Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Crypt of the Everflame

Game Master GM Sapphire Fox

Map

Handout


1 to 50 of 85 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

The bells atop the Temple of Erastil toll their midday song, echoing throughout the quiet town of Kassen. As the peals begin to fade, the first of the townsfolk make their way into the square, dressed in black, as if attending a funeral. They slowly fill the square, moving quietly across the cold, hard ground, their eyes downcast and mournful. Afer a few moments, a murmur passes through the crowd as it slowly parts to let
Mayor Uptal through. He leads the way with a tarnished silver
lantern. Behind him, an old pony drags a cart laden with
backpacks and supplies.

Once he reaches the center of the crowd, Mayor Uptal stops
and calls out to the assembled townsfolk.

“Once again the winter winds blow through the Fangwood, marking the end
of another harvest. There are wolves in the woods, howling at
our walls, and serpents in our shadows, waiting to strike. Just
as it was one hundred and seventy-four years ago, when Kassen
himself left these walls to protect us, so it is today. Where are
the heroes? Where are the brave folk that will venture out to
Kassen’s tomb and retrieve the flame to keep this community
safe for another winter?”

Grand Lodge

M Nagaji Hunter (Feral)/ 2 15/15hp] [AC:19 T:11 FF:18] [F+3/R+4/W+3] [CMB +4] [CMD 15 ] [INIT +2] [Perc +10]

An odd looking Nagaji sits at an outdoor eatery fronting the town square eating his noon meal. His weapons and armor are dented and work despite routine care, but most surprising are his features. The reptilian mans body constantly changes between anamalistic features.. sometimes sporting a hawks beak and keen eyes, other times sprouting the striped fur of a tiger or swelling with the strength and bulk of a bull. Other animal features make appearances here and there, lending this creature an almost nightmarish aura.

It has been a long several months, and he is looking forward to spending some time home and with his people.. the last missions with the Society weighs heavily on his mind as he contemplates all of the changes he has been forced through of late. His horizons have certainly broadened since he left his secluded home those many months ago.. his face splits with a grin at the thought of what his parents will say when he tells them that he is now able to call humans and elves as blood brothers and friends. His secluded little home deep in the forest of Fangwood is very territorial, and if any of the others have seen someone of a different race, it would have been with a sharp spear between them.

When the noon bells peal, he is surprised to see the townsfolk act in such a manner, and even more surprised at the Mayors proclamation. He tugs on the hem of a nearby local and asks through his hissing reptilian voice "What is going on here? Have I stumbled upon some holy day or has something happened?"

Grand Lodge

F Human Ranger 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | Init +4 | Per +5 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | CMD 17

Margat emerges from the woods. She is a tall, bulky woman with a red stain on her face, dressed in the garb of a woodsman. "Mayor, I have heard your call and will join in this quest. I am an agent of the woods and blessed by its call.

"Tell me more about this tomb and what is to be done," Margat says.

Dark Archive

Male Human Magus (Kensai, Bladebound) 1
Stats:
| AC 16 T 15 FF 11 | HP 11/11 | F +4 R +4 W +2 | Init +6 | Perc +0

dot

Grand Lodge

Female Human Occultist 1 | HP 9/9 | AC 15, T 11, FF 14 | F +3, R +1, W +4 | Init +1 | Perc +7 | 1st level: 2/2 | Evocation Focus 3/4, Divination Focus 3/3

A woman dressed in scholarly clothes looks up from her book and cocks an eyebrow. Hmm, a ritual and a tomb? That's something to write home about for sure. Camred shuts her book and approaches the crowd. "I'll go."

Cast guidance and use the +1 for Knowledge (history).
Knowledge (history): 10 + 9 = 19

Dark Archive

Male Human Magus (Kensai, Bladebound) 1
Stats:
| AC 16 T 15 FF 11 | HP 11/11 | F +4 R +4 W +2 | Init +6 | Perc +0

Flyn gets up from his seat at the sight of the Mayor, he proceeds to push through the crowd trying to get within earshot. Hearing the call to the townsfolk Flyn calls out loudly, I will journey to the tomb, Ancient tomb means ancient knowledge, who knows what type of power could be within those walls.

