Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Crimson Throne of Lore

Game Master LoreKeeper


551 to 600 of 1,884 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>

Male Human (Chelaxian) Cleric 3

Sense Motive 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Caulder shoots Esmerelda a questioning look, not remembering exactly what the Field Marshal's order had been. He knows they're supposed to bring Vancaskerkin back alive. Was she specific about what happened to the others?


Female Human (Varsian) Paladin 4

"A girl? You don't mean to tell me you deserted for a girl? She must be very important."


Verik remains tight-lipped about the girl, instead focusing on the mission at hand. "[b]Shall we go? Now that I've decided, I don't want to leave the Field Marshal waiting.[b]"


Female Human (Varsian) Paladin 4

"Nine hells man. Can't you see I am trying to help you? I can guess that the Field Marshal won't be nearly as understanding. Now out with it."


GM rolls:

Esmerelda Diplomacy 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Something about the paladin just rubs Verik the right way. Perhaps it is the sway of the hips. Perhaps it is the sincerity with which she just wants the best for him. But something connects with the former guard. "Okay. Okay I'll tell you."

"I've got a girl, I cannot you who - but she's well-to-do. I owe a lot to her, she helped me get a good job at the guard three years back when I was new in town, and she makes sure that things work properly. She's genuinely smart, and beautiful." He's got a bit of a far away look in his eyes, and it doesn't take any special observation skills to realize that he's swooning a little, still in-love after several years. "She originally suggested the setup at All the World's Meat. It just made sense, and her advice has always been for the best."


Male Human (Chelaxian) Cleric 3

Caulder rolls his eyes. "Abadar's scales! He's taking orders from his girlfriend rather than his commander? The Guard's better off without him." He doesn't interfere in Esmerelda's conversation, however, instead leaning over the counter to the other "butcher." "What's your story, then? Why'd you follow Vancaskerkin away from your duty? He your commanding officer?"


Female Human (Varsian) Paladin 4

"Poor, Verik. You realise that she could be playing you? What possible reason could there be for setting up shop here at the cost of deserting? Tell me her name and I promise I shall not inform the Field Marshal of her involvement. I am beginning to wonder if you even know her name." Esmerelda starts getting ready for the trek back to the Citadel motioning Verik to fall in along side her to continue their talk as they walk.


Human (Varisian) Alchemist 3

It's always a girl, isn't it? However, that's not the only information we got out of this conversation.

"I'll leave you Bankers to sort this out." Ten shrugs his shoulders as he turns and exits the butchery.

Once outside, Ten mutters to Pagrip: "The Bankers seem to be stuck on some very specific points in that interrogation; sometimes I think that they're blinkered by the teachings of their faith. Would you have any idea where a butchery, that has stood empty for a year, would get a supply of meat? Perhaps we should conduct some reconnaissance while Caulder and Esmerelda distract the front shop?"


Pagrip is leaning against the wall outside, scowling and muttering to himself when Ten comes out. He looks up, and smiles slightly. He nods knowingly as Ten speaks.

"I think that's an excellent idea," he says. "In fact, I was trying to set up ways to investigate that when those two had to go ruin it. If they're going to send me in to do the talking, the least they can do is actually let me finish before spouting off Abadarian nonsense! A sin to give things away for free?" He shakes his head. "You know, I kind of like Caulder at times, but he's about as bright as a brick and wouldn't know subtlety if it hit him on the head. Shall we try round back?"


Human (Varisian) Alchemist 3

"Yes, very much like a brick," Ten agreed. "Lead the way, Sir Dwarf."


Ten and Pagrip don't take long to establish viable routes of entry: on the west side a big set of doors leads to a rough shed, the wooden palisade is not too high that Ten can't pull himself up a little and look over to what must be a form of cattle pen that features a smelly bovine and a door leading into the butchery and two more leading into the shed.


Once Ten has told him what he's seen over the palisade, Pagrip shrugs. "I guess we're going over then. Try to be quiet." He grips a plank and tries to pull himself up and over.

Take 10 on Climb = 11.


