Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Crouching Dragon, Smoking Barrel

Game Master Pixel Cube

A Western and Eastern flavored adventure, with gun wielding pistoleros, ninjas and samurais.


201 to 250 of 369 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

Male Elven Gunslinger / 4

"Whoa! This little doggy's got some bite fer a toothless feller! Let see if iz ken wipe dat smile of yer face there little guy!"

Attack Roll: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20 (Includes -2 sickened) vs. Touch AC
Damage Roll: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Grit: 5/5
HP: 9/25

Attempt an Acrobatics Check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 (-3 includes sickened & ACP) to put a little distance on me and ol' toothless shorty!


M H Zen Gunslinger Monk 4

If'n Talured drops the dwarf, i'll fire at the caster instead


Male Desert Elf Ranger (Guide) IV

Just a friendly tip, might wanna step away from the dwarf before you try and shoot him : ) (I hope its okay with hints ..)


M H Zen Gunslinger Monk 4
Thelnyss wrote:
Just a friendly tip, might wanna step away from the dwarf before you try and shoot him : ) (I hope its okay with hints ..)

I'm a bonafide point blank master. I don't provoke fer using pistols in melee! Thanks though fer the heads up!


Male Desert Elf Ranger (Guide) IV

Cool! Was directing most of the tip to those in combat with the scary toothless dwarf (its unnecessary to catch another swing of that earthbreaker!) :)


Male Half Elf Rogue - Knife Master - 1

Ride - 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Reflex - 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Grym takes Tom's bullet square on and it drops him off the back of his trusty steed which thankfully saved him from the snake man's fire.

HP = 18/28

He gets up tries to get around his horse to get back at Tomas.


Male Elven Gunslinger / 4

Thanks for the tip. Wasn't aware that it provoked. If at all possible then I'll try to reverse my actions and rumble away before I blast em'! Trust me I
Don't want no part o' dat +10/+10 whack a mole again!


No problem with in-game tips. Talured, you DO provoke an attack of opportunity, but backing away with Acrobatics can let you avoid this attack. Unfortunately, your check was just 1 short against his CMD, which is 20, so you'd still provoke. If you want to change your actions completely that's fine, I'll rewind the actions just for the current turn if that's the case.

Talured backs away from the raging dwarf, but Thorin is faster, 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 282d6 + 9 ⇒ (4, 5) + 9 = 18 and whacks him on the leg. The blow is so poweful that the gunslinger is trips and falls down uncounscious. Thelyss arrows strikes right on the dwarf's sides, but Thorin doesn't seem to be ready to go down just yet: it takes both of Mordechai's bullet to put the dwarf out of his misery.

Mudsnake's curse against Embrianna wasn't successful, so the elf tries again, this time focusing his attention on Grymblade. Do a Will saving throw DC 15. Embrianna's revolver shot gets him moments later.

Waxton looks upleasently surprised by the quick reaction from what he believed to be just a bunch of easy pickings. He fires his repeating rifle again, this time aiming at Mordechai. 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 221d10 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9. This gives him enough distraction, as he doesn't seem to notice Gryblade coming right behind him. Perception1d20 +9 Pissbucket fires too, this time a regular bullet also aimed at Mord, and then quickly starts to reload. 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 111d6 ⇒ 5

Waxton gets the Zen Gunslinger, but the reptile doesn't.
Let's go on with round 3


Male Elven Gunslinger / 4

No bother trying to change my actions. I can tell there was a slim chance I was going to be able to survive the encounter the moment the dwarf hit me with one blow that did 62% of my total hit points and then a second smack that did 72%...I just don't (in my opinion) think I had too many options (withdrawal so a rifle toting bloke could blast me at range next round? That would be ironic). I picked a fight with te scaley dude there and ended up squaring off with Caladan Brood and the World Breaker Hammer!

Fire away! I'll take the attack above as the AoO and go down blastin'!

No offense to your dueling rule there, but as a Gunslinger...ranged combat is my thing. I have to agree with Mord, when I say I want to open fire at 40'... that's means ...Open Fire! and not let the guy walk up and have a chat so a guy with a hammer has the opportunity to cut me in half.

