Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Curse of the Crimson Throne

Game Master Euan


151 to 200 of 11,654 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

half-elf
today's stuff, various:
Saves: ------------- HP: 96 Fort:12 Ref:15 Will:10 AC: 24 T:24 FL:14 Mutagen: Dex/Wis, lasts 20 minutes

Round: 2, Init:23

status:

HP: 10/10
Weapon Equipped = none so far
Conditions = none
Bombs = 3/3
1) Alchemist Spells remaining (CL 1, 1 melee touch, 2 ranged touch):
1 (2/day) Bomber's Eye, Shield

continue grapple1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17 if successful, Dandilion pulls him out of the way of the door so other people can get in. (move to P6 for him,O-05, then p5 for her.
"Shutup, you! We can come in if we want to!


Dandilion successfully moves the Fop, but provokes an attack of opportunity from the dog as she drags his owner into the room. Also, Fondo, you'll need to 5' step to either O-05 or O-07 to make your attack. You'll lose the flank but still connect knocking the poor man out cold.

Dog Bite, AoO 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Male Human (Per +18 | Fort +12 Ref +16 Will +12 | AC 24 (f 19/t 17)| CMD 30/f 25)

Round 2, Init 16+

"She doesn't mean him any harm, furry friend, look they're giving him a nap. But know your place." Barael steps further into the room (N-07), allowing more room at the front door, while threatening the dog with his fist.

Unarmed Strike 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
1d3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 (Non-lethal damage)

Wouldn't want to disappoint Dandilion with her new puppy.


Male Human (Init +6 | Per +15 | Fort +16 Ref +15 Will +11* +1 enchant, +4 language & sonic | AC 31 (f25/t18) | CMD34*)

Round 2, Init 21 cont'd {>P07)

Fondo moves to P07 before he swats at the fop. He observes Barael's and Dandi's fighting with appreciation. Happy to have them guarding my back. They've got moxie and deft hands. He gives them an approving wink.


Male Human (PER +6 | FORT+15 REF+9 WILL+11 | AC 26 (F24, T14) CMD28)

Round 2, Init 14 - P-04 -> O-5

Status:

Longsword in hand
AC 16, touch 12, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +2 Dex)
hp 11/11
Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +2
Speed 30 ft.
Melee Dagger +3 (1d4+3/19-20/x2) and
Longsword +3 (1d8+3/19-20/x2)
Magus Spells Prepared (CL 1, 3 melee touch, 2 ranged touch):
CONCENTRATION: +10 (1 lvl, 3 INT, 4 combat casting, +2 trait)
Spells left:
1 (2/day) Shocking Grasp, Burning Hands (DC 14)
0 (at will) Acid Splash, Prestidigitation (DC 13), Light

Assuming Charlie goes in the fishery..

Nikolay enters the fishery last, stands over the unconscious fop, and closes the door behind him.

"Wouldn't do for us to be interrupted."

Does Nikolay recognize the fop or the names of his companions, "Giggles and Hookshanks"?
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 - Knowledge local


Elf:
HP:113/113 AC: 21 (f17/t16)): K(Arc) +17, K(His) +7, K(Pl) +20, K(Rel) +20, Per +24, Sense +12, Spllcft +24/26

Round 2, Init 13, Q7

"Try not to kill the puppy, eh? It still might be useful." Briar makes no such claim for the man.

Briar will look in his quivers, take out what appears to be a straight arrow, and ready to shoot any badguy/dog/alligator/Lamm that happens to open the O8-9 door.

1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 3 + 1 = 21 to hit;
1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 damage.

