Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Conquest of Darkness (Inactive)

Game Master SinBlade06

An Evil campaign from the mind of the Nameless GM


1 to 50 of 1,070 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

On the road returning to the town, Taldra and her new friend Crystal are becoming acquainted after the death of Taldra's two previous team members, Vi and Gordon. Needless to say, their affects brought a pretty penny. Taldra kept Vi's prized possession, a pistol, as a trophy of a friend lost.

At this point, you may start or continue a conversation. Salazar and Ybewyr may post whenever to let themselves be known.


Male Human Barbarian 3 Druid 2

In the brush stalks a giant of a man. Upon his head lies the pelt of a bear that reaches all along his back. A thick and magical pelt drapes along his burly chest. He grits his teeth in anger as he sees two women intruding in his forest.

The name is pronounced Eber, in case you were wondering.


Female Sylph Witch 9

Crystal walks near the elven woman but not to close as she does not fully know her yet. She fixes her long tresses of auburn hair that stand out against her pale skin. To most she looks exactly like a human, however to those that have studied hags and their offspring that come from their male loves they would recognize her as one of their own. She brushes some dirt off of her leather armor as she walks. It was not common for people to see a users of spells in armor however she felt that with her calling it was needed. A mace that she had pick off the body of the dead half-elf female that worshiped the same deity as her donned her side. Long nails almost like claws trailed from her hands. " You seemed to be in quiet the situation when I happened upon the two of you. Pity about your allies though." She replied softly as she looks up at the sky stretching a little. It would be obvious to most males by her looks that she could seduce most males with a bat of an eyelash if she wanted to. However her bite was fierce.


Female Elf Cleric 5/Rouge 1

Letting out a sickening evil laugh, Taldra answers,"Those two were just pawns in a greater game. Look at me, do you honestly think as a Drow I care if others live or die."

Taldra continues to study the strange girl. Wondering where she came from.

Perseption Check to see if i see or hear anything. 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13


Female Sylph Witch 9

" Of course not, why bother if someone dies. In the end there is more money for the survivors and the loot upon their bodies for the snatching." She replied softly. She hoped the reach town soon so as to get somewhere other then the forest. For all she knew her mother could be in one of the trees or making a brew of something. If she did find the hag she would surely end her life seeing as there was no need to care about her roots as much.
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


Male Human Barbarian 3 Druid 2

Stealth: 1d20 ⇒ 12


Female Sylph Witch 9

I am gonna prepare an action GM

Per-paired action:
If anyone attacks or chargers I am going to cast magic missile when I spot them.


Male Snake Assassin

1d20 + 16 ⇒ (14) + 16 = 30 Sneak A man stalks the women from the position in a tree that he is in. Well...not quite stalking because they are walking toward him rather then him going to the woman. He takes a closer look from where he sits in his cozy tree that he lingered in for the night. 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16 Perception [/dice] He grins as they get close and calls out to them from his hiding position. If his sneak skill is good (the first roll) it will only sound like a very loud echo. Hold there! To pass through my woods unharmed, you must answer me these questions three...eer the other side ye see~ The voice sounded slightly snake like as he holds his S'es. If they manage to see the man they would find that he is a slightly golden toned skinned snake like person, dressed in black, holding an oversized crossbow in his hands. He recognized his Drow comrade from earlier but not the other woman who is to be put bluntly...smeeeeexxyyyyyy. I mean this as a joke do not take me seriously in this campaign...


Female Sylph Witch 9

She looks around the trees scanning for who spoke but not seeing anything. "Show yourself and we shall answer your questions." She snaps as her hand trails to the mace at her side.


Female Elf Cleric 5/Rouge 1

Taldra answers "You expect me to hold and wait for you to ask me three questions? I'm sorry Sir but I stop for no one."


Male Snake Assassin

Ah but my fair ladies~ You fail to see my purpose...I am trying to get to know you both a little bit better. Is there a problem with this to you? If so please tell me so. Now my first question to the Drow. Why do you not recognize my voice? I would think after all we have been through together you would at least know this much. My second question to the other madam is this. What are you doing in the company of a female Drow? Shouldn't you be "entertaining" some rich lord or master for a small fortune? And thirdly I think that hulk of a creature behind you is much more dangerous then I am at this particular moment...do you not agree ladies? A slightly evil laugh is heard, not really to be intimidating but just to have a little fun.


