Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

[Closed]Rune Lords

Game Master Sovliss

Two man Rune Lords.


1 to 50 of 125 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>

BATTLE MAP

You’ve both found yourself traveling with a caravan to the small town of Sandpoint.
The Caravan consists of 30+ individuals from all around Varisia all excited for the Swallow Tail festival being held in commemoration for new church having been constructed.

Qhisz was often observed with immediate distrust. Though with the aid of his signet and the hireling at his side, most became dismissive.

Endra, however, was seen as an oddity. Her form of dress and greyish skin kept people glancing. Though most would offer a nod to the fledgling hunter in passing.

The Caravan arrived in the morning, around 10am from the northern gate of the town. Once inside, the caravan dispersed quickly.

Many of the more well-to-do folk hurried into The White Deer. An inn where if you have the coin to spare, you can rest in luxury.
Others Rushed to the Rusty Dragon Inn, a cheaper place, but known for its rowdy and entertaining stays.

The town was already packed even before the caravan arrived. Guards are ever present and population is truly jovial with the festival that was nearly upon them. Shops are open until noon, each with a sign stating that they will be closed at that time.

Dark Archive

Male Kobold Alchemist/2 1610xp

(begins idly wandering towards the church to see what all the fuss is about) wonder if they have a forge for Torag yet


BATTLE MAP

As Qhisz approaches the square, several laborers and officials come into view, busy finishing the final preparations for the official opening of the church.
The Church is beautifully constructed. Made with gray, smooth stone and a heavy ornate door. Its windows are small for a church this size but wondrously decorated with a handful of Golorian's gods.
Alas, Torag is not among them.
Several officals prevent anyone from getting to close.

"A kobold?" One says, nudging a near by associate. "Seems to be that person's companion." He continues, motioning to Qhisz's hireing. Who we will name Quince.

"What brings you and your kobold to Sandpoint?" The other asks, mostly speaking to Quince.
Quince, who wasn't paid to do more then hold the kobold's things, looks to Qhisz with a wearisome glance.

Dark Archive

Male Kobold Alchemist/2 1610xp

clears throat Gentlemen, I was just admiring the handy work, looking to see if perhaps Torag would be amongst the honored here. Perhaps you could use a bit of engineering expertise? Names Qhiz by the way and I also happen to be here doing some scholarly research

diplomacy: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (5) - 2 = 3

Grand Lodge

Female Fetchling Samurai/2 1610XP

(heads off to the Rusty Dragon Inn, it seems like my kind of place)


BATTLE MAP

Qhisz spews his words confidently, however, he notices that the duo of officials before him stopped pay attention to his words and began to stare blankly at his face.
To Qhisz surprise, a large booger had leapt from his nose and dangled awkwardly.
The officials looked to each other before waving the kobold off.
"Begone and wait for the start of festival...I'm sure someone else will listen to you."

The Rusty dragon in is bustling with all kinds of peoples.
An older Halfling woman leads a small troupe of human women as servers while another woman shouts laugh laden orders from within the kitchen.

The common room seems to support up to 100 people. a fine size for the establishment, however the capacity has been exceeded.

Many sit outside, enjoying an array of foods.

Grand Lodge

Female Fetchling Samurai/2 1610XP

(I make my way to the bar to order ale and a meal and I ask the barkeep) "What kind of entertainment do you have in this fine establishment?"

Dark Archive

Male Kobold Alchemist/2 1610xp

Wipe my face & Head for the White Deer


BATTLE MAP

The bar of the Rusty Dragon is crowded but ever shifting. With a little patience, Endra manages to snag a spot and place her order.
"An Ale and our 'traveler's meal' is it?" Says a human woman boasting a jovial, but stern command in her voice. She seems to bee wearing red, padded armor. At her back she has a lute. In one hand, a ladle still wet with food and the other she offers out her hand, palm up. "2 Silver, if you please." She smirks. Owner of the Rusty Dragon: Aimeiko
"Our lovely little town is mostly dull...save the occational monster hunter and would be start up. However, with the festival soon to start, its quite bustling." She muses. "Once the games start, they'll b plenty to do."