[ooc]I am actually interested in the duel aspect of the game. I can see how it works. I like the whole idea of the showdown aspect of it. I guess I just expected it to be more of a single conflict resolution thing for small interaction encounters, not so much a ..."this is how combat works" type of thing. In this instance would we have had like a group duel or a representative fight for the group?

Grit: 5/5
HP:-9/25

Oh yeah my next round action:
Fortitude Save: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (8) - 5 = 3 Still dying...

Also Fist...I hate e-mail & texts because it is subject to interpretation. I am not "on a rant!" I have been roleplaying for 25 years DMing the whole time. I've been at deaths door too many times to count! LOL! I am just verbose! Lucky toothless dwarf just got some lucky shots in! Play on!


M H Zen Gunslinger Monk 4

Mord conjures an image in his mind's eye, steady rythym, just him n Waxton, ignoting the pain from the bullet...he opens his eyes and unleashes 3 rapid shots at Waxton
Ki point to gain extra attack at full bonus
Shot 1 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Shot 2 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Shot 3 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Damage Shot 1 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Damage shot 2 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Damage shot 3 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

HP 14/25
Ki 5/7
Grit 3/5


Male Desert Elf Ranger (Guide) IV

Seeing as most of the foes are taken care of, Thel moves over to Talured to see if he can stop the bleeding. Ahh damnation! This looks bad ...

Move action to reach Tal and drawing my wand of cure light as part of the move. Standard action to activate the wand on Tal. (I'm now holding my bow in my right hand, wand in left). If I can't reach Tal on a single move, I will proceed towards him without drawing my wand and instead fireing on targets of opportunity.

Cure 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Attack 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Dmg 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Male Half Elf Rogue - Knife Master - 1

I agree with some of the above comments. Grymblade wouldve thrown his spear at anyone that come with in range that was shooting at him just like I stated that I wanted him too.

Will Save - 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Ugh - now what happens?


Female Changeling Witch / 5 HP: (25)34 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 7 , Reflex: 3 , Fort: 1 / CMB: +2 / CMD: +12

Ember will also move towards Talured, firing upon Waxton before she moves.

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
1d8 ⇒ 2


Yeah, I am truly sorry for "forcing" you a bit into this situation... As Talured said, pbp are subject to interpretation and I seriously believed that you weren't going to attack unless they did it first. Man, I feel bad now, I swear it won't happen again!

Thelnyss quickly reaches the dying gunslinger and heals him with his wand. Talured is now stable at -1.

Mudsnake, seeying that most of his companions are dead or about to be, and still hurting due to the bullet that got him, decides for a quick getaway before things turn for the worst. Ride check1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23 He spurs his horse with force and begins galopping away, but not before having cast another curse aimed at Embrianna DC 15 Will save.

Mordechai's and Embrianna's bullets hit Tomas Waxton fair and square. The outlaw staggers and falls, having only enough time to fire his rifle one last time at Thelnyss. 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 251d10 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Gryblade sees Waxton fall face down in the dust right before him, when suddenly his horse, that the knife warrior was using as a cover, begins to buck and kick at him, trying to hit him with his hooves. 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (1) - 2 = -11d20 - 2 ⇒ (20) - 2 = 181d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 21d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 This is the effect of the curse of Mudsnake on you. I decided that the fumble and the critical evens out, so you only get 4 damage. This happens right as Mudsnake passes near Grymblade, unaware of his presence. You get an AoO against him or his horse if you want.

Pissubucket, seeing his boss down and Mudsnake fleeing, does a pretty reasonable thing for an uneducated and oversized lizard: he drops his pistol to the ground, and reaches for the sky. I surrender! I surrender! Don't freakin' shoot me!

Unless you want to let Mudsnake leave and Pissbucket unharmed, we're still in combat


Female Changeling Witch / 5 HP: (25)34 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 7 , Reflex: 3 , Fort: 1 / CMB: +2 / CMD: +12

Ember will try to get a shot off at Mudsnake as he flees, but misses.

will save 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8


Embrianna wrote:

Ember will try to get a shot off at Mudsnake as he flees, but misses.

will save 1d20+6
attack 1d20+7

You noticed that your weapon recoiled less than usual, and that the bullet left the barrel at a very low speed, falling few meters away from you.


Male Half Elf Rogue - Knife Master - 1

No worries Fist!