Pagrip and Ten

Pagrip has no difficulty scaling the wooden wall. It's primarily designed to keep cattle in, not people out, and he lands with dwarven grace and a squelching thud that turns out to be two day old cow manure. With a grimace he pulls his right booted foot from the slightly clingy substance. An ox stares at him with bovine cleverness; a loud muuuuuih is its only contribution to the conversation.

Caulder and Esmerelda

The butcher next to Verik scowls at Caulder, gripping his cleaver fiercely. Then he glances over to Verik and with a growl begins chopping through a leg of mutton. "Verik's'offer'd alternative. At the guard there's no danger pay, an with the crisis there's too much work. Too much risk."

You guys can try intimidate (Caulder) or diplomacy (Esmerelda) to try and get some more information out of Verik.

Caulder, Sense Motive DC 15:

Intimidation may work, but it would be hard - and failure would carry consequences

DM rolls:

1d20 ⇒ 1
1d20 ⇒ 1


Male Human (Chelaxian) Cleric 3

Sense Motive 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 Looks like it's time for more good cop/bad cop. ;)

"Too much risk?" Caulder asks the butcher. "What did you expect when you signed up for the Guard?! You want them to dock your pay when there's no trouble in the streets?" Turning away, he takes a renewed interest in Esmerelda's chat with Verik. "Look, answer the lady, Vancaskerkin. I can guarantee you she's the most sympathetic ear you're going to find all day." Intimidate 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30


Female Human (Varsian) Paladin 4

"Come now, Verik. If you can't trust a paladin who can you trust? Tell me more of your girl. I know you are bursting shout her name to the world. Let it out."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24


Human (Varisian) Alchemist 3

"It looks like a cattle enclosure. Safe enough to hop over, unless dwarves have a tendency to frighten cows (or was it the other way around?). Was the livestock left here for a year, or was it recently acquired?" Ten mused, as he too clambered over the fence.

Take 10 on Climb = 12


Ten and Pagrip

This large cattle pen is open to the air, and the stink of manure, mud, and animal is immediate and strong, despite the breeze that wafts through the stockade’s wooden fence. To the south stands a roofed shed containing a straw-filled wagon. To the east a set of doors lead into the building.

Esmerelda and Caulder

Verik turns around, his face is enraged. "That is enough from you two. I'll honor my obligations to Korvosa as I see fit. And I won't soil the name of my lover. Leave while my patience permits it." He's clearly agitated and leaves through the door into the butchery beyond.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Cleric 3

"I thought you had him agreeing to go, Darkbane," Caulder snaps. "It's going to be a lot harder to keep him alive this way. How about it, butcher?" he asks the other man, drawing his weapon. "You willing to die for the honor of his girlfriend? Or are you going to get out of the way and let us do what we came for?" Intimidate 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26


Female Human (Varsian) Paladin 4

Esme sighs. "And I thought we were getting somewhere. Now we will have to do this the hard way." Once again she draws her sap and shield. Resigned she shouts into the house "In the name of the guard, we are authorized to arrest Verik for desertion. Anyone who attempts to prevent his arrest will also be arrested. If you come quietly I am sure the Field Marshal will be lenient. You have been warned."

To Caulder she inquires "Where are Pagrip and Ten? Did they give up their quest so quickly because our reasons are different?" She shakes her head "Well, we will have to manage without them"


Human (Varisian) Alchemist 3
Esmerelda Darkbane wrote:
To Caulder she inquires "Where are Pagrip and Ten? Did they give up their quest so quickly because our reasons are different?" She shakes her head "Well, we will have to manage without them"

"Achoo!" Ten sneezed. "Somebody must be talking about us, Pagrip," he explained.

Ten walked up to the doors, which led into the building, and put his ear up against the wood.

Perception 1d20 ⇒ 19


Ten and Pagrip

Ten's ears prick up as he hears the sound of a commotion inside. There's a bit of a shouting coming from where he expects the shopfront is, but to the more immediate range of his hearing there's more of an agitated shuffle.

Esmerelda and Caulder

The ex-guardsman puts down the bone he freed from its meaty casing. "I think we got off a bit on the wrong foot here." He motions to himself with his left, "Me, I is Malder." Then more loudly, "Baldrago!" The door opens and a crossbow wielding man who has to stoop a bit to pass the door appears in the doorframe. His eyes are topped by two bushy eyebrows that near-merge above his nose. He levels the crossbow in Esmerelda and Caulder's general direction. "This, this is Baldrago. It will be our pleasure to see you off, and never return."


