Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Curse of the Crimson Throne / Edge of Anarchy (Aardvark DM) (Inactive)

Game Master Troy Malovich

The second Pathfinder AP, set in the city of Korvosa. The city is in turmoil after the death of the king.


1,351 to 1,400 of 1,676 << first < prev | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | next > last >>

Male Halfling Summoner 4 (AC: 13 [T: 11 FF: 13] | CMD: 13 | HP: 20/20 | F+1, R+4, W+5(+2 vs fear) | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

"Whatever they planned on doing, they haven't done it yet. I sense no magic coming from it. As for the decapitation, it's probably unnecessary, but as long as the head is intact, probably won't hurt us either." Pravlox relaxes as he fails to detect a magical aura.


Male Dwarf Two-Handed Fighter/5; AC: 20, T: 13, FF: 17; HP: 50/50; F: +5, R: +3, W: +1; Init: +2, Perc: +4

Felgar gets to chopping. H severs the head cleanly, then chops off the arms and legs.

GM Aardvark: Let me know if I need rolls.


Maps: SStar Starday, 22 Rova 4712 | MM Fireday, 14 Pharast 4714 | CotCT Fireday, 18 Gozran 4708
Actions not taken, are actions not performed:
You didn't say it, you didn't do it.

I was going to say yes, with a real easy DC, and then decided that based on your attack bonus your rolls would make it pointless.

Felgar sets about making grisly work of removing the disproportionate limbs from their mismatched body. The heavy thunk of his axe against the table, resonates loudly through the cavern. There is very little spatter, though, as each limb has been dead and empty for some time. Among those removed you recover the head of the Shoanti youth you've come for.

DM Roll:
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

Everyone make a perception check.


Male Halfling Summoner 4 (AC: 13 [T: 11 FF: 13] | CMD: 13 | HP: 20/20 | F+1, R+4, W+5(+2 vs fear) | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

Pravlox Perception 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Rex Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20


Male Dwarf Two-Handed Fighter/5; AC: 20, T: 13, FF: 17; HP: 50/50; F: +5, R: +3, W: +1; Init: +2, Perc: +4

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Female; HP: 32/32 Human Cleric 5 of Pharasma (AC: 14 [T: 12 FF: 12] | HP: 11/25 | F+4, R+3, W+9 | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Male Human Arcane-Blooded Sorcerer 4 (AC: 12 [T: 12 FF: 10](+4MA, +4 Sh) | HP: 32/32 | F+2, R+4, W+5 | Init +2 |Perc +1)

Perception 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16


Male Halfling Rog4 / Ftr1 (AC: 20 [T: 16 FF: 16] | HP: 34/37 | F+5, R+9/+10 traps, W+2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9/+10 traps | healthy

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20


Maps: SStar Starday, 22 Rova 4712 | MM Fireday, 14 Pharast 4714 | CotCT Fireday, 18 Gozran 4708
Actions not taken, are actions not performed:
You didn't say it, you didn't do it.

Not sure why I did it that way, I just didn't want the DC labeled spoiler. In the future, for rolls which may not have visible results, do any of you mind if I roll (eg. sense motives, perceptions, or some saves)? Also, as a reminder, the Nat 20 by Pravlox gave him an additional +5 on the roll.

Pravlox:
After the first couple chops by Felgar you heard what sounded at first like a soft breeze, but soon realized was whispered spellcasting emanating from the tunnel to the east that curves north into darkness.

Spellcraft DC's 23 and 22 (added 5 for distance)


Male Halfling Summoner 4 (AC: 13 [T: 11 FF: 13] | CMD: 13 | HP: 20/20 | F+1, R+4, W+5(+2 vs fear) | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

Spellcraft (DC 23) 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Spellcraft (DC 22) 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

"We've got company, folks. Caster in the east tunnel."


Male Dwarf Two-Handed Fighter/5; AC: 20, T: 13, FF: 17; HP: 50/50; F: +5, R: +3, W: +1; Init: +2, Perc: +4

Felgar immediately lifts his head in the direction of the East tunnel and strides purposefully in that direction.

