Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Council of Thieves

Game Master Mug

"We did not fail Aroden—he failed us, though we Wiscrani held the faith! We embraced that adversity and replaced his betrayal with strength and order." —Alcini Vitaron of Alcini’s Apothecary

**Combat Map**
*Map of Westcrown*


1,051 to 1,100 of 3,954 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>

Monk of the Upper Reach 4 | Separatist Cleric of Iomedae 1
Stats:
Init +4 Per +11 | AC 22/22/15 | HP 32/32 | F +6/R + 8/ W +9/+11 enchant| CMB +4/+7 trip CMD 25/27 trip | Redir 4/4

Enko sprints up the hallway to join Ava, stowing his sling rapidly. Not understanding maps well, he plans to open the door and kill goblins.

Cheliax

M Human (Chelaxian) Wizard 5 (conjurer)
Stats:
Init +5 Per +4 | AC 15 (w mage armor) otherwise 11/11 | HP 35/35 | F +2/R +2/ W +5| CMB +3 CMD 15

Cornelous, sensing battle, casts mage armor and unseen servant. He then leans against the door to translate- he is fluent in goblin.
Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16


Monk of the Upper Reach 4 | Separatist Cleric of Iomedae 1
Stats:
Init +4 Per +11 | AC 22/22/15 | HP 32/32 | F +6/R + 8/ W +9/+11 enchant| CMB +4/+7 trip CMD 25/27 trip | Redir 4/4
Amon Goethe wrote:

Apologies! For some reason I keep losing all of my dots. It's happening about every other day.

Amon reaches out and taps Enko in the middle of the back. The monk feels a slight tingle in his spine.

Activate Life-Link.

You mean you don't lean over your keyboard, hunched over, and hit 'refresh' constantly on the thread?


EDIT: Whoops, forgot Corneleous was translating. Removing spoiler

Corneleous translates the goblin words he can make out on the other side of the door.
Goblin A: "Pokey pokey poke! Stick the freak until he choke!"
Goblin B: "Lovely red, bright blood, oh how I love thee, let me count the ways. One, Two, Three..." Counting punctuated by pained gasps from the regular voice
Goblin C: "Silly horn-man, even if you have no more good things, your nice horns will be on my next helmet!"

@Enko, some people have more self control than you and I.


Male Halfling Oracle (Life) 2 [HP 20/20 : AC 17 CMD 11 Touch 13 Flat 15 : heavy mace+0;1d6-1 : sling+4;1d3-1 : F +3 R +3 W +4 : INIT +2 Perc +2 CMB -1]

Amon waves silently to get the group's attention.

*points to Enko*

*jabbing motion with hand*

*points to door*

*makes a sweeping motion with his finger to include everyone in the recon team*

*points toward door and counts 1, 2, 3*

*grips his fist tightly*

*thumbs up, and looks around for confirmation*


Female Dwarf Rogue/4; Cavalier/1
Stats:
Max hp 43 | Init +3 Per +7 (+9 stone; Darkvision 60ft) | AC 20/ T 13/FF 18 (+2 vs Aberrations) | F +5/R + 6/ W +1 (+2 vs poison, spells, spell-like) | CMB +8 CMD 20 (24 stability)

Ava will sharply flick her axe downwards, sending a splatter of blood across the ground. She nods at Amon, as if to signal her understanding and then readies herself for another assault.


Monk of the Upper Reach 4 | Separatist Cleric of Iomedae 1
Stats:
Init +4 Per +11 | AC 22/22/15 | HP 32/32 | F +6/R + 8/ W +9/+11 enchant| CMB +4/+7 trip CMD 25/27 trip | Redir 4/4

Enko nods at Amon. Ensuring everyone is ready, he clasps the door handle and readies to open it. He looks at Ava and points to himself, miming as if he can't open it, and then points to her axe.

He then raises one finger, then two, then three, and opens the door, ready to strike at the nearest goblin.