Hurt and still feeling like he ate something that he shouldnt; Grym did something not typical for him at all and let the elf known as Mudsnake get away with out even trying to put a blade into his back.
He knelt down where he was and puked what felt like all of his breakfast and part of his guts up onto the sand.

HP = 14/28


M H Zen Gunslinger Monk 4

Mord says "Not today..." and fires 2 shots at the retreating Mudsnake, one of which using perfect shot.
Spending a ki point to extend touch AC to 70'
Shot 1 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 <--using this one
PS 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Shot 2 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Damage Shot 1 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Damage Shot 2 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

4/7 Ki
3/5 grit
14/25 hp


Male Desert Elf Ranger (Guide) IV

Thel will use his wand once again, hopeing to bring Tal back. Not this time, death! Grinning at Tal, Thel greets him Welcome back! Looks like you wont be seeing your ancestors after all.

Addressing the lizard: Just stand there, we deal with you later - there will be no 'shooting' That don't exclude other means of death such as... stabbing poking slashing bludgeoning poisoning ... the list goes on Thel smiles again But then, I begin to suspect that he isn't the mastermind behind this plot.

Would someone check to see if anyone else of this scum lives?

hp 28/33
charges 48/50
heal: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

I would also like to apologize, since my shouting might be the source of this misunderstanding. Just wanted to prevent us from shooting everybody without getting them a chance to explain themselves. I realize now that "shot em if they get closer" would have had an more desirable effect =)


Male Elven Gunslinger / 4

No sweat Fist! I'm not saying I wouldn't be laying in the ground if it went the other way either. It's just this Gunslinger build it's kinda like a swashbuckler...the class kinda force you to wear light armor, but allows you to keep your distance using acrobatics and Gunslinger Dodge so I can improve my AC.

Talured comes to very, very slowly. The hammer had caved his head completely in...waking, the first thing he sees is Thel hovering over him with a wand. His head pounding a blood soaking the top half of his torso, hi eyes opened wide.

Looking wide eyes at Thel, he mouthed the words...

"I owe you my life brother."

Visibly shaken, he struggles to stand, almost falling over, but supported by Thel. Slowly he walks over the the dwarfs body and picks up the hammer. Gazing down at it the weapon with awe, he looked around at the rest of the group, and spoke...

"Mind if I hold on to dis hear hammer?"


Female Changeling Witch / 5 HP: (25)34 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 7 , Reflex: 3 , Fort: 1 / CMB: +2 / CMD: +12

"I'll check 'em out Thel. How is Tal doing?"

Looking at Grym with sympathy, Ember lays a hand upon his shoulder and he no longer feels quite so injured and is no longer sickened. She'll then check on the bad guys and then finish up by seeing how much Tal has been helped by Tel's wand and will most likely lay a hand upon his shoulder as well.

Ember will take 10 (+5 and -2) on the heal checks for everyone, bad guys included.
Lay on Hands for Grym with her Mercy being sickened: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 3) = 8
Lay on Hands for Tal with her Mercy being sickened: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 2) = 5
Sadly Ember was not injured and is not going to waste a LoH on herself just to get rid of being sickened.

After all that is done, Ember asks; "Well, are we going to call it a day and head back to town with these scum loaded in the wagon and see what we can get for them and then rest up and try again tomorrow? As much as I'd like to keep going, I'd rather not just leave 'em out here for the buzzards and I sure ain't taking them with us."

If the outlaws horses are still hanging around, Ember will attempt to get a hold of their reins and tie them to the wagon before they leave the area.

Handle Animal if needed: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15


Thanks to Thelnyss and Embrianna healing, Talured is up and running. If you want to heal everyone back to full health, roll a bunch of d8s until you restore everyone's hitpoints, and I'll calculate the corresponding number of charges of the wand.

Mordechai's revolvers both get the fleeing Mudsnake, and the elf screams in pain. He falls from his horse, but unfortunately his boot is stuck in the stirrup. Mudsnake is dragged at high speed by the galopping horse, his face brushing on the rocky terrain. He disappears in the distance in a cloud of dust.

Grymblade's horse is still biting and kicking, but the knife warrior is able to calm him down with ease.

Embrianna's firearm misfires and locks. It gets the broken condition, but it's nothing you can't do with a bit of thinkering and some grit.

