Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Crypt of the EverFlame

Game Master OlSmokey

MAPS

HANDOUT


1 to 50 of 484 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

please ninja dot this post.

The Exchange

male ratfolk gun 1 | HP 12 | AC 17; Touch 14; FF 13 | F +4; R +6; W +1 | CMB+0; CMD 14 | Speed 20 ft | Init +4 | Perc +7 | Stealth: +7 gunslinger 1

A male ratfolk wearing leather armor, a backpack, with a rapier and a pistol appears. His facial features are covered by a mask and on his head is a wide brim felt hat.

"The Slitheren Kid here...welcome"

Dark Archive

Male Kitsune Vigilante (Magical Child) 1 | HP 9/9 | AC 18 TO 14 FF 14 | F +1 R +6 W +2 | CMD 11 | Init +6 | Perc +2 LLV
Familiar:
HP 4/4 | AC 16 TO 16 FF 15 | F +0 R +4 W +4 | CMD 3 | Init +2 | Perc +5 LLV | DR 1/Magic

A man of average height, with chain shirt and a light crossbow, greets The Slitheren Kid. The human looked very ordinarily like what you'd expect from a common ranger or rogue from the Pathfinder Society.

Howdy. - he says, with a very strange accent - I'm Muranar. I believe we're on the right place.

Dark Archive

You all arrive in the town square of kessen and it is empty. Go ahead and introduce your selves.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Silver Crusade

230524-19 | Female NG Human (Osirian) Cleric (Angelfire Adept) 1.0 | HP 11/11 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 | F +4 R +0 W +4 | Init +0 | Perc +2 SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Active Conditions: Light, Resistance

"I am Yumna," the Osirian woman states as she enters the square from the street. Yumna hitches her mule to a convenient post. She takes off her leather helmet and rakes her fingers through her black hair. "Where did everyone go?"

A wooden sun hangs from a chain around her neck, and her leather armor is embossed with iconography of the Dawnflower.

Grand Lodge

Male Skinwalker Wereboar-kin Barbarian Unchained

A woman with hooves, and having tusks, while wearing a suit of chainmail and a greatsword hanging off to the side, leaning against a tree straightens up

"Either we are here too late or too early"

She settles back against the tree once more, shrugging a bit

"My name is Blood Moon Spray, and you might be seeing why, hopefully this isnt another damn pumpkin festival"

She chuckles a bit before seeming to relax

-Posted with Wayfinder

Liberty's Edge

Human Male | HP 5/18 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 CMD 14 | F +3 R +5 W +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5

Theoden grins and pulls out a book and some charcoal

"Theoden's the name, it does seem surprisingly empty in here."

Theoden is a somewhat lithe looking human of Taldane descent.

Silver Crusade

230524-19 | Female NG Human (Osirian) Cleric (Angelfire Adept) 1.0 | HP 11/11 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 | F +4 R +0 W +4 | Init +0 | Perc +2 SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Active Conditions: Light, Resistance

"I'm sensing it might be on the too late side of that coin." She grips the handle of the plain-looking aspergillum at her belt.

Grand Lodge

male ifrit skald (spell warrior) 1 | HP 10/10, raging song 2/7 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F +3, R +3, W +2 | CMB -1, CMD 12 | Spd 30' | Perc +3 | Init +7

The ruddy ifrit man hums a tune as he waits with the others. "Qaji," he replies cordially when asked his name, but he declines to say anything else.

The Exchange

male ratfolk gun 1 | HP 12 | AC 17; Touch 14; FF 13 | F +4; R +6; W +1 | CMB+0; CMD 14 | Speed 20 ft | Init +4 | Perc +7 | Stealth: +7 gunslinger 1

Hello Yunma and everyone ekse!

Grand Lodge

F Wayang | AC 20 T 14 FF 17 | HP 13/13 | F +4 R +3 W -2 | Init +3 | DV 60' | CMD 15 | Shadow Speaker 4/4

The girl with dark gray skin, covered in blue designs, gradually comes closer to communicating Pathfinders. Despite the fact that her height not exceeding three feet, however, she is at the height of a shoulder of a normal human because of riding a cave gecko. Her bright yellow eyes with a huge curiosity absorb the world around, as if it all she sees for the first time. You pay attention to her equipment - to quite a common light chain mail and heavy shield added very exotic weapon, wrapped around the belt - like whip, but covered with small blades and ending with a three sharp metal claws.