Cheliax

M Human (Chelaxian) Wizard 5 (conjurer)
Stats:
Init +5 Per +4 | AC 15 (w mage armor) otherwise 11/11 | HP 35/35 | F +2/R +2/ W +5| CMB +3 CMD 15

The Viscount extends one pointing finger, swirls it in the air, and then passes it across his body in a sideswipe motion to say "proceed."


The door swings violently open to reveal a long room, about 10' wide. Hanging from the walls and ceilings are dozens of crude blades and instruments. About 20' away, on the far side of the room is a low table with three stools surrounding it. On each stool stands a goblin, two holding bloodied spears, and one a blood-smeared kukri. On the table lies the tall, strong, and tortured frame of a tiefling male, evident by the horns on his head, strapped securely to the table. He has been sliced and poked dozens of times, and blood leaks from these many wounds, he can't be able to last much longer. The goblins and tiefling all turn, as much as the prisoner can, and gape at the sight of you all streaming into the room.

Go ahead and post surprise round and roll init as well. The closest goblin is 10', the other two are both 15'. Have fun! :)


-- hiatus --

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Surprise Round:
As the burly tiefling strains against his bonds, he groans and shouts at the newcomers,"Nnnngh! Help me!"


Caladius, you can roll a strength check if you want to do more than a free action.


Monk of the Upper Reach 4 | Separatist Cleric of Iomedae 1
Stats:
Init +4 Per +11 | AC 22/22/15 | HP 32/32 | F +6/R + 8/ W +9/+11 enchant| CMB +4/+7 trip CMD 25/27 trip | Redir 4/4

Argh! I didn't draw a weapon! Time for goblin chess.

Enko moves adjacent to the goblin 10' away. I assume to get to the other two generates an AoO? "One, two, three," he says. "Your reckoning is at hand."

Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15


-- hiatus --

I will take you up on that!
Strength Check (break bonds!): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


@Enko - you are correct.


Monk of the Upper Reach 4 | Separatist Cleric of Iomedae 1
Stats:
Init +4 Per +11 | AC 22/22/15 | HP 32/32 | F +6/R + 8/ W +9/+11 enchant| CMB +4/+7 trip CMD 25/27 trip | Redir 4/4

Well, maybe I'll get one of those rare instances where an opponent stands still and I can Flurry. :D


-- hiatus --

also @ Enko - but if it's a surprise round they are flat-footed and will remain so until they take their first action. And if one is flat-footed, one cannot take AoO's without the Combat Reflexes feat.


Female Dwarf Rogue/4; Cavalier/1
Stats:
Max hp 43 | Init +3 Per +7 (+9 stone; Darkvision 60ft) | AC 20/ T 13/FF 18 (+2 vs Aberrations) | F +5/R + 6/ W +1 (+2 vs poison, spells, spell-like) | CMB +8 CMD 20 (24 stability)

Ava will sprint forward, taking a long stride before delivering a devastating horizontal chop to the closest goblin's side.

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Mwk Battleaxe, Charging: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Mwk Battleaxe, Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Sneak Attack Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Condition and Modifiers:

Hit Points: 14/14
AC: 13 (+2 Dex, +3 Armor, -2 Charge Penalty), Touch 10, Flat-Footed 11; +2 Dodge vs Aberrations
Saves: Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +0; +2 vs poison, spells, spell-like abilities

Charging: +2 attack, -2 AC until start of next turn.
Firebrand: +1 attack in surprise round, +1 Init

Cheliax

M Human (Chelaxian) Wizard 5 (conjurer)
Stats:
Init +5 Per +4 | AC 15 (w mage armor) otherwise 11/11 | HP 35/35 | F +2/R +2/ W +5| CMB +3 CMD 15

Four villains! Let us dispatch them quickly my friends.