Male Human Barbarian 3 Druid 2

Ybewyr had only noticed 2 people. The moment he heard a third, he decided that it would be best to leave before they noticed him. When the third voice pointed him out, Ybewyr decided to step out of cover.

"Leave my forest. This is your only warning." he says with a grimace on his face.


Female Sylph Witch 9

"To answer your question, I happened across her with some owlbears and killed them both along with another. After killing them we looted the bodies and when informed that there was more money were that came from and killing I decided to tag along. After all my favorite client was found dead with his throat slit in the local fountain." She snickers a little before licking her lips at that. "Your forest!?" She says with a shrill tone in her voice turning to him, "Dear little man this is The Wilds you do not own the wilds. Give us sometime and we will leave...or I can just end you now." She snickers.


Male Snake Assassin

If memory serves me that client was one of my clients as well. Of course, my consolation is a one time dealing. Like you madam my job demands me to murder, and I do it well. I do think that one of the two dead you saw up there was responsible for the slitting of said man's bloody neck. SO fret not the only thing you have lost is money. Honestly though. Murder is a much bigger enterprise in my opinion or I would have turned into a male prostitute myself. He sees and hears the hulk speak and snickers. Good sir we are only passing through as you can see...though I must admit you look like the type of fellow that would wish to rip heads from the very spines that support them. I personally do not wish to go toe to toe with you because you growl like a wild animal and your belches must smell of blood. Though if you stick with me...I can guarantee your blood lust will be satisfied. Please, correct me if I am wrong.


Male Human Barbarian 3 Druid 2

"Hehehehe... Hehehehahaha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ybewyr laughs loudly at what the strangers are saying.

"You... Funny." he says as he continues to walk closer, until he is standing side by side with Crystal.

"I doubt that someone your size could take on someone my size in a contest of strength. Leave my forest."


Female Sylph Witch 9

She takes a step away from him and further up the path. "If my comrade wishes to leave we shall and if not well then we will see about that."


Female Elf Cleric 5/Rouge 1

Taldra is taken back by the beastly man who has approached them. However knowing that Salazar is near eases her mind a little. "I will leave YOUR forest when I am good and ready sir." Taldra answers.


Male Snake Assassin

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 Salazar fires a warning shot so it lands infront of Ybewyr. and then the sound of him reloading his oversized crossbow can be heard. [b] "I am sorry...but Ranger's are the caretakers of the wood, weather good or evil does not matter. The beasts and trees are my home lands. All I see you is as in invader to my way of life. Now, calm yourself down. you may be a brute of a man but 3 vs 1 are never fun odds. Especially against one you cannot even find.


Female Elf Cleric 5/Rouge 1

"My dear Salazar sit up in your tree and keep watch from above. I think I can handle a man just fine." Taldra comments as she approaches the beast of a man.

Diplomacy to negoatiate w/ Ybewyr1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

"Sir, Why dont you let my female friend and I pass through. I'm sure we can strike some kind of deal. After all, you're a man and I'm a woman. Surely there is something we can agree upon." Taldra says in a soft seductive voice.


Male Snake Assassin

Salazar grumbles from atop his perch thinking "why does she never talk to me like that?" He shrugs and keeps his crossbow pointed at the berserk looking man "As you wish..." His itchy trigger finger twitches a bit as he waits to see any sudden movement from the beast of a man that would do harm to his only surviving companion.


Male Human Barbarian 3 Druid 2

As the arrow lands at the feet of Ybewyr, the look on his face is not of surprise, but of pity.

"You do realize that while I don't quite know where you are, I know you are in a tree, since the bolt came from above. I also know that you can't be too far from here, and that you are also adventuring with these two women. Cut the crap, leave my forest."

Upon hearing Taldra's deal, Ybewyr says "I have forsaken the rights of humans to live with the animals. Nothing you can say will persuade me. I've lived in this forest here for over a decade, almost two. This is my forest. Leave."


Female Sylph Witch 9

Crystal does a small seductive smile as well hoping her ways and looks might say him just a little more. "Why good sir if not one then maybe two women would be able to strike some sort of deal. does that seem better since two is always...always better than one." She smiles a little getting slightly closer, still ready to let off a spell if need be.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17


A voice from the woods interrupts all thought coming from the group.

"Must you fight? I thought my oldest friend would be willing to meet my new friends."

Everyone except for Crystal recognizes the voice as the forest's Green Dragon. Ybweyr, on the other hand, knows him better than the ragtag adventurers.