Male Human (Chelaxian) Cleric 3

"Thanks for giving us your names, citizen," Caulder grins. "It'll make it easier to notify your next of kin." Initiative? And put our new friends on the battlemap?


Your lust for blood does you credit :P

Initiative:

Esmerelda 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Caulder 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 0 = 7
Ten 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Pagrip 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Renegade guards 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Since the two teams are neatly divided again; for now you only need to pay rough attention to the initiative on "your" side. So Esmerelda and Caulder can post more or less independent of Ten and Pagrip in a given round.

Round 1

Next up: Ten, Pagrip, Esmerelda, renegades, Caulder


Human (Varisian) Alchemist 3

Round 1; Initiative: 17
AC 17; HP 15

"I hear shouting... Sounds like trouble, Pagrip! Caulder must have said something upsetting. Can you get this door opened?"

Ten then proceeds to consume his mutagen (+4 Str, +2 Nat (included above), -2 Int) (standard) and draw his spear (move).


Female Human (Varsian) Paladin 4


Round 1, Init 15
AC 18, HP 20

"Submit to justice! Drop your weapon!" Esmerelda moves in front of Baldrago and swings a sap at his head, missing horribly.


Attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
nonlethal damage 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


"Trust them to turn this into a fight," Pagrip says. "No subtlety whatsoever." He pulls out his tools and goes to work on the door (assuming it's not already unlocked, in which case he just opens it).

Move action to retrieve thieves' tools, begin full-round action to open lock: Disable Device: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
I really hope it's already unlocked. :)


Pagrip finds the door offers no resistance to his attempt to open it. He reveals foul-smelling holding pens; along with two boar occupants that stamp their trotters irately in the northern pen. The pens are defined by a wooden fence set with a gate, and contain a long water trough and heaps of filthy hay.

DM rolls:

Perception 1d20 ⇒ 6
Perception 1d20 ⇒ 5

Renegades

Baldrago levels his crossbow coolly at the paladin, the steady training of an ex-guard is clear as he sets aim by the book - dropping into a slight crouch that looks out of place on a man his size - and lets loose a bolt that thuds loudly into the door frame, a good foot above Esmerelda's head.

Attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 damage 1d8 ⇒ 3

Malder fumes, the anger makes his slight wheeze all the more apparent. "These f~$$ers want it bad! Come boys! It's killing time!" He let's the cleaver slip, falling it into Esmerelda's direction - who instinctively steps out of the way. She realizes too late that it was a mere distraction as the butcher now sports a serviceable longsword that cuts right into the soft of her right armpit. The wound is mercifully shallow, but pains like all the hells and sends little waves of numbness down he thumb-side of her right hand.

Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Attack, confirmation 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Next up: Caulder, Ten, Pagrip, Esmerelda, renegades


Male Human (Chelaxian) Cleric 3

"Take the one in the hallway, Darkbane!" Caulder commands. "Leave Cleaver-Boy to me." He moves behind the counter and grips his holy symbol, calling on Abadar for divine protection. casting shield of faith "Hope they don't have a damned crocodile."

Round 1, Init 7
AC 18, HP 18


Female Human (Varsian) Paladin 4


Round 1, Init 15
AC 18, HP 16/20

"No crocodiles. Just boars and monkeys." Esmerelda attempts to shake some feeling back into her arm as she steps after Baldrago and swings once more at his head.


Attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
nonlethal damage 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


Human (Varisian) Alchemist 3

"We'd better hurry, Pagrip. Those two like to think that they're tough and independent, but we know that they can barely function in normal society, let alone handle a fight with deserters."

Ten enters the building and moves towards the southern doors. He opens them, if they are unlocked.


Ten is greeted by the sight of two ex-guards in the process of cleaning up a carcass. It's apparent that they didn't expect anyone, as they start scrambling for their weapons.

A bit further away, Esmerelda's sap thuds audibly against the armor of the butcher. Baldrago grimaces but doesn't seem too perturbed yet.