Pissbucket is there, still on his horse, still with his hands up in the air, and still with smelling like rotten eggs and cow dung. So, no hard feeling, right pals? he says akwardly.

A quick inspection of the battle grounds reveal that none of the fallens are dead, apart probably from Mudsnake which is about 120 ft away by now. Waxton and Thorin are stable, while Mizuki is almost dead. On their bodies you find the following:

Masterwork repeating rifle with 4 bullets capacity
Masterwork earth breaker
Masterwork kusarigama
Two barrelled dragon pistol, loaded with a dragon's breath cartridge
2 knives
1 potion of invisibility
rations for 6 days
30 ft of rope
256 gold pieces
and 20 firearm cartridges

I'll take care of that says Sanzu to Ember. He hasn't replied in a while, so I'll just NPC him from now. I'll bring them to town and hold the bounty for all of us. I'll use the wagon if you want, I'll give you my horse and you can take one of theirs. What do you think?


Male Desert Elf Ranger (Guide) IV

He'll survived - think that he will be a little dizzy thou

he replies to Embers concerns. Everything went better then expected - bet I'll die from lead poisoning from their bullets ... sight Thel turns his attention back to Tal, who seems to have regained his conciousness. Savouring Tals praise he helps him regain his feet and supports him as he walks towards the (hopefully) dead dwarf.

I can't really use your life for anything Tal - but a drink would be nice, that horse salesman skinned me down to the bone. And my vote is that you can keep the hammer, you earned it the hard way.

He laughs quietly, but makes sure to keep Tal on his feet all the time. When Ember is done with his round he leaves Tal in her capable hands and takes a quick survey of the scene.

Did anyone except smelly here make it?

he points at the troglodyte as he looks thru his pack for his rope. He then walks over to him and asks him to calmly put his hands behind his back and ties them together (escape DC: 27, burst DC: 24).

Now, try not to escape and the worst thing that will happen is probably prison. Thel leans closer despite the smell If you try to run we will track you down and - I'm sure - we only need your head to collect the bounty...

He turns away from the disgusting creature and tries not to gag.

I think it would be best to turn back - some are in pretty rough shape, and extra gold is not unwelcome....

Then he walks over to the woman from the saloon, inspecting the strange chainweapon she was trying to use on him.

Edit:
Sound like a plan Sanzu - I trust you will be able to find us afterwards ? Maybe we should leave somekind of mark or something.

Edit2:

wand:

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Male Half Elf Rogue - Knife Master - 1

Embarassed at the necessity but beyond thankful for Ember's healing; Grym curses himself for being what he considered completely worthless in the tussle.

Much appreciated Embrianna. Too bad most of these scum survived. They damn near killed a few of us and dont deserve to see the Great Eye ever again. Ill fetch Mudsnake while y'all truss up the rest.

....

returning with the elf and his horse in tow he'll catch the plan of Sanzu taking the thugs in to collect the bounty.

Sounds good in theory but what's to stop another group like this from jumping you and taking the score for themselves? Id rather we all make the quick trip together but will cede to wiser heads than mine.

Despite Ember's healing hand Grym is still sick at the thought that he almost a pal or two today and vowed to not let it happen again if he could...I'll kill every last one of them if I have to. This I swear...


Female Changeling Witch / 5 HP: (25)34 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 7 , Reflex: 3 , Fort: 1 / CMB: +2 / CMD: +12

Ember ties up the worst of peoples wounds and make sure the prisoners are stable enough for travel.

"Much as I hate to lose a day, I agree that it'd be safer for everyone if we all went back to town together. For all we know the noise we made could have attracted the attention of someone who would just love for us to split up. I also wonder if these scum maybe had an idea on where to find Slate or have any info on who might be riding with him?"

Ember sighs as she looks at her gun. "I also need a bit to fix my gun. I think that damn Mudsnake made it lock up on me. Damn caster."

After the loot is listed she asks, "Anyone else interested in the rifle?"