By all means, Aardvark, I am comfortable with you making such rolls.

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12


Male Halfling Rog4 / Ftr1 (AC: 20 [T: 16 FF: 16] | HP: 34/37 | F+5, R+9/+10 traps, W+2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9/+10 traps | healthy

Initiative 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
I'm okay with you doing the rolls, too.

Rutter draws his second kukri as he moves toward the indicated threat.

Moves to D15, or near-abouts.


Male Human Arcane-Blooded Sorcerer 4 (AC: 12 [T: 12 FF: 10](+4MA, +4 Sh) | HP: 32/32 | F+2, R+4, W+5 | Init +2 |Perc +1)

Sounds good to me.

Copper turns his attention, and his crossbow, in the direction that Pravlox indicates.


Male Halfling Summoner 4 (AC: 13 [T: 11 FF: 13] | CMD: 13 | HP: 20/20 | F+1, R+4, W+5(+2 vs fear) | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

Fine with me as well. I was doing more to indicate activity rather than expecting specific results.

Pravlox readies his spear, having used almost all of his spells for the day.


Female; HP: 32/32 Human Cleric 5 of Pharasma (AC: 14 [T: 12 FF: 12] | HP: 11/25 | F+4, R+3, W+9 | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

Neva moved forward and touched Felgar on the shoulder. "See magic with Pharasma's eyes, friend."

Cast resistance on Felgar; +1 to saves for 1 minute. And Aardvaark, please feel free to roll sense, percep and saves...anything to increase suspense, keep the game moving, and make best use of your available posting time.


Maps: SStar Starday, 22 Rova 4712 | MM Fireday, 14 Pharast 4714 | CotCT Fireday, 18 Gozran 4708
Actions not taken, are actions not performed:
You didn't say it, you didn't do it.

Sorry, I said East when I meant West, so I adjusted based off the way you responded in how you moved.

Remaining Init rolls:

Copper 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Neva 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Pravlox 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Other 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

From the tunnel you can see that the chamber ahead holds a large four-poster bed. The rest, however, lies in darkness until you can get a better angle.

Order of Initiative
Copper
Pravlox
Felgar
Other
Rutter
Neva

MAP


Male Halfling Summoner 4 (AC: 13 [T: 11 FF: 13] | CMD: 13 | HP: 20/20 | F+1, R+4, W+5(+2 vs fear) | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

Round 1

Pravlox taps into his summoning pool once more, and draws forth a giant spider in the tunnel ahead of him (F-8, or as close to it as possible based on what Copper does).


Male Human Arcane-Blooded Sorcerer 4 (AC: 12 [T: 12 FF: 10](+4MA, +4 Sh) | HP: 32/32 | F+2, R+4, W+5 | Init +2 |Perc +1)

Copper mutters a few words and touches the shaft of his currently loaded crossbow bolt, making it glow like a magical lamp. He moves into the tunnel to H8 to try to find a target.


Male Dwarf Two-Handed Fighter/5; AC: 20, T: 13, FF: 17; HP: 50/50; F: +5, R: +3, W: +1; Init: +2, Perc: +4

Round 1, HP: 32/33, AC: 18

Felgar moves to D8, readying an action to attack whatever may be housed in this room that is chanting.


Maps: SStar Starday, 22 Rova 4712 | MM Fireday, 14 Pharast 4714 | CotCT Fireday, 18 Gozran 4708
Actions not taken, are actions not performed:
You didn't say it, you didn't do it.

DM Roll:
1d20 ⇒ 5

As the group moves in and brings the room into view, there remains no sign of an enemy.

MAP

Just a quick update post, "Other" has gone, continue with Rutter's and Neva's turns.


Female; HP: 32/32 Human Cleric 5 of Pharasma (AC: 14 [T: 12 FF: 12] | HP: 11/25 | F+4, R+3, W+9 | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

Seeing that the corridor was a bit crowded, Neva loaded her crossbow and kept an eye on the door to the south.


Male Halfling Rog4 / Ftr1 (AC: 20 [T: 16 FF: 16] | HP: 34/37 | F+5, R+9/+10 traps, W+2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9/+10 traps | healthy

Rutter moves in and starts searching the room (either for valuables or for anyone that made the noise Pravlox heard). He starts by checking under the bed(s).

Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24


Male Halfling Summoner 4 (AC: 13 [T: 11 FF: 13] | CMD: 13 | HP: 20/20 | F+1, R+4, W+5(+2 vs fear) | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

Round 2

The spider moves to block the other hallway (C-12), ready to attack if he encounters hostile creatures. Pravlox will move up to the spider's previous location (F-8), also readying an action to attack with his spear should the caster show themself nearby.


Male Human Arcane-Blooded Sorcerer 4 (AC: 12 [T: 12 FF: 10](+4MA, +4 Sh) | HP: 32/32 | F+2, R+4, W+5 | Init +2 |Perc +1)

Perception aid check 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
+2 to Rutter's Perception check.

Copper stays where he is, but offers up suggestions for places Rutter could try looking in the room.


Maps: SStar Starday, 22 Rova 4712 | MM Fireday, 14 Pharast 4714 | CotCT Fireday, 18 Gozran 4708
Actions not taken, are actions not performed:
You didn't say it, you didn't do it.

The rest of the first room also holds a simple writing desk, along with a full-length mirror propped up against one earthen wall. As Rutter starts investigating the room more thoroughly, he hears what may be nervous breathing covered lightly by a periodic soft rattle of furniture, coming from the next room.

As Pravlox's summoned pet enters the other doorway, it stops and rises up presenting it's forelegs in a threatening manner, ready to strike if whatever it spotted acts threateningly. It faces the south wall of the next room, and steps onto the wall itself to effectively threaten something near the ceiling.

Round 2:
Felgar -
Other -
Rutter -
Neva -

Copper - Aids in Rutter's search
Pravlox - Move in, and directs the spider to do the same.

MAP


Male Dwarf Two-Handed Fighter/5; AC: 20, T: 13, FF: 17; HP: 50/50; F: +5, R: +3, W: +1; Init: +2, Perc: +4

Round 2, HP: 32/33, AC: 18, Furious Focus, Power ATT, Overhand Chop.

Felgar rushes to C11 (C12 if the spider is up on the wall and I can occupy that space) and peers down the hallway and up, readying his attack for whatever the spider is threatening, if he can reach it.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

If he can attack the enemy.

Axe ATT: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Axe DAM: 1d10 + 4 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 4 + 3 = 15


Male Human Arcane-Blooded Sorcerer 4 (AC: 12 [T: 12 FF: 10](+4MA, +4 Sh) | HP: 32/32 | F+2, R+4, W+5 | Init +2 |Perc +1)

The spider was summoned by Pravlox. It's not an enemy, lol.


Male Dwarf Two-Handed Fighter/5; AC: 20, T: 13, FF: 17; HP: 50/50; F: +5, R: +3, W: +1; Init: +2, Perc: +4

@Copper: That is what I said. Based on the GM description above, the spider (our ally) is threatening something. I just cannot end my movement in the same square as the ally spider. Hence, my description of a potential attack if something becomes visible when I approach and the ally spider is on the wall. :-)


Male Human Arcane-Blooded Sorcerer 4 (AC: 12 [T: 12 FF: 10](+4MA, +4 Sh) | HP: 32/32 | F+2, R+4, W+5 | Init +2 |Perc +1)

Lol, my bad. Misread it as you attacking the spider.


Maps: SStar Starday, 22 Rova 4712 | MM Fireday, 14 Pharast 4714 | CotCT Fireday, 18 Gozran 4708
Actions not taken, are actions not performed:
You didn't say it, you didn't do it.

Felgar moves into the room's opening, and peers in with his weapon at the ready. Looking up toward where the spider threatens he sees another derro, except this one is is flying just shy of the ceiling. He wears a ruddy brown robe festooned with decorative patterns stitched in bone.

On the small work bench to the north lies a torso with one arm still attached, and covered in tribal tattoos. The arm periodically twitches, swinging and grasping at nothing.

