Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Curse of the Crimson Throne / Edge of Anarchy (Aardvark DM) (Inactive)

Game Master Troy Malovich

The second Pathfinder AP, set in the city of Korvosa. The city is in turmoil after the death of the king.


1,151 to 1,200 of 1,676 << first < prev | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | next > last >>

Male Human Arcane-Blooded Sorcerer 4 (AC: 12 [T: 12 FF: 10](+4MA, +4 Sh) | HP: 32/32 | F+2, R+4, W+5 | Init +2 |Perc +1)

While Neva looks over the body, Copper spends his time looking over the shelves and cupboard where the stirges were released from, hoping to find anything that might be of use to the group.

Taking 20 on Perception, so a 21.
Also, do I need to cast Mage Armor again yet?


Female; HP: 32/32 Human Cleric 5 of Pharasma (AC: 14 [T: 12 FF: 12] | HP: 11/25 | F+4, R+3, W+9 | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

"Agreed, Felgar. Let's go."

When they made their way back into the room with Rex and Rutter, Neva spoke again, in a hurried whisper.

"These caverns are more convoluted than a naming ceremony for Shoanti triplets! Which way do you think we should go? I'm not sure of the direction, but it feels like we should keep moving."


Male Halfling Rog4 / Ftr1 (AC: 20 [T: 16 FF: 16] | HP: 37/37 (currently 37/37) | F+5, R+9/+10 traps, W+2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9/+10 traps | healthy

As the others return, they find Rutter closely examining part of the southern wall. He starts scraping away moss with a dagger as the others share what they found in the other wing. "I'm still listening."

When they finish, Rutter summarizes:

"So there's two paths in the other room? Then this stairway here that we know one of them blue guys escaped through, and it looks like a secret door in the wall over here... personally, I think the secret door is the most suspicious."

Rutter is checking the secret door for traps and trying to open it as they talk.
Perception (traps) 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Disable device (traps) 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22


Male Dwarf Two-Handed Fighter/5; AC: 19, T: 12, FF: 16; HP: 37/50; F: +5, R: +3, W: +1; Init: +2, Perc: +4

Felgar nods at Rutter in approval, and he hefts his axe, standing right next to the door, ready to face whatever danger lurks beyond when Rutter opens it.


Male Human Arcane-Blooded Sorcerer 4 (AC: 12 [T: 12 FF: 10](+4MA, +4 Sh) | HP: 32/32 | F+2, R+4, W+5 | Init +2 |Perc +1)

"When you get done checking the door, let me open it with my magic. No use in putting us at risk opening it physically if we don't have to."


Female; HP: 32/32 Human Cleric 5 of Pharasma (AC: 14 [T: 12 FF: 12] | HP: 11/25 | F+4, R+3, W+9 | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

She watched Rutter working on the door, she noticed he was hurt. "Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry!" she exclaimed and moved over to heal him with the wand.

Wand of CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

"Is anyone else hurt?" she asked, turning to look at each.


Male Halfling Summoner 4 (AC: 13 [T: 11 FF: 13] | CMD: 13 | HP: 20/20 | F+1, R+4, W+5(+2 vs fear) | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

Pravlox and Rex continue to keep on eye on the party's surroundings.

Pravlox Perception 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Rex Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18


Maps: Starday, 21 Rova 4712 (SStar) | Fireday, 14 Pharast 4714 (MM)| Moonday, 13 Gozreh 4708 (CotCT)

Copper finds nothing of interest in the room with the tables. It looks fairly utilitarian, and seeing the stirges on the body it is easy to tell what the room is most likely used for. Bloody tables and pet stirges, somebody must want their dead to be blood free. As he turns to leave he notices that the moss on the north wall is also slightly disturbed.

The door Rutter found opens easily enough, rather quietly too, as if all the moss and growth work to lubricate the whole thing. As everyone waits with anticipation, the door reveals nothing further than a short dark passage, about twenty feet long to a dead end. It is just big enough for Felgar and the halflings to walk down comfortably.