The White Deer is a three-story building, its lowest level built of stone while its upper floors are composed of fine wood. Its rooms are spacious and clean, and its front entrance is flanked on either side by twin deer statues of white birch.

Once the kobold enters, however, many turn to observe. A bit of scrutiny in their eye.
A dark skinned human male beams from behind the bar: "You! Kobold, You best not do anything regrettable. Not a soul here would question your disappearance." His tone is filled with warning and a mild optimism that he wont have to follow up with his words.

Grand Lodge

Female Fetchling Samurai/2 1610XP

[b] Games huh!?! What is the prize for winning at the games?

Dark Archive

Male Kobold Alchemist/2 1610xp

Well I wont if you wont Friend, What sort of Food do you have available? And my associate and myself will likely need lodging for a few days advances toward the bar


BATTLE MAP

Aimeiko laughs, looking Endra over with a smirk.
"Games of accuracy, Strength, speed...Puzzle games, guessing games...and so on." He pauses a moment as he eyes some overt rowdiness build up from the table behind Endra. They quickly settle down.
"I think they try to cater to the tourists." He returned her eye to the fetchling then shrugged. "Regardless, seems the opening ceremony is underway. Best you get going."
Several patrons, at hearing Aimeiko's words, took to their feet and began heading out.

At the White Deer, a surprise catches some of the patrons. A kobold with a vernacular. The dark skinned man rolls his eyes and nods. "Yeah, that'll do." He noted before returning to his idle tasks.
Qhisz's hirely, the ever silent Quince, nudged his master, motioning toward the outside. The main road was beginning to fill with folks headed to the church court yard.

---MOVING ON---

The court Yard is filled with all manner of traders, tourists and excited travelers. Few carry weapons, and even fewer strike you as combat capable. The guards are scares as if disbursed through the town.
At the center of the square, several feet before the steps of the new Cathedral, a large wooden deck has been fully assembled, a small cart is placed before with a variety of Desna oriented scriptures and handouts being passed about.

Mayor Deverin's speech start with a glorious and jovial welcome. She's a middle aged woman with cropped, brown hair though a spark of vigor rings in her voice in spite of her age. Once the speech ends, A dark skinned, sour looking man steps forward. The crowd's joyful hoots and hollers damper considerably as this man's darkened mood further salts the place with warnings of consideration for others and to be safe. especially at the evening's bonfire.
After Hemlock, the mayor steps forward once more, agreeing with his statement about safety but reinvigorating everyone with words involving the fun to be had. She apologizes that some people weren't able to come, including some of the area's local nobility.
Lastly, the final Speaker, Father Zantus takes the stand and thanks everyone for coming. He reminds everyone that the Official consecrations ceremony is at dusk at hopes the games and food will tide everyone over till the main event.

Not sure how keen you two are on the games and in between stuff here

Grand Lodge

Female Fetchling Samurai/2 1610XP

I made my way out in time to catch the opening ceremony but I am oddly curious about this Hemlock fellow but more concerned about why its not safe around here at night. So I travel around talking with locals to gather information about the area and the goings on such as the important people I need to know about. I would rather not have to pay for information if I can help it!


BATTLE MAP

Endra, that would be a roll of you diplomacy to be used as a Gather Information check. I'll roll for ya.
Endra Gathers information on Hemlock and the evening safety.
Gather Info: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Time(hrs): 1d4 ⇒ 4

Endra spends the majority of the after noon eaves dropping and carrying on conversations about Hemlock and his safety comments.
Over all, the you learn that Hemlock has been very jaded and dreary for about four year now and takes his job seriously.
Sadly, no towns person is willing to give you information on "The Recent Unpleasantness" that transpired back than. A black mark on the community they'd like to forget.

Grand Lodge

Female Fetchling Samurai/2 1610XP

I go in search of a library to see if the town keeps a town chronical of the major events of the town.

Dark Archive

Male Kobold Alchemist/2 1610xp

I'm going start looking around at the various vendors to see if there's anything "interesting" for sale.


BATTLE MAP

The Town boasts no library. However, it is easy to get pointed in the direction of the town's local sage.
He's described as a balding, elderly fellow with round glasses and kind smile. He's located on the eastern portion of the city next to a large ruin atop the cliff. His name is Brodert Quink.