"Mmm... Hi! I'm new here... and this is my first mission among the Pathfinders! My name is Eсlis.... Eсlis Shandi, at your service!"

She looks around, as if not sure whether she's talking about. Patting the lizard on the neck, she adds:

"It's Lil Drogo. He'll grow up to be a real Darkland Dragon! Ever. I think so. And yet he's just my closest friend."

She hesitantly stroking one of the plaits, in which her white hair braided. You understand that (most likely by the standards of her people) she is still quite young.

"Anyway, I hope we can work together."


M Small 'Giant Gecko' | AC 13 T 13 FF 11 | HP 11/11 | F +2 R +5 W +5 | Init +3 | LLV, Perc +2 | CMD 13

*sticks out forked tongue and looks around*

Silver Crusade

230524-19 | Female NG Human (Osirian) Cleric (Angelfire Adept) 1.0 | HP 11/11 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 | F +4 R +0 W +4 | Init +0 | Perc +2 SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Active Conditions: Light, Resistance

Yumna is at ease with the arrival of the ifrit. However, appears nonplussed by the wayang riding the gecko. Eventually she speaks, "That must have taken some time to travel here on the back of a lizard."

Dark Archive

The bells atop the Temple of Erastil toll their midday song,
echoing throughout the quiet town of Kassen. As the peals
begin to fade, the first of the townsfolk make their way into the
square, dressed in black, as if attending a funeral. They slowly
fill the square, moving quietly across the cold, hard ground,
their eyes downcast and mournful. After a few moments,
a murmur passes through the crowd as it slowly parts to let
Mayor Uptal through. He leads the way with a tarnished silver
lantern. Behind him, an old pony drags a cart laden with
backpacks and supplies.

Once he reaches the center of the crowd, Mayor Uptal stops
and calls out to the assembled townsfolk.

Once again the winter winds blow through the Fangwood, marking the end of another harvest. There are wolves in the woods, howling at our walls, and serpents in our shadows, waiting to strike. Just
as it was one hundred and seventy-four years ago, when Kassen
himself left these walls to protect us, so it is today. Where are
the heroes? Where are the brave folk that will venture out to
Kassen’s tomb and retrieve the flame to keep this community
safe for another winter?[\B]

He pauses for a moment to let you come forward.

[B]This is the lantern that you must use to bring the flame back from the crypt. Which one of you shall be charged with carrying it?

Grand Lodge

F Wayang | AC 20 T 14 FF 17 | HP 13/13 | F +4 R +3 W -2 | Init +3 | DV 60' | CMD 15 | Shadow Speaker 4/4

before mayor's speech - to Yumma

'Yes, it was a long trip from the lower part of Nar-Voth to this Overburn Lands...' - she said, clearly not thinking that Darkland's slang may not be familiar to everyone.

after

'Oh! Adventure! Great! Hmm... And yes, I can take it!'

She spurs the lizard, it takes a few steps forward and she holds out a hand to the ancient lamp.

The Exchange

male ratfolk gun 1 | HP 12 | AC 17; Touch 14; FF 13 | F +4; R +6; W +1 | CMB+0; CMD 14 | Speed 20 ft | Init +4 | Perc +7 | Stealth: +7 gunslinger 1

The Slitheren Kid follows Eclis "Adventure sounds good..eager to use my pistol against some bad fellers""

Grand Lodge

Male Skinwalker Wereboar-kin Barbarian Unchained

Shrugging her shoulders seeing the little one move, she decides to go with

"someone will have to make sure these little ones arent killed, I'll go with

-Posted with Wayfinder

Dark Archive

Male Kitsune Vigilante (Magical Child) 1 | HP 9/9 | AC 18 TO 14 FF 14 | F +1 R +6 W +2 | CMD 11 | Init +6 | Perc +2 LLV
Familiar:
HP 4/4 | AC 16 TO 16 FF 15 | F +0 R +4 W +4 | CMD 3 | Init +2 | Perc +5 LLV | DR 1/Magic

It sounds like a plan. Go to a tomb... Retrieve this "flame". - replied Muranar, not extending himself too much.