Grand Lodge

| NG Male Half-orc Phalanx Soldier (Fighter) 1 | HP: 12/12 | AC: 19 (Tch: 12; FF: 17) | CMB: +4; CMD: 15 (+2 v trip) | F: +4; R: +2; W: -1 | Init: +2 | | Speed 30 ft | Perc: -1 KnD: +5 SensM: -1 | Active Conditions: none

Kolret stands about a head taller than most of the rest of the crowd he is in the midst of. He shifts the large shield on his back into a more comfortable position. Small towns like these made him uncomfortable. He feels as though he sticks out more, and his orc heritage was a bit of a sore spot for him...

The crowd grows somewhat larger as the mayor is finishing his speech. Sounds like there is some coin to gain from this tomb, and my pouch is looking low... He slams the butt of the long spear in his hand into the cobblestone. I will go! He says in a deep, booming voice over the noise of the crowd; as he begins shouldering through the mass of people.

Sorry for being late. I work weekends, and didn't realize we had already started!

Dark Archive

Male Human Magus (Kensai, Bladebound) 1
Stats:
| AC 16 T 15 FF 11 | HP 11/11 | F +4 R +4 W +2 | Init +6 | Perc +0
Kolret wrote:


Sorry for being late. I work weekends, and didn't realize we had already started!

I hadnt realized it either.

Sovereign Court

Kamred, you know that this Ceremony used to be done every year for children to cross over into adulthood as well as what the Mayor has claimed it to be for. Though however over the years the dark feel that has come over the tomb has stopped these ritual traditions till this year when the pathfinders themselves are to under go this ceremony

The mayor once again speaks to the townsfolk.

“I present to you the brave heroes who will follow in Kassen’s footsteps to retrieve the Everflame! Some of them may not return, but I say to you that their sacrifice shall not be forgotten. Go, brave heroes, and do not return until you have the eternal fire.”

With that, the mayor points to the south, the direction of Kassen’s tomb. The townsfolk begin waving goodbye with cold, solemn looks on most of their faces.

Stealth DC 20 and Perception DC 15:

you manage to overhear a couple of townsfolk murming something about "Preperations" not exactly able to make out much detail

Diplomacy DC 20:

after spending sometime talking with people, one was willing to part with some words of not to worry, there is no need to concern

Before heading out the Mayor gives each of you a pack that contains the Following

5 day's worth of rations
a small tent
a winter blanket
a full waterskin
a piece of a trail map

in addition to those items, each of you have a specific item that has been place in your pack as follows

Flyn - a box containing tinder and three tindertwigs
Kolret - 50' of hempen rope
Camred - a labeled potion of cure light wounds
Margat - 3 torches
Fundir - a small bottle of local brandy
Bakko - a grappling hook

The Mayor hands the lantern over to Margat to carry and sends you all on your way

Grand Lodge

| NG Male Half-orc Phalanx Soldier (Fighter) 1 | HP: 12/12 | AC: 19 (Tch: 12; FF: 17) | CMB: +4; CMD: 15 (+2 v trip) | F: +4; R: +2; W: -1 | Init: +2 | | Speed 30 ft | Perc: -1 KnD: +5 SensM: -1 | Active Conditions: none

Kolret thanks the mayor for the supplies and begins following Margat. He was ready to leave this town well behind him. Once the town and its people were out of earshot, he sighed with relief. "I am glad to be out of there. Small towns always make me uncomfortable... now where is this tomb?" He pulls out the piece of map the mayor gave him and begins studying it.

Survival 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Sovereign Court

Kolret you feel if you were to put the pieces of the map together you will know whete to go

-Posted with Wayfinder

Scarab Sages

Male Oread Unchained Summoner (Shaitan Binder) 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17 TO 12 FF 15 | F +1 R +2 W +2 | CMD 15 | Init +4 | Perc +0 DV
Eidolon:
HP 6/6 | AC 15 TO 11 FF 14 | F +3 R +1 W +2 | CMD 16 | Init +1 | Perc +4 DV | Imm Acid, Paralysis, Sleep

Dotting. Sorry, I didn't notice we had started already. Weekends are slow for me at the forums - I should have an update tomorrow. Happy to be here with you guys

Grand Lodge

Female Human Occultist 1 | HP 9/9 | AC 15, T 11, FF 14 | F +3, R +1, W +4 | Init +1 | Perc +7 | 1st level: 2/2 | Evocation Focus 3/4, Divination Focus 3/3

"Oh come now, they aren't that bad. Small villages always have such odd histories to write about." Camred pulls out her piece of the map and offers it to Kolret. "Here. Seems we may be the first to take this trip in a while. Used to just be a rite of passage for Kassen until something changed. Not sure what, but it's probably not good."

