Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

City of Strangers (Inactive)

Game Master Nebten


901 to 950 of 1,622 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>

ElizabethArdoc wrote:

[dice=TWANG!]1d20+3;1d6+1

Elizabeth shoots the zombir.

Little early there darling. Still waiting for Aldous & Gunder to go.


male Halfling Oracle 3

"Did that thing just talk?!"

Seeing that he won't get a clear shot at the zombie, Gunder drops the sling staff. Then he takes a step forward and casts Guidance on Tina.

"Finish it off, Tina."


Male Elf Diviner 4 Init +11 | AC 14, T13, FF 11 | HP 22/22 | Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +5 | Longbow +5, 1d8-1 |

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 dagger attack1d4 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2 damage

"I don't care if it spoke. Kill the monster!"

Aldous steps up to deliver a slash from his knife.

Prone zombie is probably the only time I'll stab something. Also, I am out of spells except cantrips.


M Halfling Order of the Dragon Gendarme Cavalier 1

earthbreaker: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 211d10 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
bite: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 51d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Super Awesome Vudrani Druid 3
Stats:
Init +2 Per + 10| AC 14/12/12 HP 26/28 | F +4/R +3/W +7 | CMB +2 CMD 14 | Surge +7 7/7

Garuneh takes another swipe at the zombie.

swiiing: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (9) - 4 = 5
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1 +1...er...

So, perhaps the torch is a bad idea.


Aldous steps in front of the gropping zombie. He then slowly pulls out his dagger. He nervously looks at Durnolf and the halfling gives him a reassuring nod while trying to steer Ruckus out of arms' reach.

Aldous doubles his grip upon the handle. Then with all his weight, raising the dagger above his head, he comes down upon the zombie. Going to his knees, Aldous drives the dagger into the back of the zombie's brain. Thick ichor sprays out as Aldous let out a primal yell. The zombie's body twitches, spasms, then lays completly limp.

Yah, melee mage kill! Congradulations. You defeated the alchemical skeleton & zombie. Each PC earns 100 XP.

The only exit from this room is a single wooden door on the north wall.


male Halfling Oracle 3

Gunder winces at the sight of Aldous, covered in ichor and screaming.

After recovering from that shock, he searches the room and the (now twice) dead bodies.
Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21


There is nothing of any import or worth on the bodies or within the room.


M Halfling Order of the Dragon Gendarme Cavalier 1

"Well done, Aldous! Feels good, doesn't it, knowing you've made the world a better place through your skill at arms? We'll make a knight of you yet, I say. Just have to work on your perceptions of non-elves, I think, hmmm?"


Female Human Wizard 2 HP 16/16|AC 11T11/FF10|F2R1W4(6Fear) Per+3 Init+5

Elizabeth looks rather shocked at the fury of the undead and Aldous.

Umm.. I think now would be a good time to head back for soem sleep. No doubt there other other things like this becyond the door.


Super Awesome Vudrani Druid 3
Stats:
Init +2 Per + 10| AC 14/12/12 HP 26/28 | F +4/R +3/W +7 | CMB +2 CMD 14 | Surge +7 7/7

Garuneh snuffs out the torch and takes out his scythe again. "Well done indeed, Aldous Zombie-Slayer. Shall we check that door and be on our way?"


male Halfling Oracle 3

"Yes, lets check that door! There's got to be a key to open that door somewhere here. We're so close to the base camp, I can almost smell our food rations," Gunder says. "I'm exhausted and I don't want to walk any more. Not all the way that we came. It might be easy for you, but I am small and have a lame leg."

Just one more room, pleeease.

Seeing that Elizabeth is quite insistent on resting, he adds:
"Or we could rest here. I have my bedroll with me and some rations. We can use the wall hangings as blankets for those who didn't bring any."

(If the majority wants to take the long way back, he will reluctantly agree. Less reluctantly if someone offers to carry him.)


Male Elf Diviner 4 Init +11 | AC 14, T13, FF 11 | HP 22/22 | Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +5 | Longbow +5, 1d8-1 |

"Well, that was rather...unique. Almost cathartic, if I do say. This form of combat plays havoc with the wardrobe, I fear."