Initiative 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Surprise:

Fire crossbow 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Dmg1d8 ⇒ 3


Monk of the Upper Reach 4 | Separatist Cleric of Iomedae 1
Stats:
Init +4 Per +11 | AC 22/22/15 | HP 32/32 | F +6/R + 8/ W +9/+11 enchant| CMB +4/+7 trip CMD 25/27 trip | Redir 4/4

Ah, Caladius, good point. I could have acrobatted past them, but I've committed my action. Ava, can you move and attack in surprise round?


Female Dwarf Rogue/4; Cavalier/1
Stats:
Max hp 43 | Init +3 Per +7 (+9 stone; Darkvision 60ft) | AC 20/ T 13/FF 18 (+2 vs Aberrations) | F +5/R + 6/ W +1 (+2 vs poison, spells, spell-like) | CMB +8 CMD 20 (24 stability)

@Enko - You can charge as a standard action when you only have a standard action available (such as a surprise round or if you're staggered) but you can only move your base speed (as opposed to double your base speed, like a normal charge). However, this means you can only move in a straight line. I don't think that's a problem here.


Male Halfling Oracle (Life) 2 [HP 20/20 : AC 17 CMD 11 Touch 13 Flat 15 : heavy mace+0;1d6-1 : sling+4;1d3-1 : F +3 R +3 W +4 : INIT +2 Perc +2 CMB -1]

Amon attempts to take cover and watch for anyone that needs healing, knowing that he is of little use in a close melee.


GM only:

INIT:
Lucon 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Amon 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Goblin1 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Goblin2 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Goblin3 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
-------------
Combat:
Lucon Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18 Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Goblin1 Attack (Kukri): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2
Goblin2 Attack (spear): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14 Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Goblin3 Attack (spear): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6
-------------
Stat Tracker:
Corneleous 14/14
Lucon 19/19
Caladius 10/20
Ava 14/14
Amon 20/20
Enko 13/13

Goblin1 AC13, 6hp.
Goblin2 AC13, 6hp.
Goblin3 AC13, 6hp.

Surprise Round

Lucon charges to the left-most goblin, longsword raised high. He cuts down the surprised goblin, sword nearly passing from left collarbone to right armpit. It slides limply from his sword.
Enko moves alongside the nearest goblin, the one holding the Kukri, poised to strike.
(Caladius) As the burly tiefling strains against his bonds, he groans and shouts at the newcomers, "Nnnngh! Help me!" The stubborn restraints refuse to break however.
Corneleous looses a bolt at the near goblin, having a relatively clear shot, but the bolt misses and slams into the table between the teifling prisoners legs.
Ava follows Lucon's example and charges the goblin near Enko, her axe burying itself deep in the goblins side, the wound obviously fatal. The goblin is thrown with the force of the chop and lies still.
Amon takes a step into the room but takes no offensive action.

Post Round 1 actions please!
Init (Round 1):
Lucon
Enko
Caladius
Goblin3
Corneleous
Ava
Amon


-- hiatus --

Round 1:
Caladius' brow arches incredulously at the plump man's assumption that he is also a villain. The crossbow bolt only further reinforces the idea that his would-be heroes mean to kill him. He looks at the quarrel, still quivering in the table between his thighs, then slowly looks up to the man who loosed it, "Gah! I'm not one of the blasted imps, in case those spectacles of yours're broke!"

With another grunt, Caladius tries to burst the straps restraining him. Strength Check (burst bonds!): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 wah wah waaaaah


Monk of the Upper Reach 4 | Separatist Cleric of Iomedae 1
Stats:
Init +4 Per +11 | AC 22/22/15 | HP 32/32 | F +6/R + 8/ W +9/+11 enchant| CMB +4/+7 trip CMD 25/27 trip | Redir 4/4

Round 1:

Enko moves to the next goblin, uncoiling a leg to lock around the goblin's foot.

Trip: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
AoO: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Cheliax

M Human (Chelaxian) Wizard 5 (conjurer)
Stats:
Init +5 Per +4 | AC 15 (w mage armor) otherwise 11/11 | HP 35/35 | F +2/R +2/ W +5| CMB +3 CMD 15

Round 1:

Cornelous drops the crossbow for the Unseen servant to retrieve and reload, and with a gesture flings an acid dart at the remaining do-badder.

