Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

Crypt of the Everflame 5e conversion

Game Master Koldoon

As the end of the harvest season approaches, Kassen prepares for its annual Quest. Each year the town sends its dignitaries to the crypt of its founder to recover the eternal flame, in a spirit of renewal. Some years adventurous youth get to go instead, braving the dangers of the journey as a rite of passage to adulthood. Rumor has it, this is the year—your year.


301 to 350 of 503 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Roll20 map

The door bursts inward, scattering everything that the man had used to brace it closed. He is dressed in tattered bedclothes, torn and ripped, and one arm is red still with the claw marks of a skeletal grip.

His eyes are haunted, and as you rush in, he grabs the crossbow, frantically looking behind you.

"The angry bones! They'll come for me!" he screams.

Ariana: You're pretty sure the man's name is Roldare. His sister was the more frequent customer at the Seven Silvers, but Roldare was a respected craftsman in town. The crossbow was his hobby, and more than once a foolish traveler challenged him to a contest in the seven silvers only to find Roldare a better shot than they expected.

Roldare is barefoot and not very coherent. It looks like he managed to grab his pack and his crossbow and flee the skeletons. His wounds, while they look quite horrible, are superficial... he was grabbed but escaped before the claws could cut severely.


Male Human Ranger (Soldier)/1; AC: 18; HP: 9/12; Passive Perception 14; Init +3 (Adv); Saves: Str +6, Dex +5; HD Used 0/1

Cole puts up both hands after being flung into the room with his efforts.

Like I said, easy, fella. We're here to help. The skeletons are done fer. Please put down the bow.

Persuasion: 1d20 ⇒ 18


Character Sheet Female CG Half-elf Bard 1 | Rapier +4: 1d8+2 (P); Dagger +4: 1d4+2 (P); Light Crossbow +4: 1d8+2 (P) | | HP: 8/8 | AC: 13 | Saving Throws: Dex +4, Cha +6 | Init: +2 | Passive Perception 10; Darkvision 60' | | Speed 30ft | Bardic Inspiration 2/4 | Spells: 1st 4/4 | [ooc]Active conditions: None.[/ooc

"Roldare! Calm down! There are no skeletons behind us. My friends have dispatched them all. We are safe, all of us. Come now, is this how Dimira would want you to act?! Tut tut, no, no, this won't do. This won't do at all. Relax, come with me, I'll take you to the foyer of the tomb, you can rest there safely, with one or tow of Rankev's bodyguards." Aldelenna follows Rankev's lead in being forceful of tone, and yet her eyes and facial expressions remain caring, soft, graceful, imploring Roldare to come back to his wits, to realize he is in fact, safe, at least for the moment.

Persuasion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


Half-elf ranger | HP: 13/13 | 2nd wind 1/1 | d10 1/1
Stats:
AC 18 | Str +5 Dex +2 Con +5 Int +3 Wis +3 Cha +3 | Initiative +2 | Perception +5, Darkvision | Insight +3

Finlogan surveys the room and lets Aldelenna do the talking.


Roll20 map

Roldare seems agitated... he's more afraid of Rankev than cowed by him, but more than that, he clearly does not believe that the dead no longer walk the halls.

"No... you don't understand. He took her. The one that speaks, he took her below, and I'll never see her again. Just a coward. My poor sister! The bones walk... they still walk."

He shrugs away from Aldelenna and crouches by the corner. You notice that oddly the room seems to be setup as a place of respite. There are bedrolls here, rations and supplies. Roldare nervously glances at the door, as though unwilling to leave it unwatched for too long.

Through his ramblings, you discern that they arrived three days ago "to prepare" and two days ago they were attacked. Six from the village were here, and Roldare saw the two in the hall being swarmed by skeletons. His sister was torn from his hands by "a creature in ancient mail, death that speaks!" and though there were two others with them, he cannot fathom any surviving.

But throughout his rambling it's clear... he's sure his sister is alive. Whether its the mad hope of a desperate and broken man, or a fragile hope that she still lived when she was dragged off, you cannot be sure. But the only strength in his voice is when he insists that "she lives! The voice took her, and she lives!"


Half-elf ranger | HP: 13/13 | 2nd wind 1/1 | d10 1/1
Stats:
AC 18 | Str +5 Dex +2 Con +5 Int +3 Wis +3 Cha +3 | Initiative +2 | Perception +5, Darkvision | Insight +3

"Where did they take your sister? If she's alive, we'll follow and find her." Finlogan asks and assures.