Arriving at the door of the man's small home, you knock but to no surprise, no one is home. The windows are all shielded by curtains and the door is locked.

"Pardon me." The voice of an elderly man crackles from behind Endra a few feet. "I was told a dark woman was seeking some information that many would prefer to forget..." He chuckled shaking his head. "Tragedy can be painful, I do understand their desire to let the past die." Looking Endra over behind his spectacles, his eyes sparkle briefly with enthusiasm.
"A fetchling." He noted aloud. "Dark days indeed for you people to be coming from the shadow plane...but this festival did call to everyone."
"If its all the same to you, miss, I would rather keep strangers out of my home. I will, however, answer your questions."

---

The market is filled with baubles and objects for the festival. At this point most of the major shops have closed and locked down.

Grand Lodge

Female Fetchling Samurai/2 1610XP

Well Brodert, may I call you Brodert? I am just wanting to know what happened to cause Helmlock to be in such a dark mood all the time? And what about all this business of it being unsafe after dark? I am a hunter after all and if there is something to be hunted and a reward to be gain well I want a part of it!


BATTLE MAP

Brodert smiles, nodding as he gives a moment to think.
"The young man Hemlock is a jaded soul..." Hearing that the fetching wanted to hunt a monster, he laughed.
"I understand, I understand. Eager and brave...an adventuring sort." He looked to the east, the dimming of sunlight revealing more and more the city lantern being lit.
"The ceremony is about to begin miss. This old man is...tired, to say the least. Tomorrow, we can discuss that black patch on our city. Is that acceptable?"

Grand Lodge

Female Fetchling Samurai/2 1610XP

Yes that is acceptable if you are willing to invite me in for tea or ale or some kind of hospitality. I assure you I will be polite while in your domicile, until tomorrow Brodert I will call upon you about mid-day. I head off to the Rusty Dragon to procure a room for the night.


BATTLE MAP

Endra heads though the main road, passing through the large court yard before the church. Making it through this location is proving slow as most people are in awe as the ceremony is in progress.

Father Zantus stands atop the assembled platform, with the mayor, reciting a Desnaic rite. The glow from the twilight looks like softly burning embers from the north.

Wait... The sun sets in the east?

Alarms in the form of personal horns echo from the north and quickly begin calling from the east as well.

Officials try to take charge of the situation before the people begin to rush...however, just as a couple officials move Father Zantus and The mayor to safety, one of the ground officiators cries out in pain as a goblin blade slices through the top of his skull from behind. A greenish, football headed, goblin dangles from the back cackling feverously.

The people flee and panic as more horns and goblins enter the area...
At last, the court yard is cleared. Leaving is cobbled stone flooring vacant, save for some rolling garbage and wagons.

Endra and Qhisz are the only non-goblin folk left there. The sounds of screams, goblin chants and guards fighting around the city echo from every direction.

Just north of Endra and Qhisz, four goblins chatter and dangle within a fruit cart. They laugh and grunt, making twisted and disgusted faces as they sample the fruit, torches in their hands.
Suddenly, their chatter stops as each of the goblins slowly turn their toothy heads to stare at the kobold and fetching.
One opens it mouth to let loose a shrill shout, the four of them dropping from the wagon and coming at the duo.

------------COMBAT------------ from work, so I don't have the map available yet.

Intiatives:

Gobos: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Endra: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Qhisz: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

Gobos
Qhisz
Endra

Goblins act quickly! Each them charging dumbly at the dark lady.
"Long shank!" they scream
gobo1 atk: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
gobo1 dmg: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0
The first goblin, jumps into the air, but endra knocks the goblin away as she unseeths her blade.
gobo2 atk: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
gobo2 dmg: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3
The second goblin attempts to slash at Endra's legs, but just runs passed her with a big SWISH noise.
gobo 3 atk: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
gobo3 dmg: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3
Goblin three is not much better. He dives after Endra but lands awkwardly behind her.
gobo4 atk: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
gobo4 dmg: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1
The fourth goblin gets awfully close to endra's arm, but she's able to deflect it away.
The goblins now stand to Endra's back, sides and front. Each now flanking.