Male Dwarf Two-Handed Fighter/5; AC: 19, T: 12, FF: 16; HP: 37/50; F: +5, R: +3, W: +1; Init: +2, Perc: +4

Nothin...should we be heading up the stairs after the runnin' fella?


Male Human Arcane-Blooded Sorcerer 4 (AC: 12 [T: 12 FF: 10](+4MA, +4 Sh) | HP: 32/32 | F+2, R+4, W+5 | Init +2 |Perc +1)

Was the moss on the wall in the other room similiar to the one that hid the doorway?

Copper picks another stone from his pouch, casts Light on it, and tosses it into the short hallway. "What kind of purpose would this serve? Maybe place to hide in the event of an attack. I supp...I think there was some moss on one of the walls in the other room. Let's check that before we explore any more. If there is a door behind that patch of moss, our little friend with the stirges might be hiding in it."

Assuming no one protests the idea, Copper immediately leads the group back into the other room where he had seen the moss. His crossbow is leveled at the door, ready to fire.

How is my Mage Armor doing on time?


Male Dwarf Two-Handed Fighter/5; AC: 19, T: 12, FF: 16; HP: 37/50; F: +5, R: +3, W: +1; Init: +2, Perc: +4

Felgar follows Copper back to the other room with Axe drawn!


Female; HP: 32/32 Human Cleric 5 of Pharasma (AC: 14 [T: 12 FF: 12] | HP: 11/25 | F+4, R+3, W+9 | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

Neva's shoulders slumped as the group headed back the other way...again.

These young ones can just traipse up and down all day, can't they she thought wearily, as she tried to rub her lower back without anyone noticing.


Maps: Starday, 21 Rova 4712 (SStar) | Fireday, 14 Pharast 4714 (MM)| Moonday, 13 Gozreh 4708 (CotCT)

Are you guys opening the door, or waiting for Rutter to look it over. Copper, your Mage Armor is for 3 hrs, you guys have barely scratched that. The door has moss missing just around the edges just the same as the other door.


Male Dwarf Two-Handed Fighter/5; AC: 19, T: 12, FF: 16; HP: 37/50; F: +5, R: +3, W: +1; Init: +2, Perc: +4

Felgar places a hand on Copper's shoulder.

If'n ya know what ya be doin'...go ahead, but I be thinkin' we wait on Rutter, eh?


Male Human Arcane-Blooded Sorcerer 4 (AC: 12 [T: 12 FF: 10](+4MA, +4 Sh) | HP: 32/32 | F+2, R+4, W+5 | Init +2 |Perc +1)

Copper nods to Felgar, moves up to the door, pulling it open and moving out of the way at the same time, so Felgar has a clear path into the room.

Really hope this one wasnt trapped, lol.


Male Halfling Summoner 4 (AC: 13 [T: 11 FF: 13] | CMD: 13 | HP: 20/20 | F+1, R+4, W+5(+2 vs fear) | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

Pravlox and Rex both wait patiently, apparently accustomed to staying in the background.


Male Dwarf Two-Handed Fighter/5; AC: 19, T: 12, FF: 16; HP: 37/50; F: +5, R: +3, W: +1; Init: +2, Perc: +4

Felgar peers into what I assume is darkness with his axe held high!

Well, as high as he can for a Dwarf...lol


Male Human Arcane-Blooded Sorcerer 4 (AC: 12 [T: 12 FF: 10](+4MA, +4 Sh) | HP: 32/32 | F+2, R+4, W+5 | Init +2 |Perc +1)

Felgar has Darkvision...


Male Dwarf Two-Handed Fighter/5; AC: 19, T: 12, FF: 16; HP: 37/50; F: +5, R: +3, W: +1; Init: +2, Perc: +4

Indeed...I am assuming Aardvark knows that from previous Map exposures.