Liberty's Edge

Human Male | HP 5/18 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 CMD 14 | F +3 R +5 W +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5

Theoden steps forward, ready to help bear the flame.

Grand Lodge

male ifrit skald (spell warrior) 1 | HP 10/10, raging song 2/7 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F +3, R +3, W +2 | CMB -1, CMD 12 | Spd 30' | Perc +3 | Init +7

Qaji finally speaks up, asking, "Who was this Kassen? And why do you keep your town flame in his tomb? You mentioned wolves and serpents, is there anything more dangerous than that out there?"

Dark Archive

The mayor hands the lantern to Eclis.

"bring the flame back in this lantern."

The mayor then hands everyone a back pack.

backpack:
5 days trail rations, small tent, winter blanket, full waterskin, piece of the trail map (handout)

As he gives you your individual backpack he also hands each one of you a seperate item.
Slitheren kid= 50ft hempen ripe
Muranar= bix of tinder with 3 tindertwigs
Yumna= poition CLW
Blood=bottle of brandy
Theoden= 3 bottles of lantern oil
Quji= grappling hook
Eclis= 3 torches

The mayor once again speaks to the townsfolk.
"I present to
you the brave heroes who will follow in Kassen’s footsteps to
retrieve the Everflame! Some of them may not return, but
I say to you that their sacrifice shall not be forgotten. Go,
brave heroes, and do not return until you have the eternal
fire."

With that, the mayor points to the south, the
direction of Kassen’s tomb. The townsfolk begin
waving goodbye with cold, solemn looks
on most of their faces.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Dark Archive

dc20 diplomacy:
you convince a town folk to tell you that there is nothing to worry about. The crypt has been "prepared" for you to go through this and that it is safe.

dc 20 stealth & dc 15 perception :
you sneak up behind a group of townsfolk and hear them talking about how the pitfalls have pillows at the bottom and the traps have been padded.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Male Skinwalker Wereboar-kin Barbarian Unchained

Opens up the bottle of brandy, and pours a little amount of the pumpkin dust in, and takes a small taste

"Mmm needs to mix a bit more, will experiment on the journey I suppose"

-Posted with Wayfinder

Liberty's Edge

Human Male | HP 5/18 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 CMD 14 | F +3 R +5 W +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5

Theoden pulls out a small mug and hopes that Blood Moon Spray will share as they head off.

Grand Lodge

Male Skinwalker Wereboar-kin Barbarian Unchained

Pours a bit of the pumpkin brandy into theos cup, and puts the brandy away

"Dont mind the pumpkin aftertaste, and here is to making sure the 'Little' ones stay alive"

-Posted with Wayfinder

Silver Crusade

230524-19 | Female NG Human (Osirian) Cleric (Angelfire Adept) 1.0 | HP 11/11 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 | F +4 R +0 W +4 | Init +0 | Perc +2 SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Active Conditions: Light, Resistance

"Thank you," she says as she accepts the backpack and supplies, "I am sure that they will aid us on our quest to recover the flame." Yumna hides a small smile and arch of the brow as she inventories her own pack and hears about the other's contents.

As the group prepares to depart, Yumna speaks with the townsfolk to gather information out their destination.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

The Exchange

male ratfolk gun 1 | HP 12 | AC 17; Touch 14; FF 13 | F +4; R +6; W +1 | CMB+0; CMD 14 | Speed 20 ft | Init +4 | Perc +7 | Stealth: +7 gunslinger 1

The Slitheren Kid pours some brandy in a cup and takes a sip.

"Hmmm...not bad"

Dark Archive

Male Kitsune Vigilante (Magical Child) 1 | HP 9/9 | AC 18 TO 14 FF 14 | F +1 R +6 W +2 | CMD 11 | Init +6 | Perc +2 LLV
Familiar:
HP 4/4 | AC 16 TO 16 FF 15 | F +0 R +4 W +4 | CMD 3 | Init +2 | Perc +5 LLV | DR 1/Magic

Muranar hears everything and collects the special individual backpack, checking the items. Before departing, though, he takes his time to gather information from the townsfolk as well.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27

From afar, he shakes his head towards a little black bird. The bird doesn't approach, but they seem to share some sort of empathic link for moments - while Muranar tried to share he's trying to check around the townsfolk for extra information.

