Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Conquest of Darkness (Inactive)

Game Master SinBlade06

An Evil campaign from the mind of the Nameless GM


101 to 150 of 1,070 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Snake Assassin

I feel like I need to work on my make-up application skills for future events...Thank you Taldra dearest. He makes something of a slight slither sound along with a slight snarl. if anyone did any checking it would be because he failed to do it himself and he reaches and hides his dagger within his clothes.


Female Sylph Witch 9

She chuckles at the disproportional disguise, before speaking. "Why not use the big scary muscular man instead...I think the proportions would be more correct." gesturing to the Barbarian. His fits it better...he might need to shave a little though.


Female Elf Cleric 5/Rouge 1

"Salazar we will get this figured out. Everyone please load up the wagon and we will be off."


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

Enters the wagon, looks around while doing so...


Male Snake Assassin

Gah...I will let the cloak of darkness be my disguise. It is all I shall need to commit this dark sin that I have done countless times. He gets out of the disproportional disguise in the wagon and changes back into his regular clothing and gears up for the mission.


By taking the road designated to get to the Golden Rule, it will take you two days and one night to get there. The road is well paved, and there are guards that patrol the area day and night, so there is no need to worry about attacks.

In the wagon is enough food for everyone on the journey, including the horse and Ybewyr. I mean, come on. He eats like a bear.

If you wish to do some RPing during that time, you may. Let me know when you see the gates to the Golden Rule. Can't miss them. They're giant, painted gold, and keep people from getting in easily. Think the Mexican/American border.

As you get closer and closer to the Golden Rule, there is an increase in the number of guards and the road is better paved.


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

On the morn of our travel, Ian takes out his violin, and begins to play

perform: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

What he's playing


Male Human Barbarian 3 Druid 2

Ooc: Wouldn't you rather play this?


Female Elf Cleric 5/Rouge 1

Taldra sits and listens to Moone play his violin while she cooks breakfast for everyone.

Profession: Cook 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Looks like trail rations it is then.


Male Human Barbarian 3 Druid 2

"So this is the famous drow cooking I've heard so much about."

SARCASM MODE, ACTIVATED


Female Sylph Witch 9

Crystal chuckles a little as she juggles several ball of light around in her hand watching them. "Perhaps I should cook next time?" as the smell of burnt food drifts to her.


Female Elf Cleric 5/Rouge 1

After scrapping the first attempt at cooking Taldra start over with a fresh pot and this time takes pains to not be distracted.


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

Perform: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Swaps to Tims suggestion, because its beautiful.


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

Perform: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Pauses for a moment, then tries again.


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

As he plays, Now that we are on our way, and in a moderate amount of privacy, would anyone mind explaining to me what we are doing
I'm not quite sure myself, ic or ooc


Female Sylph Witch 9

"It seems this person named the Raven wants us to assassinate this person son for some reason or another. That is all that I can gather, we are to be the performers to get inside of the party. Being discreet is a must, using poison in a drink or something else then having someone shoot the dead body."


Male Human Barbarian 3 Druid 2

"You got me. I was told by a Dragon I helped to raise that I should go on a "Kill them All" mission with these people. "


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

"At the risk of sounding repetitive, Interesting."


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

"I'm glad to have found you people. I received a message days ago, which asked me to be on the lookout for a group that would peak my curiosity. Perhaps this was the 'Raven' you speak of?"


Male Snake Assassin

I sir an here to get money for doing what I love. Murder, as long as 2 people are left in this world someone will want the other dead. So why not get money for doing what you find greatly amuses yourself. I remember the first poor sap I ended. The look on his face was...priceless...oh how he begged. Salazar sits there and lets out a small evil chuckle while he fidgets with his assassins dagger. My dear Crystal...you are thinking too small my child. Why not stick him with a poisoned arrow while he drinks poison? The ways we can go about ending this man are countless.


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

I will comply with a group decision, but i generally prefer to play with them first. To draw on their fear, to break them, to make them beg for me to take them, to end their horrible existence... He fades off with a wistful smile, remembering previous games of cat and mouse.


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

He snaps out of his revelry with a ponderous look, and then states "My clothing is a little travel stained," He glances down at the cloak and tunic which cover his studded leather armor, "so perhaps for the festivities this might be more appropriate!" He doffs his cap, and his clothes seem to shift and shimmer, darkening, stretching, and resolving into a more era-appropriate version of this.


Male Human Barbarian 3 Druid 2

"Good job... Now do a zoot suit."

SARCASM MODE, RETAINED.


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

Doffs cap, and shifts to a bright green zoot suit
TROLL MODE ALWAYS ACTIVE


Male Human Barbarian 3 Druid 2

"Now a tuxedo."