Male Human Arcane-Blooded Sorcerer 4 (AC: 12 [T: 12 FF: 10](+4MA, +4 Sh) | HP: 32/32 | F+2, R+4, W+5 | Init +2 |Perc +1)

I wasnt just making sure you remembered it, lol. You said 'staring into darkness', and I wasnt sure if you meant general darkness (like we couldnt see through) or darkness for you as well, cause you had forgotten it. :P


Male Dwarf Two-Handed Fighter/5; AC: 19, T: 12, FF: 16; HP: 37/50; F: +5, R: +3, W: +1; Init: +2, Perc: +4

My Dwarven sensitivities are greatly offended...I would never forget! LOL! Thanks for the heads up!


Male Halfling Rog4 / Ftr1 (AC: 20 [T: 16 FF: 16] | HP: 37/37 (currently 37/37) | F+5, R+9/+10 traps, W+2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9/+10 traps | healthy

Rutter took a quick search around the secret deadend. Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27 Presuming he finds nothing... He then followed the others to the other room and searched the secret door there for traps. Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24


Maps: Starday, 21 Rova 4712 (SStar) | Fireday, 14 Pharast 4714 (MM)| Moonday, 13 Gozreh 4708 (CotCT)

Rutter's suspicions are confirmed when he finds the outline of another door at the end of the short passage. Why else would someone build a short hallway to nowhere, and then hide it?

Moving to catch up with the others and inform them of the second discovery, he arrives in time to give the door Copper found a quick once over. There is nothing dangerous looking about it, and as it is opened a short hallway is seen beyond going about twelve feet to a 'T' intersection.

I've never liked the pointless dead-end/secret door to a dead-end thing. It screams, there's something important here, why else was it hidden/here with no purpose. Just my 2cp.


Male Dwarf Two-Handed Fighter/5; AC: 19, T: 12, FF: 16; HP: 37/50; F: +5, R: +3, W: +1; Init: +2, Perc: +4

A little tired runnin' back n' forth, but I be thinkin' we should explore the first secret passage afore' this n'


Female; HP: 32/32 Human Cleric 5 of Pharasma (AC: 14 [T: 12 FF: 12] | HP: 11/25 | F+4, R+3, W+9 | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

Neva lowered her crossbow and used her free hand to rub her eyes and gently pinch the top of her nose. Shoanti triplets' naming ceremony

Smiling despite herself, she turned to Felgar and motioned for him to lead on.


Male Human Arcane-Blooded Sorcerer 4 (AC: 12 [T: 12 FF: 10](+4MA, +4 Sh) | HP: 32/32 | F+2, R+4, W+5 | Init +2 |Perc +1)

So, we go back to the other door to see what lies behind the hidden door at the end of the hidden tunnel that was hidiing behind a hidden door. :P


Male Dwarf Two-Handed Fighter/5; AC: 19, T: 12, FF: 16; HP: 37/50; F: +5, R: +3, W: +1; Init: +2, Perc: +4

Yeah...simple, huh?


Maps: Starday, 21 Rova 4712 (SStar) | Fireday, 14 Pharast 4714 (MM)| Moonday, 13 Gozreh 4708 (CotCT)

The short hallway is big enough for three of you to stand single file. In which order are you in it, and how close are the rest of you?


Male Halfling Rog4 / Ftr1 (AC: 20 [T: 16 FF: 16] | HP: 37/37 (currently 37/37) | F+5, R+9/+10 traps, W+2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9/+10 traps | healthy

Rutter will probably be first, to check it for traps. Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23; Disable (if applicable) 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25


Male Dwarf Two-Handed Fighter/5; AC: 19, T: 12, FF: 16; HP: 37/50; F: +5, R: +3, W: +1; Init: +2, Perc: +4

I will follow right behind Rutter, as usual.