M H Zen Gunslinger Monk 4

Mord watches his bullets hit home, and his quarry fall, dragged likely to death by his own horse. "There's a lesson...don't hex animals, they all tend to not like it much..."
He turns and walks over to the rest of the group, camly reloading his revolvers, then sheathing them, as reverently as a samurai would his katana.
"That hexer have a bounty on 'im too? Mayhap we'll need to snag him up, too."
He looks at his party, seein the rapidly disappearing wounds.
"That hammer looked a might painful, Tal." he says with a smirk, then realizes he himself was shot.."Well hell's bells, sumb&@*@ got me." He'll stand in line for heals, making sure everybody gets theirs before him. "What're we gonna do with the rank feller?" he says pitching his thumb over his shoulder at the lizardman.
At Embers query about the rife. "Naw ma'am, don't have much use fer rifles. I can fix yours though, if'n you need help wit it."


Male Elven Gunslinger / 4

The magical healing brought Boss back to fighting shape, but he was still pretty shaken and sore from the ordeal. He couldn't quite recall exactly what had happened, he has shot that lizard in the chest, then that toothless grin came up and turned his world upside down.

"I agree we should head back with this lot. I sure could use a drink...and some time to recuperate, just a spell."


Male Half Elf Rogue - Knife Master - 1

Grym reaches in his pouch and pulls out the full bottle of Meskal he had and hands it over to Boss.

Here you go old timer. Good to have you back with us.

He mulled over the pile of loot and tested the weight of the knives before sliding them into his belt. He looked at the pistol with curiosity but left it laying.

We can split the coin when we get to town. Is the scum secured? Everyone ready to ride? We should be able to get back out here by nightfall I reckon.


Between Ember's lay of hands and Thelnyss's wand 9 charges consumed, total 39 left, everyone is brought back at full health. All the bandits are tied and secured on the cart. Grymblade recovers Mudsnake too, and he's dead alright. Mizuki stopped bleeding and she's stable. Sanzu still volounteers to bring them to town alone if necessary. Don't think bandits will try to rob me of a cart of outlaws. And if that happens, I'll leave the cart and hit the road. Ember, you should keep this. He gives Embrianna the object he got from Priest Prester the day before see the above posts for details.

Pissbucket lets himself be tied too without protest, but when it's his turn to jump on the wagon, he stops: Wait! Don't take me prison! Me can tell you stuff! Loads o' stuff! About Slate and hiss band! Don't take me there and I'll tell ya evverry thing! We were in hiss band too! Pleasse!

It's just past midday at the moment. If you decide to head back to town, you'll be there in the early evening. If you decide to go to the Canyons instead, you'll be there the morning after.


Female Changeling Witch / 5 HP: (25)34 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 7 , Reflex: 3 , Fort: 1 / CMB: +2 / CMD: +12

How long will it take Ember to fix her gun?

"Why don't you just go ahead and tell us everything and then we'll decide if it's worth keeping you outa prison."


Thanks chief! Thanks!
Pissbucket clears his throats. Me and the other were in Slate band. Band gettin' bigger by the ssecond, so we joined too. Me was kinda ok with that, but Tomass sayz nooooo, we gotta get much more goldies with bounty. So he wanted to kill Slate, right? But ye can't get bounty if you have papers, ssso he sayz let's get the papers. Then we go back to camp and kill he while ssleeps. He want to do it soon, 'cause tomorrow Slate'sss gonna attack the town. And with no town, no bounty.
He then looks at the ropes you tied him with, and does the best impression of "puppy eyes" an oversized lizard can make. Me told ye stuff! Can go now pallies?


Female Changeling Witch / 5 HP: (25)34 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 7 , Reflex: 3 , Fort: 1 / CMB: +2 / CMD: +12

"Where is Slate's camp at?"


Male Desert Elf Ranger (Guide) IV

This is interesting


M H Zen Gunslinger Monk 4

Mord listens to the lizard feller intently, trying to discern any falsehoods...
Sense Motive 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27


In the Canyons! Ye can't misss it. There guards there, Slate has about 10 times 5 men now. Or 5 times 10, not sure which one. He gettin new weapons too! But me can point you ssafe route!

Mord, from what you can tell, he's not lying, though when he said "safe route" he didn't sound so convinced about the overrall safeness of the route in question.

Me told ye all! Pissbucket halways helpful, even Mizuki sayz that! If ye bring me town, me'll be hanged for ssure! Marshall hates lizardz, ye know! But Slate'll be there tomorrow night, so me killed by Slate! You HAVE let me go!