Briar Quickstats:

Shortbow in hand
AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+2 armor, +3 Dex)
hp 9/9
Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +5
Speed 30 ft.
Melee Cold Iron Dagger +0 (1d4/19-20/x2) and
Quarterstaff +0 (1d6+0/20/x2)
Arcane Spells Prepared (CL 1, 0 melee touch, 3 ranged touch):
Spells left:
1 (2/day)
0 (at will)
Divine Spells Prepared (CL 1, 0 melee touch, 3 ranged touch):
Spells left:
1 (2/day)
0 (at will)
Ki Pool: 0/0
Arcana Pool: 0/0
Rage: 0/0
Bard Song: 0/0
Smite Evil: 0/0
GRIT: 0/0
Favored Enemy: Whatever I'm looking at.
Judgment: Poor/Poor
Bombs: 0/0

Regular Arrows: 20/20
Blunt Arrows: 20/20


Male Half Elf (PER +8 | FORT+7 REF+5 WILL+13 | AC 23 (F23, T10) CMD10) Luckstone

Round 2, Init 16, Q4 ->N8

Status:

AC 12 (10 +2 leather)
CMD 10
HP = 9
Weapon equipped = Biting wit
Shield equipped =OMG please don't hurt me

Charlie enters the room and tries to find an unassuming corner. He then proceeds to retch in the corner.

Fortitude save 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


Male Human (PER +6 | FORT+15 REF+9 WILL+11 | AC 26 (F24, T14) CMD28)

Sorry, forgot the fort save.
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20


Initiative
Dandilion - 23
Fondo (-9hp) - 21
Good Guys 2 - 20
Barael - 16+
Charlie - 16-
Nikolay - 14
Briar - 13
Dog (-5hp nonlethal) - 12
Fop (-16hp nonlethal) - 11

Dandilion drags the poor Fop into the room where Fondo puts the finishing touches on his headache and knocks him out before being bitten and tripped to the ground! Barael cuffs the poor dog while Charlie walks by and finds a safe and suitable corner to watch the fight and finds himself sickened for the round by the stench pervading the place.

Nikolay calmly closes the door on the whole proceeding, but catches a glimpse of two Korvosan Guard running full speed down the street. They do nothing though they must have heard the scuffle - apparently their task at hand is more important.

Briar readies and arrow to let fly on any poor unsuspecting waif that walks through the door. Finally, at the end of his rope, Fop peacefully passes out from the abuse at the hands of the party. The dog, now incensed, snarlingly takes a chunk out of Fondo and trips him for good measure.

Dog Bite 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 for 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 and a trip attempt 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

New map for round 3!


To varying degrees everyone has become somewhat acclimated to the stench of fish guts which pervades the room. No further saves are required and the sickness only lasts one round so you are all now, well, better.


half-elf
today's stuff, various:
Saves: ------------- HP: 96 Fort:12 Ref:15 Will:10 AC: 24 T:24 FL:14 Mutagen: Dex/Wis, lasts 20 minutes

Round 3

"Hey! That's not nice, Puppy!Down! Bad Dog! Down!Leave that man alone!"

unarmed strike at the dog (non lethal)1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 151d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


The poor puppy takes the blow (-7hp nonlethal so far), and gains an Attack of Opportunity which he fails to make full use of.

Ruff!

Dog Bite 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


half-elf
today's stuff, various:
Saves: ------------- HP: 96 Fort:12 Ref:15 Will:10 AC: 24 T:24 FL:14 Mutagen: Dex/Wis, lasts 20 minutes
DM_Euan wrote:

The poor puppy takes the blow (-7hp nonlethal so far), and gains an Attack of Opportunity which he fails to make full use of.

Ruff!

Dog Bite 1d20+3

Oohhh, Even Dandi can tell that was bad! ;)


Male Human (Init +6 | Per +15 | Fort +16 Ref +15 Will +11* +1 enchant, +4 language & sonic | AC 31 (f25/t18) | CMD34*)

Round 3, Init 21

Fondo curses at the dog in Varisian and goes on total defense as he stands up. Assuming he survives the stand, he steps toward Charlie. "Bloody rabid beast tore me a good one."

Status:

AC 17 (10 +3 dex +3 studded leather +1 buckler)
HP = 3/12
Weapon equipped Sap
Shield equipped Buckler


Round 3, Initiative 20

No attack on Fondo - the dog does not have combat reflexes.

