Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Crypt of the EverFlame

Game Master OlSmokey

MAPS

HANDOUT


301 to 337 of 337 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

230524-19 | Female NG Human (Osirian) Cleric (Angelfire Adept) 1.0 | HP 9/11 (2 nl) | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 | F +4 R +0 W +4 | Init +0 | Perc +2 SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Active Conditions: Light, Resistance

Once everyone is gathered back int he antechamber, Yumna opens the western door.

Dark Archive

In the center of this room is a large pool of clear water, fed by
a fountain on the wall above it. The fountain has a stone statue
of a weeping maiden holding the slain body of Kassen, but his
head has been broken off and is nowhere to be seen. A voice
booms out from the darkness, saying, “Magic is the key.” The
voice slowly fades, leaving a dreadful silence.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Liberty's Edge

Human Male | HP 18/18 (1NL) | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 CMD 14 | F +3 R +5 W +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5

Theoden mutters "Shouldn't the head still be on that statue?"

Theoden advances into the room slowly, his crossbow out and ready in case of danger.

perception?: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Dark Archive

Theoden you dont see any enemies in the room.

-Posted with Wayfinder

The Exchange

male ratfolk gun 1 | HP 12 | AC 17; Touch 14; FF 13 | F +4; R +6; W +1 | CMB+0; CMD 14 | Speed 20 ft | Init +4 | Perc +7 | Stealth: +7 gunslinger 1

The Slitheren Kid moves up and smells the water. "Maybe it's magic?"

Dark Archive

Female Human Fighter 1 / HP=12:12/ AC=18 touch=12 FF= 16/ R=+2 F=+3 W=0/ perc=+1/ init=+4/ CMB +7, +9 to trip/ CMD 18, 20vs trip

Slitheren as you walk up and look into the pool you see thousands of keys laying in the bottom.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Silver Crusade

230524-19 | Female NG Human (Osirian) Cleric (Angelfire Adept) 1.0 | HP 9/11 (2 nl) | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 | F +4 R +0 W +4 | Init +0 | Perc +2 SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Active Conditions: Light, Resistance

"Well, that does not make it easy," Yumna comments as she moves to the pool and peers into the water.

"Can anyone detect magical auras? That might narrow it down."

Grand Lodge

Qaji, male ifrit skald (spell warrior) 1 | HP 8/10, raging song 5/7 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F +3, R +3, W +2 | CMB -1, CMD 12 | Spd 30' | Perc +3 | Init +7

Qaji begins humming and looks into the pool, trying to spot any keys with magical essence.

Detect magic.

perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Dark Archive

Female Human Fighter 1 / HP=12:12/ AC=18 touch=12 FF= 16/ R=+2 F=+3 W=0/ perc=+1/ init=+4/ CMB +7, +9 to trip/ CMD 18, 20vs trip

There is a key that lights up magical

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Qaji, male ifrit skald (spell warrior) 1 | HP 8/10, raging song 5/7 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F +3, R +3, W +2 | CMB -1, CMD 12 | Spd 30' | Perc +3 | Init +7

"There's one there which is magical! We fire folk aren't very good swimmers. Anyone want to go in after it?"

Liberty's Edge

Human Male | HP 18/18 (1NL) | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 CMD 14 | F +3 R +5 W +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5

Theoden hands his crossbow to Qaji and dives in.

take 10 swim: 10 + 0 = 10

Silver Crusade

230524-19 | Female NG Human (Osirian) Cleric (Angelfire Adept) 1.0 | HP 9/11 (2 nl) | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 | F +4 R +0 W +4 | Init +0 | Perc +2 SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Active Conditions: Light, Resistance

Yumna peers down the halls in the fountain room while waiting for those capable of seeing magical auras to fish out the correct key.

"Is it very deep?" she asks over her shoulder.

Dark Archive

Female Human Fighter 1 / HP=12:12/ AC=18 touch=12 FF= 16/ R=+2 F=+3 W=0/ perc=+1/ init=+4/ CMB +7, +9 to trip/ CMD 18, 20vs trip

The fountain is 40ft deep.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Dark Archive

Female Human Fighter 1 / HP=12:12/ AC=18 touch=12 FF= 16/ R=+2 F=+3 W=0/ perc=+1/ init=+4/ CMB +7, +9 to trip/ CMD 18, 20vs trip

Yumna down the short hallways there are doors.

-Posted with Wayfinder

The Exchange

male ratfolk gun 1 | HP 12 | AC 17; Touch 14; FF 13 | F +4; R +6; W +1 | CMB+0; CMD 14 | Speed 20 ft | Init +4 | Perc +7 | Stealth: +7 gunslinger 1

The Slitheren Kid waits with a rope for Theoden.

Grand Lodge

Qaji, male ifrit skald (spell warrior) 1 | HP 8/10, raging song 5/7 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F +3, R +3, W +2 | CMB -1, CMD 12 | Spd 30' | Perc +3 | Init +7

Qaji shouts and gestures, trying to direct Theoden to the correct key.

Silver Crusade

230524-19 | Female NG Human (Osirian) Cleric (Angelfire Adept) 1.0 | HP 9/11 (2 nl) | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 | F +4 R +0 W +4 | Init +0 | Perc +2 SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Active Conditions: Light, Resistance

"Once we get the correct key," Yumna suggests, "We should try it on that door in the chamber with the pits."

