Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Crayfish's Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Inactive)

Game Master Crayfish Hora

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon with very easy mechanics.


51 to 75 of 75 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>

Inactive

Fuki follows Xipil, moving beside the charmander.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18


Litwick | Lvl:5 | 21/21 hp

"Ugh, gross. Let's get this murky vagrant out of our path." With a puff of the cheaks, Shulla lets loose an ember.

Ember: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
damage: 1d10 ⇒ 9
burn: 1d100 ⇒ 95

Sczarni

Team North encounters a snaking path that opens up into two wide areas at once. One was directly in front of them, and the other was to the left, but the north seemed to be a small lake and the east seemed to be a clearing where something wild had chopped all the trees down.

1d5 ⇒ 1
1d6 ⇒ 1

There came a cry from the lakeside and another from the clearing.

1d10 ⇒ 1
1d10 ⇒ 8

Initiatives!

One Cubone was swinging a small bone at the trees, while the other was watching its reflection in the lake. But both turned to look at Team North. One was getting pumped up by making a bunch of threatening postures and power stances, while the other by the lake was moving much faster, drawing his bone along the ground as he waddled towards the group.

Sczarni

The Grimer wiggled wildly, after the Litwick toasted it. Its resilient body soaked up most of the fire, but not all of it, and its wild cries followed a powerful slap...that...that goes right through Litwick! The Grimer is very surprised, its anger unsatisfied!

Attack: 1d20 ⇒ 11
Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 8
Defense: 1d10 ⇒ 7

0 Damage to Litwick. 3 Damage to Grimer. Grimer 7/10


Male Charmander 5

"I didn't expect to see Cubone hear." Xipil mutters as he turns around to go tell the others what he'd seen.


Farfetch'd 5 | HP 21/21

The farfetch'd sees the Litwick being attacked, and quickly advances at the Grimer.

Peck?: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Damage?: 1d10 ⇒ 8
Defense?: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Cyndaquil | ♂ | Lvl. 5 | HP: 18/20
PP:
Tackle: 33/35 | Leer: 30/30

@N1: Thanks for letting me know.

Mokhir blinked twice to assure himself that his eyes were not deceiving him. The Grimer appeared to be hostile; this was a great opportunity for him! However, upon seeing his ally in trouble, Mokhir's rationality and excitement were overshadowed by a surge of anger; "Wrong move,", he growled, lunging viciously at the Grimer.

Tackle: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 9
Defense?: 1d10 ⇒ 5


Litwick | Lvl:5 | 21/21 hp

"Oh my glob, that grimer tried to touch me. How dreadful! I mean, there are inside pokemon, and there are outside pokemon, but then there's just literal trubbish."


Blaziken | LV: 35 | HP: 22/22

"A Cubone, huh? Wonder why there is one in the forest..."

Sczarni

The Grimer wiggles about, its just waking-up defenses pretty stellar, but still, the other Pokemon's attacks got through. There was a lot of slime, not collected as it should be! It opened its mouth and expelled a cloud of poison at Mokhir. After that, it pooled itself into the corner, refusing to budge.

1d20 ⇒ 16
Defense: 1d10 ⇒ 10
1d3 ⇒ 2 1 for Shulla, 2 Mokhir, 3 Howar'd

Grimer, 3/10 HP.

-1 HP to Mokhir on his turn. Mokhir has been poisoned!


Inactive

Initiative: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Genderfluid Ditto 5 HP: 21/21
PP:
Transform 9/10

Round 1: Transform. PP 9/10
N1 the ditto gagged back a surprised shriek as zie almost tripped over the pool of mud. The muffled noise quickly back peddled into zir small body in the form of small ripples that gradually darkened zir skin into a deep purple. And then there were two grimers.

Round 2: Pound Attack. PP 34/35
Bubbling and gurgling on its turn, N1 the grimer, uncertain as to what was exactly going on, rushed forward to embrace its new friend enthusiastically.

Pound Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 Miss

However, the other grimer, confused as to what this new grimer was doing, side stepped to avoid the glomp.