Next up: Pagrip, renegades of funk


Round 2, Initiative 16
AC 16; HP 8/8

Pagrip pulls out his warhammer and moves forward into the room just past Ten. "All right," he says to the men in the room, "surrender now and you won't get hurt."


Parns, one of the butchers in the work area, narrows the gap between himself and Pagrip; scowling fiercely as he approaches. He wields a warhammer, but right now he spits an ultimatum at the dwarf: "Get lost, dwarf meat is too tough to eat."

Intimidate vs Pagrip, Parns 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

His partner, Karralo, doesn't make with the pleasantries - instead he spits out the stick he's been chewing on. He's quite surprisingly pleasant breathe as he shouts at Pagrip and attacks, "What's with you thieves? You'll run or you'll die!" He makes good on his promise by pulling a longsword and swinging it in Pagrip's general direction.

Attack vs Pagrip, Karralo 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Near the shopfront things are heating up quickly, Baldrago drops his crossbow then - against Esmerelda's expectations - doesn't go for his sword but instead tries to directly topple over the paladin. There's a bit of a lusty glint in his bushy eyes. For now Esmerelda manages to fend him off, though her sap-swipe bounces harmlessly of the big man's armor.

Trip vs Esmerelda, Baldrago 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 2 = 15

Attack of Opportunity by Esmerelda 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 damage 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

"That's the spirit, bring the b#&!$ to'er knees!" Malder - the opportunistic bastard - strikes painfully at Esmerelda's exposed back, hacking again with his sword towards her right shoulder leaving streaks of red hot pain in Esmerelda's mind.

Attack, Malder 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


Male Human (Chelaxian) Cleric 3

Caulder interposes his own bulk between Malder and the paladin and swings with his morningstar at the erstwhile butcher. Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14 damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 "Too bad you'll miss the show. It'll take your friend a good minute to get her armor off," he growls. "You'll be dead by then."

Round 2, Init 7
AC 18, HP 18
Active effects: shield of faith


Female Human (Varsian) Paladin 4


Round 1, Init 15
AC 18, HP 7->10/20

"By Abadars Gavel. No one is taking my armor off." Esmerelda feels the blessing of Abadar course over her back, relieving some of the pain.
"What armor are you wearing, Baldrago? Seems a bit too good for deserters." She swings again. And misses again. This is not going well.


swift lay on self 1d6 ⇒ 3
Attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
nonlethal damage 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


Human (Varisian) Alchemist 3

Round 3; Initiative 17
AC 17; HP 14

"Right, Pagrip, they attacked first. That gives us the right to defend ourselves, in case Caulder later complains about two dead deserters."

Ten enters the room and thrusts the pointy bit of his spear at Karralo.

Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Damage 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


Caulder can only close-up to Malder, he's taking up a flanking position behind Esmerelda.

Caulder's morningstar grazes a thin bloody streak as one of the spikes scratches Malder's cheek. Esmerelda's luck with the sap isn't doing her much credit either. Unbeknownst to them, Ten is also not smearing himself with glory.

Next up: Pagrip, renegades, Caulder, Ten, Pagrip, Esmerelda


Round 3; Initiative 16
AC 16; HP 8/8

"Thieves?" Pagrip laughs. "How can we steal what you're giving away for free? We're actually here to arrest you, but seeing as you won't come quietly..." He swings his warhammer at the one who attacked him (Karralo).

Warhammer: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Parn's hisses at Ten, "You too? They sending commoners to take on the guard?" His warhammer catches the light in a particularly menacing way, causing Ten to involuntarily shudder and rethink his actions a bit. Ten is shaken for 1 round

Intimidate vs Ten, Parns 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Karallo's sword is quick, coming in low - enough to surprise typical hapless humans, but Pagrip has plenty of experience with the local thuglife and easily places himself out of harms way.

Attack vs Pagrip, Karallo 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

"Old-timer, you's run your mouth real well; but your lady friend will have a better time heres than what sack you can gives'er," his attack is rough and precise - easily enough to be effective as a guard against typical criminals; but here, against the might of Esmerelda's armor, it falls just short.

Attack vs Esmerelda, Malder 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 2 = 16

Baldrago, for his part, unsheathes his sword and strikes at the paladin - but there's not much she has to worry about. His swing clangs against the wall as his large frame poorly copes with the narrow corridor.