Dark Archive

Male Human Magus (Kensai, Bladebound) 1
Stats:
| AC 16 T 15 FF 11 | HP 11/11 | F +4 R +4 W +2 | Init +6 | Perc +0

"Don't see how you could prefer an ancient and scary tomb to the quietness of a small village but to each their own I guess, names Flyn by the way." Flyn sets his pack down and quickly begins rummaging through it. He reaches deep inside and pulls out a small ragged pice of paper. "Here I think I have one of those pieces as well, perhaps we all do and when we place them together it will tell us where to go."

Grand Lodge

| NG Male Half-orc Phalanx Soldier (Fighter) 1 | HP: 12/12 | AC: 19 (Tch: 12; FF: 17) | CMB: +4; CMD: 15 (+2 v trip) | F: +4; R: +2; W: -1 | Init: +2 | | Speed 30 ft | Perc: -1 KnD: +5 SensM: -1 | Active Conditions: none

"I'm big and stick out in places like that. I can fit in better in the city. Not so many eyes on me there. Tombs may be ancient and scary, but at least I can adequately defend myself in those kinds of places. You never know the motivations of people." He takes the fragments from Camred and Flyn and begins arranging them. "Bring that lantern over here, so we can see better. And everyone put your map fragments together."

Grand Lodge

M Nagaji Hunter (Feral)/ 2 15/15hp] [AC:19 T:11 FF:18] [F+3/R+4/W+3] [CMB +4] [CMD 15 ] [INIT +2] [Perc +10]

Fundir is surprised as the local he asked for information suddenly grabs him and thrusts him forward into the spotlight. He squawks in indignation, but quickly sees that there is no way out of this now, so he quietly accepts the items from the mayor and turns to meet his companions on this most unexpected journey. "Well.. that was rather sudden!" he exclaims, turning to the rest. "I was looking forward to some rest at home, but I see that I will be putting that off for a while now. I am Fundir." He sees the others pulling out pieces of what looks to be a map, and quickly provides his own to the group.

Turning to Kolret, he chimes in. "Yes, I know exactly how you feel. My kind are not too unfamiliar with this area, but on my recent travels, I experienced much of what you describe."

Looking at Camred, he continues. "A disused rite of passage, you say? All I did was ask what was going on, and I got tossed into the ring here. This does not bode well when mixed with the towns sadness. I guess theres nothing for it.."

With this, he looks at the map and begins to set out, his form rapidly changing between different animals.

Perception with Hawk: 1d20 + 10 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 10 + 4 = 18
Stealth with Owl: 1d20 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 4 = 9

Grand Lodge

F Human Ranger 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | Init +4 | Per +5 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | CMD 17

Thank you for these. We will endeavour to return with the fire. All of us, hopefully, she says.

Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

Margat carries the lantern. Guess I am the flamebearer, though if someone else wants to carry the flame, he, she or it is welcome to, she says, hoping to add some levity to the situation.

I was from a city, and not a part that a nobleman would step foot in. The smell, the crowd, the noise.. I'd prefer a village anytime, she says.

"You might not have noticed, but I overheard the villagers were muttering something about preparations. I am not sure if they deemed ours insufficient," she said.

Margat would prefer not to be at the front of the party.