Iniative-Bold goes
Gobs
Qhisz
Endra

Dark Archive

Male Kobold Alchemist/2 1610xp

Uses: Star candle Fire work
{When lit, this foot-long wooden tube launches a flaming pyrotechnic "candle" every round for 4 rounds. The projectiles deal 1 point of nonlethal damage and 1 point of fire damage if they hit; on a critical hit, the target is also blinded for 1 round. The projectiles shed light as candles for 1 round and have a range increment of 5 feet. Attacking with a star candle is a ranged touch attack and always has a –4 nonproficiency penalty. Crafting this item is a DC 20 Craft (alchemy) check}

attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14 aimed at gobo 4


BATTLE MAP

Gob 4 take 1 fire and 1 non-lethal.

INITATIVE
GOBO 1
GOBO 2
GOBO 3
GOBO 4 (-1HP/-1 NL)
QUISZ
ENDRA

Dark Archive

Male Kobold Alchemist/2 1610xp

Get Clear!!!

Grand Lodge

Female Fetchling Samurai/2 1610XP

I take a 5-foot step out of the ring of goblins and strike at goblin #4
attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


BATTLE MAP

Endra's blade slices through the air cleanly, but the goblin ducks lower than she anticipated. Her blade shimmers just over the goblin's head.
The other three green gobos chattering laughter squee into being, fingers point at gobo four as if mocking him.
Gobo 4 adjusts back to his height, both afraid and angry having entirely forgot he took a firework in the back earlier.
"Longshank missy miss! Longshank dumb!" he shouts in a chattering cry.

Gobo's Go!adjusted rolling as I now have books infront of me

Goblin 1 looks to Qhisz and raises his arms in distraction. "Stupid lizzy! Dumb!"

Goblin 2 Slides to Endra's side and swings his dog-slicer(Goblin short sword) at her shins...
Goblin2 Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Goblin2 Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
But he stopped too soon and slices at the air near her shin instead. He seems confused as he looks over the sharp part of his weapon.

Goblin 3 shifts to flank with Goblin 4 (five foot).
Goblin3 Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Goblin3 Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
A sharp, jagged pain lands itself up Endra's left Butt-cheek!
"Longshank Bleed!" He chatters.

Inspires by his companion, Goblin 4 laughs and attempts to do the same from the front.
Goblin 4 Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Goblin 4 Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Endra's armor deflects the blade from gobo 4, he shrieks in frustration and defiance. "Dumb-Dumb!"

INTIATIVE
Gobo1
Gobo2
Gobo3
Gobo4(-1hp/-1NL)
Qhisz
Endra (-5hp)

Grand Lodge

Female Fetchling Samurai/2 1610XP

Enraged by being hit in the butt-cheek I go for a called shot to gobo's head!

Dark Archive

Male Kobold Alchemist/2 1610xp

I Throw a bomb on the 5 ft square adjacent to gobo 4 away from Endra
attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Splash damage = 4

Dark Archive

Male Kobold Alchemist/2 1610xp

Also attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 for the star candle still at #4


BATTLE MAP

I think the attack with the candle is still a standard action...as is the bomb. I do not believe you get to utilize both. Unless we figure that out, I'm going with your first action...then i'll use Endra's most recent post as her turn action.
Further more, I've created a clickable link right under my name plate. you should be able to access the map now. It should help.

Qhisz throws a bomb next to Green Gobo. He attempts to dodge...
Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
He succeeds, taking only 2 damage.

Endra Targets her ass-goblin's head(Blue)!
I'll roll for you.
Attack: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10
Dmg: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

The Gobs Act!
Gob Red looks through Endra's legs at the lizard and attempts to run through the fetchling to get to him... Endra gets an attack of opportunity...
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Dmg: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
...Endra's blade slices cleanly through the goblin like butter. he drops dead, twitching over one of her boots.

Gob Yellow attempts to strike Endra's shins!
Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
His attack is wild and falls short.

Gob blue, continues to flank, think that, if he hit one butt-cheek, he'd try for the other!
Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
...his attack is met by a scrapping of armor. He yells, disappointed.

Gob Green, who was recently toasted, charges toward the kobold! "Lizzy die"
Charge Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
However, Qhisz side steps the goblin, it's dogslicer clanging with the stone work ground.