Attack, ranged touch1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Dmg acid1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


That does it. Resolving Combat now.

GM only:

INIT:
Lucon 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Amon 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Goblin1 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Goblin2 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Goblin3 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
-------------
Combat:
Lucon Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Goblin3 Attack (spear): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Enko AoOAttack: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 2 = 16 Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6
-------------
Stat Tracker:
Corneleous 14/14
Lucon 19/19
Caladius 10/20
Ava 14/14
Amon 20/20
Enko 13/13

Goblin1 AC13, 6hp. Dead
Goblin2 AC13, 6hp. Dead
Goblin3 AC13, 6hp. Tripped

Round 1

Enko moves to the next goblin, uncoiling a leg to lock around the goblin's foot. He whips his leg down and around, sending the goblin spinning to the floor. He tries to stomp the thing as it goes down, but fails to do so.
Caladius' brow arches incredulously at the plump man's assumption that he is also a villain. The crossbow bolt only further reinforces the idea that his would-be heroes mean to kill him. He looks at the quarrel, still quivering in the table between his thighs, then slowly looks up to the man who loosed it, "Gah! I'm not one of the blasted imps, in case those spectacles of yours're broke!" With another grunt, Caladius tries to burst the straps restraining him, but his many wounds must have weakened him too much, and the bonds hold.
Goblin3 tries to bite the monks legs from his lower vantage point, but the monk calmly steps out of the way and promptly boots the goblin in the face, and it rolls away from the force of the kick.
Cornelous drops the crossbow for the Unseen servant to retrieve and reload, which it obediently begins to do, and with a gesture flings an acid dart at the remaining do-badder. His attack would have missed, if not for the goblins inability to dodge adequately from the floor. It smacks into the goblin's face and sizzles there, the things eyes rolling up and into its head, then it falls back and lies still.

Combat is over!


Monk of the Upper Reach 4 | Separatist Cleric of Iomedae 1
Stats:
Init +4 Per +11 | AC 22/22/15 | HP 32/32 | F +6/R + 8/ W +9/+11 enchant| CMB +4/+7 trip CMD 25/27 trip | Redir 4/4

Enko unbuckles the tiefling. "I am Enko. We are of the Torchbearers."


Female Dwarf Rogue/4; Cavalier/1
Stats:
Max hp 43 | Init +3 Per +7 (+9 stone; Darkvision 60ft) | AC 20/ T 13/FF 18 (+2 vs Aberrations) | F +5/R + 6/ W +1 (+2 vs poison, spells, spell-like) | CMB +8 CMD 20 (24 stability)

Ava will wipe the blood off her axe before taking a look around the room for valuables and/or anything else of interest. She doesn't so much as give the tiefling a passing glance.

Take 10 on my Perception check for now (Result of 16), or 20 (Result of 25) if there is time while people talk/get acquainted.


Ava finds a bag full of equipment tossed into a corner, which includes a bow and quiver full of arrows, as well as armor. The martial items seem to be about the same size as the teifling.


-- hiatus --

"Thank you, Enko." The tiefling stands slowly then, and casts a wary eye toward Corneleous. "The Torchbearers, you say? An odd name for a group with no torches. What are you-" As Ava's attention is drawn to the items in the corner he interrupts himself, "Those are mine, thank you. Damnable imps jumped me in my sleep. I think their boss, Whitearse or somesuch took my sword though." He bends down then and angrily snatches his kukri from the dead goblin's hand. "That's mine too, you miserable wretch."

He looks over the group, "You lot saved my life just now. I hope it wasn't just so you could kill me when you were finished with the goblins?"