Dark Archive

Male Human Magus (Kensai, Bladebound) 1
Stats:
| AC 16 T 15 FF 11 | HP 11/11 | F +4 R +4 W +2 | Init +6 | Perc +0

"Wouldn't be the first time people doubted me and it will not be the last, I tend to ignore them," Flyn says hand at his side resting on the pommel of his rapier.
Flyn wouldn't either

Grand Lodge

| NG Male Half-orc Phalanx Soldier (Fighter) 1 | HP: 12/12 | AC: 19 (Tch: 12; FF: 17) | CMB: +4; CMD: 15 (+2 v trip) | F: +4; R: +2; W: -1 | Init: +2 | | Speed 30 ft | Perc: -1 KnD: +5 SensM: -1 | Active Conditions: none

"I am from a small town but lived most of my life in the city. Not a very nice part either. My mother and I ran into more troubles in my hometown than the city though." he says, seemingly remembering some event from his past.

I am willing to take point if need be, but I don't want the lantern. It is a problem for my vision.

Grand Lodge

M Nagaji Hunter (Feral)/ 2 15/15hp] [AC:19 T:11 FF:18] [F+3/R+4/W+3] [CMB +4] [CMD 15 ] [INIT +2] [Perc +10]

Fundir moves up near Kolret. "I can take lead or second. It is up to you. With Erastils blessings, I can take the forms of the beasts of the world, granting me aid in my endeavors. A hawks keen eye, or an owls silent stealth.. just about anything that I need."

Grand Lodge

Female Human Occultist 1 | HP 9/9 | AC 15, T 11, FF 14 | F +3, R +1, W +4 | Init +1 | Perc +7 | 1st level: 2/2 | Evocation Focus 3/4, Divination Focus 3/3

"Well then, I'll follow along behind you two." Camred tucks an ancient-looking rod into her belt, close at hand, and checks her sword cane.

I can pop guidance on anyone that needs it, just let me know.

Grand Lodge

M Nagaji Hunter (Feral)/ 2 15/15hp] [AC:19 T:11 FF:18] [F+3/R+4/W+3] [CMB +4] [CMD 15 ] [INIT +2] [Perc +10]

Likewise. I have limited spellcasting, but I do have Orisons, CLW up to 3/d, and a wand of CLW

Grand Lodge

| NG Male Half-orc Phalanx Soldier (Fighter) 1 | HP: 12/12 | AC: 19 (Tch: 12; FF: 17) | CMB: +4; CMD: 15 (+2 v trip) | F: +4; R: +2; W: -1 | Init: +2 | | Speed 30 ft | Perc: -1 KnD: +5 SensM: -1 | Active Conditions: none

I'll take front. I'd rather have my source of healing behind my shield than in front of it. Kolret shifts his shield from his back down onto his arm.

I can provide a bonus to an adjacent ally once a day with my shield. Not great now, but it gets better later.

Sovereign Court

After determining the path and order you are taking, you set out. After about 2 hours of traveling you start to notice the path narrowing, the bare trees starting to rake in the wind, the dried leaves crunching beneath your feet, and about 30 feet ahead you all notice a tree trunk blocking the way. As well as 4 humanoids jumping up from behind it, greenish skin, fearsome tusks, just bellowing as loud as they can, slinging vulgar insults.

I need Initiatives
the lantern does not have a flame or produce light, it is empty and just the vessel to carry the flame from the tomb to the town

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

F Human Ranger 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | Init +4 | Per +5 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | CMD 17

Margat will store away the lantern then...

"Family of yours, Kolret?" Margat says. her bow ready.
Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Grand Lodge

Female Human Occultist 1 | HP 9/9 | AC 15, T 11, FF 14 | F +3, R +1, W +4 | Init +1 | Perc +7 | 1st level: 2/2 | Evocation Focus 3/4, Divination Focus 3/3

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

Dark Archive

Male Human Magus (Kensai, Bladebound) 1
Stats:
| AC 16 T 15 FF 11 | HP 11/11 | F +4 R +4 W +2 | Init +6 | Perc +0

Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Grand Lodge

| NG Male Half-orc Phalanx Soldier (Fighter) 1 | HP: 12/12 | AC: 19 (Tch: 12; FF: 17) | CMB: +4; CMD: 15 (+2 v trip) | F: +4; R: +2; W: -1 | Init: +2 | | Speed 30 ft | Perc: -1 KnD: +5 SensM: -1 | Active Conditions: none

"No." he growls, lifting his shield into a defensive position and readying his shortspear.