Male Human Arcane-Blooded Sorcerer 4 (AC: 12 [T: 12 FF: 10](+4MA, +4 Sh) | HP: 32/32 | F+2, R+4, W+5 | Init +2 |Perc +1)

I'll stay outside the hallway if anyone else wants to go in.


Female; HP: 32/32 Human Cleric 5 of Pharasma (AC: 14 [T: 12 FF: 12] | HP: 11/25 | F+4, R+3, W+9 | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

Even though the short hallway will fit three, let's only put 2 in there.


Maps: Starday, 21 Rova 4712 (SStar) | Fireday, 14 Pharast 4714 (MM)| Moonday, 13 Gozreh 4708 (CotCT)

The door, like the others, glides easily open after found to be free of any dangers. As soon as the portal is opened and odor wafts up the small corridor, that can only be described a death warmed over. The cause of the stench is readily apparent as the view of the room comes into focus.

The majority of this room contains a nasty-looking stretch of mud - a partially collapsed sinkhole - kept damp by rivulets of water seeping from the walls. A patch of solid ground extends into the mud to form an island, on which is heaped a reeking pile of body parts. To the north, a rickety wheelbarrow sits on its side against the wall.

To the south is heard the clinging slurp of something moving in the mud, and a sick crunch of what could be deduced as the chewing of meat and bone. The noise originates from a large lump moving in the offal, as it moves it appears to resemble a huge ball of wet dung, dominated by a large maw filled with nasty looking teeth. It stands on three fat stumps of legs, and the top is decorated by three long tentalces. Two of them bear spiky protuberances, and the third looks to have, what appear to be three eyeballs.

Its color and appearance could have let it stay in its filth pit unseen, that is, if it hadn't stood at the opening of the door, and spoke. "WAAAAHHRRMM FOOOODD!", it gurgles out in a deep voice, and tinged with excitement. It begins to lumber your direction, sloggin out of the mud, tentacles waving.

Initiative Rolls:
Copper 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Felgar 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Neva 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Pravlox 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Rex 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Rutter 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

O 1d20 ⇒ 7

Round 1:
Neva -
Rex -
Pravlox -
O -
Rutter -
Copper -
Felgar -

I took a little liberty with placement, let me know if you would prefer a different location.

MAP


Female; HP: 32/32 Human Cleric 5 of Pharasma (AC: 14 [T: 12 FF: 12] | HP: 11/25 | F+4, R+3, W+9 | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

Neva couldn't see much of the room past Felgar and Rutter, but she recognized the smell and could easily understand the intent of the gurgling voice.

A sense of motherly fear for Rutter, who was furthest forward, washed over her. She stepped forward and hissed a spell quickly.

"Lady, shield this child of Korvosa!"

Move to I6 and cast shield of faith on Rutter, if I can touch him on the diagonal. If not, she whimpers in frustration and applies the touch spell to Felgar instead.


Maps: Starday, 21 Rova 4712 (SStar) | Fireday, 14 Pharast 4714 (MM)| Moonday, 13 Gozreh 4708 (CotCT)

Yes, you can get Rutter from around the corner. Could you post the effects he gets from your spell?


Male Halfling Rog4 / Ftr1 (AC: 20 [T: 16 FF: 16] | HP: 37/37 (currently 37/37) | F+5, R+9/+10 traps, W+2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9/+10 traps | healthy

Looks like +2 deflection bonus to AC for 3 minutes. That'll give Rutter an AC of 19. Thanks!


Male Halfling Summoner 4 (AC: 13 [T: 11 FF: 13] | CMD: 13 | HP: 20/20 | F+1, R+4, W+5(+2 vs fear) | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

Round 1

Rex will move to just in front of Rutter (K-8, double move) as Pravlox moves up behind Neva (I-5) and loads his crossbow.