INITIATIVES (Bold's up)
Gobo (Red)1
Gobo (Yellow)2
Gobo (Blue)3
Gobo (Green)4[-3Hp/-1NL)
QHISZ
ENDRA(-5hp)

Dark Archive

Male Kobold Alchemist/2 1610xp

I use my toxin as a swift action coating a dart and attack green
attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
damage=4 (or 1 if he saves dc14 fort)

Grand Lodge

Female Fetchling Samurai/2 1610XP

I take a five-foot step to the left to hit Gobo Blue Ass monkey
attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13


BATTLE MAP

Qhisz's dart flies through the air and sails past its target, landing into the wooden base of a kiosk.

Endra slides back and stabs Blue Gobo through the head. It goes limp instantly, sliding off the blade with a bloody thud.

INITIATIVES (Bold's up)
Gobo (Red)1
Gobo (Yellow)2
Gobo (Blue)3
Gobo (Green)4[-3Hp/-1NL)
QHISZ
ENDRA(-5hp)

Yellow, seeing a fellow gob die so brutally attempts to seek retribution!
Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Striking true, The goblin stabs his jagged weapon across Endra's left hip, shredding flesh.

Green swings its gnarly blade at the kobold with cackling impunity...
Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
...But his weapon is parried by Qhisz's blowgun.

INITIATIVES (Bold's up)
Gobo (Red)1
Gobo (Yellow)2
Gobo (Blue)3
Gobo (Green)4[-3Hp/-1NL)
QHISZ
ENDRA(-10hp)

Grand Lodge

Female Fetchling Samurai/2 1610XP

"I see your kind does not learn quickly!" I take another 5 foot step back to strike at Gobo Yellow
attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Dark Archive

Male Kobold Alchemist/2 1610xp

(held action)throw bomb at yellow (endra is out of splash range
attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


BATTLE MAP

Endra's shifts back to attack, but it's evaded by the scurrying dance of yellow gobo...who then abruptly explodes in a burst of flame and goblin screams...
In awe, Green Gobo stares, "OOOoooooooooh." he chimes. doing nothing for his turn.

INIATIVE
Gobo Yellow
Gobo Green (-3hp/-1NL)
Qhisz
Endra

Grand Lodge

Female Fetchling Samurai/2 1610XP

While the Green Gobo is distracted I make sure I am in range for my weapon and stabby stabby.
attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Dark Archive

Male Kobold Alchemist/2 1610xp

I toss a vial of acid at green attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


BATTLE MAP

Endra moves to stab the goblin with the business end of her stabby stick...but the goblin scuttled back.
Qhisz then, with acidic gusto, melted the golbin to muscle and sinew with a toss of an acid flask.

-Combat Over-

Blood seeps from Endra's wounds. Goblin laughter and chatter come from all directions. as does the shouting of common folk and guards trying to protect them.

Dark Archive

Male Kobold Alchemist/2 1610xp

Search the bodies


BATTLE MAP

Qhisz begins to search through the goblin corpses for goods.
Aside from their Dogslicer weapons, 4 of them Effectively daggers the armor each of them wear are tattered.
Each of you gain 270XP
Coming up from the south, a familiar face waves you down. Its father Zantus. He's accompanied by several women and children. His cloths are stained with blood and show signs of being slashed, as do many of his group's closed, yet almost no wounds are present.

Looking to the Scavenging Kobold and the heavily wounded Endra, Zantus approaches, holding a hand to keep his group back.

"Friends! I see your fighting, thank Desna." He eyes Endra's wounds. "I know you hurt, but may I ask you to keep fighting...I've drawn on nearly all my powers to keep my small flock here alive... I offer the last of my healing abilities if you-" He finds himself cut short as another group of goblins appear just south of your position, bumbling over a card of meats. Without another word, Zantus motions his group toward the Church. Their movement doesn't seem to distract the goblins from their chittering chatter over meats, something Zantus is thankful for by the look in his eyes as he looks back to Endra.

"Please, I beg of you. Fight on." Placing a hand to Endra's hip, Zantus floods the last his healing powers into her wounds.
CLW: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Endra heals 9 Hp!