Dark Archive

there is no key hole in that door yumna.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Liberty's Edge

Human Male | HP 18/18 (1NL) | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 CMD 14 | F +3 R +5 W +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5

"Blub blub blub"

Any luck getting the key and resurfacing with it GM?

Dark Archive

Female Human Fighter 1 / HP=12:12/ AC=18 touch=12 FF= 16/ R=+2 F=+3 W=0/ perc=+1/ init=+4/ CMB +7, +9 to trip/ CMD 18, 20vs trip

Give me a perception to here Qaji's instructions 15 or above you come back up with the key

-Posted with Wayfinder

Liberty's Edge

Human Male | HP 18/18 (1NL) | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 CMD 14 | F +3 R +5 W +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5

perception take 10: 10 + 5 = 15

Theoden swims back up with a key "This one?" he asks?

Dark Archive

yes thats the key you were looking for.

-Posted with Wayfinder

The Exchange

male ratfolk gun 1 | HP 12 | AC 17; Touch 14; FF 13 | F +4; R +6; W +1 | CMB+0; CMD 14 | Speed 20 ft | Init +4 | Perc +7 | Stealth: +7 gunslinger 1

"Should we check the next room?"

Silver Crusade

230524-19 | Female NG Human (Osirian) Cleric (Angelfire Adept) 1.0 | HP 9/11 (2 nl) | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 | F +4 R +0 W +4 | Init +0 | Perc +2 SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Active Conditions: Light, Resistance

"One of these two doors, yes."

Liberty's Edge

Human Male | HP 18/18 (1NL) | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 CMD 14 | F +3 R +5 W +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5

Theoden nods, listens at the northern door before opening it.

perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Dark Archive

Female Human Fighter 1 / HP=12:12/ AC=18 touch=12 FF= 16/ R=+2 F=+3 W=0/ perc=+1/ init=+4/ CMB +7, +9 to trip/ CMD 18, 20vs trip

Theoden you hear silence coming from the other side of the door.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Dark Archive

This long corridor is flanked by a row of human statues, set
into alcoves on each side. The statues look like Kassen, and
each one holds a longsword out in front of it. The blades of
roughly half the statues are wrapped in leather padding.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Silver Crusade

230524-19 | Female NG Human (Osirian) Cleric (Angelfire Adept) 1.0 | HP 9/11 (2 nl) | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 | F +4 R +0 W +4 | Init +0 | Perc +2 SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Active Conditions: Light, Resistance

"That definitely looks like a trap," Yumna notes as she looks down the hall. "Does anyone see the trigger, so we can avoid it?"

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

The Exchange

male ratfolk gun 1 | HP 12 | AC 17; Touch 14; FF 13 | F +4; R +6; W +1 | CMB+0; CMD 14 | Speed 20 ft | Init +4 | Perc +7 | Stealth: +7 gunslinger 1

The Slitheren Kid looks at the first statute.

perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Liberty's Edge

Human Male | HP 18/18 (1NL) | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 CMD 14 | F +3 R +5 W +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5

Theoden nods and looks as well.

perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Dark Archive

Female Human Fighter 1 / HP=12:12/ AC=18 touch=12 FF= 16/ R=+2 F=+3 W=0/ perc=+1/ init=+4/ CMB +7, +9 to trip/ CMD 18, 20vs trip

Slithren and theoden as you look at the statue and down the hall you notice there is a section of the floor that is raised up slightly.

-Posted with Wayfinder

The Exchange

male ratfolk gun 1 | HP 12 | AC 17; Touch 14; FF 13 | F +4; R +6; W +1 | CMB+0; CMD 14 | Speed 20 ft | Init +4 | Perc +7 | Stealth: +7 gunslinger 1

"I'll try and fix that so it doesn't hurt anyone!"

hopefully not caught like a goblin in a trap

The Slitheren Kid moves to the raised floor piece.

disable device: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

Dark Archive

Female Human Fighter 1 / HP=12:12/ AC=18 touch=12 FF= 16/ R=+2 F=+3 W=0/ perc=+1/ init=+4/ CMB +7, +9 to trip/ CMD 18, 20vs trip

Slithren you think you might have it disabled.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Silver Crusade

230524-19 | Female NG Human (Osirian) Cleric (Angelfire Adept) 1.0 | HP 9/11 (2 nl) | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 | F +4 R +0 W +4 | Init +0 | Perc +2 SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Active Conditions: Light, Resistance

Yumna moves down the hallway, taking care to hop over the raised portion of the hall, even though Slitheren insists that it is safe. She checks the other door for a lock before trying to open it.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Grand Lodge

Qaji, male ifrit skald (spell warrior) 1 | HP 8/10, raging song 5/7 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F +3, R +3, W +2 | CMB -1, CMD 12 | Spd 30' | Perc +3 | Init +7

Qaji follows along cautiously, keeping his eyes peeled for any danger.

perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

The Exchange

male ratfolk gun 1 | HP 12 | AC 17; Touch 14; FF 13 | F +4; R +6; W +1 | CMB+0; CMD 14 | Speed 20 ft | Init +4 | Perc +7 | Stealth: +7 gunslinger 1

The Slitheren Kid follows Yuma down the hall.

"Hope there's no skeletons

Liberty's Edge

Human Male | HP 18/18 (1NL) | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 CMD 14 | F +3 R +5 W +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5

Theoden follows along, his crossbow at the ready.

301 to 337 of 337 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Crypt of the EverFlame Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.