Attack vs Esmerelda, Baldrago 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 2 = 13 damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Next up: Caulder, Ten, Pagrip, Esmerelda, Pagrip, renegades


Male Human (Chelaxian) Cleric 3

"I don't sheathe my sword in the company scabbard, idiot," Caulder retorts. "Now, hit the ground!" use Command ability: fall prone on his next turn, Will DC 13


Human (Varisian) Alchemist 3

Round 4; Initiative 17
AC 17; HP 14

Commoner? I'm about to punch this man and his friend full of holes and I still don't get any respect.

Ten thrusts his spear, a little dejectedly, forward again:

Attack 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 6 - 2 = 9
Damage 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


Female Human (Varsian) Paladin 4


Round 4, Init 15
AC 18, HP 10/20

"Being wedged between two sweaty men is not my idea of fun. I think it's time for you to go to sleep." Esmerelda, incensed by Malders banter, places a backhand s(l)ap behind his ear.


Attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
nonlethal damage 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


Male Human (Chelaxian) Cleric 3

Sorry; forgot this in my last post:
Round 3, Init 7
AC 18, HP 18
Active effects: shield of faith

LoreKeeper wrote:


Next up: Caulder, Ten, Pagrip, Esmerelda, Pagrip, renegades

Hey, Pagrip, you get to go twice this round! Awesome! :)


Eek, scrap the second Pagrip :P

Company scabbard... did he just call Esmerelda the village bicycle?

Will 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17

Malder looks at his nose momentarily but readjusts in time to dodge out of Esmerelda's sap.

Next up: Pagrip, renegades


Caulder Baradin wrote:
Hey, Pagrip, you get to go twice this round! Awesome! :)

Woot!

Lorekeeper wrote:
Eek, scrap the second Pagrip :P

Aaaww! ;)

Round 4, Initiative 16
AC 16; HP 8/8

"You dumb brutes just don't learn, do ya? Ten, get round the other side if you can."
Pagrip steps to the side to bring him closer to both of them and swings his warhammer at Karralo again.

5-ft step plus attack
Warhammer: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Parns' warhammer crashes down on the dwarf with massive force, leaving him staggered and slightly disorientated. Karallo tries to get in a cheap shot afterwards, but doesn't manage - even now the reflexes that have helped Pagrip make it on the streets of Korvosa keep him going.

Attack vs Pagrip, Parns 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18 damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Attack vs Pagrip, Karallo 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 2 = 12 damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Baldrago's lust gets the better of him as he tries to step between Esmerelda's legs and knock her over. His massive frame - and the disconcerting bushy brows - manage to overcome the paladin's training and she tips over; but before she goes down she brings up a thundering smash with her sap that might be non-lethal, but will definitely leave a thick purple welt.

Trip vs Esmerelda, Baldrago 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 4 + 2 = 26 damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Attack of Opportunity 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22 damage 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 non-lethal

"Hah! See that? The b$#@$'s getting ready for us; but yous not gonna hear her mewling."

Attack vs Caulder, Malder 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Next up: Caulder, Ten, Pagrip, Esmerelda, renegades


Male Human (Chelaxian) Cleric 3

"Damn it, Darkbane, on your feet!" Caulder grits, swinging again at Malder. Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14 damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Round 3, Init 7
AC 18, HP 18
Active effects: shield of faith


Female Human (Varsian) Paladin 4


Round 5, Init 15
AC 18, HP 10/20

Gritting her teeth, Esme stands up.


If she survives the AoOs
Attack Baldrago 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
nonlethal damage 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
If she does not she falls back down.


Human (Varisian) Alchemist 3

Round 5, Init 17
AC 17, HP 14

"Pagrip!" Ten overcomes his momentary bout of fear when he sees the dwarf in danger.

Ten takes a five-foot step to flank Karralo.
Ten drops his spear and draws his club (move).
Ten smashes Karralo's face with a 2-handed overhead club swing.

Attack 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 2 = 10
Club Damage 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

And that's a big miss.

551 to 600 of 1,884 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Crimson Throne of Lore All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.