Aldous casts prestidigitation to cleanse first himself, then any others covered in grime.

"Apologies again, Durnolf Banderswel. I fear my predilections come forth more frequently under stress. No offense was intended."


Female Human Wizard 2 HP 16/16|AC 11T11/FF10|F2R1W4(6Fear) Per+3 Init+5

Gunder could ride Ruckus. I am harping on resting because we seem to have reached our limit of spellcasting. We can rets here if needed.


M Halfling Order of the Dragon Gendarme Cavalier 1

Durnolf raises an eyebrow at Elizabeth offering up his companion, but speaks to Gunder.
"Aye lad, I think Ruckus would be happy to carry you. You'd certainly be less of a burden to him, ha! But I fear I'd end up slowing us just as much, being old and fat and armored up as I am. But if you'd all like to rest here, that's a fair choice as well. And Aldous, not too much offense taken, but we'll break you of the habit eventually, eh?"


Super Awesome Vudrani Druid 3
Stats:
Init +2 Per + 10| AC 14/12/12 HP 26/28 | F +4/R +3/W +7 | CMB +2 CMD 14 | Surge +7 7/7

"Ruckus and Tina need some healing, don't they?" 10 hp and 3 hp down each, is that correct?

Garuneh prepares to cast a healing spell.


M Halfling Order of the Dragon Gendarme Cavalier 1

I made my mounted combat check to negate the hit on Ruckus, so he should be fine.


Female Human Wizard 2 HP 16/16|AC 11T11/FF10|F2R1W4(6Fear) Per+3 Init+5

Elizabeth will curl up anywhere, wondering if there are any more Executioner's Hoods creeping around to hunt.


male Halfling Oracle 3

"I have one last spell. Does anyone need healing?"


Female Human Wizard 2 HP 16/16|AC 11T11/FF10|F2R1W4(6Fear) Per+3 Init+5

I am fine


Male Elf Diviner 4 Init +11 | AC 14, T13, FF 11 | HP 22/22 | Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +5 | Longbow +5, 1d8-1 |

"I am uninjured, merely exhausted of magic. Significant magic, at least. I have cantrips remaining, and a few blessings to bestow, but beyond that I rely on my bow and dagger."


Super Awesome Vudrani Druid 3
Stats:
Init +2 Per + 10| AC 14/12/12 HP 26/28 | F +4/R +3/W +7 | CMB +2 CMD 14 | Surge +7 7/7

"One spell left, over here, and a few water blasts remaining." Garuneh hides the torch deeper in his backpack.


"I'm only scratched."


Female Human Wizard 2 HP 16/16|AC 11T11/FF10|F2R1W4(6Fear) Per+3 Init+5

Well we shouldn't snooze so close to where the zombies and skeletons were found. There might be more.


"Agreed"


Super Awesome Vudrani Druid 3
Stats:
Init +2 Per + 10| AC 14/12/12 HP 26/28 | F +4/R +3/W +7 | CMB +2 CMD 14 | Surge +7 7/7

"We can open that door and be ready to...run away, back to base camp."


Female Human Wizard 2 HP 16/16|AC 11T11/FF10|F2R1W4(6Fear) Per+3 Init+5

Elizabeth looks at the door Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Elizabeth STILL has problems with noticing the fine details. Like poison needle traps.


Male Elf Diviner 4 Init +11 | AC 14, T13, FF 11 | HP 22/22 | Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +5 | Longbow +5, 1d8-1 |

"Very well, if we are opening the door, allow me to be ready, please."

Aldous will prepare his bow, and (hopefully) get a good arrow shot off on anything that might want to jump out and say "boo".


male Halfling Oracle 3

Gunder casts Guidance and Virtue on everybody before opening the door.

Please key, be behind that door.


Who is the offical door openner, btw?

The door opens into a short 20' cooridor. Midway there is a passage that goes east while at the end of the hall the cooridor turns west.