Stealth (Tsuru): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18
Perception (Tsuru): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

The bird obviously can't speak or communicate too perfectly, but they share an empathic link - so the familiar does his best to convey emotions about his overall feeling about the crowd.

The young man seems concentrated for moments, and then finally he chuckles. He shakes his head, for moments, then gets ready to depart with the others.

Dark Archive

you travel for around 2 hours south towards the Crypt. The narrow path winds through the raking claws of the trees,
now bereft of their leaves, which crunch loudly underfoot. Up
ahead, a fallen tree trunk blocks the path. Suddenly a trio of
snarling humanoids leaps up from behind the log, all greenish
skin and fearsome tusks, bellowing vulgar challenges.

init-blood moon spray: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
init-eclis: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
init-muranar: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
init-quji: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
init-slitheren kid: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
theoden: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
yumna: 1d20 ⇒ 20
orcs: 1d20 ⇒ 2

round 1

init order
muranar
yumna
quji
eclis
slitheren kid
theoden
blood
orc red
orc blue
orc green
orc black

when you atk also roll a will save

Grand Lodge

Male Skinwalker Wereboar-kin Barbarian Unchained

"What Challenges!! Riveting!!" Great sword out she moves forward with her return insult

"Your Mothers were Hamsters and your Fathers Smelt of Elderberries!!!!"

Silver Crusade

230524-19 | Female NG Human (Osirian) Cleric (Angelfire Adept) 1.0 | HP 11/11 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 | F +4 R +0 W +4 | Init +0 | Perc +2 SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Active Conditions: Light, Resistance

"What? Orcs so close to town?"

Yumna follows Blood Moon Spray, albeit less quickly, and then raises a wooden sun amulet. "May the Dawnflower preserve us and guide our hands!"

Move Action: Move 25 ft
Standard Action: Cast Bless
Everyone gains a +1 morale bonus to Attack and Will saves vs. fear

Liberty's Edge

Human Male | HP 5/18 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 CMD 14 | F +3 R +5 W +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5

Theoden, unprepared for danger slo close steps back and draws and begins loading his heavy crossbow.

"Ack! An Ambush!" Theoden cries out.

Grand Lodge

male ifrit skald (spell warrior) 1 | HP 10/10, raging song 2/7 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F +3, R +3, W +2 | CMB -1, CMD 12 | Spd 30' | Perc +3 | Init +7

Qaji's reaction is to break out into song. It's an unfamiliar tune but haunting nonetheless. Everyone's weapons suddenly seem more useful.

Everyone gets +1 enhancement to their weapons from my raging song.

Grand Lodge

F Wayang | AC 20 T 14 FF 17 | HP 13/13 | F +4 R +3 W -2 | Init +3 | DV 60' | CMD 15 | Shadow Speaker 4/4

How interesting!... In my homeland this creatures have a dark skin...

Spurring the lizard and on the go tearing the whip from her belt, she burst into a loud cry 'Ayiyiiyiy' and then strikes from amazing distance.

Scorpion Whip; 15' reach: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 211d3 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 Green
Will: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (16) - 2 = 14

Charge; AC 18 now

Grand Lodge

Male Skinwalker Wereboar-kin Barbarian Unchained

Qaji, does that affect natural weapons as well or just man-made weapons?

-Posted with Wayfinder

Dark Archive

waiting on muranar and the slitherin kid to post if not posted by tomorrow we will continue on

-Posted with Wayfinder

Dark Archive

Blood moves up calling the orcs names waiting to get a piece of them.
Eclis comes riding up on her lizard striking one of the orcs a massive blow with her whip. Wounding it good.
Muranar and the slitherin kid not sure what to do they stand there with looks of shock on there face. The orcs move up looking for blood.
orc red attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
orc blue attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

orc black attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
orc green attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Tge red orc moves in and swings at blood but comes up short. The other three move up and atk eclis to of them not quite able to hit the mark as eclis lizard keeps her away but one is able to dig his axe in.
orc blue confirm: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
damage blue: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
eclis will: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (3) - 2 = 1

-Posted with Wayfinder

Dark Archive

everyone is up round 2

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Male Skinwalker Wereboar-kin Barbarian Unchained