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

Scarab Sages

Male Oread Unchained Summoner (Shaitan Binder) 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17 TO 12 FF 15 | F +1 R +2 W +2 | CMD 15 | Init +4 | Perc +0 DV
Eidolon:
HP 6/6 | AC 15 TO 11 FF 14 | F +3 R +1 W +2 | CMD 16 | Init +1 | Perc +4 DV | Imm Acid, Paralysis, Sleep

Bakko kept his silence most of the time. Steady as rock the outsider walked, and by times he'd look at his companion of always - Gandakan, the Earth Elemental who agreed to accompany him as his Eidolon. The summoner was friendly, but his oread roots would always make him social awkward. Gandakan, by other hands, wasn't even that friendly at all - and he just liked to walk closer to the front line, even if it meant being some steps ahead of Bakko.

Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 GM, please feel free to roll my initiative in the future to gain time :) Should I roll separately for Bakko and Gandakan or can I keep them together for an easiness matter?

Sovereign Court

go ahead and keep them together, it keeps things easier

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

M Nagaji Hunter (Feral)/ 2 15/15hp] [AC:19 T:11 FF:18] [F+3/R+4/W+3] [CMB +4] [CMD 15 ] [INIT +2] [Perc +10]

Initiative : 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Same here Gm.
Fundir give a hiss of alarm as the creatures boil out over the log and head towards the party!

K. Nature?: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Female Human Occultist 1 | HP 9/9 | AC 15, T 11, FF 14 | F +3, R +1, W +4 | Init +1 | Perc +7 | 1st level: 2/2 | Evocation Focus 3/4, Divination Focus 3/3

Since you can make Knowledge checks untrained as long as the DC is 10 or less, I'll try to identify the creatures as well.
Knowledge (local): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Sovereign Court

Camred you can tell they are Orcs, similar to Kolret though they seem a bit different then you recall

any attack you that tagerts them directly, please include a will save for each attack

init: 1d20 ⇒ 7

Bakko
Kolret
Fundir
Camred
Flyn
Orcs
Margat

(Round 1)

Grand Lodge

Female Human Occultist 1 | HP 9/9 | AC 15, T 11, FF 14 | F +3, R +1, W +4 | Init +1 | Perc +7 | 1st level: 2/2 | Evocation Focus 3/4, Divination Focus 3/3

Are we doing block style initiative, or not?

Sovereign Court

I usually let everyone post their actions, then put them in order as a round summary

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Female Human Occultist 1 | HP 9/9 | AC 15, T 11, FF 14 | F +3, R +1, W +4 | Init +1 | Perc +7 | 1st level: 2/2 | Evocation Focus 3/4, Divination Focus 3/3

To clarify, is it any attack roll that needs a Will save, or what?
Also do we have a map for this fight?

Sovereign Court

any attack roll and no there is no map

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Female Human Occultist 1 | HP 9/9 | AC 15, T 11, FF 14 | F +3, R +1, W +4 | Init +1 | Perc +7 | 1st level: 2/2 | Evocation Focus 3/4, Divination Focus 3/3

Camred pulls the rod from her belt and hollers back in Taldane and Varisian. "What is your business? Will you let us pass?"

Ready an action to use Energy Ray at the first orc to approach or attack. I'll roll it in the spoiler below in case it triggers.
And of course Orcish is one of the languages I don't have yet.

Readied Fire Ray:
Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Fire Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Will Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Dark Archive

Male Human Magus (Kensai, Bladebound) 1
Stats:
| AC 16 T 15 FF 11 | HP 11/11 | F +4 R +4 W +2 | Init +6 | Perc +0

Flyn repeats what Camred says in orc to the humanoids on the path,
Yintoni na ishishini lakho? Ngaba uza usazise sidlule?

Ready an action to cast acid orb at the first orc to approach or attack as well.

Readied Acid Orb:

Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Acid Damge: 1d3 ⇒ 2

Grand Lodge

F Human Ranger 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | Init +4 | Per +5 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | CMD 17

Since she's last on the initiative order, Margat waits to see what the orcs do before acting.