Male Human Arcane-Blooded Sorcerer 4 (AC: 12 [T: 12 FF: 10](+4MA, +4 Sh) | HP: 32/32 | F+2, R+4, W+5 | Init +2 |Perc +1)

Round 1, 18/18hp, Mage Armor, 3 Con damage

Unsure of what the group now faces, and having no target at which to direct his attack, Copper chooses to wait til a more opportune moment presents itself before acting.

Delay.


Maps: Starday, 21 Rova 4712 (SStar) | Fireday, 14 Pharast 4714 (MM)| Moonday, 13 Gozreh 4708 (CotCT)

Neva moves forward to offer her Goddesses protection to Rutter, as Rex moves ahead to stand as a barrier between the thing and the halfling.

The large filthy lump slogs out of his goop onto the edge of the small island. His large tongue slides across his mouth as the two spiky tentacles writhe graspingly in the party's direction. The eidolon easily avoids the awkwardly waving limbs, though, as they slap ineffectively in the vicinity of the doorway.

2 Tentacle attacks on Rex,
Tentacle1 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Tentacle1 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Round 1:
Rutter -
Copper -
Felgar -

Neva - Moves to I6, casts Shield of Faith
Rex - Double Moves to K8
Pravlox - Moves to I5, Loads crossbow
O - Moves to N8, attacks Rex

MAP


Male Halfling Rog4 / Ftr1 (AC: 20 [T: 16 FF: 16] | HP: 37/37 (currently 37/37) | F+5, R+9/+10 traps, W+2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9/+10 traps | healthy

Round 1

The smell nearly knocks Rutter over. As such, it takes him a moment to make out the source of the war cry. His long look, does, however, give him a chance to consider everything the room, and he comes to the conclusion that nothing in there appears worth the effort of facing the filthy, hungry creature that wallows there.

"Eff this! Back out!" he calls to his mates behind him. To the dragon pushing past him, he calls, "Oi! Don't be a hero, ain't nothing in here worth it!"

Rutter delays, making sure everyone heads back out the way we came. He'll take his actions after Rex.


Male Dwarf Two-Handed Fighter/5; AC: 19, T: 12, FF: 16; HP: 37/50; F: +5, R: +3, W: +1; Init: +2, Perc: +4

Round 1, HP: 29/33, AC: 17, Power Attack, Furious Focus, Overhand Chop

Felgar moves to L9, staying on solid ground. He will raise his Axe and ready the following attack when the enemy comes into range.

Axe ATT: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Axe DAM: 1d20 + 4 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 4 + 4 + 3 = 22


Maps: Starday, 21 Rova 4712 (SStar) | Fireday, 14 Pharast 4714 (MM)| Moonday, 13 Gozreh 4708 (CotCT)

Felgar, you rolled a d20 for your damage.

Int Check DC 13:
Let's not forget your mission


Male Human Arcane-Blooded Sorcerer 4 (AC: 12 [T: 12 FF: 10](+4MA, +4 Sh) | HP: 32/32 | F+2, R+4, W+5 | Init +2 |Perc +1)

Int check 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

Copper reponds to Rutter's call for retreat, "We need to check every corner of this place for the body!"

Thanks for the reminder Aardvark. I'd forgotten why we were here, actually. Also, I've got a feeling we just stumbled onto the BBEG of this 'dungeon', lol.


Maps: Starday, 21 Rova 4712 (SStar) | Fireday, 14 Pharast 4714 (MM)| Moonday, 13 Gozreh 4708 (CotCT)

Felgar moves into the chamber to face off against the creature, but errs in his judgement as the thing casually grasps the dwarf with one of its nearby tentacles. The rubbery limb wraps around Felgar and begins to squeeze him, lightly at first just to maintain its grip. Felgar's movement is no longer his own doing, as he gets slid closer to the awaiting maw of the thing.

Attack of Opportunity for leaving K8 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23, hit.
Confirm Crit, 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5, no crit.
Grab ability (CMB to grapple as a free)1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30, grappled
Tentacle damage, 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Constrict damage, 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
You are moved to a space adjacent, and it interrupted your move, so you still have a Standard (as you were unable to complete your previous actions).