Over excited with glee that the orcs decided to close the gap and come up to her, she goes completely hog wild and lets loose a full round attack on the Red Orc in front of her

Gore: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Hoof: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Hoof: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

Gore Damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Hoof Damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Hoof Damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Will 1 Hit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Will 2 Hit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Will 3 Hit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Grand Lodge

F Wayang | AC 20 T 14 FF 17 | HP 13/13 | F +4 R +3 W -2 | Init +3 | DV 60' | CMD 15 | Shadow Speaker 4/4

Damn :)

Almost posed when dodging attacks, Eclis did not notice the stroke of the ax of the fourth orc.

No... My journey on the surface may not end so quickly!!

Realizing that she has no time to defend herself, she was afraid not for herself but for her little friend, and so she cried out desperately:

'Drogo... RAN!'

...and then the axe literally blew her out of the saddle.

GM:

If GM allows, I don't want Lil Drogo to participate in combat. Withdraw action if you don't mind.

Stabilize: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (11) - 3 = 8

Silver Crusade

230524-19 | Female NG Human (Osirian) Cleric (Angelfire Adept) 1.0 | HP 11/11 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 | F +4 R +0 W +4 | Init +0 | Perc +2 SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Active Conditions: Light, Resistance

Yumna strides into combat beside her fallen companion, swinging her curved sword at the one who felled her.

Scimitar, Bless: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 141d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7+1 vs. Fear

Move Action: Move 20 ft
Standard Action: Attack Blue

Liberty's Edge

Human Male | HP 5/18 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 CMD 14 | F +3 R +5 W +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5

Theoden finishes loading his crossbow as he moves up, getting closer to the action.

The Exchange

male ratfolk gun 1 | HP 12 | AC 17; Touch 14; FF 13 | F +4; R +6; W +1 | CMB+0; CMD 14 | Speed 20 ft | Init +4 | Perc +7 | Stealth: +7 gunslinger 1

sorry busy weekend

The Slitheren kid moves and loads his pistol.

2nd round shoot

"Take this orcs"

attack pistol touch: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Grand Lodge

male ifrit skald (spell warrior) 1 | HP 10/10, raging song 2/7 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F +3, R +3, W +2 | CMB -1, CMD 12 | Spd 30' | Perc +3 | Init +7

Qaji draws his bow while approaching the orcs and fires at the blue one.

attack+enhance+pbs-into melee: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 + 1 - 4 = 5
damage+enhance+pbs: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 1 = 6

Dark Archive

the slitherin kid and ouji i need will saves when you atk

-Posted with Wayfinder

Silver Crusade

230524-19 | Female NG Human (Osirian) Cleric (Angelfire Adept) 1.0 | HP 11/11 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 | F +4 R +0 W +4 | Init +0 | Perc +2 SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Active Conditions: Light, Resistance

I neglected Quaji's song. Attack was 15 and Damage 5.

Grand Lodge

male ifrit skald (spell warrior) 1 | HP 10/10, raging song 2/7 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F +3, R +3, W +2 | CMB -1, CMD 12 | Spd 30' | Perc +3 | Init +7

will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

The Exchange

male ratfolk gun 1 | HP 12 | AC 17; Touch 14; FF 13 | F +4; R +6; W +1 | CMB+0; CMD 14 | Speed 20 ft | Init +4 | Perc +7 | Stealth: +7 gunslinger 1

will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

Dark Archive

Male Kitsune Vigilante (Magical Child) 1 | HP 9/9 | AC 18 TO 14 FF 14 | F +1 R +6 W +2 | CMD 11 | Init +6 | Perc +2 LLV
Familiar:
HP 4/4 | AC 16 TO 16 FF 15 | F +0 R +4 W +4 | CMD 3 | Init +2 | Perc +5 LLV | DR 1/Magic

Muranar moves ahead, and then tries to shoot a bolt of acid against one of the enemies.

Against Blue

Attack (Ranged Touch): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3

He ends up missing, but at least getting closer to the others.

Dark Archive

muranar when u atk please roll a will save as well. I will update the round here in a couple hours.

-Posted with Wayfinder

1 to 50 of 484 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Crypt of the EverFlame Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.