Cheliax

M Human (Chelaxian) Wizard 5 (conjurer)
Stats:
Init +5 Per +4 | AC 15 (w mage armor) otherwise 11/11 | HP 35/35 | F +2/R +2/ W +5| CMB +3 CMD 15

The Torches we bear in our hearts. I am afraid I was too hasty; a lifetime of dealing with demon summoners has taught me the axiom that "If ye has horns, ye be warned." the Viscount extends a hand in greeting. Goblins are quite unlike actual imps...


Female Dwarf Rogue/4; Cavalier/1
Stats:
Max hp 43 | Init +3 Per +7 (+9 stone; Darkvision 60ft) | AC 20/ T 13/FF 18 (+2 vs Aberrations) | F +5/R + 6/ W +1 (+2 vs poison, spells, spell-like) | CMB +8 CMD 20 (24 stability)

tch... Ava clicks her tongue at the lack of anything particularly shiny. She'll toss the bag over to Caladius before walking over and handing him his bow and quiver.

"There'd be no gain in that." Ava replies, while he sorts himself out. "And it's Whitechin. We're after his head, if you're interested in a little payback."

Ava stares coldly at the tiefling, taking in his physical condition and numerous wounds. However, she's no physician and can't tell whether his wounds are just superficial or not.

"That is, if you feel up to it." She adds.


-- hiatus --

"Oh aye, I'm up to it," Caladius says darkly while extending his hand to shake the viscount's. "Caladius Rend. Well met, Torchbearers."

As he begins to sort through his belongings and suit back up, his eyes narrow in pain occasionally, but he otherwise bears the difficulties of his wounds in silence. He cleans his kukri on the fallen goblin who had been wielding it and then slips it into a sheath at the small of his back.

Status:

HP: 10/20

Cheliax

M Human (Chelaxian) Wizard 5 (conjurer)
Stats:
Init +5 Per +4 | AC 15 (w mage armor) otherwise 11/11 | HP 35/35 | F +2/R +2/ W +5| CMB +3 CMD 15

Forgive my initial reluctance and my errant bolt: a lifetime of prejudice against the planarly-challenged is hard to overcome. Many of the demon blooded that serve my family have been abused for their unique biology. Are you deeply injured? If you join us we wouldn't want you falling after a little prick from one of these little green pricks.

GM and Caladius:

Viscount is interested in Caladius's bloodline/heritage. Would a knowledge planar check identify the demon type of his ancestor?
knowledge planes 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
I intend for his curiosity to be driven by his love of the science of magic. He's unaware and not intending to be rude.


I'm just waiting to see if anyone tries to heal Caladius. If no one's going to I'll move along.

Corneleous and Caladius:
I believe it would from what I've been reading. Caladius, can you confirm or deny that?


Monk of the Upper Reach 4 | Separatist Cleric of Iomedae 1
Stats:
Init +4 Per +11 | AC 22/22/15 | HP 32/32 | F +6/R + 8/ W +9/+11 enchant| CMB +4/+7 trip CMD 25/27 trip | Redir 4/4

Oh! We have 10 potions or so, don't we? I'll give him one if Amon doesn't pipe up.


-- hiatus --

and I will happily accept a potion or Amon's minstrations!

Mug & Corneleous:
I'm not actually sure what Caladius' heritage stems from as I didn't roll on the variant tiefling table from Blood of Fiends. I had imagined it as being a distant and diluted taint, but if I had to pick where it originated from way back in the family tree, I'd say the taint entered the family line through a contract devil.


Curing Caladius: 2d8 ⇒ (8, 3) = 11
And there we have it. Lets remove two potions from the group stores Loot Tracker

You all stand now, Caladius dressed and healed thanks to the potions just shared with him. The room is quiet now, and the floor more than a little messy from the goblins strewn about the floor. The pale light of a single candle gives a sickly light to everything, but things are calm for the moment.

There remains door doors along the main hall on this level, and that's all the options you've seen to this point. You could go to the far end of the hall if you're feeling explore-ee, and see what can be seen at that end of the basement 'floor'.