MAP

Grappled

Understandable, I forget my mission a lot at the table, and end up stopping halfway through to look at my notes and ask "Wait, why are we here again?". I figured at the pace we had that it wouldn't hurt to offer a refresher.


Male Halfling Rog4 / Ftr1 (AC: 20 [T: 16 FF: 16] | HP: 37/37 (currently 37/37) | F+5, R+9/+10 traps, W+2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9/+10 traps | healthy

Rutter rolls his eyes as he hears the spellcaster chide him. Big words from someone at the back of the line. As the dwarf rushes past him and gets picked up by the thing, Rutter feels compelled to say 'I told you so.' "There's other corners we could've checked first! And I don't think this is the nekkermancer we're looking for!"


Female; HP: 32/32 Human Cleric 5 of Pharasma (AC: 14 [T: 12 FF: 12] | HP: 11/25 | F+4, R+3, W+9 | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

So, we've got Copper and Rutter with dueling Delay actions at the end of Round 1, right? Or are they basically re-setting for next round?


Male Halfling Rog4 / Ftr1 (AC: 20 [T: 16 FF: 16] | HP: 37/37 (currently 37/37) | F+5, R+9/+10 traps, W+2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9/+10 traps | healthy

Forgot to go ahead and post my actions, since we're moving in.

Round 1, HP 21, AC 19 includes Shield of Faith, Shield of Faith active (3 min, +2 deflect bonus)

Rutter learns his lesson from Felgar. He steps lightly, trying to avoid the tentacles of the beast, as he moves out from the secret passage.

Acrobatics to avoid AoO: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Half-speed double move to K10

He eyes the mud around the island of dry ground. (Is there a dropoff into the mud, or is it just difficult footing? It looks like Felgar is blocking melee access to the thing.)


Male Dwarf Two-Handed Fighter/5; AC: 19, T: 12, FF: 16; HP: 37/50; F: +5, R: +3, W: +1; Init: +2, Perc: +4

@Aardvark: Ok, so my incorrect damage roll is not necessary because I was snatched? If so, I will break the grapple, otherwise below is the damage roll. I would think that I would have gotten the attack off (a held action) before he could grab me? Is it a strength check or CMB roll to break grapple?

Axe DAM: 1d10 + 4 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 4 + 4 + 3 = 20

STR Check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

CMB: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


Male Human Arcane-Blooded Sorcerer 4 (AC: 12 [T: 12 FF: 10](+4MA, +4 Sh) | HP: 32/32 | F+2, R+4, W+5 | Init +2 |Perc +1)

Undelaying: Round 1, 18/18hp, Mage Armor, 3 Con damage

Seeing Felgar and Rutter begin to move forward, Copper takes a chance to move in to try to get a look at the thing they are fighting. His eyes go wide with surprise at the monster. Leveling his crossbow at it, he pulls the trigger and hopes for the best.


Knowledge (Local or Arcana) 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Damage 1d8 ⇒ 1


Female; HP: 32/32 Human Cleric 5 of Pharasma (AC: 14 [T: 12 FF: 12] | HP: 11/25 | F+4, R+3, W+9 | Init: +2 |Perc: +3)

Round 2: HP 20/20

Neva squeezed down the hallway behind Rutter and Rex and tried to bring her crossbow to bear on the massive beast. Oh, Felgar, what have you done.

ooc and rolls:

Depending on where Copper ends up, Neva will move to K9 or J7 and take her best shot.
Crossbow shot: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Confirm crit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Don't know the AC given cover, grapple, etc, so just in case
Damage 2: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

The arrow sank into the stinking creature's flesh with a wet thunk.

1,151 to 1,200 of 1,676 << first < prev | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Curse of the Crimson Throne / Edge of Anarchy (DM Amethyst) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.