The northern door swings open and an orphan holding a shaky kukri is pushed through by a large half orc. The half orc (Giggles for those of you keeping score) wears studded leather and bears a shield as well as a nice looking flail. He laughs as he sees the fop on the ground.

"Yargin, get up off the floor you lazy waste of good fish guts! I hope you killed him for me, he never was much good anyway."

The orphan stumbles into the room (to N5) and halfheartedly swings at Nikolay, apparently more afraid of Giggles than the party.
Orphan kukri attack 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (9) + 0 = 9 for 1d3 ⇒ 2 damage

I think Briars ready does not go off. No one came through his readied door, I don't think he'd target a helpless orphan, and he can't really see the half orc still behind the open door.


Nikolay Vasilevich wrote:

Does Nikolay recognize the fop or the names of his companions, "Giggles and Hookshanks"?

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 - Knowledge local

Sorry, I missed this the first time around. You have not heard those names before.


Male Human (PER +6 | FORT+15 REF+9 WILL+11 | AC 26 (F24, T14) CMD28)

Round 3, Init 14 - O-5

Status:

Longsword in hand
AC 16, touch 12, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +2 Dex)
hp 11/11
Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +2
Speed 30 ft.
Melee Dagger +3 (1d4+3/19-20/x2) and
Longsword +3 (1d8+3/19-20/x2)
Magus Spells Prepared (CL 1, 3 melee touch, 2 ranged touch):
CONCENTRATION: +10 (1 lvl, 3 INT, 4 combat casting, +2 trait)
Spells left:
1 (2/day) Shocking Grasp, Burning Hands (DC 14)
0 (at will) Acid Splash, Prestidigitation (DC 13), Light

"Little girls should not play with sharp things."

Nikolay tries to hit the girl with flat of his sword.

1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 3 - 4 = 11 - non-lethal
1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Sap! Sap! Sap! Carry your sap, Nikolay!


The little boys eyes grow wide as you swing but he somehow manages to dodge your blow.


Male Human (Per +18 | Fort +12 Ref +16 Will +12 | AC 24 (f 19/t 17)| CMD 30/f 25)

Round 3, Init 16+

Status:

AC 18 (10 + 3 Dex + 4 Lamellar + 1 Snapping Turtle, open hand)
CMD 16
HP 12/12
Weapon Equipped Rapier, still sheathed
Combat Expertise used for every full attack, AC 19

"That won't do, Mutt. It's a good fellow you gnaw on." Nodding respect to Fondo, Barael steps between the mongrel and Fondo (Assuming Fondo moves to O-08, Barael moves to O-07).

Barael attempts to lay the dog down by his master.
Unarmed Strike 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 + 2 = 19 (Flank with Nikolay)
1d3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 (Non-Lethal Damage)

"Agreed, Briar. I have much more in common with Furball here than with Fop."


Elf:
HP:113/113 AC: 21 (f17/t16)): K(Arc) +17, K(His) +7, K(Pl) +20, K(Rel) +20, Per +24, Sense +12, Spllcft +24/26

Round 3, Init 13, Q7

Nope. Ain't shooting no orphans.

Will keep ready for both doors when target appears.


The dog, bleeding a little and panting heavily from Baraels assaults, remains standing (-12hp nonlethal). It growls menacingly.


Male Human (Per +18 | Fort +12 Ref +16 Will +12 | AC 24 (f 19/t 17)| CMD 30/f 25)

"You're a tough little b+!$!, aren't you?" Barael pants a little himself. Tries to growl, but chuckles instead.