Female Gnome Druid (Hermit)/1; AC: 14; HP: 9/9; Passive Perception 12; Init +2; Saves: Int +2, Wis +4; HD Used 0/1

"This place stinks of death. We must reassert the balance and rid the tomb of the necromantic influences that have taken hold. Fear not human, we will go after your sister and this "voice". The balance must be upheld."

She gently takes the man's hands as she speaks to him, using the voice and gestures she usually reserves for skittish wild animals she is trying to help.


Roll20 map

Finlogan's search of the room:

Fin: in addition to the bedrolls, you find two bullseye lanterns, 4 flasks of oil, 5 days worth of rations, and two small bottles filled with a reddish liquid labeled "healing"


Roll20 map

Roldare seems to calm down, but is determined that he will not leave the crypt without his sister.

You are able to get from him that he believes the undead menace originated on the lower level, because they'd been all over this one without seeing anything for a day before they appeared. There are traps and he says that you'll need to get the key and the shields. But he's still not very coherent.


Half-elf ranger | HP: 13/13 | 2nd wind 1/1 | d10 1/1
Stats:
AC 18 | Str +5 Dex +2 Con +5 Int +3 Wis +3 Cha +3 | Initiative +2 | Perception +5, Darkvision | Insight +3

Finlogan offers two small bohttp://paizo.com/campaigns/CryptOfTheEverflame5eConversion/gameplayttles filled with a reddish liquid labeled "healing" to Cole, "are these cure potions?"

Turning back to Aldelenna, "It would be great if you can figure out what he means by the key and shields, because they sound important. Otherwise, we should get moving."


Half-elf ranger | HP: 13/13 | 2nd wind 1/1 | d10 1/1
Stats:
AC 18 | Str +5 Dex +2 Con +5 Int +3 Wis +3 Cha +3 | Initiative +2 | Perception +5, Darkvision | Insight +3

Finlogan offers two small bottles filled with a reddish liquid labeled "healing" to Cole, "are these cure potions?"

Turning back to Aldelenna, "It would be great if you can figure out what he means by the key and shields, because they sound important. Otherwise, we should get moving."

Dark Archive

M Human Sorcerer 1 | AC: 16 | HP: 9/9 | 1st: 1/2 | Luck: 2/3 |Init: +2| Perc:+2 | Insp? Yes! =) | FX: |

"Can I ask," Rankev begins, now that most of the crucial data has been gotten out of Roldare, "what you meant by 'prepare'? I see the pillows in the traps, and I see you have made yourself quite at home here. Were the lot of you...sent here in advance to make this place safe for us?"

Power was beginning to have doubts about this whole charade. He imagined that he would be part of a great crusade, a party of worthies picked to undertake this sacred quest of danger. But it was looking more and more like it was meant to a cakewalk--a birthday party for the kids with all the dangerous things and any corners with sharp edges already made safe by grown ups---and such infantile assumptions were chaffing him raw!

That it was turning out to be an -actual- quest of danger did not fully mollify him.


Character Sheet Female CG Half-elf Bard 1 | Rapier +4: 1d8+2 (P); Dagger +4: 1d4+2 (P); Light Crossbow +4: 1d8+2 (P) | | HP: 8/8 | AC: 13 | Saving Throws: Dex +4, Cha +6 | Init: +2 | Passive Perception 10; Darkvision 60' | | Speed 30ft | Bardic Inspiration 2/4 | Spells: 1st 4/4 | [ooc]Active conditions: None.[/ooc

"I'll ask, but his mental state seems to be so frazzled I'm not sure even if I get an answer it'll be coherent or factual." Aldelenna says to Finlogan, then moving over to Roldare, and treating him, almost as a small child would a wounded animal, delicate, gentle, with soothing tones and soft words, she reaches a hand up and slowly plays it through his hair. She pulls his head to her bosom, and continues to run her dexterous fingers through his hair, just like she were playing an instrument. "Roldare, sweetheart, please, calm yourself. If your sister is here, I promise we will do everything in our power to find her. If we're to do that though, we need to know everything you know. What key and what shields are you talking about? Where should we find them, and what other traps should we be on the lookout for?" Aldelenna continues to gently caress Roldare's head as she speaks, hoping to bring him to a state of full calm, to ease the answers from him gently.

One More Persuasion Try: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Sweet crap on a cracker! The dice are not being my friend...