As the dwarf enters, the flying derro pulls something from off his robe, and drops it to the floor in front of the spider. Afterwards, he flies to the north side of the room, as the thing he dropped grows to form a zombie born of the remains of a small creature, like a halfling or goblin.

I'm assuming it works just like a summoned monster in that it can act the round it is created.

The small zombie swings at the nearest thing to it, taking its usual hatred of the living out on the spider. It manages to do no more than graze one of its legs however.

Small Zombie attacks the Giant Spider twice
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15, damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2,
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11, missed

Now that it has an obvious threat, the spider can take its attack.

Round 2:
Spider -
Rutter -
Neva -

Copper - Aids in Rutter's search
Pravlox - Move in, and directs the spider to do the same.
Felgar - Moves in, looks for enemy
Derro - Places zombie, flies from D13 to B15
Zombie - attacks spider

MAP


Male Halfling Summoner 4 (AC: 13 [T: 11 FF: 13] | CMD: 13 | HP: 20/20 | F+1, R+4, W+5(+2 vs fear) | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

spider attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
spider damage 1d6 ⇒ 3


Male Halfling Rog4 / Ftr1 (AC: 20 [T: 16 FF: 16] | HP: 34/37 | F+5, R+9/+10 traps, W+2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9/+10 traps | healthy

Is the flying derro visible to all now? (Was he even invisible, or just behind cover before?) If he is visible:

Unable to enter the room, Rutter sheathes a kukri and draws a throwing dagger. He moves closer to the hallway, but out of the line of fire in case the spellcaster has more tricks.

Move to B10.


Maps: SStar Starday, 22 Rova 4712 | MM Fireday, 14 Pharast 4714 | CotCT Fireday, 18 Gozran 4708
Actions not taken, are actions not performed:
You didn't say it, you didn't do it.

The spider hesitantly bites at the zombie, but it is its hesitation that causes it to miss.

Seeing the true enemy near the ceiling Rutter adapts to the situation by preparing to attack from a distance.

He is visible. He was just behind cover, at the ceiling, in the dark (light is on Felgar's axe). The spider's tremorsense didn't 'see' him due to flight.

Round 2:
Neva -

Copper - Aids in Rutter's search
Pravlox - Move in, and directs the spider to do the same.
Felgar - Moves in, looks for enemy
Derro - Places zombie, flies from D13 to B15
Zombie - attacks spider
Spider - Misses zombie
Rutter - Switches weapons, moves to cover

The map is saved at work, so just imagine Rutter is in B10 ;)


Male Human Arcane-Blooded Sorcerer 4 (AC: 12 [T: 12 FF: 10](+4MA, +4 Sh) | HP: 32/32 | F+2, R+4, W+5 | Init +2 |Perc +1)

Round 2, 24/24hp, 16 AC (Mage Armor)

If Felgar can already reach the derro on the ceiling...

Copper moves so he can take aim at the summoned monster, and fires.
Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Damage 1d8 ⇒ 5

If Felgar cannot already reach trhe derro on the ceiling..

Copper moves into the room, drawing his wand of Enlarge Person as he moves, and waits for Felgar to advance to a large enough space. Once in position, Copper uses the wand to give Felgar the reach he needs to deal with the menace.

I have another con to attend this weekend. Be back online Sunday night. Feel free to bot me if needed. :)


Male Dwarf Two-Handed Fighter/5; AC: 20, T: 13, FF: 17; HP: 50/50; F: +5, R: +3, W: +1; Init: +2, Perc: +4

I do not believe that I can reach the derro because I did not get the attack that I readied when I advanced. Thanks for the bump Copper. I am sure that it will come in handy when I move up.


Female; HP: 32/32 Human Cleric 5 of Pharasma (AC: 14 [T: 12 FF: 12] | HP: 11/25 | F+4, R+3, W+9 | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

While the sound of combat from the north tugged mightily at her attention, Neva could tell from the shouts and curses that the hallways were already clogged. She forced herself to stay focused on any threats from their rear, and took up a defensive position.

Move to H10 and ready my crossbow to fire on any enemy that enters D11.