Grand Lodge

| NG Male Half-orc Phalanx Soldier (Fighter) 1 | HP: 12/12 | AC: 19 (Tch: 12; FF: 17) | CMB: +4; CMD: 15 (+2 v trip) | F: +4; R: +2; W: -1 | Init: +2 | | Speed 30 ft | Perc: -1 KnD: +5 SensM: -1 | Active Conditions: none

Kolret grins a toothy grin, as he moves towards the nearest orc. He positions himself between the group of orcs and the rest of his group. Shield raised, he thrusts his shortspear at the orc's midsection.

Attack:

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Scarab Sages

Male Oread Unchained Summoner (Shaitan Binder) 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17 TO 12 FF 15 | F +1 R +2 W +2 | CMD 15 | Init +4 | Perc +0 DV
Eidolon:
HP 6/6 | AC 15 TO 11 FF 14 | F +3 R +1 W +2 | CMD 16 | Init +1 | Perc +4 DV | Imm Acid, Paralysis, Sleep

Bakko advances some steps, but looking at the creatures he doesn't stop, and shoot. His attitude doesn't seem exactly evil, but rather more focused on the goal and very emotionless.

Crush them, Gandakan. - he says to his elemental companion, that immediately advances to try to slam the closest enemy.

Attack (Ranged Touch): 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 5 - 1 = 23 Using PA and Reach, from 10ft away
Damage: 1d8 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 2 = 14

The Oread wait to see if his friend succeeded and if the orc is still up - if it's the case, he will shoot the same orc. Otherwise, he will target a different one with his Acid Splash.

Attack (Ranged Touch): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 Acid Splash
Damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Sovereign Court

Bakko, the orc stays standing, the eidolon needs a will save, and if you attack it I need a will save

-Posted with Wayfinder

Scarab Sages

Male Oread Unchained Summoner (Shaitan Binder) 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17 TO 12 FF 15 | F +1 R +2 W +2 | CMD 15 | Init +4 | Perc +0 DV
Eidolon:
HP 6/6 | AC 15 TO 11 FF 14 | F +3 R +1 W +2 | CMD 16 | Init +1 | Perc +4 DV | Imm Acid, Paralysis, Sleep

Will (Gandakan): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Since the orc didn't drop with the elemental's attack, Bakko shoots the same orc

Will (Bakko): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

Sovereign Court

Bakko drops one of the orcs

Kolret goes up to one of the remaining orcs and swings but misses

Grand Lodge

| NG Male Half-orc Phalanx Soldier (Fighter) 1 | HP: 12/12 | AC: 19 (Tch: 12; FF: 17) | CMB: +4; CMD: 15 (+2 v trip) | F: +4; R: +2; W: -1 | Init: +2 | | Speed 30 ft | Perc: -1 KnD: +5 SensM: -1 | Active Conditions: none

Will save foe my attack: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14

Grand Lodge

M Nagaji Hunter (Feral)/ 2 15/15hp] [AC:19 T:11 FF:18] [F+3/R+4/W+3] [CMB +4] [CMD 15 ] [INIT +2] [Perc +10]

Fundir chants a short passage, then gestures towards the undergrowth and plants alongside the road. Suddenly, vines and plants reach out, grabbing for any of the orcs within their midst.

Standard action to cast Entangle, DC 14 Reflex. 40' radius centered on the group, trying to get as many of them as I can while leaving the approaches open for our attack. Move action to draw heavy mace

Sovereign Court

orc 2 reflex: 1d20 ⇒ 6

orc 3 reflex: 1d20 ⇒ 15

orc 4 reflex: 1d20 ⇒ 3

Your choice, either 2 will saves or a single will save with an additional +2

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

M Nagaji Hunter (Feral)/ 2 15/15hp] [AC:19 T:11 FF:18] [F+3/R+4/W+3] [CMB +4] [CMD 15 ] [INIT +2] [Perc +10]

One Will save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Sovereign Court

Fundir you notice that your entangle seems to not really get anything as the orcs dont appear to be real.

Camred when one of the orcs goes to attack you with a javeling you hit him with your readied attack and notice they aren't real

javelin flyn: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

hit, damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Flyn I need another will save

javelin kolret: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16 miss on kolret

if told they are not real:
if you get told they are not realy by your party members, then ad a +4 to your will save

1 to 50 of 85 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Crypt of the EverFlame All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.