HP: 20/20 | F+1, R+4, W+5(+2 vs fear) | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

I figured it would eventually. If this guy is even remotely capable, he will no problem getting through it's 12 hp and escaping.


Male Human Arcane-Blooded Sorcerer 4 (AC: 12 [T: 12 FF: 10](+4MA, +4 Sh) | HP: 32/32 | F+2, R+4, W+5 | Init +2 |Perc +1)

24/24hp, 16AC
Spellcraft 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

Copper takes the crossbow from Neva, aims at the monster near the ceiling, and fires!
Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Damage 1d8 ⇒ 8

The anger is evident on Copper's face, and causes him to fire incredibly wide.


Maps: SStar Sunday, 23 Rova 4712 | MM Fireday, 14 Pharast 4714 | CotCT Fireday, 18 Gozran 4708
Actions not taken, are actions not performed:
You didn't say it, you didn't do it.

Adding an updated map. Also, the derro is no longer flying, he landed before the elemental was summoned.

MAP

Under these conditions, Copper, you may change your actions.


Male Human Arcane-Blooded Sorcerer 4 (AC: 12 [T: 12 FF: 10](+4MA, +4 Sh) | HP: 32/32 | F+2, R+4, W+5 | Init +2 |Perc +1)

Round 16, 24/24hp, 16 AC redo

Copper draws his wand of Magic Missile levels it at the derro, and speaks the activation word.

"Let's see if his shield is still up."

Caster level check 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Female; HP: 17/32 Human Cleric 5 of Pharasma (AC: 14 [T: 12 FF: 12] | HP: 17/32 | F+4, R+3, W+9 | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

Neva fumbled in her tunic for the magic dagger the group took from Verik. Slashing blindly in front of her, she tried to at least ward off the derro.

ooc and rolls:

Concealment 50% miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 92
Dagger (unsure of any enhancement bonus): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

If only I can keep him occupied until this thrice-damned cloud disperses! she thought to herself, swinging wildly and hitting nothing but the walls.

1,451 to 1,500 of 1,676 << first < prev | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Curse of the Crimson Throne / Edge of Anarchy (DM Amethyst) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.