Male Halfling Summoner 4 (AC: 13 [T: 11 FF: 13] | CMD: 13 | HP: 20/20 | F+1, R+4, W+5(+2 vs fear) | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

Round 3

spider attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
spider damage 1d6 ⇒ 3

The spider tries once more to slash at the zombie as Pravlox moves into the room to get a better view of what is happening (C-8).


Male Dwarf Two-Handed Fighter/5; AC: 20, T: 13, FF: 17; HP: 50/50; F: +5, R: +3, W: +1; Init: +2, Perc: +4

Round 3, HP: 32/33, AC: 18, Furious Focus, Power ATT, Overhand Chop.

Felgar moves past the spider to B13, taking an AoA if possible, and attacks the zombie.

@Aardvark: In my last post I readied an attack. Why was it never resolved, just curious.

Attack on Zombie.

Axe ATT: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Axe DAM: 1d10 + 4 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 4 + 3 = 21


Maps: SStar Starday, 22 Rova 4712 | MM Fireday, 14 Pharast 4714 | CotCT Fireday, 18 Gozran 4708
Actions not taken, are actions not performed:
You didn't say it, you didn't do it.

The spider once again strikes at the zombie, but seems reluctant to actually bite it. Felgar squeezes past the spider and cuts the corner beside the zombie to push on into the room. The undead creature swats at him, but his armor soaks the hit. Unexpectedly, the spasming torso on the table beside the dwarf swats at him, but isn't even close.

Once in the room Felgar levels an amazing chop into the zombie, which crumples under the blow. Given the additional space allowed by the zombie's demise, Copper lets loose with his ready wand, and Felgar expands to fill much of the chamber.

Given Felgar's size, proximity, and reach, the derro draws a wand from his belt and tries to touch it to the oversized dwarf. Felgar feels the energy of necrotic filth flowing through him, trying to shut down his motor functions. The derro floats safely back away but not enough to escape the new reach.

@Felgar, there was nothing you could attack. The Derro is flying near the ceiling, out of reach.

Zombie AoO on Felgar 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Torso attack on Felgar 1d20 ⇒ 9
Derro, melee touch attack on Felgar 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24, Felgar needs to make a DC 15 Fort save, or be paralyzed for 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 rounds. (I know, dwarf warrior, fort save vs spell, so he'd have to darn near fumble to fail.)

Round 3:
Rutter - Switches weapons, moves to cover
Neva - Backs into the tunnel

Pravlox - Move in to get a better view
Spider - Misses zombie
Felgar - Moves in, kills zombie
Copper - His Enlarge Person wand goes off
Derro - Draws wand, attacks Felgar with it, 5' step to B16


Male Dwarf Two-Handed Fighter/5; AC: 20, T: 13, FF: 17; HP: 50/50; F: +5, R: +3, W: +1; Init: +2, Perc: +4

Fort Save: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 = 9

...and fumble, I did!


Maps: SStar Starday, 22 Rova 4712 | MM Fireday, 14 Pharast 4714 | CotCT Fireday, 18 Gozran 4708
Actions not taken, are actions not performed:
You didn't say it, you didn't do it.

Oh, ok, wow. In that case, he also exudes a carrion stench. All living creatures (except the caster) in a 10' radius spread become sickened DC 15 Fort save negates.


Female; HP: 32/32 Human Cleric 5 of Pharasma (AC: 14 [T: 12 FF: 12] | HP: 11/25 | F+4, R+3, W+9 | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

Bummer roll, Felgar! Not even the resistance spell you have would have made a difference. And I'll wait on Rutter before I act (hopefully I'll think of something).


Maps: SStar Starday, 22 Rova 4712 | MM Fireday, 14 Pharast 4714 | CotCT Fireday, 18 Gozran 4708
Actions not taken, are actions not performed:
You didn't say it, you didn't do it.

MAP update


Male Halfling Rog4 / Ftr1 (AC: 20 [T: 16 FF: 16] | HP: 34/37 | F+5, R+9/+10 traps, W+2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9/+10 traps | healthy

Round 3, 18 HP, AC 17

Fort save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

Rutter follows Felgar into the room, letting him draw the attention of the zombie (and torso - he didn't expect that). He smells something unusual from the enlarged dwarf as he passes, but he feels no ill effects. He takes relative cover behind the bed, and looks back to Felgar, finally recognizing that he isn't moving. "Something's wrong with the dwarf!" he calls back to the others, if they can hear him.