Cheliax

M Human (Chelaxian) Wizard 5 (conjurer)
Stats:
Init +5 Per +4 | AC 15 (w mage armor) otherwise 11/11 | HP 35/35 | F +2/R +2/ W +5| CMB +3 CMD 15

The Viscount will open the little door in the big door, just to peer through carefully.


Female Dwarf Rogue/4; Cavalier/1
Stats:
Max hp 43 | Init +3 Per +7 (+9 stone; Darkvision 60ft) | AC 20/ T 13/FF 18 (+2 vs Aberrations) | F +5/R + 6/ W +1 (+2 vs poison, spells, spell-like) | CMB +8 CMD 20 (24 stability)

Door doors? I'm a little confused.

Ava will take a survey of the area, noting escape points and hazards as well as keeping an eye (and ear) out for threats. (But mostly looking for shiny things). She'll go as far as people will follow her, but will drop back if they don't.
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25


doors doors? What sort of gibberish is that? I meant two doors. Whoops!


I'll let you figure marching order as we go. Moving things along.

Having sorted itself out the group now leaves the torture room with its grisly mess. You see Jaiyana gives a little wave from her position in the closet at the end of the hallways you all entered from, showing all is well there. Coming to the "T" intersection Ava peers cautiously around the corner, and seeing no on, proceeds stealthily up the wide hall. She pauses at the door on the left side, and then the right, listening intently. There are small sounds of movement on the other side of both doors, and on the left door some snoring as well. There is no light on the other side of either door. At the far end of the wide hallway, about 25' away, you see another intersection with hallways going left and right. You're all near the intersection of the wide hallway, while Ava scouts ahead.

What next? If you proceed past the two doors in the main hallway I need stealth checks from each of you.


Monk of the Upper Reach 4 | Separatist Cleric of Iomedae 1
Stats:
Init +4 Per +11 | AC 22/22/15 | HP 32/32 | F +6/R + 8/ W +9/+11 enchant| CMB +4/+7 trip CMD 25/27 trip | Redir 4/4

Enko points to the left and mimes sleeping. He also mimes to Jaiyana not to attack the tiefling.


She acknowledges his request with an inclination of her head, but does give the large tiefling a wary glance


-- hiatus --

Caladius simply grunts in reply to the woman's glance before returning his attention to the task at hand.

Cheliax

M Human (Chelaxian) Wizard 5 (conjurer)
Stats:
Init +5 Per +4 | AC 15 (w mage armor) otherwise 11/11 | HP 35/35 | F +2/R +2/ W +5| CMB +3 CMD 15

If we proceed: Stealth 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18


Female Dwarf Rogue/4; Cavalier/1
Stats:
Max hp 43 | Init +3 Per +7 (+9 stone; Darkvision 60ft) | AC 20/ T 13/FF 18 (+2 vs Aberrations) | F +5/R + 6/ W +1 (+2 vs poison, spells, spell-like) | CMB +8 CMD 20 (24 stability)

Ava will continue scouting ahead while the others decide what to do with the doors.
Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Wow, deja vu.


-- hiatus --

Also in the event that we proceed to sneak past the doors...
Stealth: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

whoa. the dicebot is on fire!


Ava moves on past, and several of the others are moving very stealthily as well, with only Enko yet to see if he can slip past without alerting anyone. Ava moves to the end of the hall to the next intersection and see's an opening in the wall down the right hallway with stairs leading up, and a single closed door down the narrow left hallway.


Monk of the Upper Reach 4 | Separatist Cleric of Iomedae 1
Stats:
Init +4 Per +11 | AC 22/22/15 | HP 32/32 | F +6/R + 8/ W +9/+11 enchant| CMB +4/+7 trip CMD 25/27 trip | Redir 4/4

Don't you guys want to attack sleeping goblins?

Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

I HATE ALL OF YOU GOING CHAOTIC EVIL NOW

1,051 to 1,100 of 3,954 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Council of Thieves - Bastards of Erebus All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.