M H Zen Gunslinger Monk 4

"He's tellin' the right of it, though he may have a differnt idea of what a safe route is than us..."


Female Changeling Witch / 5 HP: (25)34 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 7 , Reflex: 3 , Fort: 1 / CMB: +2 / CMD: +12

"What do you plan to do if we let you go?"


Me wants go back to tribe... Up in mountains... Pissbucket ressspected there...


Male Half Elf Rogue - Knife Master - 1

Grym shook his head at the snake man's words but let Ember and Mord make that decision. He cut him down at the first sign of betrayal and he was damn sure he'd get that chance. Since no one else was making claims he slipped the potion into his pouch and the gold to be split up later.

So it'll be us six against what he counts as 50 men. The Great Eye is not shining on us this day my friends.

He pauses and idly spins one of his new knives in his palm.

All the better. We have to hit them in the dark.


Male Elven Gunslinger / 4

Talureds eyes got real wide.

We should take these scoundrels back to town and get what we can for them and let the town know there is a pile of hurt coming down on them! Then if we want to strike back out fine. We didn't fare too great in that last tussle. Who's ready to take on Slate with the magic orb and fifty men?


M H Zen Gunslinger Monk 4

"Well, we could warn the town, and let him hit it. Then bushwhack him, and pin 'em between us and the town..."


Waiting for Ember and Thel votes to decide what to do next.


Female Changeling Witch / 5 HP: (25)34 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 7 , Reflex: 3 , Fort: 1 / CMB: +2 / CMD: +12

"I say we let Sanzu warn the town when he takes the prisoners back and head on over to this campsite for ourselves and try to take him out in the middle of the night. We let Slate get to the town tomorrow and we stand a good shot at losing the bounty on him 'cause ain't no one going to care if they got a piece of paper or not when he's drawing down on them."


Male Desert Elf Ranger (Guide) IV

"I agree with Ember. I have no love for most of the inhabitants of the Noose, but we can't let this escalate into a war. Lets just hope that without a strong leader this mob disintegrates or starts infighting instead of going for revenge..." he sighs "if that happens we ride as fast as we can and pray."


M H Zen Gunslinger Monk 4

"Don't see how goin after 50 or more men is anything other than suicide. If the town's prepared, the unexpected counter attack might be distraction enough to single out Slate n' take him. You put a gun or a rifle on each roof, it's like shootin cattle in a canyon as they ride through. I doubt Slate hisself will lead the charge in, but I could be mistaken...and we'd be fightin him on our terms 'stead o his."


Male Desert Elf Ranger (Guide) IV

"Ahh yes, but the point is that we will not go after 50, only one. My guess is that a band of brigands wont have the most structured defence or guard schedule - and I'm not sure Slate dares to sleep in their midst - we have already seen how 'loyal' his minions are.

Thel looks around on his companions and all the gunpowder they are packing.

"The question is, can we be quiet enough to make this work ? My bow is silent, and I trust Grym could slit a throat or two...

Since not every one of us is stealthy, I personally think it would be more fun for us all if we didn't try to sneak anywhere... My vote goes for Mordes town-trap idea - but it still got too many loose ends for my liking.


Male Half Elf Rogue - Knife Master - 1

Or we roll into SLate's camp like a rowdy bunch of hot shots that are out to join up with his gang...and pray that Father Shadow doesnt let them recognize any of us. Then we cut them up from the inside. THe confusion alone would even the odds.


M H Zen Gunslinger Monk 4

"Don't forget that many have gone after him, and he's got some magic item tellin him what's up. I think best thing to do is let him think everything is alright, then hit him when he ain't expectin' it. But if ya'll wanna go out in a blaze of glory, we can, I 'spose."


Female Changeling Witch / 5 HP: (25)34 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 7 , Reflex: 3 , Fort: 1 / CMB: +2 / CMD: +12

"His magic item didn't see fit to tell him about Waxton and company's plan for him though. I'd still like to hear more details about this "safe route" before making a decision though"


Safe route go up Canyon, then go down again. Slate camp there, ye can avoid two patrols thiss way, trusst me says Pissbucket. Can guide ye there, ssure, Pissbucket ssneaky.
So, what's the final decision? The troglodite's still there if you have more questions.

201 to 250 of 369 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Crouching Dragon, Smoking Barrel All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.