Double move to D17.


Female; HP: 32/32 Human Cleric 5 of Pharasma (AC: 14 [T: 12 FF: 12] | HP: 11/25 | F+4, R+3, W+9 | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

"Oh, Felgar", Neva sighed with an exasperation she didn't feel. With rising worry, she moved quickly north through the small passage, trying to get close to the dwarf and see what was wrong.

Double move to D13, if I can make it.


Male Halfling Summoner 4 (AC: 13 [T: 11 FF: 13] | CMD: 13 | HP: 20/20 | F+1, R+4, W+5(+2 vs fear) | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

Round 4

Starting to get more than a bit annoyed with this caster, Pravlox waves the spider away as he moves forward to the edge of the first room (C-10), where he stops and summons forth 1d3 ⇒ 1 celestial eagle at the far end of the other room (B-17) to harass the flying derro. As the newly summoned creature appears, it attacks with full fury.

eagle talon 1 attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
eagle talon 1 damage 1d4 ⇒ 1 + 1(smite evil)
eagle talon 2 attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
eagle talon 2 damage 1d4 ⇒ 3 + 1(smite evil)
eagle bite attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
eagle bite damage 1d4 ⇒ 3 + 1(smite evil)


Maps: SStar Starday, 22 Rova 4712 | MM Fireday, 14 Pharast 4714 | CotCT Fireday, 18 Gozran 4708
Actions not taken, are actions not performed:
You didn't say it, you didn't do it.

Rutter makes his way in past the, overly foul-smelling, large, immobile dwarf to find a spot in the corner from which to target the enemy. He calls out to the midwife to come see what the problem may be.

As Neva nears, she rushes in to get a better look at what is proving to cause Felgar to be in his current state. The smell of death coming off him is unmistakeable. Don't forget to make the DC 15 Fort save or be sickened.

Dismissing his spider in the hopes of getting a small flock of fliers to harrass the airborne derro, Pravlox is given the aid of a single eagle. The craeture goes after the derro with enough zeal for a half flock, but the small man seems to have an unseen barrier protecting him from the attacks.

Round 4:
Copper - His Enlarge Person wand goes off
Derro - Draws wand, attacks Felgar with it, 5' step to B16
Rutter - Moves deeper into the room
Neva - Moves in beside Felgar

Pravlox - Move closer, dismisses spider, summons eagle
Felgar - Paralyzed until round 11

MAP


Male Human Arcane-Blooded Sorcerer 4 (AC: 12 [T: 12 FF: 10](+4MA, +4 Sh) | HP: 32/32 | F+2, R+4, W+5 | Init +2 |Perc +1)

Not seeing anything effective to do at the moment, Copper bides his time, trying to come up with a course of action.

Delay. Is the zombie destroyed? What about the Shoanti arm that lashed out at Felgar? I'm open to suggestions for what to do.


Maps: SStar Starday, 22 Rova 4712 | MM Fireday, 14 Pharast 4714 | CotCT Fireday, 18 Gozran 4708
Actions not taken, are actions not performed:
You didn't say it, you didn't do it.

The zombie was destroyed by Felgar, the single-limbed torso will go on the derro's turn.


Male Human Arcane-Blooded Sorcerer 4 (AC: 12 [T: 12 FF: 10](+4MA, +4 Sh) | HP: 32/32 | F+2, R+4, W+5 | Init +2 |Perc +1)

Round 4, 24/24HP, 16 AC (Mage Armor) Undelaying

Seeing the arm still twitching on the table, Copper draws his wand of Magic Missile, speaking the command word as he aims at the dismembered flesh.

Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Force damage shouldnt actually destroy the body parts, right? Bruise them , maybe, but not outright destroy it?

1,351 to 1,400 of 1,676 << first < prev | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Curse of the Crimson Throne / Edge of Anarchy (DM Amethyst) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.