The light from the healing catches the goblins attentions. Three of them. One of them wearing more armor and holding a whip in hand. It begins singing in a cackling croak seemingly inspiring his troop with combat prowess... Zantus rushes to catch up with his flock, unlocking and opening the church door, shutting it behind them. "I pray you succeed!" He shouts as the door latches.
INTIATIVE!
Gobo Red: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Gobo Blue: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Gobo Purps: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Endra: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Qhisz: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

----Battle----
Gobo Red
Gobo Purps

Qhisz
Endra
Gobo Blue

Gobo Red, inspired by the singing goblin and its raspy melody, Charges forth!Due some exposition, I had them a few squares from their start. Not that it would matter, but this map kinda gives you meta potential
Charging Goblin Strike: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
The goblin leaps up, his tiny momentum enough to cause Kendra deflect attempt to falter enough for a large wound up her arm.

Gobo Purps moves forward only slightly, maintaining her song while stuffing a pack full of meats.

Gobo Red
Gobo Purps
Qhisz
Endra
Gobo Blue

Dark Archive

Male Kobold Alchemist/2 1610xp

Move 30 ft (tword purple)throw bomb at purple attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Grand Lodge

Female Fetchling Samurai/2 1610XP

Ugg not more of these guys! Die you insolent fool!
attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


BATTLE MAP

Qhisz Bomb explodes on to puple who, despite the pain, continues her screeching song!
Endra jumps back and stabs red...who promptly dies after being skewered.

Gobo Red
Gobo Purp{-4hp)
Qhisz
Endra(-5hp)
Gobo Blue

Blue, in an attempt to protect Purple, Charges wildly at Qhisz! Though the platform causes him to loose momentum at one point, he still swings his jagged weapon...
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Qhisz Evades the swing, though the fast swish of the goblin weapon would have hurt..."Dumb-Dumb, Don't move!"

Gobo Red
Gobo Purps(-4hp)
Qhisz
Endra
Gobo Blue

The singing Goblin Continues her inspiring, singing tune. In her hand she lets loose a whip, the crack of the stringy, goblin made lash flings at Qhisz...
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Damage: 1d2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
...though the attack fell short and the snapping crack merely caught yelping attention of blue.

Gobo Purps(-4hp)
Qhisz
Endra
(-5hp)
Gobo Blue

Dark Archive

Male Kobold Alchemist/2 1610xp

Throw bomb attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
damage=4

You Die.... Now

Grand Lodge

Female Fetchling Samurai/2 1610XP

You are done for, you should have run while you had the chance!
attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


BATTLE MAP

Blue not only explodes, but his effort to jump away from the explosion, he lands neatly into the business end of Endra's poky stick. Blue dies silently, a look of surprise locked on his face.

Purple
Qhisz
Endra

Purple, who's song stops as she realizes she's alone, books it south. Despite the debris, she scuttles away with gusto...

---Combat over--- for now..

The Goblins are strung about in heeps.
you each gain 235Xp.

Folling deeply ingrained instinct... Qhisz begins sifting through the corpses for loot and helpful things.
Aside from more goblin weapons...

LOOT
COINS: 104GP-23SP-11CP
-Masterwork Studded leather armor (Small creature)
-Potion (its silvery in color)
TRADE GOODS?
-A 200lb anvil.
-Bag of Salt
-A box of carving chisel's (11 of them)
-A 100lb iron box
-Bread loaf
-A pair of Oars
-Pouch of Tabacco
-Salted Ham
-10 needles

The sound of combat continues around the square. The chattering of goblin laughter is both near and far...often being cut short following and explosion.

Dark Archive

Male Kobold Alchemist/2 1610xp

craft alchemy (as identify magic): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29


BATTLE MAP

The potion is Magic Fang.
--- ---

The sound of civilian shouts come from the north, toward the northern gate. A loud CRACK is followed by a brightening glow that can be seen from the square.
The cries for help can be heard followed by the sound of more concentrated goblin chatter.

Dark Archive

Male Kobold Alchemist/2 1610xp

ill take 52 gold, the 10 needles, & 1/2 the tobacco, the salt (which I promptly hand to Quince), & the potion. the rest is yours to do with as you wish

1 to 50 of 125 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [Closed] Rune Lords All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.