Male Half Elf (PER +8 | FORT+7 REF+5 WILL+13 | AC 23 (F23, T10) CMD10) Luckstone

Round 3, 16-(again) {N8}

Status:

AC 12 (10 +2 leather)
CMD 10
HP = 9

Orisons DC:14 (Create Water, Mending, Purify Food and Drink, Stabilize, Mage Hand, Ghost Sound)
First Level: DC:15 (4 per day) (Bless, Shield of Faith, Cure Light)

Weapon equipped = Biting wit
Shield equipped =OMG please don't hurt me

Charlie casts cure light on Fondo or Bondo I can't remember which is his handle and which is his name. Seems have effected my roll.1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

"That b$@+# do pack a wallop, here ya go my son. Um, yeh, let me try that again in about 6 seconds or so... "


GM Rolls:
1d20 ⇒ 6 1d20 ⇒ 11 1d2 ⇒ 2

Initiative
Dandilion - 23
Fondo (-7hp) - 21
Giggles - 20
Orphan - 20
Barael - 16+
Charlie - 16-
Nikolay - 14
Briar - 13
Dog (-12hp nonlethal) - 12
Fop (-16hp nonlethal) - 11

Dandilion swats at the dog doing a little damage while Fondo backs off for some healing. Giggles finally shows up and pushes a little orphan boy into the room who swats at the air around Nikolay. Barael manages another good hit on the dog as Charlie heals Fondo. Nikolay also attacks the air around him as he swings on the orphan, and Briar waits for Giggles to show himself.

The dog, still up and moving despite all the efforts to the contrary, bites at Barael for hurting him so badly but merely grazes him and doesn't raise any blood.
Dog Bite 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Now up, Dandilion and Fondo to start round 4

Round 4 Map


half-elf
today's stuff, various:
Saves: ------------- HP: 96 Fort:12 Ref:15 Will:10 AC: 24 T:24 FL:14 Mutagen: Dex/Wis, lasts 20 minutes

"I said DOWN!" Dandi yells at the dog, swatting him again for good measure, but doesn't really have it in her to hurt the poor thing.

"ohhh, I'm sorry, little guy, but you hurt my friends and tried to bite me!"

unarmed strike on the dog1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 51d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


The dog spins back viciously attacking the Dandilion attacker.

Dog Bite 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Almost sighing at his lack of luck today at chewy morsels between his teeth, he continues to bark loudly.


Male Human (Init +6 | Per +15 | Fort +16 Ref +15 Will +11* +1 enchant, +4 language & sonic | AC 31 (f25/t18) | CMD34*)

Round 4, Init 21

Status:

AC 17 (10 +3 dex +3 studded leather +1 buckler)
HP 5/12
Weapon equipped Sap
Shield equipped Buckler

Fondo nods a thanks to Charlie, moves into a flanking position with Nikolay and says loudly, "Enough! Heel!" He strikes the dog as forcefully as he can, and then turns to the child.

Sap 1d20 + 4 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 2 - 1 = 18 flank, power attack
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

"We are here to free you from Lamm and his lackeys. Get behind us, and we will make sure he and his friends never touch you again."


Barael is in O-7 already, so I put Fondo in N-7 so no flank.

Fondo's strike finally brings down the dog who was only trying to save his master. So innocent!

Round 4, Initiative 20
The orphan makes another half hearted attack on Nikolay under the watchful eye of Giggles, but clearly his heart isn't in it.
Orphan kukri attack 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 0 = 7 for 1d3 ⇒ 2 damage
He then moves through the crowd causing AoO's from everyone but Charlie and Briar as he moves behind the party to O-8.

Giggles is less friendly as he charges Nikolay. On his way he takes 3hp damage from Briar's arrow as his ready, finally, goes off. The damage was apparently enough to alter his swing and cause the miss!
Giggles flail attack 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 2 = 12 for 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 damage

"Hahah! Well struck elf! That little bur sure showed me." Giggles grins, showing off his slightly green teeth and broad smile.

Now up, any AoO on the poor little orphan, then:
Barael - 16+
Charlie - 16-
Nikolay - 14


Male Human (PER +6 | FORT+15 REF+9 WILL+11 | AC 26 (F24, T14) CMD28)

1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 3 - 4 = 15 AoO - Non-lethal
1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 damage


Male Human (PER +6 | FORT+15 REF+9 WILL+11 | AC 26 (F24, T14) CMD28)

Round 4, Init 14

Nikolay slaps the boy as he tries to slip by. He doesn't bother with the flat of his sword against the half-orc but fails to even touch him. Nikolay then takes a 5' step back if possible.