No one would have seen him with his stealth roll based on your previous perceptions. If you wish to roll again, you may, but at a -4 because you were previously distracted with trying to talk with each other.


Male Snake Assassin

He winces a bit as he hears the ancient echoing voice of the Green Dragon. ...and so the hunter becomes the hunted it seems... He decides not to look for the dragon but rather to keep his eyes on the task that he was given and keeps an eye on the brute while thinking to himself certain things. I will not post it here unless someone has mind read...


Female Elf Cleric 5/Rouge 1

In draconic "I wish to bring no harm to this man, only for him to allow me safe passage from his forest. Well and a few other things but I assume you're intelligent enough to know what those things might entail." Talrda answers.


Female Sylph Witch 9

yay I speak draconic this time around :D and he and I are kinda kin

Crystal looks up at the dragon letting a small smirk cross her face before speaking in draconic as well, "Good dragon sir, We were simply passing through this area when this brute of a disgusting man started threatening us for no reason. Perhaps if you know him you could tell him to leave us be and perhaps take a shower and shave I can smell him from over here." She snickers as she finishes before glaring at Ybewyr with her mismatched eye.


Male Human Barbarian 3 Druid 2

Under his breath Ybewyr says "Dreg."

"Leave me be, Dreg. This has little to do with you." he says to the dragon. Even though he doesn't quite know where the voice is coming from, Ybewyr knows that if he can hear the voice, the voice can hear him.


Male Snake Assassin

"Dreg? The Draco Dreg?...that does not sound like it should be the name of such an honorable creature such as a dragon...oh, by the way. Did you enjoy your loot?" He inquires of the dragon as he recognizes the voice from before.


"Must I, Ybewyr?"

Dreg steps out into the open, his shining green scales glistening in the sun. In Common, he speaks. "It was my intention to have the four of you come together. Why do you think I told Ybewyr about you two, and had the Raven assign you that assassination mission? Well done, might I say."

Dreg looks up at Salazar on the right of the path [ooc. "Come down from there, you silly Vishkanya. You look like a monkey that's lost its mother. My name means "Despair" in the Common tongue. And it is a very noble name passed down from my Great-Great Grandfather." He grins at the mention of loot. "Very much so, thank you for preparing it so."

Dreg strides into the middle of the path, waiting for the four of you to enter his field of vision.

"I am close friends with your employer, the Raven of Blackmoor. He assigned my the task of giving you your next mission. You are to infiltrate the Golden Rule and find a man by the name of Salvator. He is the head of the Court Entertainment. You will impersonate him and his entourage of performers. You will find everything you need as well as better instructions in the back room of the Fleeting Quail in a chest. The Barkeep knows what to do." He looks at Taldra. "You will find a new horse tied to your wagon out back. Take care of her."

With that, he unfurls his wings and takes off, flying over the tree line in the opposite direction Taldra and Crystal came from.


Female Sylph Witch 9

She listens as the dragon speaks, "And what of compensation for doing this task. Nothing is for free in this world...and who is this Raven you speak of I have never heard of such a person." She was distasteful when it came to being grouped with new people especially a hostile brute. "Are we to kill them all, knock them out? What are we to do exactly for someone will surely notice that this scraggly little man and this disgusting brute look nothing like him probably." She snapped pointing to the men of the party. " How would he even know of a whore like me?" She asks gesturing to herself.


Female Elf Cleric 5/Rouge 1

"So it looks like we get to put our skills to use yet again Salazar. This should prove to fun and my wagon is waiting on me too. Come let us go see what sort of trouble we can find." Taldra says with gleam in her eye. For she knows all about "taking care" of nobles and court.


Dreg makes a circle, flying back to the front of the party about 10 feet up.

"In that order: Lots of gold, your new employer, do as you wish, and the Raven has many assets. Now is that everything?"

If you have questions, now is the time. Dreg is a little impatient.


Female Sylph Witch 9

"That's it." In draconic she then says, "Thank you very much...I suppose good dragon or should I say Kin." Before bowing.


Female Elf Cleric 5/Rouge 1

"My dearest I see nothing else I need from you. Please go and be safe for I'm sure I will see you again." Taldra says in Draconic.