Female Elf Cleric 5/Rouge 1

The sudden change in Moone's clothing catches Taldra's eye. She is awestruck at how handsome he really is. "Wow! For a pointy eared bastard you sure are pleasant to look at."

Diplomacy 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

Goes back to his tuxedo


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

Perform(Sing): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
I feel pretty/Oh so pretty,/...


Male Human Barbarian 3 Druid 2

"Now do a N'Anga."


Female Elf Cleric 5/Rouge 1

Taldra goes and prepares for the last part of the ride into the Golden Rule. She reaches into the bottom of her chest and pulls out the gown she was going to be married in. Looking at it makes her think of Dalamar. Thinking out loud, "My love today I will dress to make these simple men fall at my feet in hopes of finding that evil woman who took you from me. If I know her she will try to align with a rich man. Let us hope that she comes to court."

Taldra dresses in the dress made of fine silk. the necklace was made for her by Dalamar and she will always cherish it. Putting on a pair of black patten leather slippers to match Taldra steps from the wagon. Her hair neatly done up and beads to match the dress and necklace adorn her hair.


Male Snake Assassin

Salazar grumbles at the sudden display because it is just the opposite of what he is. Salazar has never been a flashy type outside of the manner in which he kills while this new person is overtly flashy. parlor tricks and antics will do you fine...now get serious all of you...its almost time to get to work. He sits down after pulling his hood and mask back on and a slight muttering is heard. If anyone listened hard enough they could here him thinking out loud about as if he is both planning and contemplating about what he is about to do. I can muster out two spells a day. Needs to look like poison or arrow shot. A building...if there is a building facing the bedroom windows. If I had rope...I could shoot my way over or jump...hide in the room so I may shoot the man when he is brought in...Gah! He looks back up at Taldra as she speaks but says nothing. He had heard her rant on revenge before and he just hopped out of the wagon and looked around. 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21 perception


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

Listen: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13 Do i hear Salazar's mutterings?


Moone can hear small bits of Salazar's mutterings, but not enough to know what he's talking about.

The sun is setting and the day is coming to an end. Crickets are coming out, the night air is cooling, and it is becoming very dark. A chilly breeze flows in from the north, suggesting a change in weather from today, which was nice and sunny.

Because there are no lanterns or torches on the side of the road, it get very dark, very fast. Common sense tells you it is not wise to travel when you can't see, even if the cart driver has Darkvision.


Male Snake Assassin

Salazar looks into the sky and uses the spell Read weather. I want everyone to sleep through the night. I will keep watch for everyone. You people will be partying tomorrow while I find a way inside my own way. I am a creature of darkness so it only makes sense for me to sleep during the day. Please...rest.


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

Do i hear any muttering of the word rope?


After dropping the marked bones on the ground, Salazar knows that tomorrow is gonna have a rain storm all day, and the next day will be a dreary gray. Perfect for a funeral.

Moone hears the word rope, but not what Salazar plans to do with said rope.


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

Pokes head out of caravan,"I believe i heard you mention rope a few moments ago, have you need of some?"


Male Snake Assassin

Salazar re-gathers his bones and smirks as he pulls out his crossbow and leans up against a nearby tree while waiting for someone to start a light for him. He starts scanning around and also hides himself so he can see the wagon and defend it if needed. 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (5) + 18 = 23 sneak 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21 percep Unless one of you wishes to stay up all night with me I suggest you rest. You all have a big day tomorrow.


Male Snake Assassin

Salazar looks over at the new person. I may be in need of some rope in the near future...yes... He uses the spell Keep watch next as his second spell for the day and sets himself up for a long night of being quiet. Mostly he wanted to do this to put him back into his killer mindset.


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

I have about 100 feet of rope if you have need, my murderous friend


Male Snake Assassin

I will aquire it from you when we get over to the killing grounds. But until then I bid you goodnight if you are to sleep.


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

(In Elven)Good Night


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

Miss Taldra, are you awake?


Female Elf Cleric 5/Rouge 1

"Yes, Sir Moone what may I assist you with?" replies a soft eleven voice.


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

While I am not completely powerless without my companion around me, I would be much more effective were our situation tomorrow to come to blows. Would it be possible to disguise myself indistinguishably while within my Eidolon?


Male Human Barbarian 3 Druid 2

"You have the hat."


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

Ah, thank you my barbaric friend. I apologize Taldra, the hat is new, and I'm still getting used to the full capabilities of it.


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

Thank you both for the help, (Elven)Good Night.


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

Ian wakes a tad earlier, summons his eidolon, and then spends a time of introspection on an appearance for the evening, then uses the hat to affect it.

101 to 150 of 1,070 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Conquest of Darkness All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.