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Male Half Elf (PER +8 | FORT+7 REF+5 WILL+13 | AC 23 (F23, T10) CMD10) Luckstone

Round 4, Init 16-

Status:

AC 12 (10 +2 leather)
CMD 10
HP = 9

Orisons DC:14 (Create Water, Mending, Purify Food and Drink, Stabilize, Mage Hand, Ghost Sound)
First Level: DC:15 (4 per day) (Bless, Shield of Faith, Cure Light)
This casting will get me to 2/4 per day

Weapon equipped = Biting wit
Shield equipped =OMG please don't hurt me

With Fondo in N-7 I give him another cure light 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Male Human (Per +18 | Fort +12 Ref +16 Will +12 | AC 24 (f 19/t 17)| CMD 30/f 25)

Round 4, Init 16+

Status:

AC 18 (10 + 3 Dex + 4 Lamellar + 1 Snapping Turtle, open hand)
CMD 16
HP 12/12
[b]Weapon Equipped[b] Rapier, still sheathed
Combat Expertise used for every full attack, AC 19

There was a kukri in there somewhere. Ah, there it is. And there it goes. You keep that safe, will you, Smudgeface?

Barael attempts to disarm the orphan.
Improved Disarm 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 2 = 8 AoO

Barael looks upwards at the half-orc, shoulders slightly stooping as he draws his rapier, and wills himself to move closer to the green teeth. Moves to N-06

Rapier 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 for 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 damage


Round 5
Dandilion - 23
Fondo (-2hp) - 21
Briar - 20+
Giggles (-8hp) - 20
Orphan (-8hp) - 20
Barael - 16+
Charlie - 16-
Nikolay - 14
Dog (-21hp nonlethal) - 12
Fop (-16hp nonlethal) - 11

Dandilion swings and misses the dog while Fondo doesn't and finally drops the poor cur. Briar finally gets a shot off and takes a bite out of Giggles who responds by missing Nikolay. Giggles swings at Nikolay and misses widely. The orphan swings wildly and ducks for cover behind the party as he gets swatted by Nikolay, but amazingly not dropped. Barael tries for the orphans weapon and fails, but he does connect with Giggles for a nice solid hit. Charlie heals Fondo a bit more while Nikolay swings wildly at Giggles after swatting the boys backside.

Now up, Dandilion, Fondo, and Briar!

Updated Map


Male Human (Init +6 | Per +15 | Fort +16 Ref +15 Will +11* +1 enchant, +4 language & sonic | AC 31 (f25/t18) | CMD34*)

Round 5, Init 21

Fondo steps over the dog's slack body and glares at Giggles. "Where is Esmira Barondo, dog? Where is my sister?"

Status:

AC 17 (10 +3 dex +3 studded leather +1 buckler)
HP = 10/12
Weapon equipped Sap
Shield equipped Buckler

He swings out brutally.

Sap 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
confirm crit? 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

"Er, well, you can tell me later."


Giggles teeters... and falls heavily to the floor. He was reaching for the door as he fell, but never got to make his move. Nice crit!

We're still in initiative for now. Dandilion and Briar are next. Oh, and Dandilion, perception check if you please.


Male Human (Per +18 | Fort +12 Ref +16 Will +12 | AC 24 (f 19/t 17)| CMD 30/f 25)

Daaaaaaaammmmnnnn. Sweet Crit, sir.


Elf:
HP:113/113 AC: 21 (f17/t16)): K(Arc) +17, K(His) +7, K(Pl) +20, K(Rel) +20, Per +24, Sense +12, Spllcft +24/26

Briar slowly lowers his bow as Giggles is now Gurgles.