M Halfling Order of the Dragon Gendarme Cavalier 1

Durnolf can open the doors, one way or the other :D


Twang!: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (12) + 15 = 271d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

An arrow fires from the ceiling after Durnolf opens the door. It pierces the top of the halfling's shoulder and exits part way through his arm pit. The arrowhead tickles a little as it brushes by the knight's ribcage.


Female Human Wizard 2 HP 16/16|AC 11T11/FF10|F2R1W4(6Fear) Per+3 Init+5

Holy crap! Elizabeth helps the other spull Durnolf back so he can get fixed up.


M Halfling Order of the Dragon Gendarme Cavalier 1

"That one stings a bit."


Super Awesome Vudrani Druid 3
Stats:
Init +2 Per + 10| AC 14/12/12 HP 26/28 | F +4/R +3/W +7 | CMB +2 CMD 14 | Surge +7 7/7

"Entity or trap? Or should we wonder later and leave now? Durnolf, you're bleeding."

Garuneh pulls the arrow out delicately and lays a hand on the halfling.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


"I hope it's not a bunch on undead, and just one trap."


Looking around, there appears to be a hole in the ceiling the size of a large bung. The simplest conculsion is that this door was trapped.


Female Human Wizard 2 HP 16/16|AC 11T11/FF10|F2R1W4(6Fear) Per+3 Init+5

I think that was a good reminder that we should have a little nap.


male Halfling Oracle 3

"I am starting to see your point, Liz."


M Halfling Order of the Dragon Gendarme Cavalier 1

"That would be fine, I think. And thank you, Garaneh"


Super Awesome Vudrani Druid 3
Stats:
Init +2 Per + 10| AC 14/12/12 HP 26/28 | F +4/R +3/W +7 | CMB +2 CMD 14 | Surge +7 7/7

"Pleasure's all mine, good knight Banderswel. You may be a little sore yet. Shall we follow our darkmantle crumbs back to a place of rest?"


Female Human Wizard 2 HP 16/16|AC 11T11/FF10|F2R1W4(6Fear) Per+3 Init+5

Mm..Darkmantle. If this golem thing doesn't work out I might try 'Liz'z exotic diner' with fried Darkmantle and sauteed Axebeak.


male Halfling Oracle 3

"I like that idea. If you ask me, Bis needs more exotic restaurants and fewer golem crafters."
So we are going back to the base camp?


Super Awesome Vudrani Druid 3
Stats:
Init +2 Per + 10| AC 14/12/12 HP 26/28 | F +4/R +3/W +7 | CMB +2 CMD 14 | Surge +7 7/7

Unless you like spell-less spelunking, yes!


As the pool ichor begins to congeal, the party departs from this foul smelling guardroom. The travel back to the base camp is uneventful. The group is able to settle in for the night without any problems.

*cue sleep music from FF3*


M Halfling Order of the Dragon Gendarme Cavalier 1

Durnolf spoons with Ruckus and snores very loudly.


Female Human Wizard 2 HP 16/16|AC 11T11/FF10|F2R1W4(6Fear) Per+3 Init+5

Elizabeth considers opening a cafe staffed by golems.


Super Awesome Vudrani Druid 3
Stats:
Init +2 Per + 10| AC 14/12/12 HP 26/28 | F +4/R +3/W +7 | CMB +2 CMD 14 | Surge +7 7/7

Sorry, I'm lame and only played FFVII. Sephiroooottthhh!

Garuneh sits in a trance, considering druidic spells. No, not that one...not that one either... He eyes the slumbering wolf and chooses Magic Fang.

Lasts longer than a little flamey flame spell, and Ruckus and Durnolf are landing most of the hits.

He then heads off to druidic slumberland.


Female Human Wizard 2 HP 16/16|AC 11T11/FF10|F2R1W4(6Fear) Per+3 Init+5

zzzzz...Snore....Sexist pig brothers...zzz


The party sleeps through the night without any event. Spellcasters can change their spells as they wish otherwise it is a new day.

901 to 950 of 1,622 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / City of Strangers - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.