Dark Archive

M Human Sorcerer 1 | AC: 16 | HP: 9/9 | 1st: 1/2 | Luck: 2/3 |Init: +2| Perc:+2 | Insp? Yes! =) | FX: |

Also, Rankev's words are, like, totally assisting Alde. So she, like, gets advantage and can roll again. An' stuff. =)


Male Human Ranger (Soldier)/1; AC: 18; HP: 9/12; Passive Perception 14; Init +3 (Adv); Saves: Str +6, Dex +5; HD Used 0/1

Cole tastes the potions, just enough to attempt to identify as healing potions.

WIS: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Not sure what roll, if any, is required for this?


Character Sheet Female CG Half-elf Bard 1 | Rapier +4: 1d8+2 (P); Dagger +4: 1d4+2 (P); Light Crossbow +4: 1d8+2 (P) | | HP: 8/8 | AC: 13 | Saving Throws: Dex +4, Cha +6 | Init: +2 | Passive Perception 10; Darkvision 60' | | Speed 30ft | Bardic Inspiration 2/4 | Spells: 1st 4/4 | [ooc]Active conditions: None.[/ooc

Persuasion Advantage an' stuff...: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

That's a joke, right?! The dice algorithm hates me? Or what? I'll say it again, sweet crap on a cracker!!!!


Roll20 map

Cole: They do indeed seem to be potions of healing


Roll20 map

"Sister... not leaving without my sister..."

Roldare sits in a corner and curls into a ball.

"Angry bones... they're coming, clawing, slicing. The voice! Soon you'll all hear it too. He walks! Ancient and deadly, he'll come. He took my sister. He'll take us too." Then he quiets and rocks, hands reflexively going for his crossbow.


Male Human Ranger (Soldier)/1; AC: 18; HP: 9/12; Passive Perception 14; Init +3 (Adv); Saves: Str +6, Dex +5; HD Used 0/1

Aye, Fin, they are healin' potions. I will take one, and you can have the other, unless someone need to drink 'em now?


Female Gnome Druid (Hermit)/1; AC: 14; HP: 9/9; Passive Perception 12; Init +2; Saves: Int +2, Wis +4; HD Used 0/1

"Come, let's find these 'walking bones' and lay them to rest. That poor man's sister is down there somewhere too. Come on, before we arrive too late!"

Venssa moves down the corridor and stops outside the door.

Moved on map


Half-elf ranger | HP: 13/13 | 2nd wind 1/1 | d10 1/1
Stats:
AC 18 | Str +5 Dex +2 Con +5 Int +3 Wis +3 Cha +3 | Initiative +2 | Perception +5, Darkvision | Insight +3

Finlogan stows the potion and offers, "aye, don't think we're getting anything useful from him. Are we going?"

Dark Archive

M Human Sorcerer 1 | AC: 16 | HP: 9/9 | 1st: 1/2 | Luck: 2/3 |Init: +2| Perc:+2 | Insp? Yes! =) | FX: |

"Yeah, we're going," Power says, thoroughly unsatisfied with the witless man's answer. "Let's recover whatever can be recovered then be away from here. This place has an ill feel to it."

He follows Venssa, his staff swinging.


Roll20 map

I've added Roldare to the map in the room that you found him in.

Venssa, the door you've moved to is the one that we previously noted seemed to open from only one side (and you're on the wrong side).

There is one more western door, closer to the chamber where you found Roldare, if you want to check that one, or you can return to the entry room where there was a door on the northern part of the western wall.

As you leave the room, you can hear Roldare once again shifting heavy items to block it.

"Find my sister" he pleads, a final time, and grows quiet.


Female Gnome Druid (Hermit)/1; AC: 14; HP: 9/9; Passive Perception 12; Init +2; Saves: Int +2, Wis +4; HD Used 0/1

Going to the western room first, then back to the entry to try that door, I suppose.

Noticing that she had walked down the wrong corridor, Venssa curses under her breath.
"How can anyone find their way in this mix-up of passages? Give me the open land and forests any day!"

She backtracks and stops outside the western door.


Roll20 map

All right, I've moved folks on the map to the door Venssa indicated. Let me know what the party wants to do!


Roll20 map

Also, for those with Roll20 trouble (has that cleared up?) I have posted the current portion of the map


Roll20 map

Venssa: As the person at the door, you think you hear some chittering sounds behind the door. It's hard to be sure. Corridors echo strangely and you aren't used to them.

You've all been quiet today. I hope everything is all right with everyone.