"Well done," he mutters as he begins to look around.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 Perception


half-elf
today's stuff, various:
Saves: ------------- HP: 96 Fort:12 Ref:15 Will:10 AC: 24 T:24 FL:14 Mutagen: Dex/Wis, lasts 20 minutes

Round 5, Init 23

Dandi looks about the room, finally focusing on the orphan. "uhm, sorry about your dog...and your daddy...

It finally occurs to Dandi that maybe people don't want her and her friend's here. she slips a dagger from a sheath, just to be on the safe side.

"but we're looking for a bad man. Do you know where Lamm is?"

move action to draw the dagger, readied action to attack anyone that attacks her first.

perception1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19


The waif drops his kukri and opens the door next to him before running through it with a scared look on his face - but saying nothing. Charlie can see him working the bolt on the main doors leading out (seems ready to run off).

Out the filthy windows in the door Dandilion sees a dozen or so children and pre-teens streaming away from the building coming from the north and fleeing into the street. You also catch a brief glimpse of three Sable Marines flying low over the city in the moonlight to the west before they fly out of site.

As the room quiets down from the fighting, the stillness of the building settles in. It's very quiet.

And we're out of combat unless there's to be an attempt to attack/corral the children as they flee. None of those you've bested are bleeding out. All were dropped by non-lethal blows and while there are some real injuries as a result of the pounding, there isn't enough for any real harm.


half-elf
today's stuff, various:
Saves: ------------- HP: 96 Fort:12 Ref:15 Will:10 AC: 24 T:24 FL:14 Mutagen: Dex/Wis, lasts 20 minutes

"Hey! Sable Marines on Wing." Dandi takes off after the kids, looking skyward to try to see the marines.

"Come on, Boldo, let's go see!"she tries to grab the Varisian by the hand to drag him with her.


Male Human (PER +6 | FORT+15 REF+9 WILL+11 | AC 26 (F24, T14) CMD28)

The whole building emptied out or just this room and the next?

Nikolay looks about for a desk, paperwork, insignias, shipping containers, pictures, intelligent rats, or other leads as to Lamm's whereabouts.

"This place reeks of Lamm's lurid activities, but it hardly seems the place he would reside. There must be some clue as to his residence."

Nikolay will take 20 on any desk or such, but here's a general perception check. 1d20 ⇒ 8

"Maybe these two will be able to tell us something otherwise."

When his search is complete, Nikolay will take to tying up the two with whatever is around.

Manacles! Guess I'll have to buy my own now.


Elf:
HP:113/113 AC: 21 (f17/t16)): K(Arc) +17, K(His) +7, K(Pl) +20, K(Rel) +20, Per +24, Sense +12, Spllcft +24/26

Briar takes note of the Sable marines, but returns focus inside, still keeping an arrow knocked.

"There might be more around so we should be careful."


Male Human (Init +6 | Per +15 | Fort +16 Ref +15 Will +11* +1 enchant, +4 language & sonic | AC 31 (f25/t18) | CMD34*)

"My beauty, I am saving my next breaths for hunting Lamm. If he has been alerted, he may take wing like the Sables. We can't have that, can we?"

Fondo makes for the door through which Giggles entered, attempting stealth as he enters.

Stealth 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11


half-elf
today's stuff, various:
Saves: ------------- HP: 96 Fort:12 Ref:15 Will:10 AC: 24 T:24 FL:14 Mutagen: Dex/Wis, lasts 20 minutes
Fondo Barondo wrote:

"My beauty, I am saving my next breaths for hunting Lamm. If he has been alerted, he may take wing like the Sables. We can't have that, can we?"

Fondo makes for the door through which Giggles entered, attempting stealth as he enters.

Stealth d20 + 7

"What? Oh. OH! Right. We have to find Lamm!" Dandi stealths too, slipping away to try another door(N09), looking for Lamm.

low, follow Fondo, high try another door 1d2 ⇒ 2
stealth1d20 ⇒ 15


Nikolay Vasilevich wrote:

The whole building emptied out or just this room and the next?