Beldum | Level 5 | HP 20/20
Move PP:
Take Down 20/20

"Incoming hostiles. Species: Cubone." Van announces as it turns to face the clearing.

Initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 6


Male Charmander 5

"Guess they got a bone to pick with us." Xipil chuckles as he get ready.

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14


Cyndaquil | ♂ | Lvl. 5 | HP: 18/20
PP:
Tackle: 33/35 | Leer: 30/30

Mokhir coughed violently as he staggered out of the Grimer's fumes. Once he resolved himself, the Cyndaquil once more leapt at his opponent, trying to ignore the weakness he now felt coursing through his body. After all, this was bravery's cost.

Tackle: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 2
Defense: 1d10 ⇒ 7


Litwick | Lvl:5 | 21/21 hp

Ember: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
damage: 1d10 ⇒ 1
burn: 1d100 ⇒ 83
Defense: 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Based on those rolls, Shulla isn't actually still battling. Blue flames issue forth from the litwick's lit wick, but it's more of a disgruntled harrumph than an actual attack.

Sczarni

Round 3 for Team East. Mokhir takes 1 point of damage from poison.

Grimer moves to slapped at the other grimer coming at him. Of course, the grimer seemed to be very protective of himself and only let himself be exposed a little. N1 couldn't even feel the weak slap and it looked like two Grimers slapping each.

1d20 ⇒ 11 Accuracy.
1d10 ⇒ 1 Damage
1d10 ⇒ 9 Defense

Sczarni

Team North wins initiative, just because. Some of them rolled d20's and the cubones can't get above 10 with their lesser die. Shameful display.

Round 1.

The two cubones went to assault the others, their heads lowering for their first attack, after the others attack of course. My sweet gods above, those cubone skulls are thick and dangerous. One doesn't seem to hesitant to rush in, while the other reeled back and slammed forward into someone. The first was after Blake, while the other went for Xipil.

1d4 ⇒ 1
1d4 ⇒ 4

1d20 ⇒ 13 Accuracy
1d10 ⇒ 8 Damage
1d10 ⇒ 3 Defense

1d20 ⇒ 11 Accuracy
1d10 ⇒ 10 Damage
1d10 ⇒ 7 Defense


Inactive

Fuki jumps at the cubone attacking Blade. He doesn't hold back and releases his fires at the attacker, but they don't seem to do any damage.

Sp. Attack (Ember): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Damage, light hit: 1d10 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0 Wow. So much damage.
Burn: 1d100 ⇒ 7
Evade, just in case: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22


Beldum | Level 5 | HP 20/20
Move PP:
Take Down 20/20

Van launches its metallic body at one of the cubone as they approach.

Attack (Take Down): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Miss.
Defence: 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
I think I did that right.


Litwick | Lvl:5 | 21/21 hp

Ember: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
damage: 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 Strong hit
burn: 1d100 ⇒ 63
Defense: 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Shulla gets back into the fight with a well-aimed stream of fire.


Cyndaquil | ♂ | Lvl. 5 | HP: 18/20
PP:
Tackle: 33/35 | Leer: 30/30

Tackle: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 6
Defense: 1d10 ⇒ 10

Although weakened by his affliction, Mokhir fights on, throwing himself at his enemy.


Blaziken | LV: 35 | HP: 22/22

I hit with a mighty kick.

To hit: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Or not so mighty.

Damage: 1d10 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0


Genderfluid Ditto 5 HP: 21/21
PP:
Transform 9/10

Round 3: Pound Attack. PP 33/35
Determined that it would get hugs, N1 the grimer continues to throw itself at is doppleganger. This time it find hold and begins fiercely hugging its new friend, the two semi-amorphous blobs almost joining into one large pile of muck muk?.

Pound Attack: 1d20 ⇒ 19 Strong hit. +1 damage
Damage: 1d10 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 = 5

Not sure if I'm also supposed to roll the enemy's defense? Seems like it'd go faster that way, but I don't know what its defense is.


Male Charmander 5

Xipil saw the bone club at him and tried to counter-attack with a Scratch attack.

Defense: 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Scratch: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 1

51 to 75 of 75 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Pokemon Mystery Dungeon! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.