Half-elf ranger | HP: 13/13 | 2nd wind 1/1 | d10 1/1
Stats:
AC 18 | Str +5 Dex +2 Con +5 Int +3 Wis +3 Cha +3 | Initiative +2 | Perception +5, Darkvision | Insight +3

ready to go. Don't think Fin is leading.


Female Gnome Druid (Hermit)/1; AC: 14; HP: 9/9; Passive Perception 12; Init +2; Saves: Int +2, Wis +4; HD Used 0/1

Listening intently, Venssa tries to identify the sounds...perhaps they are some sort of animal??

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

"I thought I heard something behind this door...a kind of ...squeaking?? I am not too sure"


Male Human Ranger (Soldier)/1; AC: 18; HP: 9/12; Passive Perception 14; Init +3 (Adv); Saves: Str +6, Dex +5; HD Used 0/1

Cole steps to the door and listens carefully.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Character Sheet Female CG Half-elf Bard 1 | Rapier +4: 1d8+2 (P); Dagger +4: 1d4+2 (P); Light Crossbow +4: 1d8+2 (P) | | HP: 8/8 | AC: 13 | Saving Throws: Dex +4, Cha +6 | Init: +2 | Passive Perception 10; Darkvision 60' | | Speed 30ft | Bardic Inspiration 2/4 | Spells: 1st 4/4 | [ooc]Active conditions: None.[/ooc

Aldelenna cups her ear to listen for what Venssa may have heard behind the door.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 2

And doesn't hear a damned thing. Yikes. The dice are not being our friends of late... I hope that changes soon.

"Hmmmm." She says, "I don't hear anything..."

Dark Archive

M Human Sorcerer 1 | AC: 16 | HP: 9/9 | 1st: 1/2 | Luck: 2/3 |Init: +2| Perc:+2 | Insp? Yes! =) | FX: |

"Why don't we try our old plan again? Set up the hunting trap and open the door?"


Female Gnome Druid (Hermit)/1; AC: 14; HP: 9/9; Passive Perception 12; Init +2; Saves: Int +2, Wis +4; HD Used 0/1

Venssa looks over at the noble and frowns

"What if it is innocent animals stuck in there? I would not wish to harm them if possible. Let me open the door and peek inside first."

She moves to open the door and examine the interior.

Dark Archive

M Human Sorcerer 1 | AC: 16 | HP: 9/9 | 1st: 1/2 | Luck: 2/3 |Init: +2| Perc:+2 | Insp? Yes! =) | FX: |

Rankev gestures for the druid to go ahead and open the door...which of course was completely her own idea, and in no way manipulated into playing the vanguard by him at all.

Totally.


Female Gnome Druid (Hermit)/1; AC: 14; HP: 9/9; Passive Perception 12; Init +2; Saves: Int +2, Wis +4; HD Used 0/1

LOL...evil, evil man!!!


Roll20 map

The door opens and you get a few feet into the room before realizing that there's more light than there should be... because the light is reflecting off of not drab ceilings, but a cocoon of webbing dripping from above. Buried in a couple of feet of webbing is a cocooned body, wrapped in the silvery webbing. Prodding that engorged, silver-wrapped flesh is the sharp foot of an insect born of nightmares. Eyes, beady and black and too many of them, turn in your direction.


Roll20 map

ooh, everyone is quiet again this week. Okay. Well, there was an option to try to avoid combat, but since everyone is so quiet, you have invaded the giant spider's lair... and it is pissed. With just one monster, I don't think a map is necessary here... I'm crazy tonight but I'll set combat order tomorrow morning and we can get this moving.


Female Gnome Druid (Hermit)/1; AC: 14; HP: 9/9; Passive Perception 12; Init +2; Saves: Int +2, Wis +4; HD Used 0/1

Sorry, was just waiting to see if anyone else wanted to act before I did anything else. Can Venssa use her speak with animals on the spider? Not sure if it is actually considered an 'animal'

Making some chittering noises, Venssa attempts to speak with the creature and calm it down.

Dark Archive

M Human Sorcerer 1 | AC: 16 | HP: 9/9 | 1st: 1/2 | Luck: 2/3 |Init: +2| Perc:+2 | Insp? Yes! =) | FX: |

Power was about to start tossing fire at the lovecraftian nightmare, but when the druid starts acting crazy, he holds back, assuming that she's calling the spider nasty names. This should be interesting.


Roll20 map

It is considered a large beast, so yes, it categorizes as animal. Unfortunately, I wasn't thinking... the gnome ability is restricted to small and smaller animals, and I'd forgotten that 5e actually makes giant spiders legitimately GIANT sized.

Initiative!