Nikolay looks about for a desk, paperwork, insignias, shipping containers, pictures, intelligent rats, or other leads as to Lamm's whereabouts.

"This place reeks of Lamm's lurid activities, but it hardly seems the place he would reside. There must be some clue as to his residence."

Nikolay will take 20 on any desk or such, but here's a general perception check. 1d20

Just this room and the next are empty, but the rest of the complex is quiet. A single desk sits in the southern room with a moldy chair pushed against the wall behind it. A small pile of ratty furs and straw is heaped under the table - likely a bed for a dog or other like critter.

You find nothing of interest in the desk. The few documents you see are shipping notes for the fish-slurry this place produces. Most of the large sales seem to go to the prison. No need for a take 20, the desk is quite meager.

Fondo approaches the open door in the north wall stealthily enough. You poke your head inside and see a large room shrouded in darkness. There is a stairwell immediately in front of you leading into the dark. You do hear some sloshing around as if there were a large tank of water filled, likely, with fish. You can see nothing else without a light source of some kind. You hear nothing of note in the chamber.


Male Human (Per +18 | Fort +12 Ref +16 Will +12 | AC 24 (f 19/t 17)| CMD 30/f 25)

"I heard the name Giggles, and Giggles showed himself soon enough." nudging the body with his foot. "Where's Hookshanks? Yargin promised us a Hookshanks..." Barael picks up the kukri, and inserts it into his belt for now.

Noting Fondo's direction, Barael moves to the northern door in the room. The one that produced the orphan and the half-orc. Let's clear out some of the black on the map. "My eyes aren't going to fare well in pitch. Let's shine a light." Barael produces a torch and encourages the flame.

I gotta remember how nice a sap works. More importantly, I gotta remember how nice numbers work. This is a nice little dogpack I've got here...


Male Human (Init +6 | Per +15 | Fort +16 Ref +15 Will +11* +1 enchant, +4 language & sonic | AC 31 (f25/t18) | CMD34*)

Fondo whispers, "Thanks for the light, Barael. And for your prayers, Charlie. What gods favor your words?"

With light, Fondo carefully descends the stairs, both to keep from slipping and to preserve the quiet.

Acrobatics 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Stealth 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


Dandilion Dreamstruck wrote:
"What? Oh. OH! Right. We have to find Lamm!" Dandi stealths too, slipping away to try another door(N09), looking for Lamm.

Dandilion opens the door quietly while Nikolay works the desk behind her. It's a short hall just five feet wide and ten feet long ending in another door. Though it is dark, you can see that the door is not closed all the way though the room beyond it must also be dark.


half-elf
today's stuff, various:
Saves: ------------- HP: 96 Fort:12 Ref:15 Will:10 AC: 24 T:24 FL:14 Mutagen: Dex/Wis, lasts 20 minutes

prayer for a clue:1d20 - 2 ⇒ (8) - 2 = 6 nope

Walking as quietly as she's able, Dandi sneaks down the hallway on little cat feet, to see what's in the room at the end of the hallway.

stealth:1d20 ⇒ 12
perception (low light vision):1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23


You're low light vision reveals nothing in the inky blackness of the room.

...but wait! There's some light after all! Something is coming from the other side, and it's carrying a torch! Oh, it's Barael and Fondo...

The three of you see (and perhaps the others as well if they keep up) a large chamber. The floor here is slick with seawater, bits of seaweed, and fish blood - and the air is thick with the accompanying scent. Wooden catwalks to the east and south allow access to the northern part of the fishery, while the floor is only five feet or so above the river below.

An open bay to the east allows direct access to the sloppy, muddy water, while to the southwest stands an immense ten foot tall wooden vat, its sides caked and waterproofed with tar. Inside is a foul looking mixture of chum, seawater and who knows what else.

To the north are stacked many barrels and crates, each marked in paint with a fish. Nearly two dozen small hammocks hang from under the catwalks, most with their own ratty blankets and pillows - but not all.

151 to 200 of 11,654 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Curse of the Crimson Throne Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.