Male Snake Assassin

Salazar dropped out of the tree and walked back up next to Taldra and the new woman who are both speaking what he interprets as complete gibberish Draconian. A very wicked smile sits on his face as he hears the word "disguise" I do love a good disuise~ heehee He reaches an arm around Taldra and pulls her close. you going to be my slave girl again or shall we change it up a little?~ He lets out an absolutely evil sounding chuckle then glances over at the dragon and basicly shakes his head saying he has no questions before heading off with Taldra. Hell I just wanna wear fancy clothes again and get away with being someone else. There is a certain thrill behind coming face to face with a mark, and they not even know they are looking right at death.


Male Human Barbarian 3 Druid 2

"Mark my words, Dreg, I only do this because it is you. Are you sure it would be wise for me to enter the Golden Rule? My bounty would only attract... unwelcomed guests." Ybewyr says to Dreg, clenching his fists as he says guests.


Dreg nods. "I understand, and you need not worry. I'm sure your new friends here can help you get in unnoticed. Now if you'll excuse me."

Dreg flies off, the forest resuming its usual pace after the dragon leaves.

At this point it is up to you what you want to do. The Fleeting Quail awaits, but you may pursue other interests as needed.


Male Snake Assassin

"I have a plan that I think will suit everybody very well. I will require a few items from everybody. From our fine ladies I will require you both to, once we get to town, purchase the finest clothing you can muster. I shall give you the funding for this. Mr. Kill everything in sight with brute force. I will require a crate large enough to hide you inside. I will also need you to...procure the mans head and clothing. I will aquire the rest and tell you the rest of my plan when we get there. Mr. Killer. I do not require the man's head or clothing yet so once we get to town I will only need you to find us a crate of your size." Everyone can see he is having absolutely too much fun thinking these evil thoughts in his evil head.


Female Sylph Witch 9

She looks over to Salazar, "The finest cloths you say, I happen to have connections with a local seamstress...lets just say he and I have had a fling or two in the past. Maybe I could get the cloths discounted."


Male Human Barbarian 3 Druid 2

"Your plan is to put me... in a box?"


Male Snake Assassin

Salazar nods at Crystal. How much do you think you think you will need? And yes Ybewyr I am going to put you in a box...How else am I going to sneak you in...hell even at my best I could not disguise you as a cow! So yes, I will require a box that you will fit in...


Female Elf Cleric 5/Rouge 1

Salazar my love once we get to my wagon, I have a large assortment of garmets and things to make you look like a man. As for hiding our friend we can just take the wagon and he can ride in the back.


Female Sylph Witch 9

Crystal Raises her eyebrow when Taldra says my love. "Well then since you already have cloths guess no need to spend money...hopefully they fit me, and the style I have in mind for fine clothing." She replies as she gestures to her slim figure with a voluptuous top side and bottom side to match nicely to her proportions.


Female Sylph Witch 9

Perception to see if anyone else is following us: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15


Male Snake Assassin

Well I did not know this my dear. If I knew this before I would not have suggested we throw this man in a box. Come darling let us go see what what we can put you in to something that would further your ability to capture men in your evil little hands. While he has his arm warpped around her he leads her off to the waggon of stuff.


Female Elf Cleric 5/Rouge 1

Quite smitten with herself, Taldra allows Salazar to lead her towards town and her wagon. The thought of going to court excited her and she hoped to catch up with that Drow gold digging woman. To finally make that woman suffer after five decades would be just rewards, but alas it would never bring back her beloved Dalamar.


Male Human Barbarian 3 Druid 2

Ybewyr follows the group, grumbling about how "That dragon used me." and "Group's going to attract too much attention."


Female Sylph Witch 9

"Not in the Grey Kingdom you will be surprised at the number of travelers that pass through there. Also stop complaining like a woman grow a set and deal with it." She snickers finishing her sentence as she walks close to Salazar and Taldra.


Male Snake Assassin

dammit...I just realized I meant to ask that lizard if the mark for impersonation was human or not....It would not be a problem if he was not but it would make life...easier...I shall also need one of you ladies to talk for me...I have no social graces...well...more then he does at least.. He motions his hand at Ybewyr then once at the wagon he basically hops into the back and dives into the large pile of clothing 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (6) + 18 = 24 and somewhat vanishes into the mound of clothes. 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13 percep Once inside the mound he begins looking for something alluring for the girls to wear. hmm...soo many choices so little time...


Female Sylph Witch 9

We have to go inside the Fleeting Quail our stuff is in there remember?" She inquiers as she leans against the wagon.

perception to see if a man is leering for one reason or another at her: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13

1 to 50 of 1,070 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Conquest of Darkness All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.