Cole initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Cole (adv) initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Finlogan initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Venssa initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Aldelenna initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Rankev initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Giant Spider initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Group 1: Cole, Finlogan
Group 2: Giant Spider
Group 3: Rankev, Venssa, Aldelenna


Roll20 map

Initiative

Group 1: Cole, Finlogan
Group 2: Giant Spider
Group 3: Rankev, Venssa, Aldelenna

It is round 1. Current turn is Group 1.

Waiting on Cole, Finlogan

The chittering grows quiet as the creature shifts to the lower level of its web, dripping onto the floor in a movement like flowing liquid. It's eyes focus on the door. The hard clack of chitin on stone fills the room.


Half-elf ranger | HP: 13/13 | 2nd wind 1/1 | d10 1/1
Stats:
AC 18 | Str +5 Dex +2 Con +5 Int +3 Wis +3 Cha +3 | Initiative +2 | Perception +5, Darkvision | Insight +3

Seeing Venssa facing a giant spider alone, Finlogan rushes into the room in front of her like a fool. He draws his sword and strikes at the spider. The blades hits the thorax spraying ichor.

longsword: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
if hit, slashing damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Male Human Ranger (Soldier)/1; AC: 18; HP: 9/12; Passive Perception 14; Init +3 (Adv); Saves: Str +6, Dex +5; HD Used 0/1

Round 1, Narural Explorer

Cole moves in quickly and sets to work on the spider.

BA Att: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
BA Adv Att: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
BA Dam: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Roll20 map

That is indeed a hit, Fin

Spider limbs flail wildly as black ichor sprays across the room. The spider chitters and backs away, then steps firmly forward, all at once. Stone chips as the hard chitinous hooks at the end of its feet scrape at the stone.

Initiative

Group 1: Cole, Finlogan
Group 2: Giant Spider
Group 3: Rankev, Venssa, Aldelenna

It is round 1. Current turn is Group 1.

Waiting on Cole.


Male Human Ranger (Soldier)/1; AC: 18; HP: 9/12; Passive Perception 14; Init +3 (Adv); Saves: Str +6, Dex +5; HD Used 0/1

Ninja'd


Roll20 map

Hmph

Current turn is Group 2.

The Giant Spider screeches in pain as Cole lops off one of its great limbs. It staggers and screams again, then turns all eight black eyes on Cole. It lunges forward to bite!

The Spider bites Cole!: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Its vicious bite sinks through Cole's armor piercing deep into his shoulder.

Spider bite damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

It's a serious hit, and worse, Cole can feel the venom seeping into his bloodstream, like liquid fire in his veins!

Cole needs to make a Con save vs the poison. This is an important roll, he'll take damage even on a successful save, a failed save might drop him.

---

Initiative

Group 1: Cole, Finlogan
Group 2: Giant Spider
Group 3: Rankev, Venssa, Aldelenna

It is round 1. Current turn is Group 3

Waiting on Rankev, Venssa, Aldelenna.


Roll20 map

Fin: Rushing in to defend Venssa despite the giantness of the spider fits your personality traits (defending friends like a litter of newborn pups)... take inspiration.

Venssa: First instinct being that an animal might be trapped is also very in keeping with your traits, you can also take inspiration.


Female Gnome Druid (Hermit)/1; AC: 14; HP: 9/9; Passive Perception 12; Init +2; Saves: Int +2, Wis +4; HD Used 0/1

Surprised by the sudden and swift attack by her friends on the attacking spider, the gnome strikes out at the creature as well with her blessed staff.
Cast shillelagh

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Crit Damage: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (1, 3) + 4 = 8


Male Human Ranger (Soldier)/1; AC: 18; HP: 9/12; Passive Perception 14; Init +3 (Adv); Saves: Str +6, Dex +5; HD Used 0/1

Con: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14


Character Sheet Female CG Half-elf Bard 1 | Rapier +4: 1d8+2 (P); Dagger +4: 1d4+2 (P); Light Crossbow +4: 1d8+2 (P) | | HP: 8/8 | AC: 13 | Saving Throws: Dex +4, Cha +6 | Init: +2 | Passive Perception 10; Darkvision 60' | | Speed 30ft | Bardic Inspiration 2/4 | Spells: 1st 4/4 | [ooc]Active conditions: None.[/ooc

"Damnit! Aldelenna screams, and draws her rapier stabbing hard.

Rapier Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Rapier Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

301 to 350 of 503 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Crypt of the Everflame